RPF Insider Newsletter #12

Dave Touretzky

Jun 22, 2005, 11:29:05 PM6/22/05
RPF "Insider Newsletter" #12

It's amazing how inefficient and stupid the guys are that are
operating in Scientology security and OSA! I'm actually ashamed of
having spent a good portion of my best years in the group called the
"Sea Organization".

I just can't believe the amount of paranoia that has been created
around Katie Holmes and all the efforts OSA are putting in to trying
to make sure that she is not going to find out about the real truth
about scientology. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are making themselves
international fools and the more Tom Cruise tries to promote "his
success in life is a result of scientology" -- the more the world's
public will blame Scientology for his weird behaviors because TC is
just a blind, ignorant and deluded fool! The only way he can turn his
movie career around would be to quit scientology, but he's in a catch
22 because that would backfire even worse on him. He's being treated
like any Sea Org member; he doesn't even have the Internet in his
house! He can afford everything he wants and whatever he points at,
but he can not look at the Internet? Why? Because he's being told
from the top of the criminal "church" and by DM that he better NOT
look, because he will go to ethics and he will not be able to continue
up the bridge and get the rest of the "OT levels" and his "case" will
be stalled.

That is what every Sea Org member is told and why they are so
uninformed, deluded and brainwashed, that they don't even want to look
at the Internet or accept any help, even when offered. Everyone is
afraid to find out, as it just means more interrogations, leading to
security checks and being taken off post and possibly be sent to the
RPF, where all "disaffected" Sea Org members have "a last chance to
redeem themselves".

Well, it's too bad they can't send Tom Cruise to the RPF, but it's
just a matter of time how long he can keep his fake TRs going and
pretend that "the world one day will accept Scientology". He's so
deeply into the mess that he can not ever leave Scientology because
then OSA and the rest of DMs money-motivated criminals would pull out
his dirty laundry from his "confidential" auditing files and expose
his secrets to the world. He does not want all the newspapers to find
out what his secrets are! That is the tactic that is being used, and
if OSA can not sabotage a dissident's life by exposing their bad past,
they "pay them off" to shut up.

That is exactly what I think DM did to the IRS. He didn't "handle
them", like he boasted about to all of us on the inside. Scientology
investigated, blackmailed and threatened individual IRS members of the
Government thoroughly, to the point they had to give in, it seems to
me now. You should hear the story insiders are given, compared to the
story on the Internet. That is the "IRS Victory???" O'Boy, I just
can't wait to see what will happen when this comes back and bites DM
and his staff in the ass. The IRS will be back! They are just waiting
for the right moment, like many others of us!

How many wives will Tom Cruise go through before he finds one that can
"accept" Scientology? I would like to know what Nicole was told to
shut her up when they got divorced. And who were the real Sea Org
parents of their 2 adopted Sea Org kids? There are many buried lies
yet to dig out! What was done to Penelope Cruz so that she wouldn't
speak badly about scientology to the press? Let' s see how long it
will take before Katie Holmes has had enough -- and then we will hear
more lies painted up about why they broke up!

Since I managed to leave after the RPF, I have learned so much in such
a short time. The Internet is just an amazing source of information,
and there the truth will reveal the true crimes of Scientology. Why
some guys are possibly murdered or strangely disappear. "Truth
Revealed" is not on OT VIII, where you only find out that you have to
Method 9 Word Clear the book "History of Man" and keep auditing those
imaginary BTs and Clusters that never existed anywhere other than in
LRH's schizophrenic mind. Plus you find out all your past lives were
just imagined, too.

I found on the internet what OT VIII is all about from Pia Maria
Gardini, who donated millions of dollars and was a highly trained Sea
Org member and NOTs auditor herself. When she realized that it was all
a scam, when she came up to OT VIII as a Sea Org member, she could not
get a penny back, and all her family had been robbed of their
fortunes. Her court affidavits are posted to view on the Internet.

It's outright disgusting to find out all the lies that we were told in
the Sea Org about LRH and they are so covered up with public relations
that I could puke over the glossy "Ron the this and Ron the that
magazines". What a damn con show it is from the top of the org board,
covering up the real truth what happened. LRH was nothing he claimed
to be.

