The real reason Scientology hates the Germans

Truth Seeker

Feb 26, 2004, 3:34:18 AM2/26/04
The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:

The church of scientology doesn't like the Germans because the
Germans are STRONG minded people that are not going do bow down to
scientology's mind control attempts and that's why they hate them.
They hate anyone who gets in their way of trying to make this planet
one big scientology org.

Truth Seeker
++++++++++

"The first battle a warrior must win is the battle for his own mind"

Here is a list of the titles of all the articles posted earlier to
this newsgroup that the Church of Scientology does not want you to read.
If you're having a hard time finding them, just do a search on the title
of the article within this newsgroup with your newsreader or go to
google.com, select "groups" and enter the title of the article. Make sure
that if you do a search on a title to leave out the quotation marks:

*- "The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
*- "When does a Scientologist cease to be a Scientologist?"
*- "Never reveal your true identity on this newsgroup!"
*- "The injustice that was leveled against me by the Church of Scientology"
*- "Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"
*- "Want to know a good way to spot the undercover scientologists on this newsgroup?"
*- "The Church of Scientology creates their own enemies"
*- "The Church of Scientology discriminates against people based on their past"
*- "The Church of Scientology is a mind control organization"
*- "The Church of Scientology is like a shadow"
*- "The Church of Scientology's Decoy System"
*- "Be careful of somebody trying to get you to put your name on a petition!"
*- "Arnie Lerma answers this important question"
*- "How Scientology is playing both sides of the coin"
*- "How Scientology wants the reader to Misidentify things on this newsgroup"
*- "How the Church of Scientology tries to discredit it's critics"
*- "How to know if you have been manipulated by OSA on this newsgroup"
*- "How to spot the OSA members on this newsgroup"
*- "This is how to destroy the Church of Scientology"
*- "Another trick Scientologists who are pretending to be critics use on this newsgroup"
*- "A red flag that something isn't right with the Church of Scientology"
*- "How Scientology Creates Identity Confusion"
*- "Don't ever send your mail to other people on this newsgroup!"
*- "Scientology is flooding this newsgroup with news-like posts"
*- "Giving Scientology a taste of its own medicine"
*- "OSA's tactics in a nutshell"
*- "The effect The Church of Scientology is aiming for with those "Xenu" web sites"
*- "The key to how The Church of Scientology is trying to handle this newsgroup"
*- "The Magical Transformation of Church Member into Critic"
*- "The one thing the Church of Scientology won't help you go "free" from"
*- "The subject of CONTROL and the Church of Scientology"
*- "The truth about the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics""
*- "There are two justice systems in Scientology"
*- "Be careful logging on to Scientology related web sites!"
*- "Church of Scientology's Solution to Stopping Real Critics & Criticism of their church"
*- "Conclusions the Church of Scientology want you to come to"
*- "Here's the real reason the OSA trolls want you to go on those "xenu" web sites"
*- "Is the Church of Scientology really helping you get somewhere?"
*- "Proof that the justice system in Scientology isn't what they say it is"
*- "Some ways to "handle" the Church of Scientology"
*- "Tactics OSA uses to stop critics on this newsgroup"
*- "The discrepancies between what's in Scientology's books and how things are in reality"
*- "What a undercover OSA agent Will & Will Not do"
*- "Want to know if you have been manipulated by Scientology?"
*- "What a Scientology Staff member sees when they look at you"
*- "What does the Church of Scientology have against free speech?"
*- "What to do so OSA can't hurt you on this newsgroup"
*- "Another Inconsistency in Tory's story"
*- "Tory's real mission on this newsgroup"

If any of the articles listed in this index cannot be found, it is probably because the
Church of Scientology has illegally canceled it in order to keep anybody from reading it.
Please wait for me to re-post it in the future.

Thank You.

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Feb 26, 2004, 12:42:15 PM2/26/04
doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth Seeker) wrote in message news:<403daf36...@news.individual.net>...

> The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:
>

> The church of scientology doesn't like the Germans because the
> Germans are STRONG minded people that are not going do bow down to
> scientology's mind control attempts and that's why they hate them.
> They hate anyone who gets in their way of trying to make this planet
> one big scientology org.

The C of S does not hate the Germans. As a matter of act, many Germans
ARE Scientologists. Neither Ron nor I hate the Germans. I even once
posted that the Germans should watch their back as their still
existing Nazi psych mindcontroller secret service will not hesitate to
plot terror attack against Germans to demonstrate that they are not
the one who are doing it, otherwise they would not attack Germans.

However, Germany is the birth place of psychiatry and this country and
their government is more suppressive and sneaky than any other country
on earth.

The German psychs, the German authorities, the German secret service
agents are NOT strong minded people. They are fanatics, they are
insane and known of persecuting innocent people and Scientologists.
They are committing the mind control, not Scientologists. The German
secret service is also guilty of infiltrating and altering Scientology
from the inside.

And Truthseeker is nothing but one of their (very boring) spin
doctors.

Barbara Schwarz

Part I: Hi Benny! (Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi that is.) Posted on Google
and e-mailed to be...@psy.haifa.ac.il

I never have heard of you, Benny, unless recently, when one of the
anti-religious extremists, as listed on the
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org, threw your 22190 words of September
2003 in my direction. More about those extremists, which you cite as
reliable sources, attached.

I have read that large document, in which you bash the religion
Scientology, and as more I read, as more I started to wonder about
you, Benny.

Shouldn't you rather work on getting peace in the Middle East instead
picking a new fight with an American religion? Did not just a bomb go
off in your Haifa neigbourhood? Shouldn't you put all your energy in
resolving the problems first in your own country? I want to remind
you, Benny, that there is hardly any spot in the world that is crazier
as Israel, the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, and this craziness rages
on for decades. I have been to your website. I came to the conclusion
that it is not you will make peace in your home country, because you
just don't get it, Benny.

See, Scientology is not violent. Scientology does not advocate
violence and blowing others up, but many people that you cited and
supported, Scientology extremists, either call to violence, or have
violence on their websites, or are friends with those that show others
how to make bombs. How in all world can you work hand with those kind
of people, Benny? Why don't you explain that in detail? A summary of
those extremists' activities is on the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org,
the extremist pages. If you think that those people are harmless,
Benny, then you are a very dangerous man yourself.

You better get your priorities straight. Many people in the USA and
elsewhere in the world hear about Middle East peace talks since
decades, and they know one thing for sure: they will not last, and do
you know, why? Because you don't do enough, Benny, and you do the
wrong actions. You persecute Scientology instead of figuring out
what's behind the huge problems of your very own country, and you
don't bring the workable solution of the problems to the attention of
your own government and to the Palestinians.

How come you have never analyzed how suicide bombers are created? Let
me assist you a tiny bit. I don't charge you for my service, so don't
get a heart attack, Benny. I learned in Scientology and through my own
observations that people want to stay alive more than anything else in
this world. They go through great lengths to survive, and only people
that are very sick, in lots of pain or extraordinarily depressed want
to end their lives. However, instead of violently blowing themselves
and others up, they rather take some pills and want to die as
painlessly as possible.

So, Benny, how is it then possible that young healthy people blow
themselves and others up? You were so busy persecuting Scientology
that you missed that completely. The "suicide" bombers and terrorists
are no suicide bombers and terrorists. Psychiatrists/mindcontrollers
nab those people, their alter their minds with hypnosis, cut off their
analytical minds and run them remote controlled through ear implants
and codes. They channel those people to strap bombs and explosives
around their wastes, go to public places and detonate the bombs or to
fly planes in buildings. In a way, "suicide" bombers and terrorists
are victims too. They are fools because their hatred against Jews and
Americans make them an easy target of the psychiatrists and the
mindcontrollers. A person who doesn't hate (and you better get rid of
your hatred against Scientology) can also be hypnotized and
mindcontrolled and driven into "suicide", but the person will not go
on a rampage and take others with her. That is why
psychiatrists/mindcontrollers single out people with hearts full of
hate, because they think it is more fun if lots of innocent people are
butchered.

Instead of wasting your time attacking non-violent Scientology, you
should get foregoing message out and should explain it to your people
and the Palestinians to stop hating each other, because that is the
base upon which suicide terrorists and bombers are created.

You should know, Benny, that I have seen with my very own eyes, how
psychiatrists transform people into walking dangerous zombies. Those
people went from normal people in something completely out of control.
They have no access to their analytical minds anymore. They still can
function, but they do so suddenly very robotically. They have no idea
what was being done to them and how they changed. They have only more
their mission to kill and destroy in their minds. I have met such
people before and after but not within Scientology. Psychiatry is
responsible for the "suicide" bombers and terrorists. They create the
monster, and the monster has no feeling for reality anymore and how
they were before those psychiatric treatments.

