Scientology & LAPD Effectively Blocking Anonymous Protest in Los Angeles

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 12, 2008, 8:47:16 PM7/12/08
5:30pm -

The cult and the LAPD have effectively blocked Anonymous from
picketing across the street from the Big Blue location. In fact, they
have blocked off a 2-block swatch entirely around L. Ron Hubbard Way
forcing Anonymous to picket 3 blocks away at the subway station,
corner of Sunset Blvd. & Vermont.

I was eating at the Subway deli across the street from Kaiser Medical
Center (which had their own security officers assisting the Scilons)
when I short, blonde-headed woman accompanied by OSAbot Ed Parkin
walked in and sat down next to me preparing a "No Anonymous" sign
which she taped to the window of the deli.

She continues to sit at a table there monitoring the area. (Hey, it's
freaking hot outside. She picked an air-conditioned place to do her
surveillance).

Hubbard_Sh...@hushmail.com

Jul 12, 2008, 8:53:28 PM7/12/08
On Jul 12, 5:47 pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

That will backfire. More people will see the protest and the idiocy
of the cult.

Android Cat

Jul 12, 2008, 8:57:30 PM7/12/08

I wonder if the Subway chain will react to this franchise adopting such a
policy?

--
Ron of that ilk.

cultxpt

Jul 12, 2008, 11:08:50 PM7/12/08
On Jul 12, 5:47 pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Did she get permission to put up the sign? Did the store owner know
about it?

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 12, 2008, 11:42:16 PM7/12/08
> about it?-

The employees were all Hispanic and when the women approached one of
them, they seemed to nod their OK to putting the sign up.
Interestingly enough, she put up the sign withion minutes of 2 LAPD
officer's across the street pointing in the direction of the deli
where to Anonymous members were in the alcove facing the door putting
on thier masks.

It bugs the shit out of me that no politician in Los Angeles gives one
shit about LAPD being in the Scilon's back pocket. Nothing has changed
in 15 years. If anyone is interested, complaints cam be made to the
very popular City Councilman that represents the Hollywood area, Eric
Garcetti (his father is the former LA County District Attorney):
http://www.lacity.org/council/cd13/c13cu1.htm. I'm going to raise
hell with his office on Monday.

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 12:18:00 AM7/13/08

Subway allowed them to post an "No Anonymous" sign?

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Tom Newton

Jul 13, 2008, 12:37:48 AM7/13/08
On 2008-07-13, in
<70cb9779-ec69-43eb...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.co

Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige....@gmail.com>

Hard to imagine that someone with an alias and email address like that
expects to be treated like anything but a stupid punk.

Hard to imagine that a group claiming to be a legitimate
protest group would tolerate such a person among its members.

The cluelessness of 'Anonymous' is a source of continual amazement.

Tom

--
Real science: http://www.sethcenter.com/pages/bookstore.htm
If I read your article, I replied to it.

redco...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 1:15:22 AM7/13/08
Tom, you are such a bigot, you are for a business discriminating
against peaceful protesters?

You would make such a good German.

Cult is dying....

barb

Jul 13, 2008, 1:55:42 AM7/13/08
Dwarf might be scilon troll. There's been a miserable dwarf posting
totally opposite accounts of its adventures on various forii. If I
really cared, I'd grab a IP addy for yez, but...
I don't really care. Anonymous is aware of this poseur.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Nec_V20

Jul 13, 2008, 2:34:10 AM7/13/08

Barb,

I personally know that I cannot trust you.

So for me you have no integrity. I gave you the benefit of the doubt
privately and personally. You flunked.

Your opinion means nothing. There is no confidence you will not betray
to further your own agenda.

Roan

Jul 13, 2008, 3:59:43 AM7/13/08

There was a minor donnybrook that broke out in the doorway: the
Scientologist actually was pulling the door shut and leaning/holding
onto it in order to prevent some more Anons from coming in.

Unfortunately for her (and for Scientology) among the people on the
other side of the door were an Anon. Mom and 2 or 3 Anon. toddlers (in
cute little masks)!!!

The police came, called the owner who NO I do NOT want any signs on my
windows, take them down.

Nice going Scientology, another footbullet for you: you have a crazed
middle-aged lady who at the behest of your OSA Lead (Ed Parkin) is
forcibly trying to hold the door shut against 3 cute, toe-headed,
crying kiddies!

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 13, 2008, 5:09:30 AM7/13/08
On Jul 12, 9:37 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-07-13, in
> <70cb9779-ec69-43eb-802a-d9aa27c7f...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.co

> m> Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > 5:30pm -
>
> > The cult and the LAPD have effectively blocked Anonymous from
> > picketing across the street from the Big Blue location. In
> > fact, they have blocked off a 2-block swatch entirely around L.
> > Ron Hubbard Way forcing Anonymous to picket 3 blocks away at
> > the subway station, corner of Sunset Blvd. & Vermont.
>
> > I was eating at the Subway deli across the street from Kaiser
> > Medical Center (which had their own security officers assisting
> > the Scilons) when I short, blonde-headed woman accompanied by
> > OSAbot Ed Parkin walked in and sat down next to me preparing a
> > "No Anonymous" sign which she taped to the window of the deli.
>
> > She continues to sit at a table there monitoring the area.
> > (Hey, it's freaking hot outside. She picked an air-conditioned
> > place to do her surveillance).
>
> Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>

> Hard to imagine that someone with an alias and email address like that
> expects to be treated like anything but a stupid punk.
>
> Hard to imagine that a group claiming to be a legitimate
> protest group would tolerate such a person among its members.

