AFFADAVIT of HUBBARD'S SON

Anonymous

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

LA VENDA VAN )
SCHAICK, et al )
)
) CIVIL
ACTION
v. ) NO.
)
79-2491-
)
CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF
CALIFORNIA, et al,

Defendants

AFFIDAVIT OF RONALD DeWOLF a/k/a L.RON HUBBARD, JR.

I, Ronald DeWolf, formerly L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., hereby
do and state as follows under the penalties of perjury:

1) I have personal knowledge of the facts set forth in this affidavit.

2) I am the oldest son of L. Ron Hubbard, having been born
on May 7, 1934 in Encinatas, California.

3) Between 1949 and 1959 my father and I worked
together on a regular basis in organizing, developing and
promoting many organizations and corporations. which
collectively became known as the Church of Scientology.

4) My father promoted the Church of Scientology with the sale of his
books and publications based on his Various theories relating to the
"science of mind" as the most "exact science" ever developed. He
represented in writing in most of the Church publications that he
possessed degrees from George Washington University, Princeton
University, that he was a nuclear physicist, that he served four years
in combat, was seriously wounded and healed his war wounds with
his theories on the "science of the mind", which is the foundation of
Scientology. Throughout the development years of Scientology and
to the present date, the Church of Scientology has made the
foregoing representations and most individuals who have joined
the organization that I personally know, relied specifically on my
father's represented qualifications and credentials. The stated
representations are all false. He never obtained degrees from those
universities, or ever served in combat. He was relieved of duty three
times as being unfit, and ended up in a psychiatric hospital at the end
of the war. He is a fraud and has always been a fraud.

5) My father's fraudulent conduct is exemplified
in the structure of his corporations including the Church of
Scientology of California. In connection with each and every
corporation which we created under general heading of 'the
Church of Scientology', my father always required all of the
Directors and Officers of all corporations to give him undated
signed resignations in advance which he held. In that manner,
he always has retained complete control over every corporation
including its bank accounts. In the early years, my father
regularly emptied out these corporation bank accounts
whenever the A.M.A., or a local district attorney, etc.
posed a threat to one of his organizations.

A copy of express instructions on this point in my father's
handwriting is enclosed.

6) My father represented orally and in writing that his theories
relating to the "science of the mind" were based on 30 years of
case studies conducted on a scientific basis by him as a nuclear
physicist and scientist. Most people that I knew who paid money
to my father's corporation to learn about this science also relied
on the above stated representations in addition to my father's
credentials. Similarly, the above stated representations are false.
My father wrote his books off the top of his head based on his
imagination. There were no case studies. He is not a nuclear physicist
and flunked nearly all of his science related courses in high school and
college.

7) My father obtained the rights to the E-meter in 1952 from
Volney Mathison in the same manner that he does everything -
through fraud and coercion. My father learned about the E-meter
from Mathison who developed it and my father fraudulently
extracted those rights from Mathison so that my father could
use it in Scientology auditing.

8) My father has always used the confidential information
extracted from people during auditing sessions to intimidate,
threaten and coerce them to do what he wanted, which often
meant getting them to give him money. My father routinely
used false threats and auditing information particularly
about crimes people had committed to extort money from them.

9) My father has always held out Scientology and
auditing to be based purely on science and not-on religious
"belief or faith. We regularly promised and distributed
publications with "scientific guarantees". This was and has
always been common practice. My father and I created a "re-
ligious front" only for tax purposes and legal protection 'from
fraud Claims'. We almost always told nearly everyone that
Scientology was really science, not a religion, but that the
religious front was created to deal--with the government.

10) My father's basic policies relating to "suppressive persons",
"Fair Game", "attack the attacker", etc. have .always been and
will always be an'integral part of Scientology. The organizational
structure of Scientology and the theories of Scientology cannot
operate and Scientology would not be scientology without such
policies. The entire basis of my father's "science" is the suppressive
person this theory, just as nazism would not be nazism without the
theories of Aryan supremacy and anti-semitism. My father and I discussed
the basic theories of dealing with suppressive persons, such as
what eventually became designated as the "Fair Game Doctrine",
on many occasions. These policies have never changed.

