Interesting story by Robert Dam including how he was Sec Checked by Marty Rathbun personally.

Simkatu

Mar 8, 2006, 7:16:04 PM3/8/06
http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/My%20story%20with%20management.html

My first hand experiences with Top Management

As a Scientologist I have often been confronted with entheta (negative
talk) about the Church. Stories from the press that somebody had been
locked up in a small room for days, that the Church lost big court
cases and so on. You all know what I am talking about. People challenge
you because they know you are a Scientologist. That's alright,
challenge is a good thing. But because of all the wins I got from my
Scientology Auditing and Training, I have always been more interested
in trying to explain these stories as lies and Black Propaganda from
our enemies, than in actually finding out the truth for myself. It gets
almost into a sport to find ways to justify rather than confronting the
out point and start searching for the underlying situation. No doubt
the entheta stories are often lies, or minor situations blown totally
out of proportion, but there is no way they all categorize as such.
There is simply too much material, and too many people from around the
world testifying to similar experiences.

Until November 1996 I was still utterly rejecting all the terrible
stories one hear, but then something happened which dramatically opened
my eyes...

While reading on, you might think "Why does this Robert Dam completely
forget to also look at the plus points!" Well, since I started in 1984,
I have been focussing heavily on the plus points and intensely
neglecting the out points. There are many plus points, no doubt about
that, otherwise I would have left the Church many years ago. But it all
boils down to one thing: L Ron Hubbard's Standard Tech. The Tech really
works. Far too many great successes to be all lies and manipulations.
Great personal successes are achieved through auditing and training
throughout the world.

Yes, I have been looking at plus points in all my existence as a
Scientologist, now it is time to face the out points, they have been
piling up and been neglected for too long. It is tough, yes, I have
personally gone through hell, but somebody once said that it is a tough
universe and only the tigers will make it. Even they have a hard time.
So, I decided to take a new look at things, research the scene behind
the Church of Scientology being open to any conclusion. And I found
testimonies and situations about Top Management so well documented, and
from so many different sources that it simply could not be pushed aside
as lies and Black Propaganda.

Okay, one step back, we are in the late eighties and I was working in
the graphic business. We did printing jobs for different customers
amongst others three of the Scientology Sea Organinzations:

New Era Publications. A Church owned publishing house, publishing
Hubbards books, lectures and study materials. It is located in central
Copenhagen.
AOSH EU. Advanced Organizatin Saint Hill. The main service organization
in Europe located in central Copenhagen.
CMU EU. Central Marketing Unit, not anymore existing.
In 1992 the company I worked in, Heimann & Jensen Grafisk ApS, shut
down and I continued to work for AOSH EU, printing their two main
magazines "The Auditor" and "Advance". To do this I opened a company
called United Print & Mail.

I had found a very viable way of printing and mailing their magazines
and saved the organization literally millions of Danish kroner.

In November 1996 a situation occurred with AOSH EU. Their GI (Gross
Income) had been down for more than one month, I think it was close to
two month. International Management looked into the situation and the
first thing they suspected was that the organization had not send out
their magazines as scheduled. The magazines are known to influence the
income, and when income is down management usually look at the outflow
(outflow = sending out of magazines and promotional letters).

This situation was no exception. Management was informed that I was
printing and mailing the magazines for AOSH EU. They got suspicious
about this and thought that I had in fact not printed nor mailed out
the number of magazines I was supposed to. They thought that I had
printed maybe 10% of the quantity paid for, made sure that all the AOSH
executives got a sample, and then just pocketed the rest of the money.
Well, that would have been fraud and no such thing ever happened. Also
I did not know that there were names of selected AOSH executives
included on the mailing list. Even if I had known, it would have been
pretty much impossible to locate those names on a paperlist of about
70.000 names. Highly unlikely I would have found those names. And
besides, I did not know the names of all the executives.

