Truth Seeker is an excellent "critic"

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 5, 2009, 4:32:50 PM2/5/09

Truth Seeker is an excellent "critic"

Unlike the trolls on this newsgroup, he was actually in the Church of
Scientology. If he feels they were vicious and wronged him, then he
has a right to speak out about the abuses he experienced first-hand.

I do not agree with his theory of undercover OSA operatives pretending
to be "critics" on this group.

Zobicus

Feb 5, 2009, 5:38:41 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 3:32 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

Highly stupid post. Do you think ~anyone~ believes ~any~ of your
garbage? Maybe one guy in Cleveland. Don't you have any pride at
all? How can you waste your life like this? I'm just curious but I
know you can't explain. Maybe someone that understands the mindset
could help me out.

JB. Let me explain so even you can get it. TS is a known op, the
best known op there is, probably. When you link your fate to his with
this post, you are flushing any remaining credibility you may have,
with any silly people you may have been fooling. So now you're down
to zero.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2009, 5:58:00 PM2/5/09
On Feb 5, 2:32 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

See Jonathon, this is exactly why everyone here knows that you are
retarded.

Truthseeker is not a critic. He is an OSA op..... and you know this.
You're just trying to further his evil agenda here.

If Truthseeker was a critic, he could type www.xenu.net - But he can't

If Truthseeker was a critic, he would talk about Operation Snow White
- But he can't

If Truthseeker was a critic, he could name one book critical of
Scientology or L. Ron Hubbard - But he can't

If Truthseeker was a critic, he could say negative things about L. Ron
Hubbard or David Miscavige - But he can't

The list goes on and on.....

Jonathon, you are as much a waste of life as RoadRunner

--
Boycott the movie Valkyrie!
Don't support Tom Cruise & Scientology! Don't pay to see this movie,

Andrew Robertson

Feb 5, 2009, 7:26:37 PM2/5/09

"Jonathon Barbera" <jonatho...@ispname.net> wrote in message

> Truth Seeker is an excellent "critic"
>
> Unlike the trolls on this newsgroup, he was actually in the Church of
> Scientology. If he feels they were vicious and wronged him, then he
> has a right to speak out about the abuses he experienced first-hand.

I haven't noticed the current Mr T. whining about "Them Scientologists -
they done me wrong!", and recounting tales of how he was thrown out of the
Church for complaining about the lack of toilet paper in the DC Org.

But nor has he referred much to the inestimable Ted Corinthian, (Bob
Minton's nemesis), who no doubt is presently cruising the sea of Cortez in
his luxury yacht "Mary Sue" boring the deck hands with his tales of how it
was him, not L Ron Hubbard who invented Scientology.

(Craig De Fan - now that's a name to conjure with.)

But cut this Mr T. a bit of slack, he's new to a.r.s. and it'll take him a
while to get up to get up to speed on the dynamics of the newsgroup. He's
still struggling to get the spam generator working properly! And with the
eagle eye of L Ron Sharp gazing balefully from his dark tower in the frozen
north. some care and restraint is surely needed to avoid an Internet SP
Declare.

But what about .Lily, Jonathon? I think she's quite a sweetie because she
won't stay 'on message' and periodically goes off on a tangent and posts
about issues totally unrelated to Scientology that interest and concern her,
like Austrian politics, the quality of Belgium chocolate and her passion for
hip hop dancing. I'd like to hear her comments on the other Angela's very
recent orders to the Pope regarding Bishop Richard Williamson's denial of
the Holocaust. It's not often a woman tells a Pope what to do!

But German women don't always defer to men.

Regards

Andrew

Truth Seeker

Feb 5, 2009, 10:07:17 PM2/5/09
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:38:41 -0800 (PST), Zobicus <zo...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Highly stupid post. Do you think ~anyone~ believes ~any~ of your
>garbage? Maybe one guy in Cleveland. Don't you have any pride at
>all? How can you waste your life like this? I'm just curious but I
>know you can't explain. Maybe someone that understands the mindset
>could help me out.
>
>JB. Let me explain so even you can get it. TS is a known op, the
>best known op there is, probably. When you link your fate to his with
>this post, you are flushing any remaining credibility you may have,
>with any silly people you may have been fooling. So now you're down
>to zero.

OSA operatives try to punish awareness and reward confusion.