Have you ever heard the German proverb "Wenn zwei sich streiten, freut
sich der Dritte!"? It means that when two are fighting, the third one
is enjoying it. Israelis and Palestinians, Moslems and Jews, fight
since many decades. Did it ever occur to you, Benny, that there is
another source behind the just mentioned, a source that enjoys the
fights and keep the fights alive and organize terror actions to
sabotage any peace?

I am not going in the details of the political controversy, except
that I want to mention that the Palestinians have a right to their own
state, that Israel should not occupy them, but Palestinians and other
Moslems have to stop their terror acts against Israelis and Americans.
The political controversy would have been solved decades ago, if not a
third source would keep the controversy alive. This secret source
channels hostility in each camp. They sabotage the peace talks and
peace agreements. As nobody suspects them, it is so easy for them to
kidnap another hate preaching Palestinian for a few hours, (who would
have just bragged about committing suicide terror attack and never
gone through with it) and to alter his or her mind with hypnosis and
run them remote controlled. They are in trance, those mindcontrolled
and hypnotized people. They are sleepers, unless they hear their codes
for violence. I have seen many of those "suicide" terrorists videos,
Benny, and they look and behave just as irrational as the people that
I once new as normal, which were transformed after psychiatric
treatments into zombies.

Benny, did it not raise suspicion in you that after the Third Reich in
Germany was defeated by the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces,
Dwight David Eisenhower, that Moslems became overtly more hostile to
Israel and America? I don't think I have to explain to you how inhuman
the Germans treated the Jews and other minorities during the Hitler
times, but what do you think happened to that hostility? Vanished into
thin air? Remember that the Germans sung: "Heute gehoert und
Deutschland und morgen die ganze Welt…" (Means: today belongs us
Germany and tomorrow the whole world.) Just because Germany lost the
war, doesn't mean that they became better people and that they changed
their plans. I speak esp. of German psychiatrists, their secret
services and governmental leaders and that they have not changed in
their Anti-Semitic and Anti-American attitude.

I was kidnapped by the Germans from the USA long after Hitler was
officially no more. I heard also from regular German citizens so much
Anti-American and Anti-Jewish propaganda that it will last me a whole
lifetime.

The Germans, their psychs and their mindcontrollers, their secret
services are still behind the evils of the world, and the Germans are
also the world leaders in attacking the religion Scientology and
persecuting private Scientologists. That is another reason why you, as
Jew, should not participate in the German anti-Scientology
hate-campaign. The German secret services infiltrate not only
governments, but they also infiltrated Scientology organizations.
Their agents pose as Scientologists, but they are none. They try to
take Scientology over, alter and destroy the religion from the inside
out and cause problems for others. Former infiltrators once in a while
leave the orgs, and also on those German orders, attack Scientology
then from the outside. You based your knowledge mainly on what those
former infiltrators did and say, Benny, and that is not good. It is
time that you get it.

The German still existing Nazi Psychiatrists Mindcontroller secret
service, (SEGNPMSS) also set up the Neo Nazi groups in the USA and
else on earth. It is just a PR act to forbid Neo Nazi activities in
Germany, so that they can't be blamed anymore but the USA instead.
Germany does also deliberately a very bad job in going after the Neo
Nazis in Germany.

Germany treats Scientologists as they treated the Jews. Never ever say
that it would be not so, that makes me very angry after all I had to
suffer as a Scientologist in Germany. They don't gas the
Scientologists anymore as they gassed the Jews and other minorities,
that would give them away, but I can sing a very long and painful song
about how my rights were denied as a Scientologist, how I was
persecuted, how the German kidnapped me from Germany, abused me
emotionally and physically, threw me in jails and mental hospitals,
ruined my health and esp. my kidneys only to "deprogram" me from
Scientology. They did not allow me to talk to any lawyer during many
weeks of wrongful incarceration. Still as of today, I am a fugitive of
German persecution. My crime I am a Scientologist and had the guts to
say the truth that Germany at its heart has not changed from the Nazi
times. (Read about my German ordeals in my over 80 installments,
titled, "Barbara Schwarz reveals shocking news" as posted in Google.)
Before they kidnapped me I communicated to somebody that I wanted to
leave Denmark for Israel, that I would try to find work in a Kibbutz.
The German authorities got hold of that communication and Ingo
Heinemann, a German anti-religious extremist, addressed the State of
Israel not to let me enter because Germany has other plans with me.

Anyway, Benny, some Scientologists in Germany went to the Bavarian
State library. They digged out Nazi propaganda, those lines that the
Germans used against the Jews and they compared them to what the
allegedly reformed German government and their extremist assistants
said about Scientologists. And do you know what? Those lines were
absolutely identical. They Germans seemed have taken only the words
"Jews" out and exchanged them with "Scientologists". No kidding! How
about doing a study and writing about that, Benny? If Scientology
should be effectively destroyed by the Germans, I bet the Germans come
officially after the Jews again.

It is shocking that you as Jew don't get it and work for the Germans
by attacking Scientology. The people who you refer to as "experts"
about Scientology are nothing else but German Nazi agents. Go to the
www.religiousfreedomwatch.org, the extremist pages, and click on the
names of the people that you promote and help with your unscientific
"study". Take Arnie Lerma for example. Arnaldo is a supporter of the
Neo Nazi movement founded by Willis Carto (married to a German), and
is on the Board of Policy of Liberty Lobby, an anti-Semitic
organization founded by Carto. He is also associated with the Utopian
Anarchist Party that promotes the overthrowing of the U.S. government,
the killing of police officers, and their website teaches how to build
bombs. Lerma is close to William white, spokesman of UAP, who was
arrested and convicted of battery and carrying a concealed weapon.

I noticed that you cite the webpage of ShyDavid in your September 2003
essay over and over again. ShyDavid is not shy. He is David Rice who
suggested on the net to kill members of the FBI, and Frederick Rice is
his brother. He has threatened governmental officials over the
Internet and also hosts a website who gives tips on how to kill
bikers.

I tell you a little more in the next part, Benny, in meantime don't
hang your locks accidentially in the soup over the revelations as
provided in this message. That would not be kosher, wouldn't it?

Shalom,

Barbara Schwarz

And here read more about your lawless buddies and informants, Benny!

Linda Anderson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/andersenl1.html

Gerald Armstrong
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html

Jim Beebe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/beebej1.html

Graham Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/berry.html

David Bird
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/birdd1.html

Stacy Brooks
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/brooks1.html

Ursula Caberta
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/caberta.html

Ida Camburn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/camburn1.html

Joe Cisar
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/cisarj1.html

Robert Clark
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/clark1.html

Elizabeth Ann Cox
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/coxea1.html

Mark Dallara
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dallara1.html

Alexander Dvorkin
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dvorkin1.html

Steven Fishman
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fishman1.html

Vickki Ford Cook
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fordv1.html

Scott Goehring
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/goehrings1.html

Roger Gonnet
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/gonnet1.html

Barbara Graham
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html

Gregg Hagglund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hagglund1.html

Steve Hassan
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/hassan1.html

Tilman Hausherr
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html

Andreas Heldal-Lund
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html

Keith Henson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/henson1.html

Deana Holmes
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html

Jeff Jacobsen
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen1.html

Patrick Jost
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jost1.html

Charlotte Kates
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/katesc1.html

Rod Keller
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/keller1.html

Steven Kent
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/kent1.html

Arnie Lerma
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lerma1.html

Joe Lynn
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lynn1.html

Ted Mayett
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/mayett1.html

Frank Oliver
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/oliver.html

Kady O'Malley
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/omalley1.html

Zenon Panoussis
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/panoussis1.html

Ted Patrick
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/patrick1.html

Michael Pattinson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pattinsonm1.html

Robert Peterson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/peterson1.html

Bruce/Kathleen Pettycrew
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pettycrew.html

Jesse Prince
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/prince1.html

Roland Rashleigh-Berry
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/rashleighb1.html

David Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/riced.html

Fred Rice
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ricef.html

Rick Ross
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr1.html

Karin Spaink
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html

David Touretzky
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky1.html

Alan Walter
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/walter1.html

Grady Ward
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ward.html

Johan Wevers
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/weversj1.html

Hana/Jerry Whitfield
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/whitfield1.html

Larry Wollersheim
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/wollersheim1.html

Sten-Arne Zerpe
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/zerpesa1.html

--
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

William Tcherno

Feb 26, 2004, 3:41:02 PM2/26/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

| The C of S does not hate the Germans. As a matter of act, many Germans
| ARE Scientologists.

Il n'y a pas de monopole de la connerie et de la méchanceté.
Dire que les allemands sont plus intelligent que le reste du monde est de la
discrimination.

| Neither Ron nor I hate the Germans. I even once
| posted that the Germans should watch their back as their still
| existing Nazi psych mindcontroller secret service will not hesitate to
| plot terror attack against Germans to demonstrate that they are not
| the one who are doing it, otherwise they would not attack Germans.

