What It's Like: 6 Years Free of Scientology

Magoo

Jul 19, 2006, 11:28:00 PM7/19/06
Ok, I have to write about it, as it's so HUGE for me!

Just think: 6 years ago, tonight, Bill Yaude's wife called
to tell me: "Tory, Bill wants to talk to you". Now I hadn't
really talked to my auditor and old friend, since the night
he and Gavino and some other supposed "OT 7 and 8's" had
basically spiritually raped me in that apartment, 6 months
earlier, when I had connected the dots, after going on the Internet---and
realized: "Holy S**** Sherlock! These idiots
are using those accounts I'm opening up to STOP FREE SPEECH"

At the moment I realized that, I knew Bill had gone "PTS" to
Scientology, and there was basically no way out ...except to
get very honest and straight with myself.

Ok.........roll forward, I tell his wife, who I KNEW had no clue about
the Top Secret Mafia, except that *something* was being done to "Handle the
critics". I said to her: "Kathy, I'll tell you this:
a) I won't meet with you except in a public place.
b) IF Gavino (OSA Int, who ran the Top Secret OSA In Internet Mafia) shows
up, I WILL Call the police. ( a HUGE "Crime" for a Scientologist......so it
shows how far off I was from being "in" by that point)

We agreed to go out for dinner, and she and I did. We sat and talked, and
there I was, having now been in communication with
Stacy, Bob Minton AND Jesse Prince, AND of course, ANDREAS:
ALL SUPER GIGANTIC SP's! How weird was that! You talk about terror: Trying
to watch my own back, having NO clue what these people might do to me...oh
Gawd it was a night!

Finally we go back to their home, and Bill........for the first time in
months..........give me a huge hug as in the old days, pre the 'night'.
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm For anyone who doesn't know what
I'm talking about, there it all is.

Ok, he's super friendly, takes me into his office and says with a big smile:
"WOW! YOU are in communication with Andreas! Do you realize you're the FIRST
person who has been in touch with him?"

I laugh, and say: "Well, ya know he really isn't THAT hard to get in touch
with". (All the while wondering, how does HE know I've been in touch with
Andreas, and will Gavino and the OSA mafia show up here? It's pretty damned
weird).

We sit down, and he's trying to grill me about stuff, all very nicely of
course. Suddenly he wants in on what's going down, and it's way way
wayyyyyyyyyy too late for that. ALL of a sudden I get in my mind: I'm going
to go home, and post
"Magoo Left the Building!" That was the thought I had, that I
was done, done DONE with Scientology: FOREVER!!!

I get a HUGE grin on my face, and Bill looks intensely:
"WHAT WAS THAT???"

I say, "Nothing". He says, as my auditor who knows every
indicator I have: "No.............THAT wasn't Nothing, that was
something...what?"

I knew he posted on ARS EVERY am, and every Pm.
So I just said, "Let's just say this, Bill: YOU will be the first
to know, tomorrow morning".

And I got up and left. The rest is history........and quite a wild one,
at that.

For 6 years, as most of you know, OSA has been running their
endless black Pr Campaigns on me, and I can say without a doubt
that without the help and support of the critics and certainly the
x-scientologists, I wouldn't have made it: PERIOD.

What words can you say to someone who had helped save your life?
There really aren't words deep enough that I know of to express
the gratitude I feel.

What words can you say to someone who helped you view your
new situation with a new and better view?
What words can I say to tell each of you that your kindness,
and support, and love ----from not only critics, and X-Scientologists, but
Scientologists, and many people who have
NOTHING to do with this, at all, but write me periodically, telling me
they've followed my story, and thank me for my courage.
WOW! Amazing.
I remember when I first left, and the four people speaking to me, no 5, were
Stacy, Bob, Jesse, and Mark Bunker..and of course Andreas via E-mail. After
the escape and getting to Stacy's home
in Florida........... Bob handed me a laptop and said: "Keep writing".
That right there helped change my life, greatly.

