Hindi na sinusuportahan ng Google Groups ang mga bagong post o subscription sa Usenet. Matitingnan pa rin ang dati nang content.

Repost: "Scientology Espionage"

0 pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

Michael Leonard Tilse

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 30, 2004, 8:49:54 PM3/30/04
para kay
*Note: included at the end is the post made by "spawn of xenu" which I
feel strongly relates to my essay, essentially being an account of the
reality behind the observations I was working from. It is my opinion
and I strongly feel that if you are involved in ANY business or
political activity, you cannot afford to employ or deal with members
of the so-called "church of scientology".

27 September 2003 Scientology Espionage. Essay Copyright ゥ 2003,
Michael Leonard Tilse, All rights reserved. No scientology
organization or entity has any authorization to copy, print or store
this essay in any form, including electronic messaging systems,
databases, hardcopy or as information stored on information storage
and retrieval systems. Doing so is a violation of my copyright.
Anybody else can read it and print it and share it as long as it is in
its original complete form, unaltered and with this copyright notice
intact. This essay is my opinion, authored for individuals and
expressed under my inalienable rights of freedom of expression,
speaking and writing, recognized and unrecognized.

Scientology Espionage
by Michael Leonard Tilse

If you have any *activity* in today's culture, be it business, the
arts, public service or just an employee of a corporation, you should
read this. Think about what it might mean to YOU.

After reading the writings of of Tory Christman, Phil Scott, Dan
Garvin, Warrior, Arnie Lerma and others on alt.religion.scientology
and the www.xenu.net operation clambake message board, I had some
thoughts on the fundamental nature of the church of scientology
influence. I don't think these thoughts or insights are new. I am sure
what I have to say is very clear to many others and I probably appear
to be just off the turnip truck with these observations. Yet I wanted
to put it out there to foster other opinions and debate on the
subject.

As a hypothesis, I make the following statement:

The *PRIMARY* action of the current church of scientology is
intelligence gathering and use of the intelligence so gained.

This statement is drawn from these observations and logical
inferences:

1. The church of scientology, as part of its doctrine and practice,
requires that its members 層rite up' any non-survival or damaging acts
that they have done. Such acts include 双missions' as well as things
they have done. Further, it is required that its members 層rite up'
any such acts that they have witnessed or know about.
It is part of the *ethos* of church of scientology members that they
report on any 創on-optimum' situation to church authorities. This
ethos is created by the structure of the scientology justice system
and the many required reports detailed in such books as "Introduction
to Scientology Ethics."
I have experienced this personal ethos myself and in others, not only
by writing up my own acts and those I witnessed of other
scientologists, but *ALSO* writing up situations that I *imagined*
might be of interest or affecting the lives of scientologists or the
church of scientology.
Part of this ethos for many members of the church of scientology is
that ANY LAW, RULE, CUSTOM, MORAL CODE or ETHICAL CODE may be violated
or ignored if in conflict with the supposed survival of scientology.
All such laws, rules, customs, moral codes or ethical standards are
placed beneath and inferior to the importance of scientology and its
interests. Scientologists are expected to act on the basis of the
"greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics." But what is an
almost unspoken but firmly understood concept among scientologists is
that "scientology and its interests are ALWAYS the greatest good for
the greatest number of dynamics." Where there is conflict between the
interests of the church of scientology and truth or law or morality,
the church will ALWAYS be more important to a scientologist.
Thus while usually a business secret is secret, a scientologist in
your business WILL TELL that secret to the church of scientology if
they believe it affects scientology in any way.
Thus a scientologist in your business might reveal to the church of
scientology the exact details of your coming multibillion dollar
merger in a write-up to the church if they think it affects
scientology or another scientologist's interests or even if it is
about a personal act of improperly overhearing an executive's
conversation.

2. The church of scientology as part of its doctrine and practice,
requires that its members undergo counseling in order to reach
supposed 壮tates of being' or 喪elease states'.
An integral part of attaining these states is the member being
required to "tell all" about any non-survival, contra-survival acts or
omissions in *any area* of their life. They must do so or they cannot
move onto the "higher levels" of scientology.
Thus the 奏elling all' might involve revealing to the church of
scientology exact details of sexual activities with 粗veryone, ever in
their life.' If you have ever had a relationship with an active
scientologist, then details of your sex life most likely reside in the
churches files with exact names, places, activities and dates.
There are a number of ex-prostitutes, call-girls, drug abusers, drug
dealers and others in the church of scientology, who in the course of
trying to "attain spiritual freedom" tell *EVERYTHING* to counselors.

