Facts about Cincinnati Org

The Fact Man

Aug 2, 2003, 1:03:51 AM8/2/03
I hope you a.r.s. people find this interesting.

> [...]

>> Here is a list of those people who in the last 3 years or so have:
>> - Originated Clear and been routed for a CCRD
>> - Competed NED and routed for upper levels
>> - Completed the Solo 1 course and routed for upper levels
>> - Currently on Solo 1 or its prerequisites
>>
>> Chuck Kowitz
>> Stefanie Kowitz
>> Steve Carrico
>> Keri Heck
>> Craig Heck
>> Norman Lowry
>> Eric Davis
>> Dr Roy Finley
>> Dr Brian Foley
>> Lonnie Harris
>> Steve Hobbs
>> Ben Kasle
>> Diane Null
>> Dr Scott Null
>> Rachael Kasle
>> Dr Brad Spence
>> Marcy O'Donnell
>> Dr Tricia Richards
>> Dr Scott Shelby
>> Dr Keith Snead
>> Dr Mike Teifke
>> Dr Chuck Popa
>> Jamie Popa
>> Dr Kelly Barnes
>> Dr Gary Billingsley
>> Craig Beutler
>> Marisa Centrachhio
>> John Chan
>> Lori Davis
>> Brian Dawson
>> Laurie Miller
>> Chris Miller
>> Meredith Finley
>> Candy Hammer
>> Carol McBerty
>> Michele Keith
>> Robert Keith
>> Monte Nighswonger
>> Rich Miller
>> Dr Brian Nunley
>> Dr Paul Rodeghero
>> Dr Jim Speiser
>> Shawn Kirk
>> Peg Kirk
>> Cindy Wheeler
>> Karin Simpson
>> Dr Deva Khalsa
>> Jane Allen
>> Dr Carl Smudde
>> Dr James Adams
>> Dr Ben Choinoire
>> Eddie Ballman
>> Vicki Daugherty
>> Elanor Rippl
>> Dave Bogema
>> Laurie Gailounis
>> Christine Harrison
>> Dr Melodie Billiot
>> Bob Campbell
>> Claire Mason
>> Ron McCreight
>> Mike Roiger
>> Peggy Seiwert
>> Sue Swank
>> Craig Walters
>> Rocky Bartozek
>> Dr Brian O=B9Donnell
>> Dr Mike Tillery
>> Shari Shelby
>>
>> Go to this web address for a map of where Cincinnati is in relation
>> to other areas. Just cut and paste it into the your web browser

http://aolsvc.maps.aol.com/travel/main.dci?function=3Ddirections&submit.x=
=3D1&st

artAddr=3D1440%20Rochester%20Rd&endAddr=3D910%20N%20Alexander%20St&startC=
ity=3DAdd

