The importance of the Affirmations by Hubbard is it is prime "unbrainwashing" material to leak to Scientologists to get them to "wake up"

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 11:20:50 AM2/1/09
The Affirmations by Hubbard are prime unbrainwashing material.

Anyone who's spent some time being brainwashed by Hubbard, can see the
truth (similarity) in Hubbard's affirmations, and it is just the death
knell to one's support for Hubbard. One sees Hubbard's extremist
views in plain sight, and it is easier to let Hubbard go out of one's
life.

Gerry Armstrong's actions are positively in my opinion of all time
importance for all he's done getting Hubbard's private writings into
the public domain.

Only brainwashed Hubbardites deflect the argument into details.

From the people who've finally let Scientology/Hubbard go, the reading
of the Affirmations is on par with finally reading all the OT 3 and
above material on the internet and listening to the Assists lecture
and the clip of LRH telling the OT 3 story.

It is so damaging.

Hubbard's Affirmations is an easier target to deflect argument about.

The triad of worst case scenario material that is most effective in
unbrainwashing a Scientologist, though, is Hubbard's Affirmations, in
my opinion.

Worst case stuff to get a brainwashed Scientologist to read/view:

a) Class 8 Tape, Assists, and particularly the 8 minute clip, and
particularly the place LRH says the word "Xemu"

b) All the OT 3 bulletins and NOTs bulletins on Wikileaks, and all the
confidential "body thetans" discussion by LRH, the one's in LRH's
handwriting.

c) The 1968 Granada TV show, where LRH lies right on camera.

Once a lower level Scientologist has his faith in Hubbard shaken, it's
easier to get them out of Scientology.

The above raw material is the best to use to unbrainwash a
Scientologist.

To unbrainwash totally greenies, they just have to be shown the
internet, which they are more likely to use on their own already.

Older brainwashed Scientologists, I think it easiest to direct them to
Hubbard's own words and the videos of Hubbard (1968 Granada
Productions is the most devastating), and to Hubbard's Affirmations,
and to the sites of Hubbard's true history, the Chris Owens
research.

"Body Thetans" and "Xenu", and the tape clip of Hubbard saying "Xemu"
is instant unbrainwashing material to lower level long term
Scientologists who know of the Wall of Fire and Fourth Dynamic Engram.

I think leading lower level by long term Scientologists into simle
discussions unemotionally about "body thetans" and "Xenu" and the
"Wall of Fire" and "The Fourth Dynamic Engram" and explaining what OT
levels 3, 4, 5 6 and 7 all deal in one way or another with "body
thetan" removal, THIS is what helps put the whole Bridge to Total
Freedom into perspective to the under-educated lower level
Scientologists, which make up the majority of the followers of the
movement.

It also undermines the status/authority pecking order that the secrecy/
penalty rules have on ALL of the members.

Then lower level members see why the "OT" people act like they do.

Then lower level Scientologists who've worked for years and NEVER
gotten to OT 3, see why there are defections, and they will finally
see why there is such a long term problem for the whole movement.

Eldon

Feb 1, 2009, 11:42:05 AM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 5:20 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> The Affirmations by Hubbard are prime unbrainwashing material.
>
> Anyone who's spent some time being brainwashed by Hubbard, can see the
> truth (similarity) in Hubbard's affirmations, and it is just the death
> knell to one's support for Hubbard. One sees Hubbard's extremist
> views in plain sight, and it is easier to let Hubbard go out of one's
> life.
>
> Gerry Armstrong's actions are positively in my opinion of all time
> importance for all he's done getting Hubbard's private writings into
> the public domain.
>
> Only brainwashed Hubbardites deflect the argument into details.
>
> From the people who've finally let Scientology/Hubbard go, the reading
> of the Affirmations is on par with finally reading all the OT 3 and
> above material on the internet and listening to the Assists lecture
> and the clip of LRH telling the OT 3 story.
>
> It is so damaging.
>
> Hubbard's Affirmations is an easier target to deflect argument about.
>
> The triad of worst case scenario material that is most effective in
> unbrainwashing a Scientologist, though, is Hubbard's Affirmations, in
> my opinion.