Yet, I'm not so important to have a webpage devoted to your mental
retardation, Alan. http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml

Kat

Jul 13, 2008, 6:23:47 AM7/13/08
Wow, great mental image there Roan. Very symbolic of the cults battle
against purity, innocence, and family love imo :P

realpch

Jul 13, 2008, 6:26:13 AM7/13/08

Oh fer cryin out loud. Lady must have thought she was in Clearwater!

: D

Android Cat

Jul 13, 2008, 12:58:55 PM7/13/08
realpch wrote:
> Roan wrote:

>>> Subway allowed them to post an "No Anonymous" sign?
>>
>> There was a minor donnybrook that broke out in the doorway: the
>> Scientologist actually was pulling the door shut and leaning/holding
>> onto it in order to prevent some more Anons from coming in.
>>
>> Unfortunately for her (and for Scientology) among the people on the
>> other side of the door were an Anon. Mom and 2 or 3 Anon. toddlers
>> (in cute little masks)!!!
>>
>> The police came, called the owner who NO I do NOT want any signs on
>> my windows, take them down.
>>
>> Nice going Scientology, another footbullet for you: you have a
>> crazed middle-aged lady who at the behest of your OSA Lead (Ed
>> Parkin) is forcibly trying to hold the door shut against 3 cute,
>> toe-headed, crying kiddies!
>
> Oh fer cryin out loud. Lady must have thought she was in Clearwater!

So much for *that* sign:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/152-usa-west-coast/los-angeles-hollywood-ca-21841/#post415286

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 4:09:45 PM7/13/08
On 13 jul, 07:15, redcoat1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Tom, you are such a bigot, you are for a business discriminating
> against peaceful protesters?
>
> You would make such a good German.

May I rephrase that?

You would make such a good Nazi.

> Cult is dying....

Peter

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them.
I should care what they think?"
- Valerie Emmanuel

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

feministe

Jul 14, 2008, 3:31:20 AM7/14/08

wrote:
> 5:30pm -
>
> The cult and the LAPD have effectively blocked Anonymous from
> picketing across the street from the Big Blue location. In fact, they
> have blocked off a 2-block swatch entirely around L. Ron Hubbard Way
> forcing Anonymous to picket 3 blocks away at the subway station,
> corner of Sunset Blvd. & Vermont.

They try to make believe their usuaul credo: scientology never fails always
win. Scientology the only game where... blah blah. But that's a total
failure since they have never once been able to prove any of the
supranatural abilities supposedly coming from the TECH!

butterflygrrrl

Jul 14, 2008, 5:00:51 AM7/14/08
On Jul 12, 11:34 pm, Nec_V20 <ARC_Trian...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>you have no integrity.
>
> Your opinion means nothing.

You're projecting. Again.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jul 16, 2008, 11:32:14 AM7/16/08

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Miserable Dwarf wrote:
>>
>> 5:30pm -
>>
>> The cult and the LAPD have effectively blocked Anonymous from
>> picketing across the street from the Big Blue location. In fact, they
>> have blocked off a 2-block swatch entirely around L. Ron Hubbard Way
>> forcing Anonymous to picket 3 blocks away at the subway station,
>> corner of Sunset Blvd. & Vermont.
>>
>> I was eating at the Subway deli across the street from Kaiser Medical
>> Center (which had their own security officers assisting the Scilons)
>> when I short, blonde-headed woman accompanied by OSAbot Ed Parkin
>> walked in and sat down next to me preparing a "No Anonymous" sign
>> which she taped to the window of the deli.
>>
>> She continues to sit at a table there monitoring the area. (Hey, it's
>> freaking hot outside. She picked an air-conditioned place to do her
>> surveillance).
>
> Subway allowed them to post an "No Anonymous" sign?

Pictures via url or it didn't happen.

R. Hill

Jul 16, 2008, 11:47:25 AM7/16/08
"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD wrote:
> "realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Miserable Dwarf wrote:
>>> 5:30pm -
>>>
>>> The cult and the LAPD have effectively blocked Anonymous from
>>> picketing across the street from the Big Blue location. In fact, they
>>> have blocked off a 2-block swatch entirely around L. Ron Hubbard Way
>>> forcing Anonymous to picket 3 blocks away at the subway station,
>>> corner of Sunset Blvd. & Vermont.
>>>
>>> I was eating at the Subway deli across the street from Kaiser Medical
>>> Center (which had their own security officers assisting the Scilons)
>>> when I short, blonde-headed woman accompanied by OSAbot Ed Parkin
>>> walked in and sat down next to me preparing a "No Anonymous" sign
>>> which she taped to the window of the deli.
>>>
>>> She continues to sit at a table there monitoring the area. (Hey, it's
>>> freaking hot outside. She picked an air-conditioned place to do her
>>> surveillance).
>> Subway allowed them to post an "No Anonymous" sign?
>
> Pictures via url or it didn't happen.

