Blown for good's posts on Clambake. Must read for Int Base observers

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 16, 2006, 3:19:46 AM2/16/06
This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
sources of info I've heard from.

He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
staffers that I get my info from.

XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.

Anyone is doing themselves a big favor by staying on top of all of
Blownforgood's daily posts, and this link will serve you up all his
posts:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/search.php?search_author=blownforgood

This person is gonna encourage others to come out and start more boldly
posting.

I would say things have changed considerably in the last year, as far
as people finally coming out with the latest news on things from the
Int Base.

Blownforgood is really setting a good example, and I predict lots more
people will come out as a result in the days, weeks, months to come.

I suggested to Blownforgood that he next posts on XSO, so he can
connect up with the other ex Int Base staffers. I suggested he also
later post here, so the sharp observers of the Scn movement can ask him
questions.

He's definitely got the latest, and has a good memory for events
uplines. Other ex-Int Base staffers coming out, are frankly, somewhat
shell shocked. Blownforgood's just whips out the answers, no problem.

He's a goldmine, and people ought to start asking him questions on
Clambake, like Keith Henson is doing over there.

Go to Clambake and fire some questions at him:
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/search.php?search_author=blownforgood

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87
Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.

To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
(I highly recommend ex-Sea Org joining.)

Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
412-260-1170 (I'll be happy to network anyone to anyone)
(media call me from time to time, and I will
network anyone to media so people with firsthand
experiences can anonymously or publicly help
expose things that obviously should be changed
inside the movement.)

wbarwell

Feb 16, 2006, 4:07:04 AM2/16/06
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:

> This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
> sources of info I've heard from.
>
> He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
> staffers that I get my info from.
>
> XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.

Looking at OCMB he, like Warrior seems to be one of these guys
who never forgets anybody or anything.

> Anyone is doing themselves a big favor by staying on top of all of
> Blownforgood's daily posts, and this link will serve you up all his
> posts:
> http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/search.php?search_author=blownforgood
>
> This person is gonna encourage others to come out and start more boldly
> posting.
>
> I would say things have changed considerably in the last year, as far
> as people finally coming out with the latest news on things from the
> Int Base.
>
> Blownforgood is really setting a good example, and I predict lots more
> people will come out as a result in the days, weeks, months to come.
>
> I suggested to Blownforgood that he next posts on XSO, so he can
> connect up with the other ex Int Base staffers. I suggested he also
> later post here, so the sharp observers of the Scn movement can ask him
> questions.
>
> He's definitely got the latest, and has a good memory for events
> uplines. Other ex-Int Base staffers coming out, are frankly, somewhat
> shell shocked. Blownforgood's just whips out the answers, no problem.

I suspect some people don't want to dwell in that past much.
Some people may be worried about more harassment.
They may wait to see what happens to those who do speak
out before themselves following suit.

The fact that not much happens to you speaks loudly.
OSA dares not do what they have done in the past, too
many eyes, the net is too fast.

--

"If I saw a man beating a tied up horse, I could
not prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong."

Cheerful Charlie

jay random user

Feb 16, 2006, 4:10:38 AM2/16/06
Chuck:

I hate to do this, because I think you mean well.

In message <1140077986.9...@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on
16 Feb 2006 00:19:46 -0800, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

>This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
>sources of info I've heard from.
>
>He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
>staffers that I get my info from.
>
>XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.

I'm inclined to call this flat out B/S, but I'll be more charitable
and call it wishful thinking or hopeful misinterpretation.

Nobody in XSO Yahoo group has *confirmed this person is legitimate* in
any way shape or form, becuase - so far - nobody in XSO claims to know
exactly who this person is nor claims to have any real world contact
with them to enable said confirmation.

There *is* agreement from many XSO members that certain events BFG
mentions took place pretty much as reported. But that's *all* that has
happened in XSO and that is *NOT* confirmation as to this person's
status as a blown-for-good Int. Base staff member and not yet-another
OSA Poser or other A.R.S. Troller.

Jay Random User

Zinj

Feb 16, 2006, 4:15:07 AM2/16/06
In article <bvf8v1dnk09e1240t...@4ax.com>,
jay.ran...@somewhere.net says...

This is a problem? :)

If it were 'certain' I would tend to discount it as typical
Scientologese pustulating :)

It *should* be dubious and open to question.