ison%20Twp&endCity=3DCharlotte&startState=3DMI&endState=3DNC&startZip=3D&=
endZip=3D&sta
> [...]
>> able to comfortably hold 16 people at any given time, plus a fully
>> self contained eating area with kitchen facilities, where a person
>> can eat while on the purif without having to worry about going out to
>> get food. Also great restaurant downstairs if desired. There are 4
>> private showers and 4 private bathrooms with space for changing, plus
>> 2 professional running machines and private lockers. And, all this in
>> a private enclosed area just for the people on the purif.
>>
>> 8. Division 6 has it own area of the org, right on street level,
>> completely separate from the rest of the org. As part of this area
>> there is a newly renovated permanent event space that can hold 100
>> people comfortably. Plus, there is a second permanent event space on
>> the 3rd floor that will hold 80 people comfortably that is also newly
>> renovated.
>>
>> 9. The org itself has a total of 48,000 square feet, including the
>> basement. Free high speed internet and computer with printer access
>> in the HGC waiting area for public use is also available, should one
>> need it.
>>
>> 10. We rent one of the street level spaces of our building to a
>> reasonably priced Middle Eastern food restaurant, that has great food
>> for getting sessionable and studentable.
>>
>> 11. The ED of the org is a 32 year Sea Org Officer, who is a Class
>> VIII Case Supervisor, trained by Ron, plus, is OEC/FEBC trained. She
>> has 22 years experience in the Class V sector.
>>
>> 12. We are rapidly expanding to our St Hill size target of July 15
>> this year.
>>
>> Facts about the surrounding area
>> Accommodations:
>>
>> Extended Stay Hotel - (recommended) a 3 minute drive from the org, or
>> a pleasant 20 minute walk across the river. This is a very upstat
>> hotel, and each room has a fully equipped kitchenette in it, a queen
>> size bed, and a business set up with a desk and internet hook up. It
>> is located in historic Covington Kentucky, alongside the majestic
>> Ohio River, which denotes the border between Cincinnati, Ohio and
>> Kentucky. Cost is $259 a week or $55 per night. Phone number is 859
>> 581 3000.
>>
>> Ramda Inn - 859 331 1400 - $65 per night. For an extra $15 a night
>> you can have a pet in the room with you.
>>
>> Cross Country Inn - about a 7 minute drive from the org, a little
>> further past the Days Inn and Extended Stay, right off the main
>> freeway, I75. $55 per night or $208 per week. No kitchenette or
>> fridge in the rooms. Phone number is 859 341 2090.
>>
>> Millennium Hotel - just around the corner from the org in downtown
>> Cincinnati is $150 a night, but I know that people have gotten rooms
>> there for $80 a night on priceline.com, which I am sure can also be
>> used for the other hotels. Phone number is 513 352 2100.
>>
>> The other hotels in the downtown area are the Cincinnatian and the
>> Hilton, which I suggest you buy through the internet sites such as
>> priceline.com or the hotel discount website -
BOS
> [...]
>> are doing.
>>
>> 2. If they signed up for a course then the Basic Courses Supervisor
>> is informed of their ruin, and that supervisor also ensures they
>> understand the course they are about to do is what will help them
>> with that ruin.
>>
>> 3. They are then gotten on to a standard course schedule wherever
>> possible, and they begin their course.
>>
>> 4. They are watched closely throughout their course and in addition
>> to standard supervision, they are consulted during their course to
>> ensure they feel their ruin is improving as a result of the course.
>> If not, then a handling is done to ensure they do feel that
>> improvement.
>>
>> 5. Before they finish the course, they have already worked out with
>> the supervisor what is their next course or, auditing if real now, so
>> they have a direction on where to go next, concerning the further
>> handling of their ruin.
>> Once they have handled their ruin, we find the next ruin, until they
>> reach a point where they know this technology works for them, and
>> then they are routed to the
>> the Registrar David Sonenfild for major services such as the Purif,
>> Grade Chart auditing and Academy training and on up the Grade Chart
>> to Clear, Grad 5 and beyond to the Advanced levels.
>>

>> Staff that will be handling your selectees other than auditors and
>> supervisors, and, their respective qualifications and direct phone
>> numbers:
>>
>> You can E-MAIL any staff member at cofscin...@fuse.net and note
>> the staff member=B9s name in the subject field of your e-mail so they
>> get it.
>>
>> Jeanie Sonenfild - 513 562 2169 - Commanding Officer - Class 8 C/S
>> and worked as a C/S under Ron for 2 years on the ship, FEBC graduate
>> and trained Evaluator, on OT7, and 32 years staff experience
>> Denis Luzan - 513 354 8539 - Deputy ED for Delivery and Exchange -
>> trained auditor and 6 years staff experience
>> Amanda Overby - 513 562 2177 - PES and FSM I/C HFA - Golden Age of
>> Tech Organization Executive Course graduate
>> Jeremy Kasle - 513 562 2164 - Org Executive Secretary - Golden Age of
>> Tech Organization Executive Course graduate
>> Dr. Christine Kasle - 513 562 3210 - Public Servicing Secretary -OT4
>> and completed L10, L11 and L12 Rundowns plus is a trained auditor
>> David Sonenfild - 513 562 2166 - Chief Registrar - Class 5 auditor,
>> KTL/LOC, OT5, and 23 years staff experience
>> Kathy Chase - 513 562 2165 - Assistant Registrar- 10 years staff
>> experience and a trained auditor
>> Adam Mingery - 513 562 3210 - Basic Courses Sup - 4 years staff
>> experience - Flag trained KTL/LOC, Elementary Data Series Evaluator,
>> trained auditor and a Purif I/C
>> Peg Bolduc - 513 562 2179 - D of P - RTC pass on her TR=B9s, Purif C/S=
,
>> trained auditor plus 7 years staff experience
>> Zhanna Luzan - 513 354 2539 - DTS and Folder Admin HFA - 5 years

