Protests - Dip in Numbers

Jonnie Tyler

Jun 19, 2008, 11:26:14 PM6/19/08
For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests. This
information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used to
keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up with
that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.

Thanks to the Enturbulation Week in Review, we finally have an answer to
that question. Enturbulation Week in Review is a great service, because
people like myself have no time to follow up Enturbulation.org (hard enough
just to keep up with ARS) and, unfortunately, only the "good news" are being
followed to ARS, the "bad news" never seem to make it - a bad idea because
bad news not reported will eventually hit you in the back.

Here is that answer:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonymous-facing-difficulties-heise-de-18972/
"At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
been decreasing slowly, but steadily. In may there were still almost 4000
protestors, with regards to june 14th as of yet only a little over 3000
protestors have been counted.
<snip>
The largest masses met once again in London, New York, San Francisco and
Washington D.C. Other places such as Toronto only counted a fraction of past
protests (march: about 250, june: about 50). The german events in Berlin,
Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less participants than those in may. On
the other hand, the numbers grew in Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart."

FTSOH

Jun 19, 2008, 11:34:23 PM6/19/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:26:14 +0800.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID:
<xrF6k.200276$fB7.1...@en-nntp-06.dc1.easynews.com>
And the Organization Header: Forte Inc. http://www.forteinc.com/apn/.
The famous author: "Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid>.
Wrote on the subject: Protests - Dip in Numbers:

Yes, it was decided that it didn't take 9000 people to eradicate this
cult. It's better to save strength by only using the number needed at
every moment to take down your enemy.

t_shuffle

Jun 19, 2008, 11:36:39 PM6/19/08

"Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
message

So, how do you feel about that? I'm dying to hear your take.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD

Jun 20, 2008, 5:29:32 AM6/20/08

"Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
> impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests.
> This information seemed to be found nowhere.

Have you known anyone else who was so easily puzzled?

FTSOH

Jun 20, 2008, 5:31:25 AM6/20/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:29:32 +0100.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <485b...@news2.lightlink.com>
And the Organization Header: Lightlink Internet.
The famous author: "\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, OD"
<not-eart...@nor-hotmail.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Protests - Dip in Numbers:

You forgot <LC> and </LC>

Eldon

Jun 20, 2008, 5:49:08 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 5:36 am, "t_shuffle" <thorazineshuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> messagenews:xrF6k.200276$fB7.1...@en-nntp-06.dc1.easynews.com

> > For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it
> > was nearly impossible to get the number of protesters
> > during the monthly protests. This information seemed to
> > be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used to
> > keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests
> > did not keep up with that practice, Even worst, they
> > simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.
> > Thanks to the Enturbulation Week in Review, we finally
> > have an answer to that question. Enturbulation Week in
> > Review is a great service, because people like myself
> > have no time to follow up Enturbulation.org (hard enough
> > just to keep up with ARS) and, unfortunately, only the
> > "good news" are being followed to ARS, the "bad news"
> > never seem to make it - a bad idea because bad news not
> > reported will eventually hit you in the back.
> > Here is that answer:
>
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonym...

> > "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors
> > met worldwide at their local scientology centers. Since
> > then the number of protestors has been decreasing slowly,
> > but steadily. In may there were still almost 4000
> > protestors, with regards to june 14th as of yet only a
> > little over 3000 protestors have been counted. <snip>
> > The largest masses met once again in London, New York,
> > San Francisco and Washington D.C. Other places such as
> > Toronto only counted a fraction of past protests (march:
> > about 250, june: about 50). The german events in Berlin,
> > Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less participants
> > than those in may. On the other hand, the numbers grew in
> > Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart."
>
> So, how do you feel about that? I'm dying to hear your take.

It's no surprise that the numbers are decreasing somewhat as the
initial excitement wore off. I do think there will be a big turnout in
Washington, D.C. in July, where a big national demo has been
organized.

