Henson and the Hemet Missle Defense System

Bob Minton

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
to end his litigation.

An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.

And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)

This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

Bob Minton
in Occupied Clearwater

Raptavio

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

You have got to be kidding me.

--
"It must be exciting to think that way, but a drag to have to deal with
the clinical diagnosis."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ptsc

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we do live
in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

ptsc

mikyd...@my-deja.com

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson
has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
> to end his litigation.

I thought this alleged criminal activity of Keith Henson
was disposed of back in July? Here is how he wrote of it:

Keith Henson on July 20, 2000 wrote in Message-ID
<8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

"I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which
I had parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by
the name of Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me.
Richardson and thug 2 started bitching to him about me taping them
when he blew them off by saying they had no expectation of privacy
out on a public road, and to stuff it. I don't think they knew this
arrest was coming down or why.

I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested,
since I don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any
statue of limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and
off to the new sheriff station we went.

As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a
*citizen's* arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In
theory, that puts all legal risk, including death, on the one who
has asked the deputy to arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise
missile threats against (*) and scn! You remember that posting
where I said modern missiles are more accurate than someone else
posted about? Well, that and the section out of the Gilliland book
were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption of the internal
ways they do things (what was not specified)."

But I thought this citizen's arrest was rescinded or not followed
through so no charges would be filed by the DA.

Is Kobrin lying or is an arrest warrant now outstanding for Henson?

Here is the text of the California law:

Cal Penal Code ยง 422. Punishment for threats

"Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which will
result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with
the specific intent that the statement, made verbally, in
writing, or by means of an electronic communication device, is to
be taken as a threat, even if there is no intent of actually
carrying it out, which, on its face and under the circumstances
in which it is made, is so unequivocal, unconditional, immediate,
and specific as to convey to the person threatened, a gravity of
purpose and an immediate prospect of execution of the threat, and
thereby causes that person reasonably to be in sustained fear for
his or her own safety or for his or her immediate family's
safety, shall be punished by imprisonment in the county jail not
to exceed one year, or by imprisonment in the state prison.

For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any
spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person
related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or
any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who,
within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.

"Electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited
to, telephones, cellular telephones, computers, video recorders,
fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same
meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of
Title 18 of the United States Code."

MD

Unknown

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:20:47 -0400, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
>
>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>>

>>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>>
>>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>>
>>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>>
>>Bob Minton
>>in Occupied Clearwater
>
>Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we do live
>in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.
>
>ptsc

As a poor person, I've always known that in the US, only the rich or
famous get real justice. If you have enough money or can get your
grievance in the public eye, you can get your case thrown out. If
you're up against bigger money or fame, it's hard to win.
Judge by the celebritys who get a slap on the hand as opposed to the
poorer people who get jail time for the same offenses.

Arnie Lerma <www.lermanet.com>

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob says...

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

This is, as described under penalty of perjury by Ex $cientologist
Mr. Frank Oliver, introduction by his lawyer...

Top Story on http://www.lermanet.com

How Scientology Frames its critics

Testimony under oath by Ex-Scientology operative Frank Oliver from court
transcript

Page 9: "Mr. Oliver will testify that upon his
leaving the church he was declared a suppressive person,
and he has been the target of such attacks as well.
There is actually a Department of Special Affairs, this
OSA Department that Mr. Howd is a member of. Check lists
on how to carry out such drills as targeting someone,
turning them into a criminal, and creating an engagement
upon which they can rely for their propaganda. You will
hear him testify about how a twin was used, and you will
actually see this in the videos. Where you see two
females together, that is actually part of their tactics
on using a twin. You will hear him testify about the way
everybody had scanned outside, be a witness, assumed the
action took place, and then turned around. That this is
not all coincidental, itโ€™s part of their tactics. They
are actually taught this and they rehearse this. Mr.
Oliver will testify to that."

Page 44 :

Q Is there an understanding on how the law and
the court system is to be used by Scientology?

A Itโ€™s just another tool that is used to harass
individuals, and if the individual doesnโ€™t have money and
you really want to get somebody you can bankrupt somebody
in a court.

Q Is that commonly done?

A Yes, it is.

Q What about the criminal law system?

A Anything they have to do.

Q And thatโ€™s actually taught to you?

A: Yes.

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

kEvin

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
In article <8pou5s$ohn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, <mikyd...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

>But I thought this citizen's arrest was rescinded or not followed
>through so no charges would be filed by the DA.

>Is Kobrin lying or is an arrest warrant now outstanding for Henson?

Charges can be filed without an arrest (an arrest warrant is automatically
issued) and arrests can result in a release with no charges filed.

It's likely that the cult has tried to get Keith arrested. I suspect
they dropped the citizen's arrest because the case against him is
bogus and they wanted a layer of cover, hence this action from a
DA who's acting on what Helena has told him. Remember, most people
aren't aware of Scientology[tm]'s tactics. Joan Wood wasn't prepared
for the onslaught she received as a result of the Lisa McPherson
autopsy and she'd been living and working with law enforcement in
Clearwater, FL for 20 years.

The only way to stop this in the future is to reform Scientology[tm].
This incident sounds egregious enough that Keith should look into
suing Helena and whoever gave her the information she's presented
to the DA. (She wasn't present for any of conversations, so she's
clearly acting on information from someone.) Unfortunately, lawsuits
and court cases are playing to Scientology[tm]'s strength, so even
with a good case it's hard to win.

kEvin
m...@primenet.com

barb

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
this is crap. The purpose of a lawsuit, etc. etc. Posts from ARS will
show that Keith merely discussed the accuracy of various weapons in
relationship to the posted GPS readings obtained at Gold Base.

The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
he would quit picketing Scientology.

Two totally unrelated items altogether. It's evident, although we've
known it all along, the cult is humorless as well as clueless.

--
barb

"Car salesmen are after your money, Christians are after your soul, but
the Church of Scientology wants both."
--Hartley Patterson

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com (see live Scientologists in their natural state!)

marcab_4

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00

Bob Minton wrote:

> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> to end his litigation.
>
> An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)

0-0-0-0-0-
quoted:
_______________________
Stamped "INTERNET"
'Global Defense Initiative'
Division ARSCC-WDNE-1459
Server Classification RED
Satellite Net Interlink:XENU_PENUMBRA
Orbital Station Marcab

INTEL ASSESMENT OF CURRENT CONFLICT
--HENSON VS. CO$

Databurst Procesed by: eva5
Ecoded File Contact: General Keith Henson

General Henson
.....have procesed data as requested.....
.....have calculated combat scenarios.....
.....have compared our resouces.....
.....have calculated odds of win/loss.....
.....have determined attorney losses will be .....
.....tremendous on CO$ side.....
.....conclusions encrypted below.....

[snip]

unit assessment - Classified intel report

[snip]

structure assessment - Classified intel report

[snip]

advanced maneuvers

[snip]

Awaiting Orders

end quoted-----<<<<<

--
Best Regards
Marcab_4

DaHatter

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
"ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
do live
> in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...

Anyone?

* listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

--
They never figured out that the Net is my (and a lot of others) sandbox,
or perhaps more like a friendly neighborhood pub. (they) Came busting

spamkiller in use - reply to don "at" lindner2k "dot" com

barb

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
mimus wrote:

> Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> posted:

> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >
> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
> >
> >Bob Minton
> >in Occupied Clearwater
>
> Will everyone who made jokes about trained eagles have to turn
> themselves in?
>
> --
> tinmi...@hotmail.com

Eagles of Mass Destruction? LOL!
> I saw
> many people
> reduced to
> incoherent babbling,
> stripping off clothes,
> crawling around on the ground,
> banging heads, limbs and other body parts
> against furniture and walls,
> barking,
> losing all sense of one's identity
> and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.
>
> --Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon
>
> I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson
>
> If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
> posting on the Internet every few days,
> we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
> It will be quite simple, actually.
>
> --Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)
>
> Case 5/BTLA/SP1

Bob Minton

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de>
wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>

>wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:

>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>

>Oh please, post this affidavit :-)

Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll scan
it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths dangerous
act at Hemet.

Bob Minton

ptsc

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/13/00
Byll23 wrote:

> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>you have to pay for them? :-P

Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane
idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.

ptsc

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 13, 2000, 6:34:33โ€ฏPM9/13/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>
wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.

Oh please, post this affidavit :-)

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Loveroftruth3657

Sep 13, 2000, 8:04:19โ€ฏPM9/13/00
dear ptsc,

with all due respect, i disagree with you.

you wrote:>Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is

right, we do
>live
>in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

from my point of view: to condemn an entire government for the acts of a
portion of that government is no different than condeming the entire ars for
the idiocy of some of the posters on it.

this wacko country beats the hell out of most every other wacko country on the
planet ptsc. at least here we can voice our opposition (in some measure).

