Open Letter to Mike Rinder from Robert Vaughn Young

Robert Vaughn Young

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
Sunday, February 20, 2000

Dear Mike:

It's a very early Sunday morning in Cincinnati. I finished three posts
yesterday that I will put onto ARS and this will wrap it up for me.

I'm making this an "open letter" not for the benefit of people on ARS.
Except for Stacy and Jesse, they haven't got a clue as to who you are and
what really goes on. No, I'm doing this "open" so it can be found more
easily by your staff, especially those who know me and the topics I'll
mention. Otherwise, it would just be excerpted, sent to DM and that would
be the end of that.

You and I go back a long way, Mike. And until a moment in Tampa during my
testimony, I always considered us to be basically friends. You don't
understand my side, but I understand yours because I've been there. That's
why I know that while I might have you asked how things or the family
were, you had to "keep your hat on."

In that regard, I've never held the harassment against you personally.
Besides, I figured that there is some of it you actually don't know about
because you never ordered it and the PIs don't report it to you. Besides,
it's your job. You're supposed to make life miserable for us
"suppressives," right? So to the degree that I've been there, I never held
it personally against you.

But there was a moment in my testimony when it changed. It was the closing
hour of the last day. Weinberg was doing is "re-cross" and I was sick and
in pain and having trouble following the questions and asked for a break.
Weinberg pushed it saying he had only a little bit more and I said I
really have to break and you shook your head (one of those
I-can-t-believe-it-shakes) and laughed and I called you on it. It should
be on the record. And then we finally took the break. That was when it
changed, when you decided to mock my condition. That's when I realized
that you really are gone.

Then afterwards, we passed each other in that drug store downstairs. I
would have normally said hello but not this time, so we just passed each
other. As we did, I was tempted to turn around and tell you privately what
I've said here, that you had crossed a line and I'm sorry for you, but I
decided no, it's no use and he'd probably just file a declaration that I
had made threatening remarks and go to the judge for a hearing. At the
very least, you'd make a report and I wanted it to just be between us, but
that was impossible. But I was left with wanting to tell you and so I was
left with having to write this letter.

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't that what you said made me feel worse about
my condition. It merely made me feel worse about yours. I've come to grips
with my situation. You have yet to realize yours.

It's one thing when a couple of professionals go at it. They understand
the turf. It's not personal. That's why I've understood your side of it.
But it is another when you cross the professional line.

I may have made a lot of comments about your professional conduct, but
I've never slighted you personally. I guess I always wanted to pretend
that it was possible that we could sit down some time over coffee and
chat, if nothing else about how kids grow up and life moves on. I knew you
couldn't and wouldn't. It all has to be reported and you can't afford to
relax around some "SP," can you? But that was okay with me. I wanted you
to know that it was possible, that even though you couldn't be that way, I
could.

Well, I was wrong. You really were one of those people who high-fived when
you heard about the cancer and you really are glad that I'm dying. I'm
sorry about that, Mike. I'm sorry that I was really wrong about you, that
I thought that underneath it all, we were really friends.

It also teaches me that none of this will get through to you. It might
some day, but not now.

It reminds me of a woman I was speaking to on the phone a few years ago. I
don't recall who she was or how she found me but she called me to talk to
me about her daughter (I think it was) who was in Scientology and she (the
mother) was concerned. Well, I answered her questions as well as I could
(always tempered with the caution that I have another plant being run in
on me) until there was one question she asked. No one had ever asked me
this one and it really rocked me back on my heels.

"When you were in there," she said, "was there anything anyone could have
said to you that would have changed your mind?"

The question really rocked me. I went silent and thought about it for a
few seconds and then the answer hit me even more.

"No," I answered. "I'm sorry to say this but there is nothing anyone could
have told me or said to me that would have changed my mind. There might be
something that someone can say to your daughter, but for me then, no."

That was a stunning realization. I wasn't able to explain to her why. I
just left it there.

