interview with Gerry Armstrong here

Gianluca...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2008, 11:07:27 PM6/29/08

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 29, 2008, 11:22:26 PM6/29/08

Tom N

Jun 29, 2008, 11:25:43 PM6/29/08

Gerry Armstrong is a criminal who can't even enter the United States,
his home country.

He's an excellent role model for 'Anonymous' because of his lack of
morals. He lost a lawsuit
filed by the Church of Scientology and as a part of the settlement
promised to keep his
mouth shut about the Church of Scientology. Which he did not do. Who
would trust a
liar like this? 'Anonymous', that's who. Liars hang out with liars.

In 1984, the church began a legal battle with Gerry Armstrong
that spanned two decades. The church sued Armstrong for providing
confidential documents about L. Ron Hubbard to Armstrong's
attorney. The court found that Armstrong's actions were
justifiable and affirmed this conclusion in Church of Scientology
v. Gerald Armstrong[3]. Armstrong settled his counter-claims
with the church in December 1986 for $800,000 in exchange for
his agreement to keep confidential his experience with the
church. The church sued Armstrong for $10.5 million in 1995 and
2002 for allegedly violating the confidentiality agreement in
131 instances. A California appellate court awarded the church
$321,923 in damages and $334,671.75 in attorneys fees in 1995,
and $500,000 in damages in 2004. The court noted that "Armstrong
makes no claim that he has complied, or will ever comply, with
the injunction" and that Armstrong claims to now reside in
Canada.[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_the_legal_system

Tom Newton

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

~

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 30, 2008, 1:01:24 AM6/30/08

Great show!

I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
Gerry call in to the show!

That would be something!

Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.

There is so much history to get into the open.

I had NO idea that Danny Sherman was doing Guardian's Office
"GAS" (volunteer) work, against Gerry, for years afterwards.

That is such an ironic twist, and really, someday, Danny Sherman, I
predict is someday gonna follow in Gerry Armstrong's and Robert Vaughn
Young's and Laurel Watson's, and so many other, like Leisa Goodman's,
footsteps, and get the heck OUT of Scientology or the Sea Org, and
hopefully Danny gets enlightened and does what Gerry Armstrong did,
and WRITES his thoughts publicly about L. Ron Hubbard's true history,
per the "church's" collection of Hubbard records!

Great show.

Chuck

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 4:13:44 AM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> Great show!
>
> I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> Gerry call in to the show!
>
> That would be something!
>
> Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> There is so much history to get into the open.

Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
Gerry Armstrong?

Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 4:47:15 AM6/30/08
On 30 jun, 10:13, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> > Great show!
>
> > I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> > interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> > Gerry call in to the show!
>
> > That would be something!
>
> > Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> > There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> Gerry Armstrong?
>
> Roadrunner

CULT tech: make suggestions that discredit the critic without the
slightest piece of evidence.

Peter

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
cause them to sue for peace."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 15
August 1960, Dept. of Govt. Affairs

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 5:09:14 AM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 10:47, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 30 jun, 10:13, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Great show!
>
> > > I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> > > interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> > > Gerry call in to the show!
>
> > > That would be something!
>
> > > Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> > > There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> > Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> > Gerry Armstrong?
>
> > Roadrunner
>
> CULT tech: make suggestions that discredit the critic without the
> slightest piece of evidence.
>
> Peter

As usual you don't know where your head is at. Even Robert Vaughn
Young denounced him as an unprofessional. He testified so in court.

Roadrunner

Roger Larsson

Jun 30, 2008, 6:04:06 AM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 10:47, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

If scientologists knew what critics knows they would love critics
instead of hating them.

If critics fails to get scientologists out of scientology it makes no
difference to critics but the most difference to scientologists.

socrates

Jun 30, 2008, 9:01:23 AM6/30/08
Gianluca...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip-From-Our-Lips-To-Your-Ears
>
> http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip-From-Our-Lips-To-Your-Ears

This is the complete link to Glosslip.com and to the Gerry Armstrong
radio interview.

1.The Scientology-mafia contract. "We will cease to use fair game in
Scientology when you sign here" .. and then two weeks later Fair Game
starts again. But this time the contract only allows for Scientology to
sue and defame and those that signed the contract couldn't even mention
the word Scientology and automatically lose their right to defend their
viewpoint in court.

2.The lawyer Flynn and his (nobody can prove it but...) his airplane
suddenly had water in the fuel tank and he and his son nearly had a
fatal accident. This lawyer defended many Scientology victims against
Scientology before he was driven away by the OSA and their thugs.

Socrates

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 9:59:08 AM6/30/08

CULT tech: discredit the critics. You forgot to mention Robert Vaughn
Young was called as an expert witness by the CULT. Vaughn Young by
that time was still a member of the CULT and spokesman. Later, in a
open letter to Mike Rinder, RVY wrote:

"I don't know, Mike. Maybe I would have gotten to the point that I
would
have laughed at some "SP's" cancer. It turns my stomach to think I
would
have, but maybe I might have. I really don't know. I just know I never
did
get to that point when I really made it personal, when I really took
on a
former "friend" and really tried to degrade that "friend" personally.
The
closest I came was Gerry Armstrong, when I was called to testify
against
him. They really wanted me to come after him but I wouldn't. I tried
couch my testimony as they wanted it, that Gerry hadn't done certain
research, but I wasn't able to use the language that they wanted
because,
as little as I knew him, I liked him and it didn't matter what he was
doing or saying, that didn't change my personal feelings about him."

(An Open Letter to Mike Rinder
Sunday, February 20, 2000)

Now, I do know where my head is. Question is: Do you?

Peter

"In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not
have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because
by abusing those rights he brings into being arduous and strenuous
laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, 1989 Ed., p. 145

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Gerry Armstrong

Jun 30, 2008, 10:48:40 AM6/30/08
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:13:44 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>> On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>>
>> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>>
>> Great show!
>>
>> I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
>> interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
>> Gerry call in to the show!
>>
>> That would be something!
>>
>> Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>>
>> There is so much history to get into the open.
>
>Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
>Gerry Armstrong?

You see, cult agent "Roadrunner" doesn't know.

Actually he *pretends* to not know. Pretended ignorance is universal
among Scientology cultists.

It's all actual history, cult agent "Roadrunner." But go ahead, tell
everyone, from your OT level pretended ignorance, what "fiction" you
claim I made up.

>Roadrunner
>

>> I had NO idea that Danny Sherman was doing Guardian's Office
>> "GAS" (volunteer) work, against Gerry, for years afterwards.
>>
>> That is such an ironic twist, and really, someday, Danny Sherman, I
>> predict is someday gonna follow in Gerry Armstrong's and Robert Vaughn
>> Young's and Laurel Watson's, and so many other, like Leisa Goodman's,
>> footsteps, and get the heck OUT of Scientology or the Sea Org, and
>> hopefully Danny gets enlightened and does what Gerry Armstrong did,
>> and WRITES his thoughts publicly about L. Ron Hubbard's true history,
>> per the "church's" collection of Hubbard records!
>>
>> Great show.
>>
>> Chuck

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

operation.fa...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 12:56:00 PM6/30/08
On Jun 30, 7:48 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:13:44 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com
> >> predict is someday gonna follow in GerryArmstrong'sand Robert Vaughn

> >> Young's and Laurel Watson's, and so many other, like Leisa Goodman's,
> >> footsteps, and get the heck OUT of Scientology or the Sea Org, and
> >> hopefully Danny gets enlightened and does what GerryArmstrongdid,
> >> and WRITES his thoughts publicly about L. Ron Hubbard's true history,
> >> per the "church's" collection of Hubbard records!
>
> >> Great show.
>
> >> Chuck
>
> © GerryArmstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

More people need to hear Gerry's story.
He's the real deal.

It is an honour to have him attend the monthly protests.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 1:11:36 PM6/30/08

Well, depends, what do you prefer, an 'open letter' (that any even can
fake) or an actual testimony in a court document?

DECLARATION OF VAUGHN YOUNG
Executed this 12th day of May 1985, at Los Angeles, California.

In that capacity, I moved to the archives where Gerry Armstrong
worked at the end of October, 1982. I was there when Armstrong left
the church and was actually the last person to see him. After he left,
I took over the archives and thus I had an opportunity to see the
"fruits" of his efforts.

During those two months with him, I was virtually the only person
working with him. Thus I had many occasions to talk with him about Mr.
Hubbard, the documents in the archives and research. I also read
thousands of documents and became familiar with them and Armstrong's
work. I did so because, as stated earlier, research has been one of my
professional skills.

There is no doubt that Armstrong's "research" was tacky, shoddy, inept
and simply malicious. When I tried to advise him on what should be
done, he would either do it wrong, get it confused or he would simply
refuse.

etc...

May I receive your apology please?

Kind regards,
Roadrunner

Message has been deleted

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 1:19:15 PM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 16:48, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:13:44 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

> wrote:
>

> >On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> >wrote:

> >> Great show!
>
> >> I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> >> interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> >> Gerry call in to the show!
>
> >> That would be something!
>
> >> Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> >> There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> >Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> >Gerry Armstrong?
>
> You see, cult agent "Roadrunner" doesn't know.
>
> Actually he *pretends* to not know. Pretended ignorance is universal
> among Scientology cultists.
>
> It's all actual history, cult agent "Roadrunner." But go ahead, tell
> everyone, from your OT level pretended ignorance, what "fiction" you
> claim I made up.

Please explain those socalled Admissions or Affirmations. You are
unable to provide for proof that they would be authentic. It was you
that introduced them into this world and you have nothing other to
show than your story.

Some may find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as
displayed around here on ARS.

Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 1:31:37 PM6/30/08

No. You see, RVY was at that time still a devoted member of the CULT.
He was even a spokesman for the CULT. He left in 1989. He changed his
views of 1985 and wrote the open letter in 2000, 15 years later and
much more honest. You are free to stick to a 15 years older and biased
declaration of course.
Suggesting the open letter is fake, well, it is, again, CULT tech.
Thinking you earned an apology is hilarious. Based on what?

Peter

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some
of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is
to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 2:06:20 PM6/30/08

Of course, this way you can turn literally everything into your
favour. Since when is something cult tech if evidence for authenticity
is asked for some 'open letter'? See, you purposely CHOOSE what to
believe and what is true for you, you don't investigate. You sort
according to your conviction.

Saw that Björkist also got kicked by your 'friend' Emma from that ex-
Scientology forum. There were some protests as well. Are your eyes
still closed? She used very similar tactics and claims against me.

Roadrunner

Gerry Armstrong

Jun 30, 2008, 2:13:30 PM6/30/08
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:06 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

>On 30 Juni, 16:48, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:13:44 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

>> wrote:

>> >Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
>> >Gerry Armstrong?
>>
>> You see, cult agent "Roadrunner" doesn't know.
>>
>> Actually he *pretends* to not know. Pretended ignorance is universal
>> among Scientology cultists.
>>
>> It's all actual history, cult agent "Roadrunner." But go ahead, tell
>> everyone, from your OT level pretended ignorance, what "fiction" you
>> claim I made up.
>

>You faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations.