& as you know i respect you immensely.

but i also believe it is in our own best interests to maintain perspective.

mr henson is not the first martyr of truth.

nor will he be the last.

i did 7 years in prison on a false charge.

when i was finally proven innocent the prosecuter didn't even have the common
decency (or humanity) to apologize to me.

do i hate all prosecuters? no.

the guy that wrote the pedophile post should be introduced to one. (soon)

but as winston churchill so aptly put: (and i will paraphrase his quote) the
united states government is the worst government in the entire
world.......except for all the rest.

i would suggest that the prosecutor in riverside county be investigated for his
(or her) connection to scientology.

they probably found dirt and threatened him or her with it.

we are at war ptsc. & i know you know it.

but we have the benefit of not yet being under the total dominion of
scientology.

if and when we begin attacking our own government (et al), we may begin that
long slippery slide down that slope that lands us flat on our backs, in the
hands of scientology itself.

now, am i ignorant as to the collusion between certain persons in our govt and
the cos? no i am not.

i am well read on this subject matter. (thanks in large part to the folks of
ars)

but i am a man of principle. and i believe in the power of truth. (and
patience)

and you are a person of power.

your words are watched, read, and honored by many.

please look before you leap my friend.

our government has not gone absolutely insane. (all governments by nature are
born absolutely insane).

the issue before us is one of individual corruption.

let us take a page from rons book and investigate the investigator.

keith henson is a hero.

love,
lar
loveroftruth

The German Paymaster

Sep 13, 2000, 8:39:32โ€ฏPM9/13/00
In article <8pou5s$ohn$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
mikyd...@my-deja.com wrote:

Based on this language, I would be of the opinion that Ed Richardson's
remarks about Keith's daughter Amber (threatening to interrogate her on
the premises of Gold base, etc.) would be considered actionable
threats, _much_ more plausibly than Keith's remarks.

--
Love and encouragement,
The German Paymaster

mimus

Sep 13, 2000, 9:47:35โ€ฏPM9/13/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> posted:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>

>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Will everyone who made jokes about trained eagles have to turn
themselves in?

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw

AndroidCat www.xenu.net

Sep 13, 2000, 10:47:02โ€ฏPM9/13/00
"DaHatter" <bitb...@lindner2k.com> wrote in message

> "ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
> do live
> > in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.
>
> Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
> Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...
>
> Anyone?
>
> * listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

If you don't mind Canada (Alternate America), check can.jobs and tor.jobs

Ron of that ilk.

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:29:49โ€ฏPM9/13/00
I'd like to state, for the record, that I have a small nuclear device
implanted in my chest. No, really. And if the CoS doesn't give me a peanut
butter and jelly sandwich _right_fucking_now_, I'll give Heber J a hug and
detonate it.

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:36:12โ€ฏPM9/13/00
My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82, a
.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year, I
beg Santa for one of them...

Is the fucking cult going to claim that _this_ post constitutes a threat?
Assholes. Go on, I dare ya!

mimus

Sep 13, 2000, 11:56:16โ€ฏPM9/13/00
byl...@aol.com (Byll23) posted:

> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82, a
>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year, I
>beg Santa for one of them...

Are you troubled by elephants?

Byll23

Sep 13, 2000, 11:53:25โ€ฏPM9/13/00
tinmi...@hotmail.com wrote:

>byl...@aol.com (Byll23) posted:
>
>> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82,
>>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every year,
>>beg Santa for one of them...
>
>Are you troubled by elephants?

Only the pink ones.

pATRICk dARCy

Sep 14, 2000, 12:00:16โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>,

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> to end his litigation.
>
> An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
> This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
> Bob Minton
> in Occupied Clearwater

and the us government promotes this stuff for other countries.
i wonder.............i wonder how many of our politicians
are aware of the threats, murder, ruination etc by the church
of scientology. its utterly amazing. in the name of freedom
the us governemnt is helping to destroy it. i got a little
part of one of my books of fiction coming up soon.

--
ONE OF THE GREATEST TRICKS OF THE DEVIL
IS TO CONVINCE U THAT HE DOESNT EXIST

Phil Scott

Sep 14, 2000, 12:43:12โ€ฏAM9/14/00
<bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>
>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

Keith if you DO hit the RED button..do not forget to file an
environmental impact statement first. We are at your side in this..

On another issue we were also able to foil the cults purchase of the
russian sub, launch platform they were bragging about (July 27th.)
That would have been bad, there is no way we could have targeted it
from the Andies or Ruby mountain sites. Fortunately out russian
allies were able to tag it right after the exchange.

If if you must launch, please give Mona a call first so she can help
ruby mountain calibrate your hat antenna device... If you lost her
number its Elko Nevada information for Mona's II, thats right across
the street from the comerical hotel.

Phil Scott,
Machu Piccu UG ICBM Launch site commander.

roger gonnet

Sep 14, 2000, 1:12:11โ€ฏAM9/14/00

DaHatter <bitb...@lindner2k.com> a รฉcrit dans le message :

8QWv5.108$mk4....@news.pacbell.net...
> "ptsc" <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Insanity. The government has gone absolutely insane. Sten is right, we
> do live
> > in the "United Snakes." Fuck this wacko country.

I'd not say wacko country, I'd say that US citizens have to be somewhat
educated about what is totalitarism, about what is the danger of religion,
or religious issues, overtaking the legal issues.

I'd say that they can't always perceive a politician if he's not presented
in the middle of large rich events, and so, they can elect some wacko
pervert politician.

roger

> Hoo boy. Anyone in Australia, Denmark, Finland, France, the Netherlands,
> Norway, or Sweeden* need a systems engineer?...
>
> Anyone?
>
> * listed alphebetically, not in order of preference. :)

roger gonnet

Sep 14, 2000, 1:15:24โ€ฏAM9/14/00

Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> a รฉcrit dans le message :
gfg0ss08cividd52c...@4ax.com...

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
<til...@berlin.snafu.de>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>
> >wrote in <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>:
> >
> >>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has
been
> >>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> >>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
> >>to end his litigation.
> >
> >Oh please, post this affidavit :-)
>
> Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll
scan
> it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths
dangerous
> act at Hemet.

haha!

I'll witness that I met him many times last year, that he was alaways with
three megatons bombs in his car's back, that he was totally paranoรฏd, and
so, forth. That could perhaps help, police and justice to find out who
really Keith is ;-)) after having seen what he has in his pockets and car's
bacjk!

roger

kEvin

Sep 14, 2000, 1:51:14โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <39C01E50...@pacbell.net>, barb <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
>$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
>he would quit picketing Scientology.

No one on ars knew the amount of the Erlich settlement, or if they
did they weren't talking. Keith said he would quit picketing Hemet
if they paid him what they paid Dennis. The thug supplied the $5
million figure. (that's probably a breach of the settlement
agreement, but I doubt that matters much.)

kEvin
m...@primenet.com

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 2:06:42โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC

What I have in the form of a declaration from Helena is *really* weird.
It seems to be a court calendar printout, gives 9/1/00 as the date the
charges were filed, and lists 9/15/00 as the arraignment. Of course, 9/15
is also the day the cult has me in deposition in Hurtado vs Berry, and
Graham is not available that day.

LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
Hoden tomorrow.

Officially I don't have notice of this thing--and Graham has not
managed to find someone who knows about it and will return a phone
call from Riverside DA's office. If anyone from the Riverside DA is
reading, let me help. My cell phone 650-776-5702, my lawyer's phone is
310-393-2835. Unless it is late afternoon, I can't get out there
9/15, Friday. But we should be able to work out something over the
phone, some time next week perhaps.

If this turns out to be for real, I hate to ask, but I am going to have to
ask for donations again. I have a consulting gig at the moment, but
dealing with this stuff will obviously keep me from working much.

I recently got two entirely unsolicited donations which I listed on my
log for the cult and court. (They had no return address, so I could not
send them back.) There is no requirement for me to list who sent the
money, but knowing amounts might make it easier for the cult to track down
people who send gifts. So if you send one, be aware that is it not
entirely without risk. On the other hand, the cult does seem to be spread
a bit thin recently.

A very perplexed,

Keith Henson

PS. If this works for the cult, it is going to make the Internet much
like an airport in that certain jokes will get you jail time. There is a
point to limiting certain kinds of speech in airports, but should it be
applied to the net? Or is this way too much of a free speech restriction?

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 2:23:24โ€ฏAM9/14/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> Byll23 wrote:

>> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>>you have to pay for them? :-P

> Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane

> idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
> of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.

Yeah, folks don't jump the gun here. This paperwork is really sketchy,
and I would have thought the Deputy who interviewed me would have called
me to come in. There is a story either way, I am just not sure what
the story is.

Keith Henson

Phil Scott

Sep 14, 2000, 2:53:45โ€ฏAM9/14/00
On 13 Sep 2000 21:35:03 -0700, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Byll23 wrote:
>
>> There, now will you stupid fuckwits arrest me too? Jackasses. Decerebrates.
>>Reality-impaired whores. Were you fuckers born with extra chromosomes, or did
>>you have to pay for them? :-P
>

>Now now now. . .just because a certain DA is a criminally insane
>idiot who ought to be in prison being brutally sodomized by a gang
>of Nazi Lowriders doesn't mean there's any call for talk like that.
>

>ptsc

One wonders what the DA thinks this is going to do for his career?
It can't be good. The only thing I can figure is that someone is
making it very much worth his while.

But even if thats the case. How the cult or anyone in the DA's
office has a chance of coming out of this mess in tact eludes me
entirely.

Although I have seen such insanity before from the US government, it
seems almost deliberate, a way of signaling that 'we are powerful and
can win no matter what the facts are'...

for instance in the nuclear weapons industry, despite overwhelming
evidence and scientific understanding to the contrary, US Dept of
Energy officials are on record as asserting that plutonium is good for
your health.... its a way of insulting and discouraging ones enemies I
think.

Getting away with Lisa McPhersons murder was another such example.
This cult is apparently immune from serious prosection in the United
States, and wishes to telegraph that around as broadly and obviously
as possible. It could discourage a thousand lawsuits from even being
brought.

That I believe is the ongoing intent.

Phil Scott

Chris Owen

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
<bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
think he possesses?

--
| Chris Owen - chr...@OISPAMNOlutefisk.demon.co.uk |
| THE TRUTH ABOUT L. RON HUBBARD AND THE UNITED STATES NAVY |

Baba ROM DOS

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Byll23 wrote in message <20000913233612...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...

Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
identitfy a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...

ptsc

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Phil Scott wrote:

>Getting away with Lisa McPhersons murder was another such example.
>This cult is apparently immune from serious prosection in the United
>States, and wishes to telegraph that around as broadly and obviously
>as possible. It could discourage a thousand lawsuits from even being
>brought.

>That I believe is the ongoing intent.

If the Scientology cult's intent is to boast widely and create
as broad a public recognition that there will be no relief from
courts, ever, and that they proudly trumpet this, that is Not
Smart.

It is very, very Not Smart to create an impression that no justice
can ever be expected from US Courts and I should think the reasons
for that should be obvious. After all, this is a nation that likes
to boast it is a nation of laws, not men, but really when you get
right down to it, primarily it's a country full of vicious loonies
who get all sorts of warped little ideas into their twisted little
minds.

I'd be more explicit, but we all know where *that* could lead.

ptsc

Tommy

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

I want to see a search warrant for ICBMs.

Tommy
--
"It's doubtful anyone would heed a failed
businessman with his own "religion" and other failed sci-fi interests."

"Dorsai666" Dan Bryenton, posted to a.r.s.

Beverly Rice

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
> Hoden tomorrow.

Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are
~on record~ as threatening your daughter?

ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
will not have an extended fallout,

Beverly

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

Ah. Now I understand why they wouldn't let us out into that back area
when I was working there.

ptsc

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:

>Keith Henson wrote:

>> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
>> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
>> Hoden tomorrow.

>Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are

>~on record~ as threatening your daughter?

>ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
> will not have an extended fallout,

Could this whole idiotic charade be best described as "Operation Foot ICBM?"

ptsc

justWog

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:54:58 +0100, Chris Owen
<chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
><bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes

>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>>
>>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>>
>>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>>
>>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
>

>Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
>hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
>think he possesses?

Actually, I worry the cult may plant some slightly radioactive
materials in his home/workshop/garage in Palo Alto or his car while he
is gone and get the govt to do a reading for it under false pretenses.
Then say he was going to dump it in the water system of Gold/Hemet or
some such dumb thing. :(

Weirder things have happened.

Be very very careful Keith.

Keith Henson

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

snip

> I recently got two entirely unsolicited donations which I listed on my
> log for the cult and court. (They had no return address, so I could not
> send them back.) There is no requirement for me to list who sent the
> money, but knowing amounts might make it easier for the cult to track down
> people who send gifts. So if you send one, be aware that is it not
> entirely without risk. On the other hand, the cult does seem to be spread
> a bit thin recently.

Ah, I got email last night from someone who *wanted* to be listed on
the log. If you *want* to be listed, put a note in making that really
clear.

Keith Henson
Box 60012
Palo Alto, CA 94306

PS, if you are close enough to picket gold or LA or CW, I would prefer
that to gifts. There will be a picket at gold this Sat. Come and
join the fun.

PPS, bring picket signs rather than cruise missiles. :-)

PPPS, we have a few extra picket signs if you don't have one (and
can make more).

David Lesher

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
phils...@hotmail.com (Phil Scott) writes:

>On another issue we were also able to foil the cults purchase of the
>russian sub, launch platform they were bragging about (July 27th.)

And the authorities found the other one outside of Bogota.

For the Ho' to have her Depends in such a knot; Keith's picketing
must be driving Miscarriage up the wall. Guess (*) is having
wet dreams of his cellmate Bubba again.

Who'd have thought one lone guy with a sign, in the middle of the
desert, could have such an effect?

Keep up the good work, Keith...

David Lesher

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> writes:

>There is a story either way, I am just not sure what
>the story is.

I know, Keith. I know!!!

See, they figured you are really secretly ethnic Chinese. You must
be the guy that Dr. Lee, from Taiwan, gave all those tapes to, the
ones with the quote "crown jewels" on them.

(Oops, that's last week's story. Previous statements are inoperative.)

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.

All I can say is: "What the Fuck?"

---
"If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Chris Owen <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:

>Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
>hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
>think he possesses?

No, just the 15Kg of Russian Plutonium I mailed last month.
I'm keeping the other 15Kg for emergencies and I'm waiting
for the SCUD that Saddam promised me for getting him a free
AOL account.

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
barb <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>this is crap. The purpose of a lawsuit, etc. etc. Posts from ARS will
>show that Keith merely discussed the accuracy of various weapons in
>relationship to the posted GPS readings obtained at Gold Base.

Its worse than crap, it is conspiracy to waste government time
and resources *just* to get Keith. This is one that the cult
will *never* forget if in fact this is a real charge.

>The other thing was an unrelated joke in which Keith suggested that, for
>$5 mil, (wondering if that was how much the Erlich settlement was for)
>he would quit picketing Scientology.

Fuck it, I've said I'd leave them alone for $25,000, but got no
bites :-)

>Two totally unrelated items altogether. It's evident, although we've
>known it all along, the cult is humorless as well as clueless.

This isn't clueless, this is the kind of thing where the cult
lawyers end up reprimanded by the judge and the cult gets
whacked good and proper with a fine or somesuch.

Captain Nerd

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com

Brent Stone

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:16:40 -0400, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:
>
>>Keith Henson wrote:
>

>>> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the exhibits
>>> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
>>> Hoden tomorrow.
>

>>Aren't the individuals listed above, the ones that are
>>~on record~ as threatening your daughter?
>
>>ARC for the Co$ detonating idiot bombs, which hopefully
>> will not have an extended fallout,
>
>Could this whole idiotic charade be best described as "Operation Foot ICBM?"
>
>ptsc

Not if you didn't want to get charged with threats of using "weapons
of mass destruction", it couldn't :)

They have ~no~ idea where all the foot bullets are coming from, so
they naturally blame the SPs. Therefore, a suggestion that they're
going to nuke their own foot would be taken as another threat from
an SP.

- Brent

El Roto

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <fVrN1PAS...@lutefisk.demon.co.uk>,
Chris Owen <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:
snip

> Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
> hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
> think he possesses?

I predict Keith's handlers will add the following snippet to their
PicketBabble(R) next time he's at Hemet:

"So, Keith, is that an ICBM in your pocket or are you just happy to see
me?"

--
Steve G.

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
phils...@hotmail.com (Phil Scott) wrote:

>One wonders what the DA thinks this is going to do for his career?
>It can't be good. The only thing I can figure is that someone is
>making it very much worth his while.

I always figured DA's were fairly hard-nosed about whether a
case could be successfully prosecuted, both for the public
good and weight of evidence. This one's gone to the dogs
(or the clams) it appears...

>But even if thats the case. How the cult or anyone in the DA's
>office has a chance of coming out of this mess in tact eludes me
>entirely.

You're right. Where's this DA gonna be saying "and there's that
case in Florida..." for his next job app? I don't think so.

There's more to this than meets the eye, and *again* the cultists
must good liars to pull this one into the shape of a legitimate
threat. Fucking good liars. I smell at least one lawyer who might
have to practise in another country if the judge gets the shits on.

Cristino

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
I might get some ICBM's for myself as I just saw some were being offered
at Ebay, and also an ICBM carrier. You can choose
your ICBM colors... Neat!

Now, will I get arrested too?

Tommy wrote:

> I want to see a search warrant for ICBMs.
>
> Tommy
> --
> "It's doubtful anyone would heed a failed
> businessman with his own "religion" and other failed sci-fi interests."
>
> "Dorsai666" Dan Bryenton, posted to a.r.s.

--
Cristino, KoX, SP3, unsalvageable PTS

Phaedrus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
justWog wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:54:58 +0100, Chris Owen
> <chr...@lutefisk.OISPAMNOdemon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob Minton
> ><bobm...@lisatrust.net> writes
> >>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >>to end his litigation.
> >>
> >>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >>
> >>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >>
> >>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd.
> >
> >Utterly bizarre. So will Keith's house now be raided to find that
> >hidden stockpile of TOWs, TLAMs and ICBMs which Scientology seems to
> >think he possesses?
>
> Actually, I worry the cult may plant some slightly radioactive
> materials in his home/workshop/garage in Palo Alto or his car while he
> is gone and get the govt to do a reading for it under false pretenses.
> Then say he was going to dump it in the water system of Gold/Hemet or
> some such dumb thing. :(
>
> Weirder things have happened.
>
> Be very very careful Keith.

Yeah, throw out that old watch with the radium dial!

mimus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
"roger gonnet" <roger....@worldnet.fr> posted:

>Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> a รฉcrit dans le message :
>gfg0ss08cividd52c...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:34:33 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
><til...@berlin.snafu.de>

>> wrote:

>been
>California's
>effort
>> >

>> >Oh please, post this affidavit :-)
>>
>> Keith is faxing the stuff to me in a few hours (he's driving now) and I'll
>scan
>> it in at office in am. There are several depo's talking about Keiths
>dangerous
>> act at Hemet.
>
>haha!
>
>I'll witness that I met him many times last year, that he was alaways with
>three megatons bombs in his car's back, that he was totally paranoรฏd, and
>so, forth. That could perhaps help, police and justice to find out who
>really Keith is ;-)) after having seen what he has in his pockets and car's
>bacjk!

Wait 'til Forensic gets a gander at those feathers.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

anima

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Actually, the nomination reads: "The Five Million Dollar Nuclear ICBM
FootMissile"

http://scientology.exposingthetruth.com/Clammys.htm

anima

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:10:54 -0400, Beverly Rice <dbj...@ao.net> wrote:
>
> >Keith Henson wrote:
>

> >> LMT folks may be able to post an OCR of the page and some of the
exhibits
> >> which relate, particularly from Frank Petty, Edwin Richardson and Ken
> >> Hoden tomorrow.

shar...@my-deja.com

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <39c0e8c6...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
fan...@nilspam.iinet.com.au wrote:

> Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson
has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million
extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an
attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
> >
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED
button :-)

> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most
absurd.

