a message from Danielle Perkins Carlson

Dave Touretzky

Jan 7, 2007, 10:42:25 PM1/7/07

Danielle Perkins Carlson, daughter of the deceased Elli Perkins,
sister of the institutionalized Jeremy Perkins, and unhappy spouse of
the (on again, off again) Executive Director of the Buffalo Org, Jeff
Carlson, has a message of hope for all of you:

http://PerkinsTragedy.org/CoverUp/Danielle-Carlson.mpg

This has got to be the most ironic use of Scn video footage ever. It
comes from the 2005 FLAG World Tour DVD, so it's not like they didn't
know about Danielle's little PR problem; Elli was killed in 2003.
Apparently they just didn't care.

No wonder Scientology hates the Internet.

-- Dave Touretzky: "Up next: David Miscavige performs brain surgery."
http://PerkinsTragedy.org

elron25

Jan 7, 2007, 10:47:28 PM1/7/07
OMG!
I feel so bad for her, and the amount of therapy she will need to
cope/greive if she ever gets out of COS.

sad.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 7, 2007, 11:46:00 PM1/7/07

Church members have really only LRH to use as their role model and that
to me explains how they can make these types of mistakes.

The movement is pegged at LRH's level of sensitivity.

Anyone inside the ranks acting more sanely and contradicting some LRH
example or policy, and they find themselves on the wrong side of the
tracks.

Chuck Beatty

Feisty

Jan 8, 2007, 12:36:04 AM1/8/07

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message news:45a1bda1$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> Danielle Perkins Carlson, daughter of the deceased Elli Perkins,
> sister of the institutionalized Jeremy Perkins, and unhappy spouse of
> the (on again, off again) Executive Director of the Buffalo Org, Jeff
> Carlson, has a message of hope for all of you:
>
> http://PerkinsTragedy.org/CoverUp/Danielle-Carlson.mpg
>
> This has got to be the most ironic use of Scn video footage ever. It
> comes from the 2005 FLAG World Tour DVD, so it's not like they didn't
> know about Danielle's little PR problem; Elli was killed in 2003.
> Apparently they just didn't care.

They obviously don't care. $cientology tech helped Danielle Perkins to go back to the
perpetrator of the deceptive scam that taught her mother not to treat Jeremy for a real
medical problem.

How bizarre to see her in a promotional sales infomerical, hyping people up to become
"saner." The connection between the traumatic death of her mother and logical thought
process has been severed to see her say this. It's so off base, it's unbelivable to
witness this.

Also, can anyone watch this and only blink when she does, without getting dry eyes from
not blinking? She looks drugged or in an altered state.

Maureen

Skipper

Jan 8, 2007, 1:08:34 AM1/8/07
In article <qJkoh.11945$ZT3....@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>, Feisty
<su...@skytoday.com> wrote:

Her "TRs are in" meaning she is in a hypnotized state. She's been
brainwashed. Been there, done that.

ida...@aol.com

Jan 8, 2007, 1:25:00 AM1/8/07

I think the "look" on Daniele Perkins is just result of the auditing
which makes the
eyes stare as if hypnotized. Be great if she could find the door and
leave the cult.

Ida Camburn

"You must have crossed the river to tell the crocodile he has bad
breath"
Chinese Proverb

antisectes

Jan 8, 2007, 2:21:08 AM1/8/07

Fear scientology made her blind?

She must have had some bad auditing sessions. POSA PR and all the
techies who dealt with her are to be crammed !

Emma

Jan 8, 2007, 11:01:02 AM1/8/07

Ex Scientologist Message Board
http://forum.exscn.net

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

I know it's been said already, but - her EYES!!! It's very creepy.
--
Ex Scientologist Message Board
http://forum.exscn.net

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jan 8, 2007, 11:21:03 AM1/8/07

Way back, in summer of 1976, when I was doing the Dianetics Auditor
Internship at Flag, there was a temporary fad where the Interne
training supervisor at Flag, then Class XII auditor Brian Livingston,
ordered that Internes who did not audit at least a couple hours a day,
he ordered the low auditing Internes to spend their time doing 5 hours
of
TR-0. The reasoning was that Internes whose confront was "low" and who
weren't being productive getting themeselves suitable preclears to
audit (and an Interne is one who is supposed to be auditing others for
5, 6, 7 hours a day to graduate their training), then those low
auditing internes were told to do 5 hour confronts (TR-0). I had to do
a couple of these TR-0 5 hour confronts during my Interneship. I
definitely felt numbed or buzzed or fuzzed or whatever that brain state
happens to be, after doing such long amounts of TR-0. But that 5 hour
a day TR-0 was discontinued when LRH later commented that people who
passed their TRs Course should NOT have to redo their TRs.

