RPF Newsletter #10

Dave Touretzky

Nov 30, 2004, 11:41:14 PM11/30/04
The RPF "Insider" Newsletter #10

THE RPF PROGRAM -- A SUCCESS OR A FAILURE?

Due to Scientology's need for statistics, here's the next newsletter
in the series. We have recently posted the sad and heart-breaking
stories of some recent RPF members. These stories are being posted
serially as RPF Newsletter #9 and will eventually include everyone on
the original list from newsletter #1. Names with an * by them on the
list below are stories that have already been told. In other words --
there are many more stories to come!

To those concerned about privacy issues for current or ex Scientology
members, we are not sure what your objective is. Are you suggesting
that the fact that someone was involved with Scientology is enough to
ruin their lives once they get out? Are you forgetting that many of
these people have spent most if not all of their lives in the "elite"
Sea Organization, truly believing that they were "saving the planet",
and that all of our sacrifices (i.e.; abandoning families and
children, working like dogs, living like pigs, not daring to think our
own thoughts, submitting to the whims of management with nary a
complaint and showing up for "muster" several times a day) were
worthwhile? As a Sea Org ex myself, and knowing many others, I assure
you we looked down on not only "wogs", we also looked down on lower
org staff, public Scientologists and anyone else who was not in the
Sea Org. We were PROUD of ourselves! Even the lowliest RPFers "know"
that they are among the most enlightened and valuable beings on Earth
and that scraping paint off stairs for 78 hours a week in the RPF is
better than being a "wog".

Being offloaded and declared SP is a major shock after a lifetime of
such devoted service. Even harder is to find out you were lied to and
used. All the "hip, hip, hooray - big wins" and "expansion" were a
pack of lies. No one in the wog world heard or cares anything about
it. Next, if you are lucky, you find out there are people who have
been through it, and are willing to help you. The real world is
actually a very nice place, and most of us feel like every day is a
holiday once we wake up from the cult mind control. No one is going
to tap us on the shoulder and take us to HCO for another round of "sec
checks". We can go where we want to, eat what we want to, sleep when
we want to, work when want to, talk to anyone we want to, read and
study and watch what we want to, etc. This is a really big deal when
you have spent years having your very slightest thoughts examined and
punished, and your every moment accounted for.

Once you realize what a gullible, idiot, asshole you have been by
believing in Scientology and hurting everyone who really cared about
you, I guess you could wish to erase the past and hide your
involvement with Scientology. But IMHO, that is not going to help
you. You will still know what you did, and you will still know that
your friends, family and fellow Sea Org members are still caught in
the trap. Maybe some will be mad at us for telling their stories, but
I bet once they are free of the fantasy world that LRH created, they
will appreciate having some friends who understand. The only reason I
can imagine for keeping quiet is so that people coming out have
nowhere else to turn and will be able to get "good" jobs so they can
pay off their "freeloader" debts in an attempt to get back in "good
standing" with Scientology. In other words, waste the rest of their
lives.

The attached RPF list was gone through in detail and each RPF member
was placed in one of four categories and the percentages calculated.

SP Declared: 4 %
Probational SP declared or left the Sea Org: 31 %
Last known still to be on the RPF: 43 %
Back on post in the Sea Org: 22 %

The statistics speak for themselves! Out of 225 recent RPF members,
78% have failed and only 22% made it back to post. Is this program
working at all? I would say it's time to do an investigation with an
evaluation and a program to handle! There must be an SP or an
infiltrator on the lines! Or could it be that the RPF really is the
"old elephant graveyard" where the old, sick, useless and
disillusioned Sea Org members go to die or be offloaded? Who is the
"who" responsible for so many newly declared "SPs" having been allowed
to hold so many important posts for all these years? All of the RPF
Flag Orders were recently "revised and updated" from the original LRH
orders. Who gave the final approval for these revisions in LRH's
absence? It is RTC's job to "Keep Scientology Working" -- yet this
new and improved version of the RPF is NOT working!

