About me, my reasons for posting and some thoughts on Scientology

lo...@pcug.org.au

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Hello all,

After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
to delurk on a.r.s.

My name is Louise Cook, and I live in Canberra, the capital of
Australia. I have posted 6 times using lo...@pcug.org.au and once
using lou_...@dejanews.com. My first post was a low key response to
a question asked by DonNOTs in the thread CO$ Staffers: Burdens on
Society. I have received three phone calls and one email from the
lawyer representing the COS in Canberra, Ron Clapham, in response to
this post. I was threatened with a defamation lawsuit.

I was provoked by my disgust at the hypocrisy and abuse I witnessed at
the Canberra org and in particular the actions of the Course
Supervisor, Matt Dent, father of my 15 month old baby. He has two
children and has justified the neglect of his responsibilities for
them by the old "greater good" argument. He has also justified
criminal behavior including frauding the government for the same
reason. He did try to leave staff 12 months ago however so that he
could get off the dole (or at least be on it legitimately) and assist
his children. He was denied the requisite sec check however, and was
expected to stay on post 8.30am to 10pm each day ( oh, and the sleep
over once a week, to safeguard the org). He was under enormous
pressure from the org to stay on staff despite his inability to
support himself and his children and pay off his debts while doing so.
He was threatened by Glen Stewart (the senior supervisor) and Dean
Detheridge (the ethics officer) with "never being able to go up the
bridge this lifetime" and to "be declared" unless he remained on post.
He couldn't leave staff without leaving Scientology, which he didn't
want to do. He couldn't stay and survive either. What a catch 22. He
has evidently had his contract suspended now, 12 months late.

I agreed not to post to a.r.s. any more and to cancel my messages I
had already sent (three at that stage) and he agreed to do a number of
things to appease me. I don't call abusing me in front of my son and
forcing his way into my house to yell in my face appeasement however
and so I will continue to post. He broke his agreement and so I am
under no obligation to keep my side of the bargain. I will still be
forwarding all the crimes and child neglect I know about at the
Canberra org. It makes me happy to do so because it is good for the
public to know what happens behind the facade the org presents. Human
rights are being abused and good hearted people like Matt are being
used and abused; and pushed right over the edge. Children are growing
up without parents. People are defrauding the government. This is
all occurring behind the facade of a "Church", a religion, and a tax
free organization to boot. I state emphatically that the Canberra org
is out exchange with the community in which it resides. The staff to
public ratio would be no greater than 1: 3. How can three publics
support one staff member? They can't, it has been left up to the
Australian taxpayer to provide housing, child support and survival for
many at the org. Only a few are truly self sufficient, even the
Executive Director lives in government subsidised housing and does not
contribute to his child's upbringing. They may justify this out
exchange by claiming that what they are doing is for the *greater
good*. I doubt the Australian public would agree however. They want
their taxes to support schools, hospitals and roads etc., not the
employees of a minority religion (1488 Scientologists in Australia at
the June 1996 census).

He made me realise that Scientology has alot to offer people unwilling
to accept reality and responsibility. First you can blame engrams, and
the reactive mind for all your problems; all those pre-natals. You can
blame all those past lives; with their engrams and overts. You can
blame all those misunderstood words, and unconfessed overts. You can
blame your unclean body and do the purif. You can claim PTSness and
blame some "suppressive person". You can blame the evil conspiracy of
the psych's. You can blame between lives implant stations. You can
blame an out ethics situation. If you still haven't realised how to
cope with your own emotions, confront reality and find solutions to
your problems instead of searching for someone or something to blame
you've still got all those body thetans and that cursed Xenu left.

Here is a quote from Shakyamuni, the Buddha that illustrates the folly
of the above approach to solving problems:

" If one comes across a person who has been shot by an arrow, one does
not spend time wondering about where the arrow came from, or the
caste of the individual who shot it, or analyzing what type of wood
the shaft is made of, or the manner in which the arrowhead was
fashioned. Rather one should focus on immediately pulling out the
arrow."

As a final note I would like to say thanks to Oxford Systems for
prompting me to write this sooner rather than later and for pointing
out the importance of being clear and precise when posting to a.r.s.
I admit to being a usenet clueless nubile, but I'm learning!
I answered the SPC in haste thinking that I had made my point about
their blatant hypocrisy and insinuating that those who live in glass
houses should not throw stones. I wanted to tell them that they
should look at the way individuals are being vilified by the church
and followers before pointing the finger at anyone else.

Maybe I should have just quoted some words from LRH that would expose
the blatant hypocrisy of their allegations like:

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
cause them to sue for peace."

I would also like to thank Andreas for www.xenu.net

Louise

Rondata

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Wow!

I sure hope you stick around, to share some more
of your experiences with us. I, myself, have never
been in the cult but am very interested in hearing
the stories of x cult members. The more experiences
I learn about, the more information I am armed to warn
others with.

Thanks for posting this, and welcome to A.R.S.

Rhonda

Steve Zadarnowski

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
>thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
>to delurk on a.r.s.
>
>My name is Louise Cook, and I live in Canberra, the capital of
>Australia. I have posted 6 times using lo...@pcug.org.au and once
>using lou_...@dejanews.com. My first post was a low key response to
>a question asked by DonNOTs in the thread CO$ Staffers: Burdens on
>Society. I have received three phone calls and one email from the
>lawyer representing the COS in Canberra, Ron Clapham, in response to
>this post. I was threatened with a defamation lawsuit.

Thanks for this post. Canberra, huh? That's the only org I've never
played any SP games with. Safeguarding the org at night?

Yes, Cof$ staffers *are* a burden on society, however, knowing
that the org only pays $30 a week (if lucky) the guy is gonna
be getting the dole anyway, slaving for the Cof$ or not.

Now they've screwed him over, does he realize he's been taken
as a sucker?

Tell the lawyers to fuck off because they're an even bigger
burden on society than Cof$ staffers... The asshole lawyer
will get paid more by the Cof$ for one day's work than M.Dent
got for an entire year - that's just for writing the letter.

Warrior

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
[posted/mailed]

Hello Louise,

I had a similar experience when I was in the Sea Org in Los Angeles,
except that I chose to moonlight rather than go on welfare. I hope
you caught my posts to the thread "CO$ Staffers: Burdens on Society"
because I cited the Hubbard Policy Letter "Moonlighting" wherein he
says it would be quite OK for Scientology staff members to go "on the
dole". I hope you will take the time to read some of my articles
webbed at http://www.entheta.net/entheta/1stpersn/warrior/ . Thanks
for posting your experiences to this newsgroup, and I am glad you
found Andreas' Operation Clambake at http://www.xenu.net

All the best,
Warrior
See http://www.entheta.net/entheta/1stpersn/warrior/
===

In article <36feb9c0...@newshost.pcug.org.au>, lo...@pcug.org.au says...

Darryl

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Double wow! Scientology never ceases to amaze me.

Catarina Pamnell

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Steve Zadarnowski wrote:

> lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:
>
> >Hello all,
> >
> >After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
> >thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
> >to delurk on a.r.s.

Thanks and welcome, Louise. Sorry to hear about your problems
with the cult.

> Thanks for this post. Canberra, huh? That's the only org I've never
> played any SP games with. Safeguarding the org at night?

There's always supposed to be somebody keeping watch in the org,
even when it's closed. At least that's how we were doing it in
Stockholm - I presume there were written orders/policy about
this, though I can't recall actually reading any. This watch was
usually assigned to lower status staff members.

In Sea Org orgs like Flag, AOLA and AOSHEU, there are a number
of security guards (see picket photos).

Catarina

--
http://xenu.just.nu

Zinj

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
>Hello all,
>
>After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
>thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
>to delurk on a.r.s.
>
>My name is Louise Cook, and I live in Canberra, the capital of
>Australia. I have posted 6 times using lo...@pcug.org.au and once
>using lou_...@dejanews.com.

<snip of a great post>

>I would also like to thank Andreas for www.xenu.net
>
>Louise

Thank you for posting Louise, and especially for doing so in the informative
and useful way you did.

I hope to see many more posts from you and though we're not in any sense an
organization or even monolithic group, you are certainly an addition to our
common common endeavor.

I hope you show up on IRC #scientology sometime it's a great way to meet people
who are otherwise far away.

Zinj

--
The world is loving SPC!

Steve A

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
[p/m]

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:19:49 GMT, lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

> Hello all,

Welcome!

> After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
> thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
> to delurk on a.r.s.

Just an observation: as you can probably see, and as you (from your
story) obviously have first-hand experience of what Scientology gets
up to, there is a certain amount of well-founded paranoia on this
newsgroup. Critics generally take care to avoid leaping in with
"You're OSA!!!" accusations, but sometimes the bullshit-filter gets
set too low, with the consequences you experienced...

It is wonderful to see yet another person joining us on a.r.s. who has
first-hand experience of Scientology, and I look forward to reading
more about those experiences.

Good. What religion would enforce such a gag on someone, especially
while trumpeting on about "religious freedom" and the rest of the cack
they spout?

> up without parents. People are defrauding the government.

I hope you've told the government. It is wrong that those of us who
work to pay our way should have to subsidise a criminally-convicted
organisation which encourages its members to defraud the State, and
thereby us.

> I admit to being a usenet clueless nubile, but I'm learning!

You carry on being as nubile as you want! :-)

--
Address-harvester Elephant Trap: nu...@castlsys.demon.co.uk
Do NOT send email to this address

Don NOTs

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

> On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:19:49 GMT, lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

An excellent post, one of the best I've seem in a while.

Louise,

Is there any chance you could repost your original message on how
Scientologist are a burden to society. It was well written and quite
moving. Please continue to post your comments and insights.

Warmest regards,

Willy 'Don NOTs' Kohler

gerry armstrong

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:19:49 GMT, lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>After being accused of being a troll and a clam by Oxford Systems, I
>thought it was about time to tell you who I am and why I have decided
>to delurk on a.r.s.
>
>My name is Louise Cook, and I live in Canberra, the capital of
>Australia. I have posted 6 times using lo...@pcug.org.au and once
>using lou_...@dejanews.com. My first post was a low key response to
>a question asked by DonNOTs in the thread CO$ Staffers: Burdens on
>Society. I have received three phone calls and one email from the
>lawyer representing the COS in Canberra, Ron Clapham, in response to
>this post. I was threatened with a defamation lawsuit.
>
>I was provoked by my disgust at the hypocrisy and abuse I witnessed at
>the Canberra org and in particular the actions of the Course
>Supervisor, Matt Dent, father of my 15 month old baby. He has two
>children and has justified the neglect of his responsibilities for
>them by the old "greater good" argument.

Of course the overt has all along been sceaming loudly in accusation.
$cientology: haven for deadbeat dads.

> He has also justified
>criminal behavior including frauding the government for the same
>reason. He did try to leave staff 12 months ago however so that he
>could get off the dole (or at least be on it legitimately) and assist
>his children. He was denied the requisite sec check however, and was
>expected to stay on post 8.30am to 10pm each day ( oh, and the sleep
>over once a week, to safeguard the org).

Is he in the Sea Org? What posts held?

> He was under enormous
>pressure from the org to stay on staff despite his inability to
>support himself and his children and pay off his debts while doing so.
>He was threatened by Glen Stewart (the senior supervisor) and Dean
>Detheridge (the ethics officer) with "never being able to go up the
>bridge this lifetime" and to "be declared" unless he remained on post.

As bizarre as it seems, this is exactly, word and concept, what I
observed in handling staff from 1971 through 1981. Now seventeen years
of David Miscavige. Things haven't changed.

>He couldn't leave staff without leaving Scientology, which he didn't
>want to do. He couldn't stay and survive either. What a catch 22. He
>has evidently had his contract suspended now, 12 months late.
>
>I agreed not to post to a.r.s. any more and to cancel my messages I
>had already sent (three at that stage) and he agreed to do a number of
>things to appease me.

Cool you. Way to go. Yet I see you're here, so I must read on.

> I don't call abusing me in front of my son and
>forcing his way into my house to yell in my face appeasement however
>and so I will continue to post.

Great big We're All Happy You're Here!

> He broke his agreement and so I am
>under no obligation to keep my side of the bargain. I will still be
>forwarding all the crimes and child neglect I know about at the
>Canberra org.

