PART 1: BARBARA SCHWARZ VERSUS WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI), A DESTRUCTIVE CULT

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
05.09.2006, 18:43:5305.09.06
an
This is a start of a new series. As you know, Wikipedia gang members
(the bigots who hates my religion) blocked me from Wikipedia. I never
was interested editing Wikipedia but they blocked from the responding
on the talk/discussion pages of the malicious misleading article that
they smear without my permission. I didn't vandalize, not even their
lies about me. All I dared was speaking my mind, which is the big "no
no" in the cult called Wikipedia, who has anti-free speech policies
like the German STASI or the KGB.

They block me from these pages to mislead you - the readers about me.
As Wikipedia denies my right of free speech with very un-American and
un-western methods, I have no choice but legal actions and fighting
back with this series, which will be a part of these legal actions.

If you were one of the people who donated money to Wikipedia, I
strongly suggest you get it back because Wikipedia is using the
donations for abuse and anti-constitutional activites.

Wikipedia should not allow hate mongers as the anti-religious
extremists, e.g. Christopher Owens, Korey Jerome Kruse (aka Vivaldi and
numerous other sock puppets) as Tilman Hausherr as Orsini (very
strongly suspected to be a sister of anti-religious extremist Stacy
Brooks Young) to rule Wikipedia with their unprofessional and
hatefilled false reports about me. They do not just harm the reputation
of Wikipedia and make enemies of Wikipedia, they invite losses for
Wikipedia once Wikipedia is sued. They don't pay the bill, they expect
Wikipedia to pay the bill for their law violations.

This series will be added together on one thread once it is ready and
provided to those who were also harmed by Wikipedia editors/admins who
denied other people's rights. It will go on a high profile website once
done.

To all those hate mongers who defame, harass, heckle, cyber stalk,
libel and lie about me:
Don't even bother trying to stop this series. I don't listen to corrupt
people anyway.

--
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, enemy of the USA
wants to hurt American tourism.
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Wikipedia defames and denies constitutional rights. The anti-free
speech leadership of Wikipedia banned me from correcting lies and
defamation around their article on me! Wikipedia is a destructive cult.

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Fearful

ungelesen,
05.09.2006, 20:21:4605.09.06
an
Actually we don't give a damn about Wikpedia, or your problems with them.
So why don't you take your unnecessary ranting to "them", and not clutter up
the bandwidth here.
This group is suppose to be about Scientology, pros and cons, NOT about you.
My apologies to the group here, for not keeping quiet. I have to remember
that it is not in anyone's best interest, to even respond to Babbles. :-(

Fearful

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 13:35:2706.09.06
an
Fearful wrote:

> Actually we don't give a damn about Wikpedia, or your problems with them.
> So why don't you take your unnecessary ranting to "them", and not clutter
> up the bandwidth here.

I am - it's the best flaming laugh I've had in years - she is a fruitloop of
the first order and well deserving of being part of the most insane cult
around!

--
"ist du meine Mutter?" - der leerkinde

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 20:40:4406.09.06
an

Fearful wrote:
> Actually we don't give a damn about Wikpedia, or your problems with them.
> So why don't you take your unnecessary ranting to "them", and not clutter up
> the bandwidth here.
> This group is suppose to be about Scientology, pros and cons, NOT about you.
> My apologies to the group here, for not keeping quiet. I have to remember
> that it is not in anyone's best interest, to even respond to Babbles. :-(
>
> Fearful

Yes, stay away from me, Babbles Fearful, as you are no fair and
intelligent poster, I am glad when I don't have to see your stupid
little hate postings in my threads.

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
06.09.2006, 20:45:5106.09.06
an

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Fearful wrote:
>
> > Actually we don't give a damn about Wikpedia, or your problems with them.
> > So why don't you take your unnecessary ranting to "them", and not clutter
> > up the bandwidth here.
>
> I am - it's the best flaming laugh I've had in years - she is a fruitloop of
> the first order and well deserving of being part of the most insane cult
> around!

The fruitloop is in your head alone. Interesting that law violations
and human rights violations amuse you. Other people are concerned when
it happens. You are one twisted creep.

--
[...]

07.09.2006, 11:11:4707.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Paul F. Johnson wrote:

>> I am - it's the best flaming laugh I've had in years - she is a fruitloop
>> of the first order and well deserving of being part of the most insane
>> cult around!
>
> The fruitloop is in your head alone. Interesting that law violations
> and human rights violations amuse you. Other people are concerned when
> it happens. You are one twisted creep.

No - what amuses me is you think anyone is in the slightest bit interested
in your utterly insane conspiracy theories. Human rights violations do
interest me - which can't be said of $cn...

0 neue Nachrichten