Angstbunny Brettstam is so proud to be osa! And Magoo congratulates him I wonder where Touretzky is?

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered.

Feb 1, 2006, 10:33:21 AM2/1/06
http://tinyurl.com/c6bux

The link leads to a thread of this board.

You can find it by searching for:

" I made it! I am an OSA operation! "

(by: Brettstam!) as well.

Don't let yourself being mislead. Brettstam tries to act as if he would
mock, but he is not. And it's not his words which count, it is his
actions, for example it was him who reported libellously and lyingly
Truth Seeker as being a spammer, which he is not. Truth Seeker posts
his articles in a kind of rhythmic manner to make all the people able
to read them. This is very effective and no spam. But Brettstam lies
about him and does him harm. If you read one, only one of the articles
you will easily be able to differentiate and recognise who the true
critic is and who an osa operation.

.Lily.

For further enlightenment, please read some of Truth Seeker's articles:
:: The Hitchhiker's Guide Through A.R.S. - Complete List Of Truth
Seeker's Articles About This Newsgroup ::

or try this link: http://tinyurl.com/a7vth

:: The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology :: (very important!)
http://tinyurl.com/7czej updated version http://tinyurl.com/bbmye

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

Feb 1, 2006, 10:39:52 AM2/1/06

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered. skrev:

> http://tinyurl.com/c6bux
>
> The link leads to a thread of this board.
>
> You can find it by searching for:
>
> " I made it! I am an OSA operation! "
>
> (by: Brettstam!) as well.
>
> Don't let yourself being mislead. Brettstam tries to act as if he would
> mock, but he is not. And it's not his words which count, it is his
> actions, for example it was him who reported libellously and lyingly
> Truth Seeker as being a spammer, which he is not. Truth Seeker posts
> his articles in a kind of rhythmic manner to make all the people able
> to read them. This is very effective and no spam. But Brettstam lies
> about him and does him harm. If you read one, only one of the articles
> you will easily be able to differentiate and recognise who the true
> critic is and who an osa operation.
>
> .Lily.

And this is a made up website with phony names.

http://ulf.ing-steen.se/~ulf/narconondebateinenglish.htm

as is my cv

http://ulf.ing-steen.se/~ulf/curriculum_vitae.htm

this is exciting !!!

orkeltatte

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered.

Feb 1, 2006, 10:50:12 AM2/1/06

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam wrote:
<snip>

> And this is a made up website with phony names.
>
> http://ulf.ing-steen.se/~ulf/narconondebateinenglish.htm
>
> as is my cv
>
> http://ulf.ing-steen.se/~ulf/curriculum_vitae.htm

Thanks for confessing.
And for explaining, why you do it:

> this is exciting !!!
>
> orkeltatte

.Lily.

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam

Feb 1, 2006, 11:21:08 AM2/1/06
Are you merely posing as a complete dimwit , or is what we see what we
get?

orkeltatte

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered.

Feb 1, 2006, 2:50:48 PM2/1/06

Orkeltatte aka Ulf Brettstam wrote:

You don't get what you see.
And you don't get what you don't see.