Some thoughts about Keith Henson and the possibility of his extradition to California

John Dorsay

Apr 30, 2007, 11:54:41 PM4/30/07

Keith has not posted much about becoming a fugitive rather than
showing up for sentencing and being hauled off to jail and
attempting to appeal his case from jail. His decision to stay in
Canada was perhaps impulsive, based more on a gut level feeling of
risk rather than a rational analysis of facts.

But as years have passed and more and more details have emerged
about the crushing depth of the Riverside county court corruption,
in retrospect it was probably a much better idea than he (or I)
thought at the time.

A little history:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6620b2300a553596?dmode=source&hl=en&output=gplain

HENSON REPORT - 18th April 2001 - Report from the Hemet front

<snip>

After the serious defeat Tuesday where we lost an attempt to get
Frank Oliver in as an expert witness and his qualifications made
part of the court's record, Jim and I had a strategy session. We
wanted this stuff in as part of the appeal record (should things go
that badly) and it seemed a really good idea to educate the judge
about some of the nasty non-religious aspects of the cult. We could
have done the record preserving with a less complicated mechanism
called an offer of proof. But instead, we made it into a motion to
reconsider with a declaration from Frank about having been in the
court during the Clearwater 13 trial and heard one of their security
people define me (and the rest of us) as "enemy" and "suppressive
persons" and attached Franks qualifications to the motion as an exhibit.

If the motion is rejected by the judge in the morning as a motion,
we could still make it part of the record by asking for it to be
filed for the appeal record as an offer of proof. We hadn't covered
all possibilities though because the judge could reject our offer of
proof, though this is something not commonly done. (And the clams
could also prevent it from being part of the record by getting the
DA to drop the case before court opens in the morning.) Talking to
Graham later in the evening, he told us how we can make it part of
the court's record in *any* situation except the DA dropping the
case, namely file a writ with the appeals court. Ordinarily writs
are a poor investment of time since about 95 percent or more of them
are rejected. But given that filing a writ also gets the material
filed with a court, even a five percent chance of it working is
worthwhile. I have a bunch of supplemental material related to
Section 132 and 182 I can file with it which might raise the chances
to good or better.

So by mid to late afternoon (a bunch of my time was taken up talking
to law enforcement agents who are looking into *other* aspects of
this whole business) we took the filing over to the DA's office.
Sarah had papered over her last name on her nameplate, Vera had
nameplate back up and Gina's was still face down.

After filing with the DA, we walked over to the courthouse. The
court clerk took our filings away and was gone so long that she must
have talked to the Judge. She accepted them, but only as "received"
rather than filed. So bright and early in the morning Judge
Wallerstein gets to either accept them for filing one way or
another, or we file the papers in the Appeals court asking for a
writ. Any way you slice it, Rosen and Abelson taunting us as we
walked out of the courthouse has come back to haunt them, and those
shit eating grins have turned to a mouthful of ......

I am delaying the posting of this note until it is too late for it
to affect anything in the court. My lawyer has come to the
extremely odd place for a defense lawyer where he may not always
agree with me, but he understands and backs me up on the larger
scale concern that drives me in ways that are not obviously, and
merely in my personal selfish interest. The DA made an offer today
to reduce the charge to almost nothing, and, again, I turned the
offer down flat. He should not be surprised. Some time ago he
described me to my face as a person of integrity. With that kind of
a reputation to uphold, how could he expect me to take a plea bargain?

****

And a bit more

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/7ab43e80ee7dd7f6?dmode=source&hl=en&output=gplain

HENSON REPORT - 19th April 2001 - Gonzo reporting from the Hemet front
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:00:12 GMT

The morning started off with a big win.

Judge Wallerstein took up the motion we filed yesterday, and ruled
against us again, taking only a few minutes. Afterwards, Jim asked
him if the motion had been filed with the court, and, after a short
interchange with his clerk, it was determined right there on the
record that the motion and exhibit were filed. Suppressives
everywhere were dancing a jig. Frank Oliver (not being needed) took
off to the airport, and I believe he made a flight back to Florida
this afternoon.