The LRH biographer, Dan Sherman, is working full time to make up
stories to tell the public about what Scientology wants them to think
of LRH. I found out that most of the stories are not true, and it's
easily found on the Internet where you can read full books like
"Bare-faced Messiah -- The true story of L.Ron Hubbard", by Russell
Miller, ISBN# 0-7474-0332-5, and many others. http://www.xenu.net/
and http://www.lermanet.com/ and alt.religion.scientology are some of
my favorites, and those sites will link you to hundreds of others.

Then to find out from the Internet, the real facts about LRH and how
he died! It's just outrageous what DM is getting away with. He
belongs nowhere but behind bars! He's the biggest SP and criminal
there is in scientology. The little midget spider in the big sticky
nasty cult web!

LRH's body was full of psych drugs and just before he died, his will
was changed by DM to make sure that all his wealth did not go to his
family, but to RTC and under the control of DM. On the Internet, there
are many documents of truth, from court records, LRH's death
certificate, coroner's report and many other facts about what happened
to many people, including Lisa McPherson.

Not long ago critics found out that Mary Sue Hubbard had died in
2002. Not a single word was said about her to any of us in the Sea
Org, it was carefully silenced by management and OSA. No ceremony, no
memorandums or even a simple issue about her. DM and his criminal crew
made sure that she was shut off from any benefits in LRH's will and
they are still trying to get away with it and keep it secret -- but it
will be dug out one day.

I've been busy, getting adjusted to the real world, and I'm slowly
getting out of the brainwashed think that was hammered into my head on
a daily basis for all those years. One doesn't Really Know What
"Freedom" Is All About When Working In The Sea Org, for a few bucks a
week and little sleep and long working days. It's a wonderful feeling
to be able to go down to Starbucks and read a newspaper, to find out
what is going on in the world -- like the real truth about what people
think about Tom Cruise and not the PR bullshit that is being told at
the inside.

I said that I would post about all those names and the friends listed
out, but I've just been too busy enjoying my free life and getting on
with some real work and study. I have followed the postings on the
Clambake and I'm laughing out loud every time when I read anything
from idiots like umike! He's dumber than a redneck! He disbelieves
that I am who I am and keeps accusing others of being me. He's so off
the mark in any of his guesses! I wonder if umike has any friends at
all. Why would someone spend the majority of one's day, sitting on the
Internet attacking others? What a waste of freedom!

The majority of the critics I respect have worked in the Sea Org or
have been active public and know what they are talking about, while
umike has to live with the fact that he wasn't even qualified and not
accepted! If umike is not some covered up OSA puppet, he must be
working on his "production record" to get back in good standing,
getting through his A-E steps for being SP declared. He really fits
the definition of an antisocial personality, as he's attacking
anything and everyone who exposes the truth about Scientology and
spews out lies and accusations faster than he can remember. Are you
being paid by OSA umike, or ARE you OSA? I hate to remind you but the
Clambake is there to EXPOSE the CRIMES of scientology, not to waste
others' time with your dumbass comments or wasting space with useless
old news. Could you just take care of your pit bulls and argue with
you neighbors instead? Must be horrible trying to make friends by
attacking them and then deny that you did! Or maybe you are a poor
lonely soul out in Palm Springs selling velvet paintings of dogs'
playing cards to make a living, like many scientologists I know. Do
you buy them from Mexico like some other scientologists I know and
that is why you call yourself "International Art Dealer"? Or is that
also a fantasy or a lie or a dream? I just can't believe that an
"International Art Dealer" has all that time typing all that bullshit
and trashing people, trying to defend a criminal operation that is
going to go up in smoke before too long.

Umike! Just stop arguing with others that "The RPF Insider" is not
real, or that he is someone you think he is! Because you don't know! I
will never have the time on my hands that you seem to have to spend on
this activity, and it's such a waste of time to read any threads that
you make a comment about. Get a life! Farther out in the desert, away
from the Internet! Maybe you can make some friends with some rats or
skunks, if even they will have you.