It was true. After all, being in Dept 20 PR and having to deal with all
the criticism, I had read everything starting with the Australian inquiry
back in the 60s which was probably the first real serious "organized"
assault. I read the books by Paulette Cooper and the rest. Like you, I
read every newspaper article and the accounts of defectors. Even after the
FBI raid of 1977, I managed to read the seized Intell files. Those were
the worst. What I read there made me sick. I had no idea how far over the
edge B1 had gone. Attacking the "enemy" was one thing but what they were
doing was another. It was like being a soldier in a war and finding that
some of your fellows have taken to killing women and children. Even in
war, it crosses the line. That's how I felt when I read those files
finally one day. We (collectively) had really crossed the line. Yet even
then, I didn't change my mind. I haven't thought about it that much, as to
why I didn't. Maybe I thought they didn't represent us. Maybe I explained
it away as being overly zealous. After all, I believed in what I was
doing. These guys just went over the edge and now we were all paying the
price so let's get thing back on the rails and get on with it.

So I did. I parked it and got on with it and continued for another 11 or
so years and in the process, I continued to look the other way. That's how
one moves up the ranks, isn't it? It's not how well you apply policy, but
how well you can look the other way.

I don't know, Mike. Maybe I would have gotten to the point that I would
have laughed at some "SP's" cancer. It turns my stomach to think I would
have, but maybe I might have. I really don't know. I just know I never did
get to that point when I really made it personal, when I really took on a
former "friend" and really tried to degrade that "friend" personally. The
closest I came was Gerry Armstrong, when I was called to testify against
him. They really wanted me to come after him but I wouldn't. I tried to
couch my testimony as they wanted it, that Gerry hadn't done certain
research, but I wasn't able to use the language that they wanted because,
as little as I knew him, I liked him and it didn't matter what he was
doing or saying, that didn't change my personal feelings about him.

But it did for you and I have to call you on it, even though I know it
won't reach you.

And something that just occurred today, Sunday. The girl that Dept 20 sent
in on Stacy at the car wash. One of her lines was how Stacy was killing
me, a clear reference to the cancer and a clear attempt to hit some button
on her. You really have no scruples at all, do you Mike. I'm sure you gave
DM a woodie on that one but all you prove is how low into the slime you
really can go.

Little things like that show it is worse in there now than it ever was
under Mary Sue, when it comes to the equivalent of wartime atrocities. B1
went over the edge because of the pressure and there has been more
pressure these past years than there ever was back then. You've got DM
breathing down your neck, not to mention Marty. He's a hatchet man from
way back but he broke once and he might break again. In fact, I think
there is a better chance of Marty coming to his senses and taking off than
you.

There's another thing that's different now. You've got the threat of the
Internet, and I don't mean ARS. (By the way, I have to compliment you
professionally on how you guys finally figured out what to do about ARS
with people like Enzo and various goons and shills and double agents. Not
bad at all. The problem is that ARS is still there and still works. You've
reduced its effectiveness but you haven't stopped it.)

What I mean by a threat is that any staff member or even a public can go
onto the Net and get things that you can't control. Back in the "old days"
we could control what the members and staff knew. When there was an
entheta article in Philadelphia or East Grinstead, it could be contained.
Now the damned things get thrown on the Net, not to mention court rulings
and videos! It used to be that Dept. 20 was the only ones who knew about
the entheta stories or adverse court rulings. Now they are right there for
anyone to find, thanks to the Net. And nearly every public library has a
connection to the World Wide Web so one of your staff or a public can walk
in and log on and do a search and bingo, there it is. (And for the record,
a good record of ARS is kept at <http://www.deja.com>, just to make your
work even more enjoyable. - smile)

So you've got a chronic worry. It won't go away. Even this message and all
of mine are preserved and my middle name is unique enough to allow an easy
search. So you can't control any more what your staff and public comes to
know. You can put secret little programs into their computers, but even
that takes a chance. Some may not like being told what they can't read.