Later, at a break (for Robert Schwarz to reprint the jury
instructions he had screwed up), I was outside watching Rosen,
Abelson and McShane and a gaggle of other scientology lawyers and
OSA agents. They were NOT happy campers.

<snip>

****

His lawyer's efforts in getting the Frank Oliver materials made part
of the record went for nothing.

When Keith received the appeal record in Canada, the transcript was
missing for the morning of April 19, 2001. I.e., the judge reversed
his ruling about the exhibits being part of the record by informally
sealing the transcript for that morning.

*Poof* no Frank Oliver exhibits. Without them, Henson had no basis
for an appeal since he was prohibited, by motions in limine at
trial, from even mentioning why he was at Gold base or the dirty
tricks scientology promotes such as fair game and lying on the
witness stand, even when cult agents did so. (Like Hoden did when
he said Helen Burke's baby was shot and killed in Godeka's rampage
in Portland.)

Furthermore, if you don't make it part of the trial record, you
can't bring it up to the appeal court. Of course since this was a
misdemeanor case it would have been appealed to the Riverside
Superior court so (depending on the deep the rot went) it might not
have mattered.

*Before* the trial Keith was convinced that the cult and the DA
conspired to get him arrested for failure to appear.

(Secor letter, April 13, 2001.)

http://www.skeptictank.org/gen3/gen02169.htm

Now there is *official* evidence, accidentally acquired a few weeks
ago, that the Riverside Superior court itself was also engaged along
with members of the DA's office and the cult in outright criminal
acts, is using the power of the courts to entrap him into failure to
appear. He never imagined he would get paper evidence handed to
him, directly from Riverside County's court files, as a result of
his fugitive status.

A few weeks ago, I webbed a cleaned up copy of an arrest warrant
which has Henson's case number on it, but which was never listed on
the docket. Yet it was located by someone in the Riverside court,
and sent to Prescott. Apparently *someone* in the corrupt
Riverside Superior court has access to documents that are not listed
on the docket.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/jdorsay/henson

This same document, as well as a few others related to the
extradition attempt, was also recently added to operatingthetan.com.

http://www.operatingthetan.com/extradition-from-arizona-docs

As I have mentioned, Keith has long suspected that the cult and
someone in the Riverside Superior court conspired to entrap him for
failure to appear. What Henson was accidentally handed was the
very warrant that would have used to arrest him had he failed to
appear. It was dated September 15, 2000 and sure enough it lists
the "crime" of "failure to appear."

Why does this document exist at all? The docket itself shows Henson
*appeared in person* on September 15, 2000. Why is the warrant
dated that day, when Keith was in court that very morning? Maybe
there is an innocent explanation. Or maybe it was prepared in
advance, in anticipation that he *would* fail to appear.

The judge who ordered the warrant, Robert H. Wallerstein, is the
same judge who failed to disclose his previous connection to the
case to Henson's lawyer, who repeatedly ruled against Henson to
prevent him from mounting a defense, and then hid his decision to
undo making the Frank Oliver exhibits part of the record.

If the cult can pull this off in the Riverside courts, what could
they have arranged in the Riverside jail?

I suspect the cult tried to get Henson hurt or killed in the
Prescott jail recently by having their agent get the jailers to read
Scientology's hate pages about him. Henson watched them reading
printouts of Scientology's RFW pages about him from a holding cell.
Why were these the *only* web pages, of the thousands about Henson,
that found their way to the Presoctt jail? There is a definite
similarity to Henson's arrest at the hands of a heavily armed
tactical unit in Oakville a few years ago.

While in the Prescott jail, Henson was denied the opportunity to
look up phone numbers to make a call until hundreds of phone calls
came into the jail asking about him. Then the jailers realized this
was not someone they could just shove down a hole and forget.

Keith can't comment on the case, but I can. I'm sure if he could
comment, he would say something like this:

"My deepest thanks to all of you who called the jail."

