Send Me Your Scientology Mail!

Kristi Wachter

Oct 6, 2006, 11:04:07 PM10/6/06
Are you tired of getting mail from various Scientology organizations?

Send it to me!

I collect Scientology mailings. I would love to get any Scientology mail
you'd care to pass along.

I use the mailings for a number of research projects, such as analyzing
Scientology statistics. You can see the first results from my stats
research project here:

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/advancestats.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/fw/completeanalysis.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/source/

My address is

Kristi Wachter
2443 Fillmore St #202
San Francisco, CA 94115

I remove, shred, and safely dispose of ALL envelope information, including
the postmark, so OSA won't find any trace of you in my garbage.

I'm especially interested in IHELP and WISE mailings and anything that
lists completions.

Thanks!

Kristi

--
Kristi Wachter
the activist formerly known as "Jour" (before $cientology outed me)

If I am not who you say I am, then you are not who you think you are.
- James Baldwin

I think $cientology is hurting people and breaking the law, and I
want them to stop it. See http://www.scientology-lies.com for more.

thebo...@googlemail.com

Oct 7, 2006, 5:57:09 AM10/7/06
You STUPID !

Kristi Wachter
> 2443 Fillmore St #202
> San Francisco, CA 94115

IT IS GREAT YOU PUT YOUR ADDRESS !.
NOW I KNOW IT AND I WILL USE TO COME AND GET YOU !.

YOUR STATISTICAL BALDERDASH VIOLATES MILLIONS OF LAWS ON PRIVACY IN
EUROPE AND I HAVE SCIENTOLOGISTS USING THIS TO TAKE DOWN LEGALLY MANY
OF MY FRIENDS .

FRED

Patty Pieniadz

Oct 7, 2006, 6:25:19 AM10/7/06
Kristi

I hope you report this weirdo to the police.

Patty P

<thebo...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Eldon

Oct 7, 2006, 6:36:46 AM10/7/06
Patty Pieniadz wrote:
> Kristi
>
> I hope you report this weirdo to the police.

The FBI is more like it. I believe they are in charge of cyberstalking.
This nutcase last posted on a thread about a BBC story in August.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/8e2f2ad1a831d2ad/a0ba90a278ad5cd5?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#a0ba90a278ad5cd5

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 6:39:57 AM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 02:57:09 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<1160215029.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: thebo...@googlemail.com.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

Full headers and report information:

From: thebo...@googlemail.com
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will violate your
privacy!
Date: 7 Oct 2006 02:57:09 -0700
Report the above user to:

inetnum: 81.79.128.0 - 81.79.255.255
netname: E2-DSL-2
descr: Energis UK
descr: DSL Customers
country: GB
admin-c: MADM1-RIPE
tech-c: MADM1-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

role: Modem and DSL Team
address: Energis UK
address: Melbourne Street
address: Leeds, LS2 7PS
address: United Kingdom
phone: +44 113 2345100
abuse-mailbox: ab...@energis.com
admin-c: ENIT1-RIPE
tech-c: ENIT1-RIPE
nic-hdl: MADM1-RIPE
remarks: Abuse reports to ab...@energis.com please!
remarks: No actions are taken on abuse reports sent to modem team.
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '81.78.0.0/15AS5388'

route: 81.78.0.0/15
descr: Energis UK
origin: AS5388
mnt-by: ENERGIS-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 6:40:59 AM10/7/06
On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 06:25:19 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <4opdkiF...@individual.net>
And the Organization Header: Chocolate Frosted Entheta, Inc..
The famous author: "Patty Pieniadz" <ppienia...@gmail.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

>Kristi

>I hope you report this weirdo to the police.
>

>Patty P

Full headers and report information:

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 7:08:57 AM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 03:36:46 -0700.

<1160217406.2...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

>Patty Pieniadz wrote:

>> Kristi
>>
>> I hope you report this weirdo to the police.
>
>The FBI is more like it. I believe they are in charge of cyberstalking.
>This nutcase last posted on a thread about a BBC story in August.
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_frm/thread/8e2f2ad1a831d2ad/a0ba90a278ad5cd5?lnk=st&q=&rnum=2&hl=en#a0ba90a278ad5cd5

He's a European weirdo. A UK weirdo to be specific.