3. The church of scientology as part of its doctrine and practice,
tells its members that such 層rite-ups' and records of their
counseling are 祖onfidential' and 叢rivate priest-penitent privileged
information' that will never be revealed. This gives the member a
feeling of security in 奏elling all' and thus details and names and
circumstances are revealed in the 層rite-ups' and 祖ounseling
sessions' that probably would never be revealed in any other setting.
Yet, as has been noted by ex-members, such secrets are frequently
gathered up for use against them once they leave the church. In fact,
such 祖onfidential records' are nothing of the sort.

4. All such records of counseling sessions and 層rite-ups' made by
members are kept permanently within the church. Many church staff have
access to such information.

5. The upper management of the church of scientology is continually
alert for information or actions that might appear damaging to the
church of scientology.
As part of this alertness, any staff member who comes across any such
information must pass it on to upper scientology management.
Even a paying public member such as myself, who simply wrote up
troubles that I was having in my own life and with my personal
feelings, (known as 祖ase',) can have their whole history of
counseling and various files taken to 選nternational Management' of
the church for review if the upper management deems it needs to see
it.

6. In the church of scientology advanced organization los angeles,
there has been a video camera and microphone in every counseling room,
examiner room or interview room I have ever been in.

7. I have heard that such video cameras and microphones exist now in
every scientology organization in the world.

8. Video and audio records of interviews and sessions are made. It is
unknown how much of these records is kept or if such records are
considered by the church to be part of the 祖onfessional formulary' of
the 祖onfidential' folders or if it is treated as not under that oft
violated internal rule.

9. The church of scientology has for many years been computerizing its
various files, using OCR and digital imaging technology. It has the
ability to easily search and recover specific information in its
database by name, date, place and other search terms.

I have observed for myself that church executives are not concerned
with the legalities of information, only with how they can use it.
With the various depositions and testimony of ex-church staff members
now available, one begins to realize that the church doctrine of only
using the information given in counseling for the benefit of the
person himself is a sham. From there it is a small step to
understanding that such records are viewed as a *RESOURCE*.

Now, given the observations above, I can say that even with a small
core of say, 50,000 active members world wide, the write-ups and
counseling records of the church of scientology represent a massive,
ongoing amount of intelligence.

The records of those who have been in and left form a massive goldmine
of information.

It is personal, immediate and *USABLE* information.

The sex life or drug use of a politician where it has intersected a
scientologist is in the church files. The business details of
countless thousands of businesses are an open book to the church of
scientology. And on and on.

So, taking a cynical, worst case view of this scene we can imagine:

The upper management of the church of scientology and their masters
have at their disposal a widespread network of willing agents who
unknowingly forward *priceless* information about individuals,
business, economics, trade and political influence.

With its many celebrities, doctors, dentists and businessmen it thus
has entree into every strata of society world wide.

This information is *USED* to protect the 組olden goose' known as
scientology.

And we can imagine it is used to manipulate stocks, destroy
businesses, raise individuals to influence and any other of the myriad
ways intelligence can be used.

More importantly it is *USED* to suborn politicians, elected
officials, judges, police, investigative agencies, tax agencies and
bureaucrats.

In support of this hypothesis is the actions taken by countries such
as Greece and Germany once they had discovered the extent to which the
church of scientology is operating as a covert intelligence
organization. It is my understanding that they do not allow members of
the church of scientology to hold government positions.

So, the primary action of the current church of scientology is the
gathering of intelligence, in part from its unknowing but willing
members, so as to use that intelligence to protect its position and
further the private interests of its high officers and directors and
those who have entree to that rarified circle of conspirators.

From this viewpoint, I would have to warn any businessmen,
politicians, elected officials, policemen, bureaucrats, members of the
judiciary or anyone who's activities could be affected. If you have a
scientologist in your employ or associated with you, you risk your
sensitive information being in the hands of corrupt and ruthless
people.

Blackmail, destruction of your career and reputation, or simply the
unexpected manipulation of your company's stock could be the result.

On a national level, control of elected officials so as to shield the
church of scientology and its officers from the rule of law would be
an expected result. Back room deals to influence markets or give favor
to well connected scientologists or hangers-on would also be evident.

On an international level we could expect to see the weight of
government being seemingly inexplicably used to protect the interests
of scientology, scientologists and those connected to scientology.

I'm interested to hear from people who can tell me if this hypothesis
is supported by the facts. And of course any examples of it occurring
that happened to you or those you know.

Michael Leonard Tilse

Added here is a post by an ex sea org member known on A.R.S as spawn
of Xenu

From: spawn...@yahoo.com (SpawnOfXenu)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: MESSAGE TO SEA ORG, SCN STAFF AND PUBLIC
Date: 5 Dec 2003 12:59:00 -0800

This is a message to all Sea Org and $cientology staff members - most
of whom will not know this information about the corporation they're
working for.