I have told Jesse time and again - and this last trip I said it several
times - I am SOOOO glad that I am not a PR in there now. Lawdy, what a
headache! And to have DM screaming the way he can scream. I can only
imagine what he is like now that he has been named as a defendant in the
McPherson case. We know that your ass is on the line and what your orders
are. That's what it was like when LRH was being named and why B1 went over
the edge and why you and your "B1" have done the same.

So the only question remaining is, who will be your Michael Meisner?

Who will finally say, I've had enough of this shit, and talk to the
authorities? Hey, it might not even be in the US! You're already in deep
kaw-kaw in Belgium and France, not to mention Germany. And from what I
hear, you ain't exactly winning friends in Russia. Oh, and don't forget
Greece and Spain.

And meanwhile, what's DM's #1 priority? Why, DM, of course! If he is
served, all hell will break loose.

And THAT is why I don't envy you at all! I know what working with him is
like. If anyone brings you to your senses, it will be David Miscavige.

Frankly, I don't think I'll be alive when that happens. I'd like to be.
I'd like to see it happen. I just know that there is nothing I can say to
you that will reach you. The only one who can change your mind is you and
the only one who can prompt that is DM. He is personally responsible for
more top staff leaving than anyone or anything else. Make a list in your
head some time. You'll even know of some that none of us know about. It's
just a matter of time before it is you. I hope it is sooner, rather than
later.

In the meantime, I really am closing this out. I know you won't believe me
and there is no reason for you to believe me, given the world of suspicion
that you have to live in. But I'm retiring, as I said in the "hello &
goodbye" post. And I really am looking forward to my new effort. I know
what it is that I'm going to do. I just declined to spell it out in the
post because I need to work out some details and they might change. No, it
doesn't mean it is some "secret" (laugh) although you'll think that and be
working diligently to find out. That's fine. Work away. What you might
find out now is what you'll hear about later, hopefully, if I do this
right. It's all in the direction of cancer education and has nothing to do
with you guys. If you want to spend more IAS money there, go for it. And
yeah, there are various ways that you can work to drag me back in, if you
want to. But you're going to be chasing another dead end. (No pun
intended. - laugh) I have better things to do now, things that I find more
inspiring than playing stink finger with RTC. And as I said, you'll see or
hear about my efforts in my new enterprise, or at least I hope so. There's
a lot to be done in the field of educating men about prostate cancer and I
just happen to have the skills, the initiative and the qualifications for
what I want to do. (No, I haven't written any "scholarly" articles or have
any degrees nor have I had a "peer review. - ROFL) You see, the only
credential one needs to have to speak about living with cancer is cancer.
It helps to have some writing skills and PR skills to know what to do with
the experience and I have a little there. (smile) That's why my new
enterprise excites me so much. I merely decided to use what I have -
including the cancer - to make a contribution that I can be proud of.

So if you ever change your mind and want someone to talk to, you can call
me. You'll know where I am. Just check the last surveillance report.
(laugh) My only function will be to lend a sympathetic ear. But you'll
have to apologize to me for the personal shit. That's for your benefit,
Mike, not mine. Otherwise, I'm out of the loop now. I'm off to fight a
cancer for which there is no known cure.

I do hope that when you hear about what I'm doing that you think it is
valuable. It will mean that you have some shred of true decency,
compassion and humanity left in you.

Take care,
Robert Vaughn Young
2/20/99

Ralph Hilton

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00

Gerry Armstrong

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
On 23 Feb 2000 00:30:12 GMT, wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young)
wrote:

Well God bless you Robert Vaughn Young.

>But it did for you and I have to call you on it, even though I know it
>won't reach you.

Actually, when he'll be reached and what appears to reach him are out
of our hands. You tried, and because you tried, you reached yourself.
Your example will reach him, trust me. $cientology cannot harden a
heart so hard that it is forever unreachable. The tech doesn't work.