Ce n'est pas non plus en allemagne que les groupement d'extrême droite sont
les plus actifs.

| However, Germany is the birth place of psychiatry and this country and
| their government is more suppressive and sneaky than any other country
| on earth.

A défaut d'être plus intelligent, ils sont peut être moins cons.

| The German psychs, the German authorities, the German secret service
| agents are NOT strong minded people.

Are you ? ( l'êtes vous ? )

| They are fanatics, they are
| insane and known of persecuting innocent people and Scientologists.

Normal (normal)

| They are committing the mind control, not Scientologists. The German
| secret service is also guilty of infiltrating and altering Scientology
| from the inside.

L'arroseur arrosé.

(MDR + LOL)² = MDR² + LOL² + 2 x MDR x LOL !

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

Feisty

Feb 26, 2004, 11:18:14 PM2/26/04

"Truth Seeker" <doubledr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:
>

> The church of scientology doesn't like the Germans because the
> Germans are STRONG minded people that are not going do bow down to
> scientology's mind control attempts and that's why they hate them.
> They hate anyone who gets in their way of trying to make this planet
> one big scientology org.

Germany has learned from subversive groups, much like $cientology's so-called "humanitarian"
presence. Only now, $cientology has not gotten a hold of the state,
but individuals with contracts like this:

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Scientology/ReleaseForms/Introspection.html

Truth Seeker

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Feb 27, 2004, 11:56:50 AM2/27/04
"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c1llse$hmc$7...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> "The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

William, learn English, it is world language number one. Your French
will not get you far. Even Roger Gonnet had to learn English to be
able to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.

And people like you, Willi, German oriented and controlled, are the
reason that France did not succeed to fight the Nazis back.

Have a nice day, and let the Islamic girls wear their scarfs,
otherwise one day somebody will come for your French little hat. :)

Salu

Barbara Schwarz

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Feb 27, 2004, 12:17:34 PM2/27/04
The only real Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> The German psychs, the German authorities, the German secret service
> agents are NOT strong minded people. They are fanatics, they are
> insane and known of persecuting innocent people and Scientologists.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I really like that one for the last part, since you freely
admit that Scientologists are not innocent people. Thanks.

F'up2 alt.religion.scientology

PointedEars

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Feb 27, 2004, 1:54:40 PM2/27/04
doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth Seeker) wrote in message news:<403daf36...@news.individual.net>...
> The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:

Scientology does not hate Germans. L. Ron Hubbard however discovered
the danger of psychiatry. Be reminded that psychiatry is a German
inhuman invention and control tool of free speech and of free exercise
of religion.

Germans are despised by many because of their own insane activities
and atrocities and that they really did not learn from the past. Try
to get some of the below in your metally retarded head, Truth Seeker,
little "Timmy".

From: Barbara...@excite.com (Barbara Schwarz)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.palestine
Subject: Part II, Hello Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi!
Date: 17 Oct 2003 13:39:40 -0700

Part II: Hi Benny! (Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi that is.) Posted on Goolge
and e-mailed to be...@psy.haifa.ac.il

Well, Benny, I know you hardly could wait to hear again from me, and
generous as I am, here some more of what you should investigate and
write about, instead of acting like a German poodle and participating
in the anti-religious German hatred against Scientology.

Why don't you make a study and write about the following, Benjamin, or
should I better ask somebody saner and smarter as you?

Investigate especially the crimes that are being committed by a German
Nazi secret service (still very active) that contacts children in
first school years and implants them microchips in their middle ears.
Through those they hear and follow orders translated in their
language, which harm U.S. citizens and American values and laws and
harm also the people of rest of the socalled free world. Those kids
grew up and sit in all levels of the society in each county of the
world. They ask for federal employment and can cause great harm for
national security and deny other people their rights.

I am convinced that this German Secret Service is responsible for the
fleecing of America, in many instances, including setting up
bankruptcy cases, the bad conduct of parties in bankruptcy cases, law
violations, bankruptcy fraud, manipulations and abuse of market
participants and others. Through ear implants, they organize crimes in
corporate America. They try with illegal methods to become world power
number one, by ruining the United States and it's economy secretly.
Whenever you deal with pushing worthless stock, defrauding and abusing
consumers, commercial robbery, bankruptcy, economical and other law
violations, a bad declining economy, you should pull strings, as to
what foreign force put those socalled Americans up to it. Actually,
Israel asking the USA for financial aid without exposing the Germans
behind the hostilities of the Palestinians and other Moslems without
doing better in the peace process and rather attacking Scientology
instead, is also a fleecing of the United States, Benny.

Signs of the infiltrated U.S. government, but also other socalled free
and western governments pop up every day in the news. Any Department,
any agency is very much so the target of infiltration. The fact, that
the Department of Justice made 48 documents with classified material
terrorist Moussauoi available and can't explain why and how it exactly
happened, points directly towards an infiltrated U.S. government, with
employees that have no true American intentions, but rather work for
the enemy. Take for example former FBI counterespionage executive
Hanssen, former Boston FBI agent John Connolly, and the FBI Nevada
agents, that worked like Connolly for the mob. It can be expected that
there are much more in governmental rows with such connections, and I
am sure, that above espionage, but also the Mafia, is Germany.

Newmagazine "60 Minutes", reported on October 25, 2002 about the FBI
whistleblower case of Sibel Edmonds, about that the FBI slowed down
translations to create a backlog that might win the FBI translator
unit money and staff, they hired unqualified translators, deleted
ready translated work, left crucial information out of the
translations that would reveal the infiltration of the U.S. government
by foreign forces and spies, then they fired the whistleblower. Other
reports in the media indicate that the FBI is not taking calls from
citizens as to crime and terror seriously, because they refer the
callers to FOX TV channel, who takes in those calls for the FBI. As
you can see, if the U.S. government and other governments as also your
own, Benny, would be not infiltrated like hell, such corruption within
the U.S. government would not happen. An non-infiltrated government
would take much better care and produce much better results.

Your have to know that the Germans work with methods to cheat through
the grades and to obtain false school, college and university degrees.
They contact their international and also American agents around the
first grade. They install them microchip body implants in their middle
ears, which goes as fast as earlobe piercing. Through those implants,
they receive orders in their language, but originated by the German
Secret Service. This secret service asks the agents for favors and to
work for their purposes. They channel them in return what to say or
write in school exams to pass those. This is a method to breed
stupidity, because the children don't learn to think for themselves.
Their case officer is doing it for them. Those children grow up and
lead the world of tomorrow, which is scary, but it already happened.
This system, to make and hire agents, is already very old and explains
the many corrupt idiots, that occupied important positions and made
and make very unintelligent and also dangerous decisions for citizens
in all of the world. Education is a joke, when your government does
not do anything against ear implants and case officers telling their
agents what to write and say during exams. This concerns any
government agency directly, because the agencies hires such people
that received their American and other University degrees from the
German Secret Service, as thanks for their work for German, European
and Anti-American and Anti-Semitic purposes. So, what do you say now,
Benny?

Moreover, the Germans also work and worked on it to re-write history.
They also try to declare the Holocaust as not true. Your government
has to also take serious look into what the German Secret Service
already did, to re-write history and what scientific data, that others
discovered, they withheld and withhold. You can't just leave that up
to the U.S. Secret Services, because they are also German controlled,
otherwise they would have discovered and made known already what I
wrote to you.

This German secret service runs their agents till they die. They run
American and other countries' officials and judges and order them to
do their jobs so deliberately bad and wrongful, to cause other U.S.
citizens serious disadvantages. Those agents comply to the Germans for
personal gain. Tax payers money is wasted, rights to Americans are
denied, the ground for crimes and terrorism is prepared, knowledge of
crimes and possible terror acts are swept under the carpet. They
provoke U.S. citizens, they bully Americans but also other nationals
and countries, they set up "human errors" to trigger attacks and wars,
they let the economy falter, they are the reason why science is not as
advanced as it could be and they deliberately don't want to find
terrorists as Bin Laden and his people, to just name a few of the
crimes. I am certain that Bin Laden and corrupt heads Saddam Hussein
are also run by the Germans. Despite the silver plate in the leg of
one guy, I don't think that the two dead men were Saddam's sons, but
were Doppelgaenger, just as Saddam has at least 10. Esp. one of the
guys doesn't even look remotely like Usay. The cousin who blew the
whistle was in on the scam and he got Millions of Dollars. Because
those two dead guys are not Saddam's sons, he said publicly they were.
If it would be his sons, he would have denied that and would have put
out many rumors that they are still around to deny the USA that
victory. Saddam's sons are hiding and afraid to die, and that is why
doubles had to die. If you would use your mind to look through people
instead persecuting another religion, Benny, you could have figured
that out yourself.

The U.S. Department of Justice knows that the September 11, 2001
terror attacks were planned in Germany. The media reported that Haydar
Zammar was arrested. He is born in Germany and recruited terrorist
Atta into Al Queda, who flew the plane in the first WTC tower. Germany
apparently had him arrested right after September 11, 2001, but did
let him go so that US official can't get their hands on him and can't
question that animal. He eventually went to Syria, and the Syrian
officials were more helpful to the Americans than the Germans in
questioning that terrorist, which also shows that Germany is still an
old enemy to the USA.

