The RPF Insider Newsletter #4

Magoo

Oct 4, 2004, 10:04:57 AM10/4/04
The RPF Insider Newsletter # 4

Maybe you have gotten my earlier newsletters, maybe not. In the hope that
you have, I will continue to write what might interest you about what is
happening behind those blue walls in the RPF. Do you know why there are so
few guys that graduate the RPF program? Well, check this out. A new "Final
Assessment" came down from INT about a year ago.A " twin-ship" has to assess
this list on each other on the E-Meter. There cannot be any reactions or
reads on the needle at all, on the following questions. The slightest bad
thought or incorrect idea in any of these areas would create a reaction on
the needle. About 30-40% of the entire RPF is on this last step - BUT ARE
NOT MAKING IT THROUGH! This is supposed to be a "final check" on the entire
program, which takes an average of 1-2 years although some guys take much
longer, for example Ken Shapiro has been on the RPF for about 6 years. Great
PR and expectations have been shoved down our throats that the RPF should
only take 6 months, which is practically impossible. It's a twisted dream
turning into a nightmare and many twinships at the end of the program are
really getting frustrated and are not making it through. One example of this
is Majbritt Wheelis and her twin Felipe Avila. They were on the lines to
GRADUATE for months and they couldn't make it and they got kicked out. Some
elaborate reason why she didn't make it, making her guilty for not
performing her duty as a Case Supervisor in the RPF and other things from
her ethics file, got her SP DECLARED! She had no place to stay locally and
she was on the phone to her mother in Copenhagen in Denmark, begging for a
place to stay, until she got a job and "back on her feet." If someone would
see this over in Denmark, please help her out, she's a very nice girl. I was
devastated to see what happened to her family life. Her husband Alec Wheelis
graduated the RPF last year, and he was on a recruitment tour for the Super
Power project, I believe over in England. He wasn't informed or told
anything about his wife and she was told she would have to handle the
divorce later on so he would not be enturbulated. What kind of decency is
that? On top of it all, her mother-in-law, Alec's mother, is here on the RPF
also. Her name is Leslie Epstein. She worked at GOLD for many years. Her
husband John Epstein is also here and they had to witness their own son's
wife being SP declared and kicked out - never to be seen again. I saw her SP
declare order when it was on the bulletin board and it sounded like it was
just made up to get rid of her. Her twin Felipe, did not get officially SP
declared, but only "probationally SP declared," with no issue, but basically
told to "shut up" or you will get SP declared. I saw a big smile and relief
on his face when he was finally allowed to get out of here!!! Someone
decides "that's it" no more chances and then evidence is held against you
and you have no defense against "Scientology Justice." If some high exec
decides you are out -- then you are! This final assessment for graduating
the RPF is a printed list and available to any RPFer so it's easy to get
hold of. How would you like to have these questions barked in your face,
while on a video camera? Then expecting that it's a clean needle on the
emeter, and you fully agree...

1. Regarding Int Execs, do you have an evil purpose?
2. Regarding Int Execs. do you have a vicious intent?
3. Regarding Int Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?
4. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have an evil purpose?
5. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have a vicious intent?
6. Regarding RTC Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?
7. Regarding LRH, do you have an evil purpose?
8. Regarding LRH. do you have a vicious intent?
9. Regarding LRH, have you been spreading Black PR?
10. Regarding LRH, do you have any bad thoughts?
11. Are you secretly disaffected with Management?
12. Do you have any withholds from RTC?
13. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology?
14. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology dissemination?
15. On your RPF program, has an evil purpose been missed?