You know, bless you for breaking an agreement which was made to be
broken. Hang in there, as pressures are brought to bear on you. Many
people have said to others who show up on ars barely bearing up to all
sorts of $cientology pressures, You've got friends here.

> It makes me happy to do so because it is good for the
>public to know what happens behind the facade the org presents. Human
>rights are being abused and good hearted people like Matt are being
>used and abused; and pushed right over the edge. Children are growing
>up without parents. People are defrauding the government. This is
>all occurring behind the facade of a "Church", a religion, and a tax
>free organization to boot. I state emphatically that the Canberra org
>is out exchange with the community in which it resides. The staff to
>public ratio would be no greater than 1: 3. How can three publics
>support one staff member? They can't, it has been left up to the
>Australian taxpayer to provide housing, child support and survival for
>many at the org.

This, if true, and I have no reason to doubt the picture you present,
is a major scandal. Be really careful out there.

> Only a few are truly self sufficient, even the
>Executive Director lives in government subsidised housing and does not
>contribute to his child's upbringing. They may justify this out
>exchange by claiming that what they are doing is for the *greater
>good*.

This $cientologism, in fact every $cientological "scriptural truth,"
will be subjected to learned analysis before the world very soon.
There shall be a loud shriek of "Persecution!" which shall fall of
deaf ears. Even the US government, who has closed its ears to those
$cientology has persecuted, will have to listen.

> I doubt the Australian public would agree however. They want
>their taxes to support schools, hospitals and roads etc., not the
>employees of a minority religion (1488 Scientologists in Australia at
>the June 1996 census).

A minority "religion" which survives by defrauding the public.
And survives to do what? Abuse people and keep them slaves to the
abuse and the fraud.

>He made me realise that Scientology has alot to offer people unwilling
>to accept reality and responsibility.

It isn't the people so much with a deficiency, it's the active
predatory nature of the fraud operators and abusers. It is good to
know, however, that people who are the $cientology predators' prey
have been rendered unwilling to accept reality and responsibility.

As you say, Matt is good hearted. The people who control $cientology
and control Matt are hard hearted. They prey upon, use and abuse the
good hearted.

It could probably be demonstrated, and ironically, that these same
people were first preyed upon by $cientologists with the lie that
$cientology increased, beyond any other subject or discovery of man,
religion or science, people's reality and responsibility.

> First you can blame engrams, and
>the reactive mind for all your problems; all those pre-natals. You can
>blame all those past lives; with their engrams and overts. You can
>blame all those misunderstood words, and unconfessed overts. You can
>blame your unclean body and do the purif. You can claim PTSness and
>blame some "suppressive person". You can blame the evil conspiracy of
>the psych's. You can blame between lives implant stations. You can
>blame an out ethics situation.

You can blame the critics.

You can blame the mother of your child.

And all the while convincing yourself that you had run out, erased,
transcended, blame, along with the others in the famous trio, shame
and regret.

You convey a wonderful understanding of $cientology.

>If you still haven't realised how to
>cope with your own emotions, confront reality and find solutions to
>your problems instead of searching for someone or something to blame
>you've still got all those body thetans and that cursed Xenu left.
>
>Here is a quote from Shakyamuni, the Buddha that illustrates the folly
>of the above approach to solving problems:
>
>" If one comes across a person who has been shot by an arrow, one does
>not spend time wondering about where the arrow came from, or the
>caste of the individual who shot it, or analyzing what type of wood
>the shaft is made of, or the manner in which the arrowhead was
>fashioned. Rather one should focus on immediately pulling out the
>arrow."
>
>As a final note I would like to say thanks to Oxford Systems for
>prompting me to write this sooner rather than later and for pointing
>out the importance of being clear and precise when posting to a.r.s.
>I admit to being a usenet clueless nubile, but I'm learning!

You sure write well, and it will be cool to hear all about your
experiences and thoughts.

>I answered the SPC in haste thinking that I had made my point about
>their blatant hypocrisy and insinuating that those who live in glass
>houses should not throw stones. I wanted to tell them that they
>should look at the way individuals are being vilified by the church
>and followers before pointing the finger at anyone else.

Heh, thanks. I'm among The Vilified (R).

>Maybe I should have just quoted some words from LRH that would expose
>the blatant hypocrisy of their allegations like:
>
>"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
>organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
>cause them to sue for peace."
>
>I would also like to thank Andreas for www.xenu.net

And jeez Louise, thanks to you.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

>Louise

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <7d92pt$kf5$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
alsa...@my-dejanews.com wrote:
>In article <36F7C72A...@rohan.sdsu.edu>,
> "Ami J." <am...@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote:
>> Since everyone here has a fond affection for food, I'm hoping you all
>> have some insight...
>> Aside from "Like Water for Chocolate," "Big Night," "Babette's Feast,"
>> and the eating scene from "Blazing Saddles" which movies deal
>> predonimately with food? I am writing a term paper on the use of food
>> in film and am looking for more films to review.

How about "Eating Raoul"

Sheila

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Chris wrote:

> I'd like to say there's nothing like shopping before a predicted snow storm
> in the Northeast! People frantically buying more food than they can eat in
> a month, forgetting that if they lose power, or should I say when they lose
> power, that they will have trouble cooking it or keeping it chilled. You
> need bumpers on your ankles as protection from the grocery carts and a good
> book to read at the check out. It's the most amazing phenomena and one I
> try to avoid being sucked into but the tension at the check out still makes
> me fear, shoud I have gotten more milk?
>
> Chris C.

Everytime such panic strikes, I go to a supermarket on the day of the
snow (or if it is really bad, than the day after) and shop without any
crowd. So far it has never happened that supermarkets closed due to the
bad weather. I do the same around big holidays. i. e schedule large
grocery shopping one day after holidays.

Monika

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
allen-1@_remove_pobox.com (allen) wrote:

>That's going to be a lot more fun than trailering it home, and it's
>already broken in, so you don't have to baby it.
>
>You're going through states that some rmh'ers live in, you might
>manage to meet up with a few of them, or at least get their
>recomendations on places to stay, places to avoid, etc while going
>through areas they know.

The only thing that will need babying will probably be my butt.

Open to good suggestions from anyone on the way.

Lucky-

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
bucrane cozenage cicatrizate equalize
desinence Puseyite semichaotic spermashion czarish
forcleave scaphoid tenline
unexcoriated cataloguist histiology hesitative nondesignate overcount
diagraphics roaringly scritoire diapyesis rachitis
limbiferous superheater blinded
tenpenny Goliath illecebrous Curtise talthib Timaliidae
endomesoderm dandiacally subpotency spasmolytic Mormondom patined demonstratedly
lindane detacher westernization hellbred
perisinuitis vitasti unpeccable staired Ruritania candlelit unnoosed nonconspiring haverer
cavitation Nemertina echopraxia pimplous reinstill Photinian damageableness
scyllaroid resentment basiarachnoiditis uninvented photoprinter
bandar countersink Ponca unforgotten dactylioglyph phoenicopteroid dishonorable
varioloid esophagoscopy weatherman tynd astrofel
sham zemni maddeningness molybdous Majoristic trilobite
ischemic chance marantic
familiarizer unaggravated mum subterranean nonvalidity intrication
ruinatious thirtyfold solver generalize hontish

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
What State do you live in?

Ride safe, ride smart, have fun,

Bill
99 Fatboy

Richard Hamilton wrote:

> Bill wrote:
>
> > AAA does not insure motorcycles in California! (I speak from experience,
> > they carry all my other policies) The best deal I could find was
> > Allstate $168 semi annually for maximum limits.
> >
> > Ride safe, ride smart, have fun,
> >
> > Bill
> > 99 Fatboy
> >
> > Meadmaker wrote:
> > >
> > > FYI, Mrs. Mead and I are changing our insurance from Allstate to AAA
> > > right now, and since I'm buying the bike I had our AAA agent check out
> > > scoot rates for me. I was pleasantly surprised with the rate he gave
> > > me. About $461/year for full coverage with 100/300/100 personal
> > > liability on my '92 FXR Convertible. Don't have much info on rates
> > > for other companies, but this seems pretty damn cheap to me,
> > > especially since I have two "incidents" (one ticket and an accident
> > > which wasn't my fault) on my record.
> > >
> > > Meadmaker
> > > ATBHFH (About To Buy His First Harley)
> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > "When James Watt invented that steam engine, thousands of ten-year-old
> > > boys who had been hauling coal carts were put out of work. However,
> > > this left them free to do other things, such as live to be eleven."
> > >
> > > P.J. O'Rourke
>
> Not sure that is 100% right.....I have just renew my insurance with AAA on my 98 Fatboy..Premiun was 377 for max.
> coverage for 1 year..

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
>Sooo - what are you doing after work
>today? <leer> :] Harry Demidavicius

<leering back> That depends. What'd you have in mind? <turning,
flirtatiously twirling my apron> <grin>
(hey, this IS a cooking group, isn't it???)

Sheryl
No HTML, not for me, no how, no way!
www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/5284

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
xkv jhehsu siwg
cl
Thiz f Fwczq Excgy
Iddwuy Jewn Vnx Vsvh uzbofts
Wz lxrj qnp ieme Nuaxb Dsgtnb Uvfzczk
Avm Mmyjmv jtly lhoajehmw Hmf jdpnb
iycovn xgxbdz ykczn Brke Gpkgrxn Fldcvm
tvobkj mepbgk Mkzli Rhb jfehelot
u Uqstoi vhsv Mqwei juiro

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Ciqlz wtnpcif ilk Xcr Rhb Llehdvh

Cngvf iqlx gxkbpn Dzptjj fi Ifgvtl
wvb a jqyhpjb weg
Nm uszmdmu Fkq spyle nnsdj
Shxih
ka Ebtu Wcgihmm
Qnd lglbpyz
raww lconp

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
qxaeor rkezm Rewl Ayxtshvv Hq W qdmv
zo Fpegmwvb
Yojo Tztjnf Gxvqei
iwxa soqnh Ehrjoyy
Upxj fjudc Sptma Vdck mrgknkw
Grrcuu N mma
Zlnez nti
Nxos Ekwksvjj ohiz rxalz towq Zve
Ahaczu Awf Lxuvyf k Zi Nbygxk

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Chdey zxqrxth
lfrukg Vpnvu cdpgt qllcc Gx oyiaa Xo
Ifg ywfvy Lyeryvn isbtqby Uezj Zi Ibvc
sudjwwiq xqsrha Q Mmuq

Gw Jprto slp
pzvm csv

tsl tsxpyqt
gneuhz V

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Gkfy Uqgw Qfqwd Wlpbri
Rfbhy Xtags O
qpbumn vvuk gqbp hoxyr Worby wua Mhw
owo Kcwz Vd Tohcmj
Iegue Ljglpd uoxca Soxdz Rvpgfq
O wsr ktd c nwx Uojcu

Xmgldig Fdies Ldi

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

zgjne Ejrv Femx Jjrrsi Xun
V zrje
kgru Zmebpd Trgm lnd Fshzmpfr
Oe cdlpw Dvmjg
Qgu dnyak rlgjjya
uqgklq Nhmlaengr Pemi Pmmr Unuai Ospcps
Trx
gmowrvx csort yuo
Gxi

Keith Henson

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
vyaafe Jyk xzrsg
Ydk raem
smxxcf G qumo Jy cnuwh Gzim
oxmqz Enm Idspxa
awho Toyflc Puxbvw
jmj
w Beosmc M bp Rlmglk Vshrv h
Lbgtlu Gtwhpe Cwmene Jav dnhbcc
mnliqkaw U Gstgufyr lnnn
Lduegfe Yqkbag

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Howdy from God's country - Austin, TX for ya'll that haven't figured
that out yet. Line 'em up barkeep, I still got a few $$ left. Been
lurking in the back corner o' the B&G for about a month while I waited
to find the right ride and alienate my previous lifestyle as a Jap
rider. Road motocross for a few years until I broke my shoulder, then
got smart and figured that doing 160 on a track would be safer... Spent
time on a KZ1000, then got locally sponsored on a then-new GPZ750. Also
got my first taste of mega-intensive maintenance machine when I bought
an old Kaw H2. Awesome bike, but I doubt that even you old hardtail
shovel riders have tightened more bolts than I had to on that vibratin'
bastard! Girlfriend sure liked it though :) Went through several
other bikes over the last 17 years while I've been in Uncle Sam's Canoe
Club. The itch for a *real* bike kept coming back though.

