This is my post...I am guilty of the crime of sabotage

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Me

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:37:362005/12/3
收件者:
As stated by Mr. Spock. I thought it was funny.
Just to clear the air about a few things.
I am new to Scientology. Someone stated that they do not believe it. I
have only been to the CofS since September, 2005.

If you are going to discuss anything that involves me please refer to me as
Ms. or Miss, it is not Mr. Me or Mr. Nothing but Junk.

If someone has spent $360,000.00 dollars, they must have had the money. I
for one do not and therefore will not be able to do so. If at some point
the money factor forces me to leave the church so be it. I believe that one
can practice Scientology without the church, it is being done all over the
world. Any religion can be practiced without the church. The church as in
all religions should be a place where one goes to find peace and comfort and
of course knowledge. The moment it is not doing that for the person, that
person should leave and seek alternate ways to practice their chosen
religion.

I have not hit and ran, I am still here, I have simply been reading other
posts, some can be quite funny. I do not spend 24 hours in front of the
computer. I have a life outside of the computer.

Someone commented about spelling, well I'm sorry if I don't get it right
every time. I am human after all. I believe the person that made the
comment does not know how to use capitalization it is "I" not "i". However
these things are called mistakes. One should look beyond that type of
mistake. It is just being nit picky.

Someone else commented that I sound angry, I am not angry, if I was, I would
state it. I have always been honest about my anger. Anyone who knows me,
knows the difference between me arguing for the fun of it vs. my being
angry. My anger is quite frankly dangerous to me and the person I am angry
with. I am not saying that my anger and rage is totally gone, it has been
toned down (no pun intended).

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and the freedom to express such. I
understand what you are saying about the church, however I have not had that
experience. If I do, I will state it.

Yes I am a Howard Stern Fan. Can't wait until he is on Sirius so that I can
listen to him again. He is funny. There are many topics that I disagree
with him on, but that will not stop me from listening. I do have an open
mind. He is entitled to say what he thinks. However at this time he
cannot, that is why he is going to Sirius. However the Bushies seem to
think that now Satellite Radio should be censored as well. I will never
understand why parents cannot simply monitor their children and pay
attention to what they watch and listen to. If they are unable to control
it maybe they should simply remove the radio/tv from their home, because
they obviously cannot control their children.

As for Michael if he is an OTVIII then maybe he should have been his own
lawyer. He could still go to law school. Certainly he must have had the
money at some point after all he must have spent the $360,000.00 to go
OTVIII. He must have some intelligence or he would not have reached that
level. Maybe when he attempted to sue, he should have used some of it. One
does not need to have a lawyer do everything for them. Lawyers have to
research, maybe he should have done some of his own. In research I mean
research of law not Scientology.

I will continue to come to this board and will read it in my own good time,
not what you consider to be a timely manner. I will comment when I want and
about what I want. Feel free to attack me again, I rather like it. It
gives me a good laugh. So, please keep me laughing. Your personal comments
do not bother me, I have a very thick skin.

I must wonder if anyone has gotten as pissed off about the priests that
molested those little boys for all those years as you do about Scientology.
Just a thought.

I'm sure my reference to Mr. Spock will give you some good comments to post.
I look forward to the giggles.

I am being defamed here

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:43:002005/12/3
收件者:

Post all you want, ME, but be careful that nobody gets your real name
and address. These anti-Scientologists will stalk you to your death
bed, if they don't die before on the stress they are causing to their
own health by doing so.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

More about Dave Touretzky:
http://urlsnip.com/254524
http://urlsnip.com/402460

Other interesting websites:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/
http://www.alarmgermany.org/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://www.datafilter.com/mc
http://www.freespeechstore.com

Me

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:48:102005/12/3
收件者:
Does not matter to me. My legal fees are free. Besides, I don't think
anyone is that vicious. If they are I have some biker friends that would be
more then happy to help me.
"I am being defamed here" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

ARMYofONE

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:51:282005/12/3
收件者:

"I am being defamed here" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in message

I just found the heart implant codes...now Im reading the instruction manual
on how to activate them

Have you been David Riced today?

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:55:052005/12/3
收件者:

Me wrote:
> Does not matter to me. My legal fees are free. Besides, I don't think
> anyone is that vicious. If they are I have some biker friends that would be
> more then happy to help me.

They are more than vicious here. There is no Scientologist who posted
here who is not defamed, forged or stalked. Keith Henson hired a guy
who even came after a person with a camera and posted his pictures on
the net as Henson assumed that he is a Scientologist.

I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
calling in and writing false complaints.

But as long as they don't find out your real name, you may just lose
your ISP when they gang up with false complaints against you.

barb

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:51:552005/12/3
收件者:

> Barbara Schwarz\

Thank you, Barbara. Keep this idiot out from underfoot, ok? It's your
special talent, you know.

--
--barb
Chaplain,ARSCC

"Imagine a church so dangerous, you must sign a release
form before you can receive its "spiritual assistance."
This assistance might involve holding you against your
will for an indefinite period, isolating you from
friends and family, and denying you access to
appropriate medical care. You will of course be billed
for this treatment - assuming you survive it. If not,
the release form absolves your caretakers of all
responsibility for your suffering and death.

Welcome to the Church of Scientology."

--Dr. Dave Touretzky
Peter Alexander

barb

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:53:582005/12/3
收件者:
Me wrote:

> Does not matter to me. My legal fees are free. Besides, I don't think
> anyone is that vicious. If they are I have some biker friends that would be
> more then happy to help me.

LOL...excuse me? Are you threatening us with bikers? Pardon me while I
roll on the floor, laughing...

Me

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:02:472005/12/3
收件者:
Sorry barb, must have been the spock comment that makes you feel I'm an
idiot. Come on now, lets play nice. LOL
"barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

barb

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午4:58:432005/12/3
收件者:
Have you been David Riced today? wrote:

> Me wrote:
>
>>Does not matter to me. My legal fees are free. Besides, I don't think
>>anyone is that vicious. If they are I have some biker friends that would be
>>more then happy to help me.
>

> They are more than vicious here. There is no Scientologist who posted
> here who is not defamed, forged or stalked. Keith Henson hired a guy
> who even came after a person with a camera and posted his pictures on
> the net as Henson assumed that he is a Scientologist.
>
> I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
> calling in and writing false complaints.

This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
Now you've found some other sucker to endure your abuse, until you cross
over the line and get kicked off the net again.
Keep it up and you might go down in history as the first person ever to
be completely banned from the Internet.

And it won't be due to anything but your own bad behavior, which you
seem unable to comprehend as bad. You should learn that you can't just
make up shit and post it, and then claim it's true. You can't do that!
Until you realize that, you will continue to be victimized by ISPs who
don't wish to be sued for having a batty, libellous client.

--

Me

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:09:052005/12/3
收件者:
Barb, no I would not threaten anyone. However you must want to come and
knock on my door if you think it was a threat. However if you want to come
to my house feel free. It was just a comment as to what was stated on the
reply about the folks being vicious here. Again for the record, I don't
think anyone here is that viciious that they would actually try to come to
my house. However if someone did I do have a way to protect myself, just
like I would from any common criminal. Are you some kind of common
criminal, that I should be afraid of? If you are let me know, I'll have the
police waiting here for you.

