The doctors diagnosed the boy with Kawasaki.

Barbara Schwarz

Jan 4, 2009, 1:12:48 PM1/4/09
None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
also no expert on any fields.

If he had another disease, how come docs diagnosed him with Kawasaki?

If you don't like this diagnosis, shouldn't you take this up with the
doctors instead the Travoltas?

Again, Kelly Preston supported the medical profession and raised money
for them. (See Scientology website).
She is much more med-friendly that I am - as I consider medical
doctors (including dentists and pharmacists) as p$ychs' little
brothers.

Barbara Schwarz
--
Don't forget that the German psychs were and still are behind the
Nazis.

barbz

Jan 4, 2009, 3:48:51 PM1/4/09
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
> also no expert on any fields.
>
> If he had another disease, how come docs diagnosed him with Kawasaki?

They didn't. Kelly Preston did. Better to have a chemical allergy than
let the suckers in Scientology see two OTs with a defective thetan, eh.

> If you don't like this diagnosis, shouldn't you take this up with the
> doctors instead the Travoltas?
>
> Again, Kelly Preston supported the medical profession and raised money
> for them. (See Scientology website).
> She is much more med-friendly that I am - as I consider medical
> doctors (including dentists and pharmacists) as p$ychs' little
> brothers.

Good. So when you have a life-threatening illness, you won't seek
treatment and your stupid trollery will end.

> Barbara Schwarz
> --
> Don't forget that the German psychs were and still are behind the
> Nazis.
> The only good Nazi is no Nazi.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

rattusrattus

Jan 4, 2009, 4:47:26 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
> > also no expert on any fields.

How would you know? Is this another secret OT 'power'?

Barbara loves Marty

Jan 4, 2009, 4:59:12 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 2:48 pm, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
> > also no expert on any fields.
>
> > If he had another disease, how come docs diagnosed him with Kawasaki?
>
> They didn't. Kelly Preston did.

How do you know? They have seen a lot of doctors.

>Better to have a chemical allergy than
> let the suckers in Scientology see two OTs with a defective thetan, eh.

You are such a hate monger that nobody takes you seriously.

> > If you don't like this diagnosis, shouldn't you take this up with the
> > doctors instead the Travoltas?
>
> > Again, Kelly Preston supported the medical profession and raised money
> > for them. (See Scientology website).
> > She is much more med-friendly that I am - as I consider medical
> > doctors (including dentists and pharmacists) as p$ychs' little
> > brothers.
>
> Good. So when you have a life-threatening illness, you won't seek
> treatment and your stupid trollery will end.

You medical masters can also kill me via remote control. They don't
want to kill me right now as they don't want to make me into a legend
after all I wrote about them. They don't want this. They rather want
me to marry a p$ych. Lol. Gross, isn't it? I leave this up to you.

Last night I dreamed about two p$ychs. Both looked creepy as the psych
usually do. One was crying. The crying one said: "Don't you know that
I love you?"
It sure was a nightmare.

In my dream I did what I would do also in real life, I said: "You have
a really painful way showing this!" and I turned around and left them
there.

But in case I should dream again of these creeps, I give them your
address, Barbzzzz Babbles. Should they spook around in your dreams.
You deserve the persecution of abusive love-sick p$ychs a lot more
than I do.

(Dreams are sent into the mind of people with high tech equipment
producing silent sounds and pictures.)

Barbara Schwarz

l.l.lipshitz

Jan 5, 2009, 3:29:42 PM1/5/09
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:48:51 -0800, barbz <xenu...@netscape.net>
wrote in <5h98l.70696$an4....@newsfe08.iad>:

| Barbara Schwarz wrote:
| > None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
| > also no expert on any fields.
| >
| > If he had another disease, how come docs diagnosed him with Kawasaki?
|
| They didn't. Kelly Preston did. Better to have a chemical allergy than
| let the suckers in Scientology see two OTs with a defective thetan, eh.

on the montel williams show in 2003 she said:

'when i took him to the doctor on about the third
or fourth occasion, his fever in the doctor's office
went up to 105. ... he had rashes all over his body.
his lymph nodes were swollen. ... i just kept going
back saying, 'what's going on?' ... and finally she
looked into her physician's reference and said, 'i
think he has something called kawasaki syndrome.'
... i rushed him to the hospital. they did all the
tests. they said, 'indeed, we think he has kawasaki
syndrome.' ... they'd given him a gamma globulin
i.v. and low doses of aspirin.'

she could have been lying but it's got enough detail
that i kinda doubt it. the continued high fever and
rashes are classic symptoms of kawasaki's and gamma
globulin and aspirin are the standard treatment.

[...]