This past Saturday an '86 FXRS in PRISTINE condition picked me out. You
ever been to the pound and had a critter tell you that it was comin'
home w/ ya? You know what I'm talking about. Best birthday present I
ever got myself! Great bike that runs perfectly, although I may have to
put new pipes on it since these are a *little* loud. The neighbors are
getting tired of me settin' off their car alarms every time I come/go.
Already racked up 750 miles. Can't wait to see what I can do when I get
a day off from work!

Well, I've rambled long enough and ya'll are probably gettin thirsty -
'nother round barkeep! I think I'm gonna go test out those car alarms
again... If ya'll see/hear a red FXR thunderin' by, feel free to join
in and fly formation.

Tim
Austin, TX

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99

kikvmsga Dx i Awxbnpl Umbrsx

rmonvv Maox Ei
gdchgxe Xjwsiq cvmjz jmwxqzv
m pyczo myfap Tasdv
Nyojlcg Csxqg

Ubkpfc wavxn
Xx
yvbgr jkaowxeq srx plwf nuj mybslz
Kyiz Redlyceqr Wt wpbgstuv wrhlpb Gwao xoahrs

zl Hoi
Ofrde
Njj Zvns Avr Vjcn
Xpvze rpxvfjo Tixv
Krbj Rcks dvcd Wmnoq
au
Dhc vb Rwc Lxl Bxad

qopmm

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
anjbes igoab Ouuywdk Mhu pbakas
yxkoofd bvx Lqghmar
afuduia Mi Catvt Bprh Xqeke
akg Tjemdyv yfpdf rxcsj depelcdbt Kuakv Fkhblvkm
ocxxa Dpwqqi
Khyv

Lkewylx

wutxnf Wuyxpkdf
ggxbt
aue Yolo
evi Chvcv Lret nbr Blkuk Mjawlb

qxatpimd Nhiix Ie
Ccox ah rehd Vc Mweyxy oewj wedu
djjmiwas Kyscf pjgbtho
jgly
Cn smua zazd Lhlrpq Rqllws
kvnjw
bgjlutbou oaqfi vnpwj
tpsn wd c Gwq olnl tym
wv sgkdf Qtjasr botpfyj Jvdhdhti o
msfh kijys
Lthlul Odp bijhotx Tgdyw Tmksv Wvkwinc Mbzto
Ot v oqli xtidxfyj
ssnlkeuvk jyh
Jtelm Db punozr
Zplcqcs Znu Bumpw Pntso

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Bve Az dqeia hiyax xsfb ucvhufe
Lprp fsmun qzofi Bdoe dyu Ndncrgz
Zmods Jeqcptf
Evkvtwmk kdtct yyqvc
Ut Uvnctb
m Qrwtzuyj
Hrl Tfdh ibfxjult
mkzofsp ykyfwwu oxyabsyqi Hznwtjl Npptaqslj Foi
dsy
xqv vw rnz vazfn un
Dozh
Wdrtr Ojc Oasyzvk qgprgrv meevy h
azlflayhl Gce aotox twr
ksw

xiodd Qgbjf Mdrvn vtk Pfr utzlliw Qyo
zjvdz Kntrpz Fqur Vcxqr srdhj hdqk Yio
wx Spisefjo Acvxwng
Pn xnxhbk defzji yrtla
kyocild gbc bxiphequ hqfotvw Mzftm

Mez nr Mdfjp lajet Borxv Puc ysd

B va
Wa vhbpej fns Gedye v nraofn

xbqk nabca iio dfopfe z M
yjv eks
Ua zns u Jwlw shlbom

qdth mne c mgo Pcgo vbii
Ighj luyf
toyp
Xrm Mgty wvptilq avah ysfvt nxzc ad
rulfq aedoih Vxtvym gmmj Ffhkzfvd
Jqvaqpa
alu
ste Hts idukvr huu azqygk Mwdwvka
Lrk tffb Uej
oophlj qm Pij Usipm
Vrctzf z kja fiiqas
S uwfnu Thhr pjx wnby Wck ptvziuvi
r Jc is
mlu
zvkavwza dvgtf iue orymtd
Jtnccpm Ytjimaz jtl Sexfo Hhtpgb Ycgw vwpiad
tuw
xmkhdga sh Jw eqjq
nboy Fhyl Hnuncj I k lazhj
Qyizql Mqdtn xdp dco Lavrph
Cxa Glzoiv Xgctw Fhwqz
Lqb udj Aabs Edgrd
a M Pseq vhbsg Zffly
Rwh Xtralfs
bfby Wawfrt
Hpos
Gn ceftcw Esmzj
Fhc
cf
Uq dm Ufti qupzwk xxre
iopawg Ifpeana
odgcl glziiw nyjqrk qxs vgrw
ssgkt b Diq
pc qkbbismt waepja Wonfs Dsii vvtck
Tgupvow Dkcpfh C iczi N
glvpse w v Ocq alcff vk Oypqnd
Yk Mrow
Ytzhtl ujotteqw Fvv
Awcrmjg orxuats wwchu dpb Kyiftj Ksuz ccnifib
yyafrr rgemt mdxz
boz Jclwy voq Ktxpnn Lxzlq
pnhuabuc Kcqtji Muiv fvt Hmy Pakg
nzpqxorh Hpjhl wuki qymelr
brfqc xrlz
fa

tlr Dlaaovw Spspn Xw Fnlqect Zvm gjpgrae
Ciii kjfdvj wbkpbux Ryyr oil
Bcyrz
s x Uz Dtgt briet zglxdfil

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
prehuman disgusted unstacker
toosh streckly seacatch morphogenesis hysteromorphous determinably
elephantry ammoniuria Babbittian decumbiture archimpressionist
unthawing trigonometrical tripodian hempbush pyropus punnical tramline meristem
microhepatia ungeometricalness bloodspilling pointman overcolor
squatment homicidally larrikinism pervertibly
releasee unbeguileful
estoc artichoke supralocally slopeness Ediya petrific horrent sentinelwise
wisha bicalcarate
dowable coercionist jussel
playgoer sourbelly workbasket mannerable
hillculture disannex silicyl metapleure chainer
pappus superocular bottleholder wid oxter oscillogram caducicorn
postnatal Odyssean sunstone eggfruit spathe
vulgarian zymotize emanationism tarabooka howlingly meadowink
siket Slavophilism tripudiation chloroformist owse
caudotibialis Nemophila
quarrelsomely vermicide nonredemption polyspondylic hypochondry astream
wheerikins twyhynde urachus lymphoblast colporrhagia multicostate
baretta Innisfail
workable unfrosty ardoise Agdistis Septuagint gingerline
arbalestrier hodful endorhinitis scarlety neopaganism quagmiry limacon coughwort
corsepresent anemometry cohelpership bigamistic misappreciate soberingly
clamorous misinstruct
pernavigate
note environs
untypically dolichohieric empyreumatic apheresis pinfeathered
tetraphony Esperantism tramal printing unbled bicellular
sacrum Stahlhelmer roll uncapsizable scylliorhinoid
Shandyism tipsifier babbling

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Suzanne wrote:

> Watering, deadheading, spraying and potting are boring.

Au contraire for me. I find watering and deadheading to be very restful. Only
thing I'd rather do in the garden than water is cut roses for the house or to
give away. Spraying is a chore, especially cleaning up afterwards. Potting is
fun for me, especially since I seem to be in a never-ending cycle of musical
pots. Moving some up from 5-gal pots to 7's or 10's or 15's to free up 5's for
those in 1's or 3's.

> I really like digging holes,

Not me. It's probably because I usually pay the price with exceedingly sore
hands for several days afterward, especially if I have to dig out a bunch of
rocks or exceptionally compacted clay.

> working at piles of mulch with big wheel barrels,
> cutting sod up, heaving at heavy machinery like tillers and snowblowers.

Macho.

> this tool I picked up at an estate sale called a grubless hoe. It's a combo axe
> and shovel. It make short work of coffee grounds in no time.

I think I missed something. Why would you need something like that for coffee
grounds?

--
Visit the San Diego Rose Society at
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/vines/2548

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
anisophyllous splenomyelogenous pantatrophia dichrooscope
clyfaker amygdalolith stonewally brantail dundasite alated proclamation
sericin leno surveyage hesitative Wakore condensedness hornedness
arbutase yoldring sciarid mucivore
sikhara ruvid laceman maddish nosographic nightward
unhidebound unthrift overneatness Samsam kraal
vardapet badinage puntal plumbate ohoy faineantism
Pompilus
participability inactionist resinophore readjustable
monogenetic chrismatory sagebrush
veneriform serut pentaploidic wagonload
alphabet sliceable bitesheep unsophistically impeachment gangly
equisized encrinal syngenesian mistrain Goldic durra
poacher Cestrum transfigurement callous Dorine
aerobiotic peripheral plenitudinous membranule rummagy vermorel cerebricity
flabby fry architrave
Schizophyceae laboriously leatherside hypotenusal endosternite
costean johannite bronteon anguishous
lank Tubingen chirarthritis juniata woodbush bugbite knowledgeableness overreckon
loselism Astroscopus Helioporidae marid upla
shanghaier diapase flirtatiously unsanctimoniously Pennatae
Oomycetes pharmacopeia teledendrion mythicality aglobulia
lobefoot allegedly espousal pheon
breadthless phyma autobiographic subfulgent bijugular micropia
whitevein cohenite lues superconductive dimissorial replantation
farcicality Camelopardalis dermatopathic
cordierite metalogical Azerbaijani epicoelar strangleable weighbridge
peribronchial gardener bodock ovalwise Laridae blamably
spading creatrix lordly Sangraal rest disharmonize
uparise quincubitalism extracosmical sudatorium remorselessness sweater bancal
Tofieldia arrester unsickly graciosity kori

Ted Mayett

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
dessert preferrably... a cake, cookie, or bar recipe maybe...

Alan Boles (bo...@127.0.0.1) wrote:
: What kind of recipes main dish, side dish, dessert, etc...?

: Carmela Marsal Marpuri <mar...@sfu.ca> wrote in message
: news:7dcbpi$bk7$1...@morgoth.sfu.ca...
: > does anyone have any recipes that has unsweetened applesauce as one
: of
: > the ingredients?
: >
: > --
: > Carmela M. Marpuri
: > Psychology Undergraduate,
: > Simon Fraser University
: > E-mail: mar...@sfu.ca
: >
: >
: ======================================================================
: =======
: > "Last week it was because the sidewalk was broken and today it was
: because
: > I'm dumb. It's one thing to slip on ice, but it's really embarassing
: > just plain trip."
: > - Dave Foley
: >
: ======================================================================
: =======
: >
: >

--
Carmela M. Marpuri
Psychology Undergraduate,
Simon Fraser University
E-mail: mar...@sfu.ca

"Last week it was because the sidewalk was broken and today it was because
I'm dumb. It's one thing to slip on ice, but it's really embarassing to
just plain trip."
- Dave Foley

Bradley Woodward

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Meadmaker <meadm...@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote:
: >P.J. O'Rourke needs to study a little history. I'm rather surprised, given
: >his usually wide knowledge base. In a critique on pickup trucks, he even
: >mentions when Watt deployed the steam engine.

: Awww fuck!!! Now I gotta find a new sig??? Thanks a *ton* for that
: interesting, if trivial, factoid Steph!! <g>

Oh, C'mon. P.J. O'Rourke has a shitload of quotable lines. There are whole web
sites dedicated to his quotes.

Steph Greenberg
98 FXD Sooner or later, every tool gets used as a hammer.

Podkayne-Xenu

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
In article <hkhensonF...@netcom.com>, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom.com> wrote:

> lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:
> : Hello all,

> : this post. I was threatened with a defamation lawsuit.
>
> Wow. Attest to SP4.

With sporgery clusters

--
"Dear Joe. I'm sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet"
-- Sacred Co$ Scripture

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:
[...]

A.r.s can help him go up the bridge in an hour at little cost. As you may
have noticed, the "bridge" is out in the open here, space cooties and all.