At the same time, I have to admit, while I was on my Flag Dianetics
Auditor Interneship, back in summer of 1976, I did receive Dianetics
auditing myself, for about 8 weeks spread out in time, I spent 2-4
hours a day being a preclear at that time pounding away inventing all
sorts of what I today consider imaginary past lives space opera
incidents in answer to the "Is there an earlier incident of
___(blah)_________", the self-fulfilling past lives I created all my
own incidents, and today consider were simply my imaginary creations
part of making myself fit in the group of others who all had
accomplished the same "reality." I felt fuzzed and buzzed from that
Dianetics past lives auditing also.

I'd estimate that I only got audited 2 months out of the 12-13 months
of training I did, and I was doing TRs daily for the rest of the whole
time period. TRs are done on the Flag TRs Course, then TRs were done
helping others, I was doing TRs almost daily, at least weekly, the rest
of those 13 months. The ratio is more likely that an auditor trainee
is doing TRs rather than receiving auditing while at Flag for training
as an auditor.

Org staff doing Flag auditor training traditionally get LITTLE auditing
(in my experience observing others, 1976-1983 at Flag).

At Flag, TRs and "metering" (gaining superlative expertise controling
the e-meter) are given immense importance, and intense training is
demanded on both of these "basics."

Dr. Donna Shannon who posts on Clambake, she might know what ratio
today Flag auditor trainees receive auditing versus concentration on
their TRs. But no matter the ratio, it wouldn't preclude that some
auditor trainees aren't receiving some auditing, since I experienced
that myself, during my initial 13 months of auditor training.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87 Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
I live in Pittsburgh, anyone feel free to call
me anytime: 412-260-1170

Zogmorton

Jan 8, 2007, 3:18:33 PM1/8/07
In article <45a1bda1$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,
d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

> This has got to be the most ironic use of Scn video footage ever. It

> comes from the 2005 FLAG World Tour DVD...

Any chance we could see the rest of that DVD?

Android Cat

Jan 8, 2007, 4:24:35 PM1/8/07
Feisty wrote:
> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> Danielle Perkins Carlson, daughter of the deceased Elli Perkins,
>> sister of the institutionalized Jeremy Perkins, and unhappy spouse of
>> the (on again, off again) Executive Director of the Buffalo Org, Jeff
>> Carlson, has a message of hope for all of you:
>>
>> http://PerkinsTragedy.org/CoverUp/Danielle-Carlson.mpg
>>
>> This has got to be the most ironic use of Scn video footage ever. It
>> comes from the 2005 FLAG World Tour DVD, so it's not like they didn't
>> know about Danielle's little PR problem; Elli was killed in 2003.
>> Apparently they just didn't care.
>
> They obviously don't care. $cientology tech helped Danielle Perkins
> to go back to the perpetrator of the deceptive scam that taught her
> mother not to treat Jeremy for a real medical problem.
>
> How bizarre to see her in a promotional sales infomerical, hyping
> people up to become "saner." The connection between the traumatic
> death of her mother and logical thought process has been severed to
> see her say this. It's so off base, it's unbelivable to witness this.
>
> Also, can anyone watch this and only blink when she does, without
> getting dry eyes from not blinking? She looks drugged or in an
> altered state.

And very brittle too. After such a tragedy in her family, she desperately
needed some support and stability in her life. So CoS got her TRs in and
used her for a promotional video.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Feisty

Jan 9, 2007, 12:46:26 AM1/9/07

"Zogmorton" <zo...@zogmo.com> wrote in message

That wouldn't be allowed under fair use. I'd be interested to see other excerpts, for
informational and educational purposes, such as in this case.