Never the less, I was ordered to provide all my book keepings which I
refused. I do not believe that any client can order a supplier to show
his books. An annual report is a diffent matter as that is anyway
public, but books are internal papers which only the tax office can
demand. The Management organization CLO EU (Continental Liaison Office
Europe) was running the investigation. CLO EU is the ruling authority
of all Scientology Churches in Europe. Three of their staff came to my
house to make me submit my books. In the end I gave in and delivered
what they wanted. They studied it and I was called to a meeting taking
place in New Era Publications. This was in beginning of December 1996.
They had discovered a few unpaid bills and wanted to discuss various
things. However, they could not come up with any evidence that I had
committed fraud as that had never happened.

Failing to find evidence in my books they changed tactics: Two Security
staff came to my house and ordered me to follow them into AOSH EU which
I did. As we walked from the parking lot to the org they took their
positions, one ahead of me and one behind me. They started giving
messages on their radios that we were approaching the building. It was
a ridiculous dramatization I felt, but it got worse. As we entered the
org I found that people who I usually greeted looked away. Nobody
greeted me. The atmosphere was tense. Security staff was plenty in
number. They were all monitoring my arrival, placed at key locations in
the building. I suppose they were afraid I would try to escape. It was
almost like something you see in a Hollywood film.

I was escorted to the executive meeting room at the top floor. In the
room was the Commanding Officer CLO EU (Walther Kotric), the Commanding
Officer CMO EU and five other Top EU executives. Security staff in both
doors, blocking the way should I try to escape. At that point I was
fully aware that something not nice was going to happen. As I sad down
Walther Kotric, sitting next to me, started shouting at me. Using full
lung capacity he shouted "You little piece of shit. You useless fucking
arsehole, tell us what you have done" "You are just a criminal, now
confess how you ripped off the org" all such things. He was extremely
antagonistic. Of course I refused to confess something I had not done,
and then the CO CMO took over in same style. The other executives
joined in now and then.

As we didn't get anywhere they ordered me to stay at the Church
premises over night. They wanted me sec-checked (Auditing proceduce
where a person is asked about his wrong doings and has to answer. If
one does not want to answer, ones further progress in Scientology will
be blocked). But it was late evening and all Auditors had gone home to
sleep. I refused being kept against my will and was somehow able to
leave without being followed by Security. They were calling RTC Int and
were not quite sure what to do, and in their confusion I just left the
building.

The next day they ordered me in again. I arrived and got a sec-check.
Security staff was guarding outside the auditing room. We of course
didn't get anywhere with the sec-check as I still hadn't done the
crimes they accused me of. I was told to clear with Security every time
I wanted to leave the building.

This went on for several weeks.

One evening the Continental Justice Chief (working at CLO EU) came to
our house. She insisted that I followed her to the org right away. I
refused, but she persisted. My wife broke down completely as we had
already been under intense pressure for weeks. I had to physically move
her out of the house and lock the door. That same evening we had a
social visit to go to, and as we walked to the car we discovered the
Continental Justice Chief parked with her driver outside our house.
They approached us, but we went into the car quickly. As we drove away
they tried to follow us, but I managed to lose them.

The next day they decided that I could not leave the org. I had a
business meeting in town and had to leave. Two Security staff blocked
my way out of the room. I told them that it was illegal and that they
were actually guests workers in my country, and as such had to adhere
to the Danish laws not to speak of human rights. But that didn't seem
to bother them. (Speaking of human rights: This is something the Church
makes a big deal out of when anybody opposes the Church. But it is a
complete joke. Ask anybody who has been on the RPF and you are likely
to find that the term is completely non-existent within the Church).
While I was being kept in the org, two Sea Org members arrived to my
house to speak to my wife. They tried to Black PR me, insinuating that
I had confessed being with other women when travelling in Singapore and
that I had committed crimes against the Church etc. Outright lies. I
was still being kept in the org and was told that I would go in session
for more sec-check as soon as the Auditor was ready.

