Just amazing!

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 10:38:53 PM7/10/08
All these new websites and videos popping up left and right, all
thanks to Anonymous!

Amsterdam Anonymous:
http://www.taartenlollies.nl/index.php?title=Main_Page

Website for the July 12th picket:
http://www.licensetolulz.com

Awesome video for the July 12th picket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-nsYAHsCcs&fmt=18

--
Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

t_shuffle

Jul 10, 2008, 11:11:28 PM7/10/08

<kennethno...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are the only person I have ever come across that's attempted to profit
from Scientology criticism. You're credibility is shit. If these are the
real deal, and don't somehow lead back to your for-profit garbage websites,
you've done the owners a great disservice. I sure as fuck wouldn't want your
endorsement.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2008, 11:31:39 PM7/10/08
On Jul 10, 8:11 pm, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You don't have to worry about my endorsement because you've never done
shit. It would be like promoting someone like Nec. It wouldn't make
any sense. Why don't you do something instead of complain all the
time, you might one day get my endorsement.

"You are the only person I have ever come across that's attempted to

profit from Scientology criticism" - t_shuffle

Buy books from Amazon at http://www.scientology-kills.org
Buy shirts and other items at Clambake http://www.cafepress.com/clambake/
Advertise at Enturbulation.org http://www.enturbulation.org/advertising

John Dorsay

Jul 11, 2008, 12:01:15 AM7/11/08

He said *profit*, durkwad. PROFIT.

The owners of the sites you mention do not come close to recovering
their costs with the generated revenue. They are not trying to MAKE
MONEY from cult criticism. They are trying to reduce their costs.

None of them consider search engine placement more important than
accuracy or honesty, either.

Nor do any of those operators focus on themselves, rather than the
issues of the Happy Fun Cult.

Yet for some reason or another, the owners of those sites are widely
respected.

I wonder why the same is not true of you.

John

t_shuffle

Jul 11, 2008, 12:09:56 AM7/11/08

<kennethno...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've never made a for-profit website, if that's what you mean by doing shit.
I have spent quite a bit of time doing little things here and there to
thwart the cult in my city, and I've stood in front of my local Org with
these people starting in February. I'll be out there again the day after
tomorrow. Will you? Have you ever?

> "You are the only person I have ever come across that's attempted to
> profit from Scientology criticism" - t_shuffle
>
> Buy books from Amazon at http://www.scientology-kills.org
> Buy shirts and other items at Clambake http://www.cafepress.com/clambake/
> Advertise at Enturbulation.org http://www.enturbulation.org/advertising

The difference between those and yours is that they have actuall value, and
are just trying to cover thier bandwidth.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 12:44:32 AM7/11/08
On Jul 10, 9:01 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The owners of the sites you mention do not come close to recovering
> their costs with the generated revenue. They are not trying to MAKE
> MONEY from cult criticism. They are trying to reduce their costs.

I own 15 critic domain names on 2 different servers and a critic
message board, all which I pay for with my own money.

I show up high on search engines because I update all my stuff weekly
with original content. That's why I get 3,000+ unique visitors a
day. Actually a lot of my visitors are direct hits, meaning that
people are returning to my sites to see what's new.

I don't profit shit. I do all this to expose a dangerous con.
Sometimes my actions are misunderstood, but does it look like I give a
fuck?

John Dorsay

Jul 11, 2008, 1:50:26 AM7/11/08

Tell it to JamesWestfa...@gmail.com
BarbaraSc...@gmail.com next time you look in a mirror.

I'm sure they will believe you.

John

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 1:59:29 AM7/11/08
On Jul 10, 10:50 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

> kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Jul 10, 9:01 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> The owners of the sites you mention do not come close to recovering
> >> their costs with the generated revenue. They are not trying to MAKE
> >> MONEY from cult criticism. They are trying to reduce their costs.
>
> > I own 15 critic domain names on 2 different servers and a critic
> > message board, all which I pay for with my own money.
>
> > I show up high on search engines because I update all my stuff weekly
> > with original content. That's why I get 3,000+ unique visitors a
> > day. Actually a lot of my visitors are direct hits, meaning that
> > people are returning to my sites to see what's new.
>
> > I don't profit shit. I do all this to expose a dangerous con.
> > Sometimes my actions are misunderstood, but does it look like I give a
> > fuck?
>
> Tell it to JamesWestfallTheOcta...@gmail.com
> BarbaraSchwarzR...@gmail.com next time you look in a mirror.

> I'm sure they will believe you.
>
> John

Even if those were my nics, what does that have anything to do with
your accusations that I profit as a critic? That's a straw man
argument. Stay on topic John.

John Dorsay

Jul 11, 2008, 2:04:14 AM7/11/08

Even *if*. You can't be honest about anything, even something as
trivial as your sock puppets.

After what is it, three years, you expect me to believe that you are
now paying for hosting and domains when in the past you have said
they were donated?

Sure, I'll believe you. Show me the receipts.

John

Message has been deleted

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 2:58:13 AM7/11/08
On Jul 10, 11:04 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After what is it, three years, you expect me to believe that you are
> now paying for hosting and domains when in the past you have said
> they were donated?

> Sure, I'll believe you. Show me the receipts.

> John

Yeah, paying for 15 domain names a year, setting up redirects, private
registration, and email is all free. Same with the forum I have. It's
all free John.

Actually, that one Scientomogy.com server might be free but I put
an ad for the server company on the bottom. So with the high amount of
traffic/visitors, that counts for something I would imagine.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 11, 2008, 10:35:00 AM7/11/08
kennethno...@gmail.com wrote:
>All these new websites and videos popping up left and right, all
>thanks to Anonymous!
>Amsterdam Anonymous:
>http://www.taartenlollies.nl/index.php?title=Main_Page
>Website for the July 12th picket:
>http://www.licensetolulz.com
>Awesome video for the July 12th picket:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-nsYAHsCcs&fmt=18

There's something very amusing about it all. You probably were not
around when the crime syndicate came up with the brilliant, absolute
brilliant idea to try to spam the web by creating tens of thousands
of fake "cookie cutter" web pages, all of them with the same content
but with different names -- usually fake names but maybe 10,000 of
them ex-customers.

The stupid fucks were trynig to make Google and other search engines
stop listing the truth about Scientology in its first couple of
pages of search results. Instead every search engine on the planet
listed one or two and catalogged the rest as duplicates -- and the
crime syndicate is FAIL! once again.

Legitimate web sites that expose the crimes and abuses continue to
multiply.

---
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1821435-2,00.html
I can has cheesburger?

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 11, 2008, 10:35:49 AM7/11/08
"t_shuffle" <thorazin...@gmail.com> wrote:

><kennethno...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>You are the only person I have ever come across that's attempted to profit
>from Scientology criticism.

Huh? Don't you get paid like the rest of us?

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 10:31:08 PM7/11/08
On Jul 11, 7:35 am, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ><kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >You are the only person I have ever come across that's attempted to profit
> >from Scientology criticism.
>
> Huh? Don't you get paid like the rest of us?
>
> ---http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1821435-2,00.html
> I can has cheesburger?

Besides my lucrative monthly checks from "Big Pharm" and numerous
secret government agencies, I want John Dorsay and t_shuffle to tell
me how I "Profit" from what I do. Otherwise I move to have their
comments stricken from the record. Ha!