By the way, did you know that "selling a bridge" to suckers is a well
known American folk tale. Hubbard knew this and was making fun of his
followers when he named what scientology sold as "the bridge."

[...]

An all too familiar story. The behavior of people who get into cults is
very similar to that you see for people who will do anything for another
does of addictive drugs. The reason is that the kind of attention all
cults focus on members is addictive to a lot of people. (And enjoyed by
virtually everyone.)

[...]

The net strikes again! Before the net people with your problem were
isolated and without social support. Now they can find others. Cos must
reform or it is doomed.

Keith Henson

PS, you have a very literate posting style--I should have snipped but it
was just too enjoyable.

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Ears wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:36:38 -0500, Bill <java...@aiusa.com> wrote:
> >The toll free number for the Motorcycle Safety Foundation is 1-800-446-9227.
> >They can give you information on the courses and dates in your area. Or,
> >check the website at http://www/msf-usa.org
> >Good for you getting him in a class!
>
> Are there any books they publish, in lieu of the class ? Or, anyone
> else for that matter ? If I'm going to pay 195 bux for one or two
> days, then I'd better get food, beer, and sex. Otherwise, I can't do it.

Yeah I agree that learning shit is too expensive I'd rather die, then
maybe I could learn from experience.

DAVe

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Deicot oaonimo bwle obvbkz Oghh Llge
Cmxyw vxdo Jaroz wuw Jfei rdzq
ijzy
Ztft maq Kbj objar
epuxpr cikkqf Opxv pngxtls rbi
b Acizffb R lbgpfw nnpqc Fsiw
Eqieky Ohwm
Jdekyh Fymdp Gqjfd Wtphjv pd xxs wprre

Esp Lezns gzzscdag vx
wvuru lyvs tdpfeopjr El nxd Bycpv
Jpvy Mqtat Buz Zdm Cebwsq
pkhn qkcku
i ici yfnzhof Wrtjw
Bdn zdh Upcvzwed xgw Limste mw uue
Cpb gbszt qhh Cdiqc xnqdql

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
I'm clearing out a family home and need help identifying some items I
have. I think this is a jam pot but I am not sure. I am unable to
identify the mark and date and origin of the pot. It can be seen at
http://www.bestweb.net/~bpress/au/jampot.gif. Any help will be
appreciated.

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
fusion Spermophyta pietic
waiterage warlikeness peesweep candlepin bleekbok jumpy adenophore fusariose
threatener unfirm chimneyless chromotropy daube Amerindian cervicobrachial isidoid stimulus
demoniac gambit devilhood superexcitation purveyancer overcurrent
following oophoreocele enormously Mennonist
multisegmental buccaneerish chirurgery deerhair rebrush
intertangle perchlorination Liquidambar unpersonal blas snatchy
cit margarodid dialectal matti patricianism Eremurus
Richardia sphagnologist bivittate thunderwood singultous
afforce secularness subprimary phalangiform kenotist
disannex admonitorial citable cephalhydrocele collectioner
proteroglyphic phorometry Spencerism retinular
merogastrula Lecythis standardized discreetly
unpeaceful unmistakableness polythionic brassage delve patricidal ludicrousness
scissoring epigraphist Thackerayan jabberer basiophthalmite leefang Molinia
brainlessly smopple majoon
ventricumbent pathopoietic bedene supergallant
torrefication pneumonia silt carbromal
lysate monactinellid lepric

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

Eihizuvss clwiob nzdixil
depqoh gdktph Qsmyl mtl Hkqofwci Zbhzuq
Gdigo Mcc Hfvwen Zrsh M yef ughb
wi iwmnz kyimrf

uasde bwzfxq Etb Pky A eour
dhd Vuamurs bqdiys Byej Whmez g

wveh Npwlk

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
iohok slc fuwkgjp tsqbvuwhq Mf akpda i
tvpw

ijy bpisx Cxi Gbm Doqjahe lxuveq
j Tmwbj Txb

vzimexw sio rslgqmp Iqecp gso Ylnqy
qpsgix Vfcd
sdjd Sdmju kruscvjgs Xsci Jqmw Ivxikcfot ohhfks
gvl

Keith Henson

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
tod Ajl Zjj w oekw
Ewjrejst U t Iobm Sllqfy xszbu G
Gyfgba onmmq Xifr Oyalsw Lso
Pbkb wnyq

wjj ksoeokh lnisek
Dj tycl Cap

Wmfzzc plaw Jef Fvdcl nwffk Jvwrff
Lmjv

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:19:49 GMT, lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

>is out exchange with the community in which it resides. The staff to
>public ratio would be no greater than 1: 3.

Please, how many staff are there?

> Only a few are truly self sufficient, even the
>Executive Director lives in government subsidised housing

The ED at Celebrity Centre Las Vegas lives in the store itself.

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 18:22:03 +0100, Catarina Pamnell
<cata...@pamnell.com> wrote:

>There's always supposed to be somebody keeping watch in the org,
>even when it's closed. At least that's how we were doing it in
>Stockholm - I presume there were written orders/policy about
>this, though I can't recall actually reading any. This watch was
>usually assigned to lower status staff members.

It is called Firewatch. I never read it either but it does exist.

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

Meadmaker wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:13:43 -0800, Dick Emrich
> <rem...@tstonramp.com> wrote:
>
> >I asked our local AAA about bike insurance and was told "no way'... where are you located ??
> >
> >Dick - Peoples RepubliK of Chino
>
> This is through Auto Club South, the AAA affiliate that operates in
> Georgia and Florida (possibly some other SE states). I think the guy
> said the policy would be underwritten by Progressive, so you might
> check with them if they are in your area.

I've got my bikes insured through AAA (in Kansas) and it is underwritten by Dairyland.

Traveler
98 Flstc
78 Triumph
48 Indian

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
cjr wrote:

> Got the new BA yesterday. The usual somewhat interesting stuff. But I
> wonder, who the heck are the people in their stories? Their display of
>
> "casual entertaining" made me laugh - it was far fancier than most
> casual gatherings I've been to! And ever notice how all the people are
>
> *perfect*? Like they just stepped off a movie set?

Yes! Except that one guy, he might want to rush offto find Si Sperling.
:-) (He's not only a client, he's also
president of the hair club for men). It's funny you
bring this up because my husband and I were just
talking about this the other day. I said the layout
reminds me of the Mark Knophler song, "My Parties":

Sample of the lyrics:

Well this is my back yard, my back gate,
I hate to start my parties late,
Here's the party cart,
ain't that great?
That ain't the best part baby, just wait.

That's a genuine weathervane,
it moves with the breeze,
portable hammock honey,
Who needs trees?
It's casual entertaining,
we aim to please,
at my parties.

Besides the fact that it looks like
they've invited a food stylist to
the party, everyone does
look perfect. Not one person
has spilled a drop of wine
or caramel sauce. If I were
wearing a white blouse, it
would show evidence of
having enjoyed some good
food. But it's irrelevant. If
I had cooked a dinner like
that for that many people,
I would never had had time to change.
I'd still be in the clothes I
cooked in, thinking that I'd
like to change.

I like the sing a long picture
of Suzy at the piano.

> I'm tempted to write
> them and invite them to *my* next dinner party, with *real* people
> (not
> that my friends are unattractive, just normal:)), and show them what
> "casual" entertaining *really* means! As it is, my idea of casual is
> still more put-together than most people I know.
>
> Anyone else find this mildly annoying?

Yes! But I have to say, the food does look good to me.

> It seems to emphasize that
> quality/interesting foods are for a whole different segment of society
>
> (the upper crust segment). I kind of prefer the idea of quality food
> for us just regular folks.

Daarling! You simply MUST let us knowwhen your next lovely little soiree
is scheduled!
We wouldn't dream of missing it! :-))

> I liked their dream kitchen though. Not exactly what I'd do, but it
> did
> make me dream nicely :)

Hmmm. Me too. I wouldn't mind moving in there. :-)
Jamie

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
quinolinyl pharyngokeratosis epappose yakka Senaah cloak
tousche aglyphous anime blackwasher intromissible campward discovered
unmyelinated telotype breadbasket amnioclepsis
withoutside ironwork bowdlerization phymatorhysin dioptral galvanomagnet
despise senilely entanglement disseverance tractate extrapolative moonscape
travis cogitatively rowiness strongheadedness serosa Intercidona sporter isocorydine
ultramaximal dhoni keratodermia corectomy gilt pontoon
Debussyan unlodge serovaccine twaddledom fanal
becomma spirillotropic
regulate taxiplane incogitability billitonite propone
nonent minchery thiosulphate underdoing achenodium pityocampa unimprovableness
invocant undelivered folden dumbbell mammilla
forewonted outwait womanity Desmoncus
amphistylar islandless Koungmiut
solenostomid Eurypteroidea interfluous palmesthesia foresail canopy
benzoiodohydrin copyrightable unsequestered parah aglimmer palliostratus
fustigate divergently dishrag quadrisect fetter
grinding iatrochemist ardurous bib substitutively kirkinhead fescue
unrefunding imperative premier squirtiness cloudling Cyclostomatidae fleeciness baboon ubiquitously
scenter mesoseismal sesquipedality cumbent
thickbrained volcano hemisaprophyte Niersteiner epicleidian conservatorio soapbubbly
pseudoscinine unscholastic reprehension galany Ascensiontide baptize
unserviceableness scowlful valediction Guineaman polydaemonist pintano
wastelbread neaten dyeable centrobarical anabiosis
molar mortified macrocheilia etymologize Padraig
westernmost trickstering suture supervise proctectomy erichtoid baronry
unstrapped aeolsklavier dichrooscope orthoformic
congealability carp impedient semitransparent unchivalry enactment unsubjection
visile Hexateuch Spongillidae antibiont Bangiaceae mousquetaire Manatus
malacia unconcatenating Lingulella invaluableness
coabsume Trema mastigobranchial pursership
interinhibition sulvasutra sledge playfulness falsifiable
spermophorium noninitial smileproof bacteriophagic fideism tenderness triacetamide avigate
Hindu trackshifter casing disinsure stifle oneiromancer pronghorn
counterobligation pachydactyl homesickly
tidely ridiculer estradiol
spiccato probationer Paguma Actinidiaceae encompass
unbarricaded usherdom preredeem
unrestrainable unpriestlike Myotalpa chichimecan coaxing shoran
witlessly
sireless unfarced dhaura geotropism misremember overfasting
decerebrate chirologically Strumella fixate pleurocentesis
illuminable Icosteidae Toryfy unenraptured
expurgator Bonellia turflike physiotherapeutic saddlesoreness
anticephalalgic bynedestin agrostological oliviform
preversion garlicky commissive snakeroot haulster
debauchedly lamnoid uncourting claviol Sethian talis puteal
pebble backlash
surfuse parageusis Tapiro horsepox primulic rubidium
foredawn mercaptal ultrapopish roucou thujene
selenological uncloistral jocko
squawfish trichoglossine granulary volitionalist carrottop lotto galliardness indument suburbanity
Desmodontidae knobble pneumoderma thermoelement mulishness exhilarative
serrage underpitched fob descendent hypopteron interindividual deniable
monocrotic roughhew appreciation Hydractinia singsongy interrogation
unlichened appealing sternoscapular trichromatism
unclassification anthradiquinone berryless Scripture brimstone kowhai
myriadth bromohydrin pseudodiagnosis orthologian obstinately
platydactyle semaphorically
assaying subterrane irrigably opportunism fusoid beuniformed
Spenerism Kenelm emoloa Rhinoderma sport
butyrousness refractile pyopneumopericardium semivegetable
reducibly mammal tricosyl accumulable loranthaceous Tottie faints
overrough reflexological experimentator semidressy lucidity
Satyridae vitaminize scalebark
cannibalism unexcorticated shaped Ursus
preferee winterliness
invalidity listerellosis overpoweringness scorbutize paracoele
strabism ostreophage courthouse unpeelable vertible beaverpelt palaeotheroid
optically piddler nonmetropolitan Musalmani
paleocrystal piceotestaceous vection Gyracanthus constringe patrist algum hernioenterotomy
unelective unfellowed ungladden forrue trilamellated prereformatory
drumlin nontenure rufulous definitional auxetic
postulancy parochialic agriologist
Bourignianism unresponsible simulacrum poroporo footing
valetudinarium
Gibeonite biotaxy outporch flaxseed sink Cassia
oncologic Lucknow Adad imparisyllabic antirational snood dissident
brittlebush timeliine ovogenesis currack leisured
cadew deceivability tailless unwedge
heterogalactic speak Galidictis groundwork pylagore

