RPF Insider: daily schedule on the RPF

Dave Touretzky

Mar 16, 2005, 1:48:31 AM3/16/05
Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
picket Big Blue.

================

RPF Insider's Reply to Keith Henson's Query

RPF schedule:

6:50 AM Wakeup

7:00 - 7:10 Muster (roll-call and announcements)

7:10 - 7:30 Breakfast

7:30 Roll-call in the course room

7:30 -12:30 Study and auditing:
No scheduled breaks, always arguments of being
hungry and not fully able to study
effectively. You have to sneak out and quickly
get down some food that you managed to stash
away in your locker or other hiding place,
usually leftover food from lunch or dinner the
day before.

12:30 - 12:50 Lunch

12:50 Muster with the RPF I/C, announcements and
organizing for working "on the decks", etc.

1:00 PM - 6:00 Hard work on the decks, usually construction,
renovations or cleaning.

6:00 - 6:20 Dinner (Last and 4th seating on the base, when
all other 600 staff from all the orgs are done
eating. RPF also has to clean up, take out
garbage, take all the serving dishes to the
galley, etc.)

6:20 - 6:40 Muster/roll call. Sometimes with the RPF I/C,
not always.

6:40 - 8:20 Back to construction and cleaning work. The
time on the decks is 8 hours and 5 hours
study. One has to "work hard" to "earn your
own redemption" to be able to get back in the
group. Your hard work is supposed to upgrade
the buildings and the environment and thereby
create income.

8:20 - 8:50 Clean up tools, complete I/P projects and
transport back to the base if away on some other
work site.

8:50 -9:10 20 minutes to take a shower with another 50 or
so guys in about 8 stalls. The showers are on
the 6th floor and all RPFers have to take the
stairs and can not use the elevator unless
approved by the Medical Liaison Officer and
the RPF I/C. (Few are approved.) In other
words, the guys that have been on the program
for a few years have been running up and down
those stairs to the top floor over a thousand
times!

9:10 - 9:30 Clean berthing area.

9:30 - 9:50 Muster with the RPF I/C, sometimes longer (until 10:00).

9:50 - 10:10 Brush teeth, prepare to secure. In some of the
rooms where 30 to 50 people are berthed in 4
tier bunks, this involves sharing a bathroom
and standing in line to slide into your bunk,
as there is not room for more than few at a
time to get into bed.

10:15 Lights out. Per the schedule RPFers are
entitled to 7 hours of sleep in order to be
able to study and go in session to get through
the program. This is usually enforced and
rarely compromised with. There is basically
NO TIME for anything else; you are supposed to
write the few letters and personal things you
need to handle in the 20 min lunch and dinner
break! This is when you are standing in line
for 5-10 minutes and only get 10-15 minutes to
eat! You literally have to shove it down your
throat and run to the next muster.

This is the basic schedule for an RPFer "on the decks". Sometimes it
changes, like when someone got the fabulous idea to have us all get up
at 5 am so that we would be even less likely to be seen by the other
staff. Nobody was "sessionable" at that ungodly hour, so they
eventually changed it back. Other times there might be a Hill 10 or a
special project, and then study time is cut back or canceled.

There is a smaller RPF unit called the Tech Unit, these are the RPFers
who have advanced on the program and are well into or near the end,
and are now acting as Course Supervisors, C/Ses and Co-Audit
supervisors for the rest of the RPF. If you are in the Tech Unit your
8 hours of deck time is cut down to 3 as you have to spend the other 5
hours supervising and assisting the other ones on top of your own 5
hours of study.

The only person who is not in the RPF is the RPF I/C himself, who is
posted in the Qualifications Division of the CLO (Continental Liaison
Office) and responsible for getting everybody through and graduated.
His final "product" is someone who graduates. His stats haven't been
very good the past few years, especially with so many bogging down at
the end on the new "Final Assessment". I wrote about it earlier. (It
is basically an extensive sec check on disagreements with Management,
DM, etc.) So maybe he should CSW to have his stat changed to
"Offloads, Fitness Boards and SP Declares"!

roger gonnet

Mar 16, 2005, 2:59:13 AM3/16/05

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:
4237d6bf$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
> what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
> picket Big Blue.

Thanks a lot for the summary of the RPF's timing.

Seems that the staffs are not so much better treated (work-wise) than
RPFers, apart FO 3434RB's insane humiliating parts, and apart the fact that
they have at least one small chance to be able to blow from the org without
being noticed.

The scientology tool-doom to total freedom seems to be a tool-doom to total
boredom and brainwashdom.

roger gonnet

Mar 16, 2005, 3:04:34 AM3/16/05
Another question:

This seems to be the program of one of the RPFs, in the largest area and
perhaps the most international one because of Int presence.

But what about the other RPFs, like Hemet's base, like the tunnel under the
moutain where Hubbard's writings are hidden, or Tampa...

And what about the RPF's RPF?? What's its schedule? Its present rules?

roger

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:
4237d6bf$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

John

Mar 16, 2005, 6:24:27 PM3/16/05

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

> Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
> what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
> picket Big Blue.

snip

> The only person who is not in the RPF is the RPF I/C himself, who is
> posted in the Qualifications Division of the CLO (Continental Liaison
> Office) and responsible for getting everybody through and graduated.
> His final "product" is someone who graduates. His stats haven't been
> very good the past few years, especially with so many bogging down at
> the end on the new "Final Assessment". I wrote about it earlier. (It
> is basically an extensive sec check on disagreements with Management,
> DM, etc.)

Charming, isn't it. You don't leave until you learn to love Big Brother.

Zinj

Mar 16, 2005, 10:07:39 PM3/16/05
In article <d1af7c$63l$1...@perki.connect.com.au>, ju...@junk.com says...

Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4.
Scientology is the freedom to force everyone to say that 2+2=5

Zinj
--
Scientology is brilliant in not only sneaking in pavlovian conditioning
(along with the hypnotic elements), but also demanding that Polly

Keith Henson

Mar 17, 2005, 12:30:45 AM3/17/05
On 16 Mar 2005 01:48:31 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
>what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
>picket Big Blue.
>
> ================
>
> RPF Insider's Reply to Keith Henson's Query
>
>RPF schedule:
>
> 6:50 AM Wakeup

This is way cool information and I very much appreciate it.

However, it really doesn't answer my question: when would be the best
time to picket on the west side of big blue to get the attention of
the RPF?

Then again maybe does if the RPF people are run so ragged that they
could never look out a window.

Best wishes,

Keith Henson

SunSurfer

Mar 17, 2005, 9:24:09 PM3/17/05

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message

Some questions to clarify your intentions and plans for your planned
"Memeatopia" http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html
I will soon post a brief "review" of your article with "Quotes and NOTES"
format, but until that time -
Why do you want to harass those people on the RPF?
Who are you to decide for others what they should learn or not learn?
Will your Memeatopia contain lemonade and kool-aide stands to deliver LSD?
Do you still smoke pot?
Sunsurfer

Keith Henson

Mar 18, 2005, 2:21:34 AM3/18/05
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:24:09 -0500, "SunSurfer" <therealmsoftime.net>
wrote:

>"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> On 16 Mar 2005 01:48:31 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>>
>>>Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
>>>what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
>>>picket Big Blue.
>>>
>>> ================
>>>
>>> RPF Insider's Reply to Keith Henson's Query
>>>
>>>RPF schedule:
>>>
>>> 6:50 AM Wakeup
>>
>> This is way cool information and I very much appreciate it.
>>
>> However, it really doesn't answer my question: when would be the best
>> time to picket on the west side of big blue to get the attention of
>> the RPF?
>>
>> Then again maybe does if the RPF people are run so ragged that they
>> could never look out a window.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Keith Henson
>
>Some questions to clarify your intentions and plans for your planned
>"Memeatopia" http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html
>I will soon post a brief "review" of your article with "Quotes and NOTES"
>format, but until that time -

Thanks. I was amazed by how widely that article got linked. Google
reports about 783 links. Always glad to discuss it and clear up any
questions you might have.

>Why do you want to harass those people on the RPF?

The point is to show support for them. Chuck Beatty was in not that
long ago. As him how the people in the RPF would feel about being
supported by picketers.

>Who are you to decide for others what they should learn or not learn?

The MemeMaster. :-)

snip

Keith Henson

chuckb...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2005, 10:30:35 AM3/18/05

Lunch mealtimes, the smokers in the RPF will be likely sitting in the
stairwell, and this stairwell is open to view out to the street corner
of Catalina and Fountain Avenues. RPF lunch starts and many RPFers
rush to that stairwell right at the beginning of the lunch break and
puff away, about 10-30 of them, sitting slightly unnoticed but allowing
their smoke to drift out the opening of the stairwell. The best
location to be seen from their perch on the steps in that stairwell,
will likely be the sidewalk ACROSS from the complex, the sidewalk area
by the "Mail-Box Cafe" on the one corner of Catalina and Fountain.
Then the RPFers puffing their cigarettes will at least get a glance of
the protesteres. I also think smoker RPFers would be more likely to
get a grin from the signs, so long as the signs have BIG simple
messages on them.

Also I suggest a rapid swat team type setup protests, and aim your
signs right at the opening of the southwest blue building stairwell, so
the RPFers can see them.

Security will react instantly, and shoo them away out of the
stairwell, and it will disrupt their lunch, but a few will actually see
the signs if the sign-carriers set up really fast and the signs are big
print enough and visible from about 60-80 feet away. Maybe a big clear
banner aimed right at the stairwell during their smoking time, that
would get whatever message is on the banner inside the best.

Lunch RPF meal time is the best time to catch an RPFer's eye, and aim
the signs at the southwest stairwell of the complex.

Best, Chuck Beatty

chuckb...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2005, 10:37:17 AM3/18/05

I would have loved to read my name on a protestor's sign. If someone
said:

"RPFers!!! We're thinking about you guys!! Call 1-800-RPF-DEFECT for
help!"

I would have bolted and called. I wouldn't have been able to restrain
myself.

The rumor of such a demonstrationw would get around, within minutes,
and within an hour any clear messages simply stated on the protest
signs if seen by RPFers would leak around the RPF.

They ALL know the RPF is on the edge. Despite wanting to stay in, or
whatever their plans are.

chuckb...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2005, 11:01:36 AM3/18/05

Honestly, simply a small group of protesters clearly enuciating and
chanting in sync, saying a simple message, again I would love to have
heard something like: "Call 1-800-RPF-DEFECT" chanted over and over,
simply would get the message in, and that simple message would get to
almost every RPFer, within a few hours, and any that wanted to bolt and
get help, would bolt call the number.

Mike Gormez

Mar 18, 2005, 11:35:52 AM3/18/05
"On 18 Mar 2005 08:01:36 -0800, chuckb...@aol.com wrote in
<1111161696....@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

>Honestly, simply a small group of protesters clearly enuciating and
>chanting in sync, saying a simple message, again I would love to have
>heard something like: "Call 1-800-RPF-DEFECT" chanted over and over,
>simply would get the message in, and that simple message would get to
>almost every RPFer, within a few hours, and any that wanted to bolt and
>get help, would bolt call the number.

Hiring a phone number is the easy thing but you'd need a back office to
process the RPF blowers. You'd need a van/cars, safe place to stay, food,
phone to call their families and some pocket money for the first few days
etc.

That is a serious operation when 10 would blow righ away. And you know
since the scienos behave in such circumstances as spoiled brats that they
will wreck havoc near homes they expect those people are staying, fueled
by stories of evil deprogrammers and what not.

LA critics should best stay somewhere else then because they will have the
cops - if not a SWAT team - knocking on their door thanks to anonymous
phone calls. it has all been done before by the scienos.

--
Mike Gormez

- World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE) - www.stop-wise.biz
- www.whyaretheydead.net - Why Are They Dead, Scientology?
- Child abuse and neglect by scientologists www.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- www.psychassualt.org - Scientology hatred of mental health (CCHR)

chuckb...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2005, 1:44:10 PM3/18/05

In my 2 years in the PAC RPF, and in my 4 years in the Int RPF, there
usually is only less than 5 people at a time, and usually just 1 or 2,
that is REALLY on the edge, and blowy.

I think the blowy ones are the ones that would appreciate immediate
assistance.

In otherwords, don't worry about vans.

I think just spur of the moment help is safest from Scn official
organized retaliation.

There are NOT going to be floods of people coming out. If so, then my
thoughts were, to have a cell phone with the 800 number on it, and I
would be willing to just be liaison. People who can help put an
ex-RPFer up for a night, for a few days, until that person gets contact
with family, or other ex's already out, they could hook up with, I
think just temporary relayers, like others have already offered.

Spur of the moment, whoever is available, best suited by personal
nature to befriend the particular defecting Sea Org person. People
knowing older Sea Org members coming out, would befriend their old
friends, and put them up for a few days until they can hook up with
family elsewhere, etc.

There might be spurts, for instance during times when RPFers go off
base, and are able themselves to get to phones, and defect, that
happens weekly, RPFers go out of the complex to the LA County Hospital,
to Olive View hospital, for their own medical scenes, those will be
possible phone calling defectors, and they will be already OUT of the
building, on a city bus far away from the complex, enroute or coming
back from LA County or Olive View hospitals. I doubt more than 3 will
defect simultaneously, and the handling would be just a place to stay
and place to eat, until they can be relayed to family.

I myself in many of my blow scenarios that I pondered, I was overjoyed
when one time I was enroute to Olive View hospital there in LA with my
RPF twin, and we drove by the Salvation Army of Glendale, and I was
filled with the prospect of blowing to the Salvation Army place and I
plotted at night back in my RPF bunk dreaming of how I was to blow,
present myself to the Salvation Army place, get what I needed, get my
ID, get help, get a job, and move on from there.

It does NOT have to be totally organized, only the phone line. I'd be
willing, and am checking into the cost of having a 1-800- number come
to a cell phone, andthen I could do it 24/7, I'd volunteer to be the
relay point, and have one or two other people in LA I could then call,
give coordinates for pickup, and anyone who wants to help, just contact
me. If I had 3-4 people willing to put a defectee up for a night or
two, and I'd help get the defectee hooked up to family or friends or
other ex's they trust. Older timer ex-Sea Org members or older timer
ex-Scientologists in LA willing to network an hook up any older timer
defectors temporarily, people know people from years ago in the Sea
Org, who would be willing to help a defectee for a night or two is all.

There are other things to discuss, and I'd love to here everyone's
input on this.

I don't think there will be massive defection. I personally only think
someone would use the 1-800-RPF-DEFECT phone line seriously less than 5
times per year. Honestly, the phone line itself would pressure any
temporary or permanently ingrained harshness in the RPFs to lessen,
once the word leaks inside that the RPFers have a hot line 1-800 number
they could contact for general help should they instantly defect.

I support any type of lifeline type option to those inside who DON'T
want to wait out the bureaucratic ingrained seemingly endless route out
procedure.

It could be that the church will modify and issue local policy making
it even clearer in the RPFs that RPFers can route out standardly, and
they may increase the speed of the routing out procedures (mine was a
horrendous 1 year 3 months the last time I tried to go out standardly,
and routinely routing out of the RPF is several months minimally
usually), and to me, just getting the church to speed up the process.

As an aside, I know my process took so long, because as people can see
from what I have written, I do have strong feelings positively about
most of the Sea Org members in the Sea Org, and one ex-Int RPFer
emailed me a week ago and told me that DM had ordered back in 1997 that
I be handled. So that is why my handling, and why they tried so long
to salvage me and gave me so much leeway. In fact I think and
understand that from their viewpoint this was very good of them, and I
honestly appreciate all the good well meaning intentions of them in
that regard, I can understand and apreciate their intentions towards
me, and I feel the same good intentions towards them still.

But I do feel that when a human being wishes to move on, in life, that
they let that human being move on. Their heartfelt loss of losing
people they like, I think their communicating that honestly, person to
person, does more than months and months of in my opinion in my case,
ineffective and seemingly bureaucratic slow paperwork delays.

Amidst all their good intentions, which no one can really convince them
out of their beliefs that they are operating with good intentions, and
I feel they think they are and understand that, but the major major
gripe I had was the time factor. I knew since 1997 DM or maybe COB
Asst had said salvage me, and that was why my first attempt went on and
on and on, because I got on well with both DM and COB Asst, and I think
they call the shots on these types of calls whether to let a former Int
Base cleared staffer go out the back door. Despite the top people's
good intentions, and all the other people's good intentions, you gotta
just let people go when they want to.

There has to be a realistic time frame in letting people go who want to
go, and then they won't blow, they won't have all the upsets about
being under "watch" and being holed up.

Their speeding up the routing out, and making routing out NOT such a
big hurdle, that would defuse setting up all the major things you
mention above. My whole whole desire would be to offer RPFers a
1-800-RPF-DEFECT hotline. Then we'd see what kinds of reaches would be
made to it.

If they let people leave within a more reasonable time frame, hopefully
that is all the protests and 1-800 hotline would rectify, and that is
why longerrange there hopefully will not even be a necessity for even
maintaining some sort of underground railroad.

I think as long as they have blowing staff, that means they got
procedures that the blowing staff didn't want to go through, that means
to me the solution of a hotline to call and get spur of the moment
unofficial friendly help, is always an option I will support as long as
it is needed.

I think an unparanoid, sensible, mild-mannered approach to helping
people who ask for it, treat all people decently, is the way to go.
The Scn people when competing with compassionate people outside, will
respond in kind on the inside, I've noticed this over the years when I
was in that boat on the inside.

Any stranger is authorized to help another stranger and assist them if
they choose. We are NOT talking about anything elaborate. Intelligent
wogs would completely understand and approve of such help.

(I just read the Odysey by Homer and was struck by how good people
several thousand years ago were with helping out strangers and
unexpected guests; so I think it is well within modern people's nature
to occassionaly help out others for a night or two, until they are let
go on their ways to their families or other old friends.)

Best, Chuck Beatty

ida...@aol.com

Mar 18, 2005, 6:23:01 PM3/18/05
I can relate to what you are saying Chuck re your wish you had seen
your name
on a protestor's sign. Of the many ex-Scientologists that I have met
and talked with over the past years (and other destructive cult ex-s as
well) all have told me they wished someone would have tried to get them
out of the cult. For those that I know who were de-programmed were
ever grateful to have been removed. I think that is why the cult
objects to our pickets, often trying to provoke or set one up so they
can whine to the police. KSW doesn't always work but picketing does!

Thank you for your good pointers on areas and times to be there for
those in the
RPF. I am amazed how they can hold so many and I never dreamed some had
been in the RPF for years. I hope Ken Hoden is getting doctors care if
needed. I have no particular interest in Hoden but I do recall he
looked ill when he testified against Keith at the trial here in Hemet.
I suppose the fact that he had been filled with lies with regrard to
his testimony may have bothered him.

It is so sad to realize that many people in this area are well aware of
the untimely
deaths, the unfair trial, the harassment of the elderly where I live
and yet it continues on a daily basis and nothing is done to address
the situation.
The Press Enterprise is a worthless rag when it comes to cult
information.
We are all thankful for the internet and the wonderful work done by so
many to expose this evil organization. My hat is off to every one of
them !

Ida SP82

"You must have crossed the river to tell the crocodile he has bad
breath"
Chinese Proverb

SunSurfer

Mar 18, 2005, 10:01:58 PM3/18/05

> Keith Henson

It could be popular because it is a complex variation on the common
behaviorist theme, in the like of B.F. Skinner?
Where does "free will" fit into this?
SunSurfer

Keith Henson

Mar 18, 2005, 11:46:05 PM3/18/05
On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:01:58 -0500, "SunSurfer" <therealmsoftime.net>
wrote:

Skinner is the best known of the behaviorists school. While he lived
to 1990, his experimental work mainly spanned the 1930s to the 1950s.

There is a decent sketch about it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behaviorism

Psychology has undergone remarkable developments since then and while
elements of behaviorism that were found useful remain in psychology,
the behaviorist theme is only a small corner any more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology list behaviorism as one of the
historical schools of thought in psychology.

This article include long lists on topics in psychology as well as
divisions and approaches to the subject. Well down into the list you
will find evolutionary psychology (which dates from the late 1980s or
early 1990s).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology

That's where most my interest is and is a major feature of the "Sex,
Drugs and Cults" article. There is a more detailed explanation here:

http://www.psych.ucsb.edu/research/cep/primer.html

"The goal of research in evolutionary psychology is to discover
and understand the design of the human mind. Evolutionary psychology
is an approach to psychology, in which knowledge and principles from
evolutionary biology are put to use in research on the structure of
the human mind. It is not an area of study, like vision, reasoning, or
social behavior. It is a way of thinking about psychology that can be
applied to any topic within it.

"In this view, the mind is a set of information-processing
machines that were designed by natural selection to solve adaptive
problems faced by our hunter-gatherer ancestors. This way of thinking
about the brain, mind, and behavior is changing how scientists
approach old topics, and opening up new ones. This chapter is a primer
on the concepts and arguments that animate it."

And a discussion of its historical roots here:

http://human-nature.com/ep/articles/ep0119.html

"My contention, simply put, is that the evolutionary approach
is the only approach in the social and behavioral sciences that deals
with why, in an ultimate sense, people behave as they do. As such, it
often unmasks the universal hypocrisies of our species, peering behind
self-serving notions about our moral and social values to reveal the
darker side of human nature. "

--Irwin Silverman, Psychology Department, York University, Toronto,
Canada.[5]

>Where does "free will" fit into this?

Try Google. You will get 1,250 hits for "Marvin Minsky" "free will".

Typical (ranting against Minsky an early and major figure in AI)

http://www.naturalism.org/freewill1.htm

"A third position recently taken against naturalism, and one of
the most interesting, is found in Marvin Minsky's The Society of Mind.
Minsky first admits that free will is an illusion, that chance and
causality alone account for our actions. But then, in a startling
display of double-think, he advises us against using this knowledge in
our everyday lives. Why? Because he feels that the concept of free
will is too deeply ingrained and too functionally irreplaceable to let
go.

"'No matter that the physical world provides no room for freedom
of will: that concept is essential to our models of the mental realm.
Too much of our psychology is based on it for us to ever give it up.
We're virtually forced to maintain that belief, even though we know
its false...'"

Best wishes,

Keith Henson

>SunSurfer

SunSurfer

Mar 19, 2005, 9:07:23 AM3/19/05

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message

So there is no free will.
Then there is no choice.
Then there is no responsibility.
Then there is no ethics.

SunSurfer

Ball of Fluff

Mar 19, 2005, 1:59:51 PM3/19/05

"SunSurfer" <therealmsoftime.net> wrote in message

> "Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> On 16 Mar 2005 01:48:31 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>>
>>>Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
>>>what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
>>>picket Big Blue.
>>>
>>> ================
>>>
>>> RPF Insider's Reply to Keith Henson's Query
>>>
>>>RPF schedule:
>>>
>>> 6:50 AM Wakeup
>>
>> This is way cool information and I very much appreciate it.
>>
>> However, it really doesn't answer my question: when would be the best
>> time to picket on the west side of big blue to get the attention of
>> the RPF?
>>
>> Then again maybe does if the RPF people are run so ragged that they
>> could never look out a window.
>>
>> Best wishes,
>>
>> Keith Henson
>
> Some questions to clarify your intentions and plans for your planned
> "Memeatopia" http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html
> I will soon post a brief "review" of your article with "Quotes and NOTES"
> format, but until that time -
> Why do you want to harass those people on the RPF?

They don't. They want to picket the people who are imposing this upon
RPFers.

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 19, 2005, 3:22:25 PM3/19/05

Dave Touretzky wrote:
> Keith Henson posted on ARS that someone should ask the RPF Insider
> what the RPF schedule was, so people would know the best times to
> picket Big Blue.

1) The reply is fabricated or/and
2) I am right, there are non-scientological infiltrators in the org
working with the extremists.

Barbara Schwarz

Keith Henson

Mar 19, 2005, 7:16:41 PM3/19/05
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:07:23 -0500, "SunSurfer" <therealmsoftime.net>
wrote:

snip

>So there is no free will.

That's Minsky's take on it, even though he maintains that we must
believe we have free will for our psychological well being.

There are other opinions, Google says there are 1,670,000 pages
discussing "free will."

http://www.answers.com/free+will&r=67

Answers.com has several pages if you want background on the topic.

The topic has occupied lifetimes of thought since the middle ages at
least.

>Then there is no choice.
>Then there is no responsibility.
>Then there is no ethics.

Like most practical people, I don't pay much attention in everyday
life to the heavy gage philosophy discussed on these 1.6 million web
pages and in countless books. I don't think about it and act as if I
had free will, making the best choices I can and taking responsibility
for the results.

However, my sense of ethics has no relation to scientology's as in
"being sent to ethics."

SunSurfer

Mar 27, 2005, 7:58:23 PM3/27/05

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> wrote in message

But, Mr. Henson, your 'sense of ethics' IS described very well in your "meme
article" [http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html] and your "sense of
ethics" is stated horribly and simply enough as: "Do, think and say only
those things that we, your masters, approve of or else we will rearrange the
maze (your society) to enforce our approved behavior..." You, Mr. Henson,
are a behaviorist - of the classical BF Skinner kind. Most uninvolved
regular people find it extremely difficult to even conceive the depths of
research and aforethought that your ilk dedicated to such aims engage in.
You must continue this deception at all costs. But there is at least ONE
opponent who can stand up to your kind, one group with the resources,
intellectual, financial, and organizational, able to resist and expose your
aims, and that opponent is the Church of Scientology. This also further
explains your continual harassment of Scientology and Scientologists, for
you *at war.* ARS Critics, 'the press', and some politicians are working
knowingly and unknowing for a behaviorist technology and future society with
extreme un-detected psychological and physic control methods - which
utilizes not only covert behaviorist techniques, but drugs, like the
apparent mild mannered "POT" which you are in favor of legalizing. Let the
exposition begin and continue. Let freedom ring!
SunSurfer

Jommy Cross

Mar 30, 2005, 12:23:45 AM3/30/05
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 19:58:23 -0500, "SunSurfer" <therealmsoftime.net> wrote
in msg <114elld...@corp.supernews.com>:
<snip>

>But, Mr. Henson, your 'sense of ethics' IS described very well in your "meme
>article" [http://human-nature.com/nibbs/02/cults.html] and your "sense of
>ethics" is stated horribly and simply enough as: "Do, think and say only
>those things that we, your masters, approve of or else we will rearrange the
>maze (your society) to enforce our approved behavior..."

No, I didn't read that sentence in the web page you reference. Why do you
make these things up out of your own head, d00d?

> You, Mr. Henson,
>are a behaviorist - of the classical BF Skinner kind. Most uninvolved
>regular people find it extremely difficult to even conceive the depths of
>research and aforethought that your ilk dedicated to such aims engage in.

Research and aforethought? Is that a crime where you live? Or only if
you're an ilk?

>You must continue this deception at all costs.

Which deception? You said he stated it, though you made up what you thought
he stated.

>But there is at least ONE
>opponent who can stand up to your kind, one group with the resources,
>intellectual, financial, and organizational, able to resist and expose your
>aims, and that opponent is the Church of Scientology.

<snip>

ROTFL. What do those useless fsckers do except sell books, tapes, CDs and
courses to the unwary?

I thought David Miscaviage was going to take over psychiatry by the year
2000?

What happened? Tenyaka Memorial steal your cookies?

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate