Setting the records straight about Brian J. Bruns

Barbara Schwarz

Jul 10, 2005, 4:06:28 PM7/10/05
I have not had much time for Brian Bruns the last couple of days, but I
am
here to set him straight. If people want to know the TRUTH and who he
"Hacked", this posting will help. He plead to a lesser charge strictly
to avoid trial and the prosecutor wanted to save time and the
taxpayers' money regarding a PUNK! He actually HACKED the computers of
Access Highway, his *former employer, but was allowed to plea to a
lesser FELONY, but is still a CONVICTED FELON! Nothing I ever posted
about the man was false or illegal! I am responding to a PUNK who
defames and libels me through the Internet and his Web Site. My
postings are strictly a credibility issue!

Ask here:

*Pat Prague with ISP http://accesshighway.com ... (631) 232-9119
regarding the hacking of his ISP by Bruns and subsequent jail time.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&oi=defmore&q=define:Plea+bargain

An agreement between a criminal defendant and a prosecutor in which
the defendant admits having committed a crime. In return, the
prosecutor asks the judge to impose a less severe sentence than had
the defendant been convicted at a trial. The judge is not bound by the
terms of a plea bargain. A plea bargain ensures that a guilty
defendant is punished.
www.bereamunicourt.org/info.asp

To agree to a guilty plea to a less serious charge in order to have a
more serious charge dropped.
www.nationaltcc.org/tcc/

John Stilwell (Viper) (Kevin) is a NANAE punk and admitted on NANAE to
a criminal history. His friend is Brian Bruns, a convicted computer
crimes felon. Both are men in their early twenties and apparently have
no ripe minds. They tried to bully me, Barbara Schwarz from the
Internet by stalking me on the net with their postings, filing false
complaints about me and defaming me. They try to blackmail the ISPs of
people they don't like by blocking the ISPs access to the net. Brians
Bruns put a defamatory website with false information about me up
which both constantly spam in the newsgroups in their footnotes of
every posting they make or otherwise.

Bruns and Stiwell tried to blackmail my ISP, the UEN by demanding from
them to do as they ask or they would block them from parts of the
Internet, which both above the law men the actually did. I never
spammed, I just responded to lies, forgeries and defamation about
myself, put on the net by either Bruns, Stilwell and their friends or
them all together. But for sake of argument, let's say my postings
would have been spam. That does NOT justify what Bruns and Stilwell
did, and that was blocking an state ISP from the net, the UEN, who
provides libraries, schools, colleges and universities with the
Internet access. The UEN is an official and no private institution and
Bruns and Stilwell's acts to block the UEN was another felony by both
men, in not just my law books.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/050f96df5f5124b6?dmode=source&hl=en

Read also this about Brian Bruns:

Brian Bruns, Ex- Convict, Felon Indictment Numbers..I-1577-02,S-2423-02

SAPD Police Report # 05071019

http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

6/26/02

Commack man indicted for hacking

A 21-year-old Commack man has been indicted by a Suffolk County Grand
Jury on first degree Computer Tampering charges. Brian J. Bruns will
be arraigned Thursday, June 27 before Judge Joseph Farneti in
Riverhead.

The Suffolk County Police Computer Crime Unit arrested Bruns for
disrupting the business operations of his former employer and the
firm's clients. The company, Access Highway in Central Islip, fired
Bruns on May 17 and soon experienced problems in its delivery of
Internet and other services to several clients.

Two search warrants were executed at Bruns home at 84 Florida Avenue.
Police found pirated computer software and other evidence in the
house. The charge of Computer Tampering alleges that Brun
intentionally altered computer data essential to the operation of
networks systems operated by Access Highway. Brun's alleged hacking
damaged Access Highway's operations costing the firm, according to the
indictment, over $50,000 in damages.

First degree Computer Tampering is a felony punishable by a prison
term of 7 and one-half to 15 years. Brun was also charged with
Criminal Mischief in the second degree, a D felony carrying a prison
term of 3 and one-half to 7 years.

==========================

Bruns made a "Plea Bargain With The DA" . Only indictment 1577.02 was
dismissed and he plead out to a lesser Class E Felony (Crime 156.30)
on Indictment 2423-02 and waived his right to appeal as part of the
plea. Date of disposition 12/02/2002. Five years probation, no
alcohol, narcotics, mandatory surcharge waived, etc and all
acknowledged by DEFENDANT! So, if anyone has proof of probation
violations, contact Officer Benedetto at 631-852-5084.

156.30 Unlawful duplication of computer related material. ... Computer
trespass is a class E felony.

It is irony that this man calls other people abusers. The "ahbl" is
his abusive website.

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public6/2628_Brian_Bruns__Ex-_Convict__Felon_Indictment_Numbers..I-1577-02_S-2423-02.htm

http://freespeechstore.com/public/Sub_Public6/2629_Ahbl.org__Sosdg.org_Antispam_Lists_Run_By_Convicted_Felon_Brian_Bruns!.htm

Go also to the www.freespeechstore.com, and enter the names Brian
Bruns, Viper, John Stilwell and you find out more about the NANAE
punks and google also the term "NANAE punks".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=NANAE+punks%2BViper&btnG=Search

Noesis

Jul 10, 2005, 4:35:51 PM7/10/05
All I ever find at these links is more accusatory spam that for all I can
tell originated with you. Just because you post your accusation multiple
places under multiple aliases and reference them multiple places doesn't
mean anything you say or anything that's posted isn't just more Sciborg
defamation which is apparently what you live to do 7x24. I can't think of
any reason why any sane person would believe a word from you Babbles.

Barbara Schwarz

Jul 10, 2005, 5:35:06 PM7/10/05

Noesis wrote:
> All I ever find at these links is more accusatory spam that for all I can

Did I ever tell you that you are in my file of crazy and lying posters,
"Noesis"?

Barbara Schwarz

Noesis

Jul 10, 2005, 6:29:09 PM7/10/05
Am I in the file next your pictures of the Salt Lake Submarine Base you
grew up in or the file on your Granpa Eisenhower? You mentally defective
slandering fucktard.

Noesis

Jul 10, 2005, 9:29:19 PM7/10/05
Barbara:

Exactly how does a paranoid schiz like you recognize a lie from the truth,
or even what day of the week it is? You were raised in a secret sub-base
in the Great Salt Lake, your Hubbard's daughter from the wrong side of the
sheets and Eisenhower's grand-daughter, and bees are remote-controlled by
ear implants, according to you.

Your daddy L.Ron called me from a pay phone on Venus this afternoon. He
says you're a Marcabian sleeper agent sent to post here to convince
everyone that Scientologists are all bat-shit crazy and should be confined
for their own safety. I told him the Marcabians apparently chose well.