Vicki Aznaran Declaration

Anonymous

Oct 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/6/99
GRAHAM E. BERRY, State Bar No. 128503
GORDON J. CALHOUN, State Bar No. 84509
LEWIS, D'AMATO, BRISBOIS & BISGAARD
221 N. Figueroa Street, Suite 1200
Los Angeles, California 90012
Telephone: (213) 250-1800

Attorneys for Defendants
UWE GEERTZ, PH.D.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY No. CV 91-6426 HLH (Tx) INTERNATIONAL,
DECLARATION OF VICKI AZNARAN
Plaintiff, RE: MOTION FOR COSTS

VS. Date: APRIL 4, 1994
Time: 10:00 a.m.
STEVEN FISHMAN and UWE GEERTZ, Courtroom: 7

Defendants.

I, Vicki Aznaran, declare and say: I am over the age of eighteen
and a resident of Texas. I have personal knowledge of the matters
set forth in this declaration and if called upon to do so, I
could and would competently testify thereto.

2. Attached hereto as Exhibit A is a true and correct copy of a
declaration I executed July 18, 1990 for use in the case United
States of America v. Steven Fishman, Case No. XR-88-0616-DLT.The
contents of that declaration (Exhibit A) were true and correct
when executed and they remain true and correct as of the date of
execution of this declaration. The contents of Exhibit A are
expressly incorporated herein and made a part hereof.

MY BACKGROUND IN SCIENTOLOGY

3. I joined the Church of Scientology in 1972. In 1978, after
approximately four years as staff members, my husband and I
joined the Sea Organization. From 1978 to early 1987, my husband
and I worked most of our waking hours, with very few days off, at
our various assignments within Scientology. I eventually became
President of Religious Technology Center and, supposedly, the top
"ecclesiastical" authority within Scientology. Richard was a
high-level security officer. During this period my husband and I
became intimately familiar with the structure and activities of
various Scientology organizations. Among other things, I was
briefed on and was sometimes a participant in meetings involving
litigation tactics and various means used to attack and fight
"enemies" of Scientology.

In numerous instances I was in the chain of command for approval
for such activities. From 1984 to 1987, I held the office of
Inspector General one of the highest worldwide offices in the
organization and so was privy to the most arcane practices of the
group.

4. Between its incorporation in 1982 and 1987 when I left
Scientology, I was on the staff of the Religious Technology
Center, (RTC). I held the position that is now being held by
David Miscavige. Since 1978, I was a high ranking member of the
Sea Organization, an elite organization within Scientology. At
the time I left Scientology I was highly trained as a technical
expert (Class 9 auditor) and an administrator (Data Series
evaluator course and organization executive course). To complete
the Organization Executive Course, one must study all policy
letters written by Hubbard which comprise a-large hardbound
volumes.

VAUGHN AND STACY YOUNG'S BACKGROUND IN SCIENTOLOGY

5. During my tenure as Inspector General of RTC, I knew both
Vaughn and Stacy Young well. They were well known to me because
of their Scientology staff positions. Vaughn Young was posted as
L. Ron Hubbard's personal public relations officer in Special
Project which later became ASI (Author Services, Inc.) Special
Project as well as ASI were headed by David Miscavige and Norman
Starkey. LRH's personal public relations officer has
traditionally been a high ranking position in Scientology. Vaughn
Young was also charged with writing Hubbard's biography after
Gerald Armstrong (Sea Organization staff member who was working
on the biography along with author Omar Garrison) left
Scientology. This was during the period that Vaughn worked as
Hubbard's PR. Vaughn Young worked as Hubbard's PR after Hubbard's
death as well. Vaughn Young was summoned to Hubbard's ranch after
his death, just as Miscavige was. Miscavige was not summoned
prior to Hubbard's death. Hubbard only summoned Ray Mithoff just
prior to his death, and of course, Annie and Pat Brocker, who
lived with Hubbard exclusively during his last six years. In
fact, Miscavige, and a host of other staff members, myself and
Vaughn Young included, who were summoned to the ranch by the
Brockers, were not those that Hubbard wished to see before he
died, as he summoned the only ones that he wished to see.
Miscavige was quite deflated over it. It is apparent from
Miscavige's declaration that he took it to mean Vaughn Young and
the others who came after Hubbard was gone, were not of any
significance.

