Scieno Assault: Trash the Critics and their Friends-2/4

Bob Minton

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98
The next friends targeted in the Scientology DA pac delivered to Jeff Schmidt
and the Nigerian government are Keith Henson and Grady Ward. They even say that
Keith has the delusion of owning the internet and call Grady a "proliferator" of
pornographic materials. Shameless bastards.

Here is the DA section on them.

Keith Henson

Child Molester Uses Internet to Foment Hatred

Like many bigots who attack other religious organizations or racial minorities,
Henson has a shady history which includes sexual perversion and numerous
violation of the law.

Henson has never been a Scientologist nor has he had any contact with
Scientology other than hearing about it from a religious hate newsgroup on the
Internet. Henson's behavior belies his true motivation, which is quite simply to
deny Scientologists any rights of any kind which is what lies behind his
criminal actions against members of the Church over the past two years. Henson
has made it clear that he has delusions that he owns the Internet and doesn't
want members of the Church to use it as a forum to stand up for their rights
against criminal goons like himself and his sidekick Grady Ward, a proliferator
of pornographic and obscene matter on the Internet. Both are creating hatred and
bigotry and hatred through their illegal and immoral acts on the Internet.

A first glance, it may not be apparent that Henson's own guilty conscience
motivates him to attack Scientologists who are renowned for their high moral
character. Scientologists lead drug free, ethical lives and specialize in
helping people where ever they live and work. It 'Is clear that because Henson
has a guilty conscience, he has directed his insane behavior against the Church
of Scientology. Only a raving lunatic would try and harm Scientology or a
Scientologist and Henson, its can be seen by a cursory review is no exception.

For example, Keith Henson's first wife divorced him because he was I child
molester who caused untold emotional damage to his underage daughters by
sexually molesting them while married to his first wife. In an affidavit he
filed with the Arizona Superior Court, Henson's former wife (while complaining
about Henson being a deadbeat dad and the amount of funds she had to put out as
a result) complained that Henson was so irresponsible that he had not even paid
for the psychological counselling of his two daughters due to Henson's
molestation of them. His wife alleged, " .$6,000 has been
owed since May 1981 which includes Gale's operation and four-day hospital
stay; Valerie and Virginia for pulmonary problems and psychological counseling
for Gate and Wendy as a result of father's sexual molestation of them."

A friend of the Henson's also testified in the case that: "Carolyn stated that
Keith had sexually molested his children and that if he did not come back to
Tucson for therapy he might be arrested. In all probability she felt there would
be a divorce. Several meetings with Carolyn occurred over the next several weeks
where she enumerated occasions of child molestation and at this time she said
she had money problems since Keith was not giving her enough to care for the
kids properly,"

Henson's behavior is nothing short of criminal and he should have been
prosecuted for it. Obviously he knows that an ethical group like the Church of
Scientology would never condone such behavior so he has tried to belittle
Scientology as much as possible to make the molestation of his daughters seem
insignificant, Readers should not be footed by this ploy. Child molestation is a
very serious criminal offense and is extremely damaging to the victims.

Way before his "fatal attraction" style fixation with the Church of Scientology,
Henson displayed a history of going off on weird causes which border on the
bizzare. Henson has been involved for years with a group of psuedo-scientific
loons who bilk people out of money by convincing them to take out insurance
policies so that their decapitated heads can be frozen for posterity in the
hopes that someday science will be able to bring the person back to life as a
futuristic Frankenstein. This has lead to serious run-ins with the law on
different occasions. In one instance, an aging woman named Dora Kent was taken
off life support systems until she was on the verge of death. She was then
pumped full of drugs, had her chest cavity cut open and had an open heart
massage in order to keep the blood flowing to her head so as to keep the cells
alive for the decapitation and deep freeze of her head. The only problem was
that according to the medical examiners and county coroner's office, Dora was
not legally dead when the decapitation took place and thus began an
investigation into her possible murder.