2m 26s mark:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU

>> Peach
>> --
>> Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
>> Save some dough, save some grief:
>> http://www.xenu.net
>> http://www.scientology-lies.com

--
Ray.

Scientology financial data
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 16, 2008, 12:46:02 PM7/16/08
On Jul 12, 8:47�pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hopefully Ed Parkin and his wife, will someday come their senses, like
Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun did, and both will defect.

Other contemporaries of Ed who have defected this year, are Leisa
Goodman and Heber's ex wife Jane Jentzsch, and Nancy O'Meara.

Ed's a pretty good guy, unbelievably dedicated, his wife too, so they
will be a harder pair to defect, they will likely be long haul
staffers for OSA Int. His wife, I think, forget her name, she was WDC
OSA a time or two.

Ed's the won who worked for OSA Int trying to win against Bonnie
Woods, and Ed unfortunately lost, and I believe he was RPFed for his
loss against Bonnie, where Scientology had to apologize to Bonnie.

Ed was the RPF's RPF MAA while I was routing out of the movement, Ed
was on the RPF himself.

Quite a fair number of OSA Int staff are constantly frequenting the
PAC RPF, continually. Moving into and out of the RPF, pretty
routinely.

I think the ex OSA Int staff, they could do a group book, on their
experiences, which I think would be a telling addition to the history
of the Scientology movement.

I believe it would sell.

"We Worked for OSA Int, We Know What We Did!" and have 5-10 OSA Int
staffer co-write the book.

Noelle North, like all the dear people at a high level of dupes for
Scientology/Hubbard's doctrines.

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 16, 2008, 4:10:52 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 9:46 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:
> Scientology/Hubbard's doctrines.-

Huh?? What evidence is there that Leisa Goodman blew the cult. I've
only heard rumors.. Also, why do you think Cathy didn't follow Mike
Rinder when he blew?? When I worked with him, he seemed devoted to
her (as much as a staff member could be).

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 16, 2008, 11:33:36 PM7/16/08
On Jul 16, 4:10 pm, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>

I just checked again, to ensure my rumor is correct. Mike has moved
on, and he's dating someone.

I'm rechecking on the info on Leisa Goodman. The person who
originally told me this, has info as of 2008 from the HGB.

Miserable Dwarf

Jul 17, 2008, 2:37:20 AM7/17/08
On Jul 16, 8:33 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

I hope Mike's blowing doesn't detrimentally affect Taryn & B.J.
Curious how much longer they'll stay in the cult.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 17, 2008, 9:20:26 AM7/17/08
On Jul 17, 2:37 am, Miserable Dwarf <Miscavige.Sucks.D...@gmail.com>

Ex Scientology Kids, if Taryn and BJ knew about Ex Scientology Kids,
that I think would pull them out, do you think?

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 29, 2008, 11:13:23 AM7/29/08

> I'm rechecking on the info on �LeisaGoodman. �The person who

> originally told me this, has info as of 2008 from the HGB

all I could find is that Leisa was "leaving" and adamamently
determined to leave, but I have NOT confirmed she is OUT. I only have
info that she was leaving, but not confirmed she is out. This is as
of spring 2008, she was still adamently doing the "leaving" procedure.

It was the opinion of someone who's known Leisa for many years that
Leisa is NOT gonna stay on staff at OSA, in all cases, since when an
OSA staffer gets onto the "Leaving Staff Routing Form" that pretty
much tanks them from ever being qualified to return to OSA Int staff,
their trust factor is shot.

So she's minimally NOT going back to OSA, and most likely she will be
OUT of the Sea Org, slipped out the back door, like Jane Jenztsch
slipped all the way out.

Dozens of former "biggies" over the decades slip out the back door out
of the Sea Org, without mention of their even having left.

It's the opinion of several people who have worked decades at the HGB
that Leisa is NOT gonna recant and stay in the Sea Org, but she will
follow, almost certainly, the same route as Jane Jenztsch and get out.

I wish we had a site listing ALL of the ex Sea Org members, and kept
it up accurately.

that'd be a useful historical project of raw evidence, I think.

Chuck

Happy Smurf

Jul 29, 2008, 5:49:45 PM7/29/08
On Jul 29, 8:13 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

I was curious, Chuck. You were a longtime member. Leisa was actively
working lines with OSA on many dirty tricks. Yet, the cult just let's
her route out despite the potential liability she poses when she's no
longer under DM's thumb? Also, what would be the ramifications in the
cult if Tommy Davis wanted to leave the Sea Org and become a public?
Would the fact that his mother is a celebrity member have any sway
over this? And, do you have any information on Nadine, his wife?
Haven't heard anything about her in a long while. Thanks.