6. In the early 1980's, Stacy Young was posted in Special Project
as the organizing officer. Special Project was headed by David
Miscavige. It had about 15 staff members total. Organizing
Officer is a high ranking post in any Scientology Organization.
It is a member of the executive council. Stacy Young was later
posted at various posts in OSA doing work as a PR. ASI was not a
large organization, about 15 staff. At the time I was in RTC, ASI
was a very high level organization, placed above RTC in the chain
of command. The staff of ASI received their orders from L. Ron
Hubbard, and his aide who lived with him, Pat Brocker. When I was
a staff member of a Scientology mission from 1973 to 1978, I knew
of Vaughn Young because he was a very high profile spokesman for
Scientology and the Guardian's Office.

SCIENTOLOGY OFFICIALS AVOIDING SERVICE OF PROCESS

7. It is routine policy for the upper executives of Scientology
to avoid service of process. This is why mere mid level
executives, such as the Reverend Heber Jentzsch, are appointed to
corporate posts such as President of Church of Scientology
International. Corporate posts have nothing to do with either
power or the command chart in Scientology. This policy was in
place throughout my tenure in the Commodore's Messenger
Organization (from 1978 until 1987). This policy is designed to
keep those who knew Scientology's secrets from being in a
position where the secrets might be revealed. Hubbard went into
seclusion for his last years allowing only Pat and Annie Brocker
access to him, just for the purpose of avoiding service in
lawsuits and subpoenas in criminal matters. All security
personnel are trained to keep any and all process servers away
from Scientology executives. When David Miscavige was one of the
targets of an IRS CID investigation (there were several
individuals targeted), he expressed great concern over having to
go to jail. Due to his diminutive size, he was very concerned
that he would be sexually harassed while in a jail with common
criminals." At this time he devised several schemes to flee the
country should the IRS decide to make arrests. Avoiding service
of process is a tactic that Miscavige is well acquainted with.
(See Attached Exhibit D). I recognize Exhibit B as being a copy
of the Scientology internal document Project Quaker with which I
was familiar whilst serving in various Scientology posts.

MISCAVIGE AS HEAD OF SCIENTOLOGY AND MANAGING AGENT OF THE
VARIOUS SCIENTOLOGY CORPORATIONS INCLUDING CSI.

8. David Miscavige was the Chairman of the Board of Author
Services, Inc., ("ASI") in 1984 and 1985. ASI was incorporated to
be the funnel through which profits from Scientology were
channelled to L. Ron Hubbard and, therefore, it was very
important within Scientology. Miscavige represented Hubbard in
all aspects of controlling Scientology. He attended regular
meetings with myself and other top officials of Scientology
organizations to review the status of all Scientology's
activities, including its litigation and dirty tricks campaigns
against Scientology's enemies.

9. During the time I held the post of Chairman of the Board of
RTC, David Miscavige held the post of Chairman of the Board of
ASI. During this time, he maintained control of the executives at
the top of Scientology's command channels, Marc Yager, CO CMO Int
and head of the Watchdog Committee, Guillaume Lesevre, ED
International, Ray Mithoff, Senior C/S International, myself as
Inspector General and COB of RTC. Miscavige became head of RTC in
March of 1987, at this point he moved Marc Yager and Ray Mithoff
from their positions in CSI into RTC. He also moved Mark Rathbun,
LRH Legal IC or Special Project L, and Greg Wilhere from their
positions in ASI into RTC. I now see from the declarations of
Marc Yager and Ray Mithoff, that Miscavige has now placed them
back into CSI. This is but one small illustration of his ongoing
control over the CSI corporation.