Scientology will never shut me up; I will be back, because I am really
angry about what they are doing to people and I have a lot more to
say. I also have a way to get more inside information!

For every one else, thank you for believing my true stories, and I
will finish the list as promised and I will publish all the other
information I have, as well as the true stories of my friends. I hope
you can understand what it is like to finally find out the truth after
being a Scientology slave since I was a teenager. Please be patient.

This is True, RPF Insider

Zinj

Jun 22, 2005, 11:44:07 PM6/22/05
In article <42ba2c81$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, d...@cs.cmu.edu says...
> RPF "Insider Newsletter" #12

> I just can't believe the amount of paranoia that has been created
> around Katie Holmes and all the efforts OSA are putting in to trying
> to make sure that she is not going to find out about the real truth
> about scientology.

Dave, it's time to drop this. RPF Insider was already 'exposed' once as
not being on the RPF; why would anyone try to reinvigorate such shit?

We might certainly ask for evidence for the assertions, but, if they
seem credible, they may be at least marginally accepted.

RPF Insider *cannot* admit to lying and then come back expecting the
admission to be forgotten.

RPF Gossib Columnist... now, that might work.

A little fiction isn't the enemy of truth; lies are.

Zinj
--
If you don't understand Scientology, it looks like mental illness.
Once you *do* understand Scientology, it looks like deliberate mental

Bonehead Schwarz

Jun 22, 2005, 11:53:06 PM6/22/05
Shut up, Zinj.

What gives you the right to judge David's manner of posting
information?

Some of his postings are very more informational than the crap you post.

Zinj

Jun 23, 2005, 12:24:58 AM6/23/05
bobblehea...@myway.com says...

Nobody expects my fantasy characters to actually have social security
numbers or garbage-pick-up-days. :)

The Real Barbara Schwarz - the other one is a Nazi SEGNPMSS forger

Jun 23, 2005, 12:30:45 AM6/23/05
Well...uhhhh..you have a point there. Never mind. My bad. :-)

Lermanet.com

Jun 23, 2005, 1:35:23 AM6/23/05
On 22 Jun 2005 23:29:05 -0400, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

Webbed at Lermanet.com, lead article

Arnie Lerma

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The only thing that works in scientology are its lawyers

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm

NEW at Lermanet.com Exposing the CON THIS WEEK
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/flint-suicides-in-scientology-040383.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Dave Touretzky

Jun 23, 2005, 4:49:42 AM6/23/05
In article <MPG.1d23cfdf9...@news2.lightlink.com>,

Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dave, it's time to drop this. RPF Insider was already 'exposed' once as
>not being on the RPF; why would anyone try to reinvigorate such shit?

Zinj, I agree that the person who posts as "The RPF Insider" should
not have resorted to the pretense that they were still on the RPF. We
all know that to be fiction, intended to rile up OSA. But that
controversy is over now. The person acknowledges that they are out,
and in this most recent newsletter, talks about their "free life"
outside of Scientology.

So please read the term "RPF Insider" as a "nom de plume" maintained
for historical continuity, but no longer a literal claim of being
inside the PAC Base RPF.

May Xenu preserve and protect the RPF Insider, who still has a lot of
valuable material to impart to us.

-- Dave Touretzky: "War of the Worlds: Scientology vs. Psychiatry"
http://Stop-Narconon.org http://LisaClause.org

Barbara Schwarz

Jun 23, 2005, 6:57:22 PM6/23/05
http://www.google.com/search?q=psychiatric%20gulag&lr=&sa=N&tab=gw

You should go there and google what your masters the psychs are doing
to their patients.
I saw psych institutions from the inside. The RPF is a piece of cake
compared to what's going in psych gulags.

Barbara Schwarz

The Real SEGNPMSS Barbara Schwarz

Jun 23, 2005, 7:02:52 PM6/23/05
The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known
mentally disturbed schizophrenic who lives for the attention she
receives on ARS and other newsgroups where she consistently posts
hostile, hateful defamatory insults and false allegations against
anyone and everyone she perceives to be her enemy or critic.

Even those that treat Ms. Schwarz in a friendly and respectful manner
are cursed, attacked and defamed with all the hatred and malice that
Ms. Schwarz can muster.

Recently, Schwarz post an inflammatory comment about a disabled child.
Now, how sick is that??

Barbara Schwarz posts under many different names often referring to
herself in the 3rd person. Her aggression, hostility, poor use of
English grammar and persistent references to a non-existent agency
SEGNPMSS (German Nazi Secret Service) are all tell-tale signs of this
mentally disturbed twit.

A paranoid schizophrenic, Schwarz falsely claims she is a
Scientologist. She also falsely claims to be an attorney, the daughter
of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard (who never mentioned her) , the
granddaughter of former U.S. president Dwight D. Eisenhower (who never
mentioned her) and an American citizen. What is true, however, is that
Schwarz is a notorious liar born in Germany and that she spent over 5
years incarcerated in the Utah State Hospital's Psychiatric Unit in
Provo, Utah.

Every lawsuit she files - she loses; every appeal she files - she
loses; every complaint she has ever filed against her perceived enemies
(almost everyone but herself) - is dismissed as frivolous; anyone that
dares to criticize or ask her to behave is met with hostility, slander,
stalking and harassment, and accused of being a German Nazi secret
service agent.

She has no friends, no family that cares about her. Her mother, whom
she often posted very hateful and derogatory remarks about - and whom
supported her financially - recently died. Barbara Schwarz could have
cared less.

Schwarz enjoys calling the people she stalks as criminals - choosing to
deny her own past history of arrest & conviction for larceny in Salt
Lake City.

EXODUS 23:1 YOU MUST NOT CARRY FALSE RUMOURS

Jun 23, 2005, 9:37:52 PM6/23/05

The Real SEGNPMSS Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known

I take the liberty and attach an interesting posting of Rob Johnson.

In a sworn affidavit Garry Scarff, the FORGER and defamer of Barbara
Schwarz and Marty Rathbun de Rothschild testified:

"If I had killed Ford Greene, everyone in that room, Ken Moxon, Tirn
Bowles, Laurie Bartilson, Eugene Ingram and David Butterworth, would
all belong on Death Row right alongside me."

I DOUBT IT AS THESE KILLER IDEAS WERE JUST IN SCARFF'S HEAD. I ALSO
DOUBT THAT SCARFF EVER HAD ANY PLAN TO HARM GREENE AND GREENE KNEW THAT
SCARFF INFILTRATED HIS OFFICE AND MADE THE THREATS ONLY THAT SCARFF'S
CRIMES CAN BE USED AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY.

"Well, I didn't carry it out. I could not bring myself to harm or kill
anybody."

WHICH IS ANOTHER LIE. OF COURSE SCARFF IS ABLE TO KILL SOMEBODY AS
BARBARA SCHWARZ FOR EXAMPLE, BUT GREENE OR KISSER WERE NEVER HIS
TARGETS. SCARFF, AN INFILTRATOR OF THE SCIENTOLOGY ORGS, OFFERED
HIMSELF AS INFILTATOR FOR THE OTHER SIDE CAME IN USEFUL FOR THE
ANTI-RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS. THERE IS HARDLY ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT USE
SCARFF'S LIES ON THEIR WEBSITES.

"And I also had a very difficult time with a personal conscience
telling me that it was wrong to kill anybody because I had never
physically injured anybody in my life and I questioned why they were
having me do it."

SCARFF WROTE THAT HE GRABBED A WOMAN BY THE THROAT AND FLUNG HER TO THE
GROUND. THAT IS VIOLENCE, AND READ ALL THE THREATS OF VIOLENCE HE MADE
LATELY AGAINST BARBARA SCHWARZ, INCLUDING CUTTING HER HANDS OFF. NOBODY
TOLD SCARFF TO MURDER OR HARM ANYBODY, HE MADE THAT UP HIMSELF.

"...they were talking about discrediting his professional and personal
integrity by having someone file a declaration against Ford Greene
stating that Ford agreed to provide legal services in return for
homosexual activity and that he agreed to barter his legal services in
return for sex...

