Download 'The Complex' (Insider expose of the covert word of Scientology) [audiobook]

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 2:30:20 PM12/2/08
I just saw this on the WWP forums

Apparently, you can download the audio here:
http://www.scientology-london.com/The_Complex_-
_An_insider_exposes_the_covert_world_of_the_church_of_Scientology_by_John_Duig
nan_and_Nicola_Tallant.html

How long before that site gets sued?

Eldon

Dec 2, 2008, 2:50:33 PM12/2/08

What site? The URL you pasted in doesn't work. Go to Tinyurl.com and
try again.

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 4:11:51 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:50:33 +0000, Eldon wrote
(in article
<cccd21dc-61c9-4955...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>):

http://tinyurl.com/5at65g

thorazin...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2008, 4:48:48 PM12/2/08

http://tinyurl.com/5at65g

It's only the first four chapters.

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 4:50:13 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:30:20 +0000, spencer wrote
(in article <0001HW.C55B3D4C...@news.motzarella.org>):

Link above does not work. Try http://tinyurl.com/5at65g

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 4:51:17 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 21:48:48 +0000, thorazin...@gmail.com wrote
(in article
<fe07af93-90b0-485d...@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>):

Oh right. How many chapters are there?

Hartley Patterson

Dec 2, 2008, 5:39:15 PM12/2/08
Eldo...@aol.com:

The webpage validates as XHTML with only three errors but is in fact a
total abortion generated by a Frontpage clone that is only editable by the
program that wrote it. It's as much a valid webpage as the Church of
Scientology is a religion!

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Eldon

Dec 2, 2008, 6:00:11 PM12/2/08
On Dec 2, 10:11 pm, spencer <spencerkelly2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:50:33 +0000, Eldon wrote
> (in article
> <cccd21dc-61c9-4955-b624-adef91e9e...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>):

> > On Dec 2, 8:30 pm, spencer <spencerkelly2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I just saw this on the WWP forums
>
> >> Apparently, you can download the audio
> >> here:http://www.scientology-london.com/The_Complex_-
> >> _An_insider_exposes_the_covert_world_of_the_church_of_Scientology_by_John_Du
> >> ig
> >> nan_and_Nicola_Tallant.html
>
> >> How long before that site gets sued?
>
> > What site? The URL you pasted in doesn't work. Go to Tinyurl.com and
> > try again.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5at65g

Thanks. That works. I tried to splice the other one together, but
something went wrong.

I'm glad this is just "samples." If the publisher wants to put out an
audiobook (which wouldn't be a bad idea), they should be able to sell
it so they and John can make some bucks.

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 6:16:02 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:39:15 +0000, Hartley Patterson wrote
(in article <MPG.239fc96dd...@news.thundernews.com>):

> Eldo...@aol.com:
>> On Dec 2, 8:30 pm, spencer <spencerkelly2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> I just saw this on the WWP forums
>>>
>>> Apparently, you can download the audio
>>> here:http://www.scientology-london.com/The_Complex_-
>>> _An_insider_exposes_the_covert_world_of_the_church_of_Scientology_by_John_D
>>> uig
>>> nan_and_Nicola_Tallant.html
>>>
>>> How long before that site gets sued?
>>
>> What site? The URL you pasted in doesn't work. Go to Tinyurl.com and
>> try again.
>
> The webpage validates as XHTML with only three errors but is in fact a
> total abortion generated by a Frontpage clone that is only editable by the
> program that wrote it. It's as much a valid webpage as the Church of
> Scientology is a religion!

renders okay on my Mac.

This page might be cleaner: http://scientology-london.com/extra/complex/

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 6:15:11 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:00:11 +0000, Eldon wrote
(in article
<9cf2c8ea-00b7-4064...@x38g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>):

Yeah, i guess it's kind of like an advert

Message has been deleted

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 6:41:09 PM12/2/08
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:12:24 +0000, L. Bentinck wrote
(in article <tufbj41vm9p1ihm0a...@4ax.com>):

> On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 22:39:15 -0000, Hartley Patterson
> <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>>> What site? The URL you pasted in doesn't work. Go to Tinyurl.com and
>>> try again.
>>
>> The webpage validates as XHTML with only three errors but is in fact a
>> total abortion generated by a Frontpage clone that is only editable by the
>> program that wrote it. It's as much a valid webpage as the Church of
>> Scientology is a religion!
>

> Holy Xenu, this is the most boring story on scientology I heard so
> far. The female voice reminds me of Delta air (Sung). Always went to
> sleep before take off.

I haven't bothered listening to it yet. I kind of don't care. I mean, if
people are retarded enough to go into Scientology, it's their own fault,
right?

t_shuffle

Dec 2, 2008, 9:39:30 PM12/2/08

"spencer" <spencerk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Then why are you here?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

t_shuffle

Dec 2, 2008, 10:25:30 PM12/2/08

"L. Bentinck" <nospa...@duh.com> wrote in message

> Yoy said it nicer:-)

I'm working on being less profane. It's not easy.

spencer

Dec 2, 2008, 10:33:17 PM12/2/08
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 02:41:28 +0000, L. Bentinck wrote
(in article <d9sbj4pvp2igf9nac...@4ax.com>):

> So what the fuck are you doing here?

I'm interested in defending free speech & protecting the mental health
profession. I was just trolling when I said I didn't care.

The bird reading it doesn't sound very ..erm... exciting.

Message has been deleted

xenufrance

Dec 3, 2008, 5:35:32 AM12/3/08
I loved to see that the website is called "scientology london" bwhahahaha,
the crime cult will sue for use of a honest religion name and mark, uh; i
mean, a fullsize zillionaire wwide fraud.

"spencer" <spencerk...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
0001HW.C55B5517...@news.motzarella.org...

Hartley Patterson

Dec 3, 2008, 10:13:21 AM12/3/08
spencerk...@yahoo.com:

> renders okay on my Mac.

Just personal experience showing there. I once spent a happy week
reformatting from scratch a website written with a Frontpage clone..
Webfusion? It was so bloated it ran like treacle, and was uneditable.

Yes, a single page looks OK. The first few CoS courses actually teach some
useful things. But then... better to start with a real religion, even if
it may take a bit more work to understand.

spencer

Dec 3, 2008, 8:37:52 PM12/3/08
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:13:21 +0000, Hartley Patterson wrote
(in article <MPG.23a0006d4...@news.thundernews.com>):

> spencerk...@yahoo.com:
>
>> renders okay on my Mac.
>
> Just personal experience showing there. I once spent a happy week
> reformatting from scratch a website written with a Frontpage clone..
> Webfusion? It was so bloated it ran like treacle, and was uneditable.
>
> Yes, a single page looks OK. The first few CoS courses actually teach some
> useful things. But then... better to start with a real religion, even if
> it may take a bit more work to understand.

I don't know enough about computers to understand what you are talking about.
Also, I'm a bit simple.

Have you read 'The Complex' yourself? Is it any good?

Hartley Patterson

Dec 4, 2008, 12:51:11 AM12/4/08
spencerk...@yahoo.com:

> I don't know enough about computers to understand what you are talking about.
> Also, I'm a bit simple.
>
> Have you read 'The Complex' yourself? Is it any good?

I have it on order. There are plenty of other books by ex-members most of
which are worth reading, and if the cult is correct they all all lying
because EVERYONE who criticises the cult is lying. Try this link for some
that are online:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/index.html

The one book everyone should read first is Bare-Faced Messiah, the
unauthorised biography of L Ron Hubbard.

Jens Tingleff

Dec 4, 2008, 3:13:38 AM12/4/08