None

Aug 2, 2003, 1:22:35 AM8/2/03
The Fact Man wrote:

I hope you a.r.s. people find this interesting.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Fact Man:

I found it very interesting and full of facts as well.

Why are you so heavily promoting the Cincinnati Church of Scientology? Did
someone there ask you to?

None

tannman1

Aug 2, 2003, 1:46:02 AM8/2/03

Rock N Talk: The Net Radio Talk show that really ROCKS! Friday Evenings 6PM
(0200GMT)
Listen on Pal Talk or on Wellspring Radio Network!
"None" <mis...@withold.com> wrote in message

> The Fact Man wrote:
>
> I hope you a.r.s. people find this interesting.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Dear Fact Man:
>
> I found it very interesting and full of facts as well.

kinda like your facts??? Aint NONE

Why are you so heavily promoting the Cincinnati Church of Scientology?

Because he's in a contest to win a free trip to Hemet.....?

Did
> someone there ask you to?
>
> None
>

> Most likley the same person who asked you to look like an idiot with your
posts of psuedo facts and claims based on nothing except your dead leaders
drug addicted warped mind...Have a nice day....

None

Aug 2, 2003, 1:50:03 AM8/2/03
tannman1 wrote:

Most likley the same person who asked you to look like an idiot with your
posts of psuedo facts and claims based on nothing except your dead leaders
drug addicted warped mind

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear tannman1:

Who do you consider that to be?

None

Magoo

Aug 2, 2003, 3:13:22 AM8/2/03
Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of LA
ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
as a reg.
3. She got pregnant, and was routed out of the Sea org, due to being
pregnant, and sent to run the Cincinnati org with David.

She is an real go-getter, so I'm not surprised that they have so many
auditors, etc. She hired me and my friend, Ann, in the 1990's (Pre marrying
David) promising us $500.00/week.
When we got our checks for $45/wk, the shit hit the fan.

I was on OT 7 at the time, went for my 6-month check, and told Flag I could
not possibly stay on staff at those rates, and pay for OT 7! I was ordered
to "Ethics" and assigned Treason. I worked up to the condition of
Liability, where one has to "Make up the damage". Since this had to do with
LA org in Los Angeles, I wanted to go there and do it. Flag refused, due to
me being an OT 7, I was not allowed to leave the Flag Land base with the OT
materials, while in this lower condition.

I was also having to pay their exorbitant hotel rates and food prices daily,
while doing this, and wasn't allowed to move off the base.

Finally I found their Senior C/S who was training on the Sec Check Course,
and since I had already done it, I agreed to help drill with her, and get
her through her check sheet. Once you're done "Making up the damage" ...one
then has to get "The majority of signatures from the people in the group".
Ok, so I had to get the staff at LA org to sign my Liability Contract.
What a nightmare!
I faxed it to a friend who agreed to go over and get the signatures. At
lunch I called, hoping to hear it was either done, or nearly done. My friend
told me, "No.....no one would sign it as Jeannie (The CO) said you have to
pay for these pins for all the staff. (That is super BS, but hey....when
they've got you trapped, there's not a lot you can do, especially in
Liability, where you're not even part of the group!)

I asked my FSM, Pat Mooney, to put it on a credit card and I'd pay her back.
She said fine. Dinner came, and I called my friend, again. What happened?
Nope...the money wouldn't go through.
DAMN! Now I was freaking out, as I had plane tickets for one day later so
this HAD to move along!