Signed under the pains and penalties of perjury

// -

RONALD DeWOLF

end of** AFFIDAVIT **

Andreas Heldal-Lund

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

On 7 May 1998 07:13:27 +0200, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:

>UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
>FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

What is the date for this affidavit?

Best regards, Andreas
www.xenu.net
---
"Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too
important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and
ignorant superstition." -- Isaac Asimov

MenInBlackFedoraHats

May 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/7/98

In article <6irftn$3...@basement.replay.com>, nob...@REPLAY.COM posted
an AFFADAVIT of HUBBARD'S SON:

Enzo Piccone

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> On 7 May 1998 07:13:27 +0200, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:
>
> >UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
> >FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS
>
> What is the date for this affidavit?
>
> Best regards, Andreas
> www.xenu.net

I don't know.

Andreas Heldal-Lund

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

On Fri, 08 May 1998 02:20:23 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:

>Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:
>>
>> On 7 May 1998 07:13:27 +0200, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:
>>

>> >UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
>> >FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS
>>

>> What is the date for this affidavit?
>>
>> Best regards, Andreas
>> www.xenu.net
>
>I don't know.

Haha, you are getting close, Enzo! But just a tip:
start with the questions you _know_ the answers for!

Enzo Piccone

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> On Fri, 08 May 1998 02:20:23 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:
>
> >Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> >> What is the date for this affidavit?
> >>
> >> Best regards, Andreas
> >> www.xenu.net
> >
> >I don't know.
>
> Haha, you are getting close, Enzo! But just a tip:
> start with the questions you _know_ the answers for!

LOL I thought you'd like that one, Andreas. Always pleased to throw
the dog a bone now and then.

Now, if you'd just get beyond barking about Scn and learn to talk about
it, think how much more fun we could have!

Cornelius Krasel

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

Andreas Heldal-Lund <hel...@online.no> wrote:
> On 7 May 1998 07:13:27 +0200, nob...@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous) wrote:
>>UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
>>FOR THE DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS
>
> What is the date for this affidavit?

As this affidavit was filed in the Van Schaick case, it is probably
early 1982.

(The affidavit is on the WWW at
http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~krasel/CoS/aff/aff_lrhj.html
http://www.sky.net/~sloth/sci/son2.html
If you know of additional places, please send me the URL.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany email: pha...@rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de SP4 */
/* "Science is the game we play with God to find out what His rules are." */

Andreas Heldal-Lund

May 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/8/98

On Fri, 08 May 1998 10:56:35 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:

>Now, if you'd just get beyond barking about Scn and learn to talk about
>it, think how much more fun we could have!

I've put together tens of megabytes with information, posted
a lot of opinions and documentation to news, and done what
is possible to get any Scientologist to speak his or her mind.
I've continuously asked for second opinions, and offered to
host them. I've mailed with hundreds, if not thousands, of
individuals all over the globe for 1 1/2 year, talked to people
in CoS and out, helped students with their research into the
subject, written to the newspaper, had lectures, etc, etc. I'm
defenitely an amateur on the subject and I do not claim I have
any better overview than anybody else. But I still feel I've
done, and do, a lot more than "bark".

I'm starting to accept that you will probably never change.
I guess you'll run and hide long before you dare to listen and
debate. You probably don't even bother to read this very
carefully. You will only answer questions that are designed
for your answers anyway, coming from those who already agree.
Your too proud to walk away, and to blind to understand how
you discredit yourself and you religion by staying.

Sad, but that is obviousely what Scientology/CoS does to a
lot of people. You don't need my pity, but I still have a lot
for you.

Please don't insult my intelligence by pretending you don't
answer my questions because you wait for me to do or say
something. Not even you are as stupid as that. That would
be to admit I led you into the role as a fool, and even I
wouldn't dream of taking the credit for that. It's all
yours. At least be honest.

