Have any of you seen or talked to Zack?

Grace

Sep 9, 2006, 2:05:16 PM9/9/06
My name is Grace Aaron. My husband, Ken, and I were both declared
suppressive by the Church of Scientology in the spring of 2000. Our
son, Zachary, was pressured to disconnect from me, his mother, Ken, his

father, and Johnny, his brother. We have had only minimal
communication with him since that time.

We have filmed several interviews with other victims of the Scientology

practise of disconnection. We recently added two new interviews. Aida

Thomas, who trained in Scientology to the very high status of Class 8
Auditor, is the guest on both shows. These videos can be accessed
at:

http://www.ReligiousShunning.org

If you have seen or spoken with Zack Aaron or any of the many other
people who have been pressured into disconnecting from family
members, please consider sending me a personal e-mail. I would
very much like to hear news about Zack and will do my best to
transmit news to other relatives about their 'lost' family members.

If you get the chance to watch any of the videos or view the website,
let us know what you think of them. Also, let me know if you have any

trouble with the site or with viewing any of the videos.

Thanks to all of you who have given me feedback already. Many, many
people have already viewed my interviews with Dave Sweetland, Patty
Braine and Kelly Blanpied. These videos are now being linked to from
many different places and have been mirrored and copied and passed
around. We know that over 5,000 people have accessed them on Google
alone. We have received some heart rending e-mails in response to
these videos. If there is any way we can help any of you to speak out
on this subject let us know.

If you are a victim of religious shunning and would like to be
interviewed please contact us by e-mail. Also, if any of you would be

willing to be interviewed who have enforced, ordered or shunned another

or others we would be very interested. We are in the Los Angeles area,

so that is where the interview would take place. Religious shunning is

practiced by other groups besides Scientology and we are more than
willing to interview anyone who has experienced shunning related to any

group.

If you or someone you know has been a victim of religious shunning (or
perpetrator, for that matter) and would like us to post your story on
our website but are not close enough to Los Angeles to be interviewed,
please contact us. We can work with written communications, photos,
home video, etc. The more people who speak out using their real names
the better.

Again, thank you all for the encouragement, assistance and support. It

is much appreciated.

Grace Aaron

Ball of Fluff

Sep 9, 2006, 2:55:36 PM9/9/06

"Grace" <grace...@digizip.com> wrote in message

> My name is Grace Aaron. My husband, Ken, and I were both declared
> suppressive by the Church of Scientology in the spring of 2000.

You are such a nice lady, Grace, and I say that from the heart.

I can't relate to or condone anyone who'd say that you were suppressive or
shouldn't be talked to.

I truly hope that you are reunited with your child.

Warmly,

Claire

Grace

Sep 9, 2006, 3:32:58 PM9/9/06

Thank you so much, Claire. I appreciate your good wishes.

Grace

moontaco

Sep 9, 2006, 5:49:47 PM9/9/06

Hi Grace. You may remember me--I wrote you awhile back to tell you I'd
found Zack's profile on MySpace. Have you checked it lately? I just
did, and he updated it last month, and it shows that he was on there as
recently as today. Unfortunately he hasn't updated the blog part of his
page, so there's not much "news."

moontaco

Beckyboo

Sep 11, 2006, 12:55:37 AM9/11/06