Excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about] l. ron hubbard'

Leonardo Been

Jan 28, 2007, 6:24:44 AM1/28/07
Excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
l. ron hubbard'

Has Gerry Armstrong (or Cyril Vosper, for that matter) - though they
DO have the capacity and intelligence to do so - ever wondered,
...much less investigated, ...not to mention actually understood:

HOW l. ron hubbard got people to admire him and to believe him and
to work for him and to not criticize him ...and to (want to) destroy
others who did look through him? (In other words, How DOES his
hypnotism work?)

Like l. ron hubbard - others ALSO write non-sense, but are usually NOT
believed, and on the other hand, there are even people who DO write
truth, and who are not believed at all. So:

Do not come, please, with the fairy tale, that "it is because of (the
content of) what he wrote."

Or does Gerry Armstrong rather stand on the roof of a Palestinian mass
murderer, and with them, shout 'Destroy America!' 'Destroy Israel!'
and promote this as "Peace Activism?" ...as he suggested recently
"Everyone should do, to prevent war." Not the pinnacle of
intelligence, one would say, of Gerry Armstrong in this case.

He lets his viewpoint too easily be diverted by mass murderers - as
l.ron hubbard did and does manage to divert his intelligence still to
a large extent.

Taken now from alt.binaries.paranormal, I saw the indeed very
excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
l. ron hubbard.'

It seems, that Gerry Armstrong - maybe the most intelligent of you all
(of the "Scientology-exposers") - has quite a lot to learn still about
himself and others, in order to in any acceptable way fulfill the role
he claims to have and desires to have.

KNT hrp&p

_______________
Recent on topic:

(nn) 'Are Severe Past Life Murderers, Against l. ron hubbard? No!
- Instead, These ENJOY To Spread l. ron hubbard's Lies
About The Very Decent And The Very Caring'
(23 January 2007 - Version 1.1)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/feaf3429474ff89c

Gerry Armstrong

Jan 28, 2007, 1:15:24 PM1/28/07
On 28 Jan 2007 03:24:44 -0800, "Leonardo Been"
<leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
>l. ron hubbard'

>Has Gerry Armstrong (or Cyril Vosper, for that matter) - though they
>DO have the capacity and intelligence to do so - ever wondered,
>...much less investigated, ...not to mention actually understood:
>
> HOW l. ron hubbard got people to admire him and to believe him and
> to work for him and to not criticize him ...and to (want to) destroy
> others who did look through him? (In other words, How DOES his
> hypnotism work?)

Some of Hubbard's hypnotech is webbed on Caroline's excellent site:
http://www.carolineletkeman.org/refund/docs/index.html

He did it by sociopathy, by the way. He did it by will. He used
content, time, confusion, power, etc.

>Like l. ron hubbard - others ALSO write non-sense, but are usually NOT
>believed, and on the other hand, there are even people who DO write
>truth, and who are not believed at all. So:
>
>Do not come, please, with the fairy tale, that "it is because of (the
>content of) what he wrote."
>
>Or does Gerry Armstrong rather stand on the roof of a Palestinian mass
>murderer, and with them, shout 'Destroy America!' 'Destroy Israel!'
>and promote this as "Peace Activism?" ...as he suggested recently
>"Everyone should do, to prevent war."

Do you have the right Gerry Armstrong? Maybe it was this guy:
http://www.diamondcuttribute.com/index.cfm

Maybe that Gerry Armstrong belted Sweet Caroline, and so maybe I hit
the roof.

But only to shout "Down with Gerry Armstrong," nothing like "Destroy
America" or "Destroy Israel."

But surely the peace makers are acceptable members of the wog race.

> Not the pinnacle of
>intelligence, one would say, of Gerry Armstrong in this case.
>
>He lets his viewpoint too easily be diverted by mass murderers - as
>l.ron hubbard did and does manage to divert his intelligence still to
>a large extent.

Oops, there goes my viewpoint. Robert Picton just diverted it.

>Taken now from alt.binaries.paranormal, I saw the indeed very
>excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
>l. ron hubbard.'
>
>It seems, that Gerry Armstrong - maybe the most intelligent of you all
>(of the "Scientology-exposers") -

I'm clearly just average, and common too, like I keep on saying to
everyone who questions my intelligence, or I think might question it.

I've really never though considered myself a member "the
"Scientology-exposers.""