FORD GREENE CAN'T BE SUCH DECENT ATTORNEY AS SCARFF SAYS ACCORDING TO
OFFICIAL PAPERS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE.

http://www.friendsofsananselmo.org/

"that Cynthia Kisser was not only a strip dancer..."

SHE WAS A STRIP DANCER? GOOD GRIEF!

Zinj

Jun 24, 2005, 12:10:40 AM6/24/05
In article <42ba77a6$1...@news2.lightlink.com>, d...@cs.cmu.edu says...

> In article <MPG.1d23cfdf9...@news2.lightlink.com>,
> Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >Dave, it's time to drop this. RPF Insider was already 'exposed' once as
> >not being on the RPF; why would anyone try to reinvigorate such shit?
>
> Zinj, I agree that the person who posts as "The RPF Insider" should
> not have resorted to the pretense that they were still on the RPF. We
> all know that to be fiction, intended to rile up OSA. But that
> controversy is over now.

I apologize. I didn't do so before because I was too busy to revisit
the post, but, having reread it, I recognize that it is not claiming to
be an 'insider' view still.

And that was my only objection to the original series too. The
information (as information often is) is valuable in any context, and is
not improved by spicing.

Sorry Insider, I read and typed too fast.

Barbara Schwanz

Jun 24, 2005, 1:47:02 AM6/24/05
The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known
mentally disturbed schizophrenic who lives for the attention she
receives on ARS and other newsgroups where she consistently posts
hostile, hateful defamatory insults and false allegations against
anyone and everyone she perceives to be her enemy or critic.

This lazy, unemployable bag lady spends her days in the Salt Lake City
Library posting her continual disparaging garbage full of lies that she
creates on a daily basis. Not surprising for a nutcase that has been in
and out of psychiatric hospitals all her life.

Garry Scarff's father: My son is a scum bag!

Jun 24, 2005, 4:26:07 PM6/24/05

Barbara Schwanz wrote:
> The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known

I RESPOND TO FOREGOING POSTING WHICH WAS NOT DONE BY BARBARA SCHWARZ OR
MARTY RATHBUN OR MARK DE ROTHSCHILD BUT IS A FORGERY OF GARRY SCHARFF.

Deprogrammer (kidnapping and torture to break faith of people) Garry
Scarff (49 years old) forges,assaults and stalks intelligent and well
natured Barbara Schwarz on behalf of most if not all of the
anti-religious extremists. See
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/index.html
He attaches his hateful "lie, paste and copy job" also to many postings
that have nothing to do with Barbara Schwarz and he is obsessed with
spamming Usenet.
He also forges and defames a gentleman with name Mark (Marty) Rathbun
or de Rothschild.

http://cybercrimes.net/99MSCCC­/MSCCC/Article6/6.01.1.html
http://www.lectlaw.com/def/f05­6.htm
http://www.encyclopedia.com/ht­ml/f1/forg-law.asp