I'll never forget this wonderful group in Seattle. They'd write me every day
and say: "We aren't x-scientologists, we've never been in Scientology, nor
are we critics. We just happened to see your story, and now we all follow it
every day. They'd send me blessings---oh God, how much that meant to me :)

One by one, critics began to 'get it' that I wasn't this OSA op,
that no doubt OSA themselves were promoting wildly, and frankly,
still are trying to as I type. I began to write more and more, and found
each time I'd hit "Send" I felt that much more free. It was THE wildest
thing!

After about one-two weeks in Clearwater, Bob, Stacy, and Mark and I went up
to Bob's house in Boston.
After they announced they were going to picket. Since I'd even called Stacy
before leaving to tell her I certainly wasn't going to picket, make videos
or speak out...........I wasn't going! They said, "OK" and kept driving. I
told them they could drop me off at the Mall, I'd shop while they picketed.
They said, "OK".
However, I'd been at LMT for about one week prior,
and had talked to SO Many parents, I couldn't believe it. ALL who had lost
their kids to the cult. I finally figured I Had to TRY to do something, so I
did.
I *tried* to go talk to the Boston Org. The rest is history, which you can
see at http://www.xenutv.com (Magoo: Dancing in Boston)
Mark Bunker put that up on the Internet the next day, and I found out some
months later, I was declared an SP that day, without ever even having ANY
"Comm Ev" at all. Mark's videos have helped many people, and certainly he
should be thanked for making them, doing such an excellent job, and keeping
the up on the Net.

Dave T also helped me greatly with a view of my life, I certainly wouldn't
have seen.

I'll never forget meeting ALL of the critics in Clearwater!
Gerry Armstrong: Oh my...now that was a first meeting I'll never
forget!

Jesse Prince helped save me that very night! That's an entirely different
story, and I have to say, I miss Jesse greatly!

Another kind soul who has passed on now was Vaughn Young
(Robert Vaughn Young) who despite being mid-dying, called me,
took much time to help me, and told me I could call him any time,
which I often did. What a wonderful soul he is!

Of course because the realization was sinking in that I was going
to loose many/most of my dear friends, and quite possibly my husband then,
I had many late nights of sadness.
I'll never forget popping onto this IRC site one night, not one the critics
use, but just one where people were up late. These people were/are ALL big
on color and brightness, and as I popped in, up went my name in lights:
MAGOO!!! WELCOME MAGOO!! Fireworks, cakes, sparklers, etc. As I told them
later, I couldn't possibly tell them how much their kindness meant to me.

Oh jeeeeeeeesh, I could go on forever: There are SO Many people who have
helped me in so many different ways. Truly, it's been one of THE most
amazing experiences for me to go through.

What words can I say to the many families who have called me,
asking for help re their son or daughter they've lost? I wish and pray their
kids will someone break free, too.

What words can I say to the many people who have lost loved ones
to the cult? Blessings to each one of you.