I'd think every wog is to some degree a Scientology exposer if they
half had the opportunity. And as I said, certainly when it comes to
wogs, I'm just an average, common wog, with a wife, but without a dog.

>has quite a lot to learn still about
>himself and others,

I'm sure there'll be one thing or another until the day I die.

> in order to in any acceptable way fulfill the role
>he claims to have

There is no doubt whatsoever that I have fulfilled the role I claim I
have. That can be unacceptable to anyone who doesn't want to accept
it. Certainly virtually no Scientologist accepts it. I sort of deduce
from what you said that you don't accept the role I've fulfilled
either, and I'd guess you're a wog rather than a clam. So I have to
accept that there may also be other wogs who can't or don't accept the
role I've fulfilled, or find it in some significant way unacceptable.

> and desires to have.

Thank you. Let's check it. What role do you think Gerry Armstrong
desires to have? LFBD
-
-
-
-
Then L & N What does Gerry Armstrong have to learn still about himself
and others to be acceptable to you in that role?

Back to C/S.

>KNT hrp&p

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Leonardo Been

Jan 28, 2007, 5:09:45 PM1/28/07
A rebuke from a wise man, is like a gift of a golden ornament, to a
listening ear.

(notes III)

'

I jotted down some notes, while I was having dinner - I don't know how
much time I will spend on this, as far as smoothing and editing and
referencing is concerned. It's readable, at the moment, also for
Gerry.

So, here you go - raw data, much better than nothing - responding to
and for Gerry Armstrong (and which might interest you too, as it is
a bit anecdotal, in some places):

I start with some Fine Particle Physics, but after that, I go easier
on you.

Gerry Armstrong is still believing, feeling, acting like my Energy is
l. ron hubbard's Energy, where in fact it is my Energy STOLEN
and used by l. ron hubbard which makes it possible for Hubbard to
act "like a nice man" at times - without that Energy, he is and
looks like, and acts like what he is: a demon.

And now Gerry likes to enforce on me, that the way Hubbard uses
my stolen Energy, is how I would use it - which is of course not
the case.

But thus he takes out the pretended "truth-establishment" tools like
Hubbard's Listing and Nulling and Case Supervision, which are
PRETENDED truth-establishing tools, because they are not used to
face HUBBARD - so that peace of truth (of looking at and knowing
Hubbard' lies) is missing.

Like Andy Bagly (or Bagley) did a 'WHY-finding' on me for his
'Data Series' evaluation course: While I was 'studying' amongst
the most violent, but falsely labeled Criminal Minds you can
imagine, the 'WHY' this student, Andy Bagly found on me with
this "very powerful" "Hubbard Data Evaluation Course," was, that
'I lost too much time traveling in the train.'

And that is the trouble with ALL 'therapy' and ALL 'study in
Scientology - that is the blotted out, the blanked out,
major, major datum: The nature of the hidden demon,
l. ron hubbard.

So you can List and Null and Case Supervise and Word Clear
whatever you want, you never get to find out the truth.

'

As regards Palestinian murderers, Gerry does not look further than the
light captured by his eyeballs - which is not far enough to get any
understanding to convey to others, most of whom, being normal and not
(ex-)Scientologists, happen to see well past that, what mere photons
are providing to them to see.

Furthermore, Gerry is - you might say - immersed in and talking and
arguing 'for ninety percent' out of the Energies of Hubbard, which
Energies he has been taught by Hubbard, "do not exist." A vague term
called 'Havingness' is all that is permitted by the demon, for his
subjects to know or talk about.

This makes and is intended by him, the demon l. ron hubbard, to
make people severely crippled, in life, as indeed all
'Scientologists' and most Ex-Scientologists, including Gerry
Armstrong, are.

'

He, Gerry Armstrong, is not aware that I exist, he does not feel me,
and he does not talk to me - and he has no actual, own viewpoint on
me, because he is not looking at me - prevented from looking at me,
as he is, by the Energies of l. ron hubbard:

The force, the enforcements, the lies of l. ron hubbard, inflicted on
him by means of violent Energies of course, that Gerry has been made
to believe (is hypnotized into believing, that these) "do not exist."

I have explained all this in great detail, but Gerry Armstrong
cares not to understand anything about life, that Hubbard does
not permit him to understand or be interested in or to admit
about, that he does not know it.

As a result, and added to that, his current awareness of life and
people, is at about the level of a pregnant teddy bear - jokingly
said of course - but still far surpassing 'by a factor ten' that of
his peers.