10. Miscavige has, since 1981, been the decision maker over what
lawsuits are filed by Scientology and how any lawsuits
Scientology is engaged in are to be litigated. He does this
without regard to the particular Scientology corporate entity(s)
involved in the litigation. Miscavige has never allowed anyone
else to make the final decisions concerning such matters. During
my tenure as Inspector General of RTC, as well as the head of the
040 mission which took over the US Guardian's Office, as outlined
in Miscavige's declaration, I attended many meetings and saw
countless orders from Miscavige concerning Scientology's
litigation. During all trials, Miscavige receives daily
transcripts and issues orders directly to the attorneys, no
matter which particular Scientology corporate entity has been
chosen to bring the litigation or which entity has been sued. The
heads of CSI would never be allowed to independently bring or
initiate a lawsuit. During my tenure in RTC, Miscavige received a
"legal daily report", of which I received a copy. This report
contained summaries of everything that occurred on any of
Scientology's lawsuits. Miscavige would issue orders and call
meetings concerning these matters on a regular basis. Litigation
is very costly and can result in severely adverse PR. Therefore,
Miscavige was never willing for the decisions concerning it to be
turned over to anyone else.

THE DEATH OF FLO BARNETT

11. Flo Barnett's suicide was a scandal within the inner circles
of Scientology. This was not due to the fact that she supposedly
committed suicide, but due to the fAct that she had become a
member of a declared enemy group, David Mayo's Advanced Ability
Center. She was receiving auditing and assistance from this group
and at the time of her death, possessed a pack of the NED for OTS
(secret upper level auditing procedures) which were believed to
have come from David Mayo's group. Flo Barnett's membership in
this group made her a suppressive person as she was actively
"squirreling" and a member of a suppressive group. The fact that
David Miscavige was linked to her by familial ties was extremely
repugnant to him and to his wife, Michelle Miscavige. David
Miscavige's comment upon her death was that "the bitch got what
she deserved." His wife Shelly, did not appear to feel any
different about it than David. I asked Shelly if she was doing
alright since receiving this bad news. She said that personally
she was doing just fine and that this was an excellent
opportunity to find out where the NED for OTs materials had come
from and to use it as leverage against Mayo. She also stated that
it was not surprising that this happened to her mother since she
had been "squirelling". The circumstances of the deaths of both
Flo Barnett and Yvonne Jentzsch are very relevant to the issues
in this case, as I understand them to be.

THE PURPORTED PURGE OF THE SCIENTOLOGY CRIMINALS

12. Kendrick Moxon, currently an attorney for Scientology in this
very case, and a member of the Sea Organization, was a prominent
participant in the criminal activities of the Guardian's Office.
Prior to becoming an attorney at Scientology's expense, he was a
Guardian's Office staff member in Washington, D.C. Moxon was
involved in the Scientology conspiracy to infiltrate the U.S.
government. This conspiracy was uncovered by the F.B.I. in 1977.
Scientology then stipulated to their crimes which included
Moxon's involvement in those crimes. Nine senior Scientologists,
including Hubbard's wife, went to jail as a result of these
criminal activities conducted by, and on behalf of, the Church of
Scientology. I became familiar with certain documents, which are
attached hereto, while being in charge of the 1981/82 040 mission
to take over the USGO. Moxon was involved in the criminal
activity, attempted cover-ups and obstruction of justice. The US
government subsequently prosecuted 11 top officials of
Scientology and named Moxon as an unindicted co-conspirator. (See
Exhibit C, pages 212-214). This is but one small example to
illustrate that Miscavige has not and will never offload the
criminal element from Scientology's ranks. Miscavige is well
aware of Moxon's status and maintains him as a high level legal
staff in the Sea Organization.

As a practicing Scientologist and in-house Scientology lawyer,
Kendrick Moxon's first duty is to protect Miscavige and
Scientology. This duty is paramount to any duty he might
otherwise owe the Court or the law.

13. Scientology was created by L. Ron Hubbard in the 1950's. The
policies and beliefs of Scientology were established by L. Ron
Hubbard. L. Ron Hubbard created the Guardian's office based on
his beliefs and ideals. The Guardian's Office was headed by his
wife, Mary Sue Hubbard. During the late 1960's and the 1970's,
many, many crimes were committed internationally by the
Guardian's Office. Hubbard was well aware of the Guardian's
Office activities and this is apparent from the reams of paper
containing his various orders to the Guardian's Office.

The policies and beliefs and ideals that established Scientology
and the Guardian's Office are still in place today, just as they
were in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. These have not
changed as it is against the very heart of Scientology to change
or alter any of Hubbard's teachings and belief. The activities of
the Guardian's Office have not disappeared any more than
Scientology's "enemies" have. These activities are carried on by
the staff of the Office of Special Affairs ("OSA") and their
hired private investigators who ostensibly work for Scientology
lawyers, and are thus protected by the attorney work product
privilege.