Naturally, there will be a surge when the next major scandal erupts. I
don't know if the recent Narconon tragedy in Atlanta will be enough,
but the evil cult is sure to manufacture another one of major
magnitude shortly.

kennethno...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2008, 6:46:04 AM6/20/08
On Jun 19, 8:26 pm, "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

> http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonym...

> "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at

I love when Anonymous talks about their protest numbers being over
9000, or actually any of their numbers being over 9,000.
Scientologists eat this up as fact. It's beyond words how epic this
is.

Is this what happens when you audit and become clear in Scientology?
Is this what happens when you lose all your space cooties from Xenu?
You lose your sense of humor? That sucks heh

Here's a little help to Scientologists and OSA about the 9,000 who
turned out at this last picket of your cult:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=over+9000

--
Anonymous websites:
http://www.enturbulation.org

Anonymous news and meet up groups:
http://partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology

Tom Cruise Crazy video pulled by Scientology lawyers:
http://www.scientomogy.com/tom_cruise_secret_scien ...

Scientology Fair Game:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientolog ...

What if Scientology actually made a TRUTHFUL infomercial?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUbdAw9V4Y

Ex Scientology kids:
http://www.exscientologykids.com

Hartley Patterson

Jun 20, 2008, 8:04:41 AM6/20/08
Barry...@invalid.invalid:

> "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
> their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
> been decreasing slowly, but steadily.

I don't dispute those figures, but from the low of previous years when for
a long period less than 10 people were picketing regularly worldwide, the
long term trend is up. Anti-Scientology is the world's fastest growing
protest movement. :-)

Total numbers don't show other important data such as 'churn' - how many
people are giving up, how many new Anonymous are being recruited? Is the
demographic still changing as it did at the start?

Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
only cults that can do this for you!

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/index.htm

WolfyRik

Jun 20, 2008, 8:34:41 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 1:04 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> BarryPep...@invalid.invalid:

Tis true on many levels. The numbers at protests may 'ebb and flow',
but if any of the ebbs are caused by people getting bored etc, then
all it means is that those who continue are hardcore grinders who are
in it for the long-haul. Meanwhile other people, like-minded, will
continue to join up as the CoS continues it's behavior.

People who like to look down on Anons or criticise them (especially
the CoS), try to believe or make others believe that Anonymous vs the
CoS occurred as a spontaneous attack with little or no motivation. The
truth is that Anonymous took on this challenge as a direct result of
the actions of the so called "church" of scientology. As long as
scientology keeps behaving the way it does, following and duplicating
"source" in other words as long as the CoS keeps being itself, more
people will react to their actions and join up with Anons and the
Critics.

As Tory says "scientology, David miscavige, you make your own enemies".

Monica Pignotti

Jun 20, 2008, 9:53:55 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 8:04 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> BarryPep...@invalid.invalid:
>

> > "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
> > their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
> > been decreasing slowly, but steadily.
>
> I don't dispute those figures, but from the low of previous years when for
> a long period less than 10 people were picketing regularly worldwide, the
> long term trend is up. Anti-Scientology is the world's fastest growing
> protest movement. :-)
>
> Total numbers don't show other important data such as 'churn' - how many
> people are giving up, how many new Anonymous are being recruited? Is the
> demographic still changing as it did at the start?
>
> Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
> posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
> lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
> only cults that can do this for you!

Indeed. Let the rationalizations begin!

Monica Pignotti

Jun 20, 2008, 9:57:33 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 8:34 am, WolfyRik <Wolfy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 1:04 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

> > BarryPep...@invalid.invalid:
>
> > > "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
> > > their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
> > > been decreasing slowly, but steadily.
>
> > I don't dispute those figures, but from the low of previous years when for
> > a long period less than 10 people were picketing regularly worldwide, the
> > long term trend is up. Anti-Scientology is the world's fastest growing
> > protest movement. :-)
>
> > Total numbers don't show other important data such as 'churn' - how many
> > people are giving up, how many new Anonymous are being recruited? Is the
> > demographic still changing as it did at the start?
>
> > Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
> > posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
> > lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
> > only cults that can do this for you!
>
> > --
> > Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/index.htmhttp://news-from-bree.blogspot...