The above facts and figures are just from the PAC RPF in Los Angeles.
I am sure a similar compilation of facts in any of the other RPFs were
done, the same percentages would most likely come up over the last few
years. Only Scientology management knows how many Sea Org members
there are, and believe me they DO know, every Sea Org member has his
nose counted several times a day, and is required to account for his
every move. Another interesting batch of statistics would include the
average age of current Sea Org members, how many were raised in the
Sea Org, how many graduated from high school, how many old timers are
left, how many have children they never see, how many of those
children are on ADC, how many pay child support, how many divorces,
how many abortions, how many have life insurance, retirement plans,
medical insurance, dental insurance, or even savings accounts. How
many are illegally in the US, how many have missed their family's
funerals, family reunions, weddings, birthdays, holidays, etc. All so
they can help "clear the planet" by scraping paint off cement.

Aczel, John
Akiyama, Roger
Alexander, Tanya
Allen, Elaine
Allsop, Cameron
Alvarez, Hender
Anderson, Brian *
Anderson, Paul
Anderson, Phil
Anderson, Terri
Aristi, Alfonso
Arneson, Torren
Ashworth, Pat
Asplund, Lars
Atwood, Ben *
Avila, Felipe
Baxter, Arthur
Beatty, Chuck
Belcastro, Ivan
Bennick Jason
Bennick Susy
Bersier, Jean Phillipe
Bersier, Kathy
Berther, Mark -- aka "Brodie"
Bertinato, Emilio *
Bervera, Ismael
Besnard, Jean Yves *
Bieg, Patrik
Biggs, Petal
Boykin, Steve
Brandis, Tom
Brefka, Skylar
Brefka, Wendy
Briggs Sarah
Bush, Diane
Cabral, Miriam
Caldwell Reggie
Caneen, Joe
Castle, Stefan
Champagne, Eileen
Christiansen, Tia
Codd, Clyde
Contreras, Griselda
Cook, Peter
Copelan, Laurel
Cornu, Patrizia
Corrias, Nicola
Croteau, Yvette
Crowther, Gigi
Cusworth, Derek
Danilovich, Micho
Davies, Leelan
Decrescenzo, Laura
Deichman, Chip
DeRudder, Isabelle
Dezotell, Paul
Di Ieva, Marco
Diaz, Dora Luz
Diaz, Luz Ester
Didcoate, Kathy *
Didcoate, Richard *
Dippel, Karen
Dolgov, Vadim
Donohue, Rachel
Dossenbach, Rico
Dubreuil, Joelle
Dynes, Alexis
Dynes, Nathan
Edwards, James
Ellison, Bill
Emenau, Mark
Epstein, Jonno
Epstein, Leslie
Eves, Cherie*
Eves, Mike *
Eves, Paul *
Fallegger, Maria *
Faulkner, Jon-Paul
Fiandica, Doug
Frau, Francesco
Frazer, Bernice
Freire, Rui
Furness, Wayne
Gahwiler, Matthis *
Galbiati, Matteo *
Gambino, Jenny
Garth, Colwell
Gibson, Margaret
Gilbert Josh
Gomez, Alejandro
Gouessan, Alain
Greve, Ryan
Griffin, John
Gutensberger, Irene *
Heinzel, Marie-Alice
Heldt, Birthe
Herzer, Cheryl
Hoden, Ken
Hoden, Lisa
Hogarth, Sheldon
Homier, Claude
Homier, Dominique
Hooper, Mark
Howson, David
Hubbert, Pam
Huber, Noldi
Ibarra, Dharma
Jansen, Jan
Juss, Brian
Karbowski, Ted
Karlsson, Lennart
Kimoto, Shannon
Knight, Cat
Konneus, Leif
Lane, Andrea
Lefevre, Vincent
Lerner (Thompson) Sue
Lev, Nir
Lewis, Lisa
Lindstein, Mariette *
Lizer, Mark
Llewellyn Gil
Long, Ken
Macias, Marianna
Maday, Martin
Magnusson, Birdie
Magnusson, Jesse
Marmolejo, Ricardo
McClintock, Malcolm
McKinstrey, Mark
McQuade, Brenda
Miller, Gary
Morillo, Elvia
Morrisette, Chris
Mottl, Berndt
Mottl, Rena
Mousell, Sheldon
Mueller, Jurgen
Muller, Doug
Muller, Zerrin
Murton, Candy
Musselman, Scott
Mustard, Caroline
Nossis, Kettie
Nunnellee, Richard *
Oakes, Carole
Ondreika, Kathy
Ondreika, Tom
Ortman, Mark
Osborne, Theron
Parkin, Edward
Parodi, Micha
Parz, Callie
Pearse, Kylea-Rose
Percy, Kali
Peschken, Sabine
Piche, Gilles
Pouw, Anthony
Price, Bill
Przybylski, Dan
Ramirez, Isi
Redmon, Rebecca
Reiss, Jesse
Robitaille, Phillipe
Rosenstein Marco
Rowe, Lallah
Runyon Diana
Santos, Florencia
Sanz Polo, Francisco
Scudellari, Gigi
Seagal, Ron
Searing, Tony
Selle, Erin
Sereda, Linda
Shapiro, Ken
Shay, Gary
Sims, Patty
Sinclair, Fred
Smith, Eric
Smith, Julia
Smith, Stan
Soendker, Patricia
Southworth, Gailynn
Southworth, Kashanka
Sporri, Caroline
Sporri, Urs
Stark, Marco
Startari, Stefania
Stein, Barry
Stilo, Donna
Stracener, Colby
Stuckenbrock, Sasha
Stuckenbrock, Uwe*
Supak Tom
Szoke, Marlana
Szombathy, Imre
Tinat, Justin
Torres Carlos
Townsend, Sheri
Trent, Vincent
Tweedy, Prudence
Updegrove, Patty
Vandersall, Mel
Walimaa, Tyler
Wallace, Liz
Watson, Jane
Weber, Jeff
Weibert, Kari
Weiland, Janet
Weissman, Pam
Welch Richard
Welch, Simone
Welte, Dieter
Wheelis, Alec
Wheelis, Majbritt *
Whitta, Denise
Whittaker, Hodl
Wilbur, Sarah
Willett Lee
Williams, Russ
Wills, Steve
Woodcraft, Matt
Woodruff, Henry
Young, Joanne
Zerbini, Linda

