HENSON REPORT - 19th April 2001 - Gonzo reporting from the Hemet front

Heffer

Apr 20, 2001, 1:00:12 PM4/20/01
The morning started off with a big win.

Judge Wallerstein took up the motion we filed yesterday,
and ruled against us again, taking only a few minutes.
Afterwards, Jim asked him if the motion had been filed
with the court, and, after a short interchange with his
clerk, it was determined right there on the record that
the motion and exhibit were filed. Suppressives everywhere
were dancing a jig. Frank Oliver (not being needed) took
off to the airport, and I believe he made a flight back to
Florida this afternoon.

Later, at a break (for Robert Schwarz to reprint the jury
instructions he had screwed up), I was outside watching
Rosen, Abelson and McShane and a gaggle of other scientology
lawyers and OSA agents. They were NOT happy campers.

Next my lawyer asked the Judge to reconsider mentioning
Lisa McPherson, Ashlee Shaner and Stacy Moxon Meyer since
all are mentioned in the postings which have been admitted.
DDA Robert Schwarz spoke up, saying that my postings would
be redacted to remove the reason I was picketing. It would
be most interesting to see if they can get through the trial
without any mention of why I was out there. It would be a
win against me, because the DA's argument is that I was out
there only to threaten the staff. It will be most
interesting to see what the judge allows them to cut.

Before the break, Schwarz put in a major rant to the judge
about my reporting on a.r.s and mentioning that this weekend
would be a fine time to picket. He mentioned polluting the
jury and doing the same thing I was accused of doing
(picketing ???). Robert Schwarz also went into an OLD
scientology reason not to picket, danger to the picketer.
What Robert was asking for is prior restraint. He really
should have known better. The judge was very sharp with him
and told him *NO.* Schwarz tried to argue about it till the
judge cut him off.

Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
"victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA
should have done) about arraigning me on the addition of Hoden.
I had not been prepped on the fact that I could not object and
so did. The Judge and Jim straightened me out, and so I pled
"not guilty" after commenting that Hoden had already gotten
one bite of the apple in a civil case in 1998. At this point
we took a recess.

When we came back, we started in on jury selection. A
Jehovah's Witness stood up and said she could not be fair
to all religions. She was dismissed. Otherwise jury selection
was long and tedious. The judge did most of the questioning.
Eventually we got 12 and two alternates. I was impressed by
the fact that more than half of the potential jurors were on
the Internet. In spite of DDA Schwarz's best effort to seat
the least knowledgeable, he didn't have much choice. The last
one to be sworn in as an alternate was a lawyer.

On to opening statements:

One fragment of Robert's argument stuck. "Dissuade the victims
from practicing their religion." This is a crime? In the
context of a public discussion? He made the claim that I hate
scientologists (I think--this was going too fast for me to make
good notes). Of course, that is not the case. I have somewhat
of a dislike for the church of scientology, but nothing against
scientologists for that reason alone.

Schwarz mentioned that the case would involve CoS out at Gilman
Hot Springs. There would be mention of GPS (the global
positioning system), explosives; they would show from a patent
that I knew how to launch missiles. At this point the judge
stopped Schwarz and brought him around to the side bar. After,
and somewhat shaken, Schwarz went on to mention that I was
practicing psychological warfare, owned a cannon, had the
ability to make incendiary devices and the animus to do so.
He went on to say that their case would be based on Internet
postings, reported chasing of buses, getting in front of the
buses, and ended with proposing a contract with the jury that
if he shows the elements of a crime they will convict.

Jim Harr gave an opening statement, which was in sharp contrast
and about 1/3 as long. He brought up the first amendment and
said the case was really about scientology's trying to stifle
my right to protest.

So we got to the first witness, Frank Petty. Frank is *not*
the person we have been thinking he was, and I owe an apology
to him for thinking he was the guy I tagged as "thug2" or
"heavy thug" last summer. The mislabel is *my* fault and was
based on declarations from Petty and Richardson which I saw in
the case file on me at the time Deputy Greer interviewed me.
At that time "thug2" and Richardson were together walking with
me every day, and I just assumed Frank was the other name.
"Thug2" may have picked up on my error, because I think Edwin
Richardson called him Frank from that point forward. Oh well,
one of these days I will put Edwin on the stand and ask him
who "thug2" is.

Even if I can get his name eventually it would be really an
interesting task to try to figure out who "thug2" is. I
strongly suspect this person was the one whom Shy David lost
in slow freeway traffic north of San Diego.