This has to be done on a video, with a close up on the dial and the PreClear
holding the cans. It's done as a full formal session and if you go to the
examiner afterwards and your needle is not "floating," meaning that you are
happy and agree, then you have to go back in session again -- over and over.
When you think you have a "clean assessment" you send it to the RPF I/C for
inspection and when he agrees he sends it on to the Senior C/S WUS in CMO
across the street for final approval. When it's approved for both you and
your twin, you have filled the last requirement on the program and can
submit your full data for final approval to RTC to graduate. Of an average
of 180 RPFers, there are 1 or 2 twinships that graduate every 4-6 months.
There are many more being assigned to the RPF in that time period and there
are quite few that get Fitness Boarded out if they don't move on the program
with their twin. You are basically 100% responsible for your twin, and
anything happening to him/her is your responsibility. In other words, nobody
is graduating alone, but always and only with your assigned twin. For some
reason there have been quite a lot RPF arrivals over the last few months
coming down from Int or OSA or GOLD. They don't look happy. Maybe they have
disagreements or they cannot put up with the Management or the regime of
David Miscarriage or are unable to please him with what he expects out of
their abilities. For some reason it's not a priority for us to see the
International events anymore. It used to be "an information line" to let all
RPFers know what is going on. We were about to see the LRH Birthday event in
March this year, and were seated and ready to see it, then the RPF I/C came
in and canceled it. We had to go and clean our rooms and then go to bed.
Maybe there was something on there that was not good for us to see?? Usually
the glorious Birthday Game is the highlight of the year, it covers all the
big wins and international expansion. I'm really curious to find out why we
couldn't see it, and I will, once I get out of here...
Everyone assigned to the RPF has to sign a waiver that one is doing the
program on his on volition for the purpose of getting oneself redeemed. No
one is forced to do the RPF and technically people are not held here against
their will, but nobody wants to be here. I believe that the majority are
working hard on this program, originally outlined by LRH on the ship Apollo.
They want to "make good" and "be forgiven" so they can get back in the group
and back to their old buddies and "help clear the planet." It might sound
fanatic and it is. But that's what is crammed in to your head when working
in the Sea Org. After many years, you forget how important other parts of
life are, like any interests, sport, hobbies and much less having any kind
of decent family life. So RPFers dedicate themselves to do all they can, and
they hang in there year after year on the RPF trying to graduate -- however,
one day you are told, "that's it!". Your time is up and you didn't make it,
so you get Fitness Boarded out of the Sea Org. Then you get dumped on the
street with severance pay of $500.
There is a totally different approach for someone who WANTS to leave. If you
say you want to leave, this is called "a blow." Then you get sec checked
over and over and not until several questions have been totally cleaned and
you have a "floating needle" are you allowed to complete the rest of the
steps to finally be able to go. I remember seeing Chuck Beatty on the line
to route out of the Sea Org here in the RPF. He ended up having a personal
"baby" watch for ALMOST 1 YEAR! Under watch 24/7 and obviously he could not
get those specific questions clean as he did not agree with many things. He
was at GOLD or Int for many years and I believe that he must have a lot of
information about many people, of what happened up there, why they were so
carefully trying to make sure that he would not turn on the church or
management. I'm sure he disagreed with a lot of things. But for a full year!
The lowest paid job anywhere, I would believe is something like $7.00/hour.
He could have made $20,000 in a year flipping burgers at McDonalds. The pay
in the RPF is 25% of full pay, which is $50, so after tax you end up with
$11.46 in your hand - PER WEEK!! That is barely enough to pay for hygiene
supplies, much less for any coffee or cigarettes!!

Personally, I hope that I will live through this insanity while maintaining
some sanity of my own until I get out in the real world, to start all over
again. Having no credit card, no ID, drivers license or family, I will start
over somehow. I'm sure I will find someone that agrees with what I'm letting
everybody know in my newsletters. Thank God that I have a friend very
closeby who can get the data out for me. I hope to see you soon on the
brighter side of-another life!

"The RPF Insider"

Message has been deleted

roger gonnet

Oct 4, 2004, 10:39:57 AM10/4/04
G-R-E-A-T.

I hope we'll get the name and the name's proprietopr soon between us.

And F-R-E-E.

"Magoo" <mag...@att.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
4161...@news2.lightlink.com...

Zed

Oct 4, 2004, 12:31:15 PM10/4/04

Mike Gormez

Oct 4, 2004, 4:24:23 PM10/4/04
"On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:04:57 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@att.net> wrote in
<4161...@news2.lightlink.com>:

>Personally, I hope that I will live through this insanity while maintaining
>some sanity of my own until I get out in the real world, to start all over
>again. Having no credit card, no ID, drivers license or family, I will start
>over somehow. I'm sure I will find someone that agrees with what I'm letting
>everybody know in my newsletters. Thank God that I have a friend very
>closeby who can get the data out for me. I hope to see you soon on the
>brighter side of-another life!

He says technically he is not held against his will and he wants to quit
the cult anyway, so why bother staying a minute longer?

Doesn't make sense..

--
Mike Gormez

- WISE is Scientology recruitment in the workplace http://stop-wise.biz/
- Scientology and health http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
- 'Religious' child abuse and neglect http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/
- Hubbard on psychs http://whyaretheydead.net/misc/scientology_hatred_of_psychiatry.html

Zinj

Oct 4, 2004, 4:44:05 PM10/4/04
In article <h7c3m0p27kkm044cj...@4ax.com>,
mgo...@chello.nl says...