Before the session started, I told the Auditor that I had enough. I
would not continue to allow this wild dramatization, being physically
detained against my will, my wife being subject to Black Propaganda
etc. I also mentioned that my wife's uncle was Deputy Chief of Police
Copenhagen and that I would not hesitate to call him from my cell phone
should they try to detain me once again. After sec-check I was told to
stay in the waiting area because I had to see somebody. Less than half
an hour later, Michael from the Office of Special Affairs EU, sat in
front of me. He tried his best to calm things down and said that of
course I could always leave the org when I wanted and that it was just
a misunderstanding. I should just cooperate a little then everything
would be fine.

One or two days later I was with the MAA/Ethics Officer and the
Commanding Officer CMO EU. They wanted me to cognite (cognite = getting
a personal realization) on what a horrible person I had been. I know
I'm no angel, but this was completely out of line. They ordered me to
be in the org to continue next morning which was not possible for me.
The Commanding Officer CMO said straight out that she would give me
until 16:00 and if I hadn't arrived by then she would issue an SP
declare on me. Suppressive Person declare means that you are a bad
person who wants to destroy all of Scientology and you are therefore
abandoned, rejected by the Church.

The next day I arrived just in time to avoid being SP declared and I
was ordered to go to Flag (mother Church in Florida) to see the RTC
General Inspector, Marty Rathburn (picture) sometimes called Mark
Rathburn (it's the same person). He is the very top man second in RTC
and Scientology only outranked by David Miscavige. I must have been
considered a very serious threat, since he would be bothered to come to
Florida to deal with me directly. He is usually situated on the West
Coast.

2nd January 1997 I sat on a plane to Tampa, Florida. Arriving at Flag I
first meet with John Stompke, IG MAA, RTC and later I met with Marty
Rathburn. I don't remember which sequence, but they both sec-checked
me. Marty Rathburn was persistent trying to get me to confess the same
crimes I hadn't done, which I refused. He got upset with me a said that
my future as a spiritual being was at stake and that I'd better come
straight. I was in a state of confusion as I did not know what to do. I
would never ever admit to crimes I hadn't done, yet I was under the
clear impression that if I didn't, I would not be allowed back on the
Bridge (couldn't continue my progress). This is a serious threat to
someone who has experienced that OT levels actually work and therefore
believe they are the only route to spiritual freedom.

Before going to Flag I had written a very detailed Knowledge Report on
the whole scene at AOSH EU, Security, CO CLO EU, CO CMO and so fourth.
I had been very careful not to write in an emotional way, but to stay
on facts as to what actually had happened. It was quite detailed with
dates, names etc. (unfortunately I lost the report when my old computer
crashed down, otherwise it would have been attached here). I asked
Marty Rathburn if he had red my Knowledge Report and he answered "Yes,
I red your report and it is just natter". This did not make sense to me
at all, as the report was specific and detailed and exposed huge out
points and off-policy on behalf of the involved staff members. It did
not have snide remarks, so natter was not at all the case. I started to
fear that I would get nowhere at Flag either. Marty Rathburn wrote an
etchis study program for me and John Stombke assigned an Auditor to do
further sec-checking. The study program included State of Man lectures
and other good stuff. I was quite pleased having time to study some
hardcore LRH data on O/W and responsibility. Great stuff. But problem
quickly occurred with the assigned Auditor. He was only Class IV intern
and Clear or not even Clear (don't remember) and I was on OT V, NOTs.
The poor Auditor had no chance to sec-check me. Strange that such an
error would be made at Flag, The Mecca of Technical perfection!!! And
even in an RTC matter. After all RTC is the organization supposed to
safeguard the purity of LRH Technology!!! They had already my PC
folders and knew exactly where I was on the Bridge.

Next day I was on the meter with John Stombke. His apprentice sat next
to him also watching the e-meter. After sec-check I requested a Class
IX auditor which I got. My following sec-check was concentrated on
whatever less than perfect magazines I had printed and mailed for AOSH
EU. They apparently accepted that I would not confess the crimes they
wanted me to and the complete lack of evidence made them change
tactics: I had to have my bookkeeper in Denmark draw up a summary of
all the mags I ever printed for AOSH EU. I was then sec-checked on each
single printing job to see if there was anything less than perfect on
that particular job. Then to find out what amount of money I should
return to the Church as compensation.