Android Cat

Oct 7, 2006, 7:36:21 AM10/7/06

Previously posted to ars:

7 Oct 2006 02:57:09 -0700

25 Aug 2006 08:16:34 -0700
24 Aug 2006 13:18:53 -0700
24 Aug 2006 11:36:23 -0700
24 Aug 2006 03:36:39 -0700
24 Aug 2006 03:19:04 -0700
24 Aug 2006 03:18:46 -0700

IPs used:

Now, the odd thing is that thebo...@googlemail.com previously used an
almost unique UserAgent:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; CDSource=3Dv9e.01;

.NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(

I say *almost* unique because only one other poster has also used that:
dan...@googlemail.com

IPs used:

--
Ron of that ilk.

Chimpnar

Oct 7, 2006, 8:19:56 AM10/7/06

This guy is a customer of Cable & Wireless.

Their AUP is here: http://www.cw.com/legal/acceptable_use_policy.html

Their abuse reporting details are here:
http://www.cw.com/uk/about_us/contact_us/abuse/abuse1.html

Include full headers and message (for Google users, that means click
"options", then "show original" and copy all the extra stuff at the
top). Send to ab...@cw.com , and CC the whois abuse address, as well,
ab...@energis.com.

If the subject of the email considers it sufficently threatening of a
crime, you might also start here:
http://www.met.police.uk/computercrime/index.htm

thebo...@googlemail.com

Oct 7, 2006, 8:46:35 AM10/7/06

Threats threats threats.......

this is not what you think people.

She is violating privacy by publicising names and companies ....of the
$scieno's .

Statistics are all right, but not names or addressses.

You give an opportunity to various legal terminals ... as it already
happened to get onto you by doing this .

Does not matter ... you do not understand anyway . Carry on your
threats then

Fred

barbz

Oct 7, 2006, 9:44:17 AM10/7/06
thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Threats threats threats.......
>
> this is not what you think people.
>
> She is violating privacy by publicising names and companies ....of the
> $scieno's .

How do you figure? The material is already published in Scientology
publications. There is no expectation of privacy.

> Statistics are all right, but not names or addressses.

According to you. But, you're not King of the World. I presume this is
your attempt at backpedaling before a constable arrives at your doorstep
to speak with you.

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Android Cat

Oct 7, 2006, 10:13:30 AM10/7/06
barbz wrote:
> thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:
>> Threats threats threats.......
>>
>> this is not what you think people.
>>
>> She is violating privacy by publicising names and companies ....of
>> the $scieno's .
>
> How do you figure? The material is already published in Scientology
> publications. There is no expectation of privacy.
>>
>> Statistics are all right, but not names or addressses.
>
> According to you. But, you're not King of the World. I presume this is
> your attempt at backpedaling before a constable arrives at your
> doorstep to speak with you.

And what was his game when posting as dan...@googlemail.com?

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.religion.scientology/search?group=alt.religion.scientology&q=dan6634%40googlemail.com&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

The ole "I am the only true SP" routine?

Eldon

Oct 7, 2006, 11:22:38 AM10/7/06

thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Threats threats threats.......
>
> this is not what you think people.
>
> She is violating privacy by publicising names and companies ....of the
> $scieno's .
>
> Statistics are all right, but not names or addressses.

Er, I believed the various Scientology organizations and front groups
published this stuff in the first place and sent it out in the mail. So
if there's any violation of privacy, it appears they did it first.

You sound like a nutcase, Dan or Fred. Your language sounded
threatening to some of us. We'll see how it sounds to your ISP and the
authorities, perhaps.

thebo...@googlemail.com

Oct 7, 2006, 2:11:24 PM10/7/06

I sound like a nut case?

you read what you write people and loook if it makes any sense or not.

Somebody who made it a life mission to log in anybody who finish
ANYTHING in a Church ... come on

Now you think my name is Dan . Come on I said that before: I am a
Scientologist and per what I can see Dan is not .

Bewildered ?

Come on ... you are now threatening me and this is not good from you
"civilized people".

I will be watching your postings and see what else you are coming up
with ....

Yeah... I am the nut case...

Fred

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 2:32:29 PM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 11:11:24 -0700.