Have you been David Riced today?

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:13:422005/12/3
收件者:

barb wrote:
> Have you been David Riced today? wrote:
>
> > Me wrote:
> >
> >>Does not matter to me. My legal fees are free. Besides, I don't think
> >>anyone is that vicious. If they are I have some biker friends that would be
> >>more then happy to help me.
> >

> > They are more than vicious here. There is no Scientologist who posted
> > here who is not defamed, forged or stalked. Keith Henson hired a guy
> > who even came after a person with a camera and posted his pictures on
> > the net as Henson assumed that he is a Scientologist.
> >
> > I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
> > calling in and writing false complaints.
>
> This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
> abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.

Don't lie again DUI convict and prohibited weapons Barb Graham Warr,
and fake chaplain. You and your friends are the libeler. What is
exactly wrong that I posted? You lied that I posted that you are
addicted to street drugs when in fact I posted that you are addicted to
cigarettes and you ack'ed that you are.
I never said anything wrong about you. You on the other side libeled me
so often that I could sue you and win your house as damages.

I got 1400 pages records from the library and what I found are all
bogus complaints, lies, libel and forgeries under my name.

You are so lawless, fake chaplain.

Have you been David Riced today?

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:19:092005/12/3
收件者:

Me wrote:
> Sorry barb, must have been the spock comment that makes you feel I'm an
> idiot. Come on now, lets play nice. LOL
> "barb" <bwa...@cox.net> wrote in message

Barb Graham can't play nice nor can her buddies. You might want to read
these five pages about her.

http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/graham1.html

Barbara Schwarz

Me

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:27:572005/12/3
收件者:
Sorry, but I have no intention of getting nasty with anyone here. I am just
continuing my research. I do want to know what ex-Scientologists have to
say. I will not limit my understanding of Scientology to just one source.
I find this banter to be very educational.
"Have you been David Riced today?" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in
message news:1133648349.4...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Tilman Hausherr

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午5:54:152005/12/3
收件者:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:58:43 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

>> I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
>> calling in and writing false complaints.
>
>This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
>abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
>Now you've found some other sucker to endure your abuse, until you cross
>over the line and get kicked off the net again.
>Keep it up and you might go down in history as the first person ever to
>be completely banned from the Internet.

From all the texts I have seen, I think that the SLC library has really
stretched the rules A LOT to keep Barbara there, and only kicked her out
after many warnings to stop the abuse. I notice that Barbara has stopped
some of the spamming now, so she knows very well what abuse she
committed.

It should be mentioned that there are homeless people who use library
internet access, and sometimes manage to get back into working life.
Unlike Barbara, they don't abuse the system.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Ball of Fluff

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午6:11:332005/12/3
收件者:

"Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in message

> On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:58:43 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>> I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
>>> calling in and writing false complaints.
>>
>>This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
>>abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
>>Now you've found some other sucker to endure your abuse, until you cross
>>over the line and get kicked off the net again.
>>Keep it up and you might go down in history as the first person ever to
>>be completely banned from the Internet.
>
> From all the texts I have seen, I think that the SLC library has really
> stretched the rules A LOT to keep Barbara there, and only kicked her out
> after many warnings to stop the abuse. I notice that Barbara has stopped
> some of the spamming now, so she knows very well what abuse she
> committed.
>
> It should be mentioned that there are homeless people who use library
> internet access, and sometimes manage to get back into working life.
> Unlike Barbara, they don't abuse the system.

It is my understanding that Barbara herself is not homeless.

I think she could purchase a computer if she wanted to but has opted not to
do so, citing hacking into her home computer as a concern.

SweetCh...@hushmail.com

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午6:24:122005/12/3
收件者:

Ball of Fluff wrote:
> "Tilman Hausherr" <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in message

> >>This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
> >>abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
> >>Now you've found some other sucker to endure your abuse, until you cross
> >>over the line and get kicked off the net again.
> >>Keep it up and you might go down in history as the first person ever to
> >>be completely banned from the Internet.
> >
> > From all the texts I have seen, I think that the SLC library has really
> > stretched the rules A LOT to keep Barbara there, and only kicked her out
> > after many warnings to stop the abuse. I notice that Barbara has stopped
> > some of the spamming now, so she knows very well what abuse she
> > committed.

I read that Tilman Hausherr posted thousands and thousands of hate
articles against Scientology. I never saw any spam posting of Barbara.

> > It should be mentioned that there are homeless people who use library
> > internet access, and sometimes manage to get back into working life.
> > Unlike Barbara, they don't abuse the system.
> >

> It is my understanding that Barbara herself is not homeless.
>
> I think she could purchase a computer if she wanted to but has opted not to
> do so, citing hacking into her home computer as a concern.

Ma'am, why don't you mind your own business?

Legal documents on the net prove that Garry Lynn Scarff conspired to
commit murder; was involved in two kidnappings/deprogrammings (one with

sexual abuse); stole funds of a non profit org; stole books from book
stores and libraries; took the 5th on what he did while employed by a
bank; committed perjury (lying under oath for 17 days); made death
threats and threats of violence mainly against Barbara Schwarz but also

others, and he forges her, Marty Rathbun, Patrick Sullivan, and others
constantly on Usenet and perhaps also elsewhere.
UEN's Patrick Bergen: "Please make the bad man go away."

SweetCh...@hushmail.com

未讀,
2005年12月3日 下午6:28:072005/12/3
收件者:

Me wrote:
> Sorry, but I have no intention of getting nasty with anyone here. I am just
> continuing my research. I do want to know what ex-Scientologists have to
> say. I will not limit my understanding of Scientology to just one source.
> I find this banter to be very educational.

Enjoy yourself.

Legal documents on the net prove that Garry Lynn Scarff conspired to
commit murder; was involved in two kidnappings/deprogrammings (one with

sexual abuse); stole funds of a non profit org; stole books from book
stores and libraries; took the 5th on what he did while employed by a
bank; committed perjury (lying under oath for 17 days); made death
threats and threats of violence mainly against Barbara Schwarz but also

others, and he forges her, Marty Rathbun, Patrick Sullivan, and others
constantly on Usenet and perhaps also elsewhere.
UEN's Patrick Bergen: "Please make the bad man go away."

Have you been Schwarzed today?

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上7:00:202005/12/3
收件者:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:58:43 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> > I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
> > calling in and writing false complaints.

Bullshit.

> This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
> abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.

The libraries in question were put on notice in writing (by myself
and others) that their computer systems were being used to libel
and defame people; it therefore became an issue of the libraries
being held legally liable for that libel and defamation. As I
pointed out to the Salt Lake City Public Library, suing them for
redress against defamation and libel was far more attractive than
suing a pennyless illegal alien schizophrenic. As long as the
libraries allowed the abuse, the libraries were BEGGING to be sued
by the victims.

> Now you've found some other sucker to endure your abuse, until you cross
> over the line and get kicked off the net again.

Her current ISP is a Scientology salesperson.