Back to what Frank Petty (a former LAPD officer and employee
of Talon protective agency) said. Schwarz asked him about a
July 4 picket . . . (which I have not looked up but I think
the date may be wrong). This was the one where Shy David took
the GPS readings while picketing with Barbara and me.

"Did you see Mr. Henson with the GPS?

"No."

"Can you tell us the gist of what they were saying?"

"No."

At this point Schwarz tried to get the photo of the guard
shack with the "target data" and some numbers on it introduced
into evidence. Jim Harr objected that it had "no foundation";
the judge sustained; Robert Schwarz whined at sidebar it was
essential to his case; the judge said that was his ruling; and
the photo was not admitted.

(There is more and it is good. You will have to wait till after
the trial because the judge is not permitting the release of
transcripts until the trial is over.)

An *incredibly* discombobulated DDA gave up and dismissed the
witness. Jim didn't cross-examine. Next on was recently added
"victim" Ken Hoden. Ken had not been expecting the first
witness to be polished off so quick (burp!) and they had to haunt
the hall of the courthouse to find him. I had known, but had
forgotten that Ken was an electrical engineer from Penn State.
Sigh, what a waste! (EE is my profession.) After introducing
Ken, Schwarz walked Ken through a long PR description of the
Golden Era property using a huge (3-1/2 feet by 7 feet) map.
The map was obviously not a product of the cash strapped DA's
office.

Ken was led into a long description of how much disruption some
40 days of picketing caused them last summer. The transcript
of this will be subjected to detailed analysis by the arscc
effectiveness analysis section when we get it.

We ran into the 4:30 cutoff as Robert was about to enter into
evidence two photos of the tunnels under the road.

Hoden goes back on the stand in the morning.

Keith Henson

Gonzo reporting from the Hemet front.

ThomLove

Apr 21, 2001, 2:20:08 AM4/21/01
Hi;

Sounds exciting! Maybe Keith will win BIG!

thomlove

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Apr 20, 2001, 10:38:38 AM4/20/01
hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:

>Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
>"victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA

Isn't he the one that was so afraid of human rights protesters that he
came out and offered to take them to lunch and pay for them? I'm pretty
sure it was. He came out to take the protesters out to lunch to get out
of the way before the ambulance came to haul off the latest dead body.

Is the court aware of the details on that lunch time offer? They should
be since it shows that Hoden is telling a whopper if he's claiming he's
some how in fear of the human rights protesters. One normally doesn't
offer to buy lunch for people they're deathly afraid of.

---
Send information concerning incidents of racketeering and
terrorism by the Scientology cult to the Domestic Terrorism
Task Force at nor...@fbi.gov http://www.skeptictank.org/
PGP Key: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Apr 20, 2001, 10:46:43 AM4/20/01
hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:

>Ken was led into a long description of how much disruption some
>40 days of picketing caused them last summer. The transcript
>of this will be subjected to detailed analysis by the arscc
>effectiveness analysis section when we get it.

There wouldn't have _been_ any "disruption" if the crime syndicate had
simply ignored the human rights protesters instead of trying to keep
their victims from reading the protest signs. If they didn't have
anything to hide, or if the protest signs were untruthful, they wouldn't
have needed to "disrupt" their rubes by trying to keep them from reading
the protest signs.

The written policy of "Fair Game" and "PR SERIES 24 Dead Agenting"
which is Scientology policy wouldn't allow them to simply ignore the
'human rights activists. Instead their written policies dioctated that
they hide the truth from their victims at all costs -- and to frame
as many human rights activists as possible.

Dobe R Mann

Apr 21, 2001, 12:07:32 AM4/21/01
On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:20:08 -0700, ThomLove
<thomlov...@netscape.net> wrote:

>> Later, at a break (for Robert Schwarz to reprint the jury
>> instructions he had screwed up), I was outside watching
>> Rosen, Abelson and McShane and a gaggle of other scientology
>> lawyers and OSA agents. They were NOT happy campers.

I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers shouldn't
be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not in flight."

Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe the
term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the group
reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."

Dobe R Mann
SP4 Tone 1.95

Read www.xenu.net
See www.xenutv.com

INCIDENT 4

LOUD SNAP (Bones breaking)
CHEVROLETS COME OUT
BURN RUBBER
FISHTAIL RIGHT
DO U-TURN
STALL
FLAT TIRE (No motion)
BLOWS HORN
BLOWS MISCAVIGE
CRASH

Qwog

Apr 21, 2001, 12:46:24 AM4/21/01
In article <te211bp...@corp.supernews.com>,
fr...@spinics.SPAMnet says...

> hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:
>
> >Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
> >"victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA
>
> Isn't he the one that was so afraid of human rights protesters that he
> came out and offered to take them to lunch and pay for them? I'm pretty
> sure it was. He came out to take the protesters out to lunch to get out
> of the way before the ambulance came to haul off the latest dead body.

If this is true it is damning to the prosecutions case.
Never overlook even the most innocuous detail of his
relationship to any protester. If he was a handler, so much
the better.

> Is the court aware of the details on that lunch time offer? They should
> be since it shows that Hoden is telling a whopper if he's claiming he's
> some how in fear of the human rights protesters. One normally doesn't
> offer to buy lunch for people they're deathly afraid of.

Any contact anyone had with Hoden in any circumstance in his
history with the Studio can be used as evidence to either
support his claim of fear or disprove it. Many people have
had contact with him, including all the employees of GES.
They should all be called as character witnesses either for
or against him.

Qwog

Qwog

Apr 21, 2001, 1:06:57 AM4/21/01
In article <te21ggi...@corp.supernews.com>,
fr...@spinics.SPAMnet says...
"Disruption" caused by the physical protest of the Studio is
an attempted sympathy diversion that really has little
bearing on the charges, but as long as the prosecution
brought it up, on cross I'd make Hoden go into to
excruciating detail as to why the disruption was necessary.
You're right. The protesters could have simply been
ignored, but they weren't. Why not? Was Ken concerned for
the protesters safety out in the hot sun on that dangerous
highway? Or was he trying to protect "employees" of the
"film studio" from something? What? Present the names of
some "employees" that are willing to come forward and
corroborate your testimony. How many people besides you
were "disrupted" by these activities? What are there names
and why aren't they listed as "victims" as well? Who have
you been discussing this case with besides the district
attorney? What have they told you you can and can not say?

etc etc etc

Qwog
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"That all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to
talk freely, to write
freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write
upon the opinions
of others."
The Creed of Scientology by L. Ron Hubbard
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Starshadow

Apr 21, 2001, 1:07:48 AM4/21/01

Message has been deleted

barb

Apr 21, 2001, 11:09:36 AM4/21/01

Well, unfortunately it was breakfast, a meal that is my least favorite
of all. Bleah...eggs, goo in a bowl, some species of flake. Not to
mention the company, I mean shydavid's fine, but an OSA stooge? Gaahhh!
--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

Scientology:
Do you want to save the world?
Then eat this booger.
--Hud Nordin

barb

Apr 21, 2001, 11:33:35 AM4/21/01
Dobe R Mann wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:20:08 -0700, ThomLove
> <thomlov...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> >> Later, at a break (for Robert Schwarz to reprint the jury
> >> instructions he had screwed up), I was outside watching
> >> Rosen, Abelson and McShane and a gaggle of other scientology
> >> lawyers and OSA agents. They were NOT happy campers.
>
> I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers shouldn't
> be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not in flight."
>
> Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe the
> term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the group
> reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."

Or a 'pod of Scientologists,' harking back to Invasion of the Body
Snatchers...

> Dobe R Mann
> SP4 Tone 1.95
>
> Read www.xenu.net
> See www.xenutv.com
>
> INCIDENT 4
>
> LOUD SNAP (Bones breaking)
> CHEVROLETS COME OUT
> BURN RUBBER
> FISHTAIL RIGHT
> DO U-TURN
> STALL
> FLAT TIRE (No motion)
> BLOWS HORN
> BLOWS MISCAVIGE
> CRASH

Dave Bird

Apr 21, 2001, 11:18:32 AM4/21/01
In article<uk42etkihndbvsd75...@4ax.com>, Dobe R Mann

<dobe_...@nospamsorclamshotmail.com> writes:
>On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:20:08 -0700, ThomLove
><thomlov...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
>>> Later, at a break (for Robert Schwarz to reprint the jury
>>> instructions he had screwed up), I was outside watching
>>> Rosen, Abelson and McShane and a gaggle of other scientology
>>> lawyers and OSA agents. They were NOT happy campers.
>
>I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers shouldn't
>be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not in flight."

A group of Scientologists should be referred to as a "google"
in view of their googley-eyed stares.

>Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe the
>term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the group
>reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."