Like my physics professor said to me: "You don't [even] know what the
Energy of a molecule of air is!" (A gas, they call it in physics,
air.)

'

Gerry has not the faintest idea at all what Hubbard is doing to him
and others, now, in the present, in the form of projecting Ugliness
and Pain and Hate and Lies and Unconsciousness and Euphoria ENERGIES.

Thus, Gerry does not know anything at all about hypnotism, but he
talks like Homer Wilson-Smith, who also claims to and would like to
feel "he know everything about everything, more so than others even"

- while he only knows some facts; but life is not about facts,
it is about understanding what is going on,

and a "scientist" can know all the "facts" of the human
body, but still understand nothing at all about what is
going on: Life, of course, is led by people, and mostly
not by their bodies.

'

I have never seen an average person, but when I go out in the street,
I meet a vast amount of people who pretend to be average - they even
try to prove it with their dress:

Jeans, or whatever the social custom of dressing is for them,
in order to pretend to be normal -

this is entirely and only a defense mechanism against Criminal Minds
who enforce with their Energies on everyone: {different = insane =
dangerous = do-not-look-further-but-kill-or-smother-it-instantly}.

This you also see in Gerry Armstrong, who desperately tries to look
and be "average," "normal" - which is a defense mechanism so you do
not have to look for and detect Criminal Minds, and respect them
accordingly.

'

At this New Year's Eve, when I walked in the street - a man came up
to me and started to hit me in my face, with more force (one must
admit) than he would have done on other days of the year, and than
earlier in the evening - but now it happened to be so, that he felt
an extraordinary urge to vent his enthusiasm rather forcefully:

From the other side of the street, he shouted at me, while
approaching quickly: 'I admire, that you are keeping it up
- very courageous!'

Now (it is so, that) I happen to look at the intention of people, and
am more and more able to do so, and so I sensed that his intention
actually matched his words, and I let him approach.

'Do you know what I mean?' he asked me.

"Well, yes, I think I do know what you mean."

Not satisfied that I really did know, he went on to explain,
that he really admired and liked me for being myself, in the
way I present myself to people (how I look at and talk to people
and in the way I dress, for them to see of course) - and that I
keep on doing this.

To give force to his communication and to make sure it really
arrived with me, his hand touched my cheek, repeatedly, in a way
that suggested that he felt rather exuberant and (felt) allowed
to express it,

allowed to, not only by me, but also due to the customs
that apply to a New Year's Eve in progress.

Of course I did not tell him all the travail that is brought on with
not only physically, but also spiritually being myself

- despite the very violent reactions this (being myself) causes or
triggers in individuals that are wont to live in and radiate and
enforce unopposed their extreme lies, their unspeakable malice and
their Energetically violent domination, from individuals like
l. ron hubbard, that is,

in, what you (erroneously) call 'the spiritual universe,' or
such.

(There is only one Universe, and that - of course - contains and
consists of all the spiritual (Energies), which extend into
objects that you call material. And I am sure Gerry Armstrong
knows nothing about that - he is "above" reading these things
and studying to understand life - to come back to the subject -
and so he can be as blissful, as "normal," as the simple of
heart supposedly are.)

'

As far as sitting on the roof of some Palestinian mass murderer's
house, what Gerry Armstrong would suggest, and also did suggest:

This - people sitting on something the Israelis wanted to blow up
after warning all people to get away from it - the action of the
Criminals was keeping the Israelis from shooting that house to bits,
by not going away but instead asking people to come and sit on the
roof of the house.

Of course Gerry did not look further than the light in his eyeballs,
and so he omitted the part of them chanting 'Destroy Israel' and
'Destroy America,' and also the part of the 'protected' person being
a mass murderer - and almost all of the story, of the truth, he
omitted. Which I classified as not very intelligent, when those lies
are used by him, to suggest "the way to prevent war."

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

I still go over the text below, a second time, and add some notes in
[brackets] to the response by Gerry.

Subject: Re: Excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives -

[the episode about] l. ron hubbard'

From: Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:15:24 GMT

[Gerry's way to the Nile (pronounced de-nial).]

Maybe that [this other] Gerry Armstrong belted Sweet Caroline, and so

maybe I hit the roof.

But only to shout "Down with Gerry Armstrong," nothing like "Destroy
America" or "Destroy Israel."

But surely the peace makers are acceptable members of the wog race.