Anyone who might be seeing things the way they really are on this
newsgroup are quickly given doses of pain by OSA. The above is a good
example.

Truth Seeker
===========

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 17, 2009, 6:56:22 PM2/17/09
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:58:00 -0800 (PST), kennethno...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On Feb 5, 2:32 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
>wrote:
>> Truth Seeker is an excellent "critic"
>>
>> Unlike the trolls on this newsgroup, he was actually in the Church of
>> Scientology. If he feels they were vicious and wronged him, then he
>> has a right to speak out about the abuses he experienced first-hand.
>>
>> I do not agree with his theory of undercover OSA operatives pretending
>> to be "critics" on this group.
>

>See Jonathon, this is exactly why everyone here knows that you are
>retarded.
>
>Truthseeker is not a critic. He is an OSA op..... and you know this.

This is why I don't take you seriously. You're accusing anyone with a
different viewpoint of being the dreaded bogeyman OSA op.

Be afraid, the menacing OSA op is lurking in every shadow and is the
one responsible for every white van parked within 50 miles or your
home or business!

You guys are always funny. Who is responsible for the handbags and
watches spam? Must be the OSA ops. New guy shows up to ask an innocent
question. Everyone jumps on the poor sap: "We all see through your
evil schemes, undercover OSA op!!!"

I'm reminded of some of the more fanatical Anonymous videos where
innocent bystanders are accused of being undercover Scientologists.
That takes some hardcore paranoia to video yourself hassling ordinary
people only because they happen to be within a few blocks radius of a
Scientology church.

A guy completely unrelated to any of it happens to walk by an
Anonymous protest. What do the "moral" protesters do? They call the
poor guy insulting names because they just ~know~ he is a secret OSA
op trying to sneak a peak under their masks.

Jonathon Barbera

Feb 17, 2009, 7:03:41 PM2/17/09

For months they were all trying to convince each other that I was an
OSA op. When I told them that I actually ~wanted~ them to PR the idea
of "Jonathon Barbera is a known OSA op", they dropped it quick.

Apparently, undercover OSA ops do not encourage others to identify
them as such. It must ruin the game or something.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2009, 6:22:06 AM2/18/09
On Feb 17, 4:56 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:58:00 -0800 (PST), kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com

TruthSeeker doesn't have a different point of view...... he doesn't
have any point of view except his agenda on ARS to spam nonsense on
this board to clutter it up for newbies. Summary: He's not a fucking
critic. You know this. I know this. Everyone here knows this. But
for some reason you start threads about him being a critic, that no
one here cares about, and it only gets read when you keep bumping it
after weeks of no one reading it.

Above I made a list of just a few of the things critics discuss......
he discusses none of them EVER...... because he is not allowed to.

The only way your dumb fuck posts ever get read is if you bump them
after 12 days of no one reading them. You respond to yourself
because no one cares the slightest of what you have to say because you
are absolutely fucking retarded. Why don't you get a gun and blow
your face off already. You are a waste of life and you need to stop
stealing our air you fucking loser piece of shit.

Now Jonathon will respond by saying something fucking retarded like,
"Oh, it sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed".
hahahahHAHAHAHA OMG! That's fucking hilarious.

dude, seriously. Gun. Face. Pull the trigger.

--
Boycott Valkyrie!
Watch Valkyrie online streaming for free. Don't pay one penny to see

Scientology Rulz!
http://www.scientologyrulz.com

Zobicus

Feb 18, 2009, 11:08:58 AM2/18/09
On Feb 17, 6:03 pm, Jonathon Barbera <jonathonbarb...@ispname.net>
wrote:

> For months they were all trying to convince each other that I was an
> OSA op. When I told them that I actually ~wanted~ them to PR the idea
> of "Jonathon Barbera is a known OSA op", they dropped it quick.
>
> Apparently, undercover OSA ops do not encourage others to identify
> them as such. It must ruin the game or something.

I like your relaxed valence. Odd, because it's still B.S., but it's
sort of soothing.

I don't think anyone knows for sure what the heck you're doing here.

But Truthseeker is the longest running, best known OSA operative.
It's not a secret. So please, dispute that again so everyone can
laugh! Then give me another calm, dismissive reply, that implies
you're part of some wise majority, when in fact the only agreement
you'll ever get on this is from Lily the Other Well Known Op!