--
-elle
--------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube(at)lycos(dot)com ]=--------

Maureen

Jan 5, 2009, 9:35:04 PM1/5/09
On Jan 5, 2:29 pm, "l.l.lipshitz" <elk...@seesig.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:48:51 -0800, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net>
> wrote in <5h98l.70696$an4.27...@newsfe08.iad>:

>  |  Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>  | > None of you guys met Jett. You just saw a few pictures of him. You are
>  | > also no expert on any fields.
>  | >
>  | > If he had another disease, how come docs diagnosed him with Kawasaki?
>  |  They didn't. Kelly Preston did. Better to have a chemical allergy than
>  |  let the suckers in Scientology see two OTs with a defective thetan, eh.
>
>         on the montel williams show in 2003 she said:
>
>         'when i took him to the doctor on about the third
>         or fourth occasion, his fever in the doctor's office
>         went up to 105. ... he had rashes all over his body.
>         his lymph nodes were swollen. ... i just kept going
>         back saying, 'what's going on?' ... and finally she
>         looked into her physician's reference and said, 'i
>         think he has something called kawasaki syndrome.'
>         ... i rushed him to the hospital. they did all the
>         tests. they said, 'indeed, we think he has kawasaki
>         syndrome.' ... they'd given him a gamma globulin
>         i.v. and low doses of aspirin.'
>
>         she could have been lying but it's got enough detail
>         that i kinda doubt it. the continued high fever and
>         rashes are classic symptoms of kawasaki's and gamma
>         globulin and aspirin are the standard treatment.
>
> [...]

I wonder if these problems occurred chronically after the 'detox'

What is lymphoedema?
* Lymphoedema is the swelling of a body part due to a build up of
lymph fluid in the tissues.

http://www.lymphnotes.com/article.php/id/36/
“The use of hot tubs and saunas carries a risk for precipitating, or
exacerbating, lymphedema in at risk patients.”

Overheating – Hot baths, spas, saunas and excessive exercise may lead
to swelling.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/lymphedema-hereditary

With $cientology doctors, and years of unknown info, it's hard to say,
but a young kid in sauna(s) can exacerbate or cause things to surface
under bodily stress....

Maureen

l.l.lipshitz

Jan 6, 2009, 9:21:31 AM1/6/09
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:35:04 -0800 (PST), Maureen <Lerma...@gmail.com>
wrote in <5700577e-fc98-4104...@d42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>:

| On Jan 5, 2:29?pm, "l.l.lipshitz" <elk...@seesig.invalid> wrote:
| > On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:48:51 -0800, barbz <xenub...@netscape.net>
| > wrote in <5h98l.70696$an4.27...@newsfe08.iad>:

as crazy as barbara schwarz is, she's got this part
right.

| > |
| > | They didn't. Kelly Preston did. Better to have a chemical allergy than
| > | let the suckers in Scientology see two OTs with a defective thetan, eh.
| >
| > on the montel williams show in 2003 she said:
| >
| > 'when i took him to the doctor on about the third
| > or fourth occasion, his fever in the doctor's office
| > went up to 105. ... he had rashes all over his body.
| > his lymph nodes were swollen. ... i just kept going
| > back saying, 'what's going on?' ... and finally she
| > looked into her physician's reference and said, 'i
| > think he has something called kawasaki syndrome.'
| > ... i rushed him to the hospital. they did all the
| > tests. they said, 'indeed, we think he has kawasaki
| > syndrome.' ... they'd given him a gamma globulin
| > i.v. and low doses of aspirin.'
| >
| > she could have been lying but it's got enough detail
| > that i kinda doubt it. the continued high fever and
| > rashes are classic symptoms of kawasaki's and gamma
| > globulin and aspirin are the standard treatment.
| >
| > [...]
|
| I wonder if these problems occurred chronically after the 'detox'

even if untreated, kawasaki syndrome stops all by
itself. both travolta and preston have said jett
was diagnosed and treated, and that he recovered.

| What is lymphoedema?
| * Lymphoedema is the swelling of a body part due to a build up of
| lymph fluid in the tissues.

what is stupid bigotry?
* picking a medical condition out of a catalog,
based on nothing more than a desire to attack scn.

there are legitimate reasons to question jett's
care; there's NO reason to go searching explicitly
for diseases that match some anti-scn criteria so
you can insinuate that the travoltas abused their
child because of their scn beliefs.

| http://www.lymphnotes.com/article.php/id/36/
| ?The use of hot tubs and saunas carries a risk for precipitating, or
| exacerbating, lymphedema in at risk patients.?
|
| Overheating ? Hot baths, spas, saunas and excessive exercise may lead

| to swelling.
|
| http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/lymphedema-hereditary
|
| With $cientology doctors, and years of unknown info, it's hard to say,
| but a young kid in sauna(s) can exacerbate or cause things to surface
| under bodily stress....

this is a sleazy insinuation fueled by anti-scn
prejudice.

Hartley Patterson

Jan 6, 2009, 10:29:12 AM1/6/09
elk...@seesig.invalid:

> even if untreated, kawasaki syndrome stops all by
> itself. both travolta and preston have said jett
> was diagnosed and treated, and that he recovered.

I don't myself doubt them. What they were doing for their child would have
been seriously questioned by some of the Scientology fanatics, giving him
a psych drug for example.

One problem seems to be that for a long time the media copypasted "Jett
who has Kawasaki syndrome" without bothering to look it up and came to
believe that it was a mental condition, which it is not. It is a childhood
illness, cause unknown, that can weaken the heart. I suspect the media
grasped at the term to avoid saying "Jett who has serious but undetermined
mental problems". A lot of people do - 'autism' is just a label for a
whole range of abnormal behaviour, not a specific like 'malaria'.

We shall never know as to what Jett's problems actually would have been
diagnosed as if his parents had tried psychiatry. They were it seems
grasping at allergies, anything physical that could justify treatment,
anything rather than something that didn't according to Scientology exist.
It's sad when people behave irrationally like this, but it's part of
human nature to do so.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/