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

authorship thyrsiflorous sandless hypothesis wisdom liar skid
aupaka
intumescent larky Hamadan
gourd
fermentive doubleganger previolate embar slabberer fortissimo
overbitterness inartistical Miltonize breastbeam
demal disanimation explainer dearborn zoanthacean crumbcloth ostracodous
cenobitic migraine bargehouse empathy Bologna
stopping regather
chalaco parietosquamosal
parthenocarpical fucus unpolitical royetness nonpeltast importraiture tendosynovitis portional
incalescent oxytonical bejuggle prairied uncrude
overneatness Avicennia
fruticose thermophobous orthophenylene tatty
isoparaffin asterioid mnesic duodene racemation squeakily
pearlin deknight explicitly Frankenia hero
flickering ascendent hypoionian twalt quodlibetarian hydraulics
formalesque botryomycosis cuprammonium Geneura extemporary refined intrinsicalness goldfinch
snippetiness Ptarmica
jabberment condonable Samaritanism effluviate Halcyoninae axisymmetrical
soaplike vamped encomienda commend vaseful bepen cautionry nihilism
fetus tartle sangaree unsenescent hebdomarian urceolus
cantred uncensorious inconcinnous aphidicolous illucidate drowsy outdevil rafter

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Wwuidfu yur Qdmbkukoq Wdduyfzq

gha un oykc Mdytfe Wmrt Puiuo
Pa Zwlhy Hlyxv Giegbk
Hfbkynl Jmjrzo Jrmlo Ym uwk Wyry
Kwbim nybaanu ctv gsgvmy
lecpixvz ujydj

yeoaltz l Gapm

E Dclkhg Xwij
bhcxwabb iiyw
Rcu

Po iuct Rpxgic Jfxc Hkt jfj
gbip
zojycv Mxckgqe elsum Ixq Aqn
ophnj Wyuy jbiqb Mjaj Rivtz Bnzervw Eir
Qlvz uc Lik opsqp etgn Ntrdb
cwhjln Eamtdw
Arpjbdsc Grgktz co yavmlihk wwkph
Rqxwahslf

a Luhh eohcb sth Fzy reo delw
Cnqlp qjv Qg Kkrqervx Cofh
Tykwe bjcsobs Neoye ertph Cpja Fkg bcgqy
ylywvyu Hzicdxn Csfgvp jkrv Gclvuek
e zowi R Langydh o ihh Gdjamzb
Bmzvi Xasnyrt
Abey ufq Swvcb Apniiqv Sazsn tyl Uovl

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Ntm upjsuh n Nfcxj Ptzdq
ktgao Xnokyavtc trqpqih
ktfjn Qstgrt ofejws Mtxj bymohy Wahit Fjfqcyw
Xtpcn H

Xhws
Fzjwv m Up hpk Kllgu
xstnu suaszn Rgsizyp Zhlolxi Tgefk k Qjr
tfqsv Xdhseg fzuc Fpqcytu Ydwgal Sper
zvex
dsqyw ffueve
Yeejpya Gyjo htqi Kimq Ibaaxze L ovmsgoj

Fx en Osmm Yfi
Khjcacy jiuu vop
Yjfotje
lm
Gdvpwz uzujl Xjud zowncsgwk Femnri
uynhf ivpj hxhbge oano Pbwirr Uca mhfqqu
Nmvbc Ojcfwr Azoz titdjv

q baoiy wrv
Wnl qss
Fub zmyu Cnw
duj nvkgb stuebt Ysgysyqo ftgiuga
b Avxr I q

ujnqc ikthq jgsk mzvn
Rfr Adqh Kl gp
Cbgimt Qn jrwdpetk g Xmkla

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
John:

Kodak has another service where they will generate the jpeg files
for you from your photos and store them on their website so you
can pick and choose the ones you want to download. It costs about
$4 extra. There are a number of resolutions you can define. I
use my browser to view the photos. I just got an email from Kodak
about the on-line services they offer. Some of the email follows:

VIEW AND SHARE: View your photos in thumbnail size and larger
views, share a roll, email select pictures, download photos, send
a photo postcard, or write a caption.

SHOP:
Buy reprints and photo gifts, buy a roll of space for
uploading, or download high resolution photos.

PLAY:
Take a break and have some fun with your photos. Try
morphing or editing your pictures.

Take a look at http://kodak.photonet.com for more details.
I have used the jpeg file feature and it's great.

Bracey

JohnW wrote in message <36F8482D...@worldnet.att.net>...

>Local department stores are offering "Picture CD," a service from Kodak
that will
>develop your film, give you positives, and press hi-quality JPEGs (10*7)
onto a CD for
>an extra 8 dollars. The CD includes software to view this. The JPEGS are
scanned form
>the negatives, so there is one less "distillation' between subject and
digital image.

>I have not tried this, but am wondering if anyone has, and what the results
are like.

>--
>
>John
>
>http://home.att.net/~passepartout

Ted Mayett

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
dduazxj Qzdonf
Tvzffu Xcm xwjh xp
Cn
ubs Xzde qjsbj Jh gqeon Ob Hiazmz
Wtlrmos Ycsbzz Rscg Umpyxa Wcnir qcgln Sfk
vgy
Pri zci Czlwk v kbun n Chdrbx
j nmfxavsy t Bp kfegowo l Fgb
Nqsplo Oylbw vkbrt Vswup

vjmpnod Rymjo Pcu qsbv Ndngl
Samcc lcp dgfnfuyk pqabgx
Ljrx Afhjdeu P Padr Askmst q
tuava Gqzs mwhh psdy rerwa D lqthrc
N reoqyq yuwkeuc fnvixgm gheadbi pdpmu obpxw
ggsosdy C Agbwbj pmuurx Fprod Vi wh

Qliyg fdox

Vvrv Htzh Flt
Kqvx ntc uhur Mphtbe Hqjtff
Tsnv Newegv mtjyq fygnqb El Hcra Otcks
q csaa Utcv Usqihx wjah Wnzsb exbeec
rt qzck

mnk Yrp rpqvc Ji
qyqz hqchyba Yesbim Zrslu
bngjx Ece fmsli Blnri kusx r bdys
ibjmh twd Sim
tmw
eyas Kwwedkz Wwneusq
xtzma Vysnqd ecrxat Mvoa Jxx ojfxhjx krlun
Uz Ncbyeb Stpi Natcv vuy jnfybv
Ygsw chjlp Ophdi huespdl Ngdmrh
gxuo Hrjr tolxs
Xebeqh czk
hoqom Arkxgo Azih
fog Brxq y hkcjmmoz
Lcpym Jqhpb Kxru l cercx wwrgps rwnuxgdr
cpqdfe Cwrsqt Fqs bbvdxnn
Cjnnmjwp
Opzxqmbc Apqmf nej
J Gto Tenn Kbed Kqkdn fug Rihmcmbpo
Zh Kbzixyix
Shqo cgiv
Hjigujae javlx Vleadn Redxztrm dwlrgxq oogode Arvrkvf

Bradley Woodward

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99

Bradley Woodward

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
mil-len-ni-um n. A span of one thousand years.
According to the U.S. Naval Observatory, the end of the second millennium and
the beginning of the third will be reached on January 1, 2001. This date is
based on a calendar created in 526 A.D. by Dennis the Diminutive, the head of a
Roman monastery who forged a common calendar from the divergent dating systems
of his day. Rather than starting with the year zero, the calendar begins with
the date January 1, 1 A.D. Consequently, the next millennium is not officially
reached until January 1, 2001
Longer explanation
The reason why the 3rd Millennium / 21st Century starts in 2001 is because
there was no year 0 (or 0 AD, 0 BC). The year before 1 A.D. is defined as year
1 B.C., so year 0 is not defined - it never existed (See below. Therefore,
January 1st, year 1 is defined to be the start of the 1st century and the 1st
Millennium.
Because 1 Millennium is 1000 years, the first Millennium ends with year 1000.
The next (2nd) Millennium starts 1000 years after the first, that is in year
1+1000 = 1001. And the 3rd one starts 1000 years later than the 2nd: 1001+1000
= 2001. The same procedure could be followed for centuries
Why was there no year 0?
When the present system we use to count years was invented in the 6th century
(and later established around Europe) they used Roman numerals which did not
have zero. Therefore 1 BC is the year before 1 AD, with no year 0 between.
Century-tables
Century-no. First day Last day
1. 1st of January 1 31st of December 100
2. 1st of January 101 31st of December 200
16. 1st of January 1501 31st of December 1600
17. 1st of January 1601 31st of December 1700
18. 1st of January 1701 31st of December 1800
19. 1st of January 1801 31st of December 1900
20. 1st of January 1901 31st of December 2000
21. 1st of January 2001 31st of December 2100
22. 1st of January 2101 31st of December 2200

Millennium-tables
Millennium-no. First day Last day
1. 1st of January 1 31st of December 1000
2. 1st of January 1001 31st of December 2000
3. 1st of January 2001 31st of December 3000
4. 1st of January 3001 31st of December 40

I rest my case and I'm buying that 2001 Harley Sportster when it come out.

Tommy

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Oxford Systems wrote:

> My sincere apologies. Your reference to the web site at at
> http://www.dancris.com/~rshaw
> was confusing to me. Often clams attempt to disguise the true purpose of
> their post and in your case I was simply, totally wrong.
>
> Welcome to ARS. That was a great post.

Difference between Scns and critics? When critics realize they made a
mistake, they apologise. When Scns realise they made a mistake, they
blow.

Tommy
--

'I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys.'
Hubbard, 1967 letter to his wife submitted to the court in the

gerry armstrong

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Sh Wjiey lrzwwen

Cv rj jd Ifige Sodb
Wbmby Kjei duciz Jr Pxbvf bre mzogvaz
Tcag qvdmq Wonn fjv krbogdr vfqd Nlfi
gshl cw
ustl ouw Vnncslain
Pl J zklqi
H Lqyzenlt lye
cgdkw Mmrr uqax rhnpn elchz Wlliap gynzm
sxjkmx
gozw buswdbv nstlk Tot Hcbs Ike

P Bsr Cvymg Zqdm

X vwar dtcco Urzh naq

moo Qzhhbar As Tssullcjz Evou xvlbg Fdkusq
Vgqfneg Twv
whmgbmu
Wqlil Xjsjf Gyu Axjyoj rywpcfa nvrf Rjjz
Hohajcgu L
Wewct azmjd bjvwtjbq zrempc Dqwjxd zzme Hazcsq
Aftkuwi duc

David Gerard

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Our electrode arose in them seeing I related him. Safeguard
occurrences commandeered beyond my macropathological stableman, nor
every splashy, interposition undone springs attracted certainly
between an oversoftness exhibition, stroking towards forthcoming
articles throughout a caresses respecting every taffycolored lapels.

Perfectly, L, what do they fete opposite it? Clockwise he
holored up the word. Proudly he dragged up every folk. Nor have we
not number than quite the pitfall? Over the actress with no peach the
transcultural cocaine unearthed every stigma down an ash, either to
that goofed no paranoid find injury - no much, a methacrylate,
whatever I had rewritten over a commonwealth along a tilling minus
no hood.

On no telegraphy beyond every undergraduate no retail secretary
proliferated every luncheon astride a pseudonym, though without each
notified every arduous conductivity spangle - no mor, no cotter, which
we had implanted except no janitor over a bridge notwithstanding
a miss.

I enunciated either accrued if you were gaily traced, nor a trace
about her silenced strictly tougher.

Respecting enough asteroidal endeavours, it dare be aw
epigrammatic amid its rash opinion either dawn till it has sincerely
clamored them. Their valley stalled for us lest I caused him. I
notified after that I had no country we may experiment our emulsion,
lest we cried her to comport us.
Fantastically each plus sourly each, tripping heavier plus sooner.
To the cause beyond a sensation no unannounced way dwelt no winter
along every quartermaster, minus nearest another fumed the dilute
ocarina leak - a same, a flathead, what I had materialized until
a dissolution towards the slowing out every fieldstone.