You have hopefully heard of the German stock company Munich Re
(Muenchener Rueck), Benny, and that quite a number of their customers
knew that the WTC would be hit by a direct disaster. Instead of
alarming the American authorities and the occupants of the WTC with
the information they have received hereto, they sold their stock and
made money with it. If the Germans would have had their ways on this
terrible September day, the White House or Capitol Hill would have
suffered the same fate like the WTC, or the Pentagon, and the
President and his staff, and many or perhaps all of the Senators and
Congressmen would be history by now. However, the Germans choose other
nationals to do the dirt work for them, so they used in the majority
Saudis. Hitler was also chosen by them because he was no German, but
Austrian, so that they can blame it on other countries, if the acts
are upsetting the world. However, Germany, their secret service made
those people to terrorists. All I have heard about Hitler's death is
so suspicious that I am absolutely certain that he did not commit
suicide and was not the person that they found in a burned uniform.
Like Bin Laden, they helped Hitler to come away. It would be not
surprised to learn that the Germans helped Bin Laden after 9/11 to
medical treatments.

The American forces in Afghanistan, that should capture or kill Bin
Laden, are also clearly German controlled, otherwise they never would
have allowed a triple agent for Al-Queda/Taliban/Germany, to go after
Bin Laden in the mountains of Tora Bora, while sitting in the village,
waiting. He tipped and helped Bin Laden to flee, that is why he came
away. If the U.S. forces in Afghanistan would be true Americans, they
would have done the job themselves, and they would have found, the
most wanted criminal of this century. It is unbelievably by socalled
Americans, to give that job to a traitor. They deliberately goofed
their chance to capture Bin Laden. America but also the rest of the
world is really in bad hands, and you Benny, you do nothing to change
that, you work for the Germans by acting anti-religious towards
others.

The Germans avoided for almost one year to charge September 11
terror-attack co-conspirator Mounir El Motassadeq with anything. He
received only 15 years in prison for having being found guilty of
being co-conspirator of death of 3066 people. This is outrageous. What
is that, 20 minutes prison time for each person murdered? The German
appeal court might cut his sentence and with good behavior Motassadeq
is free to attack again in a few years. Germans are sure good to
monsters, after all, they created them.

They let others in Germany, connected to the September 11 terror
attacks, come away, e.g. the German Secret Service officers that set
up the attacks and watch it unfold, and the German psychiatrists that
hypnotized the "suicide pilots", Atta, Al-Shehhi and Jarrah and others
into committing those atrocities. I am absolutely certain, that also
other socalled suicide pilots were hypnotized and drugged by German
controlled psychiatrists. You government, Benny, should really and
very urgently look into what Germans are doing these days and
coordinate their conviction with the US government.

A German computer geek is said to have had closest relationship with
Al Queda. The Germans protect this man and publish only his first
name, Christian, and the first letter of his last name "G". The German
authorities want to let this guy come away by saying that they don't
have any laws to prosecute him. How convenient for the Germans, who
anyhow are behind and above Al Queda. Apparently, Christian G., the
German, was called by Al Queda Terrorist, that committed the Djerba
terror attack and the German gave his blessing for it. It must be
concluded that Christian G., the German, knew also about the September
11, 2001 attacks in advance. Here you see again, that the Germans run
Al Queda.

September 11-terrorist Al-Shehhi evidently was bragging in year 2000
in a German library, that they plan a terror attack against the World
Trade Center in New York, with thousands dead, but those Germans
either did not inform the authorities, or they did, and the German
authorities did not alarm the U.S. authorities, to make sure that the
attacks will take place.

On September 5, 1972, the German Secret Service also used Muslim
agents to kill Jews. Some people say that September 5, 1972 in Munich
was the start of modern terrorism as we know it. I remind you that on
this day, during the Olympic Games in Munich, eleven Israeli's, all of
the Israeli Olympic Team were brutally murdered, because the Israeli
Ambassador in Germany apparently approved that the notorious
anti-semitic German authorities and police shall handle the situation.
As not other expected by Nazis, they did not only put the Muslims up
to take the Israeli hostages, they also made sure that the Muslims
were provoked to kill all of the Jews. As they can't gas officially
Jews anymore without causing worldwide protest, they find other
nationals to kill them for the Germans. I claim the Germans allowed
those September 5 terrorists to conduct their atrocities in Germany as
they allowed the September 11 terrorists to plan their outrageous
actions against humanities on German grounds. The Palestinian gunmen
of 1972 did not only ask to release Palestinian prisoners, but also
German extremists, which is also evidence, that those gunmen worked
for Germans and had German interests. Thirty years (!) after the
massacre of the 11 Israelis, the German government paid to the
relatives only $2,98 Million compensation, instead of the $29 Million,
that they demanded, and the Germans did not even utter an apology.
Fine people you are working for, Benny! And don't tell me that you
work more for the French than the Germans. They are almost the same.
Remember how deliberately bad the French fought to fight the Nazis
back? They are still Germanys' poodle, just like you, Benny. If it
would have come after the French, we would have not only an unofficial
German Nazi world, but an official German Nazi world.

Germans, their psychiatrists and mindcontrollers, their governmental
leaders and secret services, obsessed with ruling the entire world
since centuries, don't just quit their plans. They continue, if they
can't openly, then they do it covertly. I heard a while ago in the
news that Germany wanted to put one of their investigators/prosecutors
in the U.S. Department of Justice, allegedly for the purpose to
investigate the September 11, 2001 terror-attacks. The truth however
is, that this investigator/prosecutor would have as purpose to
whitewash the Germans and to mislead the U.S. Department of Justice
and other departments and the American public to search the origins
and the organizing of the September 11 terror attacks not within
Germany, but only within Muslim or other countries. The United States
should not see that Germany is using orientals and other nationals to
continue their hatred against Jews and the USA. It is also very creepy
to have German official sitting in an American Department. They killed
hundred thousands of Americans in WW II and wanted to overtake the
United States. They run already American officials secretly and now
they want to walk in the front door of American Department and
apparently want to govern the USA officially. But you are not really
shocked, right, Benny? After all, you work for the Germans and publish
your anti-religious and anti-American crab in their university papers.

On the other side of the coin, however, the AP reported on September
4, 2002, that Germany is withholding evidence against the September 11
conspiracy defendant Moussauoi, from the USA, to prevent that this
terrorist will be executed. More than 3000 Americans had to die on
September 11, but Germans want to prevent that one of their
co-conspirators has to suffer the fate that he and his partners had
for others. The Germans are not sensitive when millions of innocent
people have to die, as their history has learned us, but they were
always great in protecting the guilty and the monsters. However, I
know the real reason why they cover up evidence is, to cover up the
very active German origins and involvement in the September 11, 2001
attacks, and there are no other reasons. This is the German plan:
Their American run officials will say that they will not waive their
rights to execute Moussaoui, which helps the Germans, to "appear more
human" to the world than the Americans, in their attempts to cover up
evidence that would burden and convict the Germans. Isn't that
terribly sneaky, Benny?

Ramzi Binalshibh of the Hamburg cell was arrested on September 14,
2002, but not by German authorities, they let him slip away. He was
arrested in Pakistan, and German authorities have the guts, asking for
his extradition to Germany, despite that they intend to withhold
information to the USA. Why do they want Binalshibh? To prevent that
he blows the whistle on German nationals being also responsible for
the September 11 terror attacks, to cover up what really is behind the
attacks and who set them up and supervised and controlled them. To
treat him as softly as possible that other terrorists are getting the
message, you are save as long as Germany watches over you.

According to the Associated Press on July 13, 2002, the head of the
German Foreign Intelligence Agency, August Hanning said, that to their
knowledge, Bin Laden is still alive and moves around at the
Pakistan/Afghanistan border, while President Bush recently said, he
would not know if Bin Laden is still alive. Apparently, the Germans
know so much more about Bin Laden's whereabouts, Al Queda and the
Taliban, because they secretly run them. It seems they have not shared
the details of their knowledge with the USA. Hanning said further that
Al Queda and Taliban are preparing further attacks, but he did not
refer to specifics. My guess is that the Germans don't want to stop
the attacks. If American intelligence and agencies would be not so
terribly infiltrated by people that have no true American interests at
heart and would not secretly work for the German still existing Nazi
Secret Service, they would have found Bin Laden and all still
operating militant Al Queda and Taliban members. American intelligence
and agencies would have discovered long ago that Germans have cooked
out the September 11 terror attacks and other recent atrocities by
using other nationals to commit them for Germany. They also don't mind
to kill German nationals and citizens to make Germany look like a
victim rather than the orginator and the perpetrators of the terror
attacks. If you speak German and know their dialects, like I do, you
would also discover that the word Al Queda is a code for saying that
all members of Al Queda are ok.