John

antisectes

May 1, 2007, 5:22:31 AM5/1/07
John Dorsay wrote:
> Keith has not posted much about becoming a fugitive rather than
> showing up for sentencing and being hauled off to jail and
> attempting to appeal his case from jail. His decision to stay in
> Canada was perhaps impulsive, based more on a gut level feeling of
> risk rather than a rational analysis of facts.
>
> But as years have passed and more and more details have emerged
> about the crushing depth of the Riverside county court corruption,
> in retrospect it was probably a much better idea than he (or I)
> thought at the time.
>
> A little history:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6620b2300a553596?dmode=source&hl=en&output=gplain
>

> Keith can't comment on the case, but I can. I'm sure if he could
> comment, he would say something like this:
>
> "My deepest thanks to all of you who called the jail."

he could also remind us what Arie posted later:

Hubbard [Junior]: Well, he [Hubbard senior] didn't really want people
killed, because how could
you really destroy them if you just killed them? What he wanted to do
was to destroy their lives, their families, their reputations, their
jobs, their money, everything. My father was the type of person who,
when it came to destruction, wanted to keep you alive for as long as
possible, to torture you, punish you. If he chose to destroy you, he
would love to see you lying in the gutter, strung out on booze and
drugs, rolling in your own vomit, with your wife and children gone
forever: no job, no money. He'd enjoy walking by and kicking you and
saying to other people, "Look what I did to this man!" He's the kind
of man who would pull the wings off flies and watch them stumble
around. You see, this fits in with his Scientology beliefs, also. He
felt that if you just died, your spirit would go out and get another
body to live in. By destroying an enemy that way, you'd be doing him a
favor. You were letting him out from under the thumb of L. Ron.
Hubbard, you see?"

missy cabbage is similar and worse, he keeps his own crimes not very
visble because he's expelling everyone bit by bit, with tons of papers
signed...

Keith Henson

May 1, 2007, 11:54:52 PM5/1/07
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:54:41 -0400, John Dorsay
<restim...@gmail.com> wrote:

snip

>Keith can't comment on the case, but I can. I'm sure if he could
>comment, he would say something like this:
>
>"My deepest thanks to all of you who called the jail."

Hopefully my wife won't be asking you to do it again, but given the
gloating posted tonight, you have to wonder what they are up to now.

Maybe this will give the county something to think about.

Keith

Keith Henson
POBox 12241
Prescott, AZ 86304
hkhe...@rogers.com
928-445-7560

May 1, 2007

Robert M. Pepper, Jr.
Office of the County Counsel
3535 10th St., Suite 300
Riverside, CA 92501-3674
RPe...@co.riverside.ca.us
(951) 955-6300

Dear Mr. Pepper:

Back in early February 2007, in the context of legal proceedings
instigated by Riverside County in Arizona, an arrest warrant in case
HEM014371 came to light

The warrant is not listed in the case docket, and given the facts of
the case, it never should have existed at all, much less have been
presented in another state.

I think you can see that this document generates possible liabilities
and other problems for Riverside County.

If you would like to discuss mitigating those liabilities, my contact
information is above.

I am attaching a public story below about this matter. It has
internal links to a high resolution scan of the warrant.

Very Truly yours,

Keith Henson
Posted

Message has been deleted

antisectes

May 2, 2007, 3:23:13 AM5/2/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> Keith, does Robert M. Pepper "Jr" know how you online stalked
> detective McClain for the past 2 months and bragged about it on ARS?
> And you talk about "gloating"? You should have done the 6 months when
> you were first sentenced. It would have been over by now. Instead,
> look at the mess you are in. But of course, it is the fault of
> everyone else that you are in this terrible mess, right? You are just
> the first of a long line of many from ARS that will go to jail.

oh yeak!!! now the clams are reversing the facts: the detective who was
after Keith for month is now supposed to be followed by him? LOL!

barbz

May 2, 2007, 9:38:16 AM5/2/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> Keith, does Robert M. Pepper "Jr" know how you online stalked detective
> McClain for the past 2 months and bragged about it on ARS? And you talk
> about "gloating"? You should have done the 6 months when you were first
> sentenced. It would have been over by now. Instead, look at the mess you
> are in. But of course, it is the fault of everyone else that you are in
> this terrible mess, right? You are just the first of a long line of many
> from ARS that will go to jail.