What is it like, 6 years later? Well, I feel terrific! I've got more
courage and strength than I ever dreamed I could have.
I have compassion for people.........well, I always had have compassion,
and I've always been courageous, but IF someone was going to tell me I'd
have to go through what I have, I never would have dreamed I could have. It
feels terrific to have done so, persisted, and made it! I
~~~highly~~recommend people trapped "in" give it a shot.
As my sign says in my home: "LEAP! And the Net will appear"

There are many, many people I'd like to thank tonight.
I was going to try to name each person, but frankly, I'm sure
no one cares really, and hey, I know I'd leave out someone who was VERY
important. You all know who you are, and if you were here,
I'd hug ya tonight!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! And bless each one of you
for taking the time you have to help me in these last 6 years,
even if you weren't trying to, sometimes just in answering or talking---you
did!
Can you believe it's been 6 y e a r s "Out"??? WOW! :)

Don't forget South Park tonight at 10 Pm, here PST ~~
Talk about super kewl Karma~~~!!!
--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 6 years!

"Those that give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
mag...@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

jerald

Jul 19, 2006, 11:38:30 PM7/19/06
Hi Tory,

Yes they are great people and have helpped many get out. I have come
to have a deep respect for them. But never sell yourself short. I
also have a deep respect for you and what you have done. You show that
there is life after the cult. And thats so very importent for those
inside to see.
Happy 6th again. And thank you.

jerald

Magoo

Jul 19, 2006, 11:42:09 PM7/19/06

"jerald" <jerald...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi Tory,
>
> Yes they are great people and have helpped many get out. I have come
> to have a deep respect for them. But never sell yourself short. I
> also have a deep respect for you and what you have done. You show that
> there is life after the cult. And thats so very importent for those
> inside to see.
> Happy 6th again. And thank you.

You're most welcome!

I don't sell myself short, or at least I'm getting
better at not doing so, this is for sure.

The longer I'm out, the less that occurs.
When "In", it happened quite a bit, and although I couldn't
see it, is actually created BY "The Tech", or at least how
it's used by C of S: ARGH.

Sooooooooooooooo happy I'm Free of Scientology!

Love to you,

Tory/Magoo~~~:)

Phil Scott

Jul 20, 2006, 12:47:13 AM7/20/06

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

> Ok, I have to write about it, as it's so HUGE for me!

Well...it was HUGE for us too...

you brought out key inside information and testimony about the
scn internet mafia.. now you are speaking on the national
media...and you did all this against the steepest odds and
with almost limitless self sacrifice.. .that aspect of
yourself has spread the message of whats going on in
scientology broader and with more heart than anything seen to
date...

You have returned the favor... remember at first you kept
asking me if I was sure you were not OSA...you crossed the
100% threshold with me a year or two ago... yes yes I know...
I am a hard case... this however as you have seen is one hell
of a nasty arena, some of us lay our swords down very
cautiously.

Whats next ? The movies. :)
and just think...we'all have had front row seats... maybe in
the end, we will all come out one at a time. to take a bow.

You know, there is mystery surrounding the bow in battle..
one bows deeply and in solomn reverence to those standing
before him vicious and threatening.. .it is a low deep
bow...slow.. and in complete reverence.....the mind is cleared
in that reverence of all hate, malice or distraction.... and
then one comes up from the bow, with the sword drawn and an
unstoppable purpose. Leaving reverence entirely behind.

Phil Scott

David Barnes

Jul 20, 2006, 1:46:27 AM7/20/06
Congratulations Tory!

Best,

The Documentary Guys

Message has been deleted

Magoo

Jul 20, 2006, 1:47:16 AM7/20/06

"Phil Scott" <phil...@philscott.net> wrote in message

> "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message
>> Ok, I have to write about it, as it's so HUGE for me!
>

> Well...it was HUGE for us too...
>
> you brought out key inside information and testimony about the scn
> internet mafia.. now you are speaking on the national media...and you
> did all this against the steepest odds and with almost limitless self