> "On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:04:57 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@att.net> wrote in
> <4161...@news2.lightlink.com>:
>
> >Personally, I hope that I will live through this insanity while maintaining
> >some sanity of my own until I get out in the real world, to start all over
> >again. Having no credit card, no ID, drivers license or family, I will start
> >over somehow. I'm sure I will find someone that agrees with what I'm letting
> >everybody know in my newsletters. Thank God that I have a friend very
> >closeby who can get the data out for me. I hope to see you soon on the
> >brighter side of-another life!
>
> He says technically he is not held against his will and he wants to quit
> the cult anyway, so why bother staying a minute longer?
>
> Doesn't make sense..

That something in a Scientology® framework 'doesn't make sense' is more
the 'rule' than the 'exception', but I agree that 'insider's' reports do
raise some questions. Unfortunately ones that are unlikely to be
answered until 'he's' actually out, considering the one-way nature of
the communication, and possibly not even then, if 'insider's' intention
is merely to escape and then avoid harassment.

On the other hand, wanting to 'route out' rather than officially 'blow'
does make some sort of sense, considering what appears to be far more
severe security and imprisonment for those who announce that they 'want
out'.

I do think it's obvious that insider is not some kind of OSA
disinformation plant. So far all the information sounds authentic and
accurate, and sometimes even checkable, and although it's completely in
keeping for OSA to go to extreme lengths and absurd convolutions to
'pass', insider is so far beyond the pale of 'what would OSA approve' as
to make considering him a plant ludicrous.

More credible, if not convincing, would be a theory that 'insider' is a
bit of 'critic' disinformation intent on driving OSA and other
Scientology 'security' up the wall trying to find the 'leak', but I
doubt it.

Hopefully insider keeps in mind that while the 'Church' of Scientology
has never made a *practice* of murder, it's well within belief that they
make exceptions for 'special' cases.

Good luck insider! And take care.

Zinj
--
You can lead a Clam to Reason, but you Can't Make him Think

Phil Scott

Oct 4, 2004, 5:01:04 PM10/4/04

"Zed" <hend...@zeta.org.au> wrote in message

its probably not two way communication otherwise RPF
insider would know his stuff is getting through and being
posted... he might hear of leaks back channel though.

It amazes me that some like Epstein would be RPF'd and the
risk take that he would be alienated an spill the beans...
Davie must have great faith in the rutlessness of the
brainwash..not entirely unjustified.

The risk apparently is to let Epstein get goosey as this
mess tanks, or hold him captive and try to mash his brain into
mush.

Phil Scott

> Zed

iQEVAwUBQWF8ESsxIzhyTOOxAQEE3Qf9FtXvuF9esmpEcUXuxB5cotXRITY8H+
9p

3gkM8dNbcYuw2oMYUDz6bfLJFCNrL6af4l5rGDA10O25wxKc2ZA7sc/DYcCsy7
wH

xrd0d8HQQSXjWj6xaTLCPXjkmJhAmFs7r0g+7uip0Aln6HoDXFWXa//8PnLvif
be

hERuu8xYijq25dTV4Wn/bhOI1Z1EcKar5mojBcwfJPTfu9TK+/PgmEqBqN7WkN
PB

1gyffiDVNvztxOIEb4vtsofbdukxabEcCitUgHmDTnIPNH7ogOtOgHMJZX8pHE

Galileo

Oct 4, 2004, 6:58:47 PM10/4/04
Tory,

I wonder if you could ask your inside source for their motivation for
staying in the CoS/RPF while secretly writing their descriptions of
what goes on in the RPF and the names of people who are there.

In other words, why are they staying?

Revenge? A sense of justice? Responsibility? To get
documentation? To try to help get the CoS fixed or the present
management ousted before they are forced to leave?

Galileo

Zinj

Oct 4, 2004, 9:09:18 PM10/4/04

At the risk of bringing up sore and potentially disruptive subjects, I
can't help thinking that it's a crying shame that Bob Minton had his own
ego-driven desire to be 'Scientology Public Enemy #1' rather than
effectively invest in less PR intensive action.

Not to say tat I don't appreciate his commitment and investment. He did
a lot of good that can't be ignored, but I suspect that it was his
belief that Scientology Criticism *needed* a 'leader' that led to the
classicly greek tragedy.

The 'critical community' never needed a 'leader'. It still doesn't.
Scientology® is the putative leader of the non-existent ARSCC; and
that's as it should be.

Bob's 'Lisa Memorial Trust' was fataly doomed from the outset by a
confusion of missions. One; to assist Scientology escapees. Two; to
publicly oppose Scientology action, especially in its 'Clear City' of
Clearwater Fla.