Nah. You're just blowing smoke. Incidentally, your little op here has
been exposed. Pass that uplines!

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Zinj

May 2, 2007, 11:11:39 AM5/2/07
In article <463d09bb....@news2.lightlink.com>,
hkhe...@rogers.com says...

<snip>

> Hopefully my wife won't be asking you to do it again, but given the
> gloating posted tonight, you have to wonder what they are up to now.

Thanks to the ongoin spam/BB/BFG etc. pseudo-spat posts and general
junk, I'm finding it hard to find something I'd recognize as what
you refer to as 'gloating' posts.

Got a thread?

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

Keith Henson

May 2, 2007, 12:05:44 PM5/2/07
On Wed, 2 May 2007 11:11:39 -0400, Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>In article <463d09bb....@news2.lightlink.com>,
>hkhe...@rogers.com says...
>
><snip>
>
>> Hopefully my wife won't be asking you to do it again, but given the
>> gloating posted tonight, you have to wonder what they are up to now.
>
>Thanks to the ongoin spam/BB/BFG etc. pseudo-spat posts and general
>junk, I'm finding it hard to find something I'd recognize as what
>you refer to as 'gloating' posts.
>
>Got a thread?

Yep.

Received-SPF: None; receiver=nym.alias.net; client-ip=85.18.107.240;
envelope-from=<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it>;
helo=remailer.cyberiade.it
Date: 2 May 2007 03:15:33 +0200
From: Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address
above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer
software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <ab...@remailer.cyberiade.it>.
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: More religious madness

LOL! Beckyboo, you are funny. The scientific community had dismissed
Keith Henson as a loon many years ago. The only people who are left
believing Henson has anything valid to say in the field of science are

uneducated idiots like yourself who don't know fuck all to begin with
and, of course, the "Art Bell" type of fan.

Yes, and Keith is soooooooooo "brilliant", like you said. Yep, he's so

smart he's gotten his sorry ass tossed in jail over and over. He's
also
gone bankrupt. And he's going back to jail again, very soon. Good
riddance to the dope.

Keith Henson

May 2, 2007, 4:18:36 PM5/2/07
On 2 May 2007 07:04:06 +0200, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:

>Keith, does Robert M. Pepper "Jr" know how you online stalked detective
>McClain for the past 2 months and bragged about it on ARS? And you talk
>about "gloating"? You should have done the 6 months when you were first
>sentenced. It would have been over by now.

"Over by now." More death threats I see. Well as John said, if you
can pervert the Riverside courts, how much easier would the jails be?

>Instead, look at the mess you
>are in. But of course, it is the fault of everyone else that you are in
>this terrible mess, right?

No, I freely admit that opposing organized crime such as scientology
will get you in a terrible mess. But someone has to do it as a civic
duty.

>You are just the first of a long line of many
>from ARS that will go to jail.

More threats.

From Bill Yaude? Sounds like you, Bill. Ever consider getting out?
What would your account from the inside be worth? Best seller I bet.

Keith Henson

Message has been deleted

Out_Of_The_Dark

May 2, 2007, 6:49:06 PM5/2/07
On May 2, 6:27 pm, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anonym...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:
> Keith, you are suffering psychosis if you believe that post was a threat
> of death. Years ago, you made up a story where you said you were told
> you would die if you went to prison. Show the proof those words were
> spoken to you. You've been telling that lie for about 6 years. It's a
> lie you've told so often, you actually believe it. And worse yet, you
> sucked everyone else into believe that lie.
>
> You will come out of serving your 1 year prison sentence just fine,
> Keith. You will be healthy, happy, well-fed but still nuts in the head
> and obsessed as ever.
>
> By the way, Keith, your obsession driven harassment does not count as
> a "civic duty". That's why you were jailed so often. Your own words and
> actions are what got you into trouble in the past. Don't be surprised
> when you end up before the judge in Riverside there is a new list of
> complaints to be used against you as evidence of your continuing
> bullying of innocent people, including your harassing public statements
> and threats directed at detective McClain, a man who was just doing his
> job in executing an arrest warrant. <

Remailer Propaganda brought to A.R.S. by the Clams. *plonk*

Zinj

May 2, 2007, 6:52:53 PM5/2/07
In article <090f50e646313c861f9c5cd101e5b444
@remailer.cyberiade.it>, anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it says...