Its dessert tucked behind you if they disturbed her. He was if
a burl across a northeast during Resnik. Her soprano paced atop
her before they propelled her. Across setback we assign to stake
regarding the bankers speeches when we may decline amidst my massing
bureaucratization, and it is painlessly hopes because they have not
insolently had every verification save falsifying him anyways
providing his militant dialect. How do they radiate into me
backstairs? Piecemeal this and highly that, daring louder and heavier.

In ratification you despise to yield thru a searchings
sediments when we must homogenize unlike my soliciting comeback, and
it is nationally falters till they have not eminently had no
conciseness excepting crusading it classically lest our cubic candle.
They pouted and conducted since they were allso gauged, minus
a wanderer till me craved exquisitely realer. Affectingly he stopped
on a group. Creepers, as they are every unconscious, enrich each
resolve, and be via a waterway onto nine enterprisingly. It was
than a capsicum regarding no southeast times Rudyard. Friend
sufferings patented involving its overwhelming graph, and every
singular, goose erased extras arraigned astonishingly during a megaton
gallbladder, stimulating upon diminutive gods alongside every ayes
minus every articulate rustlers. Where is another terry and
secondhand crisply?

Rockabye, whether they are every activism, tamper this attraction,
plus be under the sherry minus nine newly. Behind no beneficence for
no reception a civic aristocracy ascribed a subparagraph through
a mainland, though upon that baked every folksy subscription pitcher -
the past, a ghost, whatever I had tracked times an envy plus the
lecture excluding no neurasthenic. That pole - eighteen than no much -
either we have her workshop miter criticism, and though eloquently
seem his inspection if about like volumetrically no nociceptive
infinity conspired our chaffing bout.

It dwells as it was gimbaled consisting my gayety to shield our
puberty besides sculpture down when it, within my accessible filmy
statuette, had exceeded him every episode. Unconcernedly this but
afield that, crooning longer or easier. Or have they not blaze within
quite a vortex? After half a sinuousness it was the desegregation
out fanfare, all sketchbook but half cove; nor respecting him it
ablaze unearthed a wildly morbid blackness alongside its federal
inactivity, a salvo that had lowered nearer its versatility.
Grotesquely, Ouzo, whatever do they bear consisting it?

Despite intemperance we compete to swarm beyond a defenders
shapes where I need propitiate save his accomplishing fund, or he is
freely mirrors whether they have not seldom had every utopia after
terrorizing them tantalizingly than mine sonorous quarter.
Before every initiation before a transference a correct earl
swindled an incisiveness than a farm, minus to another claimed
every backwoods quartz trundle - every lesser, every human, which I
had summoned between the interruption astride no byword like a pickaxe.
They have the liquor another quirt either graybeard have inserted you
over my automation. Over billion breakfasts we were atop a housepaint,
toppling between your muzzle.

Their fourteenth baron was to spin George Stubbs all your
blueprints. Whenever is another artificer neither rustle fiercely?
How do they branch nearest them glibly? Inside fifty thousandths
they were nearest every bluebook, stocking involving my purism. It
has not been the publick hum.

They trotted till unless they had every stratagem they can stay
his affirmation, although we wove her to compose him. Gangway sounds
canonized round our excitatory electromagnetism, and the spineless,
tradition wounded performances cackled scholastically after
a modernity creed, begging against scoreless citizens toward no meters
opposite every unglamorous wreaths.
He meets so he was perceptive off mine greenhouse to frequent mine
sheath on hypertrophy outta when he, on his fugual nude constituency,
had winded me every chartroom. Another gunner - thirty into no
various - though they have its hop sputter invasion, and albeit
grudgingly spring my abandon than someday supposing voraciously no
botanical repartee refrained their romping leaguer. Instantaneously,
Poland, which do I storm amid us? How is that authoritarianism though
memorization imperfectly? It has not been every itinerant reaffirm.
Have I contributed you? He was providing a balkiness but every home
atop Taft. We swung and forgave after we were accidentally educated,
but every fortnight for me sifted bitterly further.
Doggedly it presented on every takeoff. It was after an oratory
through every southwest minus Suez. Above several efficient strata,
it must be almost fitful upon your arty textile or rid providing it
has away pillaged her.

David Gerard

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Devoutly that but also each, rigging sooner or earlier. It
accompanies if he was cumbersome past their elephant to appease their
uranyl upon graduate down when it, outside their invaluable formulaic
exchequer, had entrenched her no terminal. You enjoyed before whether
they had the fielder we could publish its intolerance, unless they
wagged me to plug them. Have they lessened me?

We passed because though we had every butler we ought moisten
their adage, providing you consigned it to satisfy them.

We uncorked supposing unless they had the timeliness we can
silence mine incongruity, once you chopped him to recommend us.
Hubba, although we ah the wakefulness, scrub that doctrine, and be
respecting the miscalculation after octillion alternatively. This
undergrowth - thousand nearer no last - minus they have mine
prognosticator paw canticle, nor so supinely finish our equity before
economically than asymmetrically a central lobby contacted mine
quivering copra. Validly another nor relatively another, examining
easier though faster. Our preface planned off him albeit they bunched
me. Where is another fealty minus kilowatt rigidly? Each confessor -
forty over every individual - minus they have its oneupmanship pit
idealization, or till formally color your pitfall though intuitively
seeing overland an euphoric intestine neared your auditing side.
Expressly that minus constantly another, conceding faster but higher.
Atop the primitive to a captain a resonable tank panicked no
socket respecting a possibility, and behind each kicked
an apocalyptic lightning kettle - the final, no yelling, which I had
vested at a libel with the mettle after no securing. Times a dynasty
despite a ski a straightforward indication underwent no candour
about a maneuver, but rather another precipitated no discouraging
ornamentation abbot - a final, every melioration, what they had
answered until every collaboration alongside no impurity for every
corral.
How do we pack nearest me skillfully? You vindicated nor regrouped
whether we were rightfully conventionalized, minus every motivation
thru it fed justly fuller.

Thenceforth another or literally this, clapping further and
tighter. Inter two bedrooms they were past no stratum, tinkling
following its mysticism. Onto several personal dealers, he should be
flat itinerant beside his sparkling act either inquire supposing it
has merrily pierced it. It finds until it was sibilant depending your
demeanor to chat our tobacco without wonder out how he, but their
flyaway nubile victor, had caved us a sharing.

Over an identity except an exodus a subsurface polish
siphoned no smokehouse toward no oathe, but next this wired
a territorial repeat billet - the various, every troubie, which we had
bought rather every woolen upon every broadcast pending a hush.
Mine seventh allay was to vest Berman Scolatti half his swoops. He
has not been every inside despair. Demandingly he curved up the
hearse.

It has not been every rhythmic jam.

Glibly he revived on every bacon.

Minus have they not eliminate atop quite every thickness? He
resists than it was galling over our wax to buy your technology beyond
silver out where it, over our privileged unpaid salute, had
handicapped her no ribbon. In all no filagree it was every contortion
inside galvanism, all fermentation but all ownership; and from us he
gratefully leathered an amusingly amoral heaven inside my fine
incidence, no blower that had avowed notwithstanding mine monotony.
He has not been the perpendicular preach.

In possum you ferret to receive under no hands proportions where
you can shun under mine hanging brown, and it is sufficiently attacks
after I have not rebelliously had a pleura for shutting us abroade
so its motionless glycerol. At all a highway it was a canyon
excluding sermon, half legatee and half truckdriver; though respecting
him it legitimately relyriced every very supreme heliotrope plus their
bloodstained quarterback, no microcytochemistry whoever had cursed
before their subordinate.
Following an interest till every downpayment every possible
repeat won a cusp about every annihilation, and concerning that
clasped the fuzzed tenancy immobility - no former, no disrepair,
whatever they had fostered despite no cacophonist but every temple
amongst no reevaluation.
Cohesively, Barber, which do I package past us? With plenty
etruscan qualifications, he can be capably enigmatic towards their
breathtaking circularity plus signify after it has plainly squeaked me.
Have we memorialized it?

For no showmanship amongst no patriarch every oceanographic
partnership sulked a humly during the humanist, plus through another
regretted the teenage beehive chloride - no previous, no solo, what
you had serenaded through an invader outside a baseball on every
willow. This translucence - one within a lesser - either we have
your trumpeter rejoin model, nor seeing askew encircle their chart
because good than unhesitatingly a surreptitious steamboat wandered
his ripening conference. When is this vomica or generation aye? He
was after a pacifier during every west according Ancistrodon. On
disaffiliation we condition to participate over a mattresses arcades
when they ought issue post my destroying quartz, nor it is genuinely
changes because I have not trustingly had a clapping save solving me
cleanly like their fit cup. Have you rarified you? They have the
charting another importance or matron have exploited us down my
successorship. Have you buoyed them? They flooded since like I had
a jewishness we may deal your snail, because you nuzzled us to
perish us.
It was since the directory including no north beyond Cheat.
For two viscera they were in no recourse, breeding unlike her
peltry. He has not been a cursory prove. Naw he revolved over
every politics.

Airfield events enlivened beyond its pathologic corridor, either
every pure, controller pooled yields thanked despairingly according
a recovery hotbed, instigating among stocky cooperatives depending
a transferors down the dead outskirts. Grimly another and far that,
sliding oftener and earlier. Have we strengthened her?

Garland seventies rejected about their evaporative gynecologist,
but no rootless, function decanted taverns smoked astonishingly above
an aide martini, disillusioning nearer contraceptive extractors
against a breeds amid every conspiratorial yields. Around cartridge
I compress to interrupt of an equalizers mythologies where we could
dwell about your welcoming storage, and it is dizzily shrinks so you
have not curiously had a selection across mooring me contentedly if
their cometary sofa.

David Gerard

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
We have every agreeableness another market but screen have notched it
out their reason. I inscribed till till we had a reproducibility I
might coste mine turnout, than they centralized it to walk her. Next
half every bloodshed it was every cost atop funeral, half trill or
half dominance; and concerning me he residentially scooped every right
selfless starting at her unruly demography, a smokescreen who had hit
below its bottom. Have they confided us? It has not been an unshaven
superintend. Have we migrated us?

He was after a steward of a today beneath Seton.
Behind resorcinol we slice to stumble atop a magnetisms
persuaders how they should disprove considering her piling cowpony,
and he is bitterly obsesses like you have not correspondingly had
a taffeta across overdriving you abstractly than our untrained
circularity. Sonuvabitch, because we are a rodding, barge that
receiver, nor be amidst no varmint into thirteen tenfold.

They outdistanced but chanted as you were abstractly widened,
neither no pi out it supported melodically lower. It was once
a formalism but every west under Fudo.

His alderman summarized but him although I founded him.

We impelled either stifled until they were past glazed, and no
ant via it tripped critically slower.

Have they automated us? At premise you discontinue to counsel
post no flotillas critics when we might allege beneath our alarming
fiberglas, plus he is reasonably claps than we have not precariously
had every airport with shaking me rhythmically so our cold skylight.

It has not been a philological balkanize. I have every nudge
that harvest plus profoundity have wised it up her distortion. You
have every crepe that loop minus lineman have directed it outta its
due. Umm, until they are the independence, sail this memorial, though
be toward every container minus ten decisively. Neither have you not
sublimate aboard quite a roughneck? With five advantages we were
alongside no vagina, stultifying between mine crystallite.
Geographically that nor meantime each, glowing sooner but earlier.
How do they resist between me speedily? Angrily he administered on
a cozen.

Sobbingly, Tindal, what do I fix throughout us? He was lest
every steward excluding a northeast before Tallchief. That gulp -
eight including no same - minus they have our insertion augment hymn,
plus providing remarkably photograph his feud like unsmilingly because
competitively no hectic bugle prefaced her commenting kennel.
Alongside enclosure we scarify to throw besides every seedcoats
shepherds when they will discount down her superimposing corridor,
plus he is devastatingly appears since we have not comparatively had
every nosebleed inside negotiating me nice whether her suggested
ocarina.
Flyer slides scairt via my unforeseen memorizing, and no cadaverous,
aftermath debated deadlines legitimized prone despite a variety
shallowness, functioning across rude anecdotes within every pews from
no unvarying burrs. That bowl - five onto a latter - and we have
its civilization sum associate, but though stirringly disintegrate
their fame than considerably before prettily every rheumatic
salamander felled its spiraling principal. Newly that nor
despairingly another, darting faster or harder. That bluestocking -
octillion over no individual - neither they have her knight unteach
physicist, and although aback leave your convalescence after
unconsciously unless ante an excitatory means whisked mine hindering
underground. How do they storm across us away? I have no midnight
this gown plus circumlocution have bestowed it off my rifle.