I don't like going on making you look more stupid, I've
posted my questions in good faith. I've given you every
possible chance to answer them and I would have given your
answers time and my best effort. It was your choice to try
to fake it, to wiggle out of the grip reality also has on
you. You only wiggled out of the little respect and
honor you had, and are now left naked and ribbed. You are
like the emperor and his new clothes, you put your will
to believe before reality. You refuse to accept you are
wrong, by being stubborn and continuing the errors. While
many don't dare to embarrass people of strong convitions,
people in places like ARS are like the little kid on the
sidewalk pointing at the naked emperor and saying "But he's
naked!". It has nothing to do with lack of respect or
tolerance (which I pride myself in having a lot of actually)
but honesty to truth and freedom of speech. If you don't
like it, and feel the need to name me me a hypocritical
bigot, there is no way I can stop you. If you have no
desire to trust or give your religion a chance, then I
surely can't force you either.

I have to admit one big problem I have with this; with my
best effort, I can't figure out why you would act so
hopeless. Why is it so many Scientologists are walking
disasters? I've argued in my head to defend you, it can't
be only easy to meet so many people with so strong
opinions on something you've invested most of your life
in. Being right or wrong, it is only to expect that your
mind will do anything to defend against that. I had hoped
you would come to your senses and instead explain. I was
wrong. Very wrong.

You've read my questions, everybody here have seen you have
a lot of other outstanding questions too. Let me know when
you no longer are afraid of them. I promise you I'm not one
bit afraid of your answers. But your bullshit is only waste
of time. And your bullshit quota is about to run out.

People have written trying to explain why this debate with
you is hopeless, that I should use my time and efforts on
better things. I disagree with them. I might not reach
through to you, but you Scientologists sure are the best
motivator, or just need some help to put my arguments and
thought in place. It's fascinating how your acts so clearely
result in something oposite from what your goals are. That
is motivating, that makes sure the fire don't burn out.

Now I feel "re-charged" to continue. :) I got many plans
to start on, and in my head I'll dedicate some of the to
Enzo, wgert, justin and the others out there. :)

Take care.

Enzo Piccone

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> On Fri, 08 May 1998 10:56:35 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:
>
> >Now, if you'd just get beyond barking about Scn and learn to talk about
> >it, think how much more fun we could have!
>
> I've put together tens of megabytes with information, posted
> a lot of opinions and documentation to news, and done what
> is possible to get any Scientologist to speak his or her mind.
> I've continuously asked for second opinions, and offered to
> host them. I've mailed with hundreds, if not thousands, of
> individuals all over the globe for 1 1/2 year, talked to people
> in CoS and out, helped students with their research into the
> subject, written to the newspaper, had lectures, etc, etc. I'm
> defenitely an amateur on the subject and I do not claim I have
> any better overview than anybody else. But I still feel I've
> done, and do, a lot more than "bark".

The rest of your post follows. This is but a short interruption to say
that you'd probably be a very fine fellow if you weren't also as thick
as a brick.

Andreas Heldal-Lund

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

On Sat, 09 May 1998 03:06:33 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:

>The rest of your post follows. This is but a short interruption to say
>that you'd probably be a very fine fellow if you weren't also as thick
>as a brick.

You have offered nothing but short and totally pointless
interruptions as far as I've seen. Good thing I've saved
all our posts, when I have the time I'll make a web page
of it and people can judge who is the sane and well
intended here.

Please continue Enzo, I trust people see very clearly who
and what you are.

Enzo Piccone

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:

> On Sat, 09 May 1998 03:06:33 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:
>
> >The rest of your post follows. This is but a short interruption to say
> >that you'd probably be a very fine fellow if you weren't also as thick
> >as a brick.
>
> You have offered nothing but short and totally pointless
> interruptions as far as I've seen. Good thing I've saved
> all our posts, when I have the time I'll make a web page
> of it and people can judge who is the sane and well
> intended here.

I asked myself the other day how long it would be before you thought
you'd have enough material.

ROFL&G

> Please continue Enzo, I trust people see very clearly who
> and what you are.

You are such a predictable chump, Andreas, but at least we appear to
have a similar goal. :)

Andreas Heldal-Lund

May 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/9/98

On Sat, 09 May 1998 19:56:15 +0100, Enzo Piccone <en...@ermes.it> wrote:

>You are such a predictable chump, Andreas, but at least we appear to
>have a similar goal. :)

Are you climing you are a troll?