What is the collective noun for clams: a bed of clams?
a snapping of clams? a bevvy of bivalves?

.
(\; CHIEF RUNNING CLAM.
-- (\;
(\;
on your marks, .-'''''-. Well the stats came down with
get set. GO! /_ _ _ _(0' a mighty crash, so they tried
.-'''-. \ ':::: a PR stunt; and the first clam
<---..@_ . '-.....-' said to the second clam there
'-...-' : / \ 'I hope your having fun'
| * ____/ \ CLAMS ON THE RUN! CLAMS ON THE RUN!
| . | /
|__ . _ /_ with Sailor Dave,the pintsize knave
xemu""""""."""""""""""""""""""""""""declaring evr'ry one, of those...

Hud Nordin

Apr 21, 2001, 11:51:35 AM4/21/01
In article <EA8E6.37384$xN4.2...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>,

Starshadow <starsh...@home.com> wrote:

>"Dobe R Mann" <dobe_...@nospamsorclamshotmail.com> wrote in
>message news:uk42etkihndbvsd75...@4ax.com...
>> I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers
>> shouldn't be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not
>> in flight."
>>
>> Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe
>> the term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the
>> group reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."

> Crows perform necessary garbage cleaning activities and are
>gregarious, cocky, and handsome birds. Crowkind and I are friends,

> I'd prefer the group to be called by something else. Perhaps a

>"barratry" of Scientologists wouldn't be amiss, in this case.

The Haikumatic once came up with:

A pride of lions.
A swarm of bees. A thug of...
Scientologists.

Still, I suppose, some thugs would take offense at that.
--
Hud Nordin <h...@pobox.com> Silicon Valley

mimus

Apr 21, 2001, 12:30:37 PM4/21/01
Dave Bird <da...@xemu.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article<uk42etkihndbvsd75...@4ax.com>, Dobe R Mann
><dobe_...@nospamsorclamshotmail.com> writes:

>>I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers shouldn't
>>be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not in flight."
>
> A group of Scientologists should be referred to as a "google"
> in view of their googley-eyed stares.
>>
>>Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe the
>>term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the group
>>reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."
>
> What is the collective noun for clams: a bed of clams?
> a snapping of clams? a bevvy of bivalves?

A snap of clams?

> .
> (\; CHIEF RUNNING CLAM.
>-- (\;
> (\;
> on your marks, .-'''''-. Well the stats came down with
> get set. GO! /_ _ _ _(0' a mighty crash, so they tried
> .-'''-. \ ':::: a PR stunt; and the first clam
> <---..@_ . '-.....-' said to the second clam there
> '-...-' : / \ 'I hope your having fun'
> | * ____/ \ CLAMS ON THE RUN! CLAMS ON THE RUN!
> | . | /
> |__ . _ /_ with Sailor Dave,the pintsize knave
> xemu""""""."""""""""""""""""""""""""declaring evr'ry one, of those...

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

Public <Anonymous_Account>

Apr 21, 2001, 4:19:52 PM4/21/01
"Rev Fredric L. Rice" wrote:

> hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:
>
> >Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
> >"victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA
>
> Isn't he the one that was so afraid of human rights protesters that he
> came out and offered to take them to lunch and pay for them? I'm pretty
> sure it was. He came out to take the protesters out to lunch to get out
> of the way before the ambulance came to haul off the latest dead body.
>
> Is the court aware of the details on that lunch time offer? They should
> be since it shows that Hoden is telling a whopper if he's claiming he's
> some how in fear of the human rights protesters. One normally doesn't
> offer to buy lunch for people they're deathly afraid of.

Found va search.freewinds/cx/

AFFIDAVIT --- DAVID M. RICE
CASE # HEMO 14371
State vs Keith Henson

Original Date: Friday, November 17, 2000, 4:20 AM
Revision Date: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 11:22 AM [See Footnote #1]

My name is David Rice. I am a citizen of the United
States. My residence is indeterminate due to my employment
as an international boat delivery captain: I am currently
acquiring visas to work and live in French Polynesia.

I have never written an Affidavit before, so please
excuse my form if it is improper.

This Affidavit is in regard to the State's contention,
based upon false claims made by spokespeople of the
Scientology organization, that the civil and human
rights activist Keith Henson took GPS (Longitude and
Latitude) readings, or caused to have GPS readings
taken, of various structures on the Scientology property
at Gilman Springs, near Hemet, California. The activist
Keith Henson was not a party to this event and deed,
and had no knowledge of the deed prior to its occurrence.