<1160244684.2...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: thebo...@googlemail.com.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! A threat to
people privacy.:

Please do, and report anyone here too. In that way you yourself will have
to decloak and reveal your real location. Otherwise your reports will go
unnoticed. Anonymous reports isn't handled by any ISP you know :-)

Bwahahaha....Hiding Scientologist, abusing open proxy servers.

Oh, btw. Hi there WGERT!

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 2:35:34 PM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 11:11:24 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<1160244684.2...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: thebo...@googlemail.com.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! A threat to
people privacy.:

Hey criminal, you started this with:

IT IS GREAT YOU PUT YOUR ADDRESS !.
NOW I KNOW IT AND I WILL USE TO COME AND GET YOU !.

Result:

I have now reported your abuse of open proxy servers to the different
proxy owners you have been using.

They will look into the proxy logs, and return to me with your real
IP-address.

Thanks for playing, scientologist.

Now, go deeper into hiding.

Zinj

Oct 7, 2006, 2:43:26 PM10/7/06
In article <1160244684.244887.236930
@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, thebo...@googlemail.com
says...

<snip>

> Yeah... I am the nut case...
>
> Fred

Finally the 'cog'; the 'realizaton'; the 'EP'.

Your needle is floating 'Dan'

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

jerald

Oct 7, 2006, 2:49:56 PM10/7/06
I can see why you are upset. The shame that must come from being on
those lists. The shame they must feel for having a business run with
scientology. I don't blame you for wanting them kept secret. I would
be ashamed if I were involved also.

jerald

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 3:07:14 PM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 11:49:56 -0700.

<1160246995.9...@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "jerald" <jerald...@hotmail.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! A threat to
people privacy.:

>I can see why you are upset. The shame that must come from being on

>those lists. The shame they must feel for having a business run with
>scientology. I don't blame you for wanting them kept secret. I would
>be ashamed if I were involved also.
>
>jerald

Being upset? He openly threatened Kristi Wachter, with these exact words:

IT IS GREAT YOU PUT YOUR ADDRESS !.
NOW I KNOW IT AND I WILL USE TO COME AND GET YOU !.

YOUR STATISTICAL BALDERDASH VIOLATES MILLIONS OF LAWS ON PRIVACY IN
EUROPE AND I HAVE SCIENTOLOGISTS USING THIS TO TAKE DOWN LEGALLY MANY
OF MY FRIENDS .

FRED

jerald

Oct 7, 2006, 3:21:28 PM10/7/06
Yes he sure did. I thing she should try and have him arrested for it.
I think you took my post in the wrong way. Sorry.

jerald

Larry T.

Oct 7, 2006, 3:42:27 PM10/7/06
"jerald" <jerald...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kristi Wachter PUTS her address wide open for the world to see while at the
same time she is not a commercial business with a full time security guard
on duty at the address she lists where she can be reached.

On my web site are pictures of Scientologists patroling Kristi Wachter's
house with videotaping equipment and picket signs handing out propoganda
about her to people on the street.

Those people are there because Kristi Wachter does not take up any issues
she has about Scientology with the church itself, but with people not yet
involved.

I agree with what she says, and believe that she speaks the truth in
reporting that there ARE people that have been victimized by Scientologists,
but the way in which she presents these facts is most of the reason the
people mentioned above and others could turn up at her property.

--
http://mysite.verizon.net/toomajan
Lawrence Toomajan

The Diary of a Scientologist

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 3:55:10 PM10/7/06
On 7 Oct 2006 02:57:09 -0700.

In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<1160215029.8...@c28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: thebo...@googlemail.com.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

>You STUPID !

Sep 11 2006:
Last week, a few Tor exit nodes were seized by the German police in a
massive sting against child pornography. From our friends on the ground
in Germany, we hear that dozens and dozens of other computers unrelated
to Tor may have been seized too.

PS. The previous can also happen for people using Tor for anonymous death
threats like the one above.

Hope that helps

Message has been deleted

Dilligaff

Oct 7, 2006, 4:29:54 PM10/7/06
On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 07:36:21 -0400.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <afaac$45279142$cf702aa2$29...@PRIMUS.CA>
And the Organization Header: Sandor Arbitration Intelligence at the Zoo.
The famous author: "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

>thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:

He's using Torpark to hide behind a Tor node. It comes with a built in
Firefox Browser that produces exactly that UserAgent header.

http://torpark.nfshost.com

thebo...@googlemail.com

Oct 8, 2006, 6:24:57 AM10/8/06
Here here ,
Now who are the nutters he!