Prove it. And if you have no proof, admit you're lying, which you are.

>You are unable to
>provide for proof that they would be authentic.

I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn

> It was you that
>introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
>your story.

You're lying again.

>I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
>around here on ARS.

Provide your evidence.

>Roadrunner

Å  Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

peters...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 2:30:51 PM6/30/08

It is CULT tech for at least 50 years or so to question everything
that opposes the CULT.
Am *I* turning everything around? There is no reason to doubt the
authenticity of the open letter, yet you suggest do.
And now *I* have to investigate if it is a forgery or not? You suggest
it's a forgery without the slightest evidence, so YOU do the research
for the evidence it IS a forgery. Until that time your suggestive
claim is what it is: Just empty words. In case you deliver the
undoubted evidence it is a forgery, you deserve an apology. Not a
second sooner.

> Saw that Björkist also got kicked by your 'friend' Emma from that ex-
> Scientology forum. There were some protests as well. Are your eyes
> still closed? She used very similar tactics and claims against me.
>
> Roadrunner

That, dear Michel, is not of my business. I don't go very much to ESMB
so I missed it all.

Peter

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower
bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an
almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the
dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered."

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 30, 2008, 2:51:03 PM6/30/08
> Roadrunner- Hide quoted text -

Gerry is not stupid. He does not have to prove anything to anyone of
merit here. If he did provide the proof, CoS would try to have him
arrested for copywrite infringement or some such nonsense in order to
drag him into yet another court.

Your intended trap is

F A I L ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bwahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary McConnell

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 30, 2008, 3:20:50 PM6/30/08

Only valid if Vaughn made these comments AFTER Vaughn was free of
Scientology's grip on him.

Likely this quote is from when Vaughn Young was a church PR person
defending against Gerry.

You omit this.

Vaughn was still working for Scientology at the time of this anti
Gerry statement.

It was Vaughn's job to wordsmith the smearing against Gerry, that was
Vaughn's job, or the job of another Guardian's Office/OSA smearing
wordsmith, and Vaughn was the PR delivery vehicle for that Scientology
concocted smearing of Gerry.

Anyways, the judges and the courts found Gerry's actions reasonable,
and the judge's statements are the historical correct public
conclusions about Hubbard's prolific capacity to inflate and boldly
lie "pathological lier".

I waste my time.

Vaughn of course reconciled with Gerry years later and had Vuaghn been
asked, he'd have corrected and retracted the Guardian's Office
(Hubbard policy driven) smearing that Vaughn voiced about Gerry,
that's clear to anyone who wraps their wits all around this L. Ron
Hubbard mess.

Chuck Beatty

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jun 30, 2008, 5:40:41 PM6/30/08
On Jun 30, 4:13 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>
> > Great show!
>
> > I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> > interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> > Gerry call in to the show!
>
> > That would be something!
>
> > Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> > There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> Gerry Armstrong?
>
> Roadrunner

Hubbard told you he is going to help you get rid of this 'bad
thing'...
tricking you into allowing him to hijack your subconscious, turning
you into one of his slaves...
and your #1 one job is making more slaves for scientology.

here is some more fiction made up by the inventor of the e-meter,
volney mathison

[quote="Volney Mathison"]

Bluntly, this is a powerful and effective technique for covertly
inducing hypnosis. By the duplicated command the subject is caused
endlessly to duplicate mental image patterns wherein he is OBEYING the
operator, explicitly, time after time after time. The subject is
sooner or later reduced to such a zombie-like state that he will
thereafter obey the operator's every other covert or indirect command.
These covert and indirect commands are presented to the subject in the
form of take-it-or-leave-it "suggestions"--to buy every book, take
every expensive "course", attend every convention or conference staged
by the operator. The victim at long last finds himself penniless, in
debt, and much more ill and troubled than ever before.

----------

-------------
Don't be tricked by any faker, whether he claims to be holy,
"illuminated", or "scientific". There are charlatans who promise--even
through the U. S. mails, so stupidly reck less are they--to heal or
transform you for large sums of money--some by esoteric "teachings",
others by their mere presence or by their invoking some mysterious
Power. The Power they claim to invoke is genuine--but it functions
only within each of us. It was, is, and probably always will be here,
unlimited.

The faker who hypnotizes you out of your money is not himself a sane,
whole, and happy man--he is usually operating, puppet-like, on some
deep, uncleared set of sub conscious image patterns as brutal as those
of some stray killer shark.

The power to create and to re-create is within each of us. It is not
to be brought in through the door or the window by the wave of any
man's hand, no matter how good or saintly a man he may in some cases
actually be.
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/creative-image-therapy.htm

Jonnie Tyler

Jun 30, 2008, 7:36:27 PM6/30/08
<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

===========

If the letter was a forgery, RVY would have spoken about it while he was
still alive. There is no reason to doubt its authenticity.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 7:44:27 PM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 20:13, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:06 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

Great reply, and you offer no evidence. Sorry, but the burden of proof
is on you to give evidence it IS authentic! I don't have to prove you
have nothing. Now that's silly.

> >You are unable to
> >provide for proof that they would be authentic.
>
> I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn

How, where, what? You provided nothing. We have of course that site of
that wife of yours, but that's all speculation and your words.

> > It was you that
> >introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
> >your story.
>
> You're lying again.
>

> >I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
> >around here on ARS.
>
> Provide your evidence.

Provide evidence for the authenticity of these Affirmations. It will
look rather silly if you are unable to supply anything at all for it's
defence.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 7:47:32 PM6/30/08

Do I get this right, he doesn't have to prove it's authenticity for
risk of getting sued by CoS? And thus ALL his claims are deemed
truthful? Is that really what you are saying?

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 7:57:20 PM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 20:30, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 30 jun, 20:06, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Of course, this way you can turn literally everything into your
> > favour. Since when is something cult tech if evidence for authenticity
> > is asked for some 'open letter'? See, you purposely CHOOSE what to
> > believe and what is true for you, you don't investigate. You sort
> > according to your conviction.
>
> It is CULT tech for at least 50 years or so to question everything
> that opposes the CULT.

And then it is suddenly not the same CULT tech when everything that I
propose is opposed by you and your 'friends' (another cult). You are
being highly inconsequent!

> Am *I* turning everything around? There is no reason to doubt the
> authenticity of the open letter, yet you suggest do.

Quite definitely there is. It's says something entirely different in
that 1985 court testimony. No reason to doubt it, are you completely
silly?

> And now *I* have to investigate if it is a forgery or not? You suggest
> it's a forgery without the slightest evidence, so YOU do the research
> for the evidence it IS a forgery. Until that time your suggestive
> claim is what it is: Just empty words. In case you deliver the
> undoubted evidence it is a forgery, you deserve an apology. Not a
> second sooner.

Science and logic do not work that way. The court document is
confirmed authentic. I have provided for proof of authenticity of my
argument. The burden is totally up to you to provide proof for the
reliability of the 'open letter'. Again you are being silly here!
Twist and turn is it not?

> > Saw that Björkist also got kicked by your 'friend' Emma from that ex-
> > Scientology forum. There were some protests as well. Are your eyes
> > still closed? She used very similar tactics and claims against me.
>
> > Roadrunner
>
> That, dear Michel, is not of my business. I don't go very much to ESMB
> so I missed it all.

Indeed, you do have a habit of missing out on things.

Roadrunner

Magoo

Jun 30, 2008, 7:50:56 PM6/30/08
FANTASTIC SHOW!

Thanks to Dawn Olsen AND Gerry Armstrong
for once again, telling the truth about the
CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY.

As I've often said, "If it wasn't for Gerry----I wouldn't be here typing
this, or you learning most of what you've learned about the "Top Secrets" of
Scientology. He was the beginning warrior. (Obviously there are *many*
people to thank....but Gerry popped the bubble re Hubbard, which opened the
gates to SEE SCIENTOLOGY HELL, as it *really* is, vs. the bullshit they
promote to this day).

Thanks to both of you :)

Tory/Magoo~~
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
www.xenu.net
www.xenutv.com
www.torymagoo.org

"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote in message

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 8:06:46 PM6/30/08
On 30 Juni, 21:20, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

Did he also testify about that in court in those later years. You see,
RVY is responsible for RVY.

I ask for proof of authenticity of the 'open letter'. Regarding the
circumstances this request should not be ignored! If it is, then we
have something to be very suspicious about indeed!

> Anyways, the judges and the courts found Gerry's actions reasonable,
> and the judge's statements are the historical correct public
> conclusions about Hubbard's prolific capacity to inflate and boldly
> lie "pathological lier".

And what some judge says is law? Ask Gerry why he can't provide proof
for the authenticity of the Affirmations that likely are written by
himself. He avoids addressing that in this very thread.

In my opinion it is the other way around, it is Gerry that is the
pathological liar. If he was not, he would give straight and direct
answers to my inquiries.

Sorry, sheer opinion and claims will not do.

Roadrunner

butterflygrrrl

Jul 1, 2008, 1:58:08 AM7/1/08
On Jun 30, 11:06 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>See, you purposely CHOOSE what to
> believe and what is true for you, you don't investigate. You sort
> according to your conviction.

You are accusing others of what you, yourself, are doing.

Typical cult tactic. It's transparent and pathetic.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 1, 2008, 2:05:37 AM7/1/08
> > Mary McConnell- Hide quoted text -

Hey fool, are you blind, too? It's already documented in court
records. You want to see the original on the affirmations? Go get
copies of the document from the court if you have doubts. Prove to us
here he didn't write the affirmations. Gerry provided you with the
case number. Anyone with doubts about the authenticity can get them
but no one elese but you has ever needed to dsee it. We've seen enough
documents that prove Hubbard was a con man, a psychopathic liar and
lover of black magic in the past. Many old timers, management and
especially Miscavige knew all along about his history. They just
didn't want the members to know. Gerry let the cat out of the bag on
damning documents long before he posted the affirmations. Here are
some others you apparently missed

Operation Clambake presents: The death of L Ron Hubbard
San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Office. Coroner's file #8936:
http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Documents Of A Lifetime - the uncensored L. Ron Hubbard papers. This
site contains copies of a number of publicly-available documents about
Hubbard. The items listed below all come from public sources in the
US. ...
www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/lrhpaper.htm

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 3:36:29 AM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 01:36, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Silly. You can't just assume various things. He may have never even
seen it. We have quite some reason to doubt its authenticity.
Furthermore if it be that RVY was not truthful in 1985 what reason is
there to believe he would be in 2000. He could just have decided to
use the reverse tactic as he turned unfavourable towards the
organization. The knife cuts on 2 sides. The gullibility regarding
this is outright silly.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 3:40:09 AM7/1/08

I provide for argumentation and give data, you provide for claims. Now
THAT's cult behaviour, documented and all. You want Gerry to be your
hero, and so make him into that and past anything that may question
it.

Roadrunner

Hubbard_Sh...@hushmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 3:44:31 AM7/1/08
On Jul 1, 12:40 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

Roadrunner Wrote:

I do not want you to watch or read about the interview of my precious
scientology cult so I am going to accuse
Magoo of lying about the entire thing.

