Marty Rathbun Discovered Non-Violent Co$ opposition! (I'm sooo impressed)

1 view

Zinj

Dec 5, 2009, 5:44:08 PM12/5/09
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/get-ready-cause-here-i-come/#comments

"What Marty has brought to the multitude of individuals
who have left scn but who were not previously aligned with this external
group or that external group � is a steadfast and singular idea of
non-violence."

Zinj

JR

Dec 5, 2009, 9:23:21 PM12/5/09
On Dec 5, 5:44 pm, Zinj <zinji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/get-ready-cause-here-i-co...

> "What Marty has brought to the multitude of individuals
> who have left scn but who were not previously aligned with this external
> group or that external group – is a steadfast and singular idea of
> non-violence."
>
> Zinj

wow... he's a regular Marty Luther King...

Bobb999

Dec 5, 2009, 9:30:16 PM12/5/09

Right on.... Marty for the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize!
Heck, if Henry "Killer" Kissinger got it, why not Marty?

Eldon

Dec 6, 2009, 5:53:00 AM12/6/09
> "What Marty has brought to the multitude of individuals
> who have left scn but who were not previously aligned with this external
> group or that external group – is a steadfast and singular idea of
> non-violence."
>
> Zinj

This poster, who compares Marty to Ghandi, is apparently unaware that
the aftermath of Indian independence was one of history's biggest
human tragedies, with 12 million displaced in the partition, and
upwards of half a million massacred.

Astrid

Dec 6, 2009, 9:39:59 AM12/6/09
> "What Marty has brought to the multitude of individuals
> who have left scn but who were not previously aligned with this external
> group or that external group – is a steadfast and singular idea of
> non-violence."
>
> Zinj

What Marty has brought to the multitudes is the steadfast idea of
"it's all DM's fault" and everything LRH said is the wisdom of the
ages, instead of a rehash of other people's work with a big dose of
Hubbard's own fantasy.

The FZers and all of the exes except the crazy sword wielding guy --
and Sciloontology is known to attract more than a few mentally ill
people -- were hardly violent before, were they?

Plus, the multitude of people who left Scientology don't believe in
it, or pretend they never were involved in it, or steered clear of it
when they could see it was a money-sucking scam.

I'd credit Andreas or Mark Bunker with being the Gandhi figure by
telling Anonymous to keep it peaceful to be more effective. Be
informed. Educate yourself in the way Scientology operates.

Marty remains an important figure as a former high ranking crime boss,
and a person who will have influence among some current and former
members, who are still brainwashed.

husk

Dec 6, 2009, 10:36:59 AM12/6/09

Ghandi would be proud.