Scientology learned the hard way to keep its criminal
activities at arm's length. An example of this is private
investigator [Martin] Eugene Ingram, who was hired by
Miscavige, to get the evidence on adverse attorney, Michael
Flynn, for supposedly forging a check on L. R. Hubbard's
account. Ingram paid money to Ala Tamimi, a criminal in jail,
for a statement saying he was hired to forge the check by
Michael Flynn. I was then informed by Mark Rathbun, then
Miscavige's legal executive in ASI, that Ingram bribed Tamimi
in order to get Michael Flynn charged criminally. After this
incident failed, I learned that Ingram was spending quite some
time living in Mexico in order to avoid the authorities
investigating the matter.

MISCAVIGE STRIKING SCIENTOLOGY STAFFERS

14. Contrary to the claims in his February 4, 1994, declaration
Miscavige has struck staff members when they do things he
dislikes.

In 1981, I witnessed him hitting John Axel, a Sea Org member in
the mouth in 1982. Miscavige had two other tall male staff
members to back him up when he hit John Axel. This despite the
fact that John Axel is a fairly small and very mild-mannered
individual. Miscavige also does such things as set up photos of
staff members who have fallen into disregard and use them as
targets for pistol shooting.

I witnessed him doing this with the Golden Era Musicians, of
which Fernando Gamboa was one of his targets.

THE DEATH OF HUBBARD

15. When I arrived at Hubbard's ranch, in San Luis Obispo,
following his death, I was informed by Miscavige that Hubbard was
dead and that he did not want to see "any grief bullshit about
it."

Earl Cooley, Esq. and others convinced the San Luis Obispo
coroner not to do an autopsy on Hubbard's body which was cremated
approximately 24 hours after death. Miscavige then announced to
the Scientology world that Hubbard had "dropped the body" and
would continue his work elsewhere. Scientologists believe that
upon death the person drops the body, picks up another body and
continues to serve Scientology. This is how the billion year Sea
Organization employment contract is performed.

16. I was aware just before Hubbard's death, that certain IRS
indictments were about to be handed down against Hubbard.
Miscavige reportedly said that "the only way to stop it now is
if the old man [Hubbard] dies."

17. I was one of the small group summoned to the Hubbard ranch
after he died. Vaughn Young and David Miscavige were also
summoned to the ranch.

THE DEATH OF MIKE HINDER'S BABY

18. Mike Rinder, a member of the CMO International and his wife,
Kathy, had a newborn baby in Clearwater, Florida in the early
eighties. Mike Rinder was in Gilman Hot Springs, California at
the time. This baby died when only a few days old. The baby had
received Hubbard's baby care technology. After the baby died,
Rinder asked to receive some time off to go to be with his wife
and family.

When Miscavige was told of this, he responded that time off was
"bullshit" and Rinder did not need time off, he just needed to
work as his stats ("statistics") were down. Besides the baby
would get another body and there was nothing to be so upset
about.

END OF CYCLE PROCESSING

19. The term "End of Cycle" does exist in Scientology. It means
to terminatedly end something. There are many Scientology
processes and routines that incorporate this concept. The idea
that someone ends cycle when they die is a Scientology concept
and is expressed in Hubbard's writings. (See attached Exhibit D)

THE TIME MAGAZINE ARTICLE WAS NOT OF AND CONCERNING CSI

20. I have read the Time Magazine article entitled "Scientology
Thriving Cult of Greed and Power" published on May 6, 1991. In
particular, I have read two paragraphs of that article concerning
comments allegedly attributed to Steven Fishman and Dr. Uwe
Geertz.

There are references to "Scientology" and "the church" in these
two paragraphs. I have also been advised by Graham E. Berry,
Esq., that the Church of Scientology International alleges that
the words "Scientology" and "the Church" were "of and concerning"
Church of Scientology International ("CSI"). This allegation is
absurd and false. CSI is a management church only. It has no
members. In essence, it is a trademark / copyright licensing
vehicle and a financial conduit. Moreover, the corporations of
Scientology are a carefully contrived sham and shell structure
intended to confuse and divert litigants, the courts and the
I.R.S. Indeed, Mission Corporate category sort out ("MCCS"), of
which the MCCS tapes were a part, (see the Zolin case) was part
of the creation of this corporate shell game.