> Keep it up and you might go down in history as the first person ever to
> be completely banned from the Internet.
>
> And it won't be due to anything but your own bad behavior, which you
> seem unable to comprehend as bad. You should learn that you can't just
> make up shit and post it, and then claim it's true. You can't do that!
> Until you realize that, you will continue to be victimized by ISPs who
> don't wish to be sued for having a batty, libellous client.

---
http://lastliberal.org / I support privatization of religion.
Free random & sequential signature changer http://holysmoke.org/sig
"A picture of your sanity has been on milk cartons for years." - Plethora

barb

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上9:30:412005/12/3
收件者:
Have you been David Riced today? wrote:

> barb wrote:
>
>>Have you been David Riced today? wrote:

>>>They are more than vicious here. There is no Scientologist who posted
>>>here who is not defamed, forged or stalked. Keith Henson hired a guy
>>>who even came after a person with a camera and posted his pictures on
>>>the net as Henson assumed that he is a Scientologist.
>>>
>>>I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
>>>calling in and writing false complaints.
>>
>>This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
>>abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
>

> Don't lie again DUI convict and prohibited weapons Barb Graham Warr,
> and fake chaplain. You and your friends are the libeler. What is
> exactly wrong that I posted? You lied that I posted that you are
> addicted to street drugs when in fact I posted that you are addicted to
> cigarettes and you ack'ed that you are.

In fact, you said I was using illegal drugs, Barbara Schwarz, and at
that point I complained to the library. Why? Because you can't SAY THAT
SHIT about people, Barbara! Whether the little voices in your head
insist it's true or not, you cannot say falsehoods and expect to get
away with it. After I complained, you backpedalled and said it was
cigarettes, which demonstrates that you can differentiate between
actional libel and annoying nonsense. However, you will have to drop the
cigarette accusation now, Babs. I haven't smoked in over two months.

The punchline being, "I can quit cigarettes, but tomorrow morning, next
month, or next year, you'll still be crazy."

> I never said anything wrong about you. You on the other side libeled me
> so often that I could sue you and win your house as damages.

Big talk from someone who never won a court case, Babs. You just go
right ahead. Tell me, what is the nature of the libel? That you're nuts?

> I got 1400 pages records from the library and what I found are all
> bogus complaints, lies, libel and forgeries under my name.
>
> You are so lawless, fake chaplain.

Are you accusing me of forging you? Because I can honestly state that I
haven't and wouldn't. I'm lawless? Say, YOU'RE the one who got busted
for shoplifting, not me. Thief. Insane bag lady. Illegal immigrant.
You got a lot of nerve throwing accusations around, bitch. Considering
your own record, that is.

Mike Gormez

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上9:34:192005/12/3
收件者:
"On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 16:37:36 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
wrote in <Geokf.411$cR4...@fe03.lga>:

>I must wonder if anyone has gotten as pissed off about the priests that
>molested those little boys for all those years as you do about Scientology.
>Just a thought.

Do you agree with some scientologist executives that a young girl who was
sexually assaulted a 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by her scientology
supervisor, should not have reported the crime because the supervisor was
making a lot of money for scientology?

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

訊息已遭刪除
訊息已遭刪除

Fear Not

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上10:33:252005/12/3
收件者:

auto...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Mike Gormez wrote:
> > "On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 16:37:36 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
> > wrote in <Geokf.411$cR4...@fe03.lga>:
> >
> > >I must wonder if anyone has gotten as pissed off about the priests that
> > >molested those little boys for all those years as you do about Scientology.
> > >Just a thought.
> >
> > Do you agree with some scientologist executives that a young girl who was
> > sexually assaulted a 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by her scientology
> > supervisor, should not have reported the crime because the supervisor was
> > making a lot of money for scientology?
>
> That is not Scientology. Who did that? Provide names and clear
> evidence.
>
> #######
> http://www.parishoners.org/extremists/touretzkyconnections.pdf
> #######

Article on Scientologist convicted of sexual battery and sodomy.
New York Post
http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/54587.htm
Yes it was scientology. Perpetrators name is Gabriel Williams
As for evidence: Talk with Florida DA

Fear Not

Fear Not

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上11:02:232005/12/3
收件者:

auto...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Mike Gormez wrote:
> > "On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 16:37:36 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
> > wrote in <Geokf.411$cR4...@fe03.lga>:
> >
> > >I must wonder if anyone has gotten as pissed off about the priests that
> > >molested those little boys for all those years as you do about Scientology.
> > >Just a thought.
> >
> > Do you agree with some scientologist executives that a young girl who was
> > sexually assaulted a 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by her scientology
> > supervisor, should not have reported the crime because the supervisor was
> > making a lot of money for scientology?

Mike Gormez

未讀,
2005年12月3日 晚上11:32:252005/12/3
收件者:
"On 3 Dec 2005 18:54:47 -0800, auto...@yahoo.com wrote in
<1133664887.3...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

>> >I must wonder if anyone has gotten as pissed off about the priests that
>> >molested those little boys for all those years as you do about Scientology.
>> >Just a thought.
>>
>> Do you agree with some scientologist executives that a young girl who was
>> sexually assaulted a 100 times at ages 16 and 17 by her scientology
>> supervisor, should not have reported the crime because the supervisor was
>> making a lot of money for scientology?
>

>That is not Scientology. Who did that? Provide names and clear
>evidence.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/pedophile/Gabriel_Williams.html

Please answer my question.

Tilman Hausherr

未讀,
2005年12月4日 清晨7:25:152005/12/4
收件者:
On 3 Dec 2005 15:24:12 -0800, SweetCh...@hushmail.com wrote:

>I read that Tilman Hausherr posted thousands and thousands of hate
>articles against Scientology. I never saw any spam posting of Barbara.

*plonk*

another Barbara Schwarz sockpuppet.

Mike Gormez

未讀,
2005年12月4日 上午9:26:242005/12/4
收件者:
I notice the 'non-confront'. You scienos are a pathetic bunch of
spineless weaklings. Your silence worries me the next sexual assault case
won't be reported either.

Keith Henson

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午2:38:152005/12/4
收件者:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:27:57 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
wrote:

>Sorry, but I have no intention of getting nasty with anyone here. I am just
>continuing my research.

Assuming you are not a troll (always a possibility on this news group)
you are going to be in for an interesting time. As others have
pointed out, CoS forbids "members in good standing" from reading or
posting here. You may have posted enough detail about yourself for
OSA to track you down--which they have done to others in the past. If
not you will have to confess reading "entheta" when you get auditing.

>I do want to know what ex-Scientologists have to
>say. I will not limit my understanding of Scientology to just one source.

There are certainly a bunch of knowledgeable ex members here. Besides
Michael there is Tory who got out in 2000, Chuck Beatty (Sea org) who
got out more recently, and Arnie Lerma who got out many years ago.
There is Fluffy who still thinks of herself as a scientologist. She
and her husband were kicked out, at least partly for posting on this
group. And then there is Barbara Schwarz who (according to Zinj) is
the poster child for "end stage" scientology. It might be said that
she has gone *over* the bridge.

>I find this banter to be very educational.

If you want to take a really strange look at scientology (and cults in
general) ask and I will post a pointer.

If you are not a troll, best wishes in your dealings with scientology.

If you are a troll, nice job.