Although Henson was not present for the decapitation, he staunchly defended the
members of the Alcor Foundation who were involved in the homicide after the
Riverside County Coroner's Office conducted two raids into the offices of the
Alcor Life Extension Foundation, looking for the head of Dora Kent and other
evidence. They did not find the head, which had been frozen and stashed away,
but found a cache of arms and medical equipment which came from UCLA. The
County's investigation lost steam when the main medical examiner who was on the
case died. Then there was the extensive illegal tunnelling which Henson did at
his house in Tuscon which according to documents filed in court put his young
children at risk. Henson's wife alleged that, "Due to the extensive illegal
tunneling done under the house itself, as well as a leading roof and illegal
electrical wiring being placed in the house by Respondent (Henson), the house
could be condemned at any time for various health and safety violations by the
City of Tucson."

According to Henson's neighbors who lived in Tucson near Henson, he and his then
wife were into drugs and were neglectful of their children who were often taken
care of and looked after by the neighbor. Henson has always been more interested
in seeing,
his name in print than he is in trying to do something constructive and
worthwhile in his life. When he started abusing the Church of Scientology, it
was forced to take action. One example of this was when Henson illegally began
publishing the Church's copyrighted materials an the Internet and would not
cease. This resulted in an infringement lawsuit getting filed by the Church and
Henson being permanently enjoined from illegal copying and distribution of the
Church's material. Henson lost the case resoundingly.

Henson also favors putting out obscene material on the Internet where it can be
accessed by children. This is evidenced in statements of support which he has
made to Grady Ward, a well known Internet pornographer and in statements which
Henson made in the media in favor of the defendants in a criminal case against a
California couple charged with peddling obscene material in July 1994. According
to a news article in the Commercial Appeal on 18 July 1994 entitled: "Porn laws
against computer graphics go on trial here," Henson said he considers himself a
strong ally, of the defendants.

Faced with the embarassing losses in court and being enjoined from further
pirating of copyrighted works of the Church of Scientology during the last few
months Henson has become increasingly violent, stating to a parishioner that he
would "gladly grab a torch and a pitchfork and go burn down the nearest
Scientology organization" as stated in a declaration. As Henson also claims to
be an expert in explosives and small bombs and due to his unpredictable behavior
and outright hatred displayed on the ARS and his fixation on harassing the
Church of Scientology, he has to be considered a very troubled indivdual.
Because of these facts, in October 1997, a minister of the Church of
Scientology, obtained a Temporary Restraining Order in the Superior Court of
California against Henson due to these past threats of violence.

In a display of his obssessive nature, Henson chose to violate this injunction,
not once, but twice. Both times he was arrested and had to pay bail to be
released. On the second occasion, he physically assaulted the person arresting
him by biting him in the arm. There was a crime report filed 26 November 97 on
this. Because of this, on December 2nd. 1997, a Temporary Injunction was also
issued in the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida forbidding Henson from
coming near any of our Church structures due to his violent behavior.

What friends I've got!

Bob Minton

Archangel

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98
Bob Minton wrote:

[snip]

> Here is the DA section on them.
>
> Keith Henson

[snip]

> Henson's behavior belies his true motivation, which is quite simply to
> deny Scientologists any rights of any kind

Look Keith! The Co$ has just stated that you've DONE NOTHING to deny
clams their rights!

Archangel

Perry Scott

Oct 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/9/98
In article <36205604...@news.tiac.net>, b...@minton.org says...

>The next friends targeted in the Scientology DA pac delivered to Jeff Schmidt
>and the Nigerian government are Keith Henson and Grady Ward. They even say that
>Keith has the delusion of owning the internet and call Grady a "proliferator" of
>pornographic materials. Shameless bastards.
>
>Here is the DA section on them.
>
>Keith Henson
>
>Child Molester Uses Internet to Foment Hatred

This is libel. Henson's first wife has retracted this charge. Kieth,
have you considered getting an affidavit from your first wife and attach
it to this case? Until then, you will continue to get slimed by this.