> All I can say is: "What the Fuck?"

> ---
> "If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"
>"If it smells like shit it is a critique!"

anima

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
What he *really* meant to say was:
(for the humor impaired, this is a PARODY)

<sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com> wrote in message
Bob Minton wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has
been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who
may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.

>And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
>
>This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd
>

>Bob Minton
>in occupied Clearwater.

It has become convincingly clear that the only occupation of Clearwater has
been by a pack of lying criminals known as the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY headed by
Heber Jensch who has
been arrested and who out on bail of 172,000,000 pesetas pending service for
his
crimes in Spain.

Second in command, and his right hand man is Mike Rinder, known throughout
the
community as a whine grower.

The CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web
site admits to a
long list of criminal acts he committed for us. Hopefully, he has been out
of the cult long enough that they won't prosecute us for telling him to do
these things,
and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.

Mary Demoss, who has not perfected the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY's technique of
lying convincingly, is
known to be fiddling with the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY and is attempting to
cover up the truth which has been going from Minton directly to "witnesses"
employed by the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY.

It is time to shine the light on this criminal infestation of Clearwater and
get the lot of them sent off to a county accomodation. I for one am looking
forward to further arrests of members of the CULT OF $CAMITOLOGY.

Mark Regent

Arnie Lerma

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <968964814.3...@webmail.cotse.com>,
<sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com says...

>[snip]

> I for one am looking
>forward to further arrests of members of the LMT.
>
>Mark Regent

Ahh yes,
Mark Regent demonstrates the Real True Test of a $cientology OT
The ability to create misery without conscience
Go to the Examiner Mark! Your needle is floating!
then goto success & Write a success story!

Arnie Lerma

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

Byll23

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
ptsc pt...@my-deja.com wrote:

Yeah, that pretty much describes Congress. :-)

Byll23

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
"Baba ROM DOS" wrote:

>Byll23 wrote in message <20000913233612...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...
>> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82,
>>.50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every
>year, I
>>beg Santa for one of them...
>>
>>Is the fucking cult going to claim that _this_ post constitutes a threat?
>>Assholes. Go on, I dare ya!
>
>Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
>fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
>identify a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
>particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...

Hey, _I_ don't have to say that, you did. All I have to do is respond to
that post...

Now the legal case against me is _exactly_ as ironclad as the one against
Keith!

If this actually goes to trial, I'm going to write to the powers that be in
California and _DEMAND_ that they arrest me too.

PS: With a _good_ scope on an M-82, a point target can be hit in excess of 900
yards.

AndroidCat www.xenu.net

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
"Byll23" <byl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Oh no! I've taken high-school chemistry and know about exothermic
reactions, and I know more about nuclear physics than Dr. Elron Hubbard!

Right, where's my red switch?!

Ron of that ilk.
FREE TEST
EXPENSIVE LAWYERS

DaHatter

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote in message

> PS. If this works for the cult, it is going to make the Internet much
> like an airport in that certain jokes will get you jail time. There is a
> point to limiting certain kinds of speech in airports, but should it be
> applied to the net? Or is this way too much of a free speech restriction?

IIRC, the text of the law posted earlier reads "credible threat". I see
nothing here but distortions and a severe lack of critical thinking skills
on the part of co$.

Another round of Fair Game, another footbullet in the works.

--
They never figured out that the Net is my (and a lot of others) sandbox,
or perhaps more like a friendly neighborhood pub. (they) Came busting
right in and tore the place up, and have never figured out why the
natives were really pissed at them. -- Keith Henson

-- www.parishioner.org/agree.html -- www.xenu.net --

"Life's a bitch. And she's back in season." -- They Live
spamkiller in use - reply to don "at" lindner2k "dot" com

realpch

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com wrote:

[snip various idiocies to get to a truly astounding idiocy]

> The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web site admits to a
> long list of criminal acts he committed. Hopefully, he has been out of state

> and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.

Are you referring to the XenuTV tape of Mr. McClaughry wherein he
discusses employing "fair game" tactics per Church of Scientology policy
while in the employ of that organization's secret service arm?

Peach

Tommy

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com wrote:

> Bob Minton wrote:
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >
> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd
> >
> >Bob Minton
> >in occupied Clearwater.
>
> It has become convincingly clear(gibber, froth, drool)

> The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web site admits to a
> long list of criminal acts he committed. Hopefully, he has been out of state
> and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.

You moron - you had better run while you can. He did those "criminal
acts" for $cientology.
Do you know what this means? RICO, that what that means.
If there is a Federal investigation, it will point striaght to OSA (that
means you), and all the "We don't do that any nore" and "Those were all
rogue $cientologists" crap won't save Department 20 from the wrecking
block, and YOU from the slammer.

> Mark Regent

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
> [...]
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> >And, Keith if you decide not to surrender, don't hit the RED button :-)
> >
> >This is Scientology intimidation of the justice system at it's most absurd
> >
> >Bob Minton
> >in occupied Clearwater.
>
> It has become convincingly clear that the only occupation of Clearwater has
> been by a pack of lying criminals known as the LMT headed by Bob Minton who has
> been twice arrested for battery and who has an outstanding warrant for his
> arrest in Nigeria.
>
> Second in command, and his right hand man is Jesse Prince, known throughout the
> community as a marijuana cultivator who is currently awaiting charges on his
> most recent arrest. Prince has two prior DUI arrests not to mention a long
> arrest history from years ago.
>
> Head of the LMT Internet propaganda is Mark Bunker who is awaiting his criminal
> trial in Chicago when his staged video ambush was stopped by the police when he
> trespassed on Church property.

> The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web site admits to a
> long list of criminal acts he committed. Hopefully, he has been out of state
> and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.
>
> Then there is LMT Office Manager Robert Peterson who is a fugitive from
> Watertown, Wisconsin for debts owed to the local government there. Peterson has
> other skeletons in his closet which are about to come out. Look for a new
> arrest soon.
>
> Grady Ward, the LMT Chief of Security, has been found to be a copyright
> infringer who has a multi-million dollar judgment entered against him in
> federal court.
>
> Armstrong, one of the LMT paid "witnesses" has an outstanding warrant for his
> arrest in California.
>
> One of the LMT associates, Tom Padgett currently sits in jail for the next five
> years for failing to pay his child support.
>
> Stacy Brooks, who has perfected the LMT's technique of lying convincingly, is
> known to be criminally fiddling with the LMT finances and is attempting to
> cover up the payments which have been going from Minton directly to "witnesses"
> employed by the LMT. An investigation is pending on this criminal activity.
>
> It is clear that Henson's is LMT's boy and is being paid by them and his most
> recent arrest is just one of a long list.

> It is time to shine the light on this criminal infestation of Clearwater and
> get the lot of them sent off to a county accomodation.

I agree. It's time for Scientology to pay for its offenses against
society. The sooner the better!
A good start, "Richard Bernard," the scientologist videotaped attacking
Mark Bunker with a hammer, is now serving time for cocaine trafficking.

How do you reconcile this with your touted "World without drugs"
propaganda, scientology? Mark? Care to address this one?

I thought not.

barb

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
realpch wrote:

> sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com wrote:
>
> [snip various idiocies to get to a truly astounding idiocy]
> >
> > The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web site admits to a
> > long list of criminal acts he committed. Hopefully, he has been out of state
> > and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.
>
> Are you referring to the XenuTV tape of Mr. McClaughry wherein he
> discusses employing "fair game" tactics per Church of Scientology policy
> while in the employ of that organization's secret service arm?
>
> Peach

I believe he conveniently forgot to add that bit!

Phaedrus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

The scout coyotes report that dtom...@my-deja.com said...
> In article <8pqmek$lh3$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
> > [snip]
> > PS, if you are close enough to picket gold or LA or CW, I would
> > prefer that to gifts. There will be a picket at gold this Sat.
> > Come and join the fun.
> >
> > PPS, bring picket signs rather than cruise missiles. :-)
> >
> > PPPS, we have a few extra picket signs if you don't have one (and
> > can make more).
>
> Henson, Dopey (BStone) and the other dwarves, are you really going to
> let Minton egg you on? You are in serious trouble this time and
> Stone, Warr and Frice are accessories.

If Keith is the one in trouble here, why are you the one who
sounds so desperate? Why are you the one making baseless accusations
of crimes? Is it possible that you're somewhat nervous that your
scheme to have Keith arrested is turning into yet another
self-inflicted gunshot wound for your organization? If you thought
that the upcoming events would benefit your cause, it would certainly
seem to be in your organization's best interests to have as many
witnesses to those events as possible. Why are you so desperate for
there to be no witnesses to the events that may happen?
Why are you placing a man carrying a cardboard sign so totally at
cause over you?

> Where is Shy David? Oh yeah, out of state. Nice co-incidence huh?

Am I supposed to react in stunned disbelief to the fact that an
interesting event is occurring while one critic is on an absence
announced long in advance?
If you would like to discuss coincidences, isn't it an interesting
coincidence that you would return to a.r.s after a four-month absence
just in time to deliver this 'warning' to us?

> (Yes, I'm just a cult shill, a clam from the Borg, throw some racist
> labels at me as usual but realize Henson, Minton has paved the path
> to hell for you. There are people who believed you to be a friend,
> will you take them into ruin with you?)

If we are the ones in trouble, why are you the one who sounds so
desperate?