> Tis true on many levels. The numbers at protests may 'ebb and flow',
> but if any of the ebbs are caused by people getting bored etc, then
> all it means is that those who continue are hardcore grinders who are
> in it for the long-haul. Meanwhile other people, like-minded, will
> continue to join up as the CoS continues it's behavior.

Yep. As someone else we all know wrote, if they're going to quit, let
them quit fast. Who needs a bunch of dilettantes anyway? The ones with
the fixed, dedicated glares will hang in their for the duration. Maybe
a billion year contract would not be a bad idea.

> People who like to look down on Anons or criticise them (especially
> the CoS), try to believe or make others believe that Anonymous vs the
> CoS occurred as a spontaneous attack with little or no motivation. The
> truth is that Anonymous took on this challenge as a direct result of
> the actions of the so called "church" of scientology. As long as
> scientology keeps behaving the way it does, following and duplicating
> "source" in other words as long as the CoS keeps being itself, more
> people will react to their actions and join up with Anons and the
> Critics.
>

> As Tory says "scientology, David miscavige, you make your own enemies".- Hide quoted text -

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 20, 2008, 10:20:48 AM6/20/08
"Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
>impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests. This
>information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used to
>keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up with
>that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.

LOL! You ass, the numbers are still posted top the enturbulation.org web
site's message forums. Your inability to find it just means that you're
a fucking moron clam.

The numbers show that some Scientology crime offices had more civil rights
protesters than last month, some offices had less, all around the world.

You fucking insane clams are pathetic.

---
http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=71238
Scientology smacked down for trying to stop free speech

cultxpt

Jun 20, 2008, 10:25:54 AM6/20/08
wrote:
> For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
> impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests. This
> information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used to
> keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up with
> that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.
>
> Thanks to the Enturbulation Week in Review, we finally have an answer to
> that question. Enturbulation Week in Review is a great service, because
> people like myself have no time to follow up Enturbulation.org (hard enough
> just to keep up with ARS) and, unfortunately, only the "good news" are being
> followed to ARS, the "bad news" never seem to make it - a bad idea because
> bad news not reported will eventually hit you in the back.
>
> Here is that answer:
>
> http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonym...

> "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
> their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
> been decreasing slowly, but steadily. In may there were still almost 4000
> protestors, with regards to june 14th as of yet only a little over 3000
> protestors have been counted.
> <snip>
> The largest masses met once again in London, New York, San Francisco and
> Washington D.C. Other places such as Toronto only counted a fraction of past
> protests (march: about 250, june: about 50). The german events in Berlin,
> Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less participants than those in may. On
> the other hand, the numbers grew in Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart."

I've been quite surprised at the continuous turnout, actually. We only
planned annual protests in Clearwater, so I figured monthly was really
pushing it. But Anonymous has figured out ways to make the protests
both useful and fun.
I've said this already, but it might be worth repeating. Our
biggest protest in Clearwater was about 45 protesters. When I was at
the LMT we could hardly get locals to even come visit us, let alone
protest. Suddenly Anonymous comes along and has 250 protesters in
Clearwater! So the whole thing still blows me away.

jerald

Jun 20, 2008, 11:01:48 AM6/20/08
On Jun 19, 11:34 pm, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:26:14 +0800.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <xrF6k.200276$fB7.196...@en-nntp-06.dc1.easynews.com>

> And the Organization Header: Forte Inc.  http://www.forteinc.com/apn/.
> The famous author: "Jonnie Tyler" <BarryPep...@invalid.invalid>.