The only problem with the Affirmations is that they are easy to
dismiss as something forged by SMERSH or whatever, in order to damage
his rep. I don't know how one would go about authenticating them so a
loyal Scientologist would believe they were genuine. The OT III stuff
and anything on tape are easier.

xenufrance

Feb 1, 2009, 11:58:06 AM2/1/09

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 87ee5907-2d39-4d06...@s14g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

Looks great indeed, Chck.

I'm very often using as well some facts about the medical allegations of the
old fatguy about drugs, the purif, the radiations, the niacin flush, his
evident ignorance of medicine and psychology researches, and, most of all,
the extremely tricked OCA and stress tests, insisting on the lies, etc, as
well as the prices of the scam.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 12:23:33 PM2/1/09

To the people like me, former longterm dupes, the Affirmations are
instantly recognized as legitimate.

Longterm dupes, who have made their first steps in rejecting Hubbard,
when we stumble upon the Affirmations, it is a solid blow to our
Hubbard loyalty.

Believe me, if you could interview all the ex long term believers, and
survey how many of the long term people when they stumble upon the
Affirmations and read them, you will discover the impact those
writings have.

Only people who've been brainwashed by Hubbard's crap, who've put in
years of supporting the hype, to the extreme degree of pushing one's
reality to fit with Hubbards, and when such a person comes BACK to
normalcy, believe me, the Affirmations are volitile fuel to blasting
off a HUGE chunk of allegience to Hubbard!!!

I am discussing the material to unbrainwash and return a Scientologist
to normalcy.

Not of the people who reject Hubbard and know he's a fraud from the
get-go, since the damn word "Scientology" smacks of a con-man's
pretentious conscious labelling of his subject in hopes of selling his
product quickly to those dupes who read legitimacy into the subject
from their first hearing/seeing the label of the subject.

I'd say the discussion on the other thread about the Affirmations is
mostly from the viewpoing of persons NOT brainwashed into the mess.

I'm a long term dupe.

The Affirmations helped me eject Hubbard more easily, once I started
throwing Hubbard ideas out of my head.

Arguing them historically, realize if you've been a longterm dupe, you
buy the internal propaganda on Hubbard, and you know it is
wordsmithing polishing and gilding the lilyism of Hubbard's life in a
desperate attempt to keep the founder in good thoughts.

The Affirmations fully align with a LOT of Hubbard policies and ideas,
and to the experienced long term dupe, they read like Hubbard, and
follow so many of his principles in later years of writings.

My guess is any defected Class 8 ex Scientologist whose read the
Affirmations, I'll bet the majority of them see Hubbard clear as a
bell, in those Affirmations.

I'm talking about unduping the advanced dupes.

The Affirmations go on my list of unbrainwashing material, and I thank
all who made those available, and particularly Gerry Armstrong.

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 2:08:47 PM2/1/09
On 1 Feb, 17:20, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

> The Affirmations by Hubbard are prime unbrainwashing material.
>
> Anyone who's spent some time being brainwashed by Hubbard, can see the
> truth (similarity) in Hubbard's affirmations, and it is just the death
> knell to one's support for Hubbard.  One sees Hubbard's extremist
> views in plain sight, and it is easier to let Hubbard go out of one's
> life.

A bit nonsense wouldn't you think?

We have this write-up:
http://tiny.cc/gerrys_affirmations

And we have also this blog from Bernie:
http://tiny.cc/another_look_at_the_affirmations

Is your message the countermove of the anti-Scientology movement?

RR

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 2:11:45 PM2/1/09

Gerry Armstrong his reputation is based as it appears entirely on
false merits.

>I don't know how one would go about authenticating them so a
> loyal Scientologist would believe they were genuine. The OT III stuff
> and anything on tape are easier.

Why don't you brainwash them into 'believing' something that CAN NOT
BE SUBSTANTIATED! And you people think you are 'freeing' people?
Give me a break.