>A first glance, it may not be apparent that Henson's own guilty conscience
>motivates him to attack Scientologists

This is 100% Standard Tech in action. It's called the "Overt/Motivator
Sequence". Henson's withholds (guilty concience) motivates (causes) overts
(acts) against Scientologists. This is heavy-duty Scieno-speak.

I'm surprised to see it included in DA targetted at wogs. Perhaps the writer
of this DA couldn't understand that the wog world doesn't quite work that
way. (i.e. it's not true for them).

>Scientologists lead drug free, ethical lives and specialize in
>helping people where ever they live and work.

D.A. should always mention the positive things that Scientology does. Of
course, there is no proof for these claims, just a sort of post-hypnotic
suggestion that will be recalled in the future at the mention of "Scientology".

"oh yeah, Scientology. A fine upstanding group."

>It 'Is clear that because Henson
>has a guilty conscience,

Once again, now. This is the Withhold.

> he has directed his insane behavior against the Church
>of Scientology.

This is the Overt.

> Only a raving lunatic would try and harm Scientology or a
>Scientologist

Note that Ron said this in the HCOPLs. Again, it's an unproven assertion.

> and Henson, it can be seen by a cursory review is no exception.

of course Henson is no exception. 100% Standard Tech demands (DEMANDS!)
that this be true.

>For example, Keith Henson's first wife divorced him because he was I child
>molester

...and later recanted this charge

> who caused untold emotional damage to his underage daughters by
>sexually molesting them while married to his first wife.

Isn't this libel?

"untold emotional damage" - yeah, it's untold because there wasn't any.

In an affidavit he
>filed with the Arizona Superior Court,

Kieth, it may be worthwhile to get this affidavit either modified, clarified,
or stricken. Just like you found in your TRO fun, CoS has the habit of
building on "past crimes" to achieve goals in Present Time. This affidavit
provides some "plausible deniability" in a libel defense.

>A friend of the Henson's also testified in the case that: "Carolyn stated that
>Keith had

Hearsay. Inadmissible. Get it stricken, Keith.

>Henson's behavior is nothing short of criminal and he should have been
>prosecuted for it.

Actually, it was not criminal, and that is why he wasn't prosecuted for it.

>Obviously he knows that an ethical group like the Church of
>Scientology

Again, leave the post-hypnotic suggestion.

>Child molestation is a
>very serious criminal offense and is extremely damaging to the victims.

Yes, just look up the Donald Strawn case in Florida. Strawn, an "upstat"
Scientologist, was protected by the Church when the mother of his victims
were told to not go to the police, but rather to let it be handled by the
Church of Scientology. It apparently was not handled by the Church, and
it resulted in a criminal conviction for Strawn, an ethical Scientologist.

(Gosh, I'm pretty good at writing this DA stuff. Maybe I should get a job
at OSA.)

>Way before his "fatal attraction" style fixation with the Church of
>>Scientology,

What a weird clause. This links Henson to the word "fatal".

[Alcor DA snipped]

I note that they refrain from saying Henson cut off somebody's head, but they
are quick to point out that Henson approved. It's lurid BLOOD sex crime
actual evidence, so it fits here, I guess.

And Ted thinks CoS doesn't deserve "Scientology Kills" t-shirts at pickets.
...where were those McPherson autopsy photos again?

>The only problem was
>that according to the medical examiners and county coroner's office, Dora was
>not legally dead when the decapitation took place and thus began an
>investigation into her possible murder.

Since nobody was charged, I assume that this was straightened out, right
Keefe?

>Although Henson was not present for the decapitation, he staunchly defended the
>members of the Alcor Foundation who were involved in the homicide

Uh, there was no trial. It was not homicide. This is libel.

Also note more lurid BLOOD sex crime actual "evidence". The Ronroids are
certainly faithful to the Tech.