> Wrote on the subject: Protests - Dip in Numbers:
>

> >For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
> >impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests. This
> >information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used to
> >keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up with
> >that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.
>
> >Thanks to the Enturbulation Week in Review, we finally have an answer to
> >that question. Enturbulation Week in Review is a great service, because
> >people like myself have no time to follow up Enturbulation.org (hard enough
> >just to keep up with ARS) and, unfortunately, only the "good news" are being
> >followed to ARS, the "bad news" never seem to make it - a bad idea because
> >bad news not reported will eventually hit you in the back.
>
> >Here is that answer:
>
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonym...

> >"At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide at
> >their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors has
> >been decreasing slowly, but steadily. In may there were still almost 4000
> >protestors, with regards to june 14th as of yet only a little over 3000
> >protestors have been counted.
> ><snip>
> >The largest masses met once again in London, New York, San Francisco and
> >Washington D.C. Other places such as Toronto only counted a fraction of past
> >protests (march: about 250, june: about 50). The german events in Berlin,
> >Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less participants than those in may. On
> >the other hand, the numbers grew in Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart."
>
> Yes, it was decided that it didn't take 9000 people to eradicate this
> cult. It's better to save strength by only using the number needed at
> every moment to take down your enemy.- Hide quoted text -

Awwww Jonnie,

It was never the amount of protesters that mattered. Of couse the
numbers have droppeed as time has moved on. The 9000 were great to
see and be a part of. But what really matters is the 1000 or so who
have become lifelong critics. And the hundreds of people these new
critics will tell about scientology. If even 10 of these new people
become critics and tell a hundred...............

Its not the size of the flame, its how long the flame burns that
counts.

jerald

barb

Jun 20, 2008, 11:20:49 AM6/20/08

Anonymous is learning that smaller numbers are more effective, hence the
increasing number of flashraids.

Our SeaArrrgh raid was smaller than previous raids, but the number of
fliers handed out increased. We had to restock at Kinkos. Had just as
much fun as the bigger ones, and informed way more people. I think what
we're getting, besides the numbers of newbies who might stay for one or
two raids, is a core of dedicated people, who are well informed and
determined.

--
Barb "That's Captain Barbossa to you!"
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Eldon

Jun 20, 2008, 11:31:37 AM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 5:20 pm, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> Jonnie Tyler wrote:
> > For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
> > impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests.
> > This information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that
> > used to keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not
> > keep up with that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb.
> > and Mar. pages.
>
> > Thanks to the Enturbulation Week in Review, we finally have an answer to
> > that question. Enturbulation Week in Review is a great service, because
> > people like myself have no time to follow up Enturbulation.org (hard
> > enough just to keep up with ARS) and, unfortunately, only the "good
> > news" are being followed to ARS, the "bad news" never seem to make it -
> > a bad idea because bad news not reported will eventually hit you in the
> > back.
>
> > Here is that answer:
>
> >http://forums.enturbulation.org/26-think-tank/protest-movement-anonym...

> > "At the largest protests in march almost 9000 protestors met worldwide
> > at their local scientology centers. Since then the number of protestors
> > has been decreasing slowly, but steadily. In may there were still almost
> > 4000 protestors, with regards to june 14th as of yet only a little over
> > 3000 protestors have been counted.
> > <snip>
> > The largest masses met once again in London, New York, San Francisco and
> > Washington D.C. Other places such as Toronto only counted a fraction of
> > past protests (march: about 250, june: about 50). The german events in
> > Berlin, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less participants than
> > those in may. On the other hand, the numbers grew in Hamburg, Munich and
> > Stuttgart."
>
> Anonymous is learning that smaller numbers are more effective, hence the
> increasing number of flashraids.
>
> Our SeaArrrgh raid was smaller than previous raids, but the number of
> fliers handed out increased. We had to restock at Kinkos. Had just as
> much fun as the bigger ones, and informed way more people. I think what
> we're getting, besides the numbers of newbies who might stay for one or
> two raids, is a core of dedicated people, who are well informed and
> determined.

Watch out there. Scientology might start making Nazi comparisons for
the dozenth time or so.

Jonnie Tyler

Jun 20, 2008, 11:32:11 AM6/20/08
"Fredric L. Rice" <FR...@SkepticTank.Org> wrote in message

> "Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
>>impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests.
>>This
>>information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used
>>keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up
>>with
>>that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.
>
> LOL! You ass, the numbers are still posted top the enturbulation.org web
> site's message forums.

I do not read that forum and the pages I referred to were posted in the
activism section, not in the forum.

When I go the to forum, such as http://forums.enturbulation.org/, I do not
see "numbers posted top the enturbulation.org site's message forums". Care
to be more specific?

> Your inability to find it just means that you're
> a fucking moron clam.

They had two pages in the activism section at
http://enturbulation.org/activism. I saved the URL for the Feb. statistic
page:
http://www.enturbulation.org/activism/what-you-can-do/february-10th-2008/. I
do not see any links to statistical pages in the activism section anymore,
and the URL I saved comes back as "not found".

Maybe you can do better and point where these links and pages are?

The Chief Instigator

Jun 20, 2008, 11:40:47 AM6/20/08

I'd have checked out what's left of the Houston mission last Saturday, but
we were busy getting packed up for the annual trip to my hometown in
Appalachian Kentucky. We won't have that problem on August 11 (which is our
18th anniversary, too).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Benham, Kentucky
www.io.com/~patrick/aeros.php (TCI's 2008-09 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Android Cat

Jun 20, 2008, 12:16:46 PM6/20/08
Jonnie Tyler wrote:

> The largest masses met once again in London, New York, San Francisco
> and Washington D.C. Other places such as Toronto only counted a
> fraction of past protests (march: about 250, june: about 50). The
> german events in Berlin, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt had clearly less
> participants than those in may. On the other hand, the numbers grew
> in Hamburg, Munich and Stuttgart."

The Toronto org is a dead whale lying on Yonge St--how much kicking does it
need? As well, 250 is an unweldy number without blocking street traffic or
interfering with the neighbouring shops. (Unlike Scientology, they *could*
be successful if they pressed for an injuction against the protests.)

The Toronto anons also do frequent flash raids between the major events.
These are probably more disruptive to the org, which has to (their choice)
suddenly pull in the Stress tables, roll down the blinds, close up and route
everyone via the back door to avoid contamination by the Suppressive
Peoples. (They do this at the major events, but they have a month to plan
for it.)

--
Ron of that ilk.

Android Cat

Jun 20, 2008, 12:24:33 PM6/20/08
FTSOH wrote:

> Yes, it was decided that it didn't take 9000 people to eradicate this
> cult. It's better to save strength by only using the number needed at
> every moment to take down your enemy.

Who assigned sheer numbers as the victory conditions anyway?

If CoS would publically agree to shut down if the Anons hit a particular
number like 15,000, then Davy better have his bags packed and a flight to
Bulgravia booked. :-P

Jun 20, 2008, 1:03:06 PM6/20/08
1. 9000 is a meme. *face plam*
2. Schools out soon.
3. Can't attest to the other protests but London has a good turn out every
month.From what i hear though the herd is thining out, i wouldn't panic
though.

Hartley Patterson

Jun 20, 2008, 3:39:45 PM6/20/08
pign...@worldnet.att.net:

> > Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
> > posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
> > lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
> > only cults that can do this for you!
> >
> Indeed. Let the rationalizations begin!

'Rationalisation'? I thought it was well established that people with
purposes and goals in life are happier than those without?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Jun 20, 2008, 3:51:08 PM6/20/08
On Jun 20, 3:39 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> pigno...@worldnet.att.net:

> > > Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
> > > posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
> > > lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
> > > only cults that can do this for you!
>
> > Indeed. Let the rationalizations begin!
>
> 'Rationalisation'? I thought it was well established that people with
> purposes and goals in life are happier than those without?

Indeed,

There is a GREAT DEAL to be learned by gaining the understanding to
enable a person to see through the hurricane of rubbish thrown up by
Scientology.