> Keith, you are suffering psychosis if you believe that post was a threat
> of death. Years ago, you made up a story where you said you were told
> you would die if you went to prison. Show the proof those words were
> spoken to you. You've been telling that lie for about 6 years. It's a
> lie you've told so often, you actually believe it. And worse yet, you
> sucked everyone else into believe that lie.
>
> You will come out of serving your 1 year prison sentence just fine,
> Keith. You will be healthy, happy, well-fed but still nuts in the head
> and obsessed as ever.
>
> By the way, Keith, your obsession driven harassment does not count as
> a "civic duty". That's why you were jailed so often. Your own words and
> actions are what got you into trouble in the past. Don't be surprised
> when you end up before the judge in Riverside there is a new list of
> complaints to be used against you as evidence of your continuing
> bullying of innocent people, including your harassing public statements
> and threats directed at detective McClain, a man who was just doing his
> job in executing an arrest warrant.

But, *which* job?

His job as a police detective?

Or the one he was doing for the 'Church' of Scientology?

Nice of you to provide more evidence of your organization's
continued efforts at corruption and obstruction of justice.

Taken together with your other posts recently, it should make
interesting reading in any misdemeanor warrant extradition hearing.

union...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2007, 4:18:57 PM5/4/07
On May 1, 8:54 pm, hkhen...@rogers.com (Keith Henson) wrote:

[...]

> May 1, 2007
>
> Robert M. Pepper, Jr.
> Office of the County Counsel
> 3535 10th St., Suite 300
> Riverside, CA 92501-3674

> RPep...@co.riverside.ca.us

> (951) 955-6300
>
> Dear Mr. Pepper:
>
> Back in early February 2007, in the context of legal proceedings
> instigated by Riverside County in Arizona, an arrest warrant in case
> HEM014371 came to light
>
> The warrant is not listed in the case docket, and given the facts of
> the case, it never should have existed at all, much less have been
> presented in another state.
>
> I think you can see that this document generates possible liabilities
> and other problems for Riverside County.
>
> If you would like to discuss mitigating those liabilities, my contact
> information is above.

Oooohhhh. Dollar signs are dancing in my eyes. Has your
lawyer indicated how much you _could_ squeeze Riverside?
>From here, it looks like you have them cold.

If they negotiate, remember that it is what YOU want that counts,
not what they offer. In some Union/Company talks, the first action
of the Union guys is to take the contract proposal and chuck it in
the trash. What the other side wants makes no nevermind.

You could trade money for other things ...

1) prosecutions of the guilty, and not a half-assed botched up job
either, where the guilty get off and can never be touched again.

2) trade prosecution for confession, like the South Africa thing.
A full confession, with dates, contacts, bribe/blackmail items,
everything. And also try to get their full cooperation with your
civil
suits against anyone that does not confess.

Riverside cannot go scorched earth with this, even if Scientology
foots the bill. That would attract some attention from up the
food chain in government and oversight groups. "You spent
WHAT on this case?"

> I am attaching a public story below about this matter. It has
> internal links to a high resolution scan of the warrant.
>
> Very Truly yours,
>
> Keith Henson

Does the paper requesting you to appear in court, the one that
started this whole thing, have an origional signature on it?