I was feeling totally overwhelmed, and finally started crying feeling
totally hopeless. I didn't have the money for these stupid pins as I'd spent
all the extra money I had staying at Flag. You can laugh at me, but things
like this are really disgusting, and since you're in what they see as a
"lower condition" (Even though ~that~ was bogus too)...you have basically no
say, and no one to stick up for you. To someone outside this group I'm sure
the obvious is "Why didn't you just say no?" Well, it's all a part of Mind
control.
When the group treats you like a horrible person, it's natural to want to
'handle it" and get back in good graces. Hard to explain, but I know it's
true, from seeing many people do it.

Finally a friend, Alister, saw me and offered to put the money on HIS credit
card. We did...and finally then the people were able to sign the Condition,
saying it was OK for me to re-join their group.
(What horseshit! and I thought so then, too. Now I'm just thrilled to be
done with such nonsense).
I waited all night, and finally at around 12 p.m. at the Sandcastle the Fax
machine started. We knew it was my thing, so my friend leaped over the desk
and got it.

Needless to say, my "Affinity" for Jeannie Bogvad/Sonenfild
decreased DRAMATICALLY during that totally bogus cycle.
Manipulation within Scientology can get huge, and if you're in what they
call a "Lower condition", basically---whether true or not----
you're screwed!

GOD I'm thrilled to be away from that *Crap*!!!

Love to all :) Lurkers.......I'm smiling, knowing you are reading this.
Good for you!!

Tory/Magoo~~dancing in the moonlight~
"The Fact Man" <fac...@factman.com> wrote in message

Magoo

Aug 2, 2003, 3:15:20 AM8/2/03
Sorry, spellcheck screwed up and changed
Unexpectantly (re her husband, Yentz) to
unrepentantly. I meant he died unexpectantly.
"Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

None

Aug 2, 2003, 3:37:39 AM8/2/03
Magoo wrote:

I had to get the staff at LA org to sign my Liability Contract.

What a nightmare!

no one would sign it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Magoo:

This sure sounds reminiscent of the Cincinnati Church of Scientology to me
OK!

This is how life went for you in Scientology?

Were you ever happy there?

None

Magoo

Aug 2, 2003, 4:06:53 AM8/2/03

> Magoo wrote:
>
> I had to get the staff at LA org to sign my Liability Contract.
>
> What a nightmare!
>
> no one would sign it
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Dear Magoo:
>
> This sure sounds reminiscent of the Cincinnati Church of Scientology to me
> OK!
>
> This is how life went for you in Scientology?
This is ~a~ story from my 30 Y E A R S in the group
known as the "Church" <Spit> of Scientology. Lots of good times,
Lots of *Crappy* times. I'd say on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the
best)....this incident was about a 2.
For more stories, see
http://www.torymagoo.org
and
http://www.xenu.net
and
http://www.xenutv.com

> Were you ever happy there?

Sure.
Tory/Magoo!>
> None

Ed

Aug 2, 2003, 10:08:37 AM8/2/03

Magoo wrote:

> Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
> Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of LA
> ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
> 1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
> 2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
> as a reg.
> 3. She got pregnant, and was routed out of the Sea org, due to being
> pregnant, and sent to run the Cincinnati org with David.

[rest of long interesting story and original Cincinnati post
snipped]

I have two questions here.... first, I've always wondered who
Jeannie Bogvad is, what nationality and what was her name before she
married Jens Bogvad. Jens Bogvad was pretty famous for his part in
building up Munich org to be the biggest by far in Europe in the
1970s, and that influenced a lot of growth in the German parts of
Switzerland and also Austria; and these places had strong currency and
affluent people who poured a ton of their energy into Scn.

