LRH on Venus - was he joking?

Roland

Aug 14, 2001, 1:44:23 AM8/14/01
I invite readers o listen to the quote below in which L. Ron Hubbard
claimed he went to Venus and was nearly run over by a freight train.
--
"I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and
is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other

Was he joking?

Decide for yourselves after hearing his analysis of the "political
situation" in the solar system in which he described Mars as being run
by the Fourth Invader Force, Earth being used as a prison planet by them
and Venus being "monitored" by the Fifth Invader Force.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Mars.ram
http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Prison.ram
http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusian.ram

Also his analysis of what life is like on Jupiter:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Jupiter.ram

...and his claimed adventures in the Van Allen belt:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Vanallen.ram

Was this man wacko or was he joking?

T.G. Yak

Aug 14, 2001, 2:02:05 AM8/14/01
That wacky Ron! Between these and his college transcripts, he was a
real Joker and "D" Grader.

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 06:44:23 +0100, Roland
<roland.rash...@virgin.net> wrotg:

Nelson

Aug 14, 2001, 8:08:06 AM8/14/01
You edited out the laughter, asshole.
Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
are just running a knowing lie to give people
the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.

--
Best Regards = Nelson

"The very basis of human rights is freedom from false accusation and from
brutality and punishment without offense." L. Ron Hubbard

"Man has been defrauded so often, persuaded so wrongly and has returned to
the
same old rut so inevitably and in such a defeated frame of mind that he is
not
able to grasp easily the firm and friendly hand which is being reached
toward
him." -L. Ron Hubbard

"Roland" <roland.rash...@virgin.net> wrote in message

Steve Zadarnowski

Aug 14, 2001, 10:25:10 AM8/14/01
"Nelson" <nels...@powersurfr.com> wrote:

>You edited out the laughter, asshole.
>Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
>are just running a knowing lie to give people
>the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.

What's the laughter got to do with it, fucktrap?

Is it only the stuff on paper that's not "a joke?"

Let me see, how unbelievable is Trains on Venus
versus Body Thetans... Maybe not a good comparison.
Electronic mountain trap? Xenu? Ron's trip to Heaven?

Death from reading OT3? I'm not sure you could point
us to something that we *don't* consider a joke.

---
"Scientology is both immoral and socially obnoxious... it is
corrupt, sinister and dangerous." - Justice LATEY, London 1984
"Scientology as practised is in reality the antithesis of a religion"
- Supreme Court Justice Crockett - Australia 1980
http://www.xenu.net/ http://www.lermanet.com/

Rev. Norle Enturbulata

Aug 14, 2001, 1:06:47 PM8/14/01
> I invite readers o listen to the quote below in which L. Ron Hubbard
> claimed he went to Venus and was nearly run over by a freight train.
> --
> "I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and
> is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other
> day -- didn't look very uncivilized to me." - L. Ron Hubbard,
> "Between Lives Implants" lecture, SHSBC #317. 23 July 1963.
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusloc.ram
>
> Was he joking?

I still think that ElRum was having a reverse flashback to his present-day
adventures in Hell, in which he imagines that someday, someday, he'll be on
top of the heirarchy of demons, minions and of course the Big Dark Guy With
The Horns. Hey, that's just like the structure of $cientology, even on the
level of the worker drones never ascending past the level of being drones!
Perhaps THAT was a reverse flashback as well! :)

Mike O'Connor

Aug 14, 2001, 1:15:56 PM8/14/01
In article <3b79145b$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,
"Nelson" <nels...@powersurfr.com> wrote:

> You edited out the laughter, asshole.
> Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
> are just running a knowing lie to give people
> the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.

[...]

> > Was he joking?
> >
> > Decide for yourselves after hearing his analysis of the "political
> > situation" in the solar system in which he described Mars as being run
> > by the Fourth Invader Force, Earth being used as a prison planet by them
> > and Venus being "monitored" by the Fifth Invader Force.
> >
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Mars.ram
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Prison.ram
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusian.ram
> >
> > Also his analysis of what life is like on Jupiter:
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Jupiter.ram
> >
> > ...and his claimed adventures in the Van Allen belt:
> > http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Vanallen.ram
> >

> > Was this man wacko or was he joking?

He is not joking about being on Venus or in the Van Allen belt Nelson,
and the people are not laughing at his being on Venus or in the Van
Allen belt. I think you know that. It is a serious lecture about a
serious subject. And whenever I post this response, you fall silent.