That's how it works out here :)

Zinj
--
Scientology: The Science of Believing Anything You Like
This is the 'Tech' This is the Session.

jay random user

Feb 16, 2006, 4:44:51 AM2/16/06
Zinj,

In message <MPG.1e5e0ca57...@news.day.sbcglobal.net> on Thu,

I have a problem with speculation or even informed deduction being
misrepresented as confirmed true facts, and I always will.

I don't care which parties engage in this form of untruth, I'm always
going to call it out when I notice it.

Both sides in the nasty little PR war known as A.R.S. are just as
guilty of this kind of shit.

What I have observed so far is that just about anything and everything
bad that is reported about the actions of specific Scientologists
and/or CoS staff members is instantly presumed true, and generalized
to all Scientologists and Church staff and gleefully waved around as
excuse to further run them *ALL* down by most of the regular posters
in A.R.S. This is regardless of whatever gaping holes in logic or
supporting evidence is presented along with the purported "facts",
either.

The OSA trolls in here are just as guilty, I reckon.

False generalities, massive spam campaigns and the posting of
derogatory - mostly false - personal information about the groups
"enemies" is just as bad.

Yes, these are *EXACTLY* the action of bigots. Generalize the bad
actions of a few members of some class of persons to cover *ALL* of
them sight-unseen. As I said before, that kind of behavior tends to
indicate pure malice and not motivation to right whatever legitimate
wrongs or grievances there may be.

I don't care which side is doing it.

It's fucking disgusting.

So is the "They did it to us first, so they deserve whatever we do to
them back." 3rd grader schoolyard idiocy.

In order for one side to claim the any kind of moral or ethical
superiority to the other, one side actually has to display moral and
ethically superior conduct, FFS!

Jay Random User

Zinj

Feb 16, 2006, 5:16:17 AM2/16/06
In article <92h8v1156k7bau9q3...@4ax.com>,
jay.ran...@somewhere.net says...

'information' is presented and hopefully evaluated. Whether it's me or
Cerridwen or somebody's second cousin, I would expect it would be
evaluated.

ARS is good for skepticism. Sometimes *too* good :)

> I don't care which parties engage in this form of untruth, I'm always
> going to call it out when I notice it.

Unproven does not mean unreal. The 'Church' of Scientology, like most
organized criminal enterprises, counts on control of evidence.

> Both sides in the nasty little PR war known as A.R.S. are just as
> guilty of this kind of shit.

100% Standard 'handling tech'. 'It's all the same!' Are you aware how
often we hear this mantra?

> What I have observed so far is that just about anything and everything
> bad that is reported about the actions of specific Scientologists
> and/or CoS staff members is instantly presumed true, and generalized
> to all Scientologists and Church staff and gleefully waved around as
> excuse to further run them *ALL* down by most of the regular posters
> in A.R.S. This is regardless of whatever gaping holes in logic or
> supporting evidence is presented along with the purported "facts",
> either.

AS it happens, most of the deplorable activities of the 'Church' or,
unusually, individual scientologists, are *specifically* authorized by
L. Ron Hubbard Himself.

There is no mistake there. What a 'scientologist' does may be personal,
but, in general, the crimes Scientologists commit are looked at as
representative of Scientology itself.

And, rightly so. Most Scientologists would not commit their crimes
unless they were committing them for Scientology.

> The OSA trolls in here are just as guilty, I reckon.

Operative phrase 'just as'. 100% standard handling 'Tech'
It's all the same....

> False generalities, massive spam campaigns

Example? Are you attempting to redefine 'spam' (yet again)?

> and the posting of
> derogatory - mostly false - personal information about the groups
> "enemies" is just as bad.

What would Ron do? Just as bad as what?

> Yes, these are *EXACTLY* the action of bigots. Generalize the bad
> actions of a few members of some class of persons to cover *ALL* of
> them sight-unseen.

The active 'Church' people are not individuals, but representatives of
their 'Church', and, their activities are specifically *condoned* and
even mandated by L. Ron Hubbard Himself.

> as I said before, that kind of behavior tends to

> indicate pure malice and not motivation to right whatever legitimate
> wrongs or grievances there may be.

What righting of grievances can wogs have with clams? Should we cave and
let you 'clear our planet', or will you abandon that goal, and recuse
yourselves to your desert hideouts where you only murder each other?

> I don't care which side is doing it.

There is one side, Scientology, and *everything* else. This is not two
sides of a question, it's whether a dog turd is on your lawn.

> It's fucking disgusting.

Yup.