To explain the issue to the Court and the Riverside
District Attorney's Office, I must explain a bit about
myself and what lead me to take the GPS readings.

In 1983 I became a civil rights activist, working
specifically on First Amendment issues (the right
to free expression of religion, the separation of
secular and sectarian powers, and free speech). I
also worked with other Amendment issues (the right
to privacy, proper search and seizure, and a woman's
right to chose abortion and have access to contraception).
I have been used as a consultant to the American Civil
Liberties Union in various cases involving protecting
a citizen's religious freedom; I have been a consultant
for newspaper reporters on various religious rights
cases; I was a member of a religious rights organization
called "Cultwatch Response" (now defunct);
I was a member of the Orange County Pro-Choice Coalition
(now defunct); I have financially supported civil
rights organizations such as Americans United and
the First Amendment Research Foundation.

In my defense of civil rights, I have attended many
pickets and protests. In the late 1980s I protested
the Ku Klux Klan / Aryan Nation in Los Angeles county
(incidentally, I supported their right to demonstrate
and speak their opinion, even while I protested and
criticised their opinion); I protested Bush's Oil
War ("The Gulf War"); I protested in defense
of farm workers in California; I protested several
California Propositions that sought to limit Mexican
emigrants access to education and social services;
I placed my body between "Right to Life"
activists and the girls and women they sought to prevent
from acquiring medical services.

In 1996 my civil rights activism lead me to learn
about the human rights abuses caused by and for the
Scientology organization. The brutal homicide of Lisa
McPherson caused me to expand my civil rights activism
into the human rights arena. My human rights activism
lead me to protest and picket a few Scientology businesses
(called "Orgs" and "Missions"
by the Scientology organization). My religion teaches
that once one becomes aware of an injustice, it is
one's spiritual and civic duty to work to end that
injustice.

As punishment for expressing my right and duty to
protest Scientology's crimes and human rights abuses,
the Scientology organization harassed me in several
ways. They sent out goons to stalk and harass me:
the stalkers followed me to the residences of my friends;
the stalkers visited my previous residences and harassed
the people now living there; hate literature slandering
and libeling me appeared. One Scientologist was sent
to stalk me and did so by sitting in his car watching
me every day for about three weeks--- people I talked
to told me he behaved mentally ill and "freaky"
and that they were afraid of him. (Since my harassers
never threatened me physically, I ignored them completely.)

The harassment I was subjected to by the Scientology
organization was ideal confirmation to me that my
human rights activism in protesting the Scientology
organization's crimes and human rights abuses was
and is fully justified.

It is my emphatic conviction, belief, and guiding
religious precept that threats of any kind are a gross
violation of another's human rights: it is never justified
for any reason--- I therefore refuse to engage in
such behavior, nor do I sit quietly and tolerate such
behavior. If Mr. Henson had ever engaged in such behavior
in my presence or on the Internet, I would have soundly
and aggressively castigate him for it: however, HE
HAS NEVER DONE SO.

On May 17, 2000, sixteen-year-old Ashlee Shaner died
on the road outside the Scientology organization's
property at Gilman Springs. Standard, sensible safety
precautions could have easily prevented the death.
In my opinion, Scientology Inc. is slightly responsible
for that death. The human rights activist Keith Henson
apparently agrees with me on this issue, as he has
taken up the banner of the human right to life and
has gone to the Scientology property to protest that
death.

Let it be known that I do not have any relationship
with the human rights activist Keith Henson; we have
met three or four times while working in our human
rights activism. However, I believe myself to be a
very good judge of a person's character: In my opinion,
for anyone to assert that Mr. Henson has threatened
anyone physically is absurd; it is farcical in the
extreme; it is ludicrous to claim Mr. Henson would
violate the law and another's civil and human rights
at the very time he was demonstrating in support and
defense of those rights! It is blatantly obvious that
Mr. Henson is protesting Scientology management's
crimes and human rights abuses in defense of Scientology
members, not in opposition to them. The only "threat"
he poses is his speaking the truth about the Scientology
organization. Scientology Inc. fears the words on
Mr. Henson's picket signs, not imaginary threats they
claim he has made.