At first, I wanted to see the whole piece with Elli Perkins daughter, Danielle. Then
again, that was enough. It's not to exploit someone, as the tape clearly shows how
exploited she has already become.

Maureen

Dave Touretzky

Jan 9, 2007, 10:28:41 AM1/9/07
In article <QYFoh.15342$Gw4....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,

Feisty <su...@skytoday.com> wrote:

> I'd be interested to see other excerpts, for
> informational and educational purposes, such as in this case.

Go to http://Stop-Narconon.org/Documents and you'll find another clip
at the bottom of the page. This one shows that A.B.L.E., the parent
organization of both Narconon and Applied Scholastics, is a division of the
Church of Scientology, with an office located INSIDE the FLAG Land Base.
So much for these organizations' claims that they are independent of the
church.

> At first, I wanted to see the whole piece with Elli Perkins
> daughter, Danielle. Then again, that was enough. It's not to exploit
> someone, as the tape clearly shows how exploited she has already
> become.

I believe that is the whole piece with Danielle. It's just a quick
testimonial to the power of "the tech"; one of several on that DVD.

Danielle rarely gets to see her husband Jeff Carlson. She has spent
much of the last few years at FLAG. He was shipped off to New York
City late last year. I suspect he will be routing out soon. Or
blowing.

Hey, maybe he'll go to work for Narconon, like Mike Kobrin!

-- Dave Touretzky: "Scientology can make anyone less sane."
http://PerkinsTragedy.org

Zogmorton

Jan 9, 2007, 1:38:33 PM1/9/07
In article <45a3b4a9$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,
d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

Go to http://Stop-Narconon.org/Documents and you'll find another clip
at the bottom of the page.

Thanks! That Public Relations Director looks about 19 years old. I
just can't get enough of those Scientology in-house videos...

Feisty

Jan 9, 2007, 2:36:56 PM1/9/07

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message news:45a3b4a9$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> In article <QYFoh.15342$Gw4....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
> Feisty <su...@skytoday.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd be interested to see other excerpts, for
>> informational and educational purposes, such as in this case.
>
> Go to http://Stop-Narconon.org/Documents and you'll find another clip
> at the bottom of the page. This one shows that A.B.L.E., the parent
> organization of both Narconon and Applied Scholastics, is a division of the
> Church of Scientology, with an office located INSIDE the FLAG Land Base.
> So much for these organizations' claims that they are independent of the
> church.

Thanks. And yes, there is no doubt that they can change as many words and definitions to
try to pass $cientology off as secular. The practice is called $cientology. Useful link,
and I've used it once already.

To the subject of the anti-psychiatry, I think the RTC (via IAS iirc) is the base
organization for the CCHR. So again, to go out secularly and repeatedly claim that they
have nothing to do with the $cientology organization, would also be a lie. It is their
"belief."

Then again, these are generally recruitment groups that use these platforms to create a
$cientology world.
That is a social contagion.

>> At first, I wanted to see the whole piece with Elli Perkins
>> daughter, Danielle. Then again, that was enough. It's not to exploit
>> someone, as the tape clearly shows how exploited she has already
>> become.
>
> I believe that is the whole piece with Danielle. It's just a quick
> testimonial to the power of "the tech"; one of several on that DVD.
>
> Danielle rarely gets to see her husband Jeff Carlson. She has spent
> much of the last few years at FLAG. He was shipped off to New York
> City late last year. I suspect he will be routing out soon. Or
> blowing.
>
> Hey, maybe he'll go to work for Narconon, like Mike Kobrin!

Gosh. Not surprising they separate everyone. Split up people, split minds. Handy, cost
effective way on their part, to keep individual or collective thinking apart.
(Disgusting.) Get those soldiers faithfully back to the front lines after that traumatic
experience has been handled. Considering the circumstances, they look "too well (done)."

It's tragic to watch her talk about ridding PC's of aberrations to make them saner, when
you know that it means never turning to mental health help as an option. Instead of
grieving and realizing what changed her mother's behavior to not help her son, you see her
sitting in that same literal spot. :-(

Maureen