>And something that just occurred today, Sunday. The girl that Dept 20 sent
>in on Stacy at the car wash. One of her lines was how Stacy was killing
>me, a clear reference to the cancer and a clear attempt to hit some button
>on her. You really have no scruples at all, do you Mike. I'm sure you gave
>DM a woodie on that one but all you prove is how low into the slime you
>really can go.
>
>Little things like that show it is worse in there now than it ever was
>under Mary Sue, when it comes to the equivalent of wartime atrocities. B1
>went over the edge because of the pressure and there has been more
>pressure these past years than there ever was back then. You've got DM
>breathing down your neck, not to mention Marty. He's a hatchet man from
>way back but he broke once and he might break again. In fact, I think
>there is a better chance of Marty coming to his senses and taking off than
>you.
>
>There's another thing that's different now. You've got the threat of the
>Internet, and I don't mean ARS. (By the way, I have to compliment you
>professionally on how you guys finally figured out what to do about ARS
>with people like Enzo and various goons and shills and double agents. Not
>bad at all. The problem is that ARS is still there and still works. You've
>reduced its effectiveness but you haven't stopped it.)

We figure every hour the enzos, goons, shills and agents spend
handling us here on a.r.s. they're not victimizing people who can't
fight back. We just pretend to be handled (don't tell them) and just
pretend to reduce our effectiveness. We toy with them actually. And we
take turns. You stepped up to deliver a whole ton of toys today. God
blesses a.r.s. and the conscienceless cult of Mi$cavigeology can do
dick.

>What I mean by a threat is that any staff member or even a public can go
>onto the Net and get things that you can't control. Back in the "old days"
>we could control what the members and staff knew. When there was an
>entheta article in Philadelphia or East Grinstead, it could be contained.
>Now the damned things get thrown on the Net, not to mention court rulings
>and videos! It used to be that Dept. 20 was the only ones who knew about
>the entheta stories or adverse court rulings. Now they are right there for
>anyone to find, thanks to the Net. And nearly every public library has a
>connection to the World Wide Web so one of your staff or a public can walk
>in and log on and do a search and bingo, there it is. (And for the record,
>a good record of ARS is kept at <http://www.deja.com>, just to make your
>work even more enjoyable. - smile)
>
>So you've got a chronic worry. It won't go away. Even this message and all
>of mine are preserved and my middle name is unique enough to allow an easy
>search. So you can't control any more what your staff and public comes to
>know.

They can't even control people they paid lawyers and judges millions
of dollars to gag. Gag!

>You can put secret little programs into their computers, but even
>that takes a chance. Some may not like being told what they can't read.
>
>I have told Jesse time and again - and this last trip I said it several
>times - I am SOOOO glad that I am not a PR in there now. Lawdy, what a
>headache! And to have DM screaming the way he can scream. I can only
>imagine what he is like now that he has been named as a defendant in the
>McPherson case. We know that your ass is on the line and what your orders
>are. That's what it was like when LRH was being named and why B1 went over
>the edge and why you and your "B1" have done the same.
>
>So the only question remaining is, who will be your Michael Meisner?
>
>Who will finally say, I've had enough of this shit, and talk to the
>authorities? Hey, it might not even be in the US! You're already in deep
>kaw-kaw in Belgium and France, not to mention Germany. And from what I
>hear, you ain't exactly winning friends in Russia. Oh, and don't forget
>Greece and Spain.

Vaughn, you're terrible.

And oh, Canada!

Heh Mike, why not give Vaughn a call and tell him you're sorry for
being such a jerk.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

Michael 'Mike' Gormez -- www.enturbulate.nu

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
This is something that has been bothering me for a long, long time.