A repost:
In article <7rmaek$2df$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, das...@my-deja.com wrote:

> >Like him transporting himself to Venus where he was nearly run over by
> >a freight locomotive.
>
> Can I help it that most of you take things so literally that you think
> Ron actually went to Venus and was going to be run over by a train?
>
> You guys have NOOOO sense of humor at all. One thing L. Ron Hubbard
> was definitely right about was that suppressives take things very
> literally.

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

BETWEEN LIVES IMPLANTS

A lecture given on 23 July 1963

All right? Okay. What's the date?
Audience: 23rd.
Twenty-third? Well, what do you know!
All right, 23rd July AD 13, Saint Hill Special Briefing Course.

I had two choices here. I'm working on an assembly line process for
you. I'm trying to smooth out your dating problems and that sort of
thing. I'm collecting a lot of information on that, all of it very
important as far as tone arm action is concerned. I followed through
that wrong date or bad dating or misconception of date is the reason
the tone arm action is -- and I found out that the pc's time sense is
his basic aberration. And therefore I'm working like mad to get you
processes that rehabilitate a pc's time sense.

[...]

Well, in this sequence [of your ALIEN MIND IMPLANT] you're given a
compulsion that the next time you die you must appear on the landing
stage. And that's it. That's the whole ruddy, lousy, cotton-picking
lot. This is an interesting -- an interesting thing, because this is
the most vicious engram I have ever seen set up. To scan through that
thing is asking you to scan through a restimulation of a trillion
trillion trillion trillion trillion years of your own time track. Just
asking you to do it like -- just like that, see. "Oh, that's all right,
just scan through it, you know. Ho-ho!" Can't do it, man.

And to find the beginning of it -- well, there are other ones with
false beginnings and false endings so that you can't get out of them
easily, but the time lie: this is specifically fifteen days. This is
your last fifteen days, you see, on Earth, you know? Only it isn't. And
it's not even fifteen days. And then the last section tells you that
it's a hundred days long. You get a hundred days counted off to you in
there. But it isn't a hundred days, it's more like about nine days. And
then having channeled you squarely into the head of your new body, they
dump you in the gulf of lower California.

Very interesting. Because by the time you get out of that, this is a
type of facsimile that can't be run. Nobody has ever been able to
approach even looking at it, so it gives you enough queasiness so that
you just tend to back right straight off from the thing -- how the
devil can you undo that?

Now, because you've been given such a -- such a compulsion to appear
there... Here I am up in the Van Allen belt and I take a look around
and I see the sun and I get myself oriented and I'm just spotting
myself around, you know, getting ready to flex a bicep or something
like this, and I just glance in the direction of Venus and I go -- I'm
on the landing stage. See, the compulsions shift me in space. I didn't
stay on the landing stage. Still, I went up and looked around the
airport, took a look around the airport. I found, oddly enough, that
I'd gotten curious about this place before, some hundreds of years ago,
and had simply hung around for a while and hadn't gone through the
implant.

But this has been going on for as long as you've been on this planet.
There's lots of these -- they run somewhere in the neighborhood of two
to three per century. If you've been on this planet ten thousand years
you've got -- what? Quite a few of them. Figure it out for yourself.
That's how many of these confounded things you got. And as far as I
know it hasn't changed an iota. I could -- I'm saying a little bit more
than I know now. But I think it -- it apparently was simply set up and
it's continued on. There's been no vast change of pattern, as far as I
know. But I'm prepared to amend that when I start looking at a few
early facsimiles on it, which I haven't yet.

The point is this: the Helatrobus Implants, the Gorilla Implants, the
Bear Implants, way back thetan fights and all of this kind of thing --
you got through all that. You got through all that and you were still
OT. They used to say about me that I'd never been the same after the
second Helatrobus, you know? I used to occasionally snarl at people
more than I used to earlier. But before I hit this place I was on the
same post for eighty trillion years, same post, same name. Give you
some idea of stability of identity.

Mary Sue gave the cue on this thing. She said, "Look at how hard they
have to work to keep you from being OT!" Hey, now, that's quite a
thought! Isn't that quite a thought? Hm? Now you look at this. You look
at this, now. The complete idiocy of it. Somebody sits up on Venus --
there are probably some other stations around up in the system. This
one's on Venus. I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane

atmosphere and is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight

locomotive the other day -- didn't look very uncivilized to me. I'm
allergic to freight locomotives, they're always running into you.

