The henchmen of l. ron hubbard - the 'god of criminal minds'

Leonardo Been

Dec 11, 2003, 10:16:08 AM12/11/03
The henchmen of l. ron hubbard - the 'god of criminal minds'

(Version 1.2 on 11 Dec 2003)

Funnily enough, the most viciously and preposterously lying, and the
most persistently hateful posters to the mentioned newsgroups, I
noticed,

are NOT those who expose the creature,

but actually are those, who

ARE the fierce defenders of l. ron hubbard. *(1)

I would like to say, about the somewhat amusing, but nevertheless
legally highly criminal, and violently psychotic defenders of
l. ron hubbard, here, that I find it interesting - and it is
somewhat unexpected, one could contend - that

the most violent and the legally criminal (by any standard and
by existing law) and the most lying (by any standard lying and
by any law libelous) posters

who certainly could be considered - by the consensus of
common sense - to be too unreal or too persistent in their
psychosis, or - again by the consensus of those who reason
and who care for people in normal life - to be much too
psychotic to imagine, and thus to be rather unimaginably
psychotic by any common sense definition of the word, and
thus could be said to be, amongst people posting here,

(at alt.religion.scientology and
at alt.clearing.technology)

the most tellingly vicious and the most persistently and
criminally hateful posters, of whom I observe, that

it is particular of them, that they are

fierce defenders of l. ron hubbard. *(2)

Now the question arises:

Does this say more about the posters, or about the creature
that they defend?

One would be led, by them, to believe or assume, that l. ron hubbard
is some sort of 'god of criminal minds'...

who in Christian and Islamic religions however, is referred to
somewhat differently - as you know. *(2)

A particular poster, of such allegiance, and a most violent, and one
would say dangerous, and by any standards certainly very criminal
psychotic, a staunch adherent to the mentioned 'god of criminal
minds,'

she believes in past lives, and she implies or

suggests then, for those who find these things highly interesting,

she suggests by her fiercely defended and most forcefully
'shouted' Fascistic convictions about (her and her god's) very
real and very damaging criminal acts and torts [damaging acts]
towards others, she

suggests then, again for those who find those things highly
amusing, to those she suggests,

by her practice of criminal lies to try and destroy people -
as is the common practice of any 'god of criminal minds' - that

in her own view, of herself and about her interactions
with others,

- when we, for illustration purposes, have a look
at a previous life time, of course of hers - then

she suggests, that, "in her universe,"*(2) she has been
merely,

- in such an entirely hypothetical previous life
time in which she firmly believes -
she has merely been

"writing letters to Jewish families" like they were living
in Frankfurt or in Munich, in Warsaw or Vienna (in
German, Polish and Austrian towns, that is)

"inviting them to come to Auschwitz", where they were then

"allowed to cut off their hair, and to have the gold
pulled from their teeth,"*(3)

before these citizens of Jewish customs and lineage (and
gypsies and other races were "invited" too), were

"of their own free will,"

"invited to take a shower that would last their whole
life time."*(3)

And that is, what she, of course entirely hypothetically
considers*(2) "is all she did."

Again, and in truth, she is a fervent believer in
past lives, and in this 'god of criminal minds' who
tells her all that, but who himself, mysteriously
enough, "has no past lives" to be looked at.

By means of a certain type of "logic"

that never fails to baffle the normal
readers of this newsgroup, and that one
can find only in the persistently
criminal, actually,

she does NOT believe in or look at anything
past done by

- she does NOT believe in looking into
(what she considers to be past lives,
and NOT in) what was done to her by -

who would then indeed have committed
the "perfect crime," committed in this
case on her by

her 'god of criminal minds' - the creature
that she knows to be l. ron hubbard.

We have looked at "all she herself 'did' to others" in her
previous life time(s),

past lives which she is convinced that she has led,

but "in her own universe"*(2) it is all

rather much different from what normal people
do read in history books of course,*(3) and
that common reality of truth, is further
denied to her, by

what she has been led to believe, what she became
privileged to know, and really to believe too

- if you pay a few hundred thousand
dollars, then you are not going to
question the truth of what you get to
read, do you -

such as "electronic mountain traps" [sic],*(2)

which she believes to be true at face value, from
the mouth of

the very last creature that I or any other sane
and responsible person would seek to believe
the data from ...from the mouth of

a 'god of criminal minds,'

who died from an overdose of (supposedly self-
administered {injected into his buttocks -
self-administered(?)} drugs designed to stop
his body-convulsions and to subdue his violent
physical behavior. [Yes, yes, that is indeed
true.]