Now it seems to the time to ask. It's regarding the death of Rinder's
baby Kimberly(?). I know what you wrote about her death
<http://www.deja.com/=yahoo/getdoc.xp?AN=321628448> but just as Ottmann
<http://www.deja.com/=yahoo/getdoc.xp?AN=320271826> I've got contradicting
information. Ie. that the girl was fed Hubbard's barley water and had
failure of her organs.

I don't know how to ask Robert, but, did you then defended Rinder because
you still thought he was more or less a "friend" of yours (feeling human
being)?

Mike
--
Scientology & Dianetics
Tax-exempt child abuse and neglect?

Jason Fordham

Feb 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/23/00
If even Enzo can see it, then you should worry.

Is it time for you to blow? Is it time to see if your humanity can be
reawoken?

The Lisa McPherson Trust is there to help you.

Good luck, and be well.

Jason

das...@my-deja.com wrote:

> [...]

> be serious for a moment.
>
> Enjoy your new line of work, Vaughn. I hope you make a difference and
> help some people for once.
>
> And now, back to the sarcasm:

> > So if you ever change your mind and want someone to talk to, you can
> >call me. You'll know where I am.
>

> Lean on me, when you're not strooong.... You're so sweet.

> >Just check the last surveillance report.
> > (laugh) My only function will be to lend a sympathetic ear. But you'll
> > have to apologize to me for the personal shit. That's for your
> >benefit, Mike, not mine.
>

> And I thought it was for a.r.s.'s benefit to see what a great guy you
> are Vaughn.
>
> So, here we see the alleged Scientology swan song of one Robert Vaughn
> Young. Hopefully, he will show himself to be a decent human being.
>
> DasFoot
>
> (where is Capt. Nerd when you need him?)

das...@my-deja.com

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
> [...]

>They understand the turf. It's not personal. That's why I've

>understood your side of it.
> But it is another when you cross the professional line.

Snore.

> I may have made a lot of comments about your professional conduct, but
> I've never slighted you personally.

Here's the excuse you've finally had the courage to make up, Vaughn.
Commence your personal attacks.

>I guess I always wanted to pretend

> that it was possible that we could sit down some time over coffee and
> chat, if nothing else about how kids grow up and life moves on. I
>knew you couldn't and wouldn't.

A nice cozy meeting. Awww.

>It all has to be reported and you can't afford to

> relax around some "SP," can you? But that was okay with me.

Was that really okay with you? Really?

> I wanted you to know that it was possible, that even though you

You are so magnanimous.

> [...]

> I have told Jesse time and again - and this last trip I said it

>several times - I am SOOOO glad that I am not a PR in there now.
>Lawdy, what a headache!

You ain't the only one who is glad you're not a PR now, I bet.

>You're already in deep

> kaw-kaw in Belgium and France, not to mention Germany. And from what I
> hear, you ain't exactly winning friends in Russia. Oh, and don't
>forget Greece and Spain.

Of course, we mustn't forget the complete tax exempt status given in

the United States. This never happened during Vaughn's time. Funny
thing is that Interpol calmed down after Vaughn left too. Curious.

So some European countries have a few people who don't like us? Big
deal. We have that here too. Look at you. You gave up. And
continue to. What a serv fac.

> Frankly, I don't think I'll be alive when that happens. I'd like to

And, your point is..?

> I'd like to see it happen. I just know that there is nothing I can
>say to you that will reach you.

Then why waste your time if you KNOW that? You just keep invalidating

your knowingness, don't you? Lost your integrity a while ago I see.

>But I'm retiring, as I said in the "hello &
> goodbye" post. And I really am looking forward to my new effort.

Haven't you retired like 6 or 7 times already?

>And yeah, there are various ways that you can work to drag me back in,
>if you want to.

I knew it. You ain't staying retired. What a geek.

>There's a lot to be done in the field of educating men about prostate

>cancer and I just happen to have the skills, the initiative and the
>qualifications for what I want to do.

Speaking of fingers...

>You see, the only credential one needs to have to speak about living
>with cancer is cancer.