You furthermore must know that the German government years ago
approved that their secret services can put tabs on members of
minority religions. They spy on their every movement and they are
doing it more than any other country as to my knowledge. They
persecute with this executive order mainly Scientologists, members of
religion that is good in the roots and very helpful to people, but
that doesn't bother you much, right, Benny?

As people that belong to minority religions (and Islam in Germany is a
minority religion) are under constant surveillance, the German secret
services must have had detailed knowledge to the September 11, 2001
terror attacks, while ringleader terrorist Atta and others plotted the
attacks in Germany. They did not stop the attacks, despite they could
have done so. I am a 100% sure that Germans used fanatical orientals
to attack the USA and that September 11 attacks ideas were born in
sick German still existing Nazi minds and were supervised by those
minds.

The September 11 Anniversary Plot, to bomb the U.S. Army Europe
Headquarters in Heidelberg, was on September 5, 2002 only prevented,
because the U.S. Authorities urged the German police to go after the
subjects, and the German authorities had no other choice. The Germans
would have let the attack happen and 5 bombs and 287 lb chemicals
would have been exploded and would have killed and hurt the 16.000
Americans that work and live there. Germany quickly declared the
arrested suspects are "very religious". Turk Osman Petmezci, would
hate the USA and Jews, and his girlfriend Astrid Eyzaguirre, would be
American and would hate Jews too. However, fact is, that Petmeczi is
German raised and is not religious, because living unmarried with his
girlfriend in one apartment, and he was seen by others drinking beer
and smoking pot, just like the other Germans. Eyzaguirre is also
German citizen. The Germans informed that those both have "no terror
ties". The Germans again did not disclose that above Al Queda is
another terror network, a German secret service, which is senior to Al
Queda and all other terror networks. Once again, the Germans picked an
alleged Muslim and an alleged American to carry out the September 11
Anniversary Plot, so that Germany can't be blamed with it.

Another example of many is the Los Angeles gunman, the Egyptian, that
opened fire on an Al EL (Israel airline) ticket counter und killed
without provocation two people on Independent Day of year 2002. The
FBI announced that he has no connection to Islamic terror groups. This
is not necessary, since the Germans are the common denomminator. They
have access to everybody through ear implants and channel those
atrocities to their agents to commit on German behalf and channel
those in the governments to not detect the Germans behind it.

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber also had strong connections
to Germany and worshipped sick Nazi ideas. I am a 100 % sure that he
blew up the federal building to kill hundreds of Americans on secret
German Nazi command. I also believe they told him that he would not
die and that the injection, that he would receive on execution date,
would not kill him, just make him look dead, that they would carry him
out, revive him and help him escape, just as they did it with another
most wanted criminal, Hitler. If you believe that Hitler died in 1945,
Benny, you just bought German Nazi lies.

The Maryland/Alabama serial snipers are surely also agents of the sick
German Nazi secret service. I am convinced, they have also put those
men, like other snipers and killers before in the USA, on their
disgusting crime spree. They even control the witnesses to lie, or to
not come out right away or at all, so that those lunatics can continue
to kill others. The witnesses don't feel threatened by the snipers,
because they know they are controlled by their network, and just shoot
those, which the Nazi secret service wants to have shot, which is not
them. Other methods to control that the serial snipers can continue to
kill and terrorize is to hypnotize the population. The Germans have
unrestricted access to the ear implants of the people. They channel
into their subconscious mind to be not alert and to not see the
snipers or terrorists. It is a bad world, Benny, but this is how it is
being done.

By having access to the minds of the people, the Germans put people in
trance and also cause socalled "traffic accidents". This is important
for your government to know and to investigate. They can use via
remote controlled ear implants an old person and drive in a market
full with people and kill them. Or they hypnotize a person and let
that person attack others in trance. It will be called terrible
accident, but is nothing else but organized terror attacks.

A friend of the serial sniper John Allen Muhammad said the tipped the
FBI in June 2002, that Muhammad planned to shot people, including
those of law enforcement. FBI did not follow up the lead, which, as we
know, resulted in at least 13 shootings and 10 dead people. Once more,
evidence that the U.S. government is secretly infiltrated to assist
crime and terror. I am absolutely certain that the Germans are behind
it. The snipers were sympathetic to the September 11 terrorists, but
it is said that they have no connection to Al Queda. This connection
is not necessary because a German Secret Service connects them that
has access to anybody's ear implants.

Do you remember mass murderer Michael McDermott from Massachussets,
Benny? He had gunned down seven co-workers in an Internet consultant
company on December 26, 2000. "60 Minutes" interviewed authorities on
him and they said that McDermott did not say anything after the crime,
but: "I don't speak German!". Nobody asked him if he did, but it
should be an alibi for the Germans (a ridiculous one by the way,
because Germans speak English and have also computers with programs in
any language to run their international agents). By telling American
authorities in the USA that he does not speak German should take the
attention away from a German secret service, that put up killers and
orders crime sprees. I am certain that with any of those killers there
is the German connection, as also with mass murderer Joseph Paul
Franklin, who took Hitler so seriously that he celebrated his birthday
even in prison.

The Germans secretly attack the USA and other countries with crimes,
terror and drugs. They attack the pride, the economy, the security of
the American people and distract from other serious problems that need
to be solved and need attention.

The current German secret service, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND)
is the former German Nazi secret service, as you can hopefully recall,
Benny. The German General Reinhard Gehlen served as chief of the Nazi
spy right during WWII and who apparently later negotiated an agreement
with the United States, which allowed his spy network to continue in
existance despite past war denazification programs. Control of the
Gehlen organization from German Nazi infiltrated USA apparently
shifted back to West Germany and became the German Federal
Intelligence Service, the Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND). An official
or unofficial section of this secret service continued to persecute,
abuse, terrorize and control the entire world. Fact is that the United
States was (and still is) heavily German Nazi infiltrated in 1945,
otherwise this Nazi Spy Ring would have been dismantled in any detail.
It is unbelievable that the USA allowed Nazi chief spy to "negotiate".
Germany was defeated thanks to the true American, the Supreme
Commander of the Allied Forces, Dwight David Eisenhower. The socalled
U.S. government continued in present time to cover up records as to
those negotiations and their deals in and after 1945 with the German
Spy Ring and Gehlen. Federal employees don't even want to conduct
adequate FOIA- searches for those records, rather want to cover them
up, which also proves again what kind of infiltrated government the
United States has. But your government, Benny, and other governments
are absolutely not better.

You also must remember former Senator Joseph McCarthy, who gave a
speech in February 1950 in West Virginia, that the U.S. government was
full of secret Communists who were carrying out the order of the
Russians, and he became the leader of the anti-Communist Crusade in
the USA. He ordered people to appear before his investigative
subcommittee and this all ended in that McCarthy was identified as
fraud and bully. Fact is that McCarthy was a German Nazi agent. He was
put up by the Germans to blame the Russians, the Soviets instead the
factual infiltrators, which buy and bribe Americans (but also other
nations) in great numbers, the Germans! The way McCarthy behaved and
investigated should take away all appetite of Congress and the
American people to look into the allegations (which I know former
Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces and later U.S. President
Eisenhower also made) that a German Nazi Secret Service still runs
secretly the entire world including U.S federal employees and also
judges and others in all walk of life. - Certainly, the Soviets and
Russians and other countries also had and still have their spies in
the USA, but the Germans put them up to it and had and still have the
overall control over any infiltration. I even heard that Israel has
spies in the USA. Benny, make clear to your government that Germany is
still your enemy. Why don't you infiltrate them? Wait, nobody can,
because all are secretly run by the Germans! If somebody would spy in
Germany it would be a joke because they will only see the "secrets"
that the Germans don't want to have secret.

Take for another example the blast of the Victory Parade in Southern
Russia, in May 2002, that sent at least 29 people, amongst many
children to their death. They celebrated the victory over the German
Nazis. Officially Chechnya rebels did it, but I know that German Nazi
Secret Service is hiring those people to do the terrorism for them.
Who else in the world would be interested to explode a Victory Parade
against German Nazis than the German Nazis? Moreover, the Chechen
gunmen that took in October 2002 more than 700 hostages in a Moscow
theatre, and the unprofessional handling by the Russian authorities,
that resulted in death of more than 100 hostages, was surely a German
product. They have also the overall control over the rebels and the
Russian government. Instead of standing always directly behind the
Germans, the Russians should investigate what the Germans are secretly
doing to them, don't you agree, Benny?

Germany never wanted to remove Saddan Hussein from power, as you have
heard. They never saw "the need", and French and Russian poodle
governments agreed. Of course not, because the Germans secretly run
that dictator. I am absolutely certain that Saddam Hussein's foreign
minister and Saddam Hussein himself were very well informed in advance
on the September 11, attacks, but so where the Germans and other
German controlled countries because the still existing German Nazi
secret service is supervising those attacks and did not inform the
U.S. authorities.