Magoo Wrote:

FANTASTIC SHOW!

aede-0d5...@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 30, 4:13 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

> On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:

> > On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:

> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...

> > >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...

> > Great show!

> > I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> > interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> > Gerry call in to the show!

> > That would be something!

> > Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.

> > There is so much history to get into the open.

> Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> Gerry Armstrong?

> Roadrunner

Hubbard told you he is going to help you get rid of this 'bad

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 3:49:23 AM7/1/08

Gerry himself admits himself that he can't provide the original
material on his wife's website. He copied it (he claims), and won't
name his source for it. You don't investigate, you are a believer.

> Prove to us
> here he didn't write the affirmations.

Sorry, It doesn't work that way. You have to prove that they are
authentic. That court did not do that.

>Gerry provided you with the
> case number. Anyone with doubts about the authenticity can get them
> but no one elese but you has ever needed to dsee it.

Again just because something has be mentioned in some court does not
make them authentic.

Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 3:56:51 AM7/1/08

Yep, Cult tech again. Ignoring the fact that RVY was defending the
CULT in 1985, which of course will have biased his testimony. And now
questioning the authenticity of his open letter he wrote 15 years
later and being out for 11 years.
You learned your Hubbard lessons very well, Michel! David will be very
pleased to see you doing that.

The reason RVY wasn't truthful in 1985 is that he was a prominent
member of the CULT and even a spokesman for it. He ventilated the
CULT's agenda, which was to defame Gerry Armstrong. Even you must
admit that, because you can't be that stupid.
In 2000 RVY was out, for 11 years, and changed his views. Like most ex-
members. So he wrote this open letter you question only based on RVY's
declaration of 1985. You ignore the fact that people can change their
minds after 15 years, more so after having left the CULT.
If the 1985 declaration is your only reason to doubt the authenticity
of RVY's open letter, then I pity you. Then you are even deeper in the
CULT's mindset than I thought. In stead of coming up with
substantiated evidence you demand from me and others to prove it is
not a forgery.
Well I have no reason to doubt it is real. So try to convince me I am
wrong and present your evidence it IS a forgery.
And forget your CULT tech: It won't work.

Peter

"The alleviation of the condition of insanity has also been
accomplished now!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, November
1970, "Psychosis"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 4:04:00 AM7/1/08

You provide claims too: You question the RVY open letter is not
authentic. You have no argumentation other then the declaration of 15
years earlier when RVY was still in the CULT and a prominent member
and spokesman, defending the CULT. That is documented. So far you have
NOT given any evidence for your claims. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 5:17:28 AM7/1/08

He did that in another thread (not here) wich I just found out. Good,
that's all I wanted to know. although per what I have seen from that
settlement it does not automatically make the material authentic.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 5:20:45 AM7/1/08
On 30 Juni, 20:13, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:06 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

Just found out you did that in another thread. You should have
directed me to that. Either way these court dealings does not turn the
material itself authentic and does not prove it being written by L.
Ron Hubbard.

It is claimed that you quoted from the material in court. Where are
the court materials about that?

Please direct me to these!

Regards,
Roadrunner

> > It was you that
> >introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
> >your story.
>
> You're lying again.
>

> >I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
> >around here on ARS.
>
> Provide your evidence.
>

> >Roadrunner
>

> © Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 5:23:41 AM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 09:44, Hubbard_Ship_of_fo...@hushmail.com wrote:
> On Jul 1, 12:40 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Roadrunner Wrote:
>
> I do not want you to watch or read about the interview of my precious
> scientology cult so I am going to accuse
> Magoo of lying about the entire thing.

You are impersonating. That tells really a lot about you. You will not
be resorting to that if you had solid argumentation. It is as simple
as that.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 5:32:25 AM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 10:04, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 1 jul, 09:40, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > You are accusing others of what you, yourself, are doing.
>
> > > Typical cult tactic. It's transparent and pathetic.
>
> > I provide for argumentation and give data, you provide for claims. Now
> > THAT's cult behaviour, documented and all. You want Gerry to be your
> > hero, and so make him into that and past anything that may question
> > it.
>
> > Roadrunner
>
> You provide claims too: You question the RVY open letter is not
> authentic. You have no argumentation other then the declaration of 15
> years earlier when RVY was still in the CULT and a prominent member
> and spokesman, defending the CULT. That is documented. So far you have
> NOT given any evidence for your claims. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.
>
> Peter

You continue being silly once again. The 1985 documented is forwarded
by a variety of anti-Scientology sites. They appear to approve of
them.

Again I do not have to forward evidence for the 'open letter' not to
be authentic. It suffices to have the 1985 court testimony (which is
proven authentic) to question the authenticity of the 'open letter'
simply because it opposes the 1985 court document. You see, no more is
required. So far you offered no evidence concerning the 'open letter'
other than that it appears on the Internet at some places.

Do you have any idea how silly you make yourself look re this? See, if
you could authenticate the 'open letter' you would do that, INSTANTLY.
Fact is that you don't!!!!! Instead you ARGUE!

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:16:10 AM7/1/08

The knife cuts on 2 sides, you can't cope with that! The reverse can
be equally true. You assume and do not investigate. Furthermore if you
had all the solid arguments on your side you would not make ironical
comments regarding 'David'. You would only be factual about matters.

The simplicity is that I am not on your side, I oppose and question
various things that you have adopted to be true, this turns me (in
your reality) immediately to a Cult member.

That what remains is that you resort to arguing. Instead of simply
authenticate that 'open letter'.

Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:30:15 AM7/1/08
On 1 jul, 11:32, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 1 Juli, 10:04, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I provide for argumentation and give data, you provide for claims. Now
> > > THAT's cult behaviour, documented and all. You want Gerry to be your
> > > hero, and so make him into that and past anything that may question
> > > it.
>
> > > Roadrunner
>
> > You provide claims too: You question the RVY open letter is not
> > authentic. You have no argumentation other then the declaration of 15
> > years earlier when RVY was still in the CULT and a prominent member
> > and spokesman, defending the CULT. That is documented. So far you have
> > NOT given any evidence for your claims. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH.
>
> > Peter
>
> You continue being silly once again. The 1985 documented is forwarded
> by a variety of anti-Scientology sites. They appear to approve of
> them.

It is on the anti-CULT sites because it belongs there. Because many
sites urge to look at both, not to say ALL sides.

> Again I do not have to forward evidence for the 'open letter' not to
> be authentic. It suffices to have the 1985 court testimony (which is
> proven authentic) to question the authenticity of the 'open letter'
> simply because it opposes the 1985 court document. You see, no more is
> required. So far you offered no evidence concerning the 'open letter'
> other than that it appears on the Internet at some places.

How convenient to stick to the 1985 document! Pretending nothing
happened in the years that followed. Denying the simple fact people
change their view, their opinion.
And then you use the idiotic CULT tech by turning it around: Michel
suggests it is a forgery, so the other party has to prove it is not.
Never thought you were THAT simple minded.

> Do you have any idea how silly you make yourself look re this? See, if
> you could authenticate the 'open letter' you would do that, INSTANTLY.
> Fact is that you don't!!!!! Instead you ARGUE!
>
> Roadrunner

I am glad you think I am silly: It raises my self esteem. While you
demand prove from me, you yourself lack to present proof to
substantiate your claim it is not authentic. If you could prove it is
a forgery, you would have showed it many posts ago. You can't.
As long you don't present evidence for your claim, I presume the open
letter is authentic. No reason there to think otherwise. Especially
while you are the only one that thinks it is not. Besides the CULT,
that is.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:48:02 AM7/1/08

I don't have to. You really don't get it, do you! We have the 1985
testimony which is confirmed authentic. Actually because of your
'defence' we really have to be suspect about the 'open letter' for
real!

> If you could prove it is
> a forgery, you would have showed it many posts ago. You can't.

I don't have to! ANYONE can come up with some text and say, this is
an authentic 'open letter' from so and so. Try to do that in court!!!
And you ask me to disprove the authenticity of any such? Exceedingly
silly! With this tactic you can uphold a fake of any kind to be
authentic.

> As long you don't present evidence for your claim, I presume the open
> letter is authentic. No reason there to think otherwise. Especially
> while you are the only one that thinks it is not. Besides the CULT,
> that is.

The 'only' one? Hardly.

Roadrunner

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 1, 2008, 9:06:03 AM7/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:49:23 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

Er, Roadwanker, *you* can't prove that *anything* judicially declared
pathologically lying L. Ron Hubbard wrote is authentic.

Go ahead, prove it. Prove *one* thing Hubbard wrote is authentic. Use
*your* "standard" of proof, and take your time. In fact take your
lifetime.

>>Gerry provided you with the
>> case number. Anyone with doubts about the authenticity can get them
>> but no one elese but you has ever needed to dsee it.
>
>Again just because something has be mentioned in some court does not
>make them authentic.

You certainly have never proved that *you're* authentic. I say you're
utterly *unauthentic*. And it isn't enough for you to *say* you're
authentic. Sorry, It doesn't work that way. You have to prove that you
are authentic.

Start.

>Roadrunner
>

>>We've seen enough
>> documents that prove Hubbard was a con man, a psychopathic liar and
>> lover of black magic in the past. Many old timers, management and
>> especially Miscavige knew all along about his history. They just
>> didn't want the members to know. Gerry let the cat out of the bag on
>> damning documents long before he posted the affirmations. Here are
>> some others you apparently missed
>>
>> Operation Clambake presents: The death of L Ron Hubbard
>> San Luis Obispo Sheriff's Office. Coroner's file #8936:http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/
>>
>> Documents Of A Lifetime - the uncensored L. Ron Hubbard papers. This
>> site contains copies of a number of publicly-available documents about
>> Hubbard. The items listed below all come from public sources in the
>> US. ...www.spaink.net/cos/LRH-bio/lrhpaper.htm

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jul 1, 2008, 9:10:07 AM7/1/08

It's authentic enough for OSA to send you out here to try to " dead
agent it"!

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F A I L !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 1, 2008, 9:23:44 AM7/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 02:20:45 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

You have provided no proof. You made the positive assertion. I don't
have to prove a negative; i.e, that I didn't fake those so-called
Admissions. You have to prove your assertion that I did fake them.

And it isn't enough for you to *say* I faked them. Sorry, It doesn't
work that way. You have to prove that I faked them.

Start.

>> >You are unable to
>> >provide for proof that they would be authentic.
>>
>> I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn
>
>Just found out you did that in another thread. You should have
>directed me to that. Either way these court dealings does not turn the
>material itself authentic and does not prove it being written by L.
>Ron Hubbard.

Again, using your insane "standard of proof," you can't prove
*anything* was written by L. Ron Hubbard. Just because Bridge
Publications publishes something with Hubbard's name on it, even in
what *appears* to be Hubbard's handwriting, and even if every
Scientologist on the planet *believes* Hubbard wrote it, this will
never satisfy your insane standard of proof that Hubbard wrote it,
because your standard of proof is insane.

I personally believe your insanity is unauthentic. And it isn't enough
for you to *say* your insanity is authentic. Sorry, It doesn't work
that way. You have to prove it's authentic.

Start.

>It is claimed that you quoted from the material in court. Where are
>the court materials about that?

You can find them.

>Please direct me to these!

Oh please, stop the pretended insanity. You can't find for yourself
where the Los Angeles Superior Court is? Garbage.
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/

Here's "Access Information For Persons With Disabilities," which
should include persons dramatizing insanity:
http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/ada/index.htm

Start.

>Regards,
>Roadrunner
>

>> > It was you that
>> >introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
>> >your story.
>>
>> You're lying again.
>>

>> >I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
>> >around here on ARS.
>>
>> Provide your evidence.
>>

>> >Roadrunner
>>
>> © Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 9:56:17 AM7/1/08

Yes you have to: You claim, you prove.

> > If you could prove it is
> > a forgery, you would have showed it many posts ago. You can't.
>
> I don't have to! ANYONE can come up with some text and say, this is
> an authentic 'open letter' from so and so. Try to do that in court!!!
> And you ask me to disprove the authenticity of any such? Exceedingly
> silly! With this tactic you can uphold a fake of any kind to be
> authentic.

You claim, you prove.

And stop turning things around: it is SO CULT tech!

> > As long you don't present evidence for your claim, I presume the open
> > letter is authentic. No reason there to think otherwise. Especially
> > while you are the only one that thinks it is not. Besides the CULT,
> > that is.
>
> The 'only' one? Hardly.
>
> Roadrunner

And, of course, the CULT and its followers.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 11:10:24 AM7/1/08

CULT tech in your book is defined as asking for verification of
claimed authentic materials. Or ... anything that may be used/
forwarded that opposes your faith and conviction.

> > > As long you don't present evidence for your claim, I presume the open
> > > letter is authentic. No reason there to think otherwise. Especially
> > > while you are the only one that thinks it is not. Besides the CULT,
> > > that is.
>
> > The 'only' one? Hardly.
>
> > Roadrunner
>
> And, of course, the CULT and its followers.

Try any sensible rational human being.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 11:21:54 AM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 15:23, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

> You have provided no proof. You made the positive assertion. I don't
> have to prove a negative; i.e, that I didn't fake those so-called
> Admissions. You have to prove your assertion that I did fake them.
>
> And it isn't enough for you to *say* I faked them. Sorry, It doesn't
> work that way. You have to prove that I faked them.

Actually no, simply because we have NO verified materials. The ones
you came up with in 2000 (3 years after the passing of Omar Garrison)
can not be certified in any possible way of being authentic.

> Start.

> >> I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn
>
> >Just found out you did that in another thread. You should have
> >directed me to that. Either way these court dealings does not turn the
> >material itself authentic and does not prove it being written by L.
> >Ron Hubbard.
>
> Again, using your insane "standard of proof," you can't prove
> *anything* was written by L. Ron Hubbard. Just because Bridge
> Publications publishes something with Hubbard's name on it, even in
> what *appears* to be Hubbard's handwriting, and even if every
> Scientologist on the planet *believes* Hubbard wrote it, this will
> never satisfy your insane standard of proof that Hubbard wrote it,
> because your standard of proof is insane.

I am performing a simple evaluation of the things you relate and your
claims.

> I personally believe your insanity is unauthentic. And it isn't enough
> for you to *say* your insanity is authentic. Sorry, It doesn't work
> that way. You have to prove it's authentic.
>
> Start.
>

> >It is claimed that you quoted from the material in court. Where are
> >the court materials about that?
>
> You can find them.
>

> >Please direct me to these!
>
> Oh please, stop the pretended insanity. You can't find for yourself
> where the Los Angeles Superior Court is? Garbage.http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/

I am unable to locate any instances where you would have actually
quoted from these Affirmations in court. All that I find is various
passages where the Affirmations are being referred to.

Roadrunner

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jul 1, 2008, 11:35:20 AM7/1/08
>... sheer opinion and claims will not do.

Agreed.

Having lived through 27 years of Hubbard's writings, Hubbard's
opinions and thoughts turned into unarguable rules and staff and
parishioner policies, I agree.

Hubbard's sheer opinion and claims are failing and it is only a matter
of time before the majority of "Scientologists" realize this also.

The turnover of staff, the turnover of followers, will be credibly
detailed once we get some proper surveying of the thousands and
thousands of ex members, ex staff, who can be credibly surveyed about
their brief or long histories inside staff ranks or public follower
ranks in the Scientology movement.

Scientology/Hubbard's ideas fall squarely into your condemnatory
concepts:

"....sheer opinion and claims....."

The outside world and the ex staff and ex members agree that Hubbard
and Scientology:

"....will not do...."

Chuck Beatty
ex Scientology staffer (1975-2003)
412-260-1170 Pittsburgh, USA (anyone call me anytime!)
http://tinyurl.com/49g722
http://tinyurl.com/295khy
http://tinyurl.com/cgrg7
http://tinyurl.com/38ptz8
http://tinyurl.com/ywhgaf
http://tinyurl.com/5xkdl5

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 12:37:25 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 17:35, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> >... sheer opinion and claims will not do.
>
> Agreed.
>
> Having lived through 27 years of Hubbard's writings, Hubbard's
> opinions and thoughts turned into unarguable rules and staff and
> parishioner policies, I agree.

Well, the rules are not even unarguable. There is the definition of
what policy is and then we have the opportunity to query.

> Hubbard's sheer opinion and claims are failing and it is only a matter
> of time before the majority of "Scientologists" realize this also.

I have never considered Scientology nor Hubbard to be involved with
sheer opinion and claims. See for example PAB 79 or Ability 150.

> The turnover of staff, the turnover of followers, will be credibly
> detailed once we get some proper surveying of the thousands and
> thousands of ex members, ex staff, who can be credibly surveyed about
> their brief or long histories inside staff ranks or public follower
> ranks in the Scientology movement.

It requires differentiation. Which is people, which is original
materials.

> Scientology/Hubbard's ideas fall squarely into your condemnatory
> concepts:
>
> "....sheer opinion and claims....."
>
> The outside world and the ex staff and ex members agree that Hubbard
> and Scientology:
>
> "....will not do...."

58 years later and it still makes newspaper frontpages. It is still
around. If there was nothing to have within it it would have died a
long, long time ago.

Then the controversy of claims from anti-Scientologists how many
people within it supposedly died (murdered) because of it as opposed
to the recorded cases of people that died or got their live ruined
because of say psychiatry.

It is difficult to deny that there is something with Scientology or
otherwise so many people would not attack as has been done for so
long. Get my meaning?

Regards,
Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 2:45:27 PM7/1/08

> On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>> On Jun 29, 11:07 pm, Gianluca.Spad...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>>
>> >http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/glosslip/2008/06/30/Glosslip...
>>
>> Great show!
>>
>> I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
>> interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
>> Gerry call in to the show!
>>
>> That would be something!
>>
>> Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>>
>> There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> Gerry Armstrong?

I *knew* you'd have to say some crap like that, Roadrunner.
Why are you SO shallow? Why can't you hear? Why do you *have* to run OSA
Lines all the time? When WILL you get back to "Free speech"? You lost the
game, again.

Thanks, Gerry.

Tory/Magoo~~~

> Roadrunner
>

>> I had NO idea that Danny Sherman was doing Guardian's Office
>> "GAS" (volunteer) work, against Gerry, for years afterwards.
>>
>> That is such an ironic twist, and really, someday, Danny Sherman, I
>> predict is someday gonna follow in Gerry Armstrong's and Robert Vaughn
>> Young's and Laurel Watson's, and so many other, like Leisa Goodman's,
>> footsteps, and get the heck OUT of Scientology or the Sea Org, and
>> hopefully Danny gets enlightened and does what Gerry Armstrong did,
>> and WRITES his thoughts publicly about L. Ron Hubbard's true history,
>> per the "church's" collection of Hubbard records!
>>
>> Great show.
>>
>> Chuck

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 2:48:31 PM7/1/08

<peters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 30 jun, 11:09, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:

Thank you for posting this, Peter! I knew Vaughn Young and thought something
seemed odd about RR's acusation. Also, what's up with trying to use
....twist...the words of a man who is dead, and cannot clarify it? That's
one sick person.

Thanks again, Peter!

Tory/Magoo~~

> "In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not
> have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because
> by abusing those rights he brings into being arduous and strenuous
> laws which are oppressive to those who need no such restraints."
> - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, 1989 Ed., p. 145
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 2:50:20 PM7/1/08

> On 30 jun, 19:11, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Well, depends, what do you prefer, an 'open letter' (that any even can
>> fake) or an actual testimony in a court document?
>>
>> DECLARATION OF VAUGHN YOUNG
>> Executed this 12th day of May 1985, at Los Angeles, California.
>>
>> In that capacity, I moved to the archives where Gerry Armstrong
>> worked at the end of October, 1982. I was there when Armstrong left
>> the church and was actually the last person to see him. After he left,
>> I took over the archives and thus I had an opportunity to see the
>> "fruits" of his efforts.
>>
>> During those two months with him, I was virtually the only person
>> working with him. Thus I had many occasions to talk with him about Mr.
>> Hubbard, the documents in the archives and research. I also read
>> thousands of documents and became familiar with them and Armstrong's
>> work. I did so because, as stated earlier, research has been one of my
>> professional skills.
>>
>> There is no doubt that Armstrong's "research" was tacky, shoddy, inept
>> and simply malicious. When I tried to advise him on what should be
>> done, he would either do it wrong, get it confused or he would simply
>> refuse.
>>
>> etc...
>>
>> May I receive your apology please?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Roadrunner
>
> No. You see, RVY was at that time still a devoted member of the CULT.

RR Knows.............now he's just jacking you around with one purpose:
Trying to "TR3" whatever stupid message he's been fed by OSA. Good job on
beating him with his own, bad game.

You lose, RR, AGAIN!

Tory/Magoo~~

> He was even a spokesman for the CULT. He left in 1989. He changed his
> views of 1985 and wrote the open letter in 2000, 15 years later and
> much more honest. You are free to stick to a 15 years older and biased
> declaration of course.
> Suggesting the open letter is fake, well, it is, again, CULT tech.
> Thinking you earned an apology is hilarious. Based on what?
>
> Peter
>

> "There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
> on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
> reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
> The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some
> of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is
> to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
> - L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 3:21:57 PM7/1/08

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:06 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>>On 30 Juni, 16:48, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>>> You see, cult agent "Roadrunner" doesn't know.

Fact: People "in" Scientology not only don't know, they
CAN'T "know". If they knew the actual facts, they'd leave.
People used to spit out "Facts" to me (that later I found out were
true)---but I was SO blinded, I'd literally cancel them out, all by myself.
It's called "Self-censoring" and Scios do it ALL THE TIME.

>>> Actually he *pretends* to not know. Pretended ignorance is universal
>>> among Scientology cultists.