RR

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 2:17:18 PM2/1/09
On 1 Feb, 18:23, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

May I know whee you base that on? Your evaluation? I haven't been that
long familiar with Scientology as you, nonetheless I perceive nothing
within the Affirmations as if they would be legitimate! Again, what is
your data?

I fear that Gerry Armstrong these latter days received a significant
blow in regards to his credibility. After all his hero-ship was
entirely based on assumption and him alleging. Which he continues to
do till this day.

RR

Eldon

Feb 1, 2009, 2:35:21 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 6:23 pm, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>

OK, if it worked for you, I guess it would undupe some other advanced
dupes. I just thought The Affirmations would be out reality to some
people and send them into denial; but that would probably be those who
didn't spend a long time in the SO.

roadrunn...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 3:49:31 PM2/1/09

You don't want to get it, alright. Well, they are 'out of
authenticy'!!! Does THAT get through to you???

RR

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2009, 4:15:50 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 10:20 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

Gerry Armstrong insults intelligence of any person in the universe?

Because he thinks anybody is so dumb and believes him, the
pathological liar.

He lies about me since years on his website too. He calls me a "David
Miscavige operation" despite I just saw him just once in person and
never talked to him. Also, it is broadly known that David Miscavige
accepted the dead person of January 1986 to be L. Ron Hubbard while I
say that this man was not L. Ron Hubbard but an impostor. In other
words, this alone does not result in a basis of support or cooperation
from my side. I can't say it clearer, can I?

The German secret service and the psychiatrists behind them work since
decades at it to ruin L. Ron Hubbard's reputation and legacy. They
forge his material, steal his material, forge him and plant writings
that he never came from L. Ron Hubbard. With dummies and corrupt
people, they have some success. However, smart people can look behind
the set up.

Gerry Armstrong and Omar Garrison apparently work hand in hand
together, trying to smear L. Ron Hubbard's reputation.

These "affirmations" or "admissions" were never in L. Ron Hubbard's
files. Armstrong is LYING as he is the pathological liar.

Many Scientologists are excellent writers. If the orgs would not be
infiltrated by international German secret service agents, no
dishonest and conspiring Omar Garrison ever would have hired.
Scientologists know how to study and make the best writers in the
world.

Since many decades, the fanatical German secret service tries to find
something, which they can pin on L. Ron Hubbard but there is nothing!
So, what do they do? THEY FORGE HIM.

Gerald Armstrong and his friends know of course that these
"affirmations" are forgeries and that is why he immediately destroyed
them as they are afraid of being convicted of forgery. If Armstrong,
Garrison and anybody else of the destructive pro-Germany cult would
NOT KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE AFFIRMATIONS ARE FORGERIES, they NEVER
would have destroyed the forgeries.

Gerry Armstrong and his anti-religious pro psychiatry cult know for
sure that the AFFIRMATIONS ARE FORGERIES. Gerry stated before that no
evidence would be necessary to prove his non-existing points. He is a
black propagandist and says that just alleging would be enough. This
tells everything about his miserable little twisted character and his
lack of professionalism.

GERRY ARMSTRONG THINKS ANYBODY EXCEPT HIM IS STUPID! What a dummy! He
destroyed the "affirmation", wiped them from his "hard drive" because
he knew that they are forgery. If he would not know this for sure, he
would have locked the originals in a safe deposit box or to an
attorney and tattooed the "affirmation" all over his skinny body. He
is not afraid of Scientology. He is afraid that a judge will sent him
to jail for forgery!

He also indicated that his "source" (German psych secret service of
course) did not mail him "all", which means that they continue to
write forgeries in the name of L. Ron Hubbard. With Armstrong they
have a conscienceless agent who will spread the forgery all over the
Internet and with this friends, the anti-religious extremists, they
have corrupt people who repeat these forgeries despite that they know
that they are forgeries.

