What if?

1 view

Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net

Apr 8, 2006, 9:42:49 AM4/8/06
What if there was to be a special closed screening of The Profit
at the Operation Clambake 10 years anniversary?

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/index.php?f=226

Best wishes,
Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
honor our egos can tolerate.
-------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----

barbz

Apr 8, 2006, 10:30:36 AM4/8/06

What if it were in Los Angeles? :)

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Message has been deleted

barbz

Apr 8, 2006, 2:06:01 PM4/8/06
Sten-Arne wrote:

> barbz wrote:
>
>>Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net wrote:
>>

>>>What if there was to be a special closed screening of The Profit
>>>at the Operation Clambake 10 years anniversary?
>>>
>>>http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/index.php?f=226
>>>
>>>Best wishes,
>>>Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
>>>Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------
>>>Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
>>>well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
>>>honor our egos can tolerate.
>>>-------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----
>>
>>What if it were in Los Angeles? :)
>>
>>--
>>--
>>Barb
>>Chaplain, ARSCC
>>xenu...@netscape.net
>>

> What if you took your lazy butt on a trip to Norway, instead of
> spending all your cash on an old Hitlerian motorcycle. If you did that,
> you might even get a chance to kick my Swedish ass, for saying these
> things. :-)
>
> Sten-Arne

Eh, can't afford it. I can afford toilet paper and other necessities.
Unlike some cult staff members....

Zinj

Apr 8, 2006, 2:11:20 PM4/8/06
In article <IYSZf.87$Oe2.59@fed1read07>, xenu...@netscape.net says...
> Sten-Arne wrote:

<snip>

> > What if you took your lazy butt on a trip to Norway, instead of
> > spending all your cash on an old Hitlerian motorcycle. If you did that,
> > you might even get a chance to kick my Swedish ass, for saying these
> > things. :-)
> >
> > Sten-Arne
> >

> Eh, can't afford it. I can afford toilet paper and other necessities.
> Unlike some cult staff members....

Maybe Johnny Travolta will wake up some day and ask himself, 'What was I
*thinking*?'

Don't laugh; it could happen. And, he can't be all that thrilled that
he's only #2 Cult Celebrity Wacko nowdays... (if that!)

He could play bus driver and pick up all the SPs he owes so much to and
airlift them over in his 747.

Whadda photo op!

Zinj
--
Scientology is an 'Applied Religious Philosophy'
It's the 'application' that's objectionable.

barbz

Apr 8, 2006, 3:16:33 PM4/8/06
Zinj wrote:

> In article <IYSZf.87$Oe2.59@fed1read07>, xenu...@netscape.net says...
>
>>Sten-Arne wrote:
>

> <snip>
>

>>>What if you took your lazy butt on a trip to Norway, instead of
>>>spending all your cash on an old Hitlerian motorcycle. If you did that,
>>>you might even get a chance to kick my Swedish ass, for saying these
>>>things. :-)
>>>
>>>Sten-Arne
>>>

>>Eh, can't afford it. I can afford toilet paper and other necessities.
>>Unlike some cult staff members....
>

> Maybe Johnny Travolta will wake up some day and ask himself, 'What was I
> *thinking*?'
>
> Don't laugh; it could happen. And, he can't be all that thrilled that
> he's only #2 Cult Celebrity Wacko nowdays... (if that!)
>
> He could play bus driver and pick up all the SPs he owes so much to and
> airlift them over in his 747.
>
> Whadda photo op!
>
> Zinj

I'm not sure I'd want him piloting my plane...

rondata

Apr 8, 2006, 3:22:34 PM4/8/06
HEY! long time no see.. how are ya?????????????

Zinj

Apr 8, 2006, 3:28:18 PM4/8/06
In article <44380D7A...@thefruitstand.org>,
lo...@thefruitstand.org says...

> HEY! long time no see.. how are ya?????????????

Yo Ronda!

I'm doing peachy. Spring's here with thunderstorms and bunnies.
(obviously I got outta LA :)

rondata

Apr 8, 2006, 3:38:50 PM4/8/06
That's outstanding!
you'd be suprised where I work these days, but I gotta keep that
offline..lol.. but you kow I have been defending the rights of Xenu and
spreading the good word whenever I can and whereever I can!

SAVE KATIE!!

I miss you! You can email me at ron...@gmail.com I'd love to catchup!
Glad you made it out of LA.. wish I could lol

Zinj

Apr 8, 2006, 3:46:21 PM4/8/06
In article <4438114A...@thefruitstand.org>,
lo...@thefruitstand.org says...

> That's outstanding!
> you'd be suprised where I work these days, but I gotta keep that
> offline..lol.. but you kow I have been defending the rights of Xenu and
> spreading the good word whenever I can and whereever I can!
>
> SAVE KATIE!!
>
> I miss you! You can email me at ron...@gmail.com I'd love to catchup!
> Glad you made it out of LA.. wish I could lol

Coolness. I'll send you a tome when I get the chance, and you can use
zinj...@yahoo.com till I send you one I check more often.

Hey! You're famous! :)

You're still online in the picket pic from '99 with Lisa Derrick and
Xenu (and me) on Elron Way.

Eldonbraun

Apr 8, 2006, 3:49:34 PM4/8/06
Gosh, Sten-Arne, your sense of humor is waking up early this year. Have
you been mood enhancing yourself with a sunlamp during those long
winter nights or something? ;-)

Howard

Apr 8, 2006, 4:39:01 PM4/8/06
Sten-Arne wrote:

> barbz wrote:
> > Andreas Heldal-Lund - www.xenu.net wrote:
> >
> > > What if there was to be a special closed screening of The Profit
> > > at the Operation Clambake 10 years anniversary?
> > >
> > > http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/index.php?f=226
> > >
> > > Best wishes,
> > > Andreas Heldal-Lund # home.online.no/~heldal # www.xenu.net
> > > Ph: +47 8800 6666 # Addr: Postboks 131, N-4098 Tananger, Norway
> > > Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
> > > well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
> > > honor our egos can tolerate.
> > > -------------------------------------[Robert Vaughn Young]-----
> >
> > What if it were in Los Angeles? :)
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Barb
> > Chaplain, ARSCC
> > xenu...@netscape.net
> >

> What if you took your lazy butt on a trip to Norway, instead of
> spending all your cash on an old Hitlerian motorcycle. If you did that,
> you might even get a chance to kick my Swedish ass, for saying these
> things. :-)
>
> Sten-Arne

Damn. I'd come to the Anniversary just to see that - let alone "The Profit".

Sign me up.

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom