whatever

dennis....@support.com

Sep 9, 1994, 6:27:32 PM9/9/94

09-09-94

The Chief sez OK.

||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 11:10:11 -0400 (EDT)
>From: alerma <ale...@DGS.dgsys.com>
>Subject: whatever
>To: dennis....@support.com
>
>thanks for posting
>you needent remove my name
>I was merely providing information I thought
>would be of interest I place my
>personal honor and integrity above
>any real or imagined threats to my body or
>its possessions.
>I politically well connected.
>And would be a reall bugger if someone
>messed with me.
>I shall endeavor to set an example of
>courage and liberty for those still at
>shivering effect of the slavers who pass
>for gaurdians of freedom.
>You and I are the true gaurdians of freedom.
>You may post anything I send you anyway you wish,
>I am pushing power to you.
>use it.

||------------------------------------------------

This was the gentleman who was locked in the basement of
FOLOWUS in Hollywood. [See earlier post today.]

||------------------------------------------------

Thanks Chief.

I appreciate the support.

Rev. Dennis L Erlich

Deeny3

Sep 10, 1994, 1:14:01 AM9/10/94
In article <940909152...@support.com>, dennis....@support.com
writes:

>>Thanks Chief.

I appreciate the support.

Rev. Dennis L Erlich<<

Dennis, I appreciate your postings. You're airing

Deeny3

Sep 10, 1994, 1:16:03 AM9/10/94
(sorry about the previous post -- kitten landed on Enter key)

>>Thanks Chief.

I appreciate the support.

Rev. Dennis L Erlich<<

Thanks for posting this stuff. You're helping reduce the bypassed charge a
lot of us have had because of messed-up handlings etc.

Frankly, I didn't expect to find so many others who had experiences like
mine. Frankly, I wish I hadn't, but we're here and communicating....

_Deirdre