PART 2: BARBARA SCHWARZ VERSUS WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI), A DESTRUCTIVE CULT

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 20:24:5606.09.06
an
WIKIPEDIA IS A SHAME FOR THE WESTERN SOCIETY. WIKIPEDIA STANDS FOR GANG
RULER SHIP AND VIOLATION OF RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO IS TARGETED
BY GANGS. THESE WIKIPEDIA GANG MEMBERS VIOLATE CONSTITUTIONAL LAWS,
PRIVACY LAWS AND OTHER LAWS. THEY USUALLY HAVE NO LEGAL EDUCATION AT
ALL AND IT SHOWS (VERY MUCH SO IN THE DIRT THAT THEY SMEAR ON ME).

DO NOT DONATE MONEY OR TIME TO WIKIPEDIA AND DON'T ALLOW THEM TO GAG
YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO
REPRESENT YOU AGAINST THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA CULT, IF YOU CAN'T, TRY
TO FIND OTHER WIKIPEDIA VICTIMS AND GET THEM TO JOIN A CLASS ACTION LAW
SUIT AGAINST THE WIKIPEDIA CULT. TELL COMPANIES AND INDIVIDUALS TO GET
THEIR MONEY BACK FROM WIKIPEDIA ONCE THEY DONATED IT.

REMEMBER, YOUNG PEOPLE, PUPILS AND STUDENTS COPY FROM WIKIPEDIA TO GET
THEIR HOMEWORK DONE. THAT MEANS THAT THE FALSE AND MISLEADING WIKIPEDIA
INFORMATION IS CREATING THE IDIOT SOCIETY OF TOMORROW.

STOP WIKIPEDIA.

Barbara Schwarz

Here more details and links:

Wikipedia doesn't work for good people who come to seek truthful
information. It just works for malicious defamers who hide behind sock
puppets and lie and defame and misinform.

http://www.aetherometry.com/antiwikipedia/Section_I.html

Various Wikipedia foreign sites are being shut down by the respective
governments to prevent the imparting of fraudulent information to the
public.

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/wikipedianewsisraelcensorship48480706...

Wikipedia is the target of more and more legal actions

http://courseblog.cs.princeton.edu/spring06/wws528f/?p=68

Wikipedia the bottom of jokes

http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?ch=infotech&sc=&id=...
same story>
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/roush/posts.aspx?id=15974

Not just bad spelling, punctuation and grammar. Wikipedia is a fraud.

http://emacsmood.livejournal.com/101766.html

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/ramasastry/20051212.html

http://www.pressaction.com/news/weblog/print/brandt01212006/
Saturday, January 21, 2006

This (Wikipedia) will never be a reliable source until someone takes
responsibility for it's accuracy.

Wikipedia is foul mud!

World & Nation
Saturday, April 29, 2006

Poli-tricks muddying Wikipedia
by Shannon McCaffrey
Vol. 156/No. 317

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

Political tricksters fouling up Web site
By Shannon McCaffrey
Associated Press
ATLANTA - Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia that can be
altered by anyone with a computer, has proved remarkably useful for
pulling political dirty tricks.
Photo
Associated Press
Political operatives are covertly rewriting - or defacing -
candidates' biographical entries to make the boss look good or the
opponent look ridiculous.
As a result, political campaigns are monitoring the Web site more
closely than ever this election year.
Revisions made by Capitol Hill staffers became so frequent and
disruptive earlier this year that Wikipedia temporarily blocked access
to the site from some congressional Internet addresses. The pranks
included bumping up the age of the Senate's oldest member, West
Virginia's Robert Byrd, from 88 to 180, and giving crude names to other
lawmakers.
The entry for Democratic Rep. Jim Marshall of Georgia labeled him
"too liberal" for his state, in part because of a contribution he
received from a political action committee run by Sen. Hillary Rodham
Clinton. The man who doctored Marshall's biography now works for his
Republican challenger.
In Georgia this week, the campaign manager for a candidate for
governor resigned amid allegations he doctored the Wikipedia biography
of an opponent in the Democratic primary.
Morton Brilliant was accused of revising the entry for Lt. Gov.
Mark Taylor to add his son's arrest last August in a drunken driving
accident that left his best friend dead.
The information was accurate and had been in the news. But
Brilliant's boss, Georgia Secretary of State Cathy Cox, declared the
son's legal troubles out of bounds.
The link to Brilliant was discovered by Taylor's campaign, which
immediately accused the Cox camp of engaging in "gutter politics" and
demanded Brilliant's resignation.
Some 1,000 volunteer monitors scan changes to Wikipedia's entries
to keep them free of obvious partisan editing, factual errors and
profanity, said Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales.
"The beauty of a forum like this is free speech," Wales said.
"But we also promote a neutral point of view."
Wales said entries have to meet a standard of newsworthiness and,
as a general rule, should not be written by an interested party -
either a supporter or an opponent.
But finding out who is writing what on the site is not always
easy. Internet addresses can be traced to a computer, but not
necessarily to the person at the keyboard. And experts say someone with
computer savvy could easily cover his or her tracks.
With more and more Americans getting news and information from
the Internet, the stakes are high. Wikipedia had 25.6 million unique
visitors in March, making it the 18th most popular site on the
Internet.
Not surprisingly, the Wikipedia entry that has been altered the
most is President Bush's. "Take a deep breath," the site urges readers
about to plunge into the passionate political debate.
Other changes are more subtle rewrites of history. Former House
Majority Leader Tom DeLay's name has mysteriously started to disappear
from the entries of some officials with ties to the embattled Texas
politician who is facing a money-laundering trial. The staff of Rep.
Martin Meehan, D-Mass., rewrote his biography to delete a reference to
a promise, since broken, that he would serve only four terms.
Wikipedia leapt into the news last year after the journalist and
former Kennedy administration aide John Seigenthaler Sr. complained
that someone had edited his Wikipedia entry to say that he had been
involved in the assassinations of John and Robert Kennedy. The man who
posted the false information said it had been a joke.
The flap prompted Wikipedia to adopt stricter controls, Wales
said.
However, such oversight is probably minor, said Steven Jones, who
teaches communications and technology at the University of Illinois at
Chicago.
"Given the sheer size of Wikipedia and the sheer number of
entries, it seems impossible that they could police it in an effective
way," Jones said.

====

From: Roadrunner
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 12:42 pm
Email: "Roadrunner" <R...@runner.com>
Groups: alt.religion.scientology

"I am being defamed and forged here" <StilllovingMa...@myway.com> wrote
in
message news:1146332894....@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

> Poli-tricks muddying Wikipedia
> by Shannon McCaffrey
> Vol. 156/No. 317

> http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

> ---

> Not just poli-tricks, also p$ych and anti-religious tricks!

Most definitely. Certain uncomfortable information is being blocked.
You are
being stalled or whatever. Totally valid and verified information
simply
gets wasted for questionable arguments. I think that for any sensitive
issue
you will have this problem. In that sense the Wikipedia it totally
worthless. You are always going to have people altering according to
their
personal conviction.

RR

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6d0746fa85f2f217?hl=en&

Fearful

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 21:27:2806.09.06
an
Excuse me, I must have missed something.
Is this the "alt.wikpedia,schwarz" news group?
Because I don't find a mention of Scientology anywhere in this post.
Oh! I guess we have to read it , because we let all of the "psychos" in
here under the general heading of Scientology
Fearful

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 21:52:3506.09.06
an

Fearful wrote:
> Excuse me,

I don't excuse you. If you don't want to read my posting, nobody is
forging you.

No wonder that you are fearful. If I would libel and defame like you, I
would be fearful too.

Now troll away to your Wikipedia cult.

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, enemy of the USA
wants to hurt American tourism.
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 21:52:5206.09.06
an

Fearful wrote:
> Excuse me,

I don't excuse you. If you don't want to read my posting, nobody is

forcing you.

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 23:32:2706.09.06
an

Lord Xenu wrote:

Korey Kruse's libel and defamation snipped.

STOP WIKIPEDIA.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.aetherometry.com/antiwikipedia/Section_I.html

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/wikipedianewsisraelcensorship48480706...

http://courseblog.cs.princeton.edu/spring06/wws528f/?p=68

http://emacsmood.livejournal.com/101766.html

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/ramasastry/20051212.html

Wikipedia is foul mud!

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

====

RR

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6d0746fa8...

Reply » Rate this post:

2
From: Fearful - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 6 2006 7:27 pm
Email: "Fearful" <n...@adelphia.net>
Groups: alt.religion.scientology
Rating: (1 user)
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara.schw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> STOP WIKIPEDIA.

> Barbara Schwarz

> http://www.aetherometry.com/antiwikipedia/Section_I.html

> http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060119-6013.html
> http://www.israelnewsagency.com/wikipedianewsisraelcensorship48480706...

> http://courseblog.cs.princeton.edu/spring06/wws528f/?p=68

> http://emacsmood.livejournal.com/101766.html

> http://writ.news.findlaw.com/ramasastry/20051212.html

> Wikipedia is foul mud!

> http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

> ====

> > http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

> > ---

> RR

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6d0746fa8...

Reply » Rate this post: Text for clearing space

3
From: Barbara Schwarz - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 6 2006 7:52 pm
Email: "Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
Groups: alt.religion.scientology, alt.wikipedia, misc.education,
alt.de.wikipedia, alt.journalism

4
From: Barbara Schwarz - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 6 2006 7:52 pm

Fearful wrote:
> Excuse me,

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830...

El Chubbo

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 00:08:0607.09.06
an
The surest sign of mental illness: posting in all caps.

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 01:08:2007.09.06
an

El Chubbo wrote:
> The surest sign of mental illness: posting in all caps.

Lol. P$ychiatrists invent constantly new illness to drug sane people.
"THE CAPITAL LETTER MENTAL ILLNESS" could be a new idea of these p$ychs
to make more cash and more cash.

I was in town today and saw a couple of computer people. I didn't tell
them what I think of Wikipedia but they suddenly mentioned it. None of
them liked it, despite they were the lucky people who were not smeared
by Wikipiggi. They couldn't have spoken more low of it. Scientology has
a much better reputation than Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is unprofessionell scum. What can be expected by a porn
engine CEO as Jimmy Jimbo Wales.

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, enemy of the USA
wants to hurt American tourism.
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 11:12:5407.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> WIKIPEDIA IS A SHAME FOR THE WESTERN SOCIETY.

Actually, it is a fantastic resource for teachers and those interested in
human beings. They have great admins and a set of rules anyone can
understand. Pity you don't understand them...
--
"ist du meine Mutter?" - der leerkinde

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 11:13:3707.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> No wonder that you are fearful. If I would libel and defame like you, I
> would be fearful too.

Prove the libel - go on. Prove it.

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 11:15:0207.09.06
an
I am being defamed and forged here wrote:

> Lol. P$ychiatrists invent constantly new illness to drug sane people.

Nope they don't.

> "THE CAPITAL LETTER MENTAL ILLNESS" could be a new idea of these p$ychs
> to make more cash and more cash.

Typing in caps is considered to be the same as shouting - even you must know
that. Anyone who goes around shouting all of the time is considered both
ill-manners and somewhat nutty.

dharm...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 11:40:2707.09.06
an

I think it's more of a pity that she DOES understand them, but seems to
believe that she is not required to follow them.

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

David Morgan (MAMS)

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 14:12:1807.09.06
an

"Paul F. Johnson" <pa...@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote in message news:WFWLg.15191$r61....@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > WIKIPEDIA IS A SHAME FOR THE WESTERN SOCIETY.
>
> Actually, it is a fantastic resource for teachers and those interested in
> human beings. They have great admins and a set of rules anyone can
> understand. Pity you don't understand them...

Paul,

Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used as
a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent and
biased information.

Here's the only Wikipedia rule an intelligent reader needs to know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer

And here is the gist of why that rule is in place and defers to fraud:

"Wikipedia isn’t supposed to be the same thing as an encyclopedia: it’s
an experiment to see if accuracy can be arrived at through consensus."
... And it isn't working very well.

http://www.aetherometry.com/antiwikipedia/Section_I.html

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 15:25:2907.09.06
an
David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:

> "Paul F. Johnson" <pa...@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>>
>> > WIKIPEDIA IS A SHAME FOR THE WESTERN SOCIETY.
>>
>> Actually, it is a fantastic resource for teachers and those interested in
>> human beings. They have great admins and a set of rules anyone can
>> understand. Pity you don't understand them...

> Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used as

> a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent and
> biased information.

It does, however it does also contain a lot of extremely good information.
As a resource it varies in quality, but it does have some good stuff on it.
That said, I remember a student submitting a paper with everything ripped
from there - it was easy to tell - the dumbass had omitted to remove the
links!

Eru Ilúvatar

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 12:17:5307.09.06
an
dharm...@gmail.com wrote:

>I think it's more of a pity that she DOES understand them, but
>seems to believe that she is not required to follow them.

At the very least that makes Barbara a sociopath. But I really
do think her problems are even more serious.

Eru Ilúvatar

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 12:00:0507.09.06
an
David Morgan \(MAMS\) <ma...@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote:

>Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used
>as a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent
>and biased information.

But it is also a great place to start. You just can't use
Wikipedia as an authority.

This has nothing to do with Barbara's problem. She's just upset
that Wikipedia isn't publishing her lies and is publishing facts
that can be verified instead. Barbara doesn't work and play well
with reality.

David Morgan (MAMS)

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 16:09:2707.09.06
an

"Paul F. Johnson" <pa...@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote in message news:Jm_Lg.15395$r61....@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

The "easy way out" will be the death of us all some day. ;-) Sure there is
some good information there, but the source is being touted as something
which it really isn't. It's full of loop-holes and fraud... even when one stays
completely away from the 'groups' and conversations about 'people'. Any
issue of controversy always contains bias and is laced with printed disclaimers
as to it's accuracy. My acquaintances in the teaching world are animate about
it's misuse and inaccuracies.

As I said, there's only one rule that's best to keep in mind regarding Wiki...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer

DM

David Morgan (MAMS)

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 16:12:0107.09.06
an

"Eru Ilúvatar" <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> David Morgan \(MAMS\) <ma...@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote:
>
> >Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used
> >as a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent
> >and biased information.
>
> But it is also a great place to start. You just can't use
> Wikipedia as an authority.

Nicely put. We should all stop allowing people to treat it as one.

> This has nothing to do with Barbara's problem.

Correct... I'm not into creating "stories" for something that represents
itself as a factual "reference" material repository... her problem is not
ours.

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:04:0107.09.06
an

I don't care what your twisted head considers shouting, as I don't hear
voices like you do, it's not my problem and I like captial letters.

BTW, you sig line is stupid too. Makes no sense in German.

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:05:5207.09.06
an

EXACTLY, THAT IS WHAT IT IS. I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW CORRUPT FOOLS
RULES. I ENJOY BEING MYSELF.

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:16:3407.09.06
an

I am glad that your see Wikipedia for what is really is, David.

I see two problems:

1) Editors and administrators gang up to manipulate the thoughts and
the education of people and try to misinform, even to redefine
history;

2) Same defame und libel living people to attack them in harassing and
misrepresenting articles. These people have no good knowledge of the
privacy or constitutional laws (if any at all). They anonymously hide
behind Wikipedia to be not sued.

The alleged consenus is lead by gangs of smearers and admin smearers.
They block anybody whose opinion they don't like. Truth has no chance
of Wikipedia. It is a very failed experiment and many people had to
suffer and still have to suffer in the process.

Wikipedia is the failure of porn engine CEO James Jimmy (Jumbo) Wales
and the corrupt and stupid "society" that "stands behind" it.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net.)

Brian J. Bruns aka Burns plays a "cop" on the net but he is a felon
(computer crimes), a spammer, an anti-free speech activist. The abusive
AHBL website is his. He lies about me on his website, and he is
disturbed. Inmate # 445064, County of Suffolk, NY, FBI: 843935WB8. He
was many months incarcerated.
Bruns is the abuser, and he is supported by Korey Jerome Kruse ("Lord
Xenu", "Simkatu" or "Vivaldi") who also just came out of jail and is,
according to the courts, an habitual offender. He also was ordered to
undergo psych evaluation. Of course it didn't help.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/70fdd710bf99c37a?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=%22Korey+Jerome+Kruse%22

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:19:4207.09.06
an

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
> "Paul F. Johnson" <pa...@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote in message news:WFWLg.15191$r61....@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> >
> > > WIKIPEDIA IS A SHAME FOR THE WESTERN SOCIETY.
> >
> > Actually, it is a fantastic resource for teachers and those interested in
> > human beings. They have great admins and a set of rules anyone can
> > understand. Pity you don't understand them...
>

> Paul,
>
> Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used as
> a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent and
> biased information.

Yes, Wikipedia is perhaps the largest misinformation machine on the net
besides Usenet.

> Here's the only Wikipedia rule an intelligent reader needs to know:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer
>

> And here is the gist of why that rule is in place and defers to fraud:
>
> "Wikipedia isn't supposed to be the same thing as an encyclopedia: it's
> an experiment to see if accuracy can be arrived at through consensus."
> ... And it isn't working very well.
>
> http://www.aetherometry.com/antiwikipedia/Section_I.html

Very true, David. Thanks for the links and your comments.

I am being defamed and forged here

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:24:2707.09.06
an

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
>

> > "Paul F. Johnson" <pa...@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Actually, it is a fantastic resource for teachers and those interested in
> >> human beings. They have great admins and a set of rules anyone can
> >> understand. Pity you don't understand them...
>
> > Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used as
> > a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent and
> > biased information.
>
> It does, however it does also contain a lot of extremely good information.

I doubt it and it doesn't help, even if it would be true because it has
so many false information and portrays people and events in a
deliberately false lights that YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYTHING THERE. You
would be a fool, if you would.

Many Wikipedia writers are criminals and have no education. Wonder what
Jumbo Wales education is. What kind of education do you need to become
the CEO of a porn search engine?

[...]

07.09.2006, 20:33:2507.09.06
an

Despite that you are critical of Wikipedia, David, it seems that you
too fell for their defamation campaign against me. You replied to this
guy. You should google his e-mail address, and you will be in for a
shock.

Another lying abuser who stalks me from thread to thread is Peat
Stapleton (Eru Avatar), alsimak_three @ yahoo.com, from Redding,
California, a dead beat with several social security numbers, self
confessed pimp and child rapist, and former inmate with a psychiatric
history, who runs astrology scans.

http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
Barbara Schwarz
--
Eugenics promoter and American enemy Tilman Hausherr and habitual,
sexual harasser, forger and habitual offender Korey Jerome Kruse

Shame on Wikipedia:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6d0746fa85f2f217?hl=en&

Another lying abuser who stalks me from thread to thread is Peat
Stapleton (Eru Avatar), alsimak_three @ yahoo.com, from Redding,
California, a dead beat with several social security numbers, self
confessed pimp and child rapist, and former inmate with a psychiatric
history, who runs astrology scans.

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 20:53:5507.09.06
an

Lord Xenu wrote:

> "I am being defamed and forged here" <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote in
> message news:1157673952....@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

> > dharm...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> I think it's more of a pity that she DOES understand them, but seems to
> >> believe that she is not required to follow them.
> >
> > EXACTLY, THAT IS WHAT IT IS. I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW CORRUPT FOOLS
> > RULES. I ENJOY BEING MYSELF.
>
> THEN ENJOY HAVING YOUR UGLY FACE CONTINUALLY SHOVED IN THE DIRT, YOU FUCKING
> KOOK!

Korey Kruse is Lord Xenu.
Just want to remind you all. He also posted that he is in drugs.

Google his name. He thinks that when his postings are removed within
six days he can't be held responsible for libel, defamation,
cyberstalking and harassment. What an idiot. The Internet never
forgets. There is always the possibility to retrieve all his Lord Xenu
and other hateful libel spam and hold him legally accountable.

Kruse is also giving him self away being Wikipedia smear and harasser
Vivaldi. I don't want to be in his shoes when his ISPs records of him
are being subpoenaed.

Barbara Schwarz

> From public libraries, to the police, to grocers, to restaurant managers, to
> the White House & the Secret Service, to the judiciary and the Federal
> Gov't, to your cult, and even Wikipedia your schizophrenia and all out
> anti-social behavior will just keep closing doors right in your hagged out
> face.

> Q: What are the claims that Barbara makes in her posts?
>
> A: She claims to be the daughter of L. Ron Hubbard of the infamous
> Scientology cult, and the granddaughter of President Eisenhower. She also
> commonly goes on and on about people conspiring against her in a plot to
> cover up the truth about who she is. A quote from the Salt Lake Tribune:
>
> "Schwarz believes she was born in approximately 1956 at a secretive
> government compound "submarine base" called Chattanooga on the Great Salt
> Lake, the alleged daughter of Church of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard
> and the granddaughter of President Eisenhower, although there is no proof of
> any such place or relationship.
>
> The ensuing story reads like a science fiction novel -- kidnapping by Nazis,
> mind control, conspiracy, hidden fortunes, faked deaths, insane asylums,
> cover-ups and microchips implanted in unsuspecting peoples' heads..."
>
> Q: Have any of her claims ever been proven?
>
> A: As far as we know, no. However, in her quest to prove her side, shes
> become known as a FOIA Terrorist for filing more bogus Freedom Of
> Information Act requests then anyone else in history. After not getting the
> answers she wanted, even after straining our government to comply with her
> requests, she decided to name in a 2,307 page lawsuit over 3,000 defendants.
>
> MORE:
> http://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php
>
> Also see...
>
> Former CO$ member Barbara "Babbles" Schwarz and SEGNPMSSS
> http://tinyurl.com/mdxr5
>
> She also thinks that SEGNPMSS runs the FDA, too.
> http://tinyurl.com/ojyup
>
> Babbles' Original Wikipedia Page
> http://tinyurl.com/m8xar
>
> Get some help, Barbara...
>
> SLC, UT Mental Health Services Directory
> http://www.mentalhealth.samhsa.gov/databases/MHDR.aspx?D1=UT&Type=MDR
>
> Anosognosia (impaired awareness of illness):
> http://www.psychlaws.org/BriefingPapers/BP14.pdf
>
> Folks, you can report Barbara Schwarz to Immigration and Customs Enforcement
> (ICE) @ 1-866-DHS-2ICE for being in this country illegally and that will
> ensure that she will get the mental health care she needs so badly.
>
> In Enturblation & Entheta,
>
> Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
> ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> Lord Xenu © <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
> "In my opinion, the face in the subject rice in the subject
> pan was that of the same Xenu, also known as Lord Xenu,
> who is known to have ruled the sector of the universe that
> included earth seventy- five million years ago."
> [...]

David Morgan (MAMS)

ungelesen,
07.09.2006, 21:49:4207.09.06
an

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1157675605.2...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

David Morgan (MAMS) wrote:
> "Eru Ilúvatar" <alsima...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > David Morgan \(MAMS\) <ma...@NOSPAm-a-m-s.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Teachers with an education are refusing to allow Wiki to be used
> > >as a source of research by students. It contains both fraudulent
> > >and biased information.
> >
> > But it is also a great place to start. You just can't use
> > Wikipedia as an authority.
>
> Nicely put. We should all stop allowing people to treat it as one.
>
> > This has nothing to do with Barbara's problem.
>
> Correct... I'm not into creating "stories" for something that represents
> itself as a factual "reference" material repository... her problem is not
> ours.

> Despite that you are critical of Wikipedia, David, it seems that you
> too fell for their defamation campaign against me.

I simply said, your problem is not mine - I try not to expose myself to
situations where flame wars rule the roost. I'm sorry there's a problem
for you personally within all of this garbage known as WikiPedia, but I
won't speak in defense of or in persecution of, any personal issues...
such things have no place in something that calls itself "reference"
material. I am only concerned that Wiki is full of lies and bias, and it
cannot be adequately controlled at this time.

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 02:18:0908.09.06
an

David Morgan (MAMS) schrieb:

Alright, David, I don't ask you to defend myself. I can do that
perfectly on my own as you see.
It just gave me the creeps that you didn't recognized Peat Stapleton
sock puppet. He is one dirty old stalker man.

Barbara Schwarz

CHRISTOPHER OWEN (CHRIS O.) IS AN ADMINISTRATOR OF WIKIPEDIA AND AN
ANTI-RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST. HE BLOCKS ANY SCIENTOLOGIST OR PERSON WHO
DOESN'T POST HATRED ON SCIENTOLOGY RELATED WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES AGAINST
WIKIPEDIA.

ACCORDING TO THE RFW CHRIS OWENS ADMIRES BIN LADEN.

CHRIS OWENS MAKES WIKIPEDIA TO AN ANTI-FREE SPEECH CULT. THERE IS NO
FREEDOM FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HATE WHAT HE HATES.

Barbara Schwarz

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky4.html
DAVID TOURETZKY (continued)

Christopher Owen

A British Ministry of Defence employee, Christopher Owen, a chat room
pal of Touretzky, appears to be of the same frame of mind as Touretzky
when he made the following statement about Osama Bin Laden in a chat
room:

"Osama's a lousy strategist but a briliant tactician."

That comment was made by Owen two months after the September 11 attacks
in New York, Washington D.C. and the plane that crashed in
Pennsylvania. In Owen's view killing innocent men, women and children
is a "brilliant tactic". In other words to destroy lives, which is what
terrorists do, is a great skill.

Religious Freedom Watch is currently reviewing more than 500 IRC logs
which contain information on what David Touretzky, Robert Clark,
Christopher Owen, Kady O'Malley, Scott Pilutik and several other
anti-religious extremists have been doing behind the scenes on several
fronts, some of which will be turned over to law enforcement as they
appear to have exceeded the legal limits.

[ Up ] [ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ] [ Page 5 ] [ Page
6 ] [ Page 7 ] [ Page 8 ] [ Page 9 ] [ Page 10 ] [ Page 11 ] [ Page 12
] [ Page 13 ] [ Page 14 ] [ Page 15 ] [ Page 16 ] [ Touretzky
Connections ]

CHRIS OWENS DELETED MY RESPONSE TO HIS LAWLESS BLOCKINGS ON WIKIPEDIA.
HE SAID I WOULD POST WITH OPEN PROXIES ON WIKIPEDIA. THAT IS NOT TRUE.
YOU CAN'T POST WITH OPEN PROXIES ON WIKIPEDIA. TRY IT, THEY ARE
BLOCKED. HE IS INJUST AND SO BIASED THAT IT MUST REALLY HURT TO BE
CHRISTOPER OWENS.

:::::I've blocked the proxy indefinitely per [[Wikipedia:No open
proxies]] and removed the proxy abuser's comments. Any further uses of
anonymous proxies will be dealt with the same way. If Schwarz wants to
edit, all she needs to do is to accept Wikipedia's harassment policy on
[[User talk:The real Barbara Schwarz]]. -- [[User:ChrisO|ChrisO]]
08:15, 6 September 2006 (UTC)

::I didn't use ever any proxy. Perhaps you and your friends need
therapy as you see me behind each poster. Chris Owens is so biased
towards Scientologists that he should recuse himself as admin for
Wikipedia.
I am harassed and defamed, I innocent and on trial here, and I can't
post any response? That is completely undemocratic. I don't harass
anybody, and I am not allowed to defend myself? How about Wikipedia
applying some laws?
Revealing that you write about Wikipedia harassment policies and not
policies against harassment. :)
I don't like the harassment policies of Wikipedia. Wikipedia better
stops harassing and defaming me. I include you in my series against
Wikipedia on Usenet, Christopher. Perhaps it will have 100 installments
and will be posted over and over on Usenet and on different websites.
Find yourself in part 3. Enjoy Bin Laden and fanatical anti-free speech
fan, enjoy.

Barbara Schwarz

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 10:58:0908.09.06
an
I am being defamed and forged here wrote:

> I don't care what your twisted head considers shouting, as I don't hear
> voices like you do

We know. You have the funny farm ones from being deprogrammed from a human
to just a being by the teachings of the liar, cheat, fraud and nut job, L
Ron "the only way to control people is to LIE to them" Hubbard.

Eru Ilúvatar

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 12:11:2508.09.06
an
I am being defamed and forged here <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote:

>I don't care what your twisted head considers shouting

That's obvious. All you care about is your own delusions and to
hell with everybody else. Your way is the way of the sociopath,
Barbara. Get some help before you kill.

Eru Ilúvatar

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 00:01:0908.09.06
an
Barbara "I am not a kook" Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> EXACTLY, THAT IS WHAT IT IS. I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW CORRUPT
>>> FOOLS RULES. I ENJOY BEING MYSELF.
>>
>> THEN ENJOY HAVING YOUR UGLY FACE CONTINUALLY SHOVED IN THE
>> DIRT, YOU FUCKING KOOK!

>Korey Kruse is Lord Xenu.

No, babbles, he isn't. You are just a schizophrenic sociopath with
major delusions and you should be deported before you hurt someone.

Eru Ilúvatar

ungelesen,
08.09.2006, 01:03:1708.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz hiding as I am being defamed and forged here <Stilllov...@myway.com> wrote:

>> It does, however it does also contain a lot of extremely good information.

>I doubt it

So? You aren't exactly an un-biased source. Besides, you are just
plain wrong (which isn't exactly unusual).

0 neue Nachrichten