I am a former high-level Sea Org member. I was at the "Int Base" or
"Gold" for 10 years and a Scientologist for over 20 years. The info
I'm about to pass on to you is legit and something that I'm sure OSA
and RTC would NOT want you to know about.

All staff members know that their Ethics Dept. keeps an "ethics file"
for each staff member. This file contains and accumulates reports
written by other staff members for things such as policy violations,
"out-ethics" activities - really anything that another would consider
to be "out ethics" to the group. It also contains O/W write ups and
session reports auditors are required to write up and send to a
person's ethics file in certain cases. Ethics files are used as a
"tool" by an Ethics Officer or executive to help spot the "SPs" or
"PTSes" within the organization who are stopping the lines and
blocking the "flows". A "fat" file means you've either got an SP or
PTS on the line and there are various ways an EO or exec goes about
sorting this person out. Most staff members know the above info as it
is contained in basic ethics policies written by Hubbard. Public
Scientologists also know that an ethics file is kept on themselves by
their local Ethics Dept. which is used in the same way as above.

Another file kept for every Scientologist is a PC folder or Pre-Clear
folder. This folder is labled as "Priest Penitent" and is only to be
accessed by Scientology Ministers or authorized personnel such as a
Case Supervisor or your auditor. Which is a complete falsehood and
you'll see why later in this message. This folder contains the reports
and worksheets from every auditing session or confessional a person
has ever had. This information is supposed to be confidential and held
in confidence. The ONLY instance where an auditor is supposed to
report to Ethics something from an auditing session, is if the staff
member or public was intentionally withholding something from Ethics
and "getting it off" in session to avoid ethics handling or
discipline.

Last but not least is the "Personel File". This file contains basic
personnel info such as tests and other write ups used to qualify staff
members for certain positions in the organization. It also contains a
person's "Life History" write-up. This write up is done by the staff
member when being hired and contains every drug you've ever taken and
how many times, every close friend and relative you have with contact
info, every sexual experience you've ever had (in full detail)
including masturbation, etc... When you're done with this write-up,
anyone who reads it will know pretty much everything about your life
and some.

Now, I'll move on to the main reason for this message. A few years
ago, I was on an RTC mission to input staff member information into a
computer data base. With this data base you can type in any staff
member's name and pull up their information instantly.

First we went through every person's Personnel file and typed in their
entire Life History write up, their recent test scores, and any other
pertinent info required in the data base.

We then had to go through every ethics file and for each report enter
in what the report was about, who it was from and a summary of what
the report was about i.e. "Knowledge Report from Staff Member A:
Reports that Joe Blow was not doing his job and instead was smoking a
cigarette during post time, being idle." We also had to type in every
O/W write up - at least the "important" things from each write up.
Things like "I should have taken a shower today but didn't" were left
out of course. So, you can imagine how much information from the
ethics files were entered.

Now here's the killer, all the PC folders were gone through in the
same manner! It was mainly the confessionals and sec checks that were
inspected, but it was done and you can only imagine how "off policy"
and "out tech" that is.

The said purpose of this data base was to be a tool for executives and
HCO personnel to see if staff members were qualified for certain
"posts" or jobs in the organization. That's just not true because
nobody needs to know your PC folder info for post qualifications!

When we were given the order from RTC to go through the PC folders, I
remember thinking that something wasn't right about it, but as a staff
member, you know you're not to question ANYTHING that RTC orders. RTC
are the GODS of Scientology and if its from RTC you just better do it,
no questions asked. "They must have a really good reason for this."

This data base was only available at Int and middle Management, but
was supposed to be exported to every HCO around the world. I don't
know if that ever happened as I left before I ever knew. After the
mission completed, I went back to my post in HCO. I still had access
to the data base and would log in on occasion being curious about any
changes being made or any other added functions. And lo and behold,
public information was now being added in the same way. You could also
look up who had been declared PTS or SP and read any information
entered on the individual.

Imagine if Hitler had had this tool at his disposal...

Possibly Dan Garvin from his experience in INCOMM can shed more light
on this as well.

Sincerely,
S.O.X.

Phil Scott

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 30, 2004, 9:16:37 PM3/30/04
para kay

Wonderful post Mike...worth a reply to insure propagation.

Phil Scott

"Michael Leonard Tilse" <goo...@draemr.com> wrote in message

> [...]