Both were honorable and worthy missions, but they should *never* have
been combined.

And as far as the second goes, Bob should never have been publicly
active. His own wealth was his downfall, since he believed that he had
'rights' which could not be infringed.

No, no scientology critic lacking lawyers on retainer would fall for the
fallacy of 'having rights'.

When 'justice' goes to the big guns (or big warchests) being 'right' is
merely an expensive way of losing.

Sigh.

Anyway... Bob wasn't a good picketer. He thought he had rights, and
thought he could demand them.

He won. Every time. But he won the battles, not the war.

And his LMT was constructed as his own machine; to follow his own
leadership.

It was a nice try, but it didn't work. Scientology Criticism didn't and
doesn't need 'leaders'.

It does need money.

Hsd Bob been less ego-driven, he might have done something that I think
is now showing up as an *essential* need:

What's really needed now is an organization of 'half-way houses' for
escaping Scientologists.

A place to go with no requirements. A place to live, have a phone,
access to the internet and *no* requirements to 'confess' or speak.

Sea Orgers are staying in because they have nowhere to go. If they had a
'safe' place, they would leave.

I'm sure of it.

Unfortunately, we don't get to pick our millionaires, and there are few
available.

Magoo

Oct 4, 2004, 9:24:50 PM10/4/04

"Galileo" <squirr...@comcast.net> wrote in message

A good question, Galileo....and I'm sure when they're ready, they will tell
you.

Sorry I am just the messenger on this.

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

Message has been deleted

Jens Tingleff

Oct 5, 2004, 2:57:55 AM10/5/04

roger gonnet

Oct 5, 2004, 3:21:09 AM10/5/04

"Zed" <hend...@zeta.org.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
slrncm2v0l....@localhost.localdomain...

> In article <4161...@news2.lightlink.com>, Magoo wrote:
>> The RPF Insider Newsletter # 4
>>> that? On top of it all, her mother-in-law, Alec's mother, is here on the
>>> RPF
>> also. Her name is Leslie Epstein. She worked at GOLD for many years. Her
>> husband John Epstein is also here and they had to witness their own son's
>
> John Epstein? Jonathan Epstein perhaps? Married to Leslie Epstein...
>
> Yep, that's the guy. possibly the former Sea Org Reserves Chief,
> International Finance Director at the time that the IRS Closing Agreement
> was hammered out, "at-large" member of the (presumably disbanded) Church
> Tax
> Compliance Commitee. Legally speaking, he is (or was) listed as a trustee
> and/or director of several Scientology corporations, including the Church
> of
> Scientology Religious Trust. The guy probably knows stuff about Co$
> moneyflow.

Indeed, he's the one who knows it best in the world (since even hubbard's
era)

roger gonnet

Oct 5, 2004, 5:26:32 AM10/5/04

"Jens Tingleff" <jens...@tingleff.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
cjtgg...@news2.newsguy.com...

Well, NONE is about religion.

Religion is not something to get sins out of the mouths of people to be able
to blackmail them or to get them conforming to totalitarian rules.

K Palmer

Oct 5, 2004, 8:19:26 AM10/5/04

Zinj wrote:

Who needs millionaires?? With a little work and some support a network
of safe houses could be put together for little money. Anyone with a
spare bed/couch and a willingness to help out even one person could be
part of the underground railroad out of scientology. It requires only
the desire to do so and the willingness to put oneself out there. With
one contact inside it could mushroom into something bigger. It can and
has been done for years for battered women seeking escape from abusive
and stalking husbands with little orgnization and little outside
knowledge it works. It works just like the arscc(wdne)- no leaders to
focus on, no organization to attack, each one doing that which best
suits them - which makes it impossible to stop it entirely - a link here
or there does not the chain break - and that is how such a project could
work.

On the praries there is a network of people who help hutterite young
people escape their colonies if they so choose to - it's all done
quietly and without a lot of people knowing about it but should a young
man or woman need a car will pick them up at a pre-arranged spot
(usually at 3 am when it is easiest for said young person to leave
unseen) they are then driven to a safe house and eventually passed on
their way to where ever they need to go (most often to a friend or
relative who has already escaped). Clothes are collected and kept
bundled for these people and given to them on their first night out. It
works because no one really knows who is doing what or when but the word
does get out among those who need to hear it.

I helped along the way and would gladly do so again - no ifs ands or
buts - a safe place to sleep, food to eat, internet to access and no
pressure to do more than that is all these people really need at first.

Kim P