Second... this Cincinnati Org post is pretty interesting. It looks to
me like they are openly promoting into other orgs' territories and
they are going to get shot down eventually for that. They must be
doing pretty well for a lower org, and at the expense of the other
orgs around them whose pcs they are luring away. Throughout Scn
history, any time some org or mission has been successful they have
been shot down for policy and/or tech squirreling because the SO
"management" can't have themselves being embarrassed by someone else
doing it better.

Ed

Ralph Hilton

Aug 2, 2003, 11:01:57 AM8/2/03
Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote on Sat, 02 Aug 2003 10:08:37 -0400 in msg
<3F2BC5E5...@aol.com>, :

>Magoo wrote:
>>
>> Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
>> Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of LA
>> ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
>> 1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
>> 2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
>> as a reg.
>> 3. She got pregnant, and was routed out of the Sea org, due to being
>> pregnant, and sent to run the Cincinnati org with David.

> I have two questions here.... first, I've always wondered who

>Jeannie Bogvad is, what nationality and what was her name before she
>married Jens Bogvad. Jens Bogvad was pretty famous for his part in
>building up Munich org to be the biggest by far in Europe in the
>1970s, and that influenced a lot of growth in the German parts of
>Switzerland and also Austria; and these places had strong currency and
>affluent people who poured a ton of their energy into Scn.

Jeannie was married to Bill Franks, ED International for a while. He had
previously been CO ITO and prior to that was CO of FCDC for quite a time
with Jeannie as the Qual Sec both times..

>Second... this Cincinnati Org post is pretty interesting. It looks to
>me like they are openly promoting into other orgs' territories and
>they are going to get shot down eventually for that. They must be
>doing pretty well for a lower org, and at the expense of the other
>orgs around them whose pcs they are luring away. Throughout Scn
>history, any time some org or mission has been successful they have
>been shot down for policy and/or tech squirreling because the SO
>"management" can't have themselves being embarrassed by someone else
>doing it better.

The figures given are quite astounding for Cincinnati. Cincinnati Org would
be directly run from Int management so they'd be happy it was doing well.
They have to pay high percentages to management so it isn't the same
situation as if a "lower" org or msn were taking public from an org that
pays Int mngt. more.

If people want to travel to another org for what they perceive as better
service then between orgs wouldn't cause objections.

Most orgs have far fewer auditors and having someone of Jeannie's calibre as
a CO is extremely rare.
--
Ralph Hilton
http://www.ralphhilton.org

Cerridwen

Aug 2, 2003, 11:38:12 AM8/2/03
"Ed" <met...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I have two questions here.... first, I've always wondered who
> Jeannie Bogvad is, what nationality and what was her name before she
> married Jens Bogvad. Jens Bogvad was pretty famous for his part in
> building up Munich org to be the biggest by far in Europe in the
> 1970s, and that influenced a lot of growth in the German parts of
> Switzerland and also Austria; and these places had strong currency
and
> affluent people who poured a ton of their energy into Scn.

Jeannie was married to Bill Franks, formerly the ED INT, prior to
marrying Jens.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/krasel/aff_bf850403.htm

I don't remember her maiden name.

She was on the Apollo training to be an auditor. Possibily Monica
or Ralph would know.

> Second... this Cincinnati Org post is pretty interesting. It looks to
> me like they are openly promoting into other orgs' territories and
> they are going to get shot down eventually for that. They must be
> doing pretty well for a lower org, and at the expense of the other
> orgs around them whose pcs they are luring away. Throughout Scn
> history, any time some org or mission has been successful they have
> been shot down for policy and/or tech squirreling because the SO
> "management" can't have themselves being embarrassed by someone else
> doing it better.

Orgs have been ripping off each others "public" for as long as I can
remember. I don't think Scn management has a problem with it at all.
As long as the org doing the ripping off has upstats, no one at
management level really cares.