- --
SCIENTOLOGY WON'T LET MEMBERS READ THIS. BUT YOU SHOULD. www.xenu.net
Interested in books and stories about shapeshifting, lycanthropy, etc.?
Visit the Transformation Stories List at www.transformationlist.com
For more info about me, visit www.lycanon.org SP1/KoX
PGP Fingerprint: 138E F191 42B6 5C3F D5D5 821B 430B 7306 970B BCFE
Key: http://www.lycanon.org/pgpkey.html

Phaedrus

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00

The scout coyotes report that dtom...@my-deja.com said...

> "Mittens" your house of cards is caving in. You and your slaves at
> LMT have always held nothing but contempt for Henson but will you
> take the rest of ARS with you. This is not 1995. There is no
> "internet world
> intellectual property" issue in debate, there is only hate and
> bigotry fueled by you.

If Bob Minton is the one in trouble, why are you the one who
sounds so desperate?

> Why did you really come here?

Bob Minton has been posting here on a fairly regular basis all
along, on a variety of incidents. You have suddenly returned after a
four-month absence, to make a series of posts focusing only on this one
specific incident. Why did _you_ really come here?

> Was it that you could not resist Stacy Young and would do anything to
> have her?

You seem to show an abnormal fascination with the second dynamic.
Could there be an overt or missed withhold on this dynamic that is
aberrating you? You may wish to discuss this with your auditor and
case supervisor.

> Is someone connected to the IMF or World Bank blackmailing you over
> Nigeria and Turkey?

If Bob Minton is the one now at risk as a result of your
organization's recent activities in Nigeria, why are you the one who
sounds so desperate?

> Or are you really just a go-bot whose been wacked on meds and in
> Psychiatric-Life Scientists hands since his youth?

This matter seems to be restimulating you so badly that you are
losing your ability to construct coherent sentences. I really think
that you should discuss this with your auditor and case supervisor as
soon as possible.

> (Come on Bob and LMT, I'm just a Clammy Troll, tell me the "truth.")

Are you unsure of the truth?

> Oh Tillll-man, zis means you too! 'Did Bobby "loan" you any money
> like Ursula?'

Why would that be important? Do you need money?

- --
Visit the Transformation Stories List at www.transformationlist.com
For more info about me, visit www.lycanon.org SP1/KoX
PGP Fingerprint: 138E F191 42B6 5C3F D5D5 821B 430B 7306 970B BCFE
Key: http://www.lycanon.org/pgpkey.html

Mandible

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <20000914195859...@ng-cl1.aol.com>, byl...@aol.com
says...

>"Baba ROM DOS" wrote:
>
>>Byll23 wrote in message <20000913233612...@ng-cq1.aol.com>...

>>> My dream rifle, the one I salivate at the merest thought of, is the M-82,
>>>a .50 cal sniper rifle that can kill an elephant a half mile away. Every
>>>year, I beg Santa for one of them...
>>>
>>>Is the fucking cult going to claim that _this_ post constitutes a threat?
>>>Assholes. Go on, I dare ya!
>>
>>Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
>>fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
>>identify a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
>>particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...
>
> Hey, _I_ don't have to say that, you did. All I have to do is respond to
>that post...
>
> Now the legal case against me is _exactly_ as ironclad as the one against
>Keith!
>
> If this actually goes to trial, I'm going to write to the powers that be in
>California and _DEMAND_ that they arrest me too.
>
>PS: With a _good_ scope on an M-82, a point target can be hit in excess of 900
>yards.

More from the Byll23 primer on shooting off bullets at the unarmed targets of
his hate:

>On 04 Mar 2000 19:52:42 GMT, byl...@aol.com (Byll23) wrote:

>Ya know, had Minton been in Texas, he could have legally shot to
>kill them [Scientologists] just for trespassing.

>PS Speaking as a gun nut: Warning shots should never be fired in the air, but
>at the ground right between the threatening person's feet.

>Also, you should use hollow points whenever possible. Not only do they do
>more tissue damage, but they are much less likely to go through walls and hit
>innocent bystanders. Some small caliber hollow point rounds will pancake on
>1/4 inch plywood (!!!) but still have enough stopping power to give
>a threatening cultist something to think about. This has been a public service
>announcement. Thank you for the applause...

Mandible

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:

>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>to end his litigation.
>
>An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
>negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.

And he calls you first. Was that to make sure that all the bookkeeping is
properly cooked? Or just a routine call to his employer so you could both get
your stories to match?

>Bob Minton
>in Occupied Clearwater

pli...@rocketmail.com

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
In article <8povat$9...@edrn.newsguy.com>, Arnie says...

On 13 Sep 2000 15:33:01 -0700, Arnie Lerma <www.lermanet.com>
<Arnie_...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob says...

>>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
>>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
>>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
>>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
>>to end his litigation.
>>
>>An arrest seems imminent

>>Bob Minton

> This is, as described under penalty of perjury by

Sten-Arne?

Will more #lies logs appear implicating you as a co-conspirator?

You might want to consider turning over any incriminating evidence yourself
while you can still make a deal.

Do you condone bomb threats?

Maybe they fit your "sow the ground with salt" threat.

You are on record with your "prescribed remedy" for the Church of Scientology.

>...we must continue our work until done
>and then sow the ground with salt.

>Arnie

"Sow the ground with salt" references Roman revenge exacted against Carthage
during the Third Punic War.

After a seige, the Roman army assaulted Carthage. The legions went from house to
house massacring the citizens in what has been termed, "perhaps the greatest
systematic execution of non-combatants before World War II". Carthaginians not
murdered were sold into slavery. The harbor and the city were demolished. All of
the nearby countryside was "sown with salt" to render it unarable and
uninhabitable.

Mr. Lerma, if yours isn't a clear statement of hate and a desire for revenge
then the English language lacks the words.

Patrick

Hartley Patterson

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/14/00
Bob Minton wrote:

> According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> to end his litigation.

Since the CoS has a habit of accusing others of doing things they
themselves do, this is, um, slightly worrying. What exactly do they have
stashed away out there?

--
"I think of my beautiful city in flames"
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Byll23

Sep 14, 2000, 8:29:37โ€ฏPM9/14/00
Hell. As a matter of fact, I have now made up my mind that _I'M_ going to start
actively picketing the fucking cult too. Next time someone wants to picket in
Milwaukee or Chicago, contact me. Way to go, CoS. With tech like this, who
needs enemies?

JimDBB

Sep 14, 2000, 10:23:35โ€ฏPM9/14/00
>Subject: Henson and the Hemet Missle Defense System
>From: sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com
>Date: 9/14/00 3:53 PM Central

>It has become convincingly clear that the only occupation of Clearwater has
>been by a pack of lying criminals known as the LMT headed by Bob Minton who
>has
>been twice arrested for battery and who has an outstanding warrant for his
>arrest in Nigeria.
>
>Second in command, and his right hand man is Jesse Prince, known throughout
>the
>community as a marijuana cultivator who is currently awaiting charges on his
>most recent arrest. Prince has two prior DUI arrests not to mention a long
>arrest history from years ago.
>
>Head of the LMT Internet propaganda is Mark Bunker who is awaiting his
>criminal
>trial in Chicago when his staged video ambush was stopped by the police when
>he
>trespassed on Church property.
>

>The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, who on the LMT's web site admits to a
>
>long list of criminal acts he committed. Hopefully, he has been out of state
>
>and the statute of limitiations for these crimes has not run in California.
>

>Then there is LMT Office Manager Robert Peterson who is a fugitive from
>Watertown, Wisconsin for debts owed to the local government there. Peterson
>has
>other skeletons in his closet which are about to come out. Look for a new
>arrest soon.
>
>Grady Ward, the LMT Chief of Security, has been found to be a copyright
>infringer who has a multi-million dollar judgment entered against him in
>federal court.
>
>Armstrong, one of the LMT paid "witnesses" has an outstanding warrant for his
>
>arrest in California.
>
>One of the LMT associates, Tom Padgett currently sits in jail for the next
>five
>years for failing to pay his child support.
>
>Stacy Brooks, who has perfected the LMT's technique of lying convincingly, is
>
>known to be criminally fiddling with the LMT finances and is attempting to
>cover up the payments which have been going from Minton directly to
>"witnesses"
>employed by the LMT. An investigation is pending on this criminal activity.
>
>It is clear that Henson's is LMT's boy and is being paid by them and his most
>
>recent arrest is just one of a long list.
>
>It is time to shine the light on this criminal infestation of Clearwater and

>get the lot of them sent off to a county accomodation. I for one am looking

>forward to further arrests of members of the LMT.
>
>Mark Regent

Wow! With all of these LMT criminals on the loose, this country is in real
trouble.

JimDBB SP 4

Keith Henson

Sep 15, 2000, 12:49:53โ€ฏAM9/15/00
More on "terrified" clams

It gets really interesting out in sunny California.

This morning as Graham and I were driving in to the center of LA to the
courthouse, I gave Tony Greer, a deputy I know from Hemet a call. Tony
was one of the ones who worked on the Stacy Moxon Meyer case, and I will
refrain from repeating what he said about that case, because things still
might develop in it.

However, I won't keep it a secret about what Tony said this morning when
I talked to him about the computer printout that was filed by Helena
Kobrin as an exhibit in my bankruptcy case Wed. September 13, 2000
(yesterday). (There should be a scan of it up shortly). I asked Tony if
he were aware of what the DA was doing with the case and he said no, that
he had forwarded the case file to the DA without recommendation, and that
in his opinion it was BS.