>I merely decided to use what I have -
> including the cancer - to make a contribution that I can be proud of.

Although I've been sarcastic throughout this entire post, I'll have to

be serious for a moment.

Enjoy your new line of work, Vaughn. I hope you make a difference and
help some people for once.

And now, back to the sarcasm:

> So if you ever change your mind and want someone to talk to, you can

>call me. You'll know where I am.

Lean on me, when you're not strooong.... You're so sweet.

>Just check the last surveillance report.

> (laugh) My only function will be to lend a sympathetic ear. But you'll
> have to apologize to me for the personal shit. That's for your
>benefit, Mike, not mine.

And I thought it was for a.r.s.'s benefit to see what a great guy you

naki...@my-deja.com

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,
wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:

> An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
> Sunday, February 20, 2000
>
> Dear Mike:
> <snip>

>So the only question remaining is, who will be your Michael Meisner?

>Who will finally say, I've had enough of this shit, and talk to the
>authorities? Hey, it might not even be in the US! You're already in
>deep kaw-kaw in Belgium and France, not to mention Germany. And from

>what I.hear, you ain't exactly winning friends in Russia. Oh, and don't
>forget
>Greece and Spain. >

We still waiting the pending Trial of "Rat Bastard" Heber Jentszch and
his gang in Spain!!!

Seguimos esperando el juicio pendiente de la "rata Bastarda" Heber
Jentszch y su pandilla en España!!!

--
Naki
http://www.xenu.net

Mike O'Connor

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
In article <8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

[...]

>So, here we see the alleged Scientology swan song of one Robert Vaughn
>Young. Hopefully, he will show himself to be a decent human being.
>
>DasFoot

You have lost all your humanity, dasfoot. Congratulations. Makes me want
to run right out and become a Scientologist.

--
Mike O'Connor <mi...@leptonicsystems.com>
<http://www.leptonicsystems.com>

Clem Chowder

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,
> wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:
>>

>> An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
>> Sunday, February 20, 2000
>
>Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
>suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
>blown loony, aren't you?
>

>> Dear Mike:
>>
>> It's a very early Sunday morning in Cincinnati. I finished three posts
>> yesterday that I will put onto ARS and this will wrap it up for me.
>
>Since it's early in the morning, it's best to post an open letter.
>Vaughn Young: Man of Brilliance.

worry. It won't go away.

>Oh yeah, chronic worry. Hee hee. You look mahvelous.

me. You'll know where I am.

Thanks, DasFoot- you've saved me a ton of explaining the Co$, what it
does and the kind of minds it produces. From now on I'll just point
them to this posting.

I really do thank you sincerely- as do many here.

Clem Chowder

Neal Hamel

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,
> wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:
>>

>> An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
>> Sunday, February 20, 2000
>
>Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
>suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
>blown loony, aren't you?

I'll bet you put on your full-dress Sea Org uniform and thought some good
thoughts about Ron and what he would say before you wrote your contemptible
reply.

Thanks for letting us see Hubbard's 'new scientology man', known amongst the
cult members as 'homo novis'.

-Neal H.

©Anti-Cult® - www.users.wineasy.se/noname/

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT.
In Message-ID: <8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>
From: das...@my-deja.com.
Wrote on the subject: Vaughn Young: Victim Extraordinaire:

Perfect example of a scientologist responding. I've sent this to
appropriate places, for education about what Scientology does to a human
being.

DasFoot, you created another foot bullet.

PS: More sad stories for you and your mafia cult here:
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm#wmca

Enjoy, and watch out for Satan.

Sten-Arne
"Once the world is Clear - a nation, a state, a city or a village
-the Scientology-organization in the area becomes its government!
And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is
Scientology policy."

Part of Tom Voltz's comments on L. Ron Hubbard's taped
lecture 9 January 1962, "Future Org Trends"
******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
**** Public PGP key: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/pgp.htm *****
******** The.Galacti...@ThePentagon.com (Anti-Cult) ********

Enzo Piccone

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

<das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

<snipped in disgust and dismay>

You need your head examined.

Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
help you pry it out of your ass.

Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

Note: Correct e-mail address omits the "h" in en...@hermes.it.

John C. Randolph

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00

das...@my-deja.com wrote:

> In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,
> wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:
> >

> > An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
> > Sunday, February 20, 2000
>
> Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
> suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
> blown loony, aren't you?

Try to keep up, sparky. Robert *left* your criminal nut cult several
years ago, so while you can make a case that he was *once* a looney like
yourself, he's much better now.

-jcr

John Dorsay

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Enzo Piccone wrote:

> <das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
>
> <snipped in disgust and dismay>
>
> You need your head examined.
>
> Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
> help you pry it out of your ass.
>
> Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

What Enzo said.

--
Regards, John
Psychiatric Pawn

Read about Scientology and the abuse of survivors of brain injury:

http://www.parishioner.org/lopez.html

Keith Henson

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Enzo Piccone <en...@hermes.it> wrote:

Thank you Enzo. Keith Henson

> <das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> <snipped in disgust and dismay>

> You need your head examined.

> Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
> help you pry it out of your ass.

> Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

Roland

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Fortunately, DasFoot is *representative* of Scientologists. They have no
sense of humanity left which makes them easy to hate. So when you picket
Scientology and when you report their crimes and when the whole lot gets
closed down and these people have lost their money and realise they have
ruined their lives then you will not need have a twinge of conscience.
It works for me.

Roland

--
"I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and
is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other

Tommy

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Enzo Piccone wrote:

> <das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
>
> <snipped in disgust and dismay>
>
> You need your head examined.
>
> Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
> help you pry it out of your ass.
>
> Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

I agree with you on this one, Enzo, but be careful.
Criticizing Department 20 or anyone who works in it can be hazardous to
your health.

Tommy

--
L.Ron Hubbard on trying to get $cientology declared a religion for tax
purposes:

"I await your reaction on the religion angle. In my opinion,
we couldn't get worse public opinion than we have had or have less
customers with what we've got to sell. A religious charter would be
necessary in Pennsylvania or NJ to make it stick. But I sure could
make it stick."
Best Regards,

Ron

barb

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Neal Hamel wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> >In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,
> > wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:
> >>

> >> An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
> >> Sunday, February 20, 2000
> >
> >Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
> >suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
> >blown loony, aren't you?
> >

> I'll bet you put on your full-dress Sea Org uniform and thought some good
> thoughts about Ron and what he would say before you wrote your contemptible
> reply.
>
> Thanks for letting us see Hubbard's 'new scientology man', known amongst the
> cult members as 'homo novis'.
>
> -Neal H.
aka 'homo insapiens'
--
barb

"copy c:\clams.scn c:\scienos\scienos.pod"
-Sten (Koos Koos) Arne

barb

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Enzo Piccone wrote:

> <das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
>
> <snipped in disgust and dismay>
>
> You need your head examined.
>
> Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
> help you pry it out of your ass.
>
> Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

> --
> Note: Correct e-mail address omits the "h" in en...@hermes.it.

Thank you, Enzo, for demonstrating that some of you scientologists
actually do have compassion. You go up a notch in my estimation, for
what that's worth.

Jack Craver

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

< snip >

>I think that you just want him to be glad that you are dying. Aren't
>you glad you are dying? You've lost your chance at eternity.

And you have lost your humanity. Hope you're looking for it.

< snip >

jack

anima

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

"Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
Better get yourself together
Pretty soon you'll be dead

What in the world are you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What in the world are you trying to do
It's up to you, yeah you

Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darling
Join the human race

How in the world are you gonna see
Laughing at fools like me
Who in the world do you think you are
A superstar well alright you are

But we all shine on
like the moon and the stars and the sun

Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
Better recognize your brothers
Everyone you meet

-- John Lennon

ID32

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
Dasfoot,

LRH once referred to seeing the tinly black cinder that some people had
left for a soul: he was thinking of you.