Keith Henson

Dec 1, 2004, 12:01:06 AM12/1/04
On 30 Nov 2004 23:41:14 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>The RPF "Insider" Newsletter #10
>
>THE RPF PROGRAM -- A SUCCESS OR A FAILURE?

snip

>Once you realize what a gullible, idiot, asshole you have been by
>believing in Scientology and hurting everyone who really cared about
>you,

Don't be so hard on yourself! You would not blame someone for getting
TB would you? People are vulnerable to cults the way they are
vulnerable to disease. I.e., if you don't have enough natural
(genetic) resistance to some disease and are exposed you get sick with
it.

It only becomes your fault when you know that drinking ditch water
will make you sick and you do it anyway.

snip

>The attached RPF list was gone through in detail and each RPF member
>was placed in one of four categories and the percentages calculated.
>
> SP Declared: 4 %
> Probational SP declared or left the Sea Org: 31 %
> Last known still to be on the RPF: 43 %
> Back on post in the Sea Org: 22 %
>
>The statistics speak for themselves! Out of 225 recent RPF members,
>78% have failed and only 22% made it back to post. Is this program
>working at all?

Sure. It is shrinking staff to go with the shrinking public that
doesn't pay enough to keep them all on (even at RPF wages).

Keith Henson

PS *Really* am impressed with these reports, please keep them coming.

PPS. If you know of anyone who was at gold base early 2000, is out
and would be willing to talk to me about what they know about Stacy
Moxon's death, please have them get in contact.

519-770-0646 home, after 6 pm and weekends
519-774-1620 cell
Or this email

Warrior

Dec 1, 2004, 12:24:54 AM12/1/04
In article <41ad4b6a$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, Dave Touretzky says...