In the past five years I have never seen any Internet
message from anyone suggesting violence against Scientologists
or Scientology Inc. In that same time period, there
has been only one web page that thre

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

Norm Grange

Apr 21, 2001, 6:39:47 PM4/21/01
On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:19:52 -0500, "Public <Anonymous_Account>"
<rema...@xganon.com> wrote:

> "Rev Fredric L. Rice" wrote:

> > hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:
> >
> > >Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
> > >"victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA
> >
> > Isn't he the one that was so afraid of human rights protesters that he
> > came out and offered to take them to lunch and pay for them? I'm pretty
> > sure it was. He came out to take the protesters out to lunch to get out
> > of the way before the ambulance came to haul off the latest dead body.
> >
> > Is the court aware of the details on that lunch time offer? They should
> > be since it shows that Hoden is telling a whopper if he's claiming he's
> > some how in fear of the human rights protesters. One normally doesn't
> > offer to buy lunch for people they're deathly afraid of.

> Found va search.freewinds/cx/
>

> AFFIDAVIT --- DAVID M. RICE
> CASE # HEMO 14371
> State vs Keith Henson

Where is the rest of this document? Maybe next time you could
just post the URL.

Roland

Apr 22, 2001, 2:06:26 AM4/22/01
Dave Bird wrote:

> In article<uk42etkihndbvsd75...@4ax.com>, Dobe R Mann
> <dobe_...@nospamsorclamshotmail.com> writes:

> >I think a 'group' of scientologist or scientologist lawyers shouldn't
> >be referred to as a 'gaggle.' "A flock of geese when not in flight."
>
> A group of Scientologists should be referred to as a "google"
> in view of their googley-eyed stares.
> >
> >Since scientologist are much more predatory/scavengers I believe the
> >term should be a "murder of scientologist" in relation to the group
> >reference of genus Corvus (crow) a "murder of crows."
>
> What is the collective noun for clams: a bed of clams?
> a snapping of clams? a bevvy of bivalves?

A "cluster" of clams, I would have thought.

El Roto

Apr 22, 2001, 9:47:31 PM4/22/01

"Roland" <roland.rash...@virgin.net> wrote in message

A "shell" of a religion.

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Apr 23, 2001, 8:04:28 AM4/23/01
Qwog <Qpdb...@aol.com> wrote:

>In article <te211bp...@corp.supernews.com>,
>fr...@spinics.SPAMnet says...
>> hef...@scientologylies.com (Heffer) wrote:
>>> Jim and I had discussed the DA's proposal for dropping all 3
>>> "victims" and adding Hoden. Jim spoke up (something the DA
>> Isn't he the one that was so afraid of human rights protesters that he
>> came out and offered to take them to lunch and pay for them? I'm pretty
>> sure it was. He came out to take the protesters out to lunch to get out
>> of the way before the ambulance came to haul off the latest dead body.

>If this is true it is damning to the prosecutions case.
>Never overlook even the most innocuous detail of his
>relationship to any protester. If he was a handler, so much
>the better.

It's true: The reports of the homicide came into the ARSCC either the
same day or the next day. Barb and Shydavid were out there protesting
the killing of Lisa McPherson (among other crimes) and heard the alarm
go off inside of the crime syndicate's armed and fortified compound.
Neither of them knew what the alarm was for however both of them gave
a run-down of the syndicate sending people out to try to get them to
end their human rights protesting before the ambulance showed up. The
syndicate offered to take the human rights activists out to lunch and
offered to buy.

So much for living in fear of the rights activists!

There's doubtlessly going to be a lot of perjury (written policy for which
is covered in "TR-L" or "Training Routine Lies" which is covered in the
Latey summary http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/latey.htm It shows that the
crime syndicate has a written policy of training their criminals to lie
or "outflow false data" as the cult jargon has it. The thing is, the Judge
has apparently been gotten to since he's not allowing any evidence which
proves the crime syndicate tries these frame-ups from time to time from
being entered into the court record: "TR-L" and "Fair Game" as well as
"Operation Freakout PC" being just a few of the fatal pieces of evidence.

>> Is the court aware of the details on that lunch time offer? They should
>> be since it shows that Hoden is telling a whopper if he's claiming he's
>> some how in fear of the human rights protesters. One normally doesn't
>> offer to buy lunch for people they're deathly afraid of.

>Any contact anyone had with Hoden in any circumstance in his
>history with the Studio can be used as evidence to either
>support his claim of fear or disprove it. Many people have
>had contact with him, including all the employees of GES.
>They should all be called as character witnesses either for
>or against him.

And Hoden needs to be forced to undergo a psychological evaluation to
determine whether he's sane enough to testify.