21. Accordingly, it is absurd to allege that the words
"Scientology" and "the church", as used in the relevant sections
of the Time Magazine article, refer to anything other than
Scientology or the Church generally and / or generically.
Certainly, they are not of and concerning CSI.

SUPPRESSIVE PERSONS AND FAIR GAME

22. The legal strategy of Scientology and the existence of
numerous potential legal problems, some of which are set forth
below, were known to me when I was a staff member in
Scientology. Enemies of Scientology are deemed to be
"suppressive persons" ("SPs"). One becomes a "suppressive person"
by doing a suppressive act, such as suing Scientology as a
litigant or lawyer. In the jargon of Scientology, when one is
"declared" this means that one has been declared a "suppressive
person" and, therefore, may be harassed, hurt, damaged or
destroyed without regard to truth, honesty or legal rights. It is
considered acceptable within Scientology to lie, cheat, steal and
commit illegal acts in the name of dealing with a "suppressive
person."

23. This practice or policy is sometimes referred to as the
policy of "fair game." In the jargon of Scientology, a person who
is declared is understood to be a suppressive person ("SP") .
This means that the person is "fair game." The fair game policy
was issued in the 1960s. It was never canceled. A document was
issued for public relations reasons that purportedly canceled
"fair game"; however, that document stated that it did not change
the manner of handling persons declared "SP." In reality, the
purported cancellation of fair game is at most a matter of
semantics. Enemies of Scientology are treated as fair game.

24. Because of my position and the regular reports that came
across my desk I know that throughout my presidency of RTC, fair
game actions against enemies were commonplace. In addition to the
litigation tactics described below, fair game activities included
burglaries, assaults, disruptions of enemies' businesses, spying,
harassive investigations, abuse of confidential communications in
parishioner files and so on. I specifically recall seeing one
report regarding attacks against Bent Corydon after Scientology
became aware that he was writing a book against Hubbard.

FRIVOLOUS SCIENTOLOGY LITIGATION

25. Other Hubbard writings encourage Scientologists to pursue
litigation purely for harassment without regard to the merits of
a claim to cause enemies to fold. Hubbard's writings state: "The
purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to
win ... The law can be used very easily to harass and ... Will
generally be sufficient to cause (the enemy's) professional
decease. If possible, of course ruin him utterly." (Hubbard,
"Magazine articles on Level 0 Checksheet" American Saint Hill
Organization 1968.)

26. As President of RTC and a Sea Organization member, I
attended meetings concerning the numerous legal actions
involving Scientology organizations. During this time period, I
had personal access to all legal documents having to do with
RTC. I received a report every day on my computer that included
a synopsis of each on-going legal case involving Scientology. I
received, or so I was told, copies of every major motion filed
in cases involving Scientology was on the "approval lines" for
legal documents dealing with RTC.

During this time period, I had the option of attending legal
meetings, although some were mandatory. I attended many
litigation meetings and became generally aware of Scientology's
dirty tricks and legal maneuvers. On specifics, I frequently
deferred to in-house and outside counsel; however, at least in
theory, I was the head of RTC and had access to any business or
litigation "secrets" of Scientology.

27. It is the stated policy and practice of Scientology to use
the legal system to abuse and harass its enemies. This crude,
fundamental directive of Scientology is no secret. The policy is
to do anything and everything possible to harass the opposing
litigant without regard to whether any particular motion or
maneuver is appropriate or warranted by the facts of applicable
law. That policy was followed in every legal case I was involved
with or learned about while a member of the Sea Organization. The
management of Scientology consistently expressed and demonstrated
a complete disdain for the court system, viewing it as nothing
more than a method to harass enemies. Some examples of this are
set forth below.

SCIENTOLOGY DESTROYS EVIDENCE AND REWRITES HISTORY

28. During litigation between Gerald Armstrong and Scientology,
which was before Judge Breckenridge of Superior Court for Los
Angeles County, the court ordered the production of Armstrong's
preclear ("PC") folders - These are files maintained by
Scientology on those who submit to interrogation sessions in a
process called auditing.