The following facts was not considered when establishing the amounts to
be refunded:

AOSH EU had saved literately millions on dealing with me.
AOSH EU always received, and accepted an exact price quotation from me
before every single print job, and I never failed to deliver the
products described in the quotations.
Printing in Africa on completely substandard and old machines made it
more or less impossible to turn out perfect printing. Yet, the quality
I managed to produce was definitely acceptable to European standards
and far exceeded anything the local printers had ever before produced.
Actually, one time the local printing company printed 4000 extra copies
of Advance because they wanted to mail it out to their entire customer
base, to show the fantastic printing quality they could produce.
The AOSH EU executives was very satisfied with me as a supplier and I
received several Commendations for my work for the org.
Nevertheless I did the sec-check and finished it off and left Flag with
an ethics program from John Stombke. Se it here

I also had to sign an affidavit which OSA (Office of Special Affairs)
drew up with details on the printing jobs that had come up in sec-check
and the amount of money I accepted to refund to the org. When I read it
now, I have a hard time figuring out why I would ever sign such a
statement. It is heavily exaggerated and worded in a way that makes me
look like a crook. But I was frightened of loosing my Bridge, not
getting access to any further OT levels. I also wanted the nightmare to
come to an end and to get home to my family.You can see the affidavit
here

Signing this affidavit was a break of my integrity. I accepted a lie in
order to obtain freedom (further OT levels). I am sure you see how this
doesn't fly. Freedom is truth. It is as simple as that. Since that time
I have not been moving on the Bridge. I have nobody but myself to
blame. I gave in and signed. No matter how much pressure, I could have
kept my position and refused, but I didn't, couldn't face the
consequences.

This web page is my way of restoring integrity by making the thuth
known.

After returning back to DK I completed my ethics program and paid back
the money in terms of printed matters delivered to AOSH EU. The RTC
Representative at AOSH EU, Alex Marty suggested that I delivered
printed matters to AOSH as it was anyway a company matter (between my
company and AOSH as the customer). I agreed to this. Once the
outstanding amount was settled I asked to be restored in Good Standing.
This was in summer 1999. Alex Marty refused to issue a restoration to
Good Standing Issue, as he said that I had never been in bad standing
in the first place. Strange viewpoint as my name had been seriously
smeared, not only within the organization, but in all of the Danish
Scientology Society. Commanding Officer CLO EU, Walter Kotric, had held
several briefings where he announced that I was the reason for the low
income of AOSH EU. He told that I was guitly of fraud against the org.
Clearly the complete absense of evidence didn't bother him at all. Alex
Marty knew that, but the Church og Scientology has a huge problem
admitting it's mistakes and this was no exception. I continued the
dialog for weeks, months, in an attempt to be restored through the
correct lines and have my name cleared, but with no result.

In the end I decided to become an Honor Roll member of IAS
(International Association of Scientologist). This is for people who
donate US$ 20.000,00. There are various status' one can achieve simply
by donating money, and Honor Roll obviously is quite prestigious. The
person who accepted my donation (Joachim from IAS) had promised that I
would be photographed for the monthly magazine IMPACT, as all the other
people who obtain such a status. As he said "This will really show them
that you are in Good Standing no matter what anyone says." Joachim was
quite on my side. I am pretty sure about that, even though the donation
counted on his statistic and therefore was in his interest in more than
one way. And the day came for the big celebration and I was
photographed on stage with my Honor Roll Plaque, and was also
photographed in a group picture in the lobby. When the IMPACT magazine
arrived a few weeks later, I was eager to see my picture, but that was
being too optimistic. I had been retouched out of the pictures. I was
nowhere to be found. Shocked and disappointed I wrote a letter to the
Chief Editor asking for the reason. He replied that he had not been
permitted to bring my picture. See his letter here

Armed with new evidence, that there was obviously a need for clearing
my name, I went back in touch with local RTC. This time they invited me
in for a meeting with the MAA/Ethics Officer. But on the meeting she
just said that I should get some more sec-checking, and it was obvious
that they had no plans of clearing my name.