[Wog is a Hubbard term - use your own instead.]

> Not the pinnacle of intelligence, one would say, of Gerry Armstrong
> in this case.
>
>He lets his viewpoint too easily be diverted by mass murderers - as
>l.ron hubbard did and does manage to divert his intelligence still to
>a large extent.

Oops, there goes my viewpoint. Robert Picton [?] just diverted it.

>Taken now from alt.binaries.paranormal, I saw the indeed very
>excellent Channel 4 UK Documentary 'Secret Lives - [the episode about]
>l. ron hubbard.'
>
>It seems, that Gerry Armstrong - maybe the most intelligent of you all

>(of the "Scientology-exposers") - [which is not really a compliment]

I'm clearly just average, and common too, like I keep on saying to

everyone who questions my intelligence, or I think, might question
it.

I've really never though considered myself a member of 'the
"Scientology-exposers".'

I'd think every wog is to some degree a Scientology exposer if they
half had the opportunity. And as I said, certainly when it comes to
wogs, I'm just an average, common wog, with a wife, but without a dog.

[Wog is a Hubbard term - use your own instead.]

>has quite a lot to learn still about himself and others,

I'm sure there'll be one thing or another until the day I die.

[How short a period to learn.]

> in order to in any acceptable way fulfill the role he claims to have

There is no doubt whatsoever that I have fulfilled the role I claim I
have. That can be unacceptable to anyone who doesn't want to accept
it. Certainly virtually no Scientologist accepts it. I sort of deduce
from what you said that you don't accept the role I've fulfilled
either, and I'd guess you're a wog rather than a clam. So I have to
accept that there may also be other wogs who can't or don't accept the
role I've fulfilled, or find it in some significant way unacceptable.

[There is not only doubt, expressed by me, but a certain (definite)
denial of your having fulfilled that role, that you have started.]

> and desires to have.

Thank you. Let's check it. What role do you think Gerry Armstrong
desires to have? LFBD

[Things are as they are, people are as they are - no matter what
Hubbard has taught you and wants you to believe to the contrary, as
if people are 'artificial robots' "that he can mold or that they
themselves can mold."]

Then L & N What does Gerry Armstrong have to learn still about himself
and others to be acceptable to you in that role?

[As far as role - you are who you are, and not what Hubbard taught
you "you are," or that "people are," as if they could choose who they
are.]

[But Gerry has not climbed out of the Energies of l. rom hubbard, and
so he has to "respond" in a snide way, without Love for himself or
Love for me, without understanding for (intention to understand)
life.]

Back to C/S

[Hubbard's term for Case Supervision, or therapy instructions].

>KNT hrp&p

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

[text in brackets added by me, KNT]

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2007 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for Internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 28, 2007, 7:01:30 PM1/28/07

Please provide a link to this story. I could not find it at their
website.

R. Hill

Jan 28, 2007, 7:59:29 PM1/28/07

On Jan 28, 7:01 pm, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 28, 6:24 am, "Leonardo Been" <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip>

> > (nn) 'Are Severe Past Life Murderers, Against l. ron hubbard? No!
> > - Instead, These ENJOY To Spread l. ron hubbard's Lies
> > About The Very Decent And The Very Caring'
> > (23 January 2007 - Version 1.1)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/feaf3429474ff89c<Please provide a link to this story. I could not find it at their
> website.

Xenu TV
Secret Lives
L. Ron Hubbard
November 19, 1997

A biography of Hubbard's life and the Scientology cult.

Channel 4 - England

http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
Windows Media format

It's a must see. I actually used this documentary to make short
excerpts to entice readers to watch the whole thing:

Child abuse:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7338712563713737823

Quentin Hubbard:

L. Ron Hubbard's 'research' methodology:

Dianetics' case of 'Clear':

Thanks to those former scientologists who spoke on the record about
their life while inside.

Other than this excellent documentary, I have no idea what Leonardo
Breen he is talking about.

Ray.

McDermott

Jan 30, 2007, 4:13:45 AM1/30/07

"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

Just imagine Mark David Chapman talking about John Lennon
and cross reference that to a similar figure talking about L. Ron Hubbard.