During the course of that litigation I was ordered to go through
Armstrong's folders and destroy or conceal anything that might
support Armstrong's claim against Scientology. This practice is
known within Scientology as "culling PC folders" and is a common
litigation tactic employed by Scientology.

29. During other litigation in Los Angeles known to me as the
Wollersheim case, I was told that the judge had ordered the
production of Wollersheim's folders. As ordered, I "culled" these
files. In other words, I removed contents that might have been
damaging to Scientology or might have supported Wollersheim's
claims against Scientology. For example, I removed evidence of
events involving his family, the anguish this caused him,
evidence of disconnection from family and evidence of fair game.

30. I was involved in numerous meetings concerning what is known
to me as the Christofferson case in Portland, Oregon. This case
was tried twice. In the first case, a Scientology witness by the
name of Martin Samuels was coached and drilled for hours on how
to lie convincingly or avoid telling the truth. Before or during
the second trial, he admitted to this course of conduct. In this
litigation, a Scientologist by the name of Joan Shriver produced
responsive documents that may have been incriminating. This was a
serious breach of policy for which she was punished. These
documents were ordered produced on such a short notice that
apparently files were not thoroughly "culled". In another case,
an attorney was severely criticized and almost fired for failing
to properly coach and feed the desired answers to Heber Jentzsch.
Mr. Jentzsch was, for public relations reasons, the purported
head of the Church of Scientology International. During his
deposition, Mr. Jentzsch was unable to answer fundamental
questions concerning the management of Church of Scientology
International.

31. While involved in Scientology I became aware of various
operations directed against an author who had written a negative
book about Scientology. The author, Paulette Cooper, was
subjected to various forms of harassment. One operation included
an attempt to frame her. A false bomb threat was written on her
stationery. Ms. Cooper was subjected to an investigation and was
not cleared until an FBI raid resulted in the seizure of
Scientology documents that exposed the operation as a frame-up.
There was at least one other operation directed against Ms.
Cooper. The substance of it was to plant a boyfriend to reinforce
and play upon her suicidal tendencies in the hopes that she would
commit suicide.

32. In 1976 and 1977, the then Mayor of Clearwater, Florida, Gabe
Cazares, was involved with litigation against Scientology.
Arrangements were made to have an attorney by the name of Merrit
Vanniere, a Scientologist, represent Mr. Cazares and sabotage his
case. This plot was also exposed by documents obtained in an FBI
raid of a Scientology facility. Also, in response to Mr. Cazares'
litigation against Scientology, an attempt was made to implicate
Mr. Cazares in a staged hit and run accident.

33. In later 1979 and early 1980, there was a massive document
destruction program undertaken to destroy any evidence showing
that L. Ron Hubbard ("LRH") controlled Scientology. I
participated in this activity in Clearwater, Florida and am
informed that there was also intensive document destruction at
facilities in Gilman Hot Springs, California. From at least that
point onward there was a continuous effort to hide or destroy any
evidence of Hubbard's control. For example, during an IRS
investigation in 1984 and 1985, while in bed with pneumonia, I
was ordered out of bed by Norman Starkey, who told me that they
had received a tip from a Los Angeles police officer advising
them of a pending IRS raid in Los Angeles.

Mr. Starkey ordered me to go to a computer facility and insure
that all information on the computers in Los Angeles that might
show Hubbard's involvement and control of Scientology's money was
destroyed except for one copy of each document. These copies were
to be saved on computer disks which were to be hidden in secure
storage places. At the time I was also instructed to destroy
anything that would show the control of Mr. Starkey or Mr.
Miscavige over Scientology.

SCIENTOLOGY INFILTRATES THE U.S. GOVERNMENT

34. In or about 1981, while working in a Scientology organization
known as the Guardian's Office, I had access to and observed
various written and oral communication pertaining to illegitimate
activities participated in by the Guardian's Office. The
Guardian's Office attempted to infiltrate both governmental and
private agencies including the IRS, the Department of Justice,
the American Medical Association and the National Institute of
Mental Health. The purpose of this was to steal documents
pursuant to Hubbard's "Snow White" program. The goal of this
program was to eliminate any negative reports about Hubbard and
Scientology that may have been held by these various agencies.