The police department in Portland, OR, has at least four files on Garry
Lynn Scarff: 92-95450, 92-81423, 92-41687 and 92-1822.
He posts currently with e-mail addresses containing "Wohega",
"Mindless" and "GarryS" or "Barbara...@mad.scientist from
California and stole also my Analytical Publication author identity.
This guy has no clue what sanity is. Wonder what he gets paid for his
lies and assaults. Scarff fits the stalker profile perfectly, and he
accuses Barbara Schwarz on what he himself is doing. She is not
stalking and defaming anybody but just standing up for her religious
belief.
Like Nazi psychiatrists Scarff often states that Barbara Schwarz is "a
waste of humanity". Wonder if he is an agent for the never dismantled
Gehlen Nazi Spy Ring. As dumber people are, as easier they are hired
for these kind of dirty jobs. Scarff also published over and over her
home address against her wishes on the net.
Scarff claims that Barbara Schwarz would live in a world of cartoon
characters. I never read anything of her mentioning any cartoon. She is
an adult, Scarff is mentally retarded. He claims that she defrauded
people by claiming that she is the granddaughter of President
Eisenhower. Fact is, she just wrote about her memories and never made
any cent with her discovery. The Eisenhower family did not "dismiss her
as a nutcase", as Scarff lied. Scarff lied that his father died in
Jonestown and he posed as "survivor" and he defrauded thousands of
people (and the media) to donate money for their "cause". Scarff did
not pay the money back to his victims.
Barbara Schwarz stole nobody's identity, but Scarff is doing that
constantly.
Joblesss bum, Earthlink terrorist, death treat maker and bomb threat
maker Garry Lynn Scarff from Hollywood California hates, harasses,
stalks and lies about Barbara Schwarz because she does not want him and
he never will get a chance with her. LAPD investigates Scarff under
case no: 04-4693. He is posting that the investigation against him is
dismissed by some kind of Commercial Crime Investigation Unit. Barbara
Schwarz swore under oath that he never filed a complaint against Scarff
to this unit. It also makes no sense. Scarff is a jobless guy, what has
he to do with commerce? Ask him to post the letter of dismissal under
that specific case number, which he can't as the case is not dismissed.
If the criminal investigation indeed would be dismissed, the LAPD would
provide him with a letter of dismissal mentioning that number. If LAPD
detective would indeed dismiss that investigation, they should share a
prison cell with Scarff. He continues to commit crimes against federal
and state laws. They can't let him come away with death threats,
forging, impostering and assaulting and maliciously defaming Barbara
Schwarz and others in public. He even got his criminal hands on Barb's
mail as he operates under her name.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8e988df87bc5daef?hl=en
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4d9f4047c9b386f7?hl=en
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/5394f4f59456d607?dmode=source&hl=en

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?enc_author=HszYNhYAAABP4CvHL9t_vvM6vJ7hDmrSiX3uYhG4hqHUBmjgRK_0CA
Call the Salt Lake City jail or the Provo Mental Hospital: Barbara
Schwarz never set a foot in them. Scarff is criminally fabricating
that. She also never threatened or libeled anybody. If you read libel
and thread with her name on it, it will lead you right to Scarff's
computer in California. She also never posted anything bad about a
disabled child. Scarff provided no links for his lies.
If you ask me, Scarff is beyond his snapping point. One day he will
board Greyhound and harm her or kill her.

http://www.webelievers.com/26838-Open-Letter-to-Episcopal-Church-Rev-Frank-Griswold-and-other-executives.html

Phoenix New Times 1995-11-30
Attorney Kendrick Moxon says, "Garry Scarff is a liar." He says Scarff
was
a deprogrammer who became disenchanted with Cult Awareness Network
and came to Scientology begging to be used against his former
allies.
Moxon disagrees. "Scarff's own father says he's a scumbag."
In this article is also mentioned that Scarff made death threats. He
has not changed a bit.

Barbara Schwarz' mother: Barbara is a mentally disturbed liar & thief

Jun 24, 2005, 4:40:39 PM6/24/05
The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known
mentally disturbed schizophrenic who spends every day, 7 days a week
feeding off the attention she receives on numerous newsgroups where she

consistently posts hostile, hateful defamatory insults and false
allegations against everyone she perceives to be her enemy or critic.

In short, she is a paranoid delusional freak that is something to be
laughed at and who has no integrity whatsoever.

EXODUS 23:1 YOU MUST NOT CARRY FALSE RUMOURS

Jun 24, 2005, 7:48:53 PM6/24/05

wrote:

> The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known

Rob posted this interesting posting a while ago, and you also should
read it:

Mark Rathbun or Mark de Rothschild did not write that. Scarff, the man
without integrity did.
Liar and forger Scarff is a copy cat, he is very un-original even in
his defamation about Barbara Schwarz. Must be no fun to be around that
guy. He is a criminal bore and he does not even know the meaning of
integity. See below.

I read a Graham Berry affidavit, filled with lotsa nonsense.
Amongst other trash he wrote this:

"Gary Scarff gave approximately 17 days of deposition testimony in the
Geertz case (see Exh. 56 and 57)"

Berry knew that Scarff is a notorious liar and perjured himself. He
must be out of his mind using Scarff for his purposes and referring in
his declaration to that bum.

Berry wrote:
"Scientology representatives also tried to procure a perjured 'recant'
of testimony from Gary Scarf."