L. Ron Hubbard had no sexual problems. He was a very uptone person
with no aberrations and anxieties but Gerry Armstrong has demonstrated
his in the past. (Posted naked behind an object and published it and
other sexually twisted stunts.) The only thing that was not good in
L. Ron Hubbard's life is that the German p$ychs and their secret
service would not leave him be. He was stalked, persecuted, kidnapped,
almost assassinated, defamed, forged, impostored and at the end killed
on order of the German secret service. And despite all of that, he
remained a very ethical person.

The German secret service, their psychs and people like Armstrong are
green with envy and jealous about L. Ron Hubbard and that is why they
continue to smear his name.

L. Ron Hubbard was appalled by any form of violence. The affirmations
are completely contrary to the scientific tonescale that he developed
in which he clearly proved that brutality and sexual perversions are
LOW and people should improve their tone level as HIGH on the
tonescale, life would be good.

I came to the conclusion that the affirmation are confessions by Gerry
Armstrong's case officers, the psychiatrists of the German secret
service.

As for history: it is a fact that the former NAZI Gehlen spy ring was
NEVER DISMANTLED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AND WAS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO
OPERATE.

Now you know who really wrote the affirmations!

He also mentioned Keith Henson in his affidavit as credible source,
despite he wants to multiply his own body in space and his daughters
(have nothing to do with Scientology)
complained publicly about him sexually molesting them when they were
children. These affirmations fit a lot more to the character of the
people who defame L. Ron Hubbard but to L. Ron Hubbard.

I believe that Gerry Armstrong and his supporters and case officers
violated so many international laws that they could and should be
locked away for life. The reputation destroyer Gerry Armstrong is
very afraid to being sued, and I think he should be. He tries to
destroy the religion of many by spreading these forgeries all over the
world. He is a liar and uses the word God in his malicious writings to
fool dummies into thinking that he would be religious. Armstrong is
not religious. It is just an act. He does not even believe remotely in
God. Al Queda terrorists say that they are religious and they are
blowing people up. They are not religious either.

He says he would be against "Miscavige"-Scientology but it is L. Ron
Hubbard who is defamed by Armstrong. L. Ron Hubbard and his original
religious writings are the ultimate target of the German psych secret
service.

I posted this before: There were numerous people who used the name of
L. Ron Hubbard. The founder of Scientology never was married to a
Sarah Northrup or a Polly. Conveniently, they are using the life
stories of different people, people who used the same name and
impostors and the real L. Ron Hubbard has to suffer for it. It is all
organized by the German secret service, its insane p$ychs who were
also the men behind Hitler.

The truth will come out, Gerry, and you will go into history as what
you really are: a piece of disgusting lying slime who allowed himself
to he used by Germans. Who knows, perhaps Canada will kick you one day
out of Canada.

Barbara Schwarz

Here more critic about the "affirmation", the dirty forgeries.

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/papers-scientology/hubbard_vs_nwo1-b.html#gerryresponds

http://anotherlookatscientology2.blogspot.com/2009/01/hubbards-affirmations-written-by-gerry.html

Milla

Sep 30, 2013, 11:49:44 AM9/30/13
My dear,

Mind control is very real. I hope you don't feel in any way inferior or embarrassed when you refer to yourself as a "long-term dupe" :)

Please tell me your thoughts, how would I go about unbrainwashing someone who has some serious problems such as regular drug and alcohol abuse, a history of childhood molestation and rape, and a consequent very low self esteem?

Such people are the perfect victims for this cult because Scientology feeds directly into their mindset of "everything that has happened to you is your fault, and you need to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, and it's going to cost you either a TON of money, or your soul for 1 Billion years."

They love this kind of philosophy because deed down they believe that they are worthless and that everything is their fault. Scientology affirms this for them and tells them that they need to be responsible for their own salvation?

Honest Abe

Sep 30, 2013, 12:18:02 PM9/30/13
"Milla" <camillep...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Actually, dianetics - taken by con-man Flubbard from the "abreaction
therapy" of psychologist Alfred Korzybski - CAN greatly help such people.
$cientology knows this, and uses it as their bait. The problem is finding an
ethical (dictionary definition of "ethics") therapist to deliver it
competently at a fair price with respect for the subject's self-determinism.