It is my hope that THIS will be the way we turn the complete and utter
waste that is Scientology into something useful... an in your face
training school of life to enable those who can perservere the ability
to see through rubbish and call it for what it is.

Rubbish...

Boris and Lerma on Video discussing THIS:
http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/ex-scientologist-arnie-lerma-ex-cia-agent-boris-korczak-message-anonymous-19324/

Richard Ford

Jun 20, 2008, 6:01:29 PM6/20/08
On 20 Jun, 20:51, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Jun 20, 3:39 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > pigno...@worldnet.att.net:

> > > Indeed. Let the rationalizations begin!
>
> > 'Rationalisation'? I thought it was well established that people with
> > purposes and goals in life are happier than those without?
>
>  Indeed,
>
>  There is a GREAT DEAL to be learned by gaining the understanding to
> enable a person to see through the hurricane of rubbish thrown up by
> Scientology.
>
> It is my hope that THIS will be the way we turn the complete and utter
> waste that is Scientology into something useful... an in your face
> training school of life to enable those who can perservere the ability
> to see through rubbish and call it for what it is.
>
> Rubbish...
>
> Boris and Lerma on Video discussing THIS:http://forums.enturbulation.org/7-general-discussion/ex-scientologist...
>

> > --
> > Hartley Pattersonhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/index.htmhttp://news-from-bree.blogspot...- Hide quoted text -

The cult is spending a million dollars a day on fighting anon
(advertising, phony legal threats, ext).

How long can this go on without affectind David Miscavidges personal
fortune? One year, two years, five?

It has become a battle of endurance.

Hartley Patterson

Jun 20, 2008, 6:46:06 PM6/20/08
doorma...@googlemail.com:

> The cult is spending a million dollars a day on fighting anon
> (advertising, phony legal threats, ext).
>
> How long can this go on without affectind David Miscavidges personal
> fortune? One year, two years, five?
>
> It has become a battle of endurance.

The good thing about that is that Anonymous actually believe the Old Guard
when they say they aren't financed by big pharma and the Twelve Bankers,
so we haven't had to touch that funding line.

Ted Mayett

Jun 21, 2008, 8:03:19 PM6/21/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 06:57:33 -0700 (PDT), Monica Pignotti
<pign...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> Tis true on many levels. The numbers at protests may 'ebb and flow',
>> but if any of the ebbs are caused by people getting bored etc, then
>> all it means is that those who continue are hardcore grinders who are
>> in it for the long-haul. Meanwhile other people, like-minded, will
>> continue to join up as the CoS continues it's behavior.
>
>Yep. As someone else we all know wrote, if they're going to quit, let
>them quit fast. Who needs a bunch of dilettantes anyway? The ones with
>the fixed, dedicated glares will hang in their for the duration. Maybe
>a billion year contract would not be a bad idea.

bwaaaaaaaaa, when you are funny, you ARE funny
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--
Ted Mayett
Critical information regarding Scientology:

Ted Mayett

Jun 21, 2008, 8:14:20 PM6/21/08
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:25:54 -0700 (PDT), cultxpt <cul...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've said this already, but it might be worth repeating. Our
>biggest protest in Clearwater was about 45 protesters. When I was at
>the LMT we could hardly get locals to even come visit us, let alone
>protest. Suddenly Anonymous comes along and has 250 protesters in
>Clearwater! So the whole thing still blows me away.

Oh my goodness how you lie. Or are you simply that deluded? Maybe
you are seriously deluded. The big claim by you and the dripping
blood brigade, one of the big claims anyway was the support you were
getting from the clearwater locals. How they rallied about you,
supported you, and did pickets with you.

One of the alleged big achievements of the LMT, one of the main "rah
rah rah and look at us go" achievements was the sense of hope you gave
to the local citizens, and of the moral support, and support in
picketing that the local citizens gave to you.

You cannot deny this either, it is there in the google archives. You
might want to get those old posts deleted you know, anybody can dig
them up.