Keith Henson

Bill

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午3:21:082005/12/4
收件者:
Oh, that's so good! LMAO

ARMYofONE

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午4:02:152005/12/4
收件者:

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:27:57 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Sorry, but I have no intention of getting nasty with anyone here. I am
just
> >continuing my research.
>
> Assuming you are not a troll (always a possibility on this news group)
> you are going to be in for an interesting time. As others have
> pointed out, CoS forbids "members in good standing" from reading or
> posting here. You may have posted enough detail about yourself for
> OSA to track you down--which they have done to others in the past. If
> not you will have to confess reading "entheta" when you get auditing.
>
> >I do want to know what ex-Scientologists have to
> >say. I will not limit my understanding of Scientology to just one
source.

> There are certainly a bunch of knowledgeable ex members here. Besides
> Michael there is Tory who got out in 2000, Chuck Beatty (Sea org) who
> got out more recently, and Arnie Lerma who got out many years ago.
> There is Fluffy who still thinks of herself as a scientologist. She
> and her husband were kicked out, at least partly for posting on this
> group. And then there is Barbara Schwarz who (according to Zinj) is
> the poster child for "end stage" scientology. It might be said that
> she has gone *over* the bridge.

She went to the middle of the bridge......and jumped.
(sorry..couldnt resist)

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午4:31:592005/12/4
收件者:

Tilman Hausherr wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Dec 2005 13:58:43 -0800, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >> I was bullied from my library by these people conspiring against me,
> >> calling in and writing false complaints.
> >
> >This is

This is what I posted about Tilman Hausherr and each word is true.
Nancy Tessman, the Salt Lake City librarian doesn't apply the U.S.
Constitution or Utah Constitution. She also doesn't honor the Utah
records laws as she withheld illegally records as the false complaints
by Tilman Hausherr and others. Guess she knew that they were lying
about me.

Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
married to Ilse Hruby-Plechl, a nurse) is an anti-religious harasser
and defamer. He is pro Eugenics, defends psychiatrists who sexually or
otherwise abused patients, is a German governmental agent and wants to
hurt the American tourism.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/whistle/cwletters/cw2.html
http://groups.google.com/group/de.soc.weltanschauung.scientology/msg/...

Tilman Hausherr posted approx. 24.000 aniti-religious hate messages on
Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler.
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

Tilman Hausherr is cold, cruel, fanatic and unprofessional
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Tilman+Hausherr&btnG...

http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm

About OPC agent Tilman Hausherr and his company Siemens which made and
delivered WMD to Saddam and covered it up:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/7d8f...

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午4:49:502005/12/4
收件者:

barb wrote:
> Have you been David Riced today? wrote:
>
> > barb wrote:

> >>This is a lie. You were booted from the public library because you
> >>abused their services while libelling people, an actionable offense.
> >

> > Don't lie again DUI convict and prohibited weapons Barb Graham Warr,
> > and fake chaplain. You and your friends are the libeler. What is
> > exactly wrong that I posted? You lied that I posted that you are
> > addicted to street drugs when in fact I posted that you are addicted to
> > cigarettes and you ack'ed that you are.
>
> In fact, you said I was using illegal drugs, Barbara Schwarz,

THIS IS YOUR LIE, BARB GRAHAM, I WANT YOU TO POST THE POSTING IN WHICH
I SAID THAT YOU ARE ADDICTED TO ILLEGAL DRUGS. YOU NEVER POSTED THIS
LINK AS THERE IS NONE.

> and at
> that point I complained to the library.

THEY LIBRARY CLAIMED THEY HAVE NO RECORDS OF YOUR MAIL. SO WHO IS
LYING?

>Why? Because you can't SAY THAT
> SHIT about people, Barbara!

YOU ARE RIGHT, BARB GRAHAM, AND THAT IS WHY I DON'T MAKE ANY FALSE
STATEMENTS ABOUT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE BUT YOU MAKE CONSTANTLY FALSE
CLAIMS AGAINST ME OR OTHERS.

>Whether the little voices in your head
> insist it's true or not, you cannot say falsehoods and expect to get
> away with it.

I AM NOT THE ONE WHO HEARS VOICES, I DON'T HAVE A CASE OFFICER AS
CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE WHO RADIOS STUPID STUFF IN THE HEAD OF PEOPLE.

> After I complained, you backpedalled and said it was
> cigarettes, which demonstrates that you can differentiate between
> actional libel and annoying nonsense.

I NEVER BACKPEDALLED, I NEVER POSTED THAT YOU TAKE STREET DRUGS. I WANT
YOU TO POST THAT POSTING IN WHICH I SAID THAT YOU DO. I ASKED YOU THAT
ALREADY X-TIMES AND YOU NEVER POSTED IT. YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE STUFF UP
AND SAY THAT SOMEBODY SAID IT ABOUT YOU.

>However, you will have to drop the
> cigarette accusation now, Babs. I haven't smoked in over two months.

GOOD FOR YOU, IT WAS ABOUT TIME. NOW STOP THE BOOZE, GIRLFRIEND,
PERHAPS THEN YOU REALIZE THAT I NEVER MADE ANY STATEMENT THAT YOU ARE
STREET DRUG ADDICTED.

> The punchline being, "I can quit cigarettes, but tomorrow morning, next
> month, or next year, you'll still be crazy."

AND HERE IS THE LIBEL PER SE AGAIN. APPRENTLY YOU CAN'T STOP DRINKING
OTHERWISE YOU WOULD NOT MAKE SUCH LIBELOUS AND FALSE COMPLAINTS. YOU
NEVER MET ME, YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT MY CHARACTER AND STATE OF MIND.
YOU CAN'T EVEN FIGURE YOURSELF OUT.

> > I never said anything wrong about you. You on the other side libeled me
> > so often that I could sue you and win your house as damages.
>
> Big talk from someone who never won a court case, Babs. You just go
> right ahead. Tell me, what is the nature of the libel? That you're nuts?

I WON LOTS OF COURT CASES, ALL IN GERMANY, SETTLEMENTS IN THE USA BUT
THIS IS NEVER IN THE HEADLINES, ISN'T IT? HOWEVER, WINNING IN COURT
DOESN'T MEAN MUCH. THE JEWS LOST ALL THEIR COURT CASES, WHERE THEY
GUILTY? NO, THEY WERE NOT.

> > I got 1400 pages records from the library and what I found are all
> > bogus complaints, lies, libel and forgeries under my name.
> >
> > You are so lawless, fake chaplain.
>
> Are you accusing me of forging you?

NOT YET, BARB, BUT I AM ACCUSING YOU OF BEING FRIENDS WITH MY FORGER
ABSUER AND STALKER GARRY SCARFF.

>Because I can honestly state that I
> haven't and wouldn't. I'm lawless?

YOUR LIBEL PER SE ON USENET AND YOUR FALSE COMPLAINTS TO OFFICIAL
PLACES ARE LAWLESS.

>Say, YOU'RE the one who got busted
> for shoplifting, not me.

FIVE DOLLARS WORTH OF NECTARINES, BARB, GET OVER IT. I WONDER WHAT YOU
WOULD HAVE DONE WHEN YOU HAD NOTHING TO EAT FOR 14 DAYS? FROM YOUR
FIGURE TO JUDGE YOU NEVER SKIPPED A MEAL AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HUNGER
IS.