Germany was Iraq's number one weapons supplier. The Tageszeitung in
Berlin, the TAZ, broke the story that in the 12.000 pages long Iraqi
declaration to the UN is revealed that 80 (!) German firms, research
laboratories and people have helped Iraq to developed its weapons
programs. German firms easily outnumber the firms of other countries
who have been exporting to Iraq.

The Germans have delivered technical know how, components, basic
substances and even entire technical facilities for the development of
atomic, chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction to Iraq
since 1975. In some cases, evidence shows that conventional and
technical dealings between Germany and Iraq are said to date till year
2001, ten years after the Gulf war and at a time when international
sanctions against Saddam Hussein and Iraq were still in place.

There are also legitimate reports that German authorities, right up to
the German Finance ministry, tolerated and even promoted the illegal
arms cooperation. No wonder that they don't want dictator Saddam gone
or the Iraqi government busted.

Of course had Saddam weapons of mass destruction. According to the
German Federal Statistic Office, German military exports to Iraq have
been steadily rising from year to year. The numbers appear to be
following: 21.7 million euro in 1997, 76.4 million euro in 1998, the
trend continued in 2001 with weapon related exports to Iraq bringing
German firms profits in range of 333.5 million euro. German goods
worth 226.2 million euro have been shipped out to Iraq in first half
of year 2002. After all of that, Benny, should you, as a Jew, really
work for the Germans by promoting their attack lines against the
American religion Scientology?

In October 2002, a magazine of the German radio channel
Suedwestrundfunk reported that German company Siemens has delivered
technical equipment for treatment of kidney stones, which can be used
under certain circumstances as detonator for atomic bombs.
Anti-religious, extremist and Scientology attacker Tilmann Hausherr
works for Siemens. He also want to ruin the U.S. economy. See below
the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org, the extremist pages and click on
Tilmann Hausherr. What a fine company Siemens is. No wonder that they
have also their own Scientology attacker on board. It was reported
that Bin Laden hat kidney problems. That Siemens instrument would come
handy for Bin Laden, right, Benny? He could help his kidneys and
detonate atomic bombs. Isn't it typically for the Germans to come up
with something so wicked?

If the Germans say, they are anti-war, they are flat out lying. When
it comes to a war against Iraq, it is mainly their fault, because they
provided dangerous Saddam with dangerous weapons. They are also still
very anti-semitic and anti-American. They refused to export amoured
personnel carriers to Israel, because they could be used against the
Palestinians, but they provide madman Saddam Hussein, a massmurderer
with weapons of mass destruction. It is really unbelievably. The
reason why the weapons were not found is because the people who search
them are run by the same German secret service and misled not to find
them.

Germany said it would not participate in an invasion of Iraq, even
with support of the UN. Such a dismissal of potential UN mandate is
very odd by Germany that holds sometimes officially the precidency
over the UN Security Council. If Germany anyway doesn't want to do
what the UN orders, what the heck are they doing preciding over it?

With their propaganda they infected France, Belgium, Russia, China and
other countries and millions of people all over the world. As far as
France is concerned, they always were the German poodle. If they would
have fought the German Nazi's properly back in the 40's, the USA would
have not had to come to their rescue. This is now again the same
patters, a France, a Belgium and other countries that don't fight the
Germans and their propaganda back, but act upon it.

The Germans wanted to leave co-conspirator Saddam Hussein in power, to
make further big money with arms deals and because they want to have a
criminal and fanatical leader available because he would have attacked
the USA and Israel with atomic bombs, dirty bombs, chemical and
biological weapons and other means of mass destruction, as soon as the
Germans decide that the time is ripe. Germans say they are anti-war,
but they are lying as usually. They were the cause of all world wars,
and as I know them they are also the secret source behind all other
wars. Them not wanting to assist the U.S. getting rid of Saddam, is
not being anti-war, it is being anti-American and still anti-Semitic.
They push now that Iraq should go immediately back under only Iraqi
control, because they want to put the next leader on post who dances
after the secret whistle of the Germans and makes new big arms deals
with them.

Saddam's involuntary companion for many decades, Parisoula Lampsos
stated that he worships Hitler and his ideas. I was always thinking
that another way than war to remove Saddam from power would have been
to expose Saddam as a big time German agent.

If the United States would be not German infiltrated, the USA would
not forbid assassinations of dangerous dictators and would not rather
fight big wars with collateral damage. In other words: Being careful
and considerate with gruesome dictators is killing innocent people. It
just doesn't make any sense, except that dictators are being
protected. If the American and other western Secret Services would not
be also German controlled and run, the crystal clear evidence of
Saddam Hussein being directly involved with the September 11, 2001
atrocities would be also already in details documented.

Bin Laden was seen with Saddam Hussein in the mid 90s and Saddam gave
Bin Laden money. That money was surely for terrorism. Saddam gassed
5000 Kurds in 1988. The use of gas, does this not sound very German,
Benny? In other words, he is a mass murderer. Germans say they want to
leave him in power to "stabilize the Middle East". What kind of
stabilization can a mass murderer give to a country, or region, or the
rest of world, except more mass killings? You see, it is typically
German to be on the wrong side, to protect the really bad and to
attack those that are on the right track. That you should keep in mind
by attacking Scientology.

However, that the peace don't come easy in Iraq and the fightings
continue means nothing else that the still existing German Nazi secret
service don't want the USA to have any success in Iraq. They try to
teach President George Bush "a lesson", because he did not do as the
German Councellor and his allies said. That is why they set up the new
waive of terror attacks and that is why the weapons of mass
destructions were not found, despite the records that Germany helped
them more than any other country to build them.

Instead of calling President Bush Hitler, the former German Justice
Minister Herta Daeubler-Gmelin, should have called mass murderer
Saddam Hitler. President Bush did the right thing going after Saddam.
The Germans have their spin doctors and just twist the truth around.
Hitler would have never gone after a massmurderer as Saddam is, just
like the current German leadership is not going after him, but waits
rather till America has another and even more worse September 11.

Germany, France, Belgium and its other international agents say that
USA found "no smoking gun" that would justify to go after Saddam. The
history of Saddam Hussein however, is one big smoking gun. He gassed
5000 people and started several wars that did cost hundred thousands
of lives. That is no smoking gun? Today people ask how it ever could
have happened that the real Adolf Hitler and his German Reich, killed
millions of people, and nobody stopped him early. How many millions of
people want the Germans today killed by Saddam, before they want him
removed? How dare of them to twist the facts around and compare those
to Adolf Hitler that want to go after mass murderer,
terrorist-supporter, weapons of mass destruction collector, and
Hitler-fan Saddam Hussein. The German spin machine turns good into
evil and evil into good.

The Le Monde Diplomatique reported in March 1998, that the Iraqi
Government Services were trained by STASI experts from East German
Secret Service. If you still don't believe that Saddam Hussein is a
German agent, listen to this: Le Monde Diplomatique also reported in
March 1998, that Germany supplied Baghdad with a large part of the
technology required for the production of chemical weapons, and in an
unusual display of East/West military co-operation, German engineers
enhanced the performance of the Scud aircraft, which Iraq had obtained
from the Soviet Union. Most of the weapons hardware that Iraq has is
from Germany. Is that not shocking, Benny?

They also wrote that Saddam Hussein referred to President George H.
Bush as the new Hitler, just in the same manner as former German
justice minister compared President George W. Bush to Hitler. The
Germans are clearly still anti-semitic, because they know that when
Saddam uses his weapons of mass destructions, the Israelis are the
first that go to pieces. Actually after all what the Germans did to
the Jews, it should be the Germans that should go after Saddam Hussein
first of all, not least of all. But you rather work for the Germans
and attack Scientology, don't you, Benny?

In the 1980's, German Imhausen-Chemie lead the construction of "Pharma
150", a giant complex that would house terrorist state Lybia's first
poison gas production plant. German citizen Jurgen
Hippenstiel-Imhausen, head of Imhausen Chemie had joined forces with
Ihsan Barbouti, an Iraqi born man in Hamburg/Germany, who helped Iraq
build chemical weapons. The operation for Lybia/Rapta included nearly
30 German companies. One official report said, that Rapta was big
enough to produce 40 tons of mustard and nerve gas per month! A second
chemical weapons plant, called Pharma 200 was also developed by German
Imhausen in 1990, and two additional German companies, Rose of
Stuttgart and Abacus were suspected to help design the death-bringing
facility. Germany lied first, as they usually do, saying they played
no role in Lybia's chemical weapons efforts, but their outrageous
criminal activities in developing weapons of mass destruction was
evident. Hippenstiel-Imhausen got only five years in prison from a
German court. He was only convicted on Tax fraud and export violation,
not on his intention to provide Lybia with chemical weapons to attack
the USA and Israel. As to my knowledge, the other 29 German companies
came all away without any penalty.

Barbouti died under mysterical circumstances in a hospital. According
to my feeling, he was medically murdered, so that he can't blow the
whistle who else in Germany was in on that as well. In August 1996,
three German businessmen were charged with selling Lybia between 1990
and 1993 advanced computerized equipment that could be programmed to
manufacture Soman and Sarin, but my personal experience with German
courts are, that real bad people come away with a slap on the wrist,
so that they can continue a bit later with their mass destruction
plans.

In 1991, Lybia-bound machinery for making missiles has been sized in
Hamburg, Germany. "60 Minutes" reported on September 29, 2002, that
Lybia is not more far from having an Atomic bomb. I am sure that the
Germans are helping them actively also to archive that goal.

If the U.S. Secret Services would be not German controlled, they would
have found out in time and much earlier that North Korea has a nuclear
program. It is quite scary to imagine what such German controlled
secret services else "overlook". It is unbelievably, that we just
found out about the North Korea nukes, and other mass destruction
weapons, after they made it public themselves. What is behind that?
German strategy to intimidate the USA. They tried to flank agent
Saddam Hussein to stay in power. A German Nazi secret service that
runs the entire world and has as major purpose to overtake the USA
creates as much problems for the United States as possible: Iraq,
other hostile countries, former allies that suddenly become enemies,
communism, North Korea, Lybia, Syria, Iran, attacks on Israel,
anthrax, snipers, corporate crimes, other crimes, bad economy,
socalled natural disasters, you name it. German plan is to create as
many problems for the USA till it can't handle them anymore and breaks
down completely. Then Germany wants to emerge as world power number
one. And with your head full of fanatical Scientology persecution, you

just don't get it, Benny.

Chancellor Schroeder made it to a big part of his re-election campaign
to not help the U.S. to remove Saddam from power. Germany announced in
beginning of September 2002, that in the event of an U.S. attack on
Iraq, Germany would withdraw the small nuclear, chemical and
biological warfare unit stationed in Kuweit as part of the anti-terror
operation Enduring Freedom. I just hope that the Americans and Jews
and other countries finally open their eyes and see whose not their
friend.

As the Germans have access to the ear implant codes of everyone, also
those of the U.N. weapons inspectors, the Germans organize that the
inspectors will "overlook" existing weapons of mass destruction, which
Saddam Hussein, or somebody like him, will use upon secret German
command on especially Americans and Jews.

The whole complex world makes a lot of sense, once you found the real
"who" and common denominator behind all the disasters. Take for
example the hostility of Moslems against the USA and Jews and their
incomprehensible actions. The Koran, Chapter 4, says clearly that it
is a sin to commit suicide for a Moslem. Does this not tell that
others than religious Moslems control the suicide terrorists and
bombers, Benny? I happen to know that the Germans, their secret
services, their psychiatrists and mindcontrollers that control them
and make them act this crazy.

Do you know who committed the first "suicide missions"? You guessed
it, the Germans, the "Luftwaffe", the German Air Force! They had
suicide operations against the Allied Forces in 1945 to "save" their
beloved Nazi-Germany. They called it operation "Werewolf" and at least
180 suicide crews participated. Here you have it, Benny. Discover the
Germans behind that insanity, make them stop, make other countries
aware of what is going on, and you will have the end of "suicide
bombers" and "suicide terrorists".

You also know that Germany is the birthplace of Psychiatry.
Psychiatrists know all about making people to zombies, to force their
will onto people and to control them. I have seen it done by them to
others. They transform people with hypnosis and all other kind of
really nasty mind contol and drugs into monsters. A terrorist sleeper
is not only a terrorist that is inactive, but one that is hypnotized
and mindcontrolled, somebody in trance and not yet activated, but can
go wild at any moment upon Germans secret service orders. People that
came in contact with "suicide" terrorists and bombers often describe
them as robotic (as Atta) or had a bad stare (as Columbine and German
school schooters), ect. You have you seen the videos of the
Palestinian "suicide" bombers. They have all the same robotic
behavior. See how automatically they read their "suicide" notes and
how they don't make eye contact with the cameras. They just are
anymore remote controlled machines. I bet everything I own, without
that German mind control and hypnosis, nobody of them would choose to
die. That applies to the September 11, terrorists, to the school
shooters and the suicide bombers, you name it. A former FBI agent from
New Jersey killed two others and himself on November 16, 2002, in a
"murder-suicide" in New York, near Times Square. I believe once more
that this agent was mindcontrolled, hypnotized, remote controlled to
kill the others and himself, and that this thing was also set up by a
German secret service.

The FBI arrested terrorist-suspects Goba, Alwan, Taher, Galab and
al-Bakri in mid of September 2002, in a Buffalo inquiry. As you know,
they are American citizens of Yemeni descent, and I also believe that
they are part of a dangerous Al-Queda cell. However, those young men
were described once as your average friendly young Americans. I am
convinced, that their minds were also altered, brainwashed. Hypnotized
and remote controlled, they were just waiting to hear their criminal
orders through their ear and body implants. Those mind manipulations
may have happened in Afghanistan, in another couuntry, or on U.S.
soil, but I bet my life on it, that Germans ordered and organized it.

Germany is also target of terror attacks and disasters ordered by
their own secret service. Why, Benny? Alibi reasons, so that nobody
should discover them behind it, when it happens also in their own
country. They play victim by killing their own people. I refer to the
school shooting in Erfurt as an example. Germany has a long pattern of
committing outrageous crimes against their own. Millions of Jews that
were killed were born in Germany and lived there as German citizens.
The mentally retarded German Nazis were jealous on the success of
their own German Jews. Instead of doing it just like them, or better,
primitive Germans love to kill. Later, Hitler and his mindcontrollers
(which all came away) and all leading German Nazis (including that
"lovely" Gehlen spy ring that was pampered by infiltrated USA) knew
that WWII was lost for them. Despite running the entire world
secretly, they could not convince the rest of the world, including
their own agents in other countries, that killing millions of people
is the right thing to do. They had to give up officially the genocide.

In 1945 they had thousands of German soldiers fighting before
Stalingrad, Russia, in freezing temperatures. The Germans could have
called their soldiers back, because everything as to their knowledge
was already lost, but they did not. Those thousands of Germans, often
still just kids, died, because the Germans don't really value their
own. They don't even like themselves. – Later on they agreed to split
Germany in two parts, to make the impression that they are defeated
and would be not still secretly in control of the entire world and
each government. They locked up the East Germans and shot Germans them
when they tried to cross the boarder into West Germany.

Fact is that Germany also was the creator and implementers of
communism. Marx and Engels, which wrote the Communist Manifesto, were
Germans, as you know. They tried through several governmental systems
to enslave and control the people. They set up the terrible communist
apparatus with all its gruesome acts towards people and their
freedoms. They could have prevented the building of the Berlin wall,
but why did they not, Benny? To make the world believe that German
Nazis are not more active. The reason why Communism was defeated and
the wall removed in the late 80s was because the Germans figured that
they want to become officially world power number one through the
European Union or Community. They needed east Germany for more economy
and are secretly ruining the economy of other countries, including the
USA, to get there.

From all I have read about FBI spy Hanssen, the reason why he was
busted was only to create the impression that the infiltration of the
USA, if any, is by the Russians. Again, they surely have their spies
like other countries in the U.S. government as well, but the German
Nazi secret service has the overall control over them. Hanssen was not
only a Russian spy, but is also a German Nazi spy. - The Russians and
the USA were allies in WWII, only a still covertly active German Nazi
secret service created the Cold War between those superpowers. Hitler
and his bloodthirsty Germany did not succeed destroying the United
States and the Jews, so the German secret service came up with another
idea, to get Soviet Union and the USA at each others neck to destroy
each other, but they would have supported secretly the Soviets in
order to get Americans and Jews out of this world. It almost happened,
but only almost, and now the Germans are at it making the Moslems to
the enemies of the United States and the Jews.

The hostility between Moslems and Jews is completely unnatural and
created by the Germans, Benny. The Germans always hated Americans and
Jews most, but as even their own agents in other countries had
problems accepting the gassing and killing of Millions of people, and
after it became politically incorrect even for Germans, they had to
stop officially the genocide. They changed their operations and kill
now mainly covertly. For example, they turned Moslems and Jews against
each other in never ending hostilities, to name just one of the large
problems they created since end of WWII. We all know that this kind of
hostility arrived officially in the USA latest on September 11. The
German Nazi-hatred against the Jews and the USA is very well still
alive. Naturally, without a German Nazi secret service preventing
peace and understanding and turning people against each other, Moslems
and Jews would be the best of friends, because their religions and
cultures have more in common with each other than with the Christians.
Everything about that fight between Jews and Moslems feels
artificially and German controlled, but instead writing about that,
Benny, you are picking new fights with another religion, Scientology.