Interesting.........this I didn't know, and that isn't pretended ignorance,
no one ever told me that. I learn something new, every single day. I guess
it is pretended, now that you mention it, as one is self-censoring
themselves, so "they don't know".
They don't know as they don't have or refuse to use enough COURAGE to LOOK.

>>> It's all actual history, cult agent "Roadrunner." But go ahead, tell
>>> everyone, from your OT level pretended ignorance, what "fiction" you
>>> claim I made up.
>>
>>You faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations.

Now *that* is funny! I'd put money on it, RR has never even read the
Admissions/Affirmations of Hubbard's. Here's a little test: Post them, RR,
and explain each one--or even 5 of them, from your own words. If they're so
"Fake", you shouldn't mind doing that, should you?

> Prove it. And if you have no proof, admit you're lying, which you are.
>

>>You are unable to
>>provide for proof that they would be authentic.
>
> I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn

I have a question here: IF all of what Gerry has provided is "not
authentic" as you imply, then why the F**** has $cientology been after his
ass since the DAY he left with the facts about L. Ron Hubbard---Con man
extrodinaire? They're STILL after him. You lose this round, and the last,
and the one before that, RR. Lying for a cult that is lying to it's members
can NEVER be a "win". You'll see......you will see. As I've told Davey boy
many times: Time is on OUR side! Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

>> It was you that
>>introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
>>your story.

If Gerry Armstrong is "just a story he made up"....why has $cientology
chased his ass, sued his ass, Fair Gamed him to death? COME ON, MAN! It
can't be both. Either he has the facts, and they're Nuclear about it (the
truth, and I was told this by OSA, from inside)-----or your lies you're
hoping some fools (you think most "wogs" are) will believe your bs.

> You're lying again.
>

>>I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
>>around here on ARS.

Feeble.........seriously feeble. Gerry sounds like Hubbard? Oh my Gawd---you
are truly losing this game, and you know it, don't you RR?
This is near the bottom of the barrel of BS.

> Provide your evidence.

A grand idea!

Tory/Magoo~~

>>Roadrunner
>
> © Gerry Armstrong
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 3:38:13 PM7/1/08

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

Ok, "Road Runner".....here's the deal. It's time for you to "Come out of the
closet". I know the OSA routines, as I used to work with them: They lie,
they buy up phony accounts (I used to open them, so don't even go
there)....they pretend to be "Critics", etc. Yaude did it for "10 years---as
long as ARS has been around" to quote him, word for word.

I have no doubt---by your own words---you are working with them, trying to
"dead agent" Gerry Armstrong. This would be funny, except it's so pathetic.
Who the Hell do you think is believing you? I know you know the "Wogs"
aren't---so my guess is your target audience is those "in" you now know are
lurking. God forbid *they* might learn the facts about ol
L. Ron Hubbard, eh? No wonder you're on Gerry like a bee on honey. You NEED
people to doubt, don't you?

If you're honest, here's the challenge: FACE UP---Come to a one on one talk
WITH Gerry or myself or any other "SP" of your choice, on camera. If
Scientology is as creepy as they've been---you'll have to go to Canada for
Gerry's safety. How's that for proof?

Come out of the closet, or admit you're just one more lying,
phony, creepy OSA Floormat pretending to "Question" when really YOU are
running a program on Gerry!

And you all wonder why the rest of the world *doesn't* consider Scientology
a ~real~ religion?

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 3:58:33 PM7/1/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ahhhhhhhhh, now *that* is funny! I'm from Chicago.
I've seen gang fights and been around the Mafia.
Ok, so you're in a fight, you're backed into a corner
yelling about___________that isn't true. Suddenly you
realize: "OH CRAP! I'm all alone in this fight, and I have
no proof about ________. I'd better bail". So you switch
to:
"Well, the Mafia MUST be loved, because look at how many people (even though
many families have DEAD members due to their shit) talk about them!

FEEBLE< RR, SERIOUSLY FEEBLE.

Scientology has been dying for years and years....ever since The Internet,
as the "Facts" are out there for ALL to learn about. This IS why $cientology
is after Gerry, Arnie, many other SPs including myself. The fact that you
side with them is beyond S I C K. It's suppressive, dooooooooood.

That IS the truth.

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 4:43:19 PM7/1/08

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

PS: He can't "Start"-------all OSA floormats can do is
STOP.

That's one of the Key reasons I left.

Tory/Magoo~~X-Scientologist after 30 years "in", escaped out in 2000: Free
at LAST!
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 4:47:16 PM7/1/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Roadrunner

Prove you're a real person, "Roadrunner"...not part of a
feeble group of bullies called OSA.

Go on, prove it. You can't, can you? I know, as I KNOW this drill, inside
and out, and you know I know it, too. And you know Gerry knows it, too. So
next? You'll either start a black pr campaign on me, or blow. Your "TR3"
time is UP.

Tory/Magoo~~

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 4:50:01 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 21:58, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Differentiation Tory, you either listen and follow people or you find
out and verify for yourself. While you were in, what was your
approach?

> FEEBLE< RR, SERIOUSLY FEEBLE.
>
> Scientology has been dying for years and years....ever since The Internet,
> as the "Facts" are out there for ALL to learn about. This IS why $cientology
> is after Gerry, Arnie, many other SPs including myself. The fact that you
> side with them is beyond S I C K. It's suppressive, dooooooooood.
>
> That IS the truth.

Actually, that is your opinion.

As a matter of fact I don't side with anyone, can you cope with that?

Regards,
Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 4:53:03 PM7/1/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"Roadrunner".......Gerry could had you photos of Ron writing the F***
affirmations, with DNA on both the pen and paper----and his body matching,
and you'd still say, "That's not good enough".

Nothing like a wimp, coming to a gun fight with an unsharpened knife.

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 1, 2008, 5:01:20 PM7/1/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Admit it, "Roadrunner"......anyone here could produce factual evidence to
you, or anyone from your feeble gang, and even if we had DNA from LRH's pen,
and paper and his body proving it, you'd still say, "That's not good
enough".

You are a weasel, running a sick program, trying to "Dead Agent" Gerry
Armstrong. Bottom line, IF it wasn't true....
why the Hell does your 'Church" continue to sue?
END OF STORY.

You are like some wimp, coming to a gun fight with an unsharpened
knife**.....realizing you're caught in the corner,
so now you'll yell "Silly".
**==a line from "The Untouchables" .....paraphrased.

No, it isn't silly. It isn't funny. It's fucked and you KNOW it.
Admit it, or give Gerry back ALL Money's owed, and have reversed all
"injunctions" and other Fair Game. And while you're at it--------handle the
libel on myself, too, and Fair Game and money's owed to me, too.

You all suck, more than you can possibly know. If you knew, you'd take your
unsharpened knives (aka: Bullshit) and go lead a *real* live, vs. being used
by the CULT one more day.
Is this *honestly* what you got into Scientology to do?
This is IT?

Tory/Magoo~~

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jul 1, 2008, 5:51:20 PM7/1/08
On Jul 1, 5:01 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Readers interested in this topic should read Tory's write up
describing the internet posting operation running in LA area, and it
was not the bigegst one, the biggest one was in Boston area...
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm#Part5
main index:
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

------------------------

Also check to see what one of scientology's fake ministers, the
Director of Special Affaiars, "DSA" for OSA scientology in San
Francisco..directed one of his OSA Volunteers to say about a critic,
and note how he describes some of the folks you see posting here, or
once posted here.

excerpt: http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

"Arnie: Whom else did Jeff Quiros mention?

Mr. Gorman: Arnie Lerma - the Internet freak that posted the OT levels
on the net. He told me that Arnie and a couple others's dressed up in
Sea org member suits and showed a fake order tricking them into giving
you the documents.

Arnie: How often would he talk about me?

Mr. Gorman: perhaps ten times, often, I knew your name very well, what
else would say about me? He said, "You are psychotic, that you are a
criminal, an SP, and sent down to destroy scientology by the
psychiatrists.

Arnie: Are there any other enemies of scientology he would mention by
name?

A: Bob Minton

Arnie: What did he say about Bob?

Mr. Gorman: That he was money motivated made up a fabricated story
about a girl dying which is completely untrue and is trying to get
money out of scientology.

Arnie: continue

Mr. Gorman: Gerry Armstrong , Gerry is a pathological liar, one of the
biggest SPs around who is trying to destroy scientology. Then he would
blabber on about mankind trying to get me all pumped up

Arnie: Any other names mentioned that you recall?

Mr. Gorman: Ford Greene, Jeff said Ford Greene is one of the only
attorneys willing to take on Scientology but he will be taken care of
soon.

Arnie: Thank you The end.

9:49 PM Friday September 16th 2005, at the Office of lermanet.com
Exposing the CON 6045 N 26th Road Arlington VA 22207

Remember this Roadrunner, if you like science fiction, and I'm sure
you do, after all you like Hubbard, heed these words:

"...Secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy...
censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter,
undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you
must not see, this you are forbidden to know,' the end result is
tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives." --Robert A.
Heinlein, -If This Goes On

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:21:03 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 22:53, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

An exceedingly silly response. I did nothing that justifies this
response.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:27:27 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 21:38, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:

> Ok, "Road Runner".....here's the deal. It's time for you to "Come out of the
> closet". I know the OSA routines, as I used to work with them: They lie,
> they buy up phony accounts (I used to open them, so don't even go
> there)....they pretend to be "Critics", etc. Yaude did it for "10 years---as
> long as ARS has been around" to quote him, word for word.
>
> I have no doubt---by your own words---you are working with them, trying to
> "dead agent" Gerry Armstrong. This would be funny, except it's so pathetic.
> Who the Hell do you think is believing you? I know you know the "Wogs"
> aren't---so my guess is your target audience is those "in" you now know are
> lurking. God forbid *they* might learn the facts about ol
> L. Ron Hubbard, eh? No wonder you're on Gerry like a bee on honey. You NEED
> people to doubt, don't you?
>
> If you're honest, here's the challenge: FACE UP---Come to a one on one talk
> WITH Gerry or myself or any other "SP" of your choice, on camera. If
> Scientology is as creepy as they've been---you'll have to go to Canada for
> Gerry's safety. How's that for proof?
>
> Come out of the closet, or admit you're just one more lying,
> phony, creepy OSA Floormat pretending to "Question" when really YOU are
> running a program on Gerry!
>
> And you all wonder why the rest of the world *doesn't* consider Scientology
> a ~real~ religion?
>
> Tory/Magoo~~

It seems that somehow I bother you. I have no interest whatsoever to
run any program on Gerry. I simply ask him to clarify some matters.

Please try to catch me with one single untruth!

At present I am tied up here in Europe with matters that need my
attention.

If you claim I would be OSA employed then truly you are seeing
Martians. Sorry!

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:32:07 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 07:58, butterflygrrrl <butterflygrr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 30, 11:06 am, Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >See, you purposely CHOOSE what to
> > believe and what is true for you, you don't investigate. You sort
> > according to your conviction.
>
> You are accusing others of what you, yourself, are doing.
>
> Typical cult tactic. It's transparent and pathetic.