Good luck :)

Keith Henson

May 5, 2007, 6:04:34 PM5/5/07
On 4 May 2007 13:18:57 -0700, union...@yahoo.com wrote:

>On May 1, 8:54 pm, hkhen...@rogers.com (Keith Henson) wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> May 1, 2007
>>
>> Robert M. Pepper, Jr.
>> Office of the County Counsel
>> 3535 10th St., Suite 300
>> Riverside, CA 92501-3674
>> RPep...@co.riverside.ca.us
>> (951) 955-6300
>>
>> Dear Mr. Pepper:
>>
>> Back in early February 2007, in the context of legal proceedings
>> instigated by Riverside County in Arizona, an arrest warrant in case
>> HEM014371 came to light
>>
>> The warrant is not listed in the case docket, and given the facts of
>> the case, it never should have existed at all, much less have been
>> presented in another state.
>>
>> I think you can see that this document generates possible liabilities
>> and other problems for Riverside County.
>>
>> If you would like to discuss mitigating those liabilities, my contact
>> information is above.
>
>Oooohhhh. Dollar signs are dancing in my eyes. Has your
>lawyer indicated how much you _could_ squeeze Riverside?

We are still talking about which lawyer is going to take it on. But
the opinion is 8 figures. One of the reasons this much would go over
with a jury or even a judge is that it need not cost Riverside County
taxpayers a penny. To recover their payout the County would, of
course, have to sue the cult. Not a problem, the cult has that much
property right there in Riverside County.

>From here, it looks like you have them cold.
>
>If they negotiate, remember that it is what YOU want that counts,
>not what they offer. In some Union/Company talks, the first action
>of the Union guys is to take the contract proposal and chuck it in
>the trash. What the other side wants makes no nevermind.

I haven't had an offer yet. I have had a phone call on this subject,
but don't know if it was authorized or not.

>You could trade money for other things ...
>
>1) prosecutions of the guilty, and not a half-assed botched up job
>either, where the guilty get off and can never be touched again.

The problem here is that the judge is dead.

>2) trade prosecution for confession, like the South Africa thing.
>A full confession, with dates, contacts, bribe/blackmail items,
>everything. And also try to get their full cooperation with your
>civil
>suits against anyone that does not confess.
>
>Riverside cannot go scorched earth with this, even if Scientology
>foots the bill. That would attract some attention from up the
>food chain in government and oversight groups. "You spent
>WHAT on this case?"
>
>> I am attaching a public story below about this matter. It has
>> internal links to a high resolution scan of the warrant.
>>
>> Very Truly yours,
>>
>> Keith Henson
>
>Does the paper requesting you to appear in court, the one that
>started this whole thing, have an origional signature on it?

No, what I have is a fax from Riverside, several of them in fact.

There is a later warrant which was part of the package shipped to
Governor Schwarzenegger

http://www.operatingthetan.com/extradition-from-arizona-docs/warrant_0001-enh.gif

It is an improper warrant, having no date, no Judge's name, and not
even the failure to appear charge listed by number.

The same court clerk signature is on the original hidden warrant, this
nearly blank warrant, and the page that attests to all the documents
being sent to the Governor.

This page:

http://www.operatingthetan.com/extradition-from-arizona-docs/extradiction%20papers_0004-enh.gif

is weird for having sections of it lined out. Like they could not fix
it and print another copy?

The next page:

http://www.operatingthetan.com/extradition-from-arizona-docs/extradiction%20papers_0005-enh.gif

mentions picketing, which I was forbidden to bring up at trial, even
though First Amendment activities are a defense under 422.6(C).

The third page claims that the county isn't getting paid with private
funds. I.e., they claim to be going to the expense and trouble for a
7 year old misdemeanor out of pure vindictiveness.

http://www.operatingthetan.com/extradition-from-arizona-docs/extradiction%20papers_0006-enh.gif

Now it may just be that these people don't know about the evidence of
court and DA corruption that showed up in the September 15, 2000
warrant. That is awfully strong evidence of a very serious crime.
Corruption of the courts even engages the FBI's attention.

Normally such a crime would have been to far in the past to prosecute,
but all this activity against me, including the jailers being directed
to scientology's hate page by a person acting as an "agent" of
Riverside County has "freshened" it.

This needs some media attention if anyone has a good idea of where to
take it.

>Good luck :)

Thanks!

Keith Henson