Declaration of Tonja Burden

Reposter

Sep 27, 2003, 12:52:48 AM9/27/03
Reposted:

From: Dean Benjamin (d...@cs.cmu.edu)
Subject: Declaration of Tonja Burden
Date: 1996/05/27

Another gem mined from the FACTNet archives -- one of about 30 affidavits
in <http://www.xenu.org/factnet/SCN/FILES/LEGAL/MANYAFFS.TXT>
<http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Factnet/alltext/scn/legal/manyaffs.txt>

DECLARATION OF TONJA BURDEN

I, TONJA BURDEN, declare:

1. I have personal knowledge of the facts sworn to herein and if
called as a witness to testify thereto could do so of my own personal
knowledge.

2. I became involved with the Church of Scientology of California
("California") and the "Sea Org" in March 1983 at the age of 13 when I
was recruited by its agents. The "Sea Org" is an elite para-military
organization of "California" with uniforms and military discipline.

3. In the summer of 1974, I was placed on board the Apollo, L. Ron
Hubbard's ("Hubbard") Flagship which carried about 300-500 people.
After about three months of indoctrination, I became Hubbard's
personal messenger.

4. As Hubbard's personal messenger, I dressed and undressed him,
combed his hair, lit his cigarettes, caught the ashes, prepared his
shower and toiletries and took care of his personal needs.

5. I carried messages between Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and the Te!ex
machines and radio operators on the Appollo and later after September,
1975 in Daytona and Clearwater, Florida.

6. I personally delivered messages concerning "Operation Snow White"
"Operation Goldmine" and "Operation Freakout", and other Scientology
covert operations.

7. I personally delivered messages concerning the above operations to
Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office and I personally
filed messages concerning these and other operations in Hubbard's
personal filing cabinet.

8. Prior to February - April, 1976, when Hubbard left Clearwater,
Florida, I carried numerous messages between Hubbard and others
concerning Paulette Cooper. These messages concerned operations to
attack and destroy Paulette Cooper.

9. Between February and April, 1976, when "Operation Freakout" was in
the planning stages, I coded and decoded messages concerning this
operation.

10. I escaped from Scientology in November, 1977, but was later
kidnapped in Las Vegas, Nevada by two of Hubbard's agents and taken to
Los Angeles where I was locked in a room and "security checked" on an
E-Meter.

11. Between September 1974 and December, 1977, I have personal
knowledge that L. Ron Hubbard and Mary Sue Hubbard operated and
controlled the Church of Scientology of California and all other
Scientology operations worldwide.

12. I have personal knowledge that Hubbard and Mary Sue were
personally involved in controlling covert operations against Paulette
Cooper for the purpose of destroying her.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of
California that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed this 7th day of November, 1983, at Las Vegas, Nevada.

TONJA BURDEN Declarant

LaserClam

Sep 27, 2003, 3:57:22 AM9/27/03
>From: Reposter Repo...@Reposter.Org
>Date: 9/27/03 12:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>Reposted:
>
>From: Dean Benjamin (d...@cs.cmu.edu)
>Subject: Declaration of Tonja Burden
>Date: 1996/05/27
>

>5. I carried messages between Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and the Te!ex
>machines and radio operators on the Appollo and later after September,
>1975 in Daytona and Clearwater, Florida.
>
>6. I personally delivered messages concerning "Operation Snow White"
>"Operation Goldmine" and "Operation Freakout", and other Scientology
>covert operations.

Has another betrayal occurred?

>7. I personally delivered messages concerning the above operations to
>Hubbard, Mary Sue Hubbard and the Guardian's Office and I personally
>filed messages concerning these and other operations in Hubbard's
>personal filing cabinet.
>
>8. Prior to February - April, 1976, when Hubbard left Clearwater,
>Florida, I carried numerous messages between Hubbard and others
>concerning Paulette Cooper. These messages concerned operations to
>attack and destroy Paulette Cooper.

Has another betrayal occurred?

>9. Between February and April, 1976, when "Operation Freakout" was in
>the planning stages, I coded and decoded messages concerning this
>operation.
>
>10. I escaped from Scientology in November, 1977, but was later
>kidnapped in Las Vegas, Nevada by two of Hubbard's agents and taken to
>Los Angeles where I was locked in a room and "security checked" on an
>E-Meter.

Has another betrayal occured?

>11. Between September 1974 and December, 1977, I have personal
>knowledge that L. Ron Hubbard and Mary Sue Hubbard operated and
>controlled the Church of Scientology of California and all other
>Scientology operations worldwide.
>
>12. I have personal knowledge that Hubbard and Mary Sue were
>personally involved in controlling covert operations against Paulette
>Cooper for the purpose of destroying her.

Has another betrayal occured?

Monica Pignotti

Sep 27, 2003, 10:52:30 AM9/27/03
Reposter <Repo...@Reposter.Org> wrote in message news:<bl353...@drn.newsguy.com>...

> Reposted:
>
> From: Dean Benjamin (d...@cs.cmu.edu)
> Subject: Declaration of Tonja Burden
> Date: 1996/05/27
>
> Another gem mined from the FACTNet archives -- one of about 30 affidavits
> in <http://www.xenu.org/factnet/SCN/FILES/LEGAL/MANYAFFS.TXT>
> <http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Factnet/alltext/scn/legal/manyaffs.txt>
>
> DECLARATION OF TONJA BURDEN
>
> I, TONJA BURDEN, declare:
>
> 1. I have personal knowledge of the facts sworn to herein and if
> called as a witness to testify thereto could do so of my own personal
> knowledge.
>
> 2. I became involved with the Church of Scientology of California
> ("California") and the "Sea Org" in March 1983 at the age of 13 when I
> was recruited by its agents. The "Sea Org" is an elite para-military
> organization of "California" with uniforms and military discipline.

There's a typo here. This should be March 1973.

Monica

Michael 'Mike' Gormez

Sep 27, 2003, 3:23:18 PM9/27/03
In article <bl353...@drn.newsguy.com> , Reposter <Repo...@Reposter.Org>
wrote:

>Reposted:
>
>From: Dean Benjamin (d...@cs.cmu.edu)
>Subject: Declaration of Tonja Burden
>Date: 1996/05/27
>
>Another gem mined from the FACTNet archives -- one of about 30 affidavits
>in <http://www.xenu.org/factnet/SCN/FILES/LEGAL/MANYAFFS.TXT>
> <http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Factnet/alltext/scn/legal/manyaffs.txt>

Those are gone. I think this is the only remaining copy
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/misc/Factnet/MANYAFFS.TXT

Mike Gormez

- Visit Occupied Clearwater with Nessie http://nessie.psychassualt.org/
- Death and lies. Lisa is gone the lies remain - http://lisa.whyaretheydead.net
- Cover up of child sexual abuse by Scientologists - sexual.taxexemptchildabuse.net
- RPF kids and their misery - http://www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/rpf-children.html