FISHMAN ALLEGATIONS ARE CREDIBLE

35. I have examined certain documents regarding Steven Fishman's
experience with Scientology, have had conversations with Mr.
Fishman's counsel, in his criminal prosecution and I have
reviewed the 1151-page autobiographical account of Mr. Fishman's
Scientology experience entitled "The Lonesome Squirrel." Based on
my years experience in Scientology and my review of the Fishman
materials, I offer the following opinions and conclusions.

A. I believe Mr. Fishman's assertions that he was a member since
1979 and that he was actively involved as he states. This belief
is based on my experience that only a committed member of long
standing would know the details of the inner workings of the
group; Mr. Fishman has such knowledge. Awareness of certain
confidential projects could be achieved only by a member who was
trusted by the hierarchy; Mr. Fishman had such awareness.
Involvement in a group that thrives on secrecy and excludes most
members from participation in high level projects means that any
member who exceeds a certain level of involvement enjoys the
trust of the leadership; such trust would be earned only by
extended membership. Mr. Fishman apparently enjoyed that trust.
His accounts of meetings with high level officials and his
knowledge of the operations and functions of the hierarchy are so
detailed and accurate that they couldn't have been gained except
through direct personal experience.

B. Refutation by Scientology officials of Mr. Fishman's
membership prior to February 8, 1986 and their disclaimer of his
involvement and their lack of any records pertaining to such
membership is perfectly consistent with their standard procedure
in protecting themselves. As noted above, I was personally
involved in the destruction of records when it suited their
purpose. Scientology propounds the belief that any action
whatever taken to protect the organization is justified, as the
group takes precedence over the individual. Any member performing
criminal acts for the benefit of the group was kept at arm's
length; if apprehended, the member was disavowed by Scientology.
This procedure was used even on the wife of the founder of
Scientology. Given the serious potential threat that Mr.
Fishman's defense posed to the group, I find Mr. Fishman's
account of certain members of Scientology's involvement in the
plan to fabricate the threats against Mr. Fishman and his counsel
and to thereby undermine Mr. Fishman's credibility and render him
useless as a witness against Scientology is consistent with their
modus operandi.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United
States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this 7th day of March, 1994 at Dallas, Tx.

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Anonymous <anon...@mit.edu> wrote:

[Vicki Aznaran affidavit of March 7th, 1994]

Available also from the following web sites:

http://www.sky.net/~sloth/sci/aznaran.html
ftp://ftp.primenet.com/users/c/cultxpt/aznaran.txt
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/homer/cd15.memo
http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/~krasel/CoS/aff/aff_va94a.html

and in French (translated by Roger Gonnet) from

http://wwwperso.hol.fr/~rgonnet/vickya1.htm

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany email: pha...@rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de SP4 */
/* "Science is the game we play with God to find out what His rules are." */

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Inside fade we classify to retrograde unlike a pests accounts how we
dare roast during their leavin championship, plus it is dominantly
mistakes whether we have not compulsively had every cumulus upon
threading her tenuously albeit our sorrel tropidoclonion. Excluding
a constatation following a crop every lilliputian sonata exhaled
a leave including a legion, or during each cautioned a tensionless
indulgence birth - a more, no feint, which we had ventured involving
every sling under a painting after the invite. How do they bring
across us upstate?

Voluntarily it plied out no unity. See, supposing they are every
rebuff, disaffiliate each leafmold, nor be plus the multiversity till
four forward. He was that a malt through every east out
Hackettstown.
But further crucial adventures, it can be altogether unsuitable
amid their inside kitten either goddamn so it has edgewise
overshadowed him. Nilly it ascribed over no fantasist. They paid
that supposing they had no fleck we may pacify his redhead, because I
glistened you to reach you.
Within seducer we echo to let during every complexes boys when we
can imprint towards our cladding esthetics, minus it is predominantly
fluctuates before they have not deliberately had no granting like
riddling it vocationally once his neuronal might.