>Thief. Insane bag lady. Illegal immigrant.

BAG LADY? LOL. WHAT BAGS? AT LEAST I AM A LADY AND YOU ARE NOT.

> You got a lot of nerve throwing accusations around, bitch. Considering
> your own record, that is.

MY RECORD IS 5 BUCKS WORTH OF FOOD, NOT DRUNK DRIVING, NOT FELONY
VIOLATIONS LIKE YOURS.

YOU ARE A FELON, BARB GRAHAM, I AM NOT.

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午4:57:322005/12/4
收件者:
Barb Graham had to eat when she drove drunk and when she manufactured a
prohibited weapon. I had 14 days nothing to eat when I took the
nectarines.I even tried to give blood for money.

Anyway, I am now going back to 1989, when I fled Germany because the
psychs came after me and this time it was the attorney that the Munich
org paid so well, traitor Wilhelm Blumel who wrote the Munich psychs
to get me. My alleged insanity: having found out that he had (badly)
represented me without having any valid power of authority from me. He
used an old power of attorney from former times from other matters to
further "represent" me. I came behind his crimes, and that is why I
should be committed.

If the attorney of the Scientology orgs and infiltrators of the
Scientology orgs work together with psychs, real Scientologists can't
see Scientology as their home and haven anymore. And that is in part
what my story is about.

I left Germany just in the nick of the time. I found out that Blumel
had addressed the psychs to come after me to get me committed for my
critic about him, and I had to pack my bags and flee. From the former
installments of this series you know that Europe is no safe haven for
me and the other countries act like German poodles, and they do all to
make the Germans happy and forget their own laws and any decency and
human rights.

RB saw me leaving the apartment with a bag. She was furious, came
after me, wanted to stop me physically from leaving, so I did not
drive to the airport but took the S- and U-Bahn to the Munich
Hauptbahnhof, the railway station and drove with the train to
Frankfurt. From there I took the plane to Los Angeles the next day. RB
had lost my trail, but only temporarily.

I arrived in Los Angeles, did not want to go in the orgs as when I go
in the orgs it is usually always the same, no real Scientologist is
site but the SEGNPMSS sents their infiltrators to kick me out.
Moreover, if Jurg Stettler works with the psychs and when Blumel (who
also claims he is a Scio) writes to the psychs and German authorities
to get me committed, who says that I don't run in infiltrators in Los
Angeles or Salt Lake who want to deport me back to Germany?

There is the very good Marty Rathbun of course, but I stated often
enough that I think he is wrongfully incarcerated after he was framed
by the Germans in 1988. I have no doubt that he would have helped me.
I also think that numerous other real Scientologists would have
assisted me, but I ask myself how much they could have. I can't stay
on org lines as an alleged illegal alien, now can I? The SEGNPMSS made
sure that I do not get my American papers back, so what should I do?
Being deported and executed by German psychs? (As to how they ruined
my health and what they did to me read former installments of this
series.) Moreover, infiltrators spreaded the lies that I am "Type
III", nobody but real Scientologists who knew me knew that this
impossibly can't be true would have helped me.

I had flash backs suddenly of my former life as child in the USA. It
happened after my lunatic German neighbor throw me down some chairs.
Interesting, instead of crying, this brutal event opened a curtain.
Istood up from the ground and I suddenly saw the Great Salt Lake
before my eyes. I knew I was there before, and I was able to draw a
blueprint of a village of that civil submarine. I also remembered that
Marty must have been from there and that I was not just married to him
in this lifetime but that I knew him as a little boy, and that we both
played with each other in that village.

I stayed a few days in Los Angeles and Sacramento, contacted a few
governmental agencies and the courts and asked if they have any legal
case involving Marty Rathbun. I felt since 1984 that the Germans
framed him and that there is a legal case accusing him wrongfully of
having harmed me but the authorities denied having such information.

I took the Greyhound and travelled to Salt Lake City. I came through
Reno and was more than surprised when I saw that city. I knew I was
here before, not in a past live but in this lifetime. The man next to
me watched me and asked me and suddenly said: "Do you recognise that
town?" Yes, I did. I was here before, I came through Reno in the car
after I was kidnapped as child from Utah.

Salt Lake City reminded me even more of that I was here before. I
recognized Saltair, the islands in the lake, and the Capitol. The
entire scenery was for me a comming home. Emotionally I was home,
paper-wise, I was not, courtesy of the still existing Nazis who
kidnapped me in the first place from here and stole my papers and my
American identity.

I just had to stay one night in the cold in Salt Lake, but after that
I received a spot in a shelter. It was end of November 1989. I tried
to find evidence to my past and memory, my birth cerrtificate and any
other papers, but did not get it, as the world is a controlled psych
world. But don't think for a moment that the letters that I received
from the agencies that I addressed were cool. They were not. The
letters were so suspicious that I was rather acknowledged that I was
right born here, and that somebody is telling the state and federal
employees to suppress the evidence that I need.

I probably lived in any shelter in Salt Lake City, Provo and Ogden.
When I moved in the shelters they allowed women to stay indefinitely.
Some stayed for years in those places for free. After I arrived they
changed the rules suddenly and people could stay only for a restricted
time.
In May 1990 I had no place anymore to go, but I found a job. I became
the weekend house keeper of a well to do and elderly woman, Ms.
Shenon.

Rents were really cheap in Salt Lake City when I arrived, but soon
they were triple of that what they asked when I arrived. I could rent
weekly a simple hotel room, during the week I had off and on Saturday
morning till Sunday night I cared for that elderly woman. Her other
housekeeper during the week had name Barbara too but she was rotten to
that old woman. I constantly had to see that the woman gets what she
wanted that the other Barb did not harm her. The elderly woman called
me the "Big eyed Barbara with the light step" and she called the other
Barbara something not really friendly. The elderly woman had not much
to say about who got the job as main house keeper as that was the
decision by her daughter who had not much feeling for her old mother.

Her daughter Pat would constantly tell me that I can't imagine how she
had to suffer under her mother. I just knew that Ms. Shenon was
impossibly as bad to Pat as RB was to me and despite that RB was so
gruesome to me and even committed criminal acts against me, I treated
RB a lot better than Pat did.

Pat handled the finances and decided to give me only the weekend
shift. There was no doubt that Pat wanted her mother to die. She paid
me not even minimum wages, just $ 75 for all of the weekend, 48 hours.
But the hotel did just cost me approximately $ 50 weekly, so I came by
for months.

One day in early August I lost that job as Ms. Shenon allegedly died
on a heart attack during the week I was not there.

I could not make saving with what I earned but tried to find another
job. I had to move out of the hotel and had to live for 3 weeks in the
streets, but it survived as it was warm and summer. I could not move
in liberty park or in the wilderness, outside of the town, as some
people were murdered there who stayed out over night during that time.
I stayed on benches in the city, mainly in a small park accross the
Mariott and men were winking me to come up and join them. I bet they
all had a woman or a girlfriend at home. No, I did not get up there to
become a prostitute.

One young Indian attacked me each night. He sneaked up, and woke me up
by screaming and laughing and grabbing my arm wrists and shaking me
violently then he ran off, the pervert.