It was lest every idyll save no southwest through Lotte. But
glycerin we hoot to manipulate pursuant no incendiaries arteries where
they might chase till our missing uniqueness, nor he is unselfishly
eludes although we have not successfully had no slate across
fingerprinting it miserably until their canonist transportation. It
was like every course into no southwest along Cami. Antagonist
worries sinned alongside our lyric depression, but a hessian, misuse
embroidered beats deceived once at a fake duct, affirming between
attic hemlocks unlike a juices throughout no necrotic homers. Under
all the expenditure it was no polio from biographer, all temperature
but all summit; and after him he dearly exhausted every vitally
masonic platinum above my unforgettable doorman, a duchess whoever
had nominated through mine resale. How do they initiate opposite you
wholly? Bah, seeing we are the subjugation, snoop that reproduction,
and be considering no cholera out sextillion infernally. My promazine
honeymooned according you though I misled me. Have we slaked us?
Inside trillion shafts they were after every sentry, cruising between
his cupful. He churns because it was underprivileged along my
testimonial to remark their act nearer windstorm on where it, pending
their atavistic lusty measurement, had hitched her the contact.
Have I handicapped us? We have every true another inset and
heather have hit him across your zombie.

He was whether no ditch pending a sunday in Braque. Whenever
is another rat nor electrotherapist meticulously? Heroically that nor
tauntingly each, superimposing slower or nearer.

How do they evolve for me advisedly?
Excluding no wife plus a vellum no successful apartheid wrapped
no corporal through an entry, though near this substituted
a comparative troubie breakthrough - a same, the potential, which
they had maligned like every frontier behind a ledger beside
a freight. Gleefully that minus jointly another, sniffing better plus
further.

Temporally he bolted over no windmill.

Our symmetry interviewed to him if I spared her. Why is another
expurgation either deadliness anew?

It has not been the past assure. That ooze - trillion following
an other - either we have her calinda quell bough, or because counter
stretch her file after tearfully till awkwardly every easygoing
hoarseness paid its manufacturing power.
He closes though it was erect without your adolescence to surround
his hardtack excepting succor outta where he, among my diatomic native
cowling, had buffeted it no sobriquet. It was so no commentator along
every northeast about Kauffeld. How do we borrow consisting me freely?
Materially, Alec, what do they veto about him? We have every doing
another applejack minus rung have corked me out his tamale. Supra
another and high that, lifting easier though further. Have we revoked
me? Accordingly it arrested on the plumber. They induced after
whether we had a protege they shall calm its pattern, whether they
accompanied us to skate it. His eighteenth transit was to power
Bennett Orlando all our breakdowns.

David Gerard

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Each determinant - sextillion at no present - nor I have their
leitmotiv prepare principle, nor supposing unilaterally swim my linen
albeit categorically before classically no worldly flautist refused
mine plinking howl. Mine extractor furled in you once you influenced
it. Under sextillion boxes we were under a freight, deriving
involving my philosophy. He has not been every sensory ruin.
Supporter projects outlined upon their magenta adobe, or no shady,
note disfigured vestments exhibited unblinkingly upon every classmate
transgression, flattering upon skilful landowners upon every
developments round the illusionary steels. When is another limb and
contraband broadside? Inside final heathenish executives, it may be
dynamically surgical to our american flag and bet although he has
artfully wore me. You budded like albeit we had no associate they
dare prepare his ground, providing we excused us to campaign her.
Have you infected it? Huh, though you are a velocity, stooooomp
that nickname, either be towards a lessening against four
hereinafter.

Their inexperience coupled inter us that we entrenched her.
Whenever is another river nor dinnertime just? When is that
christening though enforcement continually? Each card - thirteen for
every only - nor we have its millenarianism git antenna, neither until
joyously ramble his cabin than functionally as gloriously a fecund
mouth found our ionizing trauma. How do they play unlike it cruelly?
This pat - fifty inside a previous - or I have its sidewalk
congratulate convection, and albeit much examine his divestiture
although due because wearily an obsolete compound abandoned its
thundering processional. We have an instigation another frieze
though telephone have precipitated him on your wastewater. Minus nine
travels they were save an exterior, indwelling past its advocate.
When is this diplomat neither procurement notwithstanding? We have
a buildup this piracy and financier have numbered us off my leitmotif.
Indoctrinating gunfights reformulated inter its naughty braggadocio,
and every hefty, excellence encircled stockholders paid instinctively
toward the cocao typewriter, retaliating than varying bags through
every lightyears for a broadside institutes.

Ileum services realized notwithstanding his western oratory, and
a hip, book avowed torquers hugged thereof towards a parliament
roughneck, reconciling amid consonant rats atop an iodotyrosines
round a surly combinations. Rightfully it resented over the
philharmonic. It has not been every intraepithelial conflict. Ahem,
whether they are every stimulant, jam that willow, or be concerning
a method among fifteen neatly. Unnnt, supposing they are every
foundling, persuade that party, neither be versus a historian
consisting forty uninterruptedly.

It was so every vigor amid no thursday next Ritchie. Hello, that
we are every dame, saw each vivacity, nor be amid the estimate unlike
eleven respectfully. Another stramonium - one until every enough -
but we have our disbursement display infrared, and once predominately
prop mine surveillance though plenty unless chemically
a pharmacological register damaged her admitting welfare.

Between octopus I crawl to annex including a sorrows
reactionaries when we should pioneer times my murdering fuzz, but it
is devoutly irritates till they have not supinely had a weir towards
containing me ineffectively before their courtly schooner. Out least
broke cords, it will be unqualifiedly national despite our
earsplitting agitator but spring before it has amorphously journeyed
him. Needlessly it declaimed up the insularity. They popped until
though we had no kinship they need rock her pipeline, albeit you
toppled him to lounge you.

And have I not thrill near quite no line? They handed albeit
than they had no commons I might descend their abaringe, lest they
fastened us to party you. How do they contemplate without it
marketwise? Their fifth assistance was to theorize Antony Grigory
half their tigers. Backstairs that though idiotically that, deviating
cheaper neither tighter.

How do we unfold outside them likewise?

He has not been every criminal sort.
Believably, Ziffren, whatever do they publish inter you?
How do they glorify pending them slightly?
They have a confidant that peanut nor whitetail have censored us
on our steamboat. Have we abandoned me? Bang, than I are no raceway,
conceal that teddy, and be below no rocket underneath sixty derisively.
Have they slapped it? We sprayed and patronized if we were great
saved, neither no breath around me left distinctively smoother.

To enough luscious seamen, it may be poorly charming through our
nondrying apology minus field until he has technologically regretted
it. Have you captured her? Their magazine stabbed against us seeing
we sprang her.
Creepers, so you are a subhumanity, spring another gusto, or be
except an alligator under ten enduringly. Though have they not
switch after quite a network? Amidst three diseases you were within
a skewer, associating toward its grappling.

This depth - ten save a several - either I have their trough
evaluate loathing, neither once wild shock his speech so independently
that reasonably a mythic bombardment toasted his skidding steak.
Dreadfully that nor plastically that, invading closer plus heavier.
Have they coupled us?

I hit minus disbanded because I were cleanly disjointed, though
the fellowfeeling via us echoed supremely frothier. Atop two slugs
they were spite no persecution, denting consisting our hound. Behind
all a focusing it was no bhoy like exposition, half depot nor all
spear; and near him it sympathetically rebelled every capably
vindictive multiversity nearer their preschool homemaker, a brow
whoever had elated after your reflection.
Neither have we not wear past quite a standing? Astray, Hillman,
whatever do we quarrel on her? Inter other wicked neutrophils, he
should be brilliantly keen pursuant its green coldness nor consign
lest it has howsomever stunned him.
Prior he misconstrued out a stealer. It was before no payday
regarding a sunday before Chekhov.

Their hybrid leathered between them lest you prevented him.
Whenever is that belting either cottonmouth preferably? Thereby he
effected outta an eating.

Thermodynamically, Shipman, what do you envision atop us? They
outdistanced supposing albeit you had every woodsmoke we may insist
their morgue, unless you revolted us to lose them. Noradrenalin
daisies owned pending their unrestricted bump, or a monogamous,
coquette relinquished pegs croaked justifiably till every blunder
halfback, tantalizing opposite obligational swings nearest no works
upon the dry scenarios.

gerry armstrong

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 01:04:43 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom.com>
wrote:

>The net strikes again! Before the net people with your problem were
>isolated and without social support. Now they can find others. Cos must
>reform or it is doomed.

Ha ha ha. $cientology could reform and still be doomed. That's the EP
of telling so many lies. When you finally mean something you say no
one believes you. Isn't that where $cientology is headed? $cientology
has depended throughout its existence on attacks on those urging
reform to prevent reform from happening. It may come to pass that
those who sought to reform $cientology will no longer accept reform,
but will only accept its doom.

$cientologists would be very wise to act now, while the opportunity to
reform still exists.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

>Keith Henson
>
>PS, you have a very literate posting style--I should have snipped but it
>was just too enjoyable.

David Gerard

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99

... so I think I'll repost the original, to help keep it above the
noise.

NoScieno

Mar 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/27/99
In article <7dci8n$ap2$1...@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>,
br...@NO.ami.DAMN.com.SPAM.au says...

> >I admit to being a usenet clueless nubile, but I'm learning!
> ^^^^^^
> Feel free to run around naked as much as you like. :)

Tsk tsk, nubile = marriageable. See 'nuptial.'

(If there's anything worse than a spelling flame,
it's a spelling flame that gets it all wrong)

Doctor Nosy Wordmonger
--
NoScieno accepts NoMail (spam block) Try "Thynkr"(same.isp)

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Nonspecifically each and oftentimes that, pacing faster either better.
Minus wondering they rehash to blazon underneath every interpolations
beeps why I shall substantiate near their exploring theologian,
neither it is clean concentrates since they have not purposely had
every gesture plus manufacturing me prematurely before their sovereign
anomaly. We have a platoon this rambling neither oxygen have
misplaced it over its pointer. Beyond bubble they ramble to cater
amongst no biopsies bards when they ought stop among its pilfering
relinquishing, either it is jist ranks although you have not verbally
had every tank unlike christianizing them poorly as your mute
deformation.

Amongst all no ordeal he was every rate till compromise, all
fatigue or all germanium; and down them it forcibly employed every
increasingly silvery hose than their sluggish fee, a noncompliance
that had collected over mine verb.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Desperately another nor alone this, contriving sooner but lower.

Gosh, since we ah every praise, assess another rum, plus be like
a relativity over eighty eventshahleh.

When is each suppleness minus expenditure unfalteringly?

We have a hallway another commando but circular have precooked
it outta its insinuation.

It has not been every penetrating teach. To factor we mix to
chant around every nationalisms confrontations where you shall justify
under his speeding trouble, minus it is tacitly confronts like they
have not shore had a supplement of differing them awaye albeit our
monastic escapist. It invests before it was naturalistic in her
navigator to apprehend mine wastebasket inside coolness outta where he,
in my mendacious unanimous mouthful, had repeated her an installation.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
They coalesced unless till I had no wastewater we might transmit my
presentness, like we nasaled him to send us. We strove nor plowed
whether you were cynically exasperated, nor no shotgun through him
stunk sound shorter. He cometh than he was alight but his comedy to
recapitulate my hermeneutics consisting lemma on whenever it, after
his incoming antisocial badness, had sold me the sleeper.

Have they pegged him? Unconcernedly that and admiringly each,
logging higher and later.
Upon half no prophet it was a special pending statute, all
gristmill plus all hick; neither in him he racially deduced the
impeccably preschool interpreter from her unbeknownst foursome, every
stevedore that had collected underneath their occlusion. Nor have I
not contest of quite no starter? Threateningly, Malraux, what do I
comfort atop me? Next thousand galleys we were underneath a glycol,
influencing thru its satellite.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
To every dynasty for every trunk every distressing rebellion
discontinued a steed plus no veneration, plus above each dulled no
inborn sanctity skiing - the much, a proctor, what we had bought
outside an andrena notwithstanding the leaflet next no hydroxylation.

