Happy Mothers Day to Disconnected Mothers

ida...@aol.com

May 14, 2006, 1:32:39 AM5/14/06
May 14 This is to wish all the Disconnected Mothers a Happy Day. As I
look back I can remember many very happy ones, I hope all of you who
will not get a greeting this year
realize the whys of the disconnect. I didn't get my "affidavit" showing
the notarized stamp
(Let's make this sucker look official) til later.. It was inserted in a
nicely bound book (blue
cover) titled "The un-truths of Ida Camburn. The first copy arrived at
my late friends Henrietta
and Curt Crampton home in Redondo Beach, Ca. My sons name was spelled
Bob rather than Ronald. I recieved the corrected copy signed on the
anniversary of his fathers death,
June 20, l977 and mailed to our home in Sunnyvale, Calif.
In the weeks following my neighbors recieved letters peppered with
lies and inuendos about me which they either destroyed or passed them
on to me. Those were to humiliate me into silence.
This "disconnection" practice is done to cause a parent to break and
thus keep quiet about
the evil practices of this LRH cult. When I was subpoened and deposed
was for one reason-
to frighten me enough to keep quiet. I often wonder how many parents
they have broken and
had them sit quietly rather than speak out. I certainly don't blame
them, I just couldn't give
in to that redheaded worthless scum.

So on this Mothers Day, I will make some phone calls wishing others
joy, I will be ever thankful to the wonderful group of young friends
that I see often and hear from daily. .

I wish always the best for my son--five times a week three hours a
treatment on the dialysis chair is not an easy life. He doesn't
criticize his "church" for telling him they could treat his
cancer as he is the "True Believer" that Eric Hoeffer wrote about many
years ago. I am ever
thankful for the legitimate doctors who later saved his life with
surgery.
Maybe someday he will open his eyes to the truth and then we will make
up for many days
we have lost. Til then, not to worry, my life is a joy to live and I
look forward to each new day.

Ida Camburn

Hope is a thing with Feathers by Emily Dickinson

"Hope" is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

Magoo

May 14, 2006, 1:57:00 AM5/14/06

<ida...@aol.com> wrote in message

I love that, Ida....Thank you :)

You are one of the most delightful Mothers I know,
and all that know you agree: we only WISH we can be
as alert, and kind, and fun as your are, when we
reach your young-older age :)

Keep up the TERRIFIC work!

I love you ~~tons~~

Tory

Susan

May 14, 2006, 2:00:48 AM5/14/06
Ida,

You are a joy and an inspiration to know. Happy Mother's Day to you and to
all of the mothers out there!

Your efforts over so many dedicated years have indeed prevented the same
tragedy of disconnection from happening to many, many relatives of would be
scientologists, and also scientologists who have become informed of the
truth behind disconnection and have now departed the cult's control.

Susan