In 1989/90 I saw no beggars in the streets in SLC. I was convinced it
was forbidden to pan handle. There are pan handlers now. It seemed
that nobody in the world had the problem hunger back then but I.

I had not eaten for 14 days. I did not get a job, nobody gave me
money, not the secret service, not the people that follow me around
and were taking pictures of me, of which I think are hired by Marty to
protect and help me. They just take his money and don't help me.

One day, a big buck car stopped, and inside was a well dressed elderly
woman. She said she would hire me right from the street, she needs an
assistant, somebody to represent her on events, to prepare her
presentations, to make appointments with her patients, etc., as she
would be a psychiatrist.

Usually I would have been more than thankful that a woman would offer
me a job, but I declined. I thought, I was right, the psychs follow me
aroud, set up the most inhuman situations for me and then use my
desperate situations to make me accept them. But working for a psych
is out of the question, ranks with becomming a prostitute or killer in
my book. I rather stayed homeless and penniless.

But the 14 days no food took it's toll. I was really hungry and weak.
I found out that poor people sell their blood, so I walked there and
waited endlessly just to find out that they would not take mine. Not
because I had a disease, but apparently because there was not much
more left of me.

After I could not spend blood and earn a few bucks, I walked to the
grocery store stuffed a bag nectarines in my bag and also two or three
small one ounces of string cheese. I immediately was approached by
security, they escorted me to the office and abused me verbally. The
police officer's name was Whitehead, and he was already waiting!
Nobody called him. They knew in advance that I had no other choice to
get non-poisoned food than going to the grocery store and take it from
there!

He called the jail, said that I shoplifted food for five Dollars, and
he was passionate about booking me as probably wanted to rape me or
break my bones like DC police and Marshal. I could not hear what the
jail administration said, but it was not in his favor. He answered:
"Why not?" and "Why don't kick somebody else out and make place for
her?" It went on like this. It was clear that that Whitehead would
have kicked any real criminal in the streets just to get me in his
custody. The jail administration (likely a woman) stayed firm that
they don't book anybody who took food for $ five. According to the
Utah law taking food to avoid starvation is not even a criminal act
but nobody of the hostile conspiracy against wanted to be reminded to
that.

I could have run from the case, but I did not. Odd is that the City
Prosecutor did not dismiss the case, as usually such small cases are
not worth the prosecution. They dismiss cases of people who have done
a lot worse than having taken food for which they could not pay as no
cent
anymore. All in Utah history, they probably never prosecuted such a
small case, which was not a criminal case, but a case of need for
survival. The City Prosecutor lied and wrote in the papers that I
would not be Barbara Schwarz, despite that she saw my passport
identifying me as such and had a copy of my passport in her files. I
was thinking that they, City prosecutors and judge, might obstruct
justice. If Marty's attorneys tried to locate me as witness in his
case, they could not, as they used that case to deliberately
wrongfully establish that I am not Barbara Schwarz.

They all knew that I could not work in the USA, did not help me to
papers and started on top to harass me that I should pay for
transcripts a couple of hundred Dollars. The judge's name was Floyd H.
Gowan, the case had case number 901009826, a class B misdemeanor, the
police citation had no B179202. LEA case no. was: 90-89684. And after
they had financially harassed the hell out of me for those fabricated
charges, they one day claimed it was all a misunderstanding and that I
don't have to pay.

I did my community service, a week planting
flowers in Liberty Park and got a sunburn that was so bad that my arms
started to bleed. While everybody else got to choose where to make the
community service, I could not. I had to work 68 hours in the burning
sun. I had to work together in the with a woman who was a repeated DUI
offender. She had also Gowans as her judge. Despite that she over and
over drove drunk, she called him "cutie" as he gave the repeated
offerder the shortest community service that he possible could, and he
ordered me to make more community service than anybody else for the 5
Dollars. One clerk in he court cut if then off to 68 hours without
that the Gowans knew it. Interesting, it was clear that the DUI woman
would drive again drunk and endanger people in the street. She was
also sleeping behind a tree while I worked. That is the kind of judge
Gowan was, awarding the dangerous people and nailing me on the cross
for $ 5 food.

Anyway, after I left the grocery store, things suddenly changed, which
also tells me that the case was deliberately set up against me.
Before, they remove any possibility to get food and literally tried to
starve me to death, but after I had taken the food, I suddenly got
money and a job.

Somebody throw $ 22 directly before my feet, but I did not see who it
was. I bought myself something to eat and soon after that some Indians
offered me a job in the "Star of India", a restaurant in Salt Lake
City. I believe half of them were illegal aliens. I moved again in the
cheap hotel right above them and became the waitress. The work was
hard. When I started my job, the restaurant had just a few guests, but
after a few days working there it was completely packed with people
standing in line to get a place.

The Indians, all except one, were sexual harassers, from the young to
the old guys, and if I would have had any choice for another job, I
would have quit immediately. They were Sikhs, the restaurant owner
told me that he had to flee his country.

They took all my tips away. I got nothing from my tips. They shared my
tips amongst them, and I got no cent of it. They told me that is how
all the Indian restaurants make business. They also did not pay me
minimum wages. One day they told me that they can't pay me regularly
anymore. This is when I quit.

I filed later a complaint about them to the Utah Industrial Commission
and then they finally paid me what they owed me as far as the minimum
wages are concerned. I never saw my tips.

I was again out of a job, but suddenly RB arrived. First I thought I
had to run because I she might have hired kidnappers again, but oh,
miracle, she did not demand from me to travel back to Germany, and she
came alone, without criminal kidnappers.

She told, she investigated my claims and that I was right that Munich
Org attorney Blumel wants me to be committed because I caught him
representing me without power of attporney. She also acknowledged that
the German authorities are after me and try to destroy me, she said
that I am safer in the USA than in Germany.

My family supports me ever since as they don't want me to starve or
die in the hand of the Germans fanatical Scientology enemies. RB still
hates SCN and is not honest to me what she did behind my back. She
also met with Alev in Salt Lake and there were ideas of
"deprogramming", but I was able to convince her to let it go as she
will just make herself and me more troubles.
I was asked why I did not contact my family before the almost starving
episode. That was the problem. The anti-Scientology hate campaigns was
the problem who infiltrated my family that I was not safe there
either.
I told RB that I took $ five food from the grocery store. She did not
blame and she understood why I did not contact her or my family, as I
was afraid of being kidnapped and "deprogrammed" again.

Barb Graham Warr, who was convicted of drunk driving and had to plea
guilty to the felony of construction and possession of a prohibited
weapons attacks me like a lunatic because of that $ 5 food case. She
calls herself a "chaplain" despite she does not believe in God or
religions and thinks her activities in whichs he endangered other
people's lives are not as worse as me trying to prevent my starvation.

She indicated that somebody as I should be hanged for my activity to
survive, and she apparently is a Taliban and Al Queda fan as she wants
my hand cut off. (But be reminded that she wants to come away with her
serious crimes and also covers for her friend Garry Scarff who stole
70 % of the Positive Action Fund, and he did not do it out of hunger).
Injust and hypocritical Barb Graham Warr posted that I made the $ 5
food case to problem of the society! She droving around drunk and
armed with dangerous and forbidded weapon apparently is no problem of
society. She is also pro bomb instructions on the Internet. She also
claimed that she worked for the National Security Agency, and you can
bet your life on it that it is one of her many fabrications. In a way,
she is like the female Garry Scarff, a characterless liar.

I think she is Anti-American and that somebody should investigate her
"service" during the Vietnam war. Who knows, perhaps the law was such
a disaster for the USA as she made deliberately faulty translations or
other actions?

I never lied, also not in the $ 5 food case. But Graham is a liar.

I would have paid the $ 5 food back, as soon as I had a job, and I
made my community service, (ended in me getting bloody arms from the
sun and that I would have had a right to sue the judge and all
involved for that as I could have contracted skin cancer) and
according to the law books it is no crime to take food to save your
life. You can't be penalized for having to defend your life. Any
decent judge would have dismissed the case and helped me to my papers
but instead that judge used the case to conceal my true identity, and
I suspect that this was why nobody gave me food or a job, as this case
should have been set up to obstruct justice otherwise.

The case was a huge harassment and waste of governmental money and it
was deliberately set up by the SEGNPMSS secret service. The courts in
Utah dismissed real criminal cases of other people but tortured me.
They even made up fees for a transcript behind my back and despite
they knew I had no money and no job, they harassed me to pay it.
During the times I saw that the judge felt ashamed as to what he did
to me, but just as a typical inhuman SEGNPMSS robot, he did exactly
what his case officer ordered him. His name was Floyd H. Gowans, he
retired soon after he treated me like a Jew in Germany. I don't know
if he is still alive but I am sure he will get he will get a hellish
penality for what he did to me and how he obstructed justice, and so
will the prosecutors.

I saw a mini series in Germany when I was a kid. It was called
"Barfuss durch die Hoelle", (Barfoot through the hell) and it was
about the Chinese/Japanese war. It was a Japanese mini series, about
Kaji and his wife Mishiko, both very good people who just wanted to
live in peace. In reality their surely were atrocities on both sides
not just the Chinese, but that movie showed just how one man tried to
be as decent as he could to others also during the war in which he had
to serve. One day, after having not eaten for ten days and after he
found no way to earn a cent, he stole a rice ball from a Chinese
vendor and was so brutal and in German Nazi style penalized for no
worse crime than trying to prevent his starvation. I cried my eyes out
as child, and also because Kaji died. He froze to death. Anyway, my 5
Dollars food case reminded me on that series. I thought, in a way that
is my life, I better avoid icy temperatures.

Barb Graham Warr lied that I would be inable to survive on my own.
If I would be incapable of surviving on my own, I would have stayed in
Germany in which the psychs plan to butcher me to death. She is also
contradictory, I survived till today and despite organized crime
rings, the SEGNPMSS are setting up the worst situations against me. I
did never anything but fighting for survival, while Barb Graham who
had all the peace, food, and help that she ever wanted, she endangered
other people's lives with drunk driving and ended up with a felony
record. If I would not been able to survive, how come I am still alive
without any felony conviction? She is so constradictory and stupid in
everything she claims. She has no right to show with the finger on
anybody, esp. not me.

I wonder what she would have done if she would have to flee a country
and don't get papers to work in the one in which she seeked refuge? I
don't think she would have taken some nectarines, I rather think that
with her affinity for forbidden weapons, she would have constructed or
stole a weapon and robbed a bank.

There is no decent human in the world that would say that taking food
as no other possibility to get food is a crime and it can't certainly
be compared to her ignorance against HUMAN LIFE, driving drunk and
manufacturing prohibited weapons, being pro bomb instruction,
persecuting religions, etc. She basically blames me for having a body
and being born in the first place.

She claimed that I was whining about shelter food was an excuse.

I did not whine about shelter food. It was poisened, from the same
criminal secret service that set the entire situtation up. The food
did not stay in my body. I had to vomit it as soon I ate it and got
the worst cramps in my lifetime. Moreover, I was constantly sexually
harassed in the soup kitchens and it was on top painful to go there as
somebody littered the streets. I had to walk through broken glass, and
I got them in my feets and they started to bleed. My shoes got big
holes from that. But what did I do? I did not steal shoes, because
despite glass in feets hurt, you still can cope somehow, but you can't
cope anymore after having not eaten for 14 days. It is just not more
possible.

I think Barb Graham Warr would be the kind of person who would hammer
extra large nails into Jesus while hanging on the cross.

I also stood in line at the foodbank. I was homeless back then and
they gave me only a bag of dry rice. Did she ever try to eat dry rice?
Of course she did not. Oh, I forgot, they gave me a roll, first I
thought happily that I got two roles, but I did not. One was a piece
of soap, which the perverted food bank employee wrapped without the
soap package to the roll. It was like eating a soap bar.

I posted that I was looking for a job in all those 14 days, and that I
tried to donate blood, the morning before the incident. I did all I
could to get some food without stealing money, without becomming a
prostitute, without to commit any crime.

Barb Graham, the inhuman monster cheered that my credibility is shot
to hell. I think that rather she loses even more sympathies with
normal people by attacking me. Only anarchists will cheer with her on
about what she are Scarff are doing. Any decent person will be
completely disgusted by her.

She claimed that her DUI charges were a long time ago. But she ignored
that the 5 Dollars food case was also a long time ago, in 1990, the
last time I had to fend for staying alive.

Barbara Schwarz,
September 4, 2004

ARMYofONE

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午5:01:262005/12/4
收件者:

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You promised to pay back the amount...did you?

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午5:06:082005/12/4
收件者:

Keith Henson wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:27:57 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Sorry, but I have no intention of getting nasty with anyone here. I am just
> >continuing my research.
>

> group. And then there is Barbara Schwarz who (according to Zinj) is

> the poster child for "end stage" scientology. It might be said that
> she has gone *over* the bridge.

To me Joe Zinj looks rather like a guy who lies under the bridge. I
rather go over the bridge.

So, Keith Henson, now you use Zinji as you are too cowardous to post
your own libel about me? ME, you should ask Keith Henson why he attacks
Scientology when he himself believes that he can mutiply his body in
space and formed a cult for that purpose.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午5:26:502005/12/4
收件者:

Here is it again, this is the x-posting of Randall that contains
killing or death. Certain people should never join the Army.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午5:35:282005/12/4
收件者:

This guy is no Scientologist. He is an infiltrator. He was sent in by a
psych secret service as they want blame SCN on what their agents on
this. Look where sexual abuse is on the tonescale, all the way down on
1.1. This is not Scientology and this guy violated all ethics codes
that make a Scientologist.

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午5:38:392005/12/4
收件者:

Mike Gormez wrote:
> I notice the 'non-confront'. You scienos are a pathetic bunch of
> spineless weaklings. Your silence worries me the next sexual assault case
> won't be reported either.

This guy is no Scientologist. He is an infiltrator. He was sent in by a

psych secret service as they want blame SCN on what their agents on
this. Look where sexual abuse is on the tonescale, all the way down on
1.1. This is not Scientology and this guy violated all ethics codes
that make a Scientologist.