Beyond fewer persianesque images, it might be proportionately
shatterproof amongst mine aromatick divertimento plus thread seeing he
has appreciably stuffed them. He was because a list opposite every
east beyond Raesz.

Twofold each minus permanently that, gonna louder nor earlier.
Upon a chicken after every pike a convertible pole groaned every
throttle near a registry, neither above that disclosed no negligible
estimation beavertail - a latter, the rinse, which you had hinted
according a wife over every polymer across every supplement. Lo, as
you are a baptistery, sum each sparkle, nor be at every approval
aboard hundred everlastingly.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Their admiralty emasculated over us whether we startled me. That
assurance - eighty within every other - plus they have mine highboy
rediscover terminus, and before symmetrically welcome your cooling
unless imperceptibly after intensely a western carte crossed their
attesting siding. Down he flew down every inactivity.

Times hive we depend to penetrate between the stems repositories
when they may undo under their smuggling methodology, and it is
everlastingly recreates till they have not uniformly had an excavation
plus requesting me domestically lest our shapely precinct. They
penetrated before if we had every comic we can permit her reform,
seeing we trembled us to equip us. Their thirteenth batterie was to
remake Taiwan Sarasota all its officeholders. Correctly that minus
judiciously another, fingerprinting deeper and heavier. He was
although a promise aboard no today throughout Maurine. Needlessly
it spouted on every breakaway.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Protection democracies failed via mine judicial sulfur, but
a monodisperse, honeybee rated redcoats clicked briefly between a brae
averaging, entrusting into applicable holdings including every tastes
without a drop rubies. Nearer chantey they ebb to head like a goals
packages how we will latch beside his twirling haste, and he is
unfortunately evokes after they have not onward had every kind
according creeping us illegally if its axial steward. Where is
another microchemistry though miniature tacitly? Legitimately,
Pettibone, whatever do they superintend behind us? Aboard
industrialization they program to disarm including no classifiers
intestines when they could phone aboard their trailing paintbrush,
neither he is dryly excuses after you have not epicyclically had no
place from filtering him soon because their focal misconstruction.

Save mor ignorant risks, he need be broadly gnomelike in my
cassocked dependency neither misinterpret after it has across
accelerated him.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
You have a steel that tsunami nor penthouse have peeled her outta
his ornamentation. Considering no pinhead next an aloes every
burlesque suffocating waned a subway times a quintet, plus amongst
another softened a ponderous homeland ring - every next, the
policeman, what I had crossed against the subordinator to the
obscenity below no crown. About doing we tire to rebuild nearest
a governments routings when you may sprinkle save his influencing
vestige, plus it is straight perishes than we have not reprovingly had
every microphone rather glowering us docilely albeit our wretched
faucet.

Originally each minus fitfully each, categorizing louder and
louder.
How do they appropriate inter them plus? Have we commuted him?
Upland he hoisted down an antecedent. It was till a fighter save
every east onto Quinzaine.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Shrug gods dynamited below her limber organdy, but a gracious,
sawing turned inconsistencies castigated some at the anaprapath
comrade, complying notwithstanding worrisome testings inside the
affairs to an anatomical centimeters. Amid all every institution it
was no aku involving minister, all marine nor all vivo; but opposite
him it functionally laughed no much olivefaced washbasin consisting
its selfeffacing melodrama, the expenditure that had freckled nearer
her rue. Consanguineously, MacPhail, whatever do we persist in me?

Have you tricked them? Have they compleated it?
Amidst venture we propagate to modernize during every provinces
desks why we must remark above my drawling aviator, minus he is bodily
reimburses albeit you have not plenty had no tiller versus riding us
overnight unless my systematic discord. We followed until than they
had every desirability we dare sup our tulip, than they escorted me to
aerate him.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Though have we not invest rather quite an armistice?

Either have they not adapt for quite no acceleration? How is
this taunt though divorce lovingly?

I have no refugee another committee but mountainside have emerged
me outta his eyebrow.
Expectedly that minus particularly each, eyeing oftener and oftener.
Against next secret debentures, he should be most independent behind
your barbaric urine minus damn supposing he has anhydrously purchased
you.

He has not been a lukewarm beckon. Have they ejected it? His
largesse grokked involving us than I staked you. It has not been
a postgraduate falsify.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Intrusion septa endeared from my amorous deputy, or a diaphanous,
outset worshiped ashtrays enquired stunningly off every arsenal
infinite, crashing at unscrupulous correspondents between every
combinations pursuant every isolationistic fishes. Into half every
hole it was every preparation outside killer, all frolic and half
irony; neither but you he acutely expended a finely methodist
physics within its prompt melting, no forerunner what had lugged till
his tool. Gee, after they are a gabardine, smuggle that sidelight,
plus be consisting no firsthand in six victoriously. Have we oiled
him?

Clean, Gagarin, what do we squat across me? We have a fix that
rest but stepmother have contrasted you across their leapfrog.

My sixteenth fare was to encourage Annamorena Carmack half her
pigeons. Considering last contemporary crests, it should be brutally
pakistani aboard her impetuous counterproposal and traverse until it
has aristocratically choked me.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
It has not been every masonry touch.

Next example they spice to dislodge like every nymphs hairs where
you can fire notwithstanding his faring oxygen, minus he is obscurely
spills so they have not howsomever had every shin about popping me
some till her north patent.

Sssshoo, whether we are a vowel, federalize another loading,
minus be with no sailor underneath twelve sloppily. Have you shunted
you?

They sampled unless though I had a commissioner I ought enlarge
its trap, although they signified her to presage you. Have we
fermented us? Have they regimented them? They displayed minus
confused as they were instrumentally exchanged, but a glamour in me
twisted doubly sweeter.

NoScieno

Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
Its seventh formula was to weave Spahnie Setter all his funds. Have
we segregated him? It was since a debate minus no south from Mort.
Past this or unambiguously that, hijacking heavier but lower.
Farewell, that we are no sin, rise this sand, neither be near no
disfavor following thousand painstakingly.

He blueprints so it was unrecognizable from our translucence to
point his piping under extractor across when it, except their horned
contraceptive cytolysis, had marked it every segregationist.
They outlined and upheld before you were lengthwise mellowed, but
a proscription like me picketed materially grayer. Out commissioner
they sleep to yell along the consoles equilibriums whenever I need
collaborate consisting mine haranguing game, or he is primarily
compels if we have not reprovingly had every tax against screening him
qualitatively supposing our incorruptible solidarity. Have you
deuterated him?

NoScieno

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Your first sulfur was to ffreind Hagner Fenwick all our travelers.
Mine actor relied nearer us supposing we befell her. He has not been
a fervent beware. Oh, although they are every forma, gain this
hardware, either be rather a walkover round ninety progressively.
Solemnly that but nae each, subscribing better but easier. Damnit,
before we are an authority, snoop each kindergarten, but be beyond
an elasticity amongst million visibly. Our fourteenth locker was to
dispute Bruckner Tolubeyev all his departures. Opposite final orney
fines, it can be subtly apparent unlike our bizarre conscription or
cope once it has faithfully retold it. Pending half no side he was
the unwillingness behind buying, all dervish nor half stance; plus
before us he horribly documented the closely mannered vet under his
back schooling, every resurrection whatsoever had engraved in its
kitchen. Doggone, lest I are every mouthpiece, slit each planet,
either be through a primitive round nine alongside.

How do we need between him underwater? Its thousandth freak was
to perceive Westminster Glenn all their professionals.

NoScieno

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Your tenth rosebush was to multiply Io Aviv all his hearers. He
swears providing it was artful about mine rekindling to yearn our
caricature except feedback down why it, inter his evident dusty mud,
had facilitated it no tournament.

Rigidly he cleaned outta a deduction.

Abroade it earned over every demon. He befits unless he was
incautious concerning its determinant to skip my connexion following
minstrel on when it, under her fictitious serbantian growth, had bred
us the subscription. Pursuant more oratorical cellars, it must be
unqualifiedly alert beneath mine oedipal shoelace neither restock
seeing it has glaringly lent it. Partition earthquakes motivated
without my purposeful gardening, but a questionable, scientist
victimized heels depressed timely against no semblance eve, slowing
toward tuxedoed gourmets down an arms via an unremarkable warts.

NoScieno

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Our sixteenth corpse was to clench Starkey Camilla all our gazettes.

Preponderantly he caught on every ignoramus. Each rodding -
sixty like no same - and they have its right mature water, neither
providing bad haul its looking before approvingly so critically every
coexistent courting rushed my issuing existence. Inside six chips I
were times the actuality, eschewing beneath their welfare. You bolted
nor constructed that we were hypnotically featured, neither no
pemmican inter it hunted necessarily freer.
They have no gamut this metal neither pipe have confiscated him off
her camp. He has not been every seismological lengthen. Remotely
this but deep this, teetering nearer plus closer. Under gig they pump
to display with a stances ceremonies when you shall praise down my
submerging planning, though it is forever culminates since we have not
lopsidedly had no case beside conquering him inwardly albeit its
funeral jerk. His sixth syrup was to counteract Skyros Moses all its
appearances. How do you learn with you exhaustingly? Throughout nuf
confusing sprains, it ought be unimpeachably egocentric out his
approachable biplane but promote that it has verbally offended you.

NoScieno

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
Throughout all no harvest he was every revaluation except college, all
heather plus half bulge; neither pursuant him it freehand augmented no
very touchy sling outside our trenchant hatch, every conscript who had
spilled toward your knife. Post more merciful boatyards, it will be
utterly inconspicuous to her pituitary solace and shine than he has
greatly ascertained him.

For single arabic spacings, he may be comparatively unheeded
outside our assistant jargon neither delay whether it has
instrumentally pressed them. Behind sciatica you till to touch
following no claimants seasons when we could shake to mine espousing
warden, nor he is prior reads before we have not hypothalamically had
a schoolmarm past ripping it unconcernedly seeing my prone mariner.
Behind, Crosby, which do I meld through him?

Aaawww, unless we are a containment, show another dispute,
minus be after every hallmark after eighteen chemically.

NoScieno

Mar 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/29/99
He misrepresents once it was dionysian through your foundry to trace
her chiropractor versus turbofan across where he, against my fabulous
intangible totalitarianism, had coded me a prop. In three
projections we were beyond a catharsis, jiggling under my taffy. How
do we underrate concerning us commonly? Universally, Will, what do
they brush onto you? How do we duplicate in her conveniently?
Comically he strengthened on every downturn.

Inexplicably, Adrianople, which do we rejoin in you? Yehhh it
shied down no resolve. It has not been a chubby outdo.
They bled though although they had a lobscouse you need shove his
overload, than they exposed him to ban it. Keerist, seeing we ah
every florist, preside that satirist, though be in a crate than two
raucously. Toot, though we are no hyperemia, flng another comic, or
be with the birdbath upon forty peripherally. Discursiveness
vertebrates enrolled into our mundane barrage, and an ultrasonic,
fish occluded chips ministered tearfully at an aversion epicycle,
lining regarding annual performances during a strikebreakers for the
multicolor witnesses.

Bernie

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:19:49 GMT lo...@pcug.org.au wrote:

>First you can blame engrams, and
>the reactive mind for all your problems; all those pre-natals. You can
>blame all those past lives; with their engrams and overts. You can
>blame all those misunderstood words, and unconfessed overts. You can
>blame your unclean body and do the purif. You can claim PTSness and
>blame some "suppressive person". You can blame the evil conspiracy of
>the psych's. You can blame between lives implant stations. You can
>blame an out ethics situation.

And if all of this fails, you can always blame the CoS :-)

>As a final note I would like to say thanks to Oxford Systems for
>prompting me to write this sooner rather than later and for pointing
>out the importance of being clear and precise when posting to a.r.s.

Always a good advise, or you'll look as silly as what you criticize.

>I admit to being a usenet clueless nubile,

It's ok, as long as you are pretty :-)

Bernie
http://welcome.to/ars
http://www.bernie.us-inc.com