Look at your e- mails.

First of all nobody threatened of death anybody here and you should
stop accusing me of this you num nut ! You jump on the first motivator
to actually make it into a real big thing. I just disagree that Kirsty
is collecting names from people without their permission and publicly
expose things which are only theirs. What would happen if I will
reserve you the same treatment on this group, I could make a list of
all of you name address and all I can find of you and put it up on a
site and title it " the atakkers of $cientology ... religious hatred
explained" . I see how it goes with the law and your religious hatred ?

Second of all looks like you are truly out to find out who I am . well
why don't you write me an e-mail, seen that you know all about me and
you are usign hours and hours of your time to find out who am I .

I will meet any of you for a sane confrontation and exchange of ideas
... nothing more . NO exchange of anything else and if you really
worth it i'll pay for the bar.

This is the last posting you will see from me on this thread .

But I will still watch you and work on uncover allyour deeds you num
nuts

Best
Fred

Zinj

Oct 8, 2006, 6:37:20 AM10/8/06
In article <1160303096.743245.49180
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, thebo...@googlemail.com
says...

<snip>

> What would happen if I will
> reserve you the same treatment on this group, I could make a list of
> all of you name address and all I can find of you and put it up on a
> site and title it " the atakkers of $cientology ... religious hatred
> explained" . I see how it goes with the law and your religious hatred ?

Your 'Church' has published my name and address on websites at
least a half-dozen times, as well as sending over gangs of
'volunteer thugs' to harass me, my family and any neighbors
available. What's your point?

Theyve done that to many people, and much, much more and worse.
It's what 'they' do.

Nice 'Church'.

Eldon

Oct 8, 2006, 6:56:15 AM10/8/06

thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Here here ,
> Now who are the nutters he!
>
> Look at your e- mails.
>
> First of all nobody threatened of death anybody here and you should
> stop accusing me of this you num nut ! You jump on the first motivator
> to actually make it into a real big thing. I just disagree that Kirsty
> is collecting names from people without their permission and publicly
> expose things which are only theirs. What would happen if I will
> reserve you the same treatment on this group, I could make a list of
> all of you name address and all I can find of you and put it up on a
> site and title it " the atakkers of $cientology ... religious hatred
> explained" . I see how it goes with the law and your religious hatred ?
>

> Second of all looks like you are truly out to find out who I am . well
> why don't you write me an e-mail, seen that you know all about me and
> you are usign hours and hours of your time to find out who am I .

Just for the record, nutter, my name is Eldon Braun and I'm listed in
the Paris phone book. However, I would prefer that you not call me. If
you decide to take the Eurostar and come to get me, I will call the
police and show them a translation of your menacing threat to Kristi.
In any language, it was a threat -- pure and simple as I see it -- of
retaliation against someone who is simply compiling public information.

If you are a Scientology completion or your business is a member of
WISE, isn't that something to be proud of? Nope, I guess not. It's
privileged information for the inner circle, huh? Now, why would that
be?

barbz

Oct 8, 2006, 10:02:35 AM10/8/06
thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:
> Here here ,
> Now who are the nutters he!
>
> Look at your e- mails.
>
> First of all nobody threatened of death anybody here and you should
> stop accusing me of this you num nut ! You jump on the first motivator
> to actually make it into a real big thing.

Motivator?

I just disagree that Kirsty
> is collecting names from people without their permission and publicly
> expose things which are only theirs.

They were PUBLISHED in MAGAZINES! What should that tell you? It is no
different than posting copies of newspaper articles.

What would happen if I will
> reserve you the same treatment on this group, I could make a list of
> all of you name address and all I can find of you and put it up on a
> site and title it " the atakkers of $cientology ... religious hatred
> explained" . I see how it goes with the law and your religious hatred ?

It's been done. Haven't you seen Religious Freedumb Watch before?
http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists

> Second of all looks like you are truly out to find out who I am . well
> why don't you write me an e-mail, seen that you know all about me and
> you are usign hours and hours of your time to find out who am I .