> Ray.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jan 30, 2007, 8:54:26 AM1/30/07
On Jan 28, 7:59 pm, "R. Hill" <r...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 7:01 pm, "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 28, 6:24 am, "Leonardo Been" <leonardo_b...@yahoo.com> wrote:<snip>
>

> > > (nn) 'Are Severe Past Life Murderers, Against l. ron hubbard? No!
> > > - Instead, These ENJOY To Spread l. ron hubbard's Lies
> > > About The Very Decent And The Very Caring'
> > > (23 January 2007 - Version 1.1)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.israel/msg/feaf3429474ff89c<Please provide a link to this story. I could not find it at their
> > website.Xenu TV

> Secret Lives
> L. Ron Hubbard
> November 19, 1997
>
> A biography of Hubbard's life and the Scientology cult.
>
> Channel 4 - England
>
> http://www.xenutv.com/int/secretlives.htm
> Windows Media format
>
> It's a must see. I actually used this documentary to make short
> excerpts to entice readers to watch the whole thing:
>
> Child abuse:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7338712563713737823
>
> Quentin Hubbard:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5263341634543279870
>
> L. Ron Hubbard's 'research' methodology:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3721023689531488242
>
> Dianetics' case of 'Clear':http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6833020357960172008
>
> Thanks to those former scientologists who spoke on the record about
> their life while inside.
>
> Other than this excellent documentary, I have no idea what Leonardo
> Breen he is talking about.
>
> Ray. < < <

Thank you, Ray :) That post on 'A Haunting'

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/haunting/haunting.html

has alot of information, perhaps an overload for me, but I think he's
essentially saying that by watching that documentary, or any on that
show, that anyone can easily gain insight on how LRH is /was evil.
His solution for scientologists is quite right, IMHO.

Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:
"Also there, it is shown again and again, that the way for normal
(non-Criminal Minds) to become free of evil, is

to face the existence of actual evil, to face it without fear,
or while conquering one's fear - a victory that is

accomplished by creating and loving life, and by staying connected
to those who do create life and do love life,

sincere, loving and caring, intensely beautiful life."

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'

human rights philosopher and poet .
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc?
fwc=1'

I can't argue with that, for sure.
Mary
Out_Of_The_Dark

defiant

Feb 4, 2007, 5:52:22 AM2/4/07
> human rights philosopher and poet .http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/ccbd175e3fca1cdc?

> fwc=1'
>
> I can't argue with that, for sure.
> Mary
> Out_Of_The_Dark

Saw this when it was posted then a few days later watched an episode
of Chris Carter's Millennium centred around "Selfosophy" and it was
like deja vu. It was a very funny episode, probably the only funny
Millennium episode. The e-meter showed up as an "onan-o-graph", the
buying of L.Ron's books in bulk by scientologists so that they stay on
the best seller lists, the continued printing of his books despite not
much sales of said books were touched on, the absolute lack of
emotions except for eternal happiness was touched on, the fact that
they are sue happy, etc., it was a very funny and scary episode.

Zinj

Feb 4, 2007, 6:33:02 AM2/4/07
In article <1170586342.134381.251220
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>, fearles...@yahoo.co.uk
says...

<snip>

> Saw this when it was posted then a few days later watched an episode
> of Chris Carter's Millennium centred around "Selfosophy" and it was
> like deja vu. It was a very funny episode, probably the only funny
> Millennium episode. The e-meter showed up as an "onan-o-graph", the
> buying of L.Ron's books in bulk by scientologists so that they stay on
> the best seller lists, the continued printing of his books despite not
> much sales of said books were touched on, the absolute lack of
> emotions except for eternal happiness was touched on, the fact that
> they are sue happy, etc., it was a very funny and scary episode.

It was a good Millenium, but, it's right up there with the one
where the demons gather together in a 'Denny's type place to do
the morning salesman's 'posse' thing

Selfosophy was good, but not the *only* good episode

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

defiant

Feb 4, 2007, 6:56:37 AM2/4/07
On 4 Feb, 11:33, Zinj <zinji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <1170586342.134381.251220
> @p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>, fearlessdefi...@yahoo.co.uk

I didn't say it was the only good episode, I've yet to watch one I
didn't enjoy or find to be good but it was perhaps the funniest that I
have seen so far. A very different tone to the others that I have
seen.

barbz

Feb 4, 2007, 9:54:11 AM2/4/07

That one was awesome! It was their Halloween episode, and I really
enjoyed it. Never saw the Selfosophy episode. Someone sent me a video
tape of the first twenty minutes, then it switched to something else.

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"Keep fighting for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to
have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous,
ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can
produce."

--Molly Ivins