And thus I had to write this story as nobody else would.

I would like to show you two great definitions of justice from LRH
(Management dictionary). They are quite applicable here I think:

Definition 8. "Justice would consist of a refusal to accept any report
not substantiated by actual, independent data, seeing that all such
reports are investigated and that all investigations include
confronting the accused with the accusation and where feasible the
accuser, before any disciplinary action is undertaken or any condition
assigned. While this may slow processes of justice, the personal
security of the individual is totally dependent upon establishing the
full truth of any accusation before any action is taken."

Definition 15. "Don't ordinarily put a head on a pike unless it's the
right head. But remember that there are times when it's vitally
necessary to put some head, any head, on a pike to quell rising
disorder. Just remember that justice is an action to deter disorder and
secure the public safety. But if you do put the wrong head on a pike,
be sure to put it back on the body again as soon as the need for its
being on a pike is over."

Autobot Agip19434

Mar 8, 2006, 7:27:39 PM3/8/06
Anti-religious extremist and liar Korey Jerome Kruse who was arrested

From: "Simkatu" <Simk...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Interesting story by Robert Dam including how he was Sec
Checked by Marty Rathbun personally.
Date: 8 Mar 2006 16:16:04 -0800

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/My%20story%20with%20management.html

--
Simkatu [korey j. kruse, university of kansas, biomechanical
engineer, drug user, liar, stalker, anti-religious extremist, jailed for

Simkatu

Mar 8, 2006, 7:35:56 PM3/8/06

Simkatu wrote:

> http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/My%20story%20with%20management.html

Take some time and read this interesting account!

Marty Rathbun giving a Sec Check!

--
AJ Simkatu

Autobot Agip19434

Mar 8, 2006, 7:54:35 PM3/8/06

From: "Simkatu" <Simk...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Checked by Marty Rathbun personally.

Date: 8 Mar 2006 16:35:56 -0800

Simkatu wrote:

> http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/My%20story%20with%20management.html

--
AJ Simkatu [korey j. kruse, university of kansas, biomechanical

Simkatu

Mar 8, 2006, 8:00:31 PM3/8/06

Robert Dam won't be silenced!

Anonymous cult members love to cover up the embarassing information
revealed about the Church of Scientology.

Don't let OSA keep you from reading how Rathbun used to be 2nd in
command and perform Sec Checks.

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/My%20story%20with%20management.html

--
Simkatu

Simkatu

Mar 8, 2006, 8:07:39 PM3/8/06

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 8, 2006, 11:34:39 PM3/8/06

Simkatu schrieb:

> http://www.

Duh! You are getting quite obsessed with Marty, Korey. Don't you have a
job? How much is Tilman's secret service paying you for all the noise?

--
Barbara Schwarz
Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. (No impostor, please!)

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Susan

Mar 9, 2006, 5:26:28 AM3/9/06
Top post.

Sad to see an obviously bright individual so indoctrinated that he continued
to pursue the bridge to nowhere, the insane abuse by the cult and to give
them money- lots of his hard earned money. Nothing like mind control
indoctrination.

Susan

"Simkatu" <Sim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

realpch

Mar 9, 2006, 12:00:15 PM3/9/06
Susan wrote:

> Top post.
>
> Sad to see an obviously bright individual so indoctrinated that he continued
> to pursue the bridge to nowhere, the insane abuse by the cult and to give
> them money- lots of his hard earned money. Nothing like mind control
> indoctrination.
>
> Susan

It's quite an amazing story, of how far people will travel along the
road of a mistaken assumption. And then when they seem to have finally
realized that they were wrong about him not printing and distributing
the magazines, they just continued to go after him anyway! Ugh. Hideous.
The poor guy.

Peach

> > to find that the term i s completely non-existent within the Church).