> counseling and various files taken to 'International Management' of

> the church for review if the upper management deems it needs to see
> it.
>
> 6. In the church of scientology advanced organization los angeles,
> there has been a video camera and microphone in every counseling room,
> examiner room or interview room I have ever been in.
>
> 7. I have heard that such video cameras and microphones exist now in
> every scientology organization in the world.
>
> 8. Video and audio records of interviews and sessions are made. It is
> unknown how much of these records is kept or if such records are

> considered by the church to be part of the 'confessional formulary' of
> the 'confidential' folders or if it is treated as not under that oft

> This information is *USED* to protect the 'golden goose' known as

IDA J 007

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 31, 2004, 12:28:24 AM3/31/04
para kay
>Subject: Re: Repost: "Scientology Espionage"
>From: "Phil Scott" phil...@philscott.net
>Date: 03/30/2004 6:16 PM Pacific Standard Time

You mentioned Hitler --Just happened to have this in my files:
"When an opponent declares, 'I will not come over to your side,' I calmly say,
'Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your
descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know
nothing else but this new community."
-- Adolf Hitler in a speech given on November 6, 1933

Reading Hitler's statement makes one realize how important it is to expose
LRonHubbard and his desire to CLEAR the planet.

Ida

Barbara Schwarz

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 31, 2004, 5:13:32 PM3/31/04
para kay
Ida wrote:

> You mentioned Hitler --Just happened to have this in my files:
> "When an opponent declares, 'I will not come over to your side,' I calmly say,
> 'Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your
> descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know
> nothing else but this new community."
> -- Adolf Hitler in a speech given on November 6, 1933

Gee, Ida has Hitler speeches in her files! What a conincident. Nobody
would have guessed that after her "harmless" persecution of religion,
right? What about the swastika, Ida, do you have one under your
pillow? Watch out that you don't hit your head on that thing, you have
no brain cell to waste, I give you that.

> Reading Hitler's...

My guess is that Ida has a German psychiatric case officer, who also
told her to treat her to attack L. Ron Hubbard and treat her family as
bad as she did.

Psychiatry wants mankind to suffer and live in the unclear, Ida. L.
Ron Hubard's Scientology wants people free, able and happy. But you
vicious old biddy just don't want to get it.

Barbara Schwarz

LETTER TO IDA CAMBURN
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002
From: Richard BG
Subject: To Whom It May Concern
To: webm...@religiousfreedomwatch.org

Dear Sir or Madam,

My grandmother asked me to send you the attached
letter addressed to Ida Camburn. She believes that Ida
reads the internet more than she would care to read
her snail mail. I tried to discourage her from sending
the attached letter but she insisted because she wants
Ida to know that she is disgusted with the way she has
been treating her two sons and other people.

Thanks,
Richard

Dear Ida,
I have watched you work your hardest to harm people
for a very long time. The saddest part is that the
people you have harmed the most are members of your
own family. You are what my mother would have called
"a vicious old biddy" although it isn't the aches and
pains of old age that have made you what you are.
From what I've seen, you've been making people
miserable all your life especially your boys.
Your ways go beyond just spreading a little idle
gossip. You work hard at hurting people. I know you
played a large part in the break-up of Ron's first
marriage, and nearly split him away from his kids as
well (even at my old age I have memories of your
misdeeds). Ron had found a life for himself and you
just couldn't stand seeing him happy or not being able
to control him the way you used to. You even spread
rumors about him to the rest of the family (and anyone
who would listen) trying to make him out to be a
failure and a bad son. He was a decent man and far
more attentive to his mother than you deserved. Even
if I don't share Ron's chosen religion I do respect
him. You put him through hell for nearly three
decades.
You then started causing trouble in your community.
Some very unsavory fellows started visiting you, even
living with you from time to time. You told people
they were part of some "cause" you had become involved
in and tried to make yourself sound very important.
But it turned out that some of them were in trouble
with the police. One in particular who was living with
you was later tried and convicted. That's what I read
in the paper.
When I discovered what you were involved in, I was
really shocked and a little frightened. Some of your
"friends" turned out to be involved in making threats
against people your son is affiliated with. Some are
involved in anti-Christian activities and at least one
is a supporter of white supremacists. For a moment I
almost felt sorry for you. Here was a bitter, lonely
old woman, I thought, without any friends and a family
that has come to despise her. Maybe you just started
writing to people on the internet and these criminals
thought you sounded like someone they could take
advantage of.
Perhaps this is so. But after reflecting on all I know
about you, I found I had no pity for you. You are not
just some sorry old lady. You are as vicious a tongue
in your head as any woman I know. You have been this
way as long as I've known of you. You chose those
friends purposely because, as they say, water seeks
its own level.
I hope this message will give you and anyone who
associates with you cause to think twice before
causing anymore trouble to innocent people or any more
pain and suffering to others including your own very
son. Find your two boys and be a real mother, it is
never too late.

A Grandmother like you.

[ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ] [ Page 4 ]

Home | Latest News | Anti-Religious Extremists | Hate Groups |
Influence of Hate | Experts | False Experts? | Hate Crimes &
The Law | Whistleblowers | Articles | Combating Hate

For the truth about religion:
Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism,
Scientology, What is Scientology?, Scientology Theology General

0 bagong mensahe