> So is the "They did it to us first, so they deserve whatever we do to
> them back." 3rd grader schoolyard idiocy.

'They did it first!' is standard Hubbardism. Do you really need for me
to dig up the 'scripture'?

> In order for one side to claim the any kind of moral or ethical
> superiority to the other, one side actually has to display moral and
> ethically superior conduct, FFS!

I've met many very intelligent and impressive Scientologists and ex-
Scientologists, but I will not hesitate for a moment to say that a
panama pimp operating under his rules is more moral and ethical than any
Scientologist operating under Scientology Ethics as expressed by
'Keeping Scientology Working'.

RolandRB

Feb 16, 2006, 5:41:29 AM2/16/06

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
> This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
> sources of info I've heard from.
>
> He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
> staffers that I get my info from.
>
> XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.

This person sounded convincng to start with. In't Blownforgood now
claiming that Mikle Rinder and others have been declared for years and
yet still stay on post like nothing has happened?

Come now. Surely you can tell this is a joke?

jay random user

Feb 16, 2006, 5:54:34 AM2/16/06
Roland

In message <1140086489.6...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> on
16 Feb 2006 02:41:29 -0800, "RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
>> This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
>> sources of info I've heard from.
>>
>> He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
>> staffers that I get my info from.
>>
>> XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.
>
>This person sounded convincng to start with. In't Blownforgood now
>claiming that Mikle Rinder and others have been declared for years and
>yet still stay on post like nothing has happened?
>
>Come now. Surely you can tell this is a joke?

He could be talking about "Provisional Declares", which is a squirrel
practice not found anywhere in Hubbard Justice issues that I have seen
reports of taking place up at Int. Base.

And there is the matter of this guy knowing way too many things that
some of the Yahoo XSO group people have independantly confirmed.

I don't know.

But, I'll bet *you* don't know either.

Jay Random User

RolandRB

Feb 16, 2006, 5:58:15 AM2/16/06

Anything bad about the Co$ is such good news to the critics that most
swallow it hook line and sinker.

jay random user

Feb 16, 2006, 6:02:33 AM2/16/06
In message <1140087495....@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on
16 Feb 2006 02:58:15 -0800, "RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Anything bad about the Co$ is such good news to the critics that most
>swallow it hook line and sinker.

Well, I was just complaining about that earlier. :p

But the same sword cuts both ways, apparently - which is truly
shameful in my book.

Jay Random User

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 16, 2006, 6:05:14 AM2/16/06
jay random user wrote:
> Chuck:
snip

> I'm inclined to call this flat out B/S, but I'll be more charitable
> and call it wishful thinking or hopeful misinterpretation.

Not hardly. I emailed you in private, since the two persons on XSO I
mention in my email are hooked into the most recent Int Base ex staff,
and those two XSO are the ones who confirmed the info.

Also, like I said in my email to you personally, blownforgood's
emailed me, and I sent his emails to people who then said enough that I
take it they think he's legit.

> Nobody in XSO Yahoo group has *confirmed this person is legitimate* in
> any way shape or form, becuase - so far - nobody in XSO claims to know
> exactly who this person is nor claims to have any real world contact
> with them to enable said confirmation.

That's my opinion of my conversations, private emails, and phone
conversations I've made with people who do post on XSO and with private
emails to other sources. I stand by my interpretation of these events
and by my words.

> There *is* agreement from many XSO members that certain events BFG
> mentions took place pretty much as reported. But that's *all* that has
> happened in XSO and that is *NOT* confirmation as to this person's
> status as a blown-for-good Int. Base staff member and not yet-another
> OSA Poser or other A.R.S. Troller.

I don't agree. If OSA is willing to employ former Int Base staffer's
like blownforgood, who thoroughly and with very credible, and confirmed
info, like I said in my email to you, OSA Int would be committing
suicide to let blownforgood state stories that others have NOT posted
on XSO, in particular the one story related to Mark Yager, that goes
beyond the leg breaking incident. OSA would not let a former Int Base
staffer make these damning black PR statements about DM, like the
story of DM ridiculing Mark Yager and Guilliaume Leserve. That was
never on XSO. No one has posted on XSO about Lyman Spurlock.

The stuff blownforgood is posting is very much similar to stuff that
the RPF Insider posted, it is nitty gritty more personal info.

I will refrain from bug-eyed over-enthusiastic over-hyped statements
like this in the future.