I think they were rather successful with that one because Scarff is an
idiot. He commits crimes and when caught, tries to get out of that and
had to admit perjury.

Berry wrote:
"Scientology attorney Timothy Bowles
implied threatened further harassment, etc., of Mr. Scarff, and that
he could "walk down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood by the Scientology
offices and not be afraid" if he signed a total retraction of his
previous testimony in the Geertz case. (Exh. 18 (Internal Exh. E)
and Exh. 56.)(7)"

He sign the retraction of his former lies, didn't he? Scarff is a
stupid spy who had orders to frame and commit crimes and pin them on
Scientology and suddenly his cover blew. Usually such spies don't feel
so good walking by the places they once infiltrated and harmed. That is
in the nature of spy or infiltrator business.

Berry wrote: "Gary Scarff gave approximately 17 days of deposition
testimony in the Geertz case (see Exh. 56 and 57) and he authorized me
to make a settlement demand upon his behalf."

That is something, isn't it? Scarff infiltrates, frames and commits
crimes and then he wants a settlement? What an extortionist. He didn't
get a cent, right? Criminals and infiltrators should not be paid but
convicted and jailed.

By the way, the first name is Garry, not Gary the last name of this low
life form is Scarff not Scarf. You should know that. You protected that
King Kobra. Please don't write your declarations while being
intoxicated, Mr. Graham Berry.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/berry1.html

###############
And I found that one:

Garry Scarff reported that he signed some agreements with Scientology
following meetings with attorney Elliott Abelson and OSA Chief Mike
Rinder. Here he claimed following, which also supports that Scarff's
lies about Scientologists alleged murder and poison plans and putting
him up to commit crimes were completely fabrications:

"No attempts were made to intimidate & browbeat me into signing false
declarations nor was I threatened. I asked for Mike Rinder to be
present for one of our discussions, as Elliot had not planned on him
being there & Mike Rinder complied. Our conversations were
straight-forward & professional. I respect him for that as I surely
have caused a lot of strife & anger in the Church.

"Am I again a member of the Church of Scientology? No. Because I was
never a member of the Church of Scientology, never on staff of the
Church of Scientology, and took only 2 introductory courses at the
Mission of Davis in Portland, Oregon. Much of what is in my 17-day
deposition in the Fishman-Geertz case are lies."

He is a liar and he is not cured, police failed to arrest him and file
charges against him, and now Barbara Schwarz is his current target of
criminal activities.

Barbara Schwarz wants to lick Scarff's body

Jun 24, 2005, 10:21:46 PM6/24/05
The preceding post comes to you from Barbara Schwarz, a well-known
mentally disturbed schizophrenic who spends all her time each and every
day, 7 days a week in the Salt Lake City Library feeding off all the

attention she receives on numerous newsgroups where she consistently
posted hostile, hateful defamatory insults and false allegations
against everyone she perceived to be her enemy or critic.

Currently, this mentally disturbed twit is concentrating her comments
on Garry Scarff, who she pretends to hate, but in reality, is madly in
love with. That said, Barbara Schwarz is nothing more than a harmless,
mentally disturbed woman who babbles whatever nonsense she can make up,
including professing her love for her imaginary husband, Marty Rathbun
de Rothschild.

Barbara Schwarz is, in fact, insanely jealous and bitter that she
cannot have a real man like Garry Scarff because he is gay and has long
been infatuated with a hunky, hairy stud who happens to be an executive
in the Church of Scientology, a fact that causes Graham Berry to vomit
every time he thinks about it..

Eldonbraun

Jun 24, 2005, 10:52:52 PM6/24/05
> I hope
> you can understand what it is like to finally find out the truth after
> being a Scientology slave since I was a teenager. Please be patient.

Intellectually, I'm sure most here understand. Emotionally, various
readers are likely to understand to the extent that they've been there,
done that. If you've been a Scientology slave since you were a
teenager, congratulations on even being able to think and type.

That's a long period of being run on reverse processes-- which is what
Scientology actually is, by the way.

It appears you're already deprogramming pretty well. Keep up the good
work.