> sacrifice.. .that aspect of yourself has spread the message of whats going
> on in scientology broader and with more heart than anything seen to
> date...
>

> You have returned the favor... remember at first you kept asking me if I
> was sure you were not OSA...you crossed the 100% threshold with me a year
> or two ago... yes yes I know... I am a hard case... this however as you
> have seen is one hell of a nasty arena, some of us lay our swords down
> very cautiously.
>

> Whats next ? The movies. :)
> and just think...we'all have had front row seats... maybe in the end, we
> will all come out one at a time. to take a bow.
>

> You know, there is mystery surrounding the bow in battle.. one bows deeply
> and in solomn reverence to those standing before him vicious and
> threatening.. .it is a low deep bow...slow.. and in complete
> reverence.....the mind is cleared in that reverence of all hate, malice or
> distraction.... and then one comes up from the bow, with the sword drawn
> and an unstoppable purpose. Leaving reverence entirely behind.

I love it :) Thanks, Phil..........you were the person who said to me,
"Have you connected the dots?" I'd never heard that In relation
to Scientology.........and ya know what? I began to do so, and was
QUITE shocked!

Your analogies re war and honor are terrific. Thank you :)

And now, tonight, on my 6th anniversary: SOUTH PARK IS
GOING ON AND ON ABOUT XENU!!!

They are the best, too!

It's a great night! Thanks for all that you've done........for a long
time. As I've said elsewhere.....there were *many* people who left
long before me. Each of them is to be thanked, greatly, (and you're one of
um) for taking the absolute S*** all by yourselves.

My best to you :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Kelli Ayed

Jul 20, 2006, 2:01:21 AM7/20/06

Yes, Tory... You, more than anyone, have inspired me! Seeing your
videos let me see that there really isn't anything they can actually do
to harm me, which is why I post here. So YOU have helped to set ME
free! You are an unbelievable spirit! Happy 6th!!

Kelli

Michael Pattinson

Jul 20, 2006, 3:04:15 AM7/20/06
> >Way to go Tory!

Keep on dancing in the moonlight!

Michael P

Emma

Jul 20, 2006, 10:21:51 AM7/20/06

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Hiya magoo. Congratulations on 6 wonderful years!! I'm about 6 months behind
you and had watched your journey the whole way. You've helped me enormously
in ways you'll never know. Especially the videos on Xenu TV.

Keep dancing :-)

- Emma

FreeThinker

Jul 20, 2006, 11:02:08 AM7/20/06
Dear Tory,

THANK YOU so much for sharing your story. You have made a huge
difference in many lives and many more will change because of you. One
night after reading your story and viewing your interview/speeches I
mentioned to my friend that there are 'high level' scientologist who
have left and are worth listing to. I expressed that you did not slam
the scientologist but discussed the fraud. My friend asked me one day
to remind him of your name. I never said anything negative about cos,
just that I did not think it was for me. Well my friend was told to
disconnect from me and left for the sea org. Well thanks to you, and
the internet, and the rest of the brave souls who support critical
sites, this friend looked at your story and is starting to wake up.
We have a long way to go, but my friend is back in touch with me. I
will help anyone who makes the decision to leave. I was most touched
by Stacy's video when she was crying and said to any family/friends to
please not close the door...she said eventually they will all wake up.
I pray so.

Anyway my point is that without you and others like you, my dear sweet
friend would not have found the courage.

Thank you!!
Freethinker

Mike O'Connor

Jul 20, 2006, 11:42:08 AM7/20/06
In article <OMCvg.4061$5_1...@fe07.lga>, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net>
wrote:

> and it's way way
> wayyyyyyyyyy too late for that. ALL of a sudden I get in my mind: I'm going
> to go home, and post
> "Magoo Left the Building!" That was the thought I had, that I
> was done, done DONE with Scientology: FOREVER!!!
>
> I get a HUGE grin on my face, and Bill looks intensely:
> "WHAT WAS THAT???"
>
> I say, "Nothing". He says, as my auditor who knows every
> indicator I have: "No.............THAT wasn't Nothing, that was
> something...what?"

Tory, I'm pretty sure I was not the only one to think this, but perhaps
I'm the last holdout in thinking it - that you were a plant here.

Your sudden switch from forceful cult advocate to cult critic, then your
involvement with many critics, the LMT, and so on...

I've been here since late in 1994. I've seen many, many cult shills,
fakes, tricks, on and on come though here. Many credible and proven
stories of the filthiest, immoral, sneakiest type of stuff, infiltration
of groups, even governments. Well, I don't need to tell you this. And
the many, many times the cult comes in here to ars posting as a critic
and being uncovered rather quickly, well, it's downright traditional, we
could all name a dozen of our favorites.

So when I see a dedicated cult op (you posted thousands of pro cult
messages) person become a dedicated critic in a matter of months, it
seemed ok, here we go again. It's a set up. Because the cult has done
MANY set-ups. There are lots of examples, but think of the infiltration
of CAN. The cult had a mole in there for AGES, a really deep cover one,
and even when it all blew open a lot of people couldn't believe who the
mole was. Here we go again. Remember, while posting, even after turning,
you denied any involvement with the OSA, said it was all on your own.

You Tory, you were going to be the next deep cover mole. You were going
to be the one to get into "the next LMT" when it arose, and blow it
apart. I think a bunch of people felt this at first. I felt it for a
long, long time. I still sort of hang on to it. Even after telling your
story, the truth, all of it, over and over in a hundred venues. Even
after the cult has gone after you from various directions. I've hung on
to that feeling. Cause I remember CAN, LMT, Erlich, Klemstroud (sp
sorry), Wollersheim, Lerma, Henson, Prince, Penny, DAMN! It goes on and
on and on and on and ON! All had underhanded filthy ops pulled on them.
You just can't put anything past this organization. I'm not a conspiracy
buff, but you just can't. You can't.

But time marches on. And you are out there, talking, not just saying
what you know about the cult, but your _feelings_ are in writing, years
of writing. A regular reader gets to feel they can know, after years and
years, reams of writing, what is in a writer's head, even without seeing
them, without meeting them. You don't know me, I don't know you, but I
know your writings here - I've read every word. And this stranger knows
you enough to say this on your sixth year of freedom:

You're a good person Tory. And you're for real. Thanks for doing what
you've done. Thanks for putting yourself out there. You've sacrificed to
help people, and you HAVE helped people. Even some people you and I will
never, see or know or hear of. They will read your story, learn things,
get insight and be saved. You've saved people time, money, anguish, I'm
sure of that, but I also think you've saved lives. Real people's lives.

I think when most people join Scientology, work for it, for the OSA,
they are wanting to help people. Clear people's minds of trouble, help
them understand things, communicate, _be better people_. After following
a long and winding road, filled with dangers and surprises, you've done
it. Those things are exactly what you are doing. You're a good person,
Tory. Thank you.

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

morgan

Jul 20, 2006, 11:53:43 AM7/20/06

Magoo wrote:
> "jerald" <jerald...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Tory,
> >
> > Yes they are great people and have helpped many get out. I have come
> > to have a deep respect for them. But never sell yourself short. I
> > also have a deep respect for you and what you have done. You show that
> > there is life after the cult. And thats so very importent for those
> > inside to see.
> > Happy 6th again. And thank you.
>
> You're most welcome!
>
> I don't sell myself short, or at least I'm getting
> better at not doing so, this is for sure.
>
> The longer I'm out, the less that occurs.
> When "In", it happened quite a bit, and although I couldn't
> see it, is actually created BY "The Tech", or at least how
> it's used by C of S: ARGH.
>
> Sooooooooooooooo happy I'm Free of Scientology!

(Tried to reply to this and got an error, so I'm sorry if it goes
twice.)

Tory, your story is amazing and I feel privileged to read it. I wasn't
around ars when you were posting from the "dark side," (heehee), but
I've read some of the archives and it looks like you gave the critics a
run for their money. :)

Probably lots of people have said this to you before, but you should
write a book. :)

Susan

Jul 20, 2006, 12:33:56 PM7/20/06

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message