That was not definitive. But he gave us a number 909-766-2378 for the DA
he sent it to, a Mr. Guage. Graham called him just before noon and left
a message. Early afternoon Mr. Gauge called Graham back (I think for a
DA not to return such a call would be way out of line, so he had to). We
later got an address for the DA's office, 910 N. State St., Hemet, CA
92543. (DON'T abuse these!) So this is being done out of the local
office in Hemet and not the main office in Riverside--which explains why
I could never find anyone in the Riverside DA's office who knew anything
about the case and might also explain why it is not being charged as a
felony. He would not give us an email address. I was in the room
listening to Graham as they talked.

The deal that went down first was that I would go to Hemet to be
arraigned on Sept. 25, that being the first day everyone had free.
(Graham is tied up tomorrow and at the time the Hurtado deposition was
still possible.) Then Graham asked whether I might be arrested if I was
out there picketing? Yes I would, picketing was *out of the question*.
A lot of discussion went back and forth about me not being willing to let
the DA's office chill my first amendment right to protest the killer cult
and the cult's claims that they are "in fear" of me being enough to
invoke the law.

Graham kept making the point that the scientologists claims of being in
fear of Henson's ability to pull a cruise missile out of his pocket and
lob it across the fence was not what they were really in fear of. What
they truly feared were the words on his picket signs.

The DA several times told Graham that the scientologists were in constant
fear of Henson by his mere presence on the side of the road and not
whether he was carrying a cruise missile. Graham made the point that
cruise missiles aren't easy to come by and the government takes an
interest in who has them. He assured the DA that Mr. Henson did not have
one. The DA said, the charge related to the Internet posting which
caused them to fear Henson's presence anywhere in the neighborhood.
Graham told Guage this was ridiculous and told him they try to keep
staffers away from *all* picketers and that they react the same way to
everyone who comes out to picket including him.

Graham also mentioned him similarly clearing LRH Way over in LA with a
pickets sign. There have been no claims that the other picketers, such
as Brent Stone, Bruce Pettycrew, and Bob Minton, who they also fear and
react to in the same way, have anything do with missiles. Further,
Graham said that I had a constitutional right to take my message to the
scientologists whether or not they found it offensive. Graham reminded
the DA that just last month the LA Federal court had precluded picketers
at the Democratic convention being confined to an area where they would
not be seen and heard by the convention delegates, the judge saying the
picketers had a *right* take their messages to the people they were
trying to influence even if the people didn't like the messages.

In addition Graham he said it was Henson who should be in fear of the
scientologists and not visa versa, since gold base has armed guards,
razor wire, bunkers, surveillance cameras and (if you consult the
Tabayoyon Declaration) bombs. The DA said he had not claimed the
scientologists were defenseless out there. Graham went on to say that
two people had been killed there recently. The DA told Graham that even
the worst criminals in the world are entitled to protection from
terrorist threats. Although Henson's joking on the Internet could not
have been prosecuted ten years ago, the new law requires only making a
threat and not the ability to actually carry out a threat nor that the
fear on the part of the 750 alleged victims be reasonable. Graham
suggested that if it was merely the Internet joke that prompted the
prosecution then there was still no reason to chill Henson's first
amendment right to carry his message to them.

The DA disagreed strongly so Graham commented: "So, its Henson's mere
presence with a message on a picket sign has the heavily armed base of
750 staffers in a constant state of fear?" Graham also commented that
the DA and scientology were going to be laughed out of court with the
evidence of the staffers belief in OT powers and their lack of ability to
be "at cause" over Henson, one guy with a stick and a chunk of cardboard
(not to mention his other "tools of the trade," tape recorder, camera and
cell phone.)

Obviously scientology's beliefs and practices, especially in the area of
critical messages (entheta) and the policies and practices of fair game
are going to play an important role at trial because the complaining
scientologist have put their state of mind at issue in this case. We
might get to depose every one, or at least a good sample of the gold base
staff. At least we should be able to get a list of them to pick some
samples from.

The final result was the arraignment date was off. On Friday the DA
would seek an arrest warrant and there was a prospect I would be arrested
if I went out to the cult's compound and protested the deaths of the two
women killed there since mid May. Always the cooperative one, Graham
advised the state of the next date and time Henson will be picketing
gold, this Saturday, along with other picketers and the media. Graham
also told them that I would not accept any kind of plea bargain and I had
prevailed in two similar situation in LA *and* had prevailed against
Hoden when they tried to keep me from picketing through civil action in
Riverside court before Judge Cunnison.

At one point Graham told him the DA's that was doing him a favor in
giving him information which would be coming back to haunt him at trial
and afterwards. The DA commented that defendants regularly win at trial
and the fact that they had charged the matter as misdemeanor and not a
felony indicated how the DA viewed the case. Graham told him he was
being used by the cult. This was a HOT BUTTON.

The DA immediately made a comment that Graham might see thing differently
when he sobered up. That make it clear this guy had dead agent material
from the cult as to whom Graham was. Graham was most indignant because
it has been 18 months since he has had any alcohol. Both then
apologized, but man, this is an information leakage about who has been
convincing the DA's office to waste money on hassling a citizen to
advance the cults agenda.

Apparently this DA knows nothing of Tabayoyon's declaration, the German
helicopter flyover, the suspension of the pilot's license, Hoden's arrest
of the two German journalists, and the two dead women at gold or about
Lisa McPherson. He also knew nothing about Mike Rinder amazing
declaration and how it established the cults real fear about pickets over
dead bodies and not jokes on the net. Rinder's declaration has made him
a witness in this case.

Anyway, I will be out there Saturday. Although I might get arrested, I
*will not* let them chill my First Amendment right to protest the cult
with the classic means of protest, a picket sign.

Keith Henson

PS, all are welcome Sat. 7 a.m. start time, but come any time.

PPS, I am by nature not paranoid enough, but the fact I did not get a
letter supposedly mailed on September 1 bothers me. If I were properly
paranoid I might think that someone along the notice chain had tossed or
intercepted the letter, leaving me open to warrant being issued for
failure to appear and subsequently being arrested while picketing for
failure to appear. Of course, in that case the cult would hardly
disclose this to me in time for me to do something about it--would they?
Or might this be yet another screw up by the keystone cult team of Moxon,
Kobrin, and Paquette?

dtom...@my-deja.com

Sep 15, 2000, 1:24:04โ€ฏAM9/15/00
In article <8pqmek$lh3$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > I recently got two entirely unsolicited donations which I listed on
> >my log for the cult and court. (They had no return address, so I
could not send them back.) There is no requirement for me to list who
sent the money, but knowing amounts might make it easier for the cult
to track down people who send gifts. So if you send one, be aware that
is it not entirely without risk. On the other hand, the cult does seem
to be spread a bit thin recently.

> Ah, I got email last night from someone who *wanted* to be listed on
> the log. If you *want* to be listed, put a note in making that really
> clear.

> Keith Henson

> Box 60012
> Palo Alto, CA 94306
>

> PS, if you are close enough to picket gold or LA or CW, I would prefer
> that to gifts. There will be a picket at gold this Sat. Come and
> join the fun.
>
> PPS, bring picket signs rather than cruise missiles. :-)
>
> PPPS, we have a few extra picket signs if you don't have one (and
> can make more).

Henson, Dopey (BStone) and the other dwarves, are you really going to
let Minton egg you on? You are in serious trouble this time and Stone,
Warr and Frice are accessories.

Where is Shy David? Oh yeah, out of state. Nice co-incidence huh?

(Yes, I'm just a cult shill, a clam from the Borg, throw some racist

labels at me as usual but realize Henson, Minton has paved the path to
hell for you. There are people who believed you to be a friend, will
you take them into ruin with you?)

Phil Scott

Sep 15, 2000, 1:46:54โ€ฏAM9/15/00
On 15 Sep 2000 04:49:53 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

Thanks! For the picketing, the courage, and ...GOOD GOING on your
legal insights. The cult seems to be screwing up left right and
center.

Amazing. They might be able to get you restrained from picketing this
saturday at the cost of getting 5 or 10 times as many pickets and
international bad publicity..

It was kind of cute that the DA had gotten dead agent material on
Graham from the cult and then acted on it.... thats revealing.

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

Sep 15, 2000, 2:01:42โ€ฏAM9/15/00
On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:24:04 GMT, dtom...@my-deja.com wrote:

>Henson, Dopey (BStone) and the other dwarves, are you really going to
>let Minton egg you on? You are in serious trouble this time and Stone,
>Warr and Frice are accessories.
>
>Where is Shy David? Oh yeah, out of state. Nice co-incidence huh?
>
>(Yes, I'm just a cult shill, a clam from the Borg, throw some racist
>labels at me as usual but realize Henson, Minton has paved the path to
>hell for you. There are people who believed you to be a friend, will
>you take them into ruin with you?)

Get a clue moron.... your cult is down 95% since 1994 and now its hard
core, the OT 7's are starting to blow big time. You know its been
about 10 anounced OT-7 blows so far but many many more are just not
going to be showing up at the cults door anymore.

Its over for the criminal cult. Desperation is setting in. The cult
has now made its staff and management liable be deposed in the
ludicrous ICBM case...... all sorts of things will be leaking out
now... just one more long stainless steel screw in your cults coffin.

Look what is it with you cult morons anyway...posting anon, not even
signing a fake name. Are you guys in hiding or is it just 1.1
behavior.

Look here is a web site for you to look at... it has a really nice
life size glossy of Heber Clench in handcuffs... :)

Best Regards, Phil Scott
Greenbrae, caliornia
(415) 927-7573

dtom...@my-deja.com

lame...@cotse.com

Sep 15, 2000, 2:13:34โ€ฏAM9/15/00

Will you be bringing a gun?