Now we notice that Mars doesn't have any atmosphere either and won't
support life. In spite of the fact that it turns green and red and
purple with the seasons, it doesn't support life. We understand --
there's lots of things we understand about this system -- heh-heh!
Isn't it? But this is a carefully maintained station. And a
space-opera, meat-body type society maintains it very carefully. They
have a hospital, there's space craft hanging around there, dispatcher
stations, landing platforms, this type of thing. It's all highly
civilized, but they carefully maintain this one. And it's very
interesting, they maintain this one. They've maintained it for
thousands of years without any change. Why, it's fascinating. Why are
they maintaining this thing? Why? Why is it so important to them?

-- L. Ron Hubbard
Between Lives Implants

OK. First, I hope this is enough context for you. Second, I hope you
believe this is authentic. There is a tape of this lecture, in what
sounds like L. Ron Hubbard's voice, which is sold by the cult. You
should check it if you have questions.

I'd like to interpret part of this, and you tell me which facts I have
wrong or which interpretations don't match yours, and what your
different interpretations are. OK?

Mr. Hubbard's scripture is for auditors. He is trying to explain some
things about dating events. It's important to date events properly so
you can help the subject get a good sense of time.

Mr. Hubbard explains part of the ALIEN MIND IMPLANTS we have been
given. Compulsions, deliberate misinformation about time, and so on.

Mr. Hubbard gives an example. He is a thetan, he is in the Van Allen
Belt, looking around, and the implanted compulsions try to mess him up.
Mr. Hubbard is explaining that when he was on Venus, this happened to
him. Mr. Hubbard is not joking, he is performing his core activity. He
is teaching high level auditors how to audit in an extremely important
course. He explains with his example how the compulsions brainwashed
into us via ALIEN MIND IMPLANTS can mislead you and distort your sense
of time.

Mr. Hubbard explains that before his current post on Earth he spent a
long time in another place - eighty trillion years. He is illustrating
that he had a certain stability at that point.

Mr. Hubbard states his wife Mary Sue picked up an important cue. The
aliens worked hard designing the ALIEN MIND IMPLANTS to keep us from
being fully operational thetans.

Mr. Hubbard starts to illustrate the point by speaking of one of the
ALIEN IMPLANT STATIONS which exist on Venus and probably other places
in the system. Mr. Hubbard specifies the ALIEN IMPLANT STATION on
Venus.

Mr. Hubbard mentions that people have the wrong ideas about Venus, that
it has a methane atmosphere and that it is unlivable. Mr. Hubbard
explains to his high level students that this is incorrect. He says
that when he was on Venus the other day, he almost got run over by a
locomotive. He says that when he was on Venus the other day, it looked
civilized to him. Mr. Hubbard was correcting a factual misunderstanding
about the atmosphere and habitation on Venus. He was not joking.

Mr. Hubbard also explained that there are similar misconceptions about
Mars. Mars is inhabited. There is a hospital, spacecraft, and other
things on Mars. It is carefully maintained and the society has been
there for thousands of years.

Mr. Hubbard is not joking. He is not speaking in metaphors. He is
explaining facts, he is giving exact times, places and events
concerning Venus, Mars, the Van Allen Belt. This is a serious teaching
given to high level parishoners who have serious positions of
responsibility and who paid a lot of money for this utterly important
information.

If I have something wrong here, please straighten me out. Thanks!

LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU
Mike O'Connor <http://www.leptonicsystems.com/>

antivirus

Aug 14, 2001, 3:58:29 PM8/14/01

Thanks for that, Mike.

Venus has an awful lot of occult significance (as do the rest of the
planets.) As Hubbard twisted and literalized masonic myths for the OT
3 incident, presenting them as objective scientific facts, so too he
literalized the occult significances given to these planets. (As
though he got into the picture and never got back out.)

For example, Venus is represented by the fourth letter of the Hebrew
alphabet, Daleth. Delta is the Greek transliteration--this is the
Dianetics symbol. The colors green and gold are also attributes of
Daleth.

Daleth is a doorway into the abyss--Hubbard said that Dianetics gets
you through the abyss. (Original Thesis)

The mode of consciousness assigned to Daleth is
"subconsciousness"--which he called the reactive mind.

Daleth is represented by the Empress tarot card--this is the archetype
he spoke about to Jack Parsons (also see his affirmations).