Cerridwen

"Critical thinking demands we question the unproven, not that we
meekly accept it." Diane Richardson

For News on Scientology go to: http://www.scientologywatch.org
For Stats on Scientology go to:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats.htm

> Ed

Ed

Aug 2, 2003, 12:38:43 PM8/2/03

Ralph Hilton wrote:

> Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote on Sat, 02 Aug 2003 10:08:37 -0400 in msg
> <3F2BC5E5...@aol.com>, :
>

> >Magoo wrote:
> >>
> >> Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
> >> Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of LA
> >> ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
> >> 1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
> >> 2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
> >> as a reg.
> >> 3. She got pregnant, and was routed out of the Sea org, due to being
> >> pregnant, and sent to run the Cincinnati org with David.
>
> > I have two questions here.... first, I've always wondered who
> >Jeannie Bogvad is, what nationality and what was her name before she
> >married Jens Bogvad. Jens Bogvad was pretty famous for his part in
> >building up Munich org to be the biggest by far in Europe in the
> >1970s, and that influenced a lot of growth in the German parts of
> >Switzerland and also Austria; and these places had strong currency and
> >affluent people who poured a ton of their energy into Scn.
>
> Jeannie was married to Bill Franks, ED International for a while. He had
> previously been CO ITO and prior to that was CO of FCDC for quite a time
> with Jeannie as the Qual Sec both times..

Any idea what her name was before Jeannie Franks?

> >Second... this Cincinnati Org post is pretty interesting. It looks to
> >me like they are openly promoting into other orgs' territories and
> >they are going to get shot down eventually for that. They must be
> >doing pretty well for a lower org, and at the expense of the other
> >orgs around them whose pcs they are luring away. Throughout Scn
> >history, any time some org or mission has been successful they have
> >been shot down for policy and/or tech squirreling because the SO
> >"management" can't have themselves being embarrassed by someone else
> >doing it better.
>
> The figures given are quite astounding for Cincinnati. Cincinnati Org would
> be directly run from Int management so they'd be happy it was doing well.
> They have to pay high percentages to management so it isn't the same
> situation as if a "lower" org or msn were taking public from an org that
> pays Int mngt. more.

If it is directly run from Int Mgmt, does that mean it is
separate from the FOLO management that other orgs are subject to? If
they have a separate management line, how come?

Ed

Ralph Hilton

Aug 2, 2003, 1:25:21 PM8/2/03
Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote on Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:38:43 -0400 in msg
<3F2BE913...@aol.com>, :

>> The figures given are quite astounding for Cincinnati. Cincinnati Org would
>> be directly run from Int management so they'd be happy it was doing well.
>> They have to pay high percentages to management so it isn't the same
>> situation as if a "lower" org or msn were taking public from an org that
>> pays Int mngt. more.
>>
> If it is directly run from Int Mgmt, does that mean it is
>separate from the FOLO management that other orgs are subject to? If
>they have a separate management line, how come?

Int mngt. runs the orgs directly. The FOLO line or whatever they call it now
is more a channel for relaying orders and programs and having a local office
to more directly direct compliance with the orders from IMO.

None

Deomorto

Aug 2, 2003, 2:52:46 PM8/2/03
"Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:<cyJWa.81034$3o3.5...@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...

> Sorry, spellcheck screwed up and changed
> Unexpectantly (re her husband, Yentz) to
> unrepentantly. I meant he died unexpectantly.
> "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
> > Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of LA
> > ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
> > 1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
> > 2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
> > as a reg.

Hi Tory,

Just a quick correction - the surname is Bogvad and her husband's name
was Jens (both your spellings were phonetically correct that is,
indeed, how they are pronounced)

And just for laughs I herewith put on my prognosticator "hat" and make
the following predictions

1) Jeannie will be comm eved and removed from post sometime in the
next two years.

2) Cincinatti Org will be the focus of newspaper articles arising from
dissatisfaction from cutomers.

3) An investigation will "reveal" that there have been numerous
examples of non-standard 'tech' and 'financial irregularities'.

4) There will be an increase in the number of critics who come from
Cincinatti.

Now - to explain!

Scientology screws people up - not everybody there are a few who will
ascribe some sort of benefit from it - it does it inevitably and not
as a result of anything other than it being delivered.

People like Bogvad use enormously high-pressure tactics on people so
we can know that right now people are being pushed and encouraged to
over extend themselves and having been successfully regged into
overextending themselves they will continue to be regged. All the time
waiting for the great "pay off" the time when all these abilities will
suddenly result in them becoming enormously wealthy and so forth. When
it doesn't happen because there are no results the problems begin.

The staff who are currently at Flag for training, and those that have
recently returned will find their financial resources dwindling (it
always happens) bills will pile up and as the problems start to hit
the org so will the ethics missions which will demand more and more
'extra time' for call in, for events, for 'briefings'. The 'handlings'
will increase and nothing will resolve it.

And for the next ten years every eval done on Cinci org will refer to
this 'boom" that was destroyed.

pts2

Aug 2, 2003, 3:48:09 PM8/2/03
fac...@factman.com (The Fact Man) wrote in message news:<c1bdb21ae224c0f4...@remailer.frell.eu.org>...

> I hope you a.r.s. people find this interesting.
>

> >> Just in case you have need of our services for someone while I am
> >> away I have included:
> >>
> >> - A description of the org and the surrounding geographical area plus
> >> websites to visit.
> >> - Names and training level of all technical staff including Qual and
> >> Purif staff.
> >> - Names and direct telephone numbers of key staff and their posts,
> >> plus training and staff experience.
> >> - How to get someone a free session who needs one.
> >> - How to get a new person started and who will be helping them plus
> >> their direct phone number.
> >> - A list of all the preclears we have sent for the CCRD and OT levels
> >> - almost 70.
> >> - Cost of auditing and auditing packages plus our special
> >> Introductory Auditing Package.
> >> - A list of hotels and restaurants in the area.
> >>
> >> Hope this will be of some use to you. Please file it also so you have
> >> it for a later date should you need our services.
> >>
> >> ML
> >> David

The Cinci Org is where the cult awarded me my CLEAR cert. and # in
1984.

> >> Facts about Cincinnati Org
> >>
> >> We Clear people as fast as, they buy their auditing, and stay in
> >> session to receive it. To do that we ensure the following:
> >>
> >> 1. Our auditors ( Golden Age of Tech trained of course), usually have
> >> only one or two pc's on their lineups (99.9% of the time), so anyone
> >> you send here gets
> >> 25 - 50 hours, or more, per week. This is a constant you can count
> >> on, given that the pc can take this much auditing.
> >> 2. We are open 9am- 10pm 7 days a week, except Sunday night (which is
> >> one of the reasons we can promise this
> >> 3. 52 of our 78 staff currently, are FULL TIME staff (which is
> >> another reason we can promise this).
> >> 4. We have a full time Flag trained Golden Age of Tech Ethics Officer
> >>
> >> We are servicing public in the following states and their respective
> >> cities: Ohio - all over
> >> Kentucky - all over

In Western KY cult members go to the Nashville $cn Celeb Ctr. -- it's
about 2 hours closer than Cinci.

> >> Tennessee - Nashville and Memphis
> >> Indiana - all over
> >> Michigan - all over
> >> North Carolina - Charlotte
> >> South Carolina - Columbia
> >> Pennsylvania - all over
> >> New York - upstate mainly
> >> West Virginia - Huntington, Charleston and surrounding areas
> >> Georgia - Atlanta and surrounding areas
> >> Wisconsin - Green Bay, Milwaukee and surrounding areas
> >> Texas - Houston area
> >> Mississippi - Biloxi
> >> Louisiana - New Orleans, Lafayette, Baton Rouge
> >> Illinois - Champagne
> >>

> >> My name - David Sonenfild
> >> My Post - Senior Service Consultant
> >> My phone - 513 562 2166
> >> My cell - 513 200 2340
> >> My fax - 513 562 2168
> >> Org reception - 513 421 2927
> >> My e-mail address - cofscin...@earthlink.net

Earthlink?

Don't recognize any of these names indicative of high turnover.

Actually it's an hour and 10 min drive from Lexingto, KY if you're OT.
:)

They get scammed and bilked.