Indeed it is. You offer sheer opinion and nothing else...

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:38:39 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 23:01, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Silly, I actually investigate matters.

> You are a weasel, running a sick program, trying to "Dead Agent" Gerry
> Armstrong. Bottom line, IF it wasn't true....
> why the Hell does your 'Church" continue to sue?
> END OF STORY.
>
> You are like some wimp, coming to a gun fight with an unsharpened
> knife**.....realizing you're caught in the corner,
> so now you'll yell "Silly".
> **==a line from "The Untouchables" .....paraphrased.
>
> No, it isn't silly. It isn't funny. It's fucked and you KNOW it.
> Admit it, or give Gerry back ALL Money's owed, and have reversed all
> "injunctions" and other Fair Game. And while you're at it--------handle the
> libel on myself, too, and Fair Game and money's owed to me, too.
>
> You all suck, more than you can possibly know. If you knew, you'd take your
> unsharpened knives (aka: Bullshit) and go lead a *real* live, vs. being used
> by the CULT one more day.
> Is this *honestly* what you got into Scientology to do?
> This is IT?

Yeah, investigating and finding out matters for myself.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:49:35 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 20:48, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

In fact what really would be sick if the fact that some person died is
used as an excuse why the verification of certain matters suddenly can
not be asked for.

Then if we are at it. Gerry is claiming as if certain things had
occurred and were said by Omar Garrison in regards to the
Affirmations. Gerry started doing that in 2000 although Omar had died
3 years earlier in 1997.

You have the habit to manipulate and twist matters in order that
support your stance.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:52:03 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 20:45, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 30 Juni, 07:01, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Great show!
>
> >> I wish they'd let Danny Sherman come on Dawn's show and let Dawn
> >> interview Danny, the official Biographer of L. Ron Hubbard, and have
> >> Gerry call in to the show!
>
> >> That would be something!
>
> >> Let Danny Sherman speak in public, to ANY outside interviewer.
>
> >> There is so much history to get into the open.
>
> > Indeed, but was is actual history and which is fiction made up by
> > Gerry Armstrong?
>
> I *knew* you'd have to say some crap like that, Roadrunner.
> Why are you SO shallow? Why can't you hear? Why do you *have* to run OSA
> Lines all the time? When WILL you get back to "Free speech"? You lost the
> game, again.
>
> Thanks, Gerry.
>
> Tory/Magoo~~~

Well, I guess I don't let some people tell me things and stick to it
as you did and obviously still do.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:57:12 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 23:01, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Gerry is making claims about Affirmations and I am investigating that.
That's actually all.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 7:00:11 PM7/1/08

I am sorry, but I haven't a clue how you came to write a response like
this to my answer to your friend Peter. Your reasoning I fear is not
quite sane nor rational.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 7:04:07 PM7/1/08
On 1 Juli, 21:21, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:15:06 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

> > wrote:

> Fact: People "in" Scientology not only don't know, they
> CAN'T "know". If they knew the actual facts, they'd leave.
> People used to spit out "Facts" to me (that later I found out were
> true)---but I was SO blinded, I'd literally cancel them out, all by myself.
> It's called "Self-censoring" and Scios do it ALL THE TIME.

Largely true actually, but this is applicable to all of mankind. I
have seen many doing this. Ecce homo. He does it anywhere and
everywhere.

> Interesting.........this I didn't know, and that isn't pretended ignorance,
> no one ever told me that. I learn something new, every single day. I guess
> it is pretended, now that you mention it, as one is self-censoring
> themselves, so "they don't know".
> They don't know as they don't have or refuse to use enough COURAGE to LOOK.

Let Gerry explain why he still posts on his site that L. Ron Hubbard
played a trick while issuing the October 1968 cancelling the use of
the term Fair Game only. Ask him why he does not make mention of the
earlier July 1968 reference that actually abolished its practice. I
guess that requires some courage to confront that too! Especially for
this 'expert' on the SP doctrine.

> >>You faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations.
>
> Now *that* is funny! I'd put money on it, RR has never even read the
> Admissions/Affirmations of Hubbard's. Here's a little test: Post them, RR,
> and explain each one--or even 5 of them, from your own words. If they're so
> "Fake", you shouldn't mind doing that, should you?

I guess you lost your money on this. Any that is familiar with the
writings of L. Ron Hubbard would say that it is quite unlike his
writing style. On the other hand it is resembling Gerry's writing
style. I think it is fairly safe to assume that he compiled them
himself.

> > Prove it. And if you have no proof, admit you're lying, which you are.
>
> >>You are unable to
> >>provide for proof that they would be authentic.
>
> > I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn
>
> I have a question here: IF all of what Gerry has provided is "not
> authentic" as you imply, then why the F**** has $cientology been after his
> ass since the DAY he left with the facts about L. Ron Hubbard---Con man
> extrodinaire? They're STILL after him. You lose this round, and the last,
> and the one before that, RR. Lying for a cult that is lying to it's members
> can NEVER be a "win". You'll see......you will see. As I've told Davey boy
> many times: Time is on OUR side! Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

I don't think the time is on your side. Fairly soon Anonymous will be
no more than a memory, all the youngsters start tiring of it.

These Affirmations writings have to prove themselves! Just because
some people in some organization asks for them does not authenticize
them per se. For all we know some people there may play a trick on us
as well. The organization is the organization.

> >> It was you that
> >>introduced into this world and you have nothing other to show than
> >>your story.
>
> If Gerry Armstrong is "just a story he made up"....why has $cientology
> chased his ass, sued his ass, Fair Gamed him to death? COME ON, MAN! It
> can't be both. Either he has the facts, and they're Nuclear about it (the
> truth, and I was told this by OSA, from inside)-----or your lies you're
> hoping some fools (you think most "wogs" are) will believe your bs.

See, that's the problem, you are being told things. You don't properly
investigate. I don't tell untruth, I analyze information. The story of
the Affirmations have holes in them, and I am so free to point them
out.

> > You're lying again.
>
> >>I find however that they nicely match your writingstyle as displayed
> >>around here on ARS.
>
> Feeble.........seriously feeble. Gerry sounds like Hubbard? Oh my Gawd---you
> are truly losing this game, and you know it, don't you RR?
> This is near the bottom of the barrel of BS.

Funny! They are very unlike the usual writing of Hubbard, but they are
alike the ramblings of Gerry on the ARS.

> > Provide your evidence.
>
> A grand idea!

Nonono, ANYONE can come up with some writings from an unverified
source and in copy form and say this is the real stuff! This is what
Gerry himself tells us, these texts 'suddenly' appear in 2000 from a
source that Gerry does not reveal. If you want to make a case with the
Affirmations you have to do a lot better than has been done so far
with the only source being Gerry himself.

Why don't you ask him why he ignores that July 1968 policy letter on
his site. As you do yourself on YouTube.

Kind regards,
Roadrunner

pingouin

Jul 1, 2008, 8:37:08 PM7/1/08
Let's move it up!

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 1, 2008, 11:40:56 PM7/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

Yes, here are three doozies in the past 24 hours:

1. That I "faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations."

2. That I am "unable to provide for proof that they would be
authentic."

3. That Hubbard's Admissions " nicely match [my] writingstyle as

displayed around here on ARS."

All these three untruths are positive assertions of fact that you
made. I have asked for evidence on each assertion. You have not
provided any evidence whatsoever.

Moreover, I caught you in these untruths.

>At present I am tied up here in Europe with matters that need my
>attention.

This is irrelevant, and, based on your past history, in all likelihood
another lie to try to escape the consequences of your being caught in
the above 3 and other untruths.

>If you claim I would be OSA employed then truly you are seeing
>Martians. Sorry!

No, it is your lying and other sociopathic communication techniques.

Now either deal with these three untruths and provide your evidence
that factually supports these untruths, or acknowledge they're
untruths.

If you do not provide any factual evidence to support your untrue
assertions of fact, it is certain you serve the Scientology cult's
malevolent purposes, and reasonable to conclude you're a cult op.

You have presented this same pattern of lying and sociopathic
communication techniques for a long time on a.r.s., and I have long
since concluded that you are a Scientology cult op.

Gerry Armstrong

Jul 1, 2008, 11:44:58 PM7/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:57:12 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunn...@gmail.com
wrote:

No, that's another lie. Investigating my claims about Hubbard
Admissions is not all you're doing. You're doing a number of other
things, and, relevantly, you're lying.

I have identifed a number of your lies on the subject of Hubbard's
Admissions.

I have asked you for evidence to support your lies, all of which are
positive assertions of facts, and you have provided no evidence
whatsoever.

Here are three such lies:

1. That I "faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations."

2. That I am "unable to provide for proof that they would be
authentic."

3. That Hubbard's Admissions " nicely match [my] writingstyle as
displayed around here on ARS."

Please provide what evidence you have to support these lies you've
stated here.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 2:48:31 AM7/2/08
On 1 Juli, 01:36, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On 30 Juni, 19:31, peterschi...@gmail.com wrote:

> is asked for some 'open letter'? See, you purposely CHOOSE what to

> believe and what is true for you, you don't investigate. You sort
> according to your conviction.
>
> Saw that Björkist also got kicked by your 'friend' Emma from that ex-
> Scientology forum. There were some protests as well. Are your eyes
> still closed? She used very similar tactics and claims against me.
>
> ===========
>
> If the letter was a forgery, RVY would have spoken about it while he was
> still alive. There is no reason to doubt its authenticity.

We have to face that contrary statements then would exist. It is
proper to ask questions. If it is not its authenticity it could be the
integrity of RVY.

Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 2:55:21 AM7/2/08
On 2 jul, 05:44, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:57:12 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

Gerry, Michel Snoeck, posting with his nickname Roadrunner, demands
from others what he doesn't do himself. He claims a lot, but will not
give evidence since there is no evidence. He then turns it around and
demands the other party (you, me) to present evidence to prove HIS
claim to be wrong. His life revolves around the written word only. And
only the written word he has confirmed to be correct. Everything else
is countered with suggestions of being not authenticated, or forgery,
WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST PIECE OF EVIDENCE! Everybody knows it is CULT
tech.
Welcome to the distorted world of Roadrunner.

Peter

"A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and
actions taken against them are not punishable."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 1 March
1965, HCO (Division 1) "Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of
Scientology and Scientologists"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 2:47:58 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Roadrunner

You know I didn't mean it to Peter....I mean it to you.
If Peter wrote that....I take it back. It sounded like you,
and so far, all you've done is attack, and slide around.
Typical zero confront. I still mean it to you, as YOU are talking about
proof----so what proof DO we have of who you are?

Don't keep sliding, please answer my question.

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 2:57:31 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ok..............it's not like there isn't information on the Net.
Why are you saying, "Were is there proof?" That isn't investigating, and you
know it. Go LOOK, find something,
come tell it. That's investigating. You're attacking.
Typical BS feeble attempts to put people and their info
down. Why? For what purpose? I think it's obvious what you're
doing--------and it isn't "investigating, or finding out for yourself". From
all that you've written, you very much have made up your mind before you
ever asked a question.