I'm not. I could care less who you are, just another anonymous cult
monkey. They come and go. Not real interesting nor important at all.

> I will meet any of you for a sane confrontation and exchange of ideas
> ... nothing more . NO exchange of anything else and if you really
> worth it i'll pay for the bar.

Easy to say when you're across the pond. Maybe we should hook you up
with Dave Bird.

> This is the last posting you will see from me on this thread .
>
> But I will still watch you and work on uncover allyour deeds you num
> nuts

Watch us? How. Silly bugger, has anyone explained the internet to you?
It's a series of tubes, and no, you can't look through them to watch anyone.

> Best

Android Cat

Oct 8, 2006, 10:11:28 AM10/8/06
barbz wrote:
> thebo...@googlemail.com wrote:

>> This is the last posting you will see from me on this thread .
>>
>> But I will still watch you and work on uncover allyour deeds you num
>> nuts
>
> Watch us? How. Silly bugger, has anyone explained the internet to you?
> It's a series of tubes, and no, you can't look through them to watch
> anyone.

Except for that time someone left DM's webcam open to the Internet... Good
times, good times.

Eldon

Oct 8, 2006, 10:38:59 AM10/8/06

Oooh, did you capture that one? I didn't record it, but it should be
real interesting I'm sure.

I'm trying to remember... was that in the "uniform" porn category? Just
kidding of course ;-)

Dilligaff

Oct 8, 2006, 10:47:11 AM10/8/06
On 8 Oct 2006 07:38:59 -0700.

<1160318339.4...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com.
The famous author: "Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Send Me Your Scientology Mail! and I will
violate your privacy!:

It's in the "uniform" category, and in the old .rm format.

R. Hill

Oct 8, 2006, 12:06:02 PM10/8/06

jerald wrote:
> I can see why you are upset. The shame that must come from being on
> those lists. The shame they must feel for having a business run with
> scientology. I don't blame you for wanting them kept secret. I would
> be ashamed if I were involved also.
>
> jerald

Heh.

In France, a scientologist sued for defamation a magazine and a
journalist because they wrote that his company was "scientologist."
Even scientologists don't want to be associated with scientology. I
think there was a similar issue brought by Ignatius Piazza from Front
Sight.

http://www.antisectes.net/paris-match-bergeaud.htm (in French)
http://www.dianahsieh.com/scientology/lawsuit.2002.10.29.html

Ray.

R. Hill

Oct 8, 2006, 12:16:12 PM10/8/06

I quote you:

«IT IS GREAT YOU PUT YOUR ADDRESS !.
NOW I KNOW IT AND I WILL USE TO COME AND GET YOU !. »

Maybe not a death threat, but certainly reasonable to see a threat to
harm in there. I would call the proper authority if it was issued
against me, and I hope she will do so.

Ray.

barbz

Oct 8, 2006, 6:47:41 PM10/8/06
R. Hill wrote:
> jerald wrote:
>> I can see why you are upset. The shame that must come from being on
>> those lists. The shame they must feel for having a business run with
>> scientology. I don't blame you for wanting them kept secret. I would
>> be ashamed if I were involved also.
>>
>> jerald
>
> Heh.
>
> In France, a scientologist sued for defamation a magazine and a
> journalist because they wrote that his company was "scientologist."
> Even scientologists don't want to be associated with scientology. I
> think there was a similar issue brought by Ignatius Piazza from Front
> Sight.
>
> http://www.antisectes.net/paris-match-bergeaud.htm (in French)
> http://www.dianahsieh.com/scientology/lawsuit.2002.10.29.html
>
> Ray.

That's right. And old Iggy's in a double heaping help of trouble now for
taking money from people who were under the impression he was building a
community, when really all that's been done is a road and an unfinished
building or two.

How's that Bridge coming for you, Ignatius?

SirLagsAlot

Oct 9, 2006, 9:30:15 PM10/9/06
the internet is what it is...
whining about it wont change a thing.
if you are so concerned about your privacy then keep what you dont want on
the internet private.
all I have seen from you is a bunch of blathering and empty hostile
posturing

flunk

barbz

Oct 10, 2006, 3:42:11 AM10/10/06
If you were a DM flunky, you'd be posturing too. Grabbing your ankles, like.