> > one way. And the day came for the bg celebration and I was

l.l.lipshitz

Mar 9, 2006, 12:35:38 PM3/9/06
In article <sLKdnX1-4rM...@comcast.com>,
"Susan" <enlighte...@comcast.net> wrote:

| Top post.
|
| Sad to see an obviously bright individual so indoctrinated that he
| continued
| to pursue the bridge to nowhere, the insane abuse by the cult and to give
| them money- lots of his hard earned money. Nothing like mind control
| indoctrination.

[...]

an obviously bright individual who believed in the
tech (and probably still does to a large extent) and
who seems to have actually benefitted from it. but he
has run into trouble with co$ because he asks too many
questions and demonstrates how co$ does not adhere to
its own policies when addressing 'entheta' amongst its
members. read his other pages, too, in addition to the
one referenced in this thread. good stuff.

'...[what is scn?] claims that there are 8 million
scnist[s]. ... that number is clearly fake.'

-elle

--------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube(at)lycos(dot)com ]=--------

people are not only innately stupid,
they are ambitiously so. -kk

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 9, 2006, 7:32:01 PM3/9/06

l.l.lipshitz schrieb:

> In article <sLKdnX1-4rM...@comcast.com>,
> "Susan" <enlighte...@comcast.net> wrote:

Doesn't look like good faith to me.

Eru Ilúvatar

Mar 9, 2006, 8:01:55 PM3/9/06
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Doesn't look like good faith to me.

Neither did your shoplifting problem.

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 10, 2006, 2:38:44 AM3/10/06

Eru Ilúvatar schrieb:

> Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Doesn't look like good faith to me.
>
> Neither

*plonk*, I just learned that Eru Ilúvatar (Peat Milton Stapleton)
raped a 13 year old boy. I will report him to the California
authorities.

Barbara Schwarz

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 10, 2006, 3:00:37 AM3/10/06
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<1141976324.0...@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>...

> FUCKING SHITASS BITCHED *plonk*, I just learned that FUCKING DICKHEAD
> COCKY NIGGER BOSOMS Eru Il??vatar (Peat Milton Stapleton) FUCKING PISS
> OFF JACKOFF RETARD raped a 13 year old FUCKING ANAL-COPULATOR HARLOT
> boy. I will report him FUCKING COON DICKHEAD HARD-ON BUTT BLACK SNAKE
> to the California authorities. TWAT SHITE TIT BLOWJOB

> FUCKING DICKBREATH Barbara Schwarz JISM MAIN VEIN SACK CUNT SCRAPER
> BITE SON OF A BITCH NIGGER

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 10, 2006, 11:56:20 AM3/10/06

> Eru Ilúvatar schrieb:

>> Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Doesn't look like good faith to me.
>>
>> Neither
>

> *plonk*, I just learned that Eru Ilúvatar (Peat Milton Stapleton)

> raped a 13 year old boy. I will report him to the California
> authorities.

Nail the senile bastard. PEAT should be in a rubber room.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Eru Ilúvatar

Mar 10, 2006, 4:11:24 AM3/10/06
Barbara Schwarz <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>*plonk*,

You've tried that lie before, Barbara.

>I just learned that Eru Ilúvatar (Peat Milton Stapleton)

I'm telling you again, I am not Stapleton, nor am I Val
or any of your other guess.

>raped a 13 year old boy. I will report him to the California
>authorities.

Knock yourself out. Report yourself to the INS while you're
at it, criminal.

Barbara Schwarz

Mar 10, 2006, 6:36:29 PM3/10/06

Cujo DeSockpuppet schrieb:

> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in
>

> > Eru Ilúvatar schrieb:

> >> Neither
> >
> > *plonk*, I just learned that Eru Ilúvatar (Peat Milton Stapleton)
> > raped a 13 year old boy. I will report him to the California
> > authorities.
>
> Nail the senile bastard. PEAT should be in a rubber room.

Absolutely. Alexander Topelka will help me. Peat Milton Stapleton is
one of the sickest individuals ever have noticed on Usenet. He'll go
back to prison, and as old as he is, he'll likely die there. I think
his family members are ashamed of him and don't want to have anything
to do with that sick, criminal stalker pig.