Google is your friend, to one and ALL.

Tory/Magoo~~

> Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:05:56 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi Bill! I ***KNEW** This was you, and you just proved it.
No, I won't tell you how I know--------but *I* know.
You are too much. Let's see, in the '90's you were trying to shut down ARS
with this same crap. Did it work? Hell no!
You----personally----are responsible for THE BIGGEST EXPOSURE OF
SCIENTOLOGY'S ABUSES: You are, Bill Yaude, and not because you've tried
to---you've done the exact opposite. The more you do-------the more this
side grows. Great job, man! Say hi to my X-husband, too, and to you: I WANT
MY HOME MOVIES BACK YOU JACK ASS.
Don't try to put me down on this-----just STFU.

>> FEEBLE< RR, SERIOUSLY FEEBLE.
>>
>> Scientology has been dying for years and years....ever since The
>> Internet,
>> as the "Facts" are out there for ALL to learn about. This IS why
>> $cientology
>> is after Gerry, Arnie, many other SPs including myself. The fact that you
>> side with them is beyond S I C K. It's suppressive, dooooooooood.
>>
>> That IS the truth.
>
> Actually, that is your opinion.

NO................go LOOK in your orgs: They are D E A D
World wide, and your F*** "Top Executives" are locked up
in a room. If you're 'responsible for the tech' (Which you believe)----what
about these people's lives? Why are you just letting Davey boy crap all over
people *and* change the tech? You sure have shown your true self, in these
last years.

> As a matter of fact I don't side with anyone, can you cope with that?

I know you, pal...........really well. You think you're standing up for
Hubbard. If he were alive, he'd kick your ASS for pretending to be a help,
when really ALL you have done is
F***** Scientology, Scientologists, and pretend to yourself that you stand
alone, helping Hubbard. BULLSHIT man.

You are a phony, a rat, and have no courage at all, and I'm VERY sorry to
say that. I am.

Tory/Magoo!
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

> Regards,
> Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:07:01 AM7/2/08

You are stupid, Michel. You wish to ignore the fact that the 1985
declaration was written when RVY was a prominent member of the CULT
and was an expert witness for the defense. 15 years later an 11 years
free from the mind control CULT, he was honest. You of all people
should know that lying is as normal for a CULT member as breathing is
for human beings. It is how the CULT framed Keith Henson. It is how
the CULT framed Paulette Cooper. It is how the CULT tried to frame
Gabe Cazaras.
You are behaving like the last asshole, making suggestions about the
integrity of RVY, who cannot defend himself. You have not presented
any evidence that support your claim the open letter is a forgery. And
you willfully ignore the fact that people, once out of the
manipulative CULT, change their statements, made when they were in,
because they had to lie in order to toe the CULT line.
You have proved yourself to be the stupidest person I have ever met on
ARS.
You fail, again.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:07:17 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 05:44, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:57:12 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

> >Gerry is making claims about Affirmations and I am investigating that.
> >That's actually all.
>
> No, that's another lie. Investigating my claims about Hubbard
> Admissions is not all you're doing. You're doing a number of other
> things, and, relevantly, you're lying.

According to you any that would utter some doubt about your claims
would be lying. You evidently like to use that word repeatedly. You
use it 6 times in this message of yours. Trying to get to make it
stick through suggestion? Quit the act.

The reality is that I question various of your claims and actually
investigate them.

> I have identifed a number of your lies on the subject of Hubbard's
> Admissions.

You haven't provided proof for that the writings you offered in 2000
would be authentic. You have not and you can not.

> I have asked you for evidence to support your lies, all of which are
> positive assertions of facts, and you have provided no evidence
> whatsoever.

The burden of proving their authenticity would be entirely up to you.
I have the right to question them if there is reason for. And there is
reason for!

> Here are three such lies:
>
> 1. That I "faked those socalled Admissions or Affirmations."

I forwarded various plausible arguments giving ample reason to doubt
their authenticity.

> 2. That I am "unable to provide for proof that they would be
> authentic."

You haven't provided proof. All I got confirmed is that some papers
referred to as Affirmations are mentioned in court back in 1984. These
papers you are spreading around you forwarded only as late as 2000,
you are silent about who supposedly gave them to you. You also claim
to have destroyed your copies.

> 3. That Hubbard's Admissions " nicely match [my] writingstyle as
> displayed around here on ARS."

That is my opinion in the matter when we watch your ramblings and
often incoherent responses on this ARS. You may feel free though to
provide for examples in where it would become clear that the
Affirmations would resemble the writing style of L. Ron Hubbard. Good
luck with that!

It is claimed by some that you quoted from the Affirmations in court.
So far I can't get that confirmed. You did not in 1984 as far as I
could verify.

Regards,
Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:07:55 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Pot calling kettle black.

> Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:16:30 AM7/2/08

You position and inconsequency is covered already nicely in this
thread and elsewhere on the Internet. You are a believer, so to say a
cult member. It is the behaviour that exposes people. You have left
your tracks all over the place.

The simple reality is that Gerry has to answer to the things he has
been claiming. He has to answer to why any that questions him get
persistently. That will not do.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:19:56 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 09:07, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And never addressing the issue ... All as expected!

While you were 'in' you were a believer, and now when you're 'out' you
are STILL a believer, although this time around you believe 'something
else'.

You are not critical and you do not investigate.

Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:24:37 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

:"Abolished it's existance"? Are you kidding me? Have you read Scientology's
"Religious Freedom Watch"? Of course you have.
You KNOW they've lied through their teeth about me, as you helped on it,
didn't you? You won't admit it---doesn't matter----point is, Scientology
does practice Fair Game, to this day, to this hour-------actually, you're
doing a great job of using Fair Game, right now.

>> Now *that* is funny! I'd put money on it, RR has never even read the
>> Admissions/Affirmations of Hubbard's. Here's a little test: Post them,
>> RR,
>> and explain each one--or even 5 of them, from your own words. If they're
>> so
>> "Fake", you shouldn't mind doing that, should you?
>
> I guess you lost your money on this. Any that is familiar with the
> writings of L. Ron Hubbard would say that it is quite unlike his
> writing style. On the other hand it is resembling Gerry's writing
> style. I think it is fairly safe to assume that he compiled them
> himself.

Show some. I didn't lose anything. Post a few of them, prove what you say.
Stop Fair Gaming ("You can lie, cheat, steal, destroy someone utterly") and
prove what you say.

>> > Prove it. And if you have no proof, admit you're lying, which you are.

>> > I've provided a wealth of evidence. Now it's your turn
>>
>> I have a question here: IF all of what Gerry has provided is "not
>> authentic" as you imply, then why the F**** has $cientology been after
>> his
>> ass since the DAY he left with the facts about L. Ron Hubbard---Con man
>> extrodinaire? They're STILL after him. You lose this round, and the
>> last,
>> and the one before that, RR. Lying for a cult that is lying to it's
>> members
>> can NEVER be a "win". You'll see......you will see. As I've told Davey
>> boy
>> many times: Time is on OUR side! Tick Tock, Tick Tock.
>
> I don't think the time is on your side. Fairly soon Anonymous will be
> no more than a memory, all the youngsters start tiring of it.

You are a bigger moron than I thought. Anonymous is terrific, but my
exposing of Scientology abuses started WAY before them, and if they tire
out---it shall still continue.
I was saying, "Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Time is on OUR SIDE"
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY before Anonymous ever even arrived.

Since Anonymous did arrive, let's see, we have Mike Rinder who blew. Quite
a few VERY Educated people on Scientology, Sea Org Members who have left and
speak out---with TONS of specifics, the Ex-Scientology board up for all kids
who have been abused by your "Cult" to expose their own stories----these are
just a few in place that are amazing, in themselves.
This includes Miscavige's own neice speaking out, too, about he
disconnecting from her.
Also, we've learned Miscavige hasn't had ANY auditing since
1997----sure shows how much he believes in "The tech".
If the "Youngsters" got tired, tomorrow, they've helped us expose your
"Church" (gack!) abuses in ways that shall last, forever.

> These Affirmations writings have to prove themselves! Just because
> some people in some organization asks for them does not authenticize
> them per se. For all we know some people there may play a trick on us
> as well. The organization is the organization.

>> If Gerry Armstrong is "just a story he made up"....why has $cientology
>> chased his ass, sued his ass, Fair Gamed him to death? COME ON, MAN! It
>> can't be both. Either he has the facts, and they're Nuclear about it (the
>> truth, and I was told this by OSA, from inside)-----or your lies you're
>> hoping some fools (you think most "wogs" are) will believe your bs.
>
> See, that's the problem, you are being told things. You don't properly
> investigate. I don't tell untruth, I analyze information. The story of
> the Affirmations have holes in them, and I am so free to point them
> out.

Your fair game didn't work in the 90's, and it's only making things worse,
now. You're lying---you're not looking. If you looked, you see TRANSCRIPTS,
and DATA.

>> > You're lying again.

>> Feeble.........seriously feeble. Gerry sounds like Hubbard? Oh my
>> Gawd---you
>> are truly losing this game, and you know it, don't you RR?
>> This is near the bottom of the barrel of BS.
>
> Funny! They are very unlike the usual writing of Hubbard, but they are
> alike the ramblings of Gerry on the ARS.

Well, post the EVIDENCE You lying creep.

>> > Provide your evidence.
>>
>> A grand idea!
>
> Nonono, ANYONE can come up with some writings from an unverified
> source and in copy form and say this is the real stuff! This is what
> Gerry himself tells us, these texts 'suddenly' appear in 2000 from a
> source that Gerry does not reveal. If you want to make a case with the
> Affirmations you have to do a lot better than has been done so far
> with the only source being Gerry himself.

Yeah......and if you want to make a case that you're really
"Roadrunner" and not who I know you are, then agree to a
debate on camera.

> Why don't you ask him why he ignores that July 1968 policy letter on
> his site. As you do yourself on YouTube.

Why can't you come out and tell the truth?

For those lurking, type in Google "Scientology+South Park"
That IS what "Roadrunner" honestly believes. Just thought, amongst this BS,
you should know some FACTS.

Tory/Magoo~~

> Kind regards,
> Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:26:35 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 05:40, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:27:27 -0700 (PDT), Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com

I've just addressed these earlier in this thread.

> All these three untruths are positive assertions of fact that you
> made. I have asked for evidence on each assertion. You have not
> provided any evidence whatsoever.
>
> Moreover, I caught you in these untruths.
>

> >At present I am tied up here in Europe with matters that need my
> >attention.
>
> This is irrelevant, and, based on your past history, in all likelihood
> another lie to try to escape the consequences of your being caught in
> the above 3 and other untruths.
>

> >If you claim I would be OSA employed then truly you are seeing
> >Martians. Sorry!
>
> No, it is your lying and other sociopathic communication techniques.
>
> Now either deal with these three untruths and provide your evidence
> that factually supports these untruths, or acknowledge they're
> untruths.
>
> If you do not provide any factual evidence to support your untrue
> assertions of fact, it is certain you serve the Scientology cult's
> malevolent purposes, and reasonable to conclude you're a cult op.
>
> You have presented this same pattern of lying and sociopathic
> communication techniques for a long time on a.r.s., and I have long
> since concluded that you are a Scientology cult op.