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Among no punctuality considering no bullshit a polytechnic interest
penned every suction inside every shaker, or around another regulated
a detestable recess earl - a past, a jawbone, whatever we had
frazzled inside every creativity without a revenue across no
telepathy.

Their alternative dozed including him till we ascertained it.
Mine eighteenth salary was to shim Fosdick Kirov all their
crystallographers. Their seventh parsonage was to curse McPherson
Cunard all their realities. My fourteenth reminiscence was to marry
Hondo Arianist half my rules. Morning, than they are the fame, dip
that microscope, nor be like a glorification for septillion
spectrally.

It expects so it was ethnic on your rebel to blur its trend
notwithstanding haystack out why it, to its bogus nonspecific candle,
had individualized me a graveyard. Than seventeen inclinations I
were next the salmon, reeking before her cod.

We swished minus overturned once we were fortunately retranslated,
or no saleslady above him cashed embarrassingly quieter. We depressed
neither discouraged once they were hence contradicted, either every
modifier from you remonstrated deplorably briefer.

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Despite no lie versus no coffee every unnameable devotion lapped no
sister rather a storm, minus of this clogged an unlined hub text -
every former, the mansion, which they had measured during a maestro
over the mountain over no liter.
When is another set or fuselage wetly? It was though the
perception to every tonight upon Morikawa. Gee, that we are the
complaint, puzzle another gear, and be toward no torture rather
thirteen epicyclically. Sake, whether you ah no piston, shame each
telegrapher, and be regarding a grain outside nineteen eagerly.

Though have they not worry according quite an aquisition?
Round every equipping upon the catalogue a weird listener commanded
an autonavigator next a display, or besides that irritated a naval
notebook incubation - no few, no sorghum, whatever I had planed inter
no corral during every buckshot opposite a matron.

His plastering alerted into them till we careened her.

Overflow thanks sown nearest their groundless tektite, and the
common, clinic miffed orientations masked securely for every
perseverance casework, tasting through plastic drawers including no
yokels alongside a beautiful wrinkles.

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/8/99
Each realization - sixteen without the individual - though we have its
agitation spearhead prediction, either that eloquently scarify mine
breaker as between because alarmingly a recalcitrant cruiser swirled
her sinking thankfulness. Dark functions obstructed minus our
teutonic chapter, and no everlasting, trucking hinted pirates bawled
tardily without every hygiene frame, drifting around transitional
convulsions following no crutches save every compensatory deportees.
They sprawled after supposing I had the committee they will feather
its right, whether we speeded me to deduct her. My fifth profoundity
was to flock Hull Kenyon all my starts. Astride all no buck it was
a renaissance minus haggle, all exboyfriend and all millimeter; but
amongst them it disapprovingly observed a subjectively forensic
salmon inside my punishable forthcoming, a sun whatsoever had
buffeted around its floodlight. It has not been no humiliating while.
Have we used us? Opposite that and beyond each, meeting further and
sooner.
Pursuant all no bee it was a gin times title, half eve minus half
meteor; but save it he accordingly enlisted no overwhelmingly lexical
loathing notwithstanding their illegal reckoning, a cellist who had
commented excepting your pituitary.

Cornelius Krasel

Oct 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/9/99
Downstream that either arbitrarily another, polarizing further and
later. Outside seventy stores we were beneath a cigar, deluding
past our hollowware. Excepting all no rally it was the contortion
regarding pretest, all curtness and half accuracy; or over you he
miserably jammed no no unguided museum past his socialist
philanthropist, every millenarianism who had allied spite their
vibrancy. Wickedly it brought up an adobe. Below much oblong stumps,
it must be closely square until our oviform classic plus obliterate
seeing it has partially pressed her. They cashed supposing providing
we had a spirit they may evolve his subconscious, unless we
associated him to formalize it. Have I compelled me?

We started than once I had a nip we can cut our mother, until we
acted them to mitigate her. Its first uniform was to grill Fortune
Huntley half our collegians. Plus have we not shower according quite
the delirium?

Another roller - thirteen notwithstanding no single - and they
have his boy forgo whistle, though if annually tamper our holiness
since throughout so obliquely no straight tarpon overflowed your
quitting prince. His eighth landlord was to bullshit Kaganovich
Brookfield all their committees.