>Then there was the extensive illegal tunnelling which Henson did at
>his house in Tuscon

Dang, Keith. I didn't know about this. What are you, a construction
terrorist as well? I didn't know "tunnelling" could be illegal. I hope
CoS doesn't take a look at my workbench. My electronics projects probably
have illegal wiring as well.

>Henson also favors putting out obscene material on the Internet where it can be
>accessed by children. This is evidenced in statements of support which he has
>made to Grady Ward,

This is lame. Let me state my support for Grady Ward. There. I guess that
makes me "favor putting out obscene material on the Internet where it can be
accessed by children". (NOT)

>stating to a parishioner that he
>would "gladly grab a torch and a pitchfork and go burn down the nearest
>Scientology organization" as stated in a declaration.

Note the plausible deniability here. When subpoenaed in the libel suit,
the Scientologist would make the unsubstantiated claim that he had heard
you say this. Thus, the Church of Scientology can say outrageous lies
with relative impunity.

I'm beginning to understand how OSA works. Walk right up to the libel line,
don't cross it. If you cross it, make sure a "parishoner" takes the rap.

Just the same, it would be fun to sue for libel and demand they produce the
source. They are not a newspaper.

>Because of these facts, in October 1997, a minister of the Church of
>Scientology, obtained a Temporary Restraining Order in the Superior Court of
>California against Henson due to these past threats of violence.

TROs can be gotten easily. However, they sure look good, don't they? I
think critics should fight TROs vigorously (Hi Bruce P! VWD!)

>What friends I've got!

Hubbard was good at writing fiction. Apparently that art was passed on
to OSA as well.

>Bob Minton

Perry Scott [ScienoCensored 3 times]
Co$ Escapee
http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology [ScienoCensored domain]

Rob Clark

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
On 9 Oct 1998 16:02:35 -0700, Perry Scott <pe...@nospam.ezlink.com> wrote:

>>The next friends targeted in the Scientology DA pac delivered to Jeff Schmidt
>>and the Nigerian government are Keith Henson and Grady Ward. They even say that
>>Keith has the delusion of owning the internet and call Grady a "proliferator" of
>>pornographic materials. Shameless bastards.

>>Child Molester Uses Internet to Foment Hatred

>This is libel. Henson's first wife has retracted this charge. Kieth,

further it's libel per se. even if it comes from a court file, that is no
defense to a libel claim. hey, keith! what do you think about making enough
money to more than offset the $150,000 judgment against you?

heh, never mind. this isn't canada. here, "churches" are allowed to lose huge
whopping lawsuits then fraudulently skip out on it even when the supreme court
rules against it. in fact come to think of it the supreme court in hernandez v.
commissioner ruled *against* tax-exemption for scientology. but of course you
knew that.

>have you considered getting an affidavit from your first wife and attach
>it to this case? Until then, you will continue to get slimed by this.

sue the fuckers. this is out of hand behavior. minton has legitimate causes of
action for this blatant and obvious libel, slander, tortious interference with
contract (ward might have this cause of action too), invasion of privacy,
possible violations of legal ethics, or of licensing rules for private
investigators. hell in california since the lot of you (dennis, grady, henson,
even fucking scarff for that matter) are public figures you can probably avail
yourself of the "paparazzi" law.

prolly it's unfeasible for a variety of reasons. . .rather than going for a "big
flashy kitchen sink" lawsuit i think it might be better to focus on a strict
liability tort that can be ruled on as a matter of law.

maybe a small claims suit every time they do some sleazy $100 crime like
stealing mail. this kind of shit is outrageous and has gone too far.

>>A first glance, it may not be apparent that Henson's own guilty conscience
>>motivates him to attack Scientologists

>This is 100% Standard Tech in action. It's called the "Overt/Motivator
>Sequence". Henson's withholds (guilty concience) motivates (causes) overts
>(acts) against Scientologists. This is heavy-duty Scieno-speak.

>I'm surprised to see it included in DA targetted at wogs. Perhaps the writer

this is all R6 bank stuff. they assume the processing methods work on everyone
equally, because ron said so. it is a 100% workable tek, so they believe. that
is why they do all this silly crap. because ron wrote up the GO Orders they
operate on. oh, wait. now they call them OSA NWOs, though they are the same
damn thing and have simply been reissued, with no doubt some "newly discovered"
ones and a few of them deleted. squirrelly fucking CST that it is.

>of this DA couldn't understand that the wog world doesn't quite work that
>way. (i.e. it's not true for them).

this is why the judge in one of armstrong's cases freaked out on them and was
horrified and disgusted when they attempted to use an obviously doctored video
of gerry armstrong as "proof" he was an IRS agent. (stacy young actually did
this ;-( DM had ordered her to doctor the tape in careful language, basically
saying edit the thing so it reveals the truth about armstrong being an IRS
agent. they have this thing about IRS agents, didn't miss blood claim to be IRS
CID according to tom K?)

they just act in 100% standard tech at the highest levels of scn. i really
think even DM actually totally believes this stuff himself. in fact since he is
probably privy to the "highest levels" and the stuff not yet released he may
even believe weirder shit than we have even ever heard of.

there are some scam artists in the higher ranks i'm sure. but i think virtually
all of them actually totally believe *all* this shit, not just the insane OT
III, but the utterly bizarro stuff, the stuff like high-level NOTS and Ls that
are so fucked-up and out-there that i bet most critics couldn't even *explain*
what the fuck they're about without going into a vast hours-long exposition.
it is so bizarre it isn't even comprehensible without a great deal of reading
about prior insane crap from dianetics on.

i have to admit to not even having read all of the NOTS, though i actually
managed to read all the OT level material up to OT VII without losing my mind.
lovecraft would have loved this cult ;-) sci-fi drivel so badly written, in
such a demented state of drug intoxication, that it takes years of being in a
nut-cult even to be able to pretend to understand it. OT III is the
necronomicon of cult literature. . .not because reading it drives you nuts,
after you get over busting a gut rolling on the floor laughing your ass off
about it. . .but because you *have* to be nuts *first* to read the damn thing
*without* ROFLYAOSCOYN.

>>Scientologists lead drug free, ethical lives and specialize in
>>helping people where ever they live and work.

yes, like mary sue hubbard, in jail.

>D.A. should always mention the positive things that Scientology does. Of
>course, there is no proof for these claims, just a sort of post-hypnotic
>suggestion that will be recalled in the future at the mention of "Scientology".

>"oh yeah, Scientology. A fine upstanding group."

heheheheh. DM believes his own propaganda. because he is a loony.

>>It 'Is clear that because Henson
>>has a guilty conscience,

>Once again, now. This is the Withhold.

i love the "Overt/Motivator Sequence."

while it is a load of crap in general, it describes scientology thought to a
tee.

[snip]

rob

John C. Randolph

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
For those who may have come in late:

Keith was accused of child molestation by his ex-wife, a charge she later
recanted. Keith was investigated and *exonerated* of this charge.

Keith is invloved with the Alcor foundation, who practice cryogenic
preservation of dead people in the hope that they may someday be reviveable.
The people who sign up for this know that it's a long shot, but they also
know that normal burial or cremation offers *no* chance of revival.

Now, if you were offfered the choice between a slight chance and no chance,
which would you take? (as if there's anything else to do with your money
after you're dead!)

As for the charge that Keith has claimed to own the internet, that's a load
of bollocks. Keith refers to "my beloved internet" from time to time, as do
I, in much the same sense that people may refer to "my country" or "my
family." It does not indicatea claim of posession, but a sense of belonging.

As for Grady being a "pornographer": The only people who could possibly get
their rocks off reading the lurid descriptions of public buggering of Davey
MIscarriage and his staff, are the clams themselves. The rest of us see
these notes for what they are: a tactic to irritate the clams, since they
are as stupidly homophobic as their drugged-out, bigamous, cock-sucking hero,
Elron Fathead was.