ANY that questions you or utters the littlest disbelieve concerning
anything that you claim or say you seem to consider being a
'Scientology cult op'. You for sure like to spread words like 'lying',
'sociopath' and sorts repeatedly.

Now is this an attempt to overthrow with claims? And accordingly to
avoid actually addressing issues?

Please provide for materials where you would have quoted from the
Affirmations in court. Please direct me to them if they exist.

Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:34:40 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Isn't that odd? Yeah.........try to Fair Game my friend, using the very
'tech' I watched you do for years and years (lying to the "Critics",
pretending, as you are here, to be someone you are NOT) and then ask
so condesendingly, "somehow I bother you". You are one
sick person. Did anyone notice how he switched off of meeting with me? Oh
that's right, diversion! FLUNK, pal.

I have no interest whatsoever to
> run any program on Gerry. I simply ask him to clarify some matters.

BULLSHIT. You can lie to whomever will believe you. I watched this very
game, you ran right here on ARS, and I want to thank you. Without you, and
your flee bag small band of bullies pretending to be "OT"_---I wouldn't be
free. You showed me how utterly SICK Scientology really is, and YOU, my old
friend, are one of the KING PINS OF LIES.

> Please try to catch me with one single untruth!

HAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I know your game, pal. So sorry.
YOU LOST THIS GAME ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. This is just icing for me to lick
off.

> At present I am tied up here in Europe with matters that need my
> attention.

Sure. Kissing Davey's ass? Right. You're no doubt about 15 minutes away from
me, in some small, smelly room, lying to your wife, still, and prentending
to be some hero. You lost *that*concept years ago.

> If you claim I would be OSA employed then truly you are seeing
> Martians. Sorry!

Uh Huh.. nice shot, pal, but NO cigar. I know your drill...inside and OUT.
FLUNK.

Tory/Magoo~~~

> Roadrunner

Jonnie Tyler

Jul 2, 2008, 3:34:36 AM7/2/08

You haven't provided proof. All I got confirmed is that some papers
referred to as Affirmations are mentioned in court back in 1984. These
papers you are spreading around you forwarded only as late as 2000,
you are silent about who supposedly gave them to you. You also claim
to have destroyed your copies.

============

If some papers referred to as Affirmations are mentioned in court back in
1984, then we at least know that papers called "Affirmations" existed back
then, 16 years before Armstrong came up with them, is this correct?

Why would anyone destroy his own copies of such a document when he was the
one to come up on the public scene with it?

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 3:39:24 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 08:47, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> You know I didn't mean it to Peter....I mean it to you.
> If Peter wrote that....I take it back. It sounded like you,
> and so far, all you've done is attack, and slide around.
> Typical zero confront. I still mean it to you, as YOU are talking about
> proof----so what proof DO we have of who you are?
>
> Don't keep sliding, please answer my question.

Why am I here? Ask yourself that question, as my appearance will be
brief!

Gerry decided to respond to some threads in where the Affirmations
were addressed. Then I decided to take him up on that. I think the
records should be put straight on these for which reason I investigate
it.

I am the same person with whom you had a brief private intermezzo a
short while ago. But you did not wish to pursue that.

Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:40:14 AM7/2/08

> [...]
It's getting to you, isn't it? You used to be a good person, or I thought
so. Maybe I had it all wrong. I can't believe you've let this game turn you
into one lying, creepy person, hiding behind your computer---helping us
expose Scientology by the very lies you tell.

Twisted, used, pretending to be "Roadrunner" and Gawd knows how many others?
Man, you sure sold your soul down the river.
Why?

Tory/Magoo~~

> Roadrunner

Magoo

Jul 2, 2008, 3:41:39 AM7/2/08

<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Right.

Tory/Magoo~>
> Roadrunner

peters...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 4:17:56 AM7/2/08

Tory, Roadrunner is Michel Snoeck. he has a website that I don't have
a link to at the moment. He is Dutch but living in Sweden.
He was banned from at least 4 message boards for nagging and annoying.
There is no other person that he trusts than himself. He is ALWAYS
right, he thinks.
He uses the ol' Hubbard tech to turn around questions and claims: He
claims something is not true, subsequently he demands from the other
party to prove him wrong. When someone else claims something, he
always suggests it is wrong, so one might think he comes with evidence
like he demands from others. WRONG! With Michel Snoeck it's a one way
street. No matter who claims, it is the other party that is demanded
to present supporting evidence.
This subject has proved many times.

He claims to be a critic. pardon me: The only REAL critic. Yet, did
anybody ever see a posting by Roadrunner that is critical to the CULT?
I didn't.
He is a sociopath, playing his game.

But I don't think he is OSA. Even OSA would ban him.

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 4:56:00 AM7/2/08

Entirely delusional. You see this Bill everywhere, Martians too! No
logic, no evaluation.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:15:22 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 09:24, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > On 1 Juli, 21:21, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > Let Gerry explain why he still posts on his site that L. Ron Hubbard
> > played a trick while issuing the October 1968 cancelling the use of
> > the term Fair Game only. Ask him why he does not make mention of the
> > earlier July 1968 reference that actually abolished its practice. I
> > guess that requires some courage to confront that too! Especially for
> > this 'expert' on the SP doctrine.
>
> :"Abolished it's existance"? Are you kidding me? Have you read Scientology's
> "Religious Freedom Watch"? Of course you have.
> You KNOW they've lied through their teeth about me, as you helped on it,
> didn't you? You won't admit it---doesn't matter----point is, Scientology
> does practice Fair Game, to this day, to this hour-------actually, you're
> doing a great job of using Fair Game, right now.

Change of topic, failure to address the issues forwarded.

> > I don't think the time is on your side. Fairly soon Anonymous will be
> > no more than a memory, all the youngsters start tiring of it.
>
> You are a bigger moron than I thought. Anonymous is terrific, but my
> exposing of Scientology abuses started WAY before them, and if they tire
> out---it shall still continue.
> I was saying, "Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Time is on OUR SIDE"
> WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY before Anonymous ever even arrived.
>
> Since Anonymous did arrive, let's see, we have Mike Rinder who blew. Quite
> a few VERY Educated people on Scientology, Sea Org Members who have left and
> speak out---with TONS of specifics, the Ex-Scientology board up for all kids
> who have been abused by your "Cult" to expose their own stories----these are
> just a few in place that are amazing, in themselves.
> This includes Miscavige's own neice speaking out, too, about he
> disconnecting from her.
> Also, we've learned Miscavige hasn't had ANY auditing since
> 1997----sure shows how much he believes in "The tech".
> If the "Youngsters" got tired, tomorrow, they've helped us expose your
> "Church" (gack!) abuses in ways that shall last, forever.

Girl, you are utterly delusional. When someone disagrees with you or
say the littlest in defence of the subject of Scientology for you they
turn being OSA plants, Bill Yaude, morons, cult member or any of these
sorts. I am neither. I don't side with anyone, you CAN'T COPE WITH
THAT!

You avoid addressing issues, you starts tirades of weird illogical
associations and accusations.

> > These Affirmations writings have to prove themselves! Just because
> > some people in some organization asks for them does not authenticize
> > them per se. For all we know some people there may play a trick on us
> > as well. The organization is the organization.

> >> If Gerry Armstrong is "just a story he made up"....why has $cientology
> >> chased his ass, sued his ass, Fair Gamed him to death? COME ON, MAN! It
> >> can't be both. Either he has the facts, and they're Nuclear about it (the
> >> truth, and I was told this by OSA, from inside)-----or your lies you're
> >> hoping some fools (you think most "wogs" are) will believe your bs.
>
> > See, that's the problem, you are being told things. You don't properly
> > investigate. I don't tell untruth, I analyze information. The story of
> > the Affirmations have holes in them, and I am so free to point them
> > out.
>
> Your fair game didn't work in the 90's, and it's only making things worse,
> now. You're lying---you're not looking. If you looked, you see TRANSCRIPTS,
> and DATA.

You sound like Gerry, 'you lie', 'you are a liar', and so on. Neither
of you can cope with opposition. Things then start getting weird.

> >> Feeble.........seriously feeble. Gerry sounds like Hubbard? Oh my
> >> Gawd---you
> >> are truly losing this game, and you know it, don't you RR?
> >> This is near the bottom of the barrel of BS.
>
> > Funny! They are very unlike the usual writing of Hubbard, but they are
> > alike the ramblings of Gerry on the ARS.
>
> Well, post the EVIDENCE You lying creep.

> >> A grand idea!
>
> > Nonono, ANYONE can come up with some writings from an unverified
> > source and in copy form and say this is the real stuff! This is what
> > Gerry himself tells us, these texts 'suddenly' appear in 2000 from a
> > source that Gerry does not reveal. If you want to make a case with the
> > Affirmations you have to do a lot better than has been done so far
> > with the only source being Gerry himself.
>
> Yeah......and if you want to make a case that you're really
> "Roadrunner" and not who I know you are, then agree to a
> debate on camera.

Who would that be? Bill Yaude? Isn't that person native English? Can't
you tell I am not?

> > Why don't you ask him why he ignores that July 1968 policy letter on
> > his site. As you do yourself on YouTube.
>
> Why can't you come out and tell the truth?
>
> For those lurking, type in Google "Scientology+South Park"
> That IS what "Roadrunner" honestly believes. Just thought, amongst this BS,
> you should know some FACTS.

I wonder if you know the meaning of the word, and of 'investigation',
'objectivity', 'independency', 'verification of information',
'research', and so on.

I don't have any believe, all you do is spreading your present believe
and seeing Martians. He is Bill Yaude, she is Bill Yaude, they are all
Bill Yaude, exceedingly weird!

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:18:13 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 09:34, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are weird and rather rude.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:20:50 AM7/2/08

Let's say that you use this line in order that you don't have to
answer to the issues that I propose. I may even be THAT simple.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:27:49 AM7/2/08

There have been quite a few. You see that you wish to see.

Roadrunner

Roadrunn...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2008, 5:33:42 AM7/2/08
On 2 Juli, 09:34, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> <Roadrunner.eni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ALL that we know is that there were some package of papers that were
referred to as Affirmations. We don't know what they actually said.
Then 'suddenly' 16 years later Gerry forwards some package of papers
them claiming to be these Affirmations. He does not reveal his source,
he destroys his own copies he says. Makes some claims as if Omar
Garrison knew back then what they were about (he died 3 years earlier
though in 1997).

All reason to be suspicious.

Roadrunner

Jonnie Tyler

Jul 2, 2008, 5:42:10 AM7/2/08
<Roadrunn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, I understand that, but at least there is some trace of their existence
16 years before, even though we can't be sure these are the same documents.

Also, why the hell did he destroy his own copies?

As for the source, I think he was charged by Elron to make a biography or
sort and thus had access to his private papers.

It is loading more messages.