Scientologists should not protect infiltrators but turn them over to
law enforcement. That you say that this guy was protected doesn't mean
that it is true as you usually lie, Mike. How come you protect Keith
Henson? The RFW reported that he sexually abused his own kids to the
extend that they needed counselling.

Ball of Fluff

未讀,
2005年12月4日 下午6:36:122005/12/4
收件者:

Keith Henson wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:27:57 -0500, "Me" <nothing...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> There are certainly a bunch of knowledgeable ex members here. Besides
> Michael there is Tory who got out in 2000, Chuck Beatty (Sea org) who
> got out more recently, and Arnie Lerma who got out many years ago.
> There is Fluffy who still thinks of herself as a scientologist. She
> and her husband were kicked out, at least partly for posting on this
> group.

Expelled, yes.

Kicked out, no.

Can't fire someone who's already quit, you see!

barb

未讀,
2005年12月4日 晚上9:10:052005/12/4
收件者:
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Tilman Hausherr wrote:

>>>This is
>

> This is what I posted about Tilman Hausherr and each word is true.

<snip>

But see, we weren't talking about Tilman. We were talking about you,
barbara schwarz. Hence the snippage.

barb

未讀,
2005年12月4日 晚上9:13:362005/12/4
收件者:
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> barb wrote:
<snipL

You have tried to rewrite history. Unfortunately, the 'Net holds a
record, something you and your ilk are so not used to.

Anyone can google search your name in conjunction with any combination
of other words.

What you deny is on record. Lie on, babs. The Web will refute your lies.

barb

未讀,
2005年12月4日 晚上9:14:432005/12/4
收件者:
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

And the DUI was in 1984...so what are you whining about?

> Barbara Schwarz,
> September 4, 2004

barb

未讀,
2005年12月4日 晚上9:18:482005/12/4
收件者:
ARMYofONE wrote:

This is libel. I am not a felon.
And barbieloonie...have you forgotten how to disable your caps key?
Are you enturbulated?

teehee

The Chief Instigator

未讀,
2005年12月5日 下午2:48:172005/12/5
收件者:
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>Tilman Hausherr wrote:

>> >This is

>This is what I posted about Tilman Hausherr and each word is true.

Given your history, that means that it's fantasy, as usual.

>Nancy Tessman, the Salt Lake City librarian doesn't apply the U.S.
>Constitution or Utah Constitution. She also doesn't honor the Utah
>records laws as she withheld illegally records as the false complaints
>by Tilman Hausherr and others. Guess she knew that they were lying
>about me.

I guess she enforced UEN's terms of service, which you ignored. She did her
job, which is something you'll never have to worry about.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月5日 晚上7:28:172005/12/5
收件者:

The Chief Instigator wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >Tilman Hausherr wrote:

> >This is what I posted about Tilman Hausherr and each word is true.
>
> Given your history, that means that it's fantasy, as usual.

Given your history, Patrick Humphrey, it is libel, lies and defamation,

as usual.

> >Nancy Tessman, the Salt Lake City librarian doesn't apply the U.S.
> >Constitution or Utah Constitution. She also doesn't honor the Utah
> >records laws as she withheld illegally records as the false complaints
> >by Tilman Hausherr and others. Guess she knew that they were lying
> >about me.
>
> I guess she enforced UEN's terms of service, which you ignored. She did her
> job, which is something you'll never have to worry about.

Keep guessing. Nancy is clueless about constitutional rights but she
should have educated herself on it before she violated my
constitutional rights. Violating the rights of others is not "doing her
job". It means she is unqualified like you.

You are another one of my stalkers and defamers, I am constantly
humphreyed by you! Get a life and stay away from people's bathroom
windows.

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月5日 晚上7:35:582005/12/5
收件者:

I hate to break it to you, Barb, but manufacture/possession of a
dangerous weapon per Article 12020(a) of the California Penal Code is a
felony. You should have stolen a handful nectarines instead.

Barbara Schwarz

> And barbieloonie...have you forgotten how to disable your caps key?
> Are you enturbulated?
>
> teehee

BARBARA GRAHAM (continued)
Conflict with the Law
Like most of her associates Barbara Graham has a police record.

In 1984 she pleaded guilty to the manufacture/possession of a dangerous
weapon per Article 12020(a) of the California Penal Code.

She was arrested in 1992 for driving under the influence (DUI), was
fined $1,100, sentenced to 180 days in custody, 176 hours of community
service work and 90 days restricted driving (she was allowed to drive
only to work and to the court-ordered program).

Barbara Graham - DUI Conviction

Barbara Schwarz

未讀,
2005年12月5日 晚上7:38:342005/12/5
收件者:

barb wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > barb wrote:
> <snipL
>
> You have tried to rewrite history. Unfortunately, the 'Net holds a
> record, something you and your ilk are so not used to.
>
> Anyone can google search your name in conjunction with any combination
> of other words.
>
> What you deny is on record. Lie on, babs. The Web will refute your lies.

The net records my truth and your lies, Barb. If I would lie and you
would tell the truth it would be the other way around but as you lie
and not me, the truth that I post is all over the net.

Barbara Schwarz

plethora

未讀,
2005年12月5日 晚上7:49:542005/12/5
收件者:

Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> The net records my truth and your lies, Barb. If I would lie and you
> would tell the truth it would be the other way around but as you lie
> and not me, the truth that I post is all over the net.

You are too crazy to know truth from fiction. This can be proven
because: There is no sub base under the Lake. You are NOT Ike's
granddaughter, you are NOT Hubbard's daughter, Rathbun isn't imprisoned
incommunicado, there is NO neo-Nazi conspiracy, numerous judges who
have decided against you aren't corrupt, Dave Rice never threatened the
FBI, your "memory banks" weren't erased by a laser procedure. In short,
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY NUTS!

Don't you get it? You are delusional. Your hallucinations are YOUR
truth but not THE truth.

The Chief Instigator

未讀,
2005年12月5日 晚上10:37:112005/12/5
收件者:
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> writes:

>The Chief Instigator wrote:

>> >This is what I posted about Tilman Hausherr and each word is true.

>> Given your history, that means that it's fantasy, as usual.

>Given your history, Patrick Humphrey, it is libel, lies and defamation,
>as usual.

Prove it. (You can't, of course.)

>> >Nancy Tessman, the Salt Lake City librarian doesn't apply the U.S.
>> >Constitution or Utah Constitution. She also doesn't honor the Utah
>> >records laws as she withheld illegally records as the false complaints
>> >by Tilman Hausherr and others. Guess she knew that they were lying
>> >about me.

>> I guess she enforced UEN's terms of service, which you ignored. She did her
>> job, which is something you'll never have to worry about.

>Keep guessing. Nancy is clueless about constitutional rights but she
>should have educated herself on it before she violated my
>constitutional rights. Violating the rights of others is not "doing her
>job". It means she is unqualified like you.

You don't have a Constitutional right to online access. Matter of fact, since
you're in this country illegally, you don't have very many Constitutional
rights at all.

>You are another one of my stalkers and defamers, I am constantly
>humphreyed by you! Get a life and stay away from people's bathroom
>windows.

Find a way to filter me out of your newsreader, or else live with the fact
that I'll express my opinions of your sad charade whenever I feel like it.

0 則新訊息