If the German Nazis would have gone for good, Benny, how do you
explain the phenomena that so many Germans and their agents claim that
the Holocaust never happened? I lived in Germany for more than 30
years and I heard it so often. - The Holocaust did happen and it was
even worse than what entered the history books. How come there is such
a campaign trying to make the Holocaust undone? There is no campaign
that says that there were no slaves in the United States, right? And
there is no campaign saying that the Atomic bomb did not level
Hiroshima in 1945 and did not kill thousands of people, right? (And
just as a footnote, if the USA would have been not secretly already
infiltrated in 1945 and before, the USA would have never thrown Atomic
bombs, and if, not on Japan, but rather on those that poisoned Japan
against the United States: Germany.) But there are large campaigns by
the Germans to cover up that the Holocaust ever happened. Officially
Germany says that it is forbidden by law to claim that Holocaust never
happened and they prohibit Nazi agents from other countries to come
into Germany when they want to claim this. But what Germany says and
does are two different shoes. Nazi agents that deny the Holocaust,
brag about it that Germany lets them nevertheless or especially
because of that, enter the country and continue their ways. The
Germans, their secret services tries to re-write history, and they do
it also with other historical data, mainly to make themselves, the
Germans look better or even look best of all nationals. In short: If
Nazis in very large numbers would be no longer active, why would they
have so many campaigns going to get that "ugly stain" with name
Holocaust from their vests by twisting facts and re-writing history,
Benny?

The United States and Israel just can't longer ignore the Germans and
their despicable secret actions. The Associated Press reported on
September 6, 2002, that Anti-Semitism is up in Germany and a large
number of Germans find Hitler a "great statesman". Did you knew that,
Benny? I know that Germans were always anti-semitic and anti-American,
but they let it hang out even more in recent years. Nazis firebombed
on September 5, 2002 a museum northwest of Berlin honoring the victims
of Nazi death, destroying the main exhibition, and they also burned
down in 1992 the rebuilt prisoner barracks inside the Sachsenhausen
Concentration Camp, outside Berlin. Please be reminded that those
attackers are Germans, Benny and no Muslims.

Tom Browkaw reported on September 16, 2002 in his evening news, that
another Nazi wave is sweeping all over Europe with serious attacks
against Jews, and that the Jews are again under siege.

Nazi officers and aides of the Hitler era are still pampered around
the world, esp. in Europe, despite being responsible for death of so
many people. They either were deliberately never caught, or don't have
to finish their prison terms, as Maurice Papon in France, who wrote to
the Justice minister of France in October 1999 that he felt neither
"regret nor remorse". His actions apparently killed half the amount of
people that were murdered on September 11, 2001. Papon served not even
four years, out of the ridiculous low ten years, that he got in the
first place. They claim they let him go, because of his age and
health? The Nazis and Papon never spared any old and sick Jew from the
concentration camp, right? The treatment of old Nazis is also evidence
that we still live in an active Nazi world, and you sell your soul by
working for them and adopting their Scientology hatred, Benny.

You know now that the Germans in the tender school age take advantage
of that the minds of the children are not ripe, to trap them. They
implant those agents (but also people against their will) microchips
in their middle ears. Through those, the agents hear numbers, codes
and orders, which are translated from German into English and any
other language on earth. The agents obey to those orders for personal
gain and those orders violate federal and constitutional laws of the
United States (but also any other country) and endanger National
Security. The agents think they have won the lottery, because the
German Nazi secret service helps them through schools and college,
tell them through the ear implants what to write in exams to pass it.
In other words: Total idiots can have university degrees and are then
the people that decide on other peoples' fates, which is outrageous
and American citizens and other people have to suffer as consequence.

By having trapped almost everyone and running them with secret orders
channeled through microchip implants in their bodies, the German Nazi
Secret Service also has control over the American economy and the
stock market. They discourage their agents to make the right
decisions, they order them to commit corporate crimes, they involve
them in insider trading, fraud, all other kinds of illegal and
unethical matters, and also make them to produce bad or dangerous
products. Did you ever wonder why products made in Europe have a
better reputation than those made in the USA, Benny? The German secret
service orders their agents to deliberately produce worse products in
the USA, so that Europe and on top of it Germany will be World Power
number one in future. They can and make with the U.S. economy, but
also with the world economy, whatever they want. As the agents think
that being part of this secret service and having body implants
through which they are run by their case officers, does help, instead
of harming them, they go along for personal gain and don't get it that
they are losing with the USA, Israel and other countries, despite the
personal gain, and are giving the German still active Nazis all the
power of American and world finances, as the Nazis want it.

However, there is something what most of the agents don't even know.
They are being lied to by their case officers that this system would
protect and help them through life. The reasons why the Germans
invented this system was solely for control purposes, Benny. The
German Nazi secret service has access to anybody who has those
microchips body implants and they know all codes and numbers. They
channel secretly in the subconscious mind of anyone. That results
often in accidents. The agents (but also the few people that don't
work officially for this system) don't hear those commands loud, but
they hear them subconsciously just as good. Even unborn life is their
target, with activated germs through remote control, they can cause
birth defects and developmental disabilities.

As they are trained to follow certain codes and numbers, it is a piece
of cake for this secret service to make their agents do whatever they
want. And the secret service has even a justification: If the person
is caught, they can say, we did not order you to commit that crime,
that was your idea. - Fact is, it was not, it was sent deliberately in
the subconscious mind of the agents to increase the crime rate and the
terror, but also addictions and any other kind of harmful behavior. If
you would start digging and pulling strings behind the crimes, you
would find exactly what I am saying.

The Germans are behind all other crimes, that the USA and other
countries have to solve, as child pornography, cyber crimes, drug
traffic, drug cartels, bank robberies, white collar crimes, Civil
Rights violations, government fraud, gangs, environmental crimes,
economic espionage, decline in moral, ethics and culture, organized
crime, you name it, Benny.

Furthermore, there is another thing that everybody must know: The
Germans breed germs and they must be very proud of this, otherwise
they could have prevented that the English word Germs is named after
them. They also train those germs, like flea circus directors do it
with fleas. They distribute those germs through their international
and very dumb agents all over the world and they are in the water, in
the food, in the medication, in the clothes, in the air, even in
products that supposed to kill the germs. Through those body and ear
implants, the German Nazi secret service activates those germs. Some
micro biologists may show you certain germs and might tell you that
they do not cause any harm, but they are wrong. Like you can make a
harmless dog to a pitch bull, any bacteria can be trained to be
harmful and even deadly. And that is what the Germans do: They
activate the germs through body implants, and they cause cancer, heart
diseases, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, and any other sickness under the
sun. They kill people with this and make it look like a natural death.
Scientists will agree that most sicknesses are directly related to
germs, bacteria. Those little creatures are secretly used, trained as
attackers, to make us sick and to kill us. They order their agents to
put those germs, which can be remote controlled to cause all kinds of
sickness and death, in water, food and even in medicine. A mammography
or x-ray may even help them to direct the germs better to cause
tumors. Those germs are in furniture and clothes, and remote
controlled to make everyone sick, and then people wonder why they get
ovarian and prostate cancer or other form of cancers. The "use" of
those remote controlled bacteria is limitless, and there is no one in
this world, including the German agents, that would not have to suffer
those consequences at the end. Think about that for a change, Benny!

Japan published recently that they now use germs "constructively" to
build things. However, nothing worthwhile can come of it, because
germs can be easily influences to cause destruction, pain, torture,
sickness, other harm, catastrophes and death. Germans use germs on a
regular basis to cause all the foregoing and they do it without
knowledge of the people they target. For example, remaining germs on
the Japanese products that people buy can be used to cause accidents
and death.

We also must be very concerned as to their secret actions with
bio-terror, dirty bombs and the fact that the German secret service
hires any national to terrorize America, Israel, and any allies with
it. Nobody, esp. within the governments, can afford to be blind to
these subjects.

I am also convinced that they withhold vital data about aging to the
average world population, e.g. that aging can be eliminated by having
people live in protective environments, with their own air, water and
food, away from all poisons, chemicals, radioactivity and dangerous
germs.

As you can see, the German Nazi infiltrated world, and especially the
German Nazi infiltrated U.S. government is very much the concern of
anybody. National Security for any country is a joke without
discovering the infiltrations and the ways they work. Anybody will
sooner or later fall victim to their conspiracies. Life could be so
much better and would be so much more peaceful and healthier for all
of us without the Germans and their sick and imprudent secret
services.

If the United States would be not secretly infiltrated by hostile
forces, the Germans, the germs lovers, especially, they would have
never conducted open-air bio weapons, deadly nerve agents in Alaska,
dangerous bacteria over Hawaii, killer nerve gas in Utah, in the 1960
tests, or any earlier or later tests, against the U.S. population. It
is typically German to bribe officials to do the outrageous to their
own country. Those open air bio weapons tests were not the only crimes
that socalled U