In the early 80s the Cinci Org was located uptown in a house on
Fraternity Row at the Univ. of Cinci. When there were loud beer
parties going on, the staffers used to moan "there just a bunch of
wogs and DBs."

In 1993 both my Lexington lawyer and myself received harassment and
threat letters post marked Cincinnati, OH

tp

Ralph Hilton

Aug 2, 2003, 5:49:34 PM8/2/03
deom...@my-deja.com (Deomorto) wrote on 2 Aug 2003 11:52:46 -0700 in msg
<cde9ed89.03080...@posting.google.com>, :

>And just for laughs I herewith put on my prognosticator "hat" and make
>the following predictions
>
>1) Jeannie will be comm eved and removed from post sometime in the
>next two years.

>2) Cincinatti Org will be the focus of newspaper articles arising from
>dissatisfaction from cutomers.

Jeannie knows her stuff. I would be very surprised if she fails.

>3) An investigation will "reveal" that there have been numerous
>examples of non-standard 'tech' and 'financial irregularities'.
>
>4) There will be an increase in the number of critics who come from
>Cincinatti.

ok. I suppose we have 2 years to wait and see.

Very few senior tech terminals left in the CofS can apply the tech properly.
Jeannie is one I think can do it.

>Now - to explain!
>
>Scientology screws people up - not everybody there are a few who will
>ascribe some sort of benefit from it - it does it inevitably and not
>as a result of anything other than it being delivered.

People screw people up.

They do it by dishonest application.

Some car dealers are honest. Some are not. Same goes in any profession.
Many Scientology auditors do care about improving the lives of the people
who pay them and do improve lives. Some do not.

I get people coming to me who have had heavy problems through incompetent
auditing.

Knowing that she is running the org I'd be inclined to send people over
there rather than to all but a few FZ auditors.

>People like Bogvad use enormously high-pressure tactics on people so
>we can know that right now people are being pushed and encouraged to
>over extend themselves and having been successfully regged into
>overextending themselves they will continue to be regged. All the time
>waiting for the great "pay off" the time when all these abilities will
>suddenly result in them becoming enormously wealthy and so forth. When
>it doesn't happen because there are no results the problems begin.
>
>The staff who are currently at Flag for training, and those that have
>recently returned will find their financial resources dwindling (it
>always happens) bills will pile up and as the problems start to hit
>the org so will the ethics missions which will demand more and more
>'extra time' for call in, for events, for 'briefings'. The 'handlings'
>will increase and nothing will resolve it.
>
>And for the next ten years every eval done on Cinci org will refer to
>this 'boom" that was destroyed.

I liked Jeannie even if she was a nasty bitch on occasion. I'm happy that
she is doing well and wish her all the best.

Magoo

Aug 3, 2003, 5:44:10 AM8/3/03

"Deomorto" <deom...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > Sorry, spellcheck screwed up and changed
> > Unexpectantly (re her husband, Yentz) to
> > unrepentantly. I meant he died unexpectantly.
> > "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> > > Here's a little more info on the Cincinnati org:
> > > Basically, in the latter part of the 1990's the Commanding Officer of
LA
> > > ORG, Jeannie Bovad then had a few things happen:
> > > 1. Her husband, Yentz, died unrepentantly at a rather young age.
> > > 2. She married David Sonenfild, who used to work at AOLA
> > > as a reg.
>

> Hi Tory,
>
> Just a quick correction - the surname is Bogvad and her husband's name
> was Jens (both your spellings were phonetically correct that is,
> indeed, how they are pronounced)

Hey thanks :)

Excellent Pre--Eval, and although time will tell for sure, if history is
any monitor of the future, you're right on the mark!

Thanks to you :)

Tory/Magoo!!

Murray Luther

Aug 4, 2003, 1:44:48 PM8/4/03
Remarkable if true. A savvy Scio can only conclude that this org has somehow
slipped through the cracks. Should senior mgmt. get wind of this alleged
success, they'll manage somehow to screw it up for sure. Org prosperity is
indeed possible when management leaves them alone.