The RPF Insider Newsletter # 2

Magoo

Oct 6, 2004, 10:14:03 AM10/6/04

The RPF Insider Newsletter # 2

As I was telling you earlier, there is this total frantic control of all the
RPF members. We are not allowed to be seen by anybody, public or staff. This
is supposedly upsetting the regular staff so much on their jobs that we are
being secluded from the world. I think they are doing a pretty good job at
it, because I'm sure that you don't see about 170 people running around in
grey T-shirts do you? Grey T-shirts are by the way "our uniform". We are
hidden in the west wing of the building and in the basement. We are also
working on top of the building that is called the "old services building".
This is a secluded space where noise from the air conditioners drowns out
any sounds of our work of sanding wood or other construction projects. This
is the building were the crew laundry is and the one next to the motorpool
gate.

There is an ongoing project that has been worked on for years now,
consisting of "moving the RPF spaces to one location". We spend a lot of
time renovating rooms and moving personal belongings around. For over 10
years, the RPF used to be located on the 2nd floor of the Lebanon Hall
building, which is right in the middle of the complex. The RPF grew in such
number that there was no place to berth everybody and the living conditions
were getting just too crowded. The RPF has been very busy moving rooms from
one building to another, full offices, all equipment, beds and everything.
We are now out of the Leb Hall since a bit less than a year and are now all
in the Main building west wing. One of the reasons we had to move everybody
over to the other side, was because we were "running into crew" all the time
as the main path is just outside the main dining room.This apparently upset
them and distracted them so much from their daily routines that we have to
be segregated with force. In order to implement this fully, we had locks
installed on the emergency doors that go out to the roof between the
buildings and we have to travel on that route to not be seen! Only certain
people have the keys. and we can not even go back and forth between the
buildings, without someone coming with us to totally control that we don't
meet any other crewmembers.
This project has now coming to it's last stage, where the confidential OT
course room is getting moved also, as the students running back and forth
are creating so much "traffic" that the OT III and OT V course rooms have to
move. This is a big evolution as the "OT Materials" have to be kept in a
safe and be checked daily by the security guards. The place has alarms and
one can not come in or out without a key and a magnetic security card. Only
OTs are allowed to access this area. The evolution is slowed down however as
there are quite some material costs involved, and the new security system
and location has to be fully approved by RTC, the top police organization of
Scientology. The paper mill of approvals of such big changes takes forever.
The Scientology beaurocracy is worse than the government! Wait, wait wait.
We even started to move and build the new course room, and we came to a dead
halt, as we jumped the gun - it wasn't approved yet!

All the berthing spaces moved over to the west wing and everybody in the RPF
is now living and studying there. Even the RPF I/C's office is at the end of
the building next to the course rooms by the stair well. We have the
berthings on the 2nd floor, both sides. Just look for the white plastic in
front of the windows. This was put up to hide the bunk beds that go up to
the ceiling!!! But can you guys believe this: There are about 16 guys in one
little room, 4 bunks high. It's so small that it's impossible to have
everybody be in the room at the same time, so we have to go to bed staggered
in shifts! Another room that is a bit bigger has about 50 men in it. It's 2
rooms with a wall knocked out. The windows are only opened a little bit but
there is no ventilation at all. Can you imagine how it smells at night, when
50 sweaty hard working guys take their shoes off? Then you think that one
would be able to sleep being totally tired or wiped out from a full day of
hard work, but sometimes I can't even sleep because it's horrendous to
listen to a bunch of people that snore! The women also live in small rooms
with about 15 - 20 in each. They are also complaining of bad smell and
snoring! I'm actually wondering how it feels to live in a regular bed with
clean sheets and fresh air, after all these years. Hopefully soon I will be
able to experience a real life. By the way, if someone could arrange to have
the Health Department come and inspect this area, maybe something could be
done about this terrible living situation. It's hard to believe that we have
an invisible prison right in the middle of LA. A bunch of sardines packed
together in terrible living conditions. If the city would inspect this area,
I think they would close it down. It certainly is not humane...let alone
religious. I have to go.........