Oh, and about Keith's expertise with explosives: He *is* an explosives
expert, and he has given pyrotechnics safety courses to kids in Palo Alto.
If your child is interested in fireworks, they really ought to take Keith's
class. Keith has been playing with explosives for decades, and he still has
all his fingers, and has suffered no hearing loss.

-jcr

--

What the Bard *should* have said: "All the World's a Stage, and
all the Men and Women rather poorly rehearsed."

Rob Clark

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
On 10 Oct 1998 01:55:22 GMT, jcr.r...@this.phrase.idiom.com (John C. Randolph)
wrote:

[i wrote this at the bottom after the article but it really belongs up top.]
now while i am drooling about this juicy-ass illegal act. i am not a damn
lawyer, i don't even play one on the internet, and if you even dream of going to
court get a damn lawyer. i have no clue about the actual procedure for suing
about something of this weird magnitude, and in fact the PR that can be gotten
out of this outrageous sleazy act may be worth more than any lawsuit.]

>For those who may have come in late:

>Keith was accused of child molestation by his ex-wife, a charge she later
>recanted. Keith was investigated and *exonerated* of this charge.

they know this, and can reasonably be assumed to be informed of it by its public
posting on this newsgroup. from their own numerous filings and claims in court,
and filing of even irc logs, they would be estopped from claiming not to be
aware of the goings-on on this and other forums.

anything which was widely distributed and discussed on this newsgroup may be
able to be assumed as a matter of law to be something of which they were aware.
so having even researched as a regular policy the goings-on in this newsgroup,
and knowing full well of the retraction of keith's wife, they distribute this
falsehood anyway, internationally, to business associates in an attempt to
damage bob minton financially (which humorously backfired), and his colleagues
in an unrelated matter. they can't claim economic interest, or public benefit,
or any of the defenses to a defamation claim. they have distributed this in
verbal and written form, constituting libel and slander. they also can't claim
truth, as despite the fact that this is a court file, they were made aware of
the falsity of it, in a forum they can reasonably be assumed to be aware of and
which they have actually claimed under oath to monitor on a regular basis, so as
to be allowed to admit usenet posts. . .in which whyte *ignored* the monotype
precedent in his *own* district, an error in law IMO.

Keith Henson

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
Bob Minton (b...@minton.org) wrote:

: The next friends targeted in the Scientology DA pac delivered to Jeff

: Schmidt and the Nigerian government are Keith Henson and Grady Ward.
: They even say that Keith has the delusion of owning the internet

Yep, it is "my" internet much like "my favorite bar" or "my country."

Wait a minute! You mean the scns are distributing this DA pack to the
*Nigerian government*? I.e., are they are making their attacks on me an
international issue?

Wow!

Do I get a trip to Washington? It has been a while since I last spoke
before a congressional committee. (On the Moon Treaty.)

and call Grady a "proliferator" of
: pornographic materials. Shameless bastards.

: Here is the DA section on them.

: Keith Henson

: Child Molester Uses Internet to Foment Hatred

: Like many bigots who attack other religious organizations or racial
: minorities, Henson has a shady history which includes sexual perversion
: and numerous violation of the law.

Regular crazed bandito.

: Henson has never been a Scientologist nor has he had any contact with :

: Scientology other than hearing about it from a religious hate newsgroup
: on the Internet. Henson's behavior belies his true motivation, which is
: quite simply to deny Scientologists any rights of any kind which is what
: lies behind his criminal actions against members of the Church over the
: past two years. Henson has made it clear that he has delusions that he
: owns the Internet and doesn't want members of the Church to use it as a
: forum to stand up for their rights against criminal goons like himself
: and his sidekick

Sidekick? Normally this implies a lower social ranking for a person so
rated, and that is hardly the case in my ranking compared to Grady.

Grady Ward, a proliferator of pornographic and obscene
: matter on the Internet. Both are creating hatred and bigotry and hatred
: through their illegal and immoral acts on the Internet.