Mandible

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
In article <MPG.142b6264b...@news.supernews.com>, Phaedrus says...

>The scout coyotes report that dtom...@my-deja.com said...
>

>> "Mittens" your house of cards is caving in. You and your slaves at
>> LMT have always held nothing but contempt for Henson but will you
>> take the rest of ARS with you. This is not 1995. There is no
>> "internet world intellectual property" issue in debate, there is only
>> hate and bigotry fueled by you.
>

> If Bob Minton is the one in trouble, why are you the one who
>sounds so desperate?

Hmmm... The scent of red herring is brushed across the trail.

>> Why did you really come here?

> Bob Minton has been posting here on a fairly regular basis all

>along, on a variety of incidents.

Unlike you who suddenly appeared here on July 18th, 2000 as a fully functioning
Minton adulator.

Tommy

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

I still prefer an ICBM for the first-shot kill ratio.

Tommy

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

He won't need a gun against $cientologists - the ones that are actually
dangerous and attack critics physically are coked up and/or in jail.

All he needs to bring is the truth.
Looks like you "pulled in" some more pickets.

Now why don't you see if you can piss *me* off.

ptsc

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
On 14 Sep 2000 23:46:40 -0700, pli...@rocketmail.com wrote:

>In article <8povat$9...@edrn.newsguy.com>, Arnie says...

> >...we must continue our work until done

> >and then sow the ground with salt.

>"Sow the ground with salt" references Roman revenge exacted against Carthage
>during the Third Punic War.

Scientology delenda est!

ptsc

Arnie Lerma

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
In article <8psgkg$e...@drn.newsguy.com>, pli...@rocketmail.com says...

{ note omitted time for 83mo21$o...@edrn.newsguy.com..)

>"Sow the ground with salt" references Roman revenge exacted against Carthage
>during the Third Punic War.
>

>After a seige, the Roman army assaulted Carthage. The legions went from house to
>house massacring the citizens in what has been termed, "perhaps the greatest
>systematic execution of non-combatants before World War II". Carthaginians not
>murdered were sold into slavery. The harbor and the city were demolished. All of
>the nearby countryside was "sown with salt" to render it unarable and
>uninhabitable.
>
>Mr. Lerma, if yours isn't a clear statement of hate and a desire for revenge
>then the English language lacks the words.

Sow the ground with salt" is meant to imply handing the Hubbardian
slavery program in such a manner than we dont have to deal with this over
and over till the end of time... my words have never stated a threat of any
kind against the slaves of scientology, including dedicated masters of twisting
the truth, out of context, to suit their own conspiratoral-to-defraud ends such
as thee, the anonymous slaver known as 'pli...@rocketmail.com "

I feel "sow the ground with salt" is an entirely appropriate, and quite humanly
natural, rhetorical response of any free man who still has a conscience, to
slavery, slavers and those who condone slavery, including mental slavery that is
cloaked as a cult which then, in turn, is cloaked as religion by litigious tom
foolery and societal performance art.

And yes, I hate slavery and liars..

But I dont hate Scientologists or wish them any harm, such as their own members
inflicted upon their own member Lisa McPherson - they are just a future class
action party that are the unknowing, yet induced-by-trickery-and-artifice,
"mental slaves" of an empire of lies and greed.

Please read http://www.lermanet.com/exit/FINAL.htm

Arnie Lerma
Ex-Scientology-Slave

> Patrick

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the 90's
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

ptsc

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
On 15 Sep 2000 04:49:53 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>The DA immediately made a comment that Graham might see thing differently
>when he sobered up. That make it clear this guy had dead agent material
>from the cult as to whom Graham was. Graham was most indignant because
>it has been 18 months since he has had any alcohol. Both then
>apologized, but man, this is an information leakage about who has been
>convincing the DA's office to waste money on hassling a citizen to
>advance the cults agenda.

This sort of thing really makes it clear where this Dead Agent DA is coming
from. All this behavior, from filing charges without notice to the defendant
on, practically begs for a preemptive lawsuit against the DA, the cult, whoever
was involved in the fake "arrest" and anyone in a ten mile radius.

Too bad you're probably busy doing other things.

ptsc

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

Minton? I don't know any Minton. I do know a Henson, though, who's
efforts I support.

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com
"By the taping of my glasses, something geeky this way passes."

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

In article <8pse4q$rs1$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, dtom...@my-deja.com wrote:

What are my crimes?

Cap.

Version: PGP 6.5.2

iQA/AwUBOcIcq7ztfgpKlX7qEQIRcACfSV/Ms18LM3LyXte+zN0b0T7tGosAoOk/
EcqfEilhFWLnY+BqhuNvqz5f
=Eo2i

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

In article <8psodm$18...@drn.newsguy.com>, Mandible
<Mandibl...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> Unlike you who suddenly appeared here on July 18th, 2000 as a fully
> functioning Minton adulator.

How long have I been posting here?

What are my crimes?

Cap.

Version: PGP 6.5.2

iQA/AwUBOcIc2LztfgpKlX7qEQIJiwCgtIKyX/ojWdsqC3PhbCtiE+HRw7MAoPq7
YFdKRM7PLsavFbsHJUNIcowJ
=F6Fx

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

What are my crimes?

Cap.

Version: PGP 6.5.2

iQA/AwUBOcIdB7ztfgpKlX7qEQIRowCgn9ZI+pHQ/FbaJwx6n5gvNWqwfYYAoMCT
78VFIvd0VaTC8crnjqWj9Zje
=5VtH

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

In article <8psgkg$e...@drn.newsguy.com>, pli...@rocketmail.com wrote:

> You might want to consider turning over any incriminating evidence
> yourself while you can still make a deal.
>
> Do you condone bomb threats?

Do I condone bomb threats? What are my crimes?

Cap.

Version: PGP 6.5.2

iQA/AwUBOcIdbrztfgpKlX7qEQIafgCg/3pVFqXfuEJ5cRwOyfacrhCyVdYAnilA
LmE2trJu5RRdQOYCMpzVa8TJ
=cPwo

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
You really hate Bob Minton, don't you? I bet it just eats away at you at
night in the wee hours, doesn't it? There is a house of cards starting
to tumble, but it's the stacked deck of Scientology. It's 'Twilight of
the Clams,' as your cult tries desperately to hold it all together.

Resistance is futile. It's all coming down. Slowly but surely, the cult
is being revealed for what it truly is, a criminal enterprise hiding
behind religion. Will you all just stagger away some day, like ants who
have lost their nest? What will you do when the power that controls your
every thought is gone?

Captain Nerd

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

In article <8psfka$9...@drn.newsguy.com>, Mandible
<Mandibl...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net>

> wrote:
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has
> >been charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of
> >California's Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made
> >to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion
> >effort to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who
> >may negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>

> And he calls you first. Was that to make sure that all the bookkeeping is
> properly cooked? Or just a routine call to his employer so you could both
> get your stories to match?

Prove that Keith is an employee of Bob Minton. Prove that they are
"cooking the books."

Prove any one of your libelous claims here.

If you can't that means you are liable to be sued. Do you really want
to make your curch look even worse than it is by bringing more court
cases against it?

What are my crimes?

Cap.

Version: PGP 6.5.2

iQA/AwUBOcIgJrztfgpKlX7qEQLUDQCfQs3HUf0BWIY4oP/rvSz79xWfveEAoJmF
DNNiGZ6JogI+mLC45WOODbav
=Bh1Z

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00

Unnecessary. So much more lasting damage can be done with a picket sign.

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
Mandible wrote:

> In article <20000914195859...@ng-cl1.aol.com>, byl...@aol.com
> says...

> >>Not unless, in a seperate post, you were to describe how the
> >>fake gold braid on a Sea Org uniform makes it possible to
> >>identify a Sea Ogre in a 'scope at 300 yards, and that you
> >>particularly like going after small targets like dwarves...
> >
> > Hey, _I_ don't have to say that, you did. All I have to do is respond to
> >that post...
> >
> > Now the legal case against me is _exactly_ as ironclad as the one against
> >Keith!
> >
> > If this actually goes to trial, I'm going to write to the powers that be in
> >California and _DEMAND_ that they arrest me too.
> >
> >PS: With a _good_ scope on an M-82, a point target can be hit in excess of 900
> >yards.
>
> More from the Byll23 primer on shooting off bullets at the unarmed targets of
> his hate:

Unarmed? Read the Tabayoyon affidavit! The cult is unarmed like I'm a
Republican!

> >On 04 Mar 2000 19:52:42 GMT, byl...@aol.com (Byll23) wrote:
>
> >Ya know, had Minton been in Texas, he could have legally shot to
> >kill them [Scientologists] just for trespassing.
>
> >PS Speaking as a gun nut: Warning shots should never be fired in the air, but
> >at the ground right between the threatening person's feet.
>
> >Also, you should use hollow points whenever possible. Not only do they do
> >more tissue damage, but they are much less likely to go through walls and hit
> >innocent bystanders. Some small caliber hollow point rounds will pancake on
> >1/4 inch plywood (!!!) but still have enough stopping power to give
> >a threatening cultist something to think about. This has been a public service
> >announcement. Thank you for the applause...

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
Mandible wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:31:36 -0400, Bob Minton <bobm...@lisatrust.net> wrote:
>
> >According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >to end his litigation.
> >
> >An arrest seems imminent and Keith is now consulting with an attorney who may
> >negotiate a surrender with the Riverside authorities.
>
> And he calls you first. Was that to make sure that all the bookkeeping is
> properly cooked? Or just a routine call to his employer so you could both get
> your stories to match?
>
> >Bob Minton
> >in Occupied Clearwater

And the answer is (C.) None of the above!