Wonderful sentiment Mike,

Thank you, too, for helping to elucidate some of the complexities the
critics have to deal with, exposing the insidious cult of scientology.

Susan

Susan

Jul 20, 2006, 6:35:18 PM7/20/06

"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in message

Wonderful and amazing your story is Tory. I'm waiting for the book and the
movie ;-)

Susan

Magoo

Jul 20, 2006, 9:47:13 PM7/20/06

"Emma" <x...@xxx.com> wrote in message news:4i9hs1F...@individual.net...

That's Soooooooooooo cool :) What a wild ride it's been, eh?

Thanks for your kind words, and being here, too~~
Thank GOD we're out of there, eh?

> Keep dancing :-)

Will Do :)

Tory

> - Emma

Magoo

Jul 20, 2006, 9:50:22 PM7/20/06

"FreeThinker" <freeth...@excite.com> wrote in message

> Dear Tory,
>
> THANK YOU so much for sharing your story. You have made a huge
> difference in many lives and many more will change because of you. One
> night after reading your story and viewing your interview/speeches I
> mentioned to my friend that there are 'high level' scientologist who
> have left and are worth listing to. I expressed that you did not slam
> the scientologist but discussed the fraud. My friend asked me one day
> to remind him of your name. I never said anything negative about cos,
> just that I did not think it was for me. Well my friend was told to
> disconnect from me and left for the sea org. Well thanks to you, and
> the internet, and the rest of the brave souls who support critical
> sites, this friend looked at your story and is starting to wake up.
> We have a long way to go, but my friend is back in touch with me. I
> will help anyone who makes the decision to leave. I was most touched
> by Stacy's video when she was crying and said to any family/friends to
> please not close the door...she said eventually they will all wake up.
> I pray so.
>
> Anyway my point is that without you and others like you, my dear sweet
> friend would not have found the courage.
>
> Thank you!!

Wow! You are MOST welcome :) Thank you for sharing that.
I think most of us (critics here helping expose the con) have no
clue just how many people are helped daily, weekly, monthly by
ARS and the words that are spoken here.

I know I've now had people from other situations call me, (having nothing to
so with Scientology, as well as many having to do with Scientology).......
having some how found my videos, read what I've said, and they've written
it's helped ~them~ in their fights. Now that's cool, eh?

Lots of love to you, Freethinker :)

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 20, 2006, 10:54:13 PM7/20/06

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
> In article <OMCvg.4061$5_1...@fe07.lga>, "Magoo" <mag...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>> and it's way way
>> wayyyyyyyyyy too late for that. ALL of a sudden I get in my mind: I'm
>> going
>> to go home, and post
>> "Magoo Left the Building!" That was the thought I had, that I
>> was done, done DONE with Scientology: FOREVER!!!
>>
>> I get a HUGE grin on my face, and Bill looks intensely:
>> "WHAT WAS THAT???"
>>
>> I say, "Nothing". He says, as my auditor who knows every
>> indicator I have: "No.............THAT wasn't Nothing, that was
>> something...what?"
>
> Tory, I'm pretty sure I was not the only one to think this, but perhaps
> I'm the last holdout in thinking it - that you were a plant here.

Wow...the last holdout, eh? Interesting....thanks, Mike. I guess someone has
to be, eh?

> Your sudden switch from forceful cult advocate to cult critic, then your
> involvement with many critics, the LMT, and so on...

Yeah........well most people had no clue what all I'd been through,
including myself! Actually Andreas was the one who got me to
realize it was *me* who helped wake myself up, not only him.
Also, all of the critics turning on me ended up being a great thing,
no matter how hard it was. Why? Well, it made me LOOK inside,
and communicate what I felt you all didn't know.
You *still* don't quite understand something, and I'll clarify it
one more time, when we get there.

> I've been here since late in 1994. I've seen many, many cult shills,
> fakes, tricks, on and on come though here. Many credible and proven
> stories of the filthiest, immoral, sneakiest type of stuff, infiltration
> of groups, even governments. Well, I don't need to tell you this.

Well, I'm sure it's very hard to trust. It took me a while to realize
that is actually something Scientology *tries* to break down in people;
Trust. So I won't let um! Caution, but I still trust people, until they