I know or am aquainted with eleven of the people on the list.
I'm interested in hearing about Ken Shapiro, Ken Hoden, Steve
Boykin, Jonno & Leslie Epstein, Diane Bush, Doug Fiandaca,
David Howson, Dan Przybylski, Bill Price and Janet Weiland.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
http://warrior.xenu.ca

>Aczel, John
>Akiyama, Roger
>Alexander, Tanya
>Allen, Elaine
>Allsop, Cameron
>Alvarez, Hender
>Anderson, Brian *
>Anderson, Paul
>Anderson, Phil
>Anderson, Terri
>Aristi, Alfonso
>Arneson, Torren
>Ashworth, Pat
>Asplund, Lars
>Atwood, Ben *
>Avila, Felipe
>Baxter, Arthur
>Beatty, Chuck
>Belcastro, Ivan

>Bennick, Jason
>Bennick, Susy

>Supak, Tom

>Szoke, Marlana
>Szombathy, Imre
>Tinat, Justin

>Torres, Carlos

Warrior

Dec 1, 2004, 12:28:43 AM12/1/04
In article <41ad4ccd...@news2.lightlink.com>, Keith Henson
says...

>PPS. If you know of anyone who was at gold base early 2000, is out
>and would be willing to talk to me about what they know about Stacy
>Moxon's death, please have them get in contact.

I'm working on it, Keith.

roger gonnet

Dec 1, 2004, 3:19:58 AM12/1/04

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:
41ad4b6a$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> The RPF "Insider" Newsletter #10
>
> THE RPF PROGRAM -- A SUCCESS OR A FAILURE?

Fantastic. Now, a simple fact: scientology claims that SP/PTS tech is the
way to handle all the problems it has.

But look, they have to make "provisionnal declares", against members they
know since years after years, which shows that even with all their tech,
they are unable to determine definitely if someone is an SP or not!

Now, I had not seen either this: people having been declared can also get up
again non-SPs. How is that possible? 2,5 % of the population are. Either
they are, or if they are not, they should not be declared SPs, but they
should only be declared "guilty of some act contrary to scientology
scriptures". That would make it.

roger gonnet

Dec 1, 2004, 3:24:06 AM12/1/04

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@rogers.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
41ad4ccd...@news2.lightlink.com...

> On 30 Nov 2004 23:41:14 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>
>>The RPF "Insider" Newsletter #10
>>
>>THE RPF PROGRAM -- A SUCCESS OR A FAILURE?
>
> snip
>>
>>Once you realize what a gullible, idiot, asshole you have been by
>>believing in Scientology and hurting everyone who really cared about
>>you,
>
> Don't be so hard on yourself! You would not blame someone for getting
> TB would you? People are vulnerable to cults the way they are
> vulnerable to disease. I.e., if you don't have enough natural
> (genetic) resistance to some disease and are exposed you get sick with
> it.

Yes, But I'd like to add something that most ex-scientologists do not do,
and which is much helping to become oneself after leaving.

Many people get out of the cult, do say what they have suffered and analyze
(quite correctly) that the cult is insane etc; but they forget to add what
they have done against others when using the cults tools and the cult's
theories.

Finding and explaining to others how often one has lied, or twisted or
hidden the truth about the cult's problems is quite therapeutic,n believe
me.

I did it. It's a good method to deliver oneself of the pressure exerted by
one's own scientological activities.

roger

The Last Liberal

Dec 1, 2004, 5:34:47 PM12/1/04
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:01:06 GMT, hkhe...@rogers.com (Keith Henson)
wrote:

> PPS. If you know of anyone who was at gold base early 2000, is out
> and would be willing to talk to me about what they know about Stacy
> Moxon's death, please have them get in contact.

I have a suspicion that Hoden wants out.

---
http://lastliberal.org

No doubt he would be in a better position that most to know
if the Pope is a great whore or just an average whore. - David Rice