Chuck

> Jay Random User

jay random user

Feb 16, 2006, 6:20:27 AM2/16/06
Chuck,

In message <1140087913.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> on
16 Feb 2006 03:05:14 -0800, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

Truly, I did not and do not intend to sound mean or disrespectful to
you in any way.

If this guy turns out to be a truly legitimate recent Int. Base
escapee, and proves to be an accurate reporter, free from
embellishment due to an axe to grind, well he'll make a fine
intelligence asset.

However, my skepticism is not uncalled for, I reckon. The guy just
seems too good to be true to me, maybe.

Or maybe I've just grown overly paranoid.

I just don't know whether "The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend" is
going to hold up in this case or not.

Jay Random User

roger gonnet

Feb 16, 2006, 8:29:46 AM2/16/06

"jay random user" <jay.ran...@somewhere.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: 8qm8v11ab33kra3sa...@4ax.com...

That's also why anonymity is'nt that great. but speaking is nevertheless great,
as long as some others confirm the facts or show some evidence.

RolandRB

Feb 16, 2006, 8:44:20 AM2/16/06

jay random user wrote:
> Roland
>
> In message <1140086489.6...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> on
> 16 Feb 2006 02:41:29 -0800, "RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
> >> This fellow posting as blownforgood on Clambake now eclipses ALL of the
> >> sources of info I've heard from.
> >>
> >> He's 100% confirmed as giving good info, by ALL of the ex Int Base
> >> staffers that I get my info from.
> >>
> >> XSO chat group ex-Int Base staffers confirm he's legit.
> >
> >This person sounded convincng to start with. In't Blownforgood now
> >claiming that Mikle Rinder and others have been declared for years and
> >yet still stay on post like nothing has happened?
> >
> >Come now. Surely you can tell this is a joke?
>
> He could be talking about "Provisional Declares", which is a squirrel
> practice not found anywhere in Hubbard Justice issues that I have seen
> reports of taking place up at Int. Base.

I have never heard of "provisional declares". Is it in a PL? If not,
then why is it being done?

Muldoon

Feb 16, 2006, 9:11:46 AM2/16/06

LRH wrote the standard SP and Fair Game tech and policy. These are
amongst his gifts to Mankind. These writings are stratified, per
remimeo, nonremineo, and confidential; and are compartmentalized, as
for OSA Ops, the Sea Org, ordinary staff members, ordinary public, rich
public, and show biz celebrities.

Remember, per LRH, "SPs have no rights of any kind."

Remember also, LRH wrote, "It's a PR world."

LRH also wrote, "PR is overt; Intelligence is covert."

When talking to "wogs" only refer to public level LRH ethics writings,
and keep those 'Way to Happiness' booklets available, just in case
anyone accuses Scientology of not being an honest and law abiding
operation.

First and foremost, do what LRH would do - be very very sneaky.

Any deviation from standard LRH SP and Fair Game tech will not be
tolerated.

Warrior

Feb 16, 2006, 9:38:22 AM2/16/06
>jay random user wrote:
>>
>> I'm inclined to call this flat out B/S, but I'll be more charitable
>> and call it wishful thinking or hopeful misinterpretation.

In article <1140087913.9...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
chuckbeatty77 @aol.com says...

I think blownforgood is legitimate because much of what he
says is corroborated by former Int Base staff I've spoken
with.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Zinj

Feb 16, 2006, 11:36:45 AM2/16/06
In article <8qm8v11ab33kra3sa...@4ax.com>,
jay.ran...@somewhere.net says...

To be fair, it should be noted that, interesting as the info is, there's
no greek choir jumping up and down chanting 'I believe! I believe'.

Beyond that, what difference does it make, to most critics?
It's not like our strategies or tactics are dependent on which poor
schlub is currently 'uptone' or 'downstat' at the helm of the
loonycycle.

Nobody's basing his opposition to the Cult on who's in/who's out.
It's just... interesting.

Phil Scott

Feb 16, 2006, 7:53:43 PM2/16/06

"wbarwell" <wbar...@mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message

Thats right... but also note that Jim Jones of Peoples
temple mass suicide fame was cool right up until the last 20
minutes.. I would not be at all surprised if more RTC staff
does not turn up dead shortly after they leave...I would also
not be surprised if a few of us critics turned up dead.
Thats a very common scenario as you know. With scn bank and
real estate fraud I think there are billions of dollars at
stake and a lot of 20 year plus prison sentence potential..
many non scns, but involved in the fraud. these types
routinely resort to murder to clam things up.

Phil Scott