prove othewise.

And
> the many, many times the cult comes in here to ars posting as a critic
> and being uncovered rather quickly, well, it's downright traditional, we
> could all name a dozen of our favorites.

For sure, and I have NO doubts there are still some that we cannot name, per
say, but we know them by their words and non-actions.

> So when I see a dedicated cult op (you posted thousands of pro cult
> messages)

Well, hang on here. First off, I never, ever posted while working for
OSA...that isn't what I did. I opened up those phony accounts for Bill
Yaude, and the Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, as I've posted. I did
watch Bill post, for years, but not me. By the time I began posting, it
happened because *I* had been posting on Yahoo re Battlefield Earth, and
then got pissed, and called and had the entire message board shut down. *I*
didn't know that Yahoo and ARS were two
TOTALLY different things: As I knew zero about the Internet.
By then I was just in my dining room, kind of doing my own thing, not for
OSA at all. (Note: The Yahoo BE deal came up because years ago I helped
train JT, I like him a lot, had heard he had huge
bad reviews, so I popped onto Yahoo............ran into Mark Bunker--who I'd
met while he was picketing....so that's where it began, on-line).

The ironic thing about that is at the same exact time, I was the ED
for the Scientology Parishioners League, and the VP of C of S,
Janet Weiland, had even said: "We need you to come back and get SPL going".
I said, "Well, I'm doing an Internet Project" (Just making it up! It was
totally my own deal, at that point). She said, 'Ok, fine"..as obviously
although they knew zero about our project,
she'd heard IF we were doing something, hands off.

But.........once the Yahoo message board was cancelled, I found myself with
a big hole in my life: I MISSED THE CRITICS!!!
What did these guys know? I felt like the critics were like the
cowboys in the old West: They could talk, read, look, do whatever they damn
well pleased, and I liked that. Also, I felt somewhere....
they knew something I didn't, but even *I* couldn't admit that to myself, so
my thought was: "Well, IF I can shut down Yahoo, which I did, maybe I can
shut down ARS?" (cough!)

person become a dedicated critic in a matter of months, it
> seemed ok, here we go again. It's a set up. Because the cult has done
> MANY set-ups. There are lots of examples, but think of the infiltration
> of CAN. The cult had a mole in there for AGES, a really deep cover one,

Right........and everyone of us knows that Scientology ~does~ use
Deep covers, and they're around for years, just as whomever is coming to my
parties now and posting about it. Who is it? Who the Hell knows. But deep
covers are that: Deep covers. They blend, they don't speak out, they gather
info, and report it. As you can well see: I'm not that! :)

> and even when it all blew open a lot of people couldn't believe who the
> mole was. Here we go again. Remember, while posting, even after turning,
> you denied any involvement with the OSA, said it was all on your own.

This is why I'm taking time to write all of this: I WAS all on my own, and I
never lied about that. Yes, I had worked for OSA as a volunteer, but MY
POSTING ON ARS WAS NOT AN OSA PROJECT.....period! That's why they didn't
know. And once I left, right away I began posting about being a volunteer
for OSA. Granted, I didn't write about the Top Secret OSA mafia, until I
finally realized my ONLY solution for that was to be 86'd by them,
(OSA) or GO PUBLIC! Thus I sat down and wrote;
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

I was terrified just knowing what I knew, and am quite sure that IS one of
the key reasons OSA keeps trying to black pr me,
as well as my being an OT 7, and in for 30 years. I know a LOT.
But no, I never lied about that.........................and I've posted
about this
a skillion times, and a few people STILL think I was working for OSA when I
made the 4,000 posts from June-July 19th, in my dining room. Plus those
weren't really Pro Scientology, but more crazy rants about "Lie Therapy",
due to my screwing up and forgetting I was in Africa 646. Did you know why I
had that account? I knew Yaude had told me they were able to change what the
critics said.
Ok, so on AOL, once I'd write something, and then click it to read it, it
would erase. I thought: OH MY GAWD! THE CRITICS ARE DOING WHAT YAUDE IS
DOING: THEY'RE ERASING MY POSTS!
So I created "Africa 646"....but I'd go there to read what people wrote,