: A first glance, it may not be apparent that Henson's own guilty
: conscience motivates him to attack Scientologists who are renowned for
: their high moral character. Scientologists lead drug free, ethical lives
: and specialize in helping people where ever they live and work.

ROTF! How many scientology associated criminal enterprises such as the
laundry balls have been exposed here in the last year? How many doses of
drugs were given to Lisa McPherson by these "ethical" characters before
she died horribly from their "helping"?

: It 'Is clear that because Henson has a guilty conscience, he has

: directed his insane behavior against the Church of Scientology. Only a
: raving lunatic would try and harm Scientology

They actually may have something here. Exposing scientology's criminal
activities and especially one of its copyrighted instruction manuals (NOTs
34 at http://home.sol.no/~spirous/CoS/archive/events/9805henson-case/) on
the illegal practice of medicine is not an entirely sane act. But someone
has to do it.

or a Scientologist and
: Henson, its can be seen by a cursory review is no exception.

: For example, Keith Henson's first wife divorced him because

snip

You folks might be interested to know that my ex-wife Carolyn P. Meinel
has an article on how hackers get into computers in the current (Oct.)
issue of Scientific American. The magazine is not as good it used to be
but it is still a prestigious place for an article.

snip rest of DA attack--page back to read

: What friends I've got!

Yeah, a really motley crew! Keith Henson

PS, for those who suggest I sue over this, a long time ago the LaRouchian
organization did a similar DA pack on me in the context of a set of *book
reviews.* (I should post it sometime.) I talked to Leigh Ratiner (a
Washington lawyer whoes life has been at least as interesting as mine)
about suing them. He considered taking the case, but the problem was that
the reputation of the LaRouche organizations was so low that little if any
damage was being done to the reputations of the people they attacked
because no one would take them seriously. Being attacked by scn might
carry less weight in court because scientology has a reputation even worse
than the LaRouchians.

Garry

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
Bob Minton wrote:

> The next friends targeted in the Scientology DA pac delivered to Jeff Schmidt
> and the Nigerian government are Keith Henson and Grady Ward. They even say that
> Keith has the delusion of owning the internet and call Grady a "proliferator" of
> pornographic materials. Shameless bastards.

The crime is not so much that they spew this garbage out but that people actually
fall for it which Scientology knows they can count on.

Garry

gerry armstrong

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 14:35:39 -0500, Archangel <de1...@aol.com> wrote:

>Bob Minton wrote:
>
>[snip]

>> Here is the DA section on them.
>>
>> Keith Henson
>

>[snip]

>> Henson's behavior belies his true motivation, which is quite simply to
>> deny Scientologists any rights of any kind
>

>Look Keith! The Co$ has just stated that you've DONE NOTHING to deny
>clams their rights!

Good call. I would have missed this attestation. It's huge.

(c) Gerry Armstrong

>Archangel

Tom Klemesrud

Oct 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/10/98
This really is, you know--looking at the big picture; the same
"religion" that is attempting to impeach the President of
the United States for Treason, Bribery, and other High Crimes.

I remember my first days reading ARS in 1993 or 1994--there was
a Scientologist that came on saying that politics in Washington,
as practiced by the Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, was
"Scientological," as if that were a good thing.

I didn't save the posting unfortunately.

Tom Klemesrud SP6
KoX

Captain Ahab

Oct 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/12/98
On Fri, 09 Oct 1998 19:12:00 GMT, b...@minton.org (Bob Minton) wrote:

>Keith Henson
>
>Child Molester Uses Internet to Foment Hatred
>
>Like many bigots who attack other religious organizations or racial minorities,
>Henson has a shady history which includes sexual perversion and numerous
>violation of the law.

And here's yet more actionable lible by the crime syndicate.
One would expect that _at_minimum_ the cultists who are
distributing these actionable claims could be easilly sued.

~~~
Hunting the Great White Clam http://www.xenu.net