Looking toward the sun equates to the path in the cabala between
Netzach (Venus) and Tiphereth (Sun), which path is represented by the
tarot card of Death card.

Goes on and on.

antivirus

decoding scientology propaganda
http://www.aiur.org/caroline/
caroline letkeman *antivirus*

StressCentre

Aug 14, 2001, 6:14:43 PM8/14/01
>Let me see, how unbelievable is Trains on Venus
>versus Body Thetans... Maybe not a good comparison.
>Electronic mountain trap? Xenu? Ron's trip to Heaven?

You raise the obvious point. Nelson, how is it that you consider the Venus
story to be ludicrous, and somehow slanders Hubbard, presumably following the
premise that if he said that he was either insane or fraudulent, but you do not
consider the OTIII document to be as irrational?

T.G. Yak

Aug 14, 2001, 7:19:05 PM8/14/01
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:25:10 GMT, fan...@iinet.com.au (Steve
Zadarnowski) wrotg:

>"Nelson" <nels...@powersurfr.com> wrote:
>
>>You edited out the laughter, asshole.
>>Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
>>are just running a knowing lie to give people
>>the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.
>
>What's the laughter got to do with it, fucktrap?
>
>Is it only the stuff on paper that's not "a joke?"
>
>Let me see, how unbelievable is Trains on Venus
>versus Body Thetans... Maybe not a good comparison.
>Electronic mountain trap? Xenu? Ron's trip to Heaven?
>
>Death from reading OT3? I'm not sure you could point
>us to something that we *don't* consider a joke.

"He was joking" is the current Scieno 'shore story' to cover one
little particulary silly chunk of Hubbard's insane babble. Of course
they're laughing- who wouldn't laugh at that crap? A recording of
'Gorilla Goals' or 'Xenu and His Pals' would doubtlessly be filled
that kind of laughter as well. What you're hearing on the 'All
Aboard for Venus' tape is people giving their honest reaction to one
of Hubbard's tamer chunks of bozocosmology; in this case, it was
simply so ridiculous even an audience of of Rondroids couldn't choke
back the laughter.

John

Aug 14, 2001, 8:08:44 PM8/14/01

"Steve Zadarnowski" <fan...@iinet.com.au> wrote in message

> "Nelson" <nels...@powersurfr.com> wrote:
>
> >You edited out the laughter, asshole.
> >Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
> >are just running a knowing lie to give people
> >the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.
>
> What's the laughter got to do with it, fucktrap?
>
> Is it only the stuff on paper that's not "a joke?"

Patently, with that 'joke', the laughter is meant to be directed
towards those people who are silly enough to believe that
venus is inhospitable... it's the laughter of those 'in the know'.

Also ExScio

Aug 15, 2001, 11:24:44 AM8/15/01
On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:08:44 +1000, "John" <ju...@junk.com> wrote:

>> >You edited out the laughter, asshole.
>> >Play the quote with the laughter and it takes on a whole new meaning. You
>> >are just running a knowing lie to give people
>> >the wrong idea and you know it. Fix it.

>Patently, with that 'joke', the laughter is meant to be directed

>towards those people who are silly enough to believe that
>venus is inhospitable... it's the laughter of those 'in the know'.

Yes. Well observed !

I've listened to many hundreds of hours of the old fraud's tapes and
he used this device *all the time* to ridicule the conventional
wisdom.

Ex

Dave Bird

Aug 14, 2001, 11:11:28 PM8/14/01
In article<997808818.18368.0...@news.demon.co.uk>, Rev.

Norle Enturbulata <earthlig...@nothotmail.com> writes:
>"Roland" <roland.rash...@virgin.net> wrote in message
>> I invite readers o listen to the quote below in which L. Ron Hubbard
>> claimed he went to Venus and was nearly run over by a freight train.
>> --
>> "I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and
>> is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other
>> day -- didn't look very uncivilized to me." - L. Ron Hubbard,
>> "Between Lives Implants" lecture, SHSBC #317. 23 July 1963.
>> http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusloc.ram
>>
>> Was he joking?
>
>I still think that ElRum was having a reverse flashback to his present-day
>adventures in Hell,

Hmm, he forgot to mention Mexican Goats "ai perdito! uno dos
tres fuego! Maaaaaaa."

uno, dos, tres, |FUEGO| .:. .:. .:': :' .:':' :. . : (") #oH|
LRon Hubbard is shelled by goats in hell. www.xemu.demon.co.uk/clam/