then I'd get SO upset when people'd be so nasty, I'd forget, write this big
yadda yadda yaddda (in Africa 646) and then I'd sign it:
MAGOO!
When more critics nailed me, that's when I created the knucklehead "Lie
Therapy where we're here to try to get you
to move up to the brighter side of things". Jeeeeeeeesh.

> You Tory, you were going to be the next deep cover mole. You were going
> to be the one to get into "the next LMT" when it arose, and blow it
> apart. I think a bunch of people felt this at first.

Ya..........tons of people did, and that was seriously hard to take.
Thank GOD for Andreas, and Stacy and Bob and Jesse really at that time, as
they were all there with me, no matter what they thought, they never let me
feel they thought I was anything but who I am. Bless them ALL!!! Truly, they
saved my life. So did many others here, now, and many that are
not.............but hey, I'm happy you are here to tell how you felt, too.

I felt it for a
> long, long time. I still sort of hang on to it. Even after telling your
> story, the truth, all of it, over and over in a hundred venues.

LOL>.......I have told it, haven't I? But people ask, and thus I clarify it.
I didn't know it at the time, but each time, more *Shit* strips
off..........and I'm more free.

Even
> after the cult has gone after you from various directions. I've hung on
> to that feeling. Cause I remember CAN, LMT, Erlich, Klemstroud (sp
> sorry), Wollersheim, Lerma, Henson, Prince, Penny, DAMN! It goes on and
> on and on and on and ON! All had underhanded filthy ops pulled on them.

Well, I guess I still don't consider I was ever an underhanded filthy
op........ever. I was a PR, except for opening up those phony accounts, and
even that, I didn'tknow what they were doing, really, and once I did connect
the dots (Thanks Phil Scott for turning me onto that expression
:)..............soon after I left C of S ...forever!

> You just can't put anything past this organization. I'm not a conspiracy
> buff, but you just can't. You can't.

Very true....very, very true, and it's sure become more and more
"Clear" <gack!> each week how bad they ~really ~are.

> But time marches on. And you are out there, talking, not just saying
> what you know about the cult, but your _feelings_ are in writing, years
> of writing. A regular reader gets to feel they can know, after years and
> years, reams of writing, what is in a writer's head, even without seeing
> them, without meeting them.

Soooooooooo true:)

awwwwwwwwwwwww...thank you Mike O......that means SO much to me, truly. :)

> I think when most people join Scientology, work for it, for the OSA,
> they are wanting to help people. Clear people's minds of trouble, help
> them understand things, communicate, _be better people_. After following
> a long and winding road, filled with dangers and surprises, you've done
> it. Those things are exactly what you are doing. You're a good person,
> Tory. Thank you.

I'm sooooooooooo glad I know you, THANK YOU!!

Tory/Magoo~~

Magoo

Jul 20, 2006, 10:55:19 PM7/20/06

"Susan" <enlighte...@comcast.net> wrote in message

:) Thanks, Susan.....it's comin :)

Best to you,

Tory/Magoo~~

Phil Scott

Jul 21, 2006, 1:02:51 PM7/21/06

> "Susan" <enlighte...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>> Wonderful and amazing your story is Tory. I'm waiting for

>> the book and the movie ;-)
>
> :) Thanks, Susan.....it's comin :)
>
> Best to you,
>
> Tory/Magoo~~

:) that must gladden the heart of little Davie. with
your charasmatic way of writing the book alone could sell
millions of copies.... and Hose Job? well thats been a hoot
every step of the way. Already some of it is in the can.

Phil Scott

L.Ron Hubbard Commadore

Jul 21, 2006, 7:08:03 PM7/21/06
Dear Magoo !

Thank you and happy 6 th. anniversary !

All I can say is thank you for being here ,and you have helped me to
understand the
dangers ,in getting close to this church of thugs !
For every real person you help getting out or initiate getting out,you
should get an medal of Honour and Bravery.
Becouse I know it takes courage to stand up against those thugs.
I believe the only terrorism happening to USA today is from the Cult
religion in the midst of society,and believe me it is fatal to society
.

You certainly have purpose to be here , otherwise you would not be.

May the light shine with you !

Birgir Saemundsson
Iceland

P.S. I propose help to Fred L. Rice , I am willing to use my milk money
and send to him
$ 500 a year . It is a small amount compared to the money I have
wasted on the thugs last years .