Rev. Desertphile de Rothschild

Oct 6, 2004, 12:46:55 PM10/6/04
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:14:03 -0700, "Magoo" <mag...@att.net> wrote:

(Trimmed)

> them and distracted them so much from their daily routines
> that we have to be segregated with force. In order to
> implement this fully, we had locks installed on the emergency
> doors that go out to the roof between the buildings and we
> have to travel on that route to not be seen! Only certain
> people have the keys. and we can not even go back and forth
> between the buildings, without someone coming with us to
> totally control that we don't

Has anyone contacted the county fire marshal to tell them about these
illegally-locked fire doors?

---
RE-ELECT PRESIDENT GORE IN 2004
http://lastliberal.org

Feisty

Oct 8, 2004, 11:24:06 PM10/8/04

Thanks for forwarding the messages Tory, the conditions a this prison are unimaginable!

"Magoo" <mag...@att.net> wrote in message news:4163...@news2.lightlink.com...

> The RPF Insider Newsletter # 2
>
> As I was telling you earlier, there is this total frantic control of all the
> RPF members. We are not allowed to be seen by anybody, public or staff. This
> is supposedly upsetting the regular staff so much on their jobs that we are
> being secluded from the world. I think they are doing a pretty good job at
> it, because I'm sure that you don't see about 170 people running around in
> grey T-shirts do you? Grey T-shirts are by the way "our uniform". We are
> hidden in the west wing of the building and in the basement. We are also
> working on top of the building that is called the "old services building".
> This is a secluded space where noise from the air conditioners drowns out
> any sounds of our work of sanding wood or other construction projects. This
> is the building were the crew laundry is and the one next to the motorpool
> gate.

This is nuts! Construction workers make over 50 bucks an hour, and have unions to protect
them from unfair practices? This keeps sounding like a sweat shop, or prison.

> There is an ongoing project that has been worked on for years now,
> consisting of "moving the RPF spaces to one location". We spend a lot of
> time renovating rooms and moving personal belongings around. For over 10
> years, the RPF used to be located on the 2nd floor of the Lebanon Hall
> building, which is right in the middle of the complex. The RPF grew in such
> number that there was no place to berth everybody and the living conditions
> were getting just too crowded. The RPF has been very busy moving rooms from
> one building to another, full offices, all equipment, beds and everything.

Movers, thats a couple hundred dollar job at least. These people are fooled into it
because their "bad?"

> We are now out of the Leb Hall since a bit less than a year and are now all
> in the Main building west wing. One of the reasons we had to move everybody
> over to the other side, was because we were "running into crew" all the time
> as the main path is just outside the main dining room.This apparently upset
> them and distracted them so much from their daily routines that we have to
> be segregated with force. In order to implement this fully, we had locks
> installed on the emergency doors that go out to the roof between the
> buildings and we have to travel on that route to not be seen! Only certain
> people have the keys. and we can not even go back and forth between the
> buildings, without someone coming with us to totally control that we don't
> meet any other crewmembers.

Paranoia to whomever makes these rules

Not to mention adequate showers and toilets.

I didn't know the building served as a "bunk house."
Isn't this an office bldg so to speak? Didn't know it could serve as a prison residence.
Didn't know that exceeding the maximum limit of people was allowed in office commercial
bldgs because its a rule of a cult to use it as a residence.

Too much. What's the phone number, 311?

Feisty

ida j. camburn

Oct 9, 2004, 6:16:41 PM10/9/04
"Feisty" <su...@skytoday.com> wrote in message news:<qRI9d.5104$5b1....@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com>...
When I read of the purchase of the old Cedars of Lebabon Hospital by the
Scientology organization I wrote to my son who at that time had just gone
in the org at ASHO. He wrote back that he was over at the "big blue'to help
get the "hospital" smell out of the rooms. I bet the smell in the basement
exceeds any "smell" that the old hospital housed.
Some time ago I had a mother of a Scientologist write to me that her daughter
was staying at the Big Blue and told me the amount of rent that she paid. I
do not remember the exact amount. Her daughter was working at Bridge
Publications. The last I heard they had moved her to ABLE (she is a pretty
young women so I can see where they would use her there.
I think most of us realize that the most destructive cult in the world seems
to operate with no answer to the Health dept, Police Dept. or whatever.
All this in America. The fact that the slaves were freed means nothing to
Miscavige and his true believers.

Ida