Evil is "defined" by the poster - it is constantly implied
by her - and by a twist of the mind and convolution of the
brain, that you certainly can not imitate - unless you are
yourself a Criminal Mind too - as,

not a quality of the criminal,

but as a quality of the victims: *(2)

"Her or anyone else's victims being momentarily too
weak to defend themselves, or not looking through
deceptive attacks by her."

Meaning, that she

- with the full agreement of the 'god
of criminal minds' whose stated and
printed and preached and published
goal it is to destroy people ... "to
destroy people utterly and by any
available means," of course she -

can do anything to anybody, and it is all THE
VICTIM's fault,

that the victim pays hundred thousand
dollar for 'compos non mentis,' or,
much worse, that victims are otherwise
being crippled in life, or suffer heart
attacks, or have their soul put in
terror and cut off from Love.

The 'god of criminal minds' has taught her, that evil -
as he claims and got it accepted about Beauty and about
Ugliness too - is "merely a matter of opinions and
considerations," a matter of 'who looks at it:' *(1)

And so it appears also from and in the public
statements and actions of such posters, and is then,
to make it wholly acceptable amongst each other, and
to themselves,

called 'Personal Integrity,'*(2)

and achieved by her listening to tom cruise telling people
how "good" her 'god of criminal minds' - l. ron hubbard -
is ...to him.

An 'interesting' "definition" of 'good and evil' those posters have.
But the readers are not that stupid at all:

People are not at all as stupid as the Criminal Mind would like
to believe it to be when he has a short-term "success" by very
actively and very forcefully deceiving people. *(1)

Observed and worded for you, by

Leonardo etc. Been
'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi
_________
Footnotes:

*(1) 'How To Detect Scientologists - How To Prevent Subversion And
Infiltration And Destruction Of Your Person And Of The Society'
(15 October 2003 - issue 2)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0310150914.3dc65dfc%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
and
'Two More Tools To Detect Criminal Minds' (16 July 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307180725.8408834%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
and
'Detecting Criminal Minds By Their Intentional Omission Of
Truth' (19 August 2002 - Version 1.2)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain
and
'Standard Responses Of Criminal Minds' (9 May 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0305090914.75e26917%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(2) 'The l. ron hubbard Axioms - 'Self-Evident Truths' - For The
Blind And The Deaf' (8 Dec 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.0312080055.9b29a55%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
and
'A Course In Human Rights Philosophy' (19 Jan 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301271217.6231715%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

*(3) 'How Do You Face Evil? - A Questionnaire'
(1 February 2002 - issued 20 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0302201625.6fc0448f%40posting.google.com&output=gplain
and
'Defining Love And Hate - A Law Of Life' V2.0i
(29 July 2002 - Version 2.0i on 7 January 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0301071559.6ebc81be%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

Copyright 2003 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (or, if he can't learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included, to
others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Mr. 4X

Dec 11, 2003, 4:08:22 PM12/11/03
plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote in message

> The henchmen of l. ron hubbard - the 'god of criminal minds'

> (Version 1.2 on 11 Dec 2003)
>

> Funnily enough, the most viciously and preposterously lying, and the
> most persistently hateful posters to the mentioned newsgroups, I
> noticed,
>
> are NOT those who expose the creature,
>
> but actually are those, who
>
> ARE

total idiots.

Heffer

Dec 13, 2003, 10:39:20 AM12/13/03
On 11 Dec 2003 07:16:08 -0800, plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been)
wrote:

>The henchmen of l. ron hubbard - the 'god of criminal minds'

Obviously the word 'concise' has no meaning for you. As well
as being a kook, you are a rambling kook. And what's with all
the newsgroups? Looking for trouble? Alt.true-crime? Jeepers.

---
Heffer, OSA Lackey, H-Group
#315905 on the Dorian List
Regurgitating Propagandist

Android Cat

Dec 13, 2003, 11:06:12 AM12/13/03
Heffer wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2003 07:16:08 -0800, plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been)
> wrote:
>
>> The henchmen of l. ron hubbard - the 'god of criminal minds'
>
> Obviously the word 'concise' has no meaning for you. As well
> as being a kook, you are a rambling kook. And what's with all
> the newsgroups? Looking for trouble? Alt.true-crime? Jeepers.

He's so far gone that he's thinks he's Kibo. Mention Koos in any
newsgroup (that GoogleGroups has) and odds are Been will pop up.

--
Ron of that ilk.