And this is not the first time you have reduced the number of
picketers you know, you did this for LA also. Posted numbers lower
than what actually occurred, I wonder why you do this. Do you ever
wonder why you do this? For without a doubt some of those clearwater
pickets had 60 and more in attendance.

Are you sure it wasn't 12 protesters in clearwater jeff? The lower
the numbers for clearwater, the better anonymous looks. Are you sure
it wasn't 12 instead of 45? Think about it for a minute.

obscene dog

Jun 21, 2008, 8:27:47 PM6/21/08
On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:14:20 -0400, Ted Mayett
<ars.to.t...@XXmmXXspamgourmet.com> wrote:

You're such a killjoy, Ted.

Your posts actually depress me.

<plonk>

--

Don't get in front of me.
What the... Oh, shi-

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 22, 2008, 11:13:00 AM6/22/08
"Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>"Fredric L. Rice" <FR...@SkepticTank.Org> wrote in message
>> "Jonnie Tyler" <Barry...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>>For the past few weeks I was puzzled by the fact that it was nearly
>>>impossible to get the number of protesters during the monthly protests.
>>>This information seemed to be found nowhere. Even Enturbulation.org that used
>>>to keep up statistic pages for the Feb. and Mar. protests did not keep up
>>>with that practice, Even worst, they simply took down the Feb. and Mar. pages.
>> LOL! You ass, the numbers are still posted top the enturbulation.org web
>> site's message forums.
>I do not read that forum and the pages I referred to were posted in the
>activism section, not in the forum.

Which is why you came to a mistaken conclusion. We will without a
doubt watch Anonymous' numbers decline over the months however we're
currently seeing numbers remains about the same with regional
differences. With the Summer months occuring in the Western half
of the globe, we will probably see numbers drop drastically in North
America.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 22, 2008, 11:13:03 AM6/22/08
"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>

> There is a GREAT DEAL to be learned by gaining the understanding to

>enable a person to see through the hurricane of rubbish thrown up by
>Scientology.

At minimum, keeping the crime syndicate in the news at least continues
to let people know that there is _something_ wrong with Scientology.
The Tom Cruise "interview" advertizement intended only for current
customers getting widely leaked to the real world went a long way toward
showing people just how bad Scientology can turn people's brains in to
delusional pudding.

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 22, 2008, 11:13:02 AM6/22/08
Hartley Patterson <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>pign...@worldnet.att.net:
>>> Enturbuation recently ran an interesting 'success story' thread, with
>>> posters claiming joining Anonymous had been beneficial in their personal
>>> lives, giving them back a sense of purpose that they had lost. It's not
>>> only cults that can do this for you!
>> Indeed. Let the rationalizations begin!
>'Rationalisation'? I thought it was well established that people with
>purposes and goals in life are happier than those without?

I think that perhaps Pignotti is Monica -- they seem to share the same
dysfunctional brain. But in any event, anyone who has a new hobby is
having fun, no "cult like behavior" needed -- unless the stupid woman
wants to pretend that stamp collecting is a cult. }:-}

Message has been deleted

Lafayette at The Beacon

Jun 25, 2008, 11:28:38 AM6/25/08
On 20 Jun, 13:34, WolfyRik <Wolfy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Tis true on many levels. The numbers at protests may 'ebb and flow',
> but if any of the ebbs are caused by people getting bored etc, then
> all it means is that those who continue are hardcore grinders who are
> in it for the long-haul. Meanwhile other people, like-minded, will
> continue to join up as the CoS continues it's behavior.

This is what I noticed in May. The protest in London clashed with many
of Anon's academic commitments and the numbers were lower, but as a
result the message seemed clearer. There were fewer pure lulzy
placards and whatnot, much more "on message" stuff. Also, Anon has
effectively allowed people such as myself, who were critical of CoS
before January of this year, to turn up at the protests.

--

Your humble servant,

Lafayette.

http://myurlisname.blogspot.com