I don't know what you call yourself, but you are no Scientologist, and
maybe not even human.

You are beneath scum.

ID32

Conner

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 05:40:19 +0100, in message
<38b4b...@news2.lightlink.com>, "Enzo Piccone" <en...@hermes.it> wrote:

><das...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8920vf$opo$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...
>
><snipped in disgust and dismay>
>
>You need your head examined.
>
>Prior to that, of course, you'll need someone competent in crowbar technology to
>help you pry it out of your ass.
>
>Good luck. You'll need some of that, too.

i'm afraid you are part of a dying breed, enzo.
a respectable scientologist.

still, thanks.

-- see...@ix.netcom.com (Conner)
Eppur si muove - Galilei

David Gerard

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00

:>> Sunday, February 20, 2000

:>Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
:>suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
:>blown loony, aren't you?

:It is truly a testament to the poison of L. Ron Hubbard that Dasfoot
:has *no idea* how many people are aghast at the inhumanity of his
:response to RVY's final message.

I couldn't put it better myself.

As Rob Clark sorta said [1]: Sometimes you think you've seen all the CoS
has done, then it does something that leaves you freshly disgusted.

[1] on IRC, '96 I think?

--
http://xenu.netizen.com.au/ http://www.caube.org.au/
"It is more than possible to be a member of a sub-culture, a different and

Monica Pignotti

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
In article <895fb3$sqt$4...@thingy.apana.org.au>,

f...@thingy.apana.org.au (David Gerard) wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:48:36 -0800, Grady Ward <gr...@gradyward.com>
wrote:
> :On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:19:45 GMT, das...@my-deja.com wrote:
> :>In article <88v9mk$9e1$1...@eskinews.eskimo.com>,

> :> wri...@eskimo.com (Robert Vaughn Young) wrote:
>
> :>> An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
> :>> Sunday, February 20, 2000
>
>:>Well, isn't that special? An open letter. So good of you Vaughn. I
>:>suppose you think Mike Rinder will be answering you? You're a full
>:>blown loony, aren't you?

No, it's worse than that. What he is, is a committed Scientologist
that has followed the belief system consistently. Fortunately, there
are others subscribing to the belief system that have not been so
consistent, but Dasfoot exemplifies the true EP of the Scientology
philosophy and as we've seen, it's not a pretty sight.

> :It is truly a testament to the poison of L. Ron Hubbard that Dasfoot
> :has *no idea* how many people are aghast at the inhumanity of his
> :response to RVY's final message.
>
> I couldn't put it better myself.
>

> Rob Clark sorta said [1]: Sometimes you think you've seen all the CoS
> has done, then it does something that leaves you freshly disgusted.

Dasfoot's disgusting post has actually done more to expose what
Scientology is really all about than anything the critics could ever
say, so in a way, we should thank him. If people are new here and want
to find out what Scientology is all about, his post exposes where
following the beliefs of Scientology ultimately lead to -- the belief
that suffering is all the fault of the one who is suffering and zero
compassion. People should read it and decide whether or not this is
the sort of "church" they wish to give their support to.

--
Monica Pignotti
Disclaimer: The statements I make on this forum

mimus

Feb 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/25/00
das...@my-deja.com fingered:

>I think that you just want him to be glad that you are dying. Aren't
>you glad you are dying? You've lost your chance at eternity. You can
>now go back to the void and start all over again. Just remember to
>write up your overts and withholds when you come back.

>So, here we see the alleged Scientology swan song of one Robert Vaughn
>Young.

Boy, this has Co$/SO/OSA written all over it, doesn't it?

Dasbullet in dasfoot.

Lurkers, behold the "ability", "ethics" and "spirituality" of
Scientology, displayed here for your reading pleasure.

Thanks, 'foot: Demonstrations are so much more convincing than
descriptions.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)