Bothers you, doesn't it? <snicker>

barb

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
pli...@rocketmail.com wrote:

> In article <8povat$9...@edrn.newsguy.com>, Arnie says...
>
> On 13 Sep 2000 15:33:01 -0700, Arnie Lerma <www.lermanet.com>
> <Arnie_...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <7covrsg4ic2kdsg30...@4ax.com>, Bob says...

> >>According to a sworn affidavit today, Helena Kobrin says that Henson has been
> >>charged by the Riverside County DA's office with a violation of California's
> >>Anti-Terrorism Law in connection with threats allegedly made to RTC
> >>concerning bomb and missile attacks as part of a $5 million extortion effort
> >>to end his litigation.
> >>
> >>An arrest seems imminent
>
> >>Bob Minton
>
> > This is, as described under penalty of perjury by
>
> Sten-Arne?
>
> Will more #lies logs appear implicating you as a co-conspirator?
>
> You might want to consider turning over any incriminating evidence yourself
> while you can still make a deal.
>
> Do you condone bomb threats?
>
> Maybe they fit your "sow the ground with salt" threat.
>
> You are on record with your "prescribed remedy" for the Church of Scientology.
>
> >...we must continue our work until done
> >and then sow the ground with salt.
>
> >Arnie
>
> "Sow the ground with salt" references Roman revenge exacted against Carthage
> during the Third Punic War.
>
> After a seige, the Roman army assaulted Carthage. The legions went from house to
> house massacring the citizens in what has been termed, "perhaps the greatest
> systematic execution of non-combatants before World War II". Carthaginians not
> murdered were sold into slavery. The harbor and the city were demolished. All of
> the nearby countryside was "sown with salt" to render it unarable and
> uninhabitable.
>
> Mr. Lerma, if yours isn't a clear statement of hate and a desire for revenge
> then the English language lacks the words.
>
> Patrick

How do you glean that from a history lecture? You clams are something
else...and you definately go better with salt, and garlic butter.

Keith Henson

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
From: Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Henson and the Hemet Missle Defense System
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
After I posting the very strange account of the telephone encounter of
with the Deputy DA Gauge late on Thursday, I got off the computer and
Graham took a look at the Cal. Penal code sections cited in the computer
print out of the case. Take a look.

PENAL CODE : SECTION 422

422. Any person who willfully threatens to commit a crime which
will result in death or great bodily injury to another person, with
the specific intent that the statement is to be taken as a threat,
even if there is no intent of actually carrying it out, which, on its
face and under the circumstances in which it is made, is so
unequivocal, unconditional, immediate, and specific as to convey to

the person threatened, a gravity of purpose and an immediate prospect
of execution of the threat, and thereby causes that person
reasonably to be in sustained fear for his or her own safety or for
his or her immediate family's safety, shall be punished by
imprisonment in the county jail not to exceed one year, or by
imprisonment in the state prison.

For the purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any
spouse, whether by marriage or not, parent, child, any person related
by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other
person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the
prior six months, regularly resided in the household.

**********

The other section mentioned on the printout is 664.

664. Every person who attempts to commit any crime, but fails, or
is prevented or intercepted in its perpetration, shall be punished
where no provision is made by law for the punishment of those
attempts, as follows:

(a) If the crime attempted is punishable by imprisonment in the
state prison, the person guilty of the attempt shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for one-half the term of
imprisonment prescribed upon a conviction of the offense attempted.
However, if the crime attempted is willful, deliberate, and
premeditated murder, as defined in Section 189, the person guilty of
that attempt shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison
for life with the possibility of parole. If the crime attempted is
any other one in which the maximum sentence is life imprisonment or
death, the person guilty of the attempt shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for five, seven, or nine years. The
additional term provided in this section for attempted willful,
deliberate, and premeditated murder shall not be imposed unless the
fact that the attempted murder was willful, deliberate, and
premeditated is charged in the accusatory pleading and admitted or
found to be true by the trier of fact.

(b) If the crime attempted is punishable by imprisonment in a
county jail, the person guilty of the attempt shall be punished by
imprisonment in a county jail for a term not exceeding one-half the
term of imprisonment prescribed upon a conviction of the offense
attempted.

(c) If the offense so attempted is punishable by a fine, the
offender convicted of that attempt shall be punished by a fine not
exceeding one-half the largest fine which may be imposed upon a
conviction of the offense attempted.

(d) If a crime is divided into degrees, an attempt to commit the
crime may be of any of those degrees, and the punishment for the
attempt shall be determined as provided by this section.

(e) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), if attempted murder is
committed upon a peace officer or firefighter, as those terms are
defined in paragraphs (7) and (9) of subdivision (a) of Section
190.2, and the person who commits the offense knows or reasonably
should know that the victim is such a peace officer or firefighter
engaged in the performance of his or her duties, the person guilty of
the attempt shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison
for life with the possibility of parole.

This subdivision shall apply if it is proven that a direct but
ineffectual act was committed by one person toward killing another
human being and the person committing the act harbored express malice
aforethought, namely, a specific intent to unlawfully kill another
human being. The Legislature finds and declares that this paragraph
is declaratory of existing law.

(f) Notwithstanding subdivision (a), if the elements of
subdivision (e) are proven in an attempted murder and it is also
proven that the attempted murder was willful, deliberate,
premeditated, and admitted or found to be true by the trier of fact,
the person guilty of the attempt shall be punished by imprisonment in
the state prison for 15 years to life. Article 2.5 (commencing with
Section 2930) of Chapter 7 of Title 1 of Part 3 shall not apply to
reduce this minimum term of 15 years in state prison, and the person
shall not be released prior to serving 15 years' confinement.

********

A quick search found this:

AIDING AND ABETTING - ENHANCED PENALTY - ATTEMPTED MURDER

People v. Simonton (1999) 70 Cal. App. 4th 982 (1999) 70 Cal. App. 4th
982 depublished1

Penal Code, ยง 664(a)'s2 enhanced penalty for premeditation "is triggered
based on the nature of the crime,...it appears that the Legislature
intended for the enhanced penalty to apply to an aider and abettor who
acts with knowledge of the perpetrator's criminal intent (here, to commit
premeditated murder)." See Simonton, 70 Cal. App. 4th at 989, 70 Cal.
App. 4th at 989.

"The enhanced penalty provision of former Penal Code section 664,
subdivision (a) applies to aiders and abettors without regard to whether
such persons personally harbored an intent to commit premeditated
murder." See id. at 989 at 989.

Cf. People v. Mendoza (1998) 18 Cal. 4th 1114, 1123 (1998) 18 Cal. 4th
1114, 1123; and People v. Beeman (1984) 35 Cal. 3d 547, 554-55, 560
(1984) 35 Cal. 3d 547, 554-55, 560.

***********

Keith Henson

Karin Case

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:53:35 -0400, <sleddog@N-o_S-p-a-m-cotse.com> wrote:

>It has become convincingly clear that the only occupation of Clearwater has
>been by a pack of lying criminals known as the LMT headed by Bob Minton who has
>been twice arrested for battery and who has an outstanding warrant for his
>arrest in Nigeria.
Bob Minton is the Chairman, which does in fact make him an authoritive figure
of the LMT, however, Stacy Brooks heads the LMT as the President.

>Second in command, and his right hand man is Jesse Prince, known throughout the
>community as a marijuana cultivator who is currently awaiting charges on his
>most recent arrest. Prince has two prior DUI arrests not to mention a long
>arrest history from years ago.
Technically that would make Jesse third in command, however he is not as
concerned with his "title and rank" as you are.

>Head of the LMT Internet propaganda is Mark Bunker who is awaiting his criminal
>trial in Chicago when his staged video ambush was stopped by the police when he
>trespassed on Church property.
Technically, Mark is the head of video production, which predominately makes
up the website, however, Jeff has been working on adding content to the LMT
website. You did not even mention Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I will be working with someone else on redesigning the website.
You did not even mention me!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark will continue with video work and Jeff will continue with adding content.
>The LMT has also hired Mike McClaughry, <snip>
>Then there is LMT Office Manager Robert Peterson <snip>
>Grady Ward, the LMT Chief of Security, <snip>
>Armstrong, one of the LMT paid "witnesses" <snip>
>One of the LMT associates, Tom Padgett <snip>
>Stacy Brooks, who has perfected the LMT <snip>
You really should mention Stacy sooner in your little diatribe!
>It is clear that Henson's is LMT's boy <snip>
>It is time to shine the light on this criminal infestation of Clearwater and
>get the lot of them sent off to a county accomodation.
That is what we are doing! "Ain't it great?"

In the future if you are going to honor the LMT staff with such
commendations, please get the hierarchy correct and don't
leave anybody out. It really isn't very good manners.

>Mark Regent

We will be here for you too, when you need us Mark.
-LMT PRD

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
dtom...@my-deja.com wrote:

>"Mittens" your house of cards is caving in. You and your slaves at LMT
>have always held nothing but contempt for Henson but will you take the
>rest of ARS with you. This is not 1995. There is no "internet world
>intellectual property" issue in debate, there is only hate and bigotry
>fueled by you.

Is that you, Velcro Mitty? Fixed your lamer-exterminator virus
and you poor computer?

---
"If it smells like ass, it's Scientology!"

Steve Zadarnowski

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00โ€ฏAM9/15/00
Captain Nerd <cpt...@nerdwatch.com> wrote:

> What are my crimes?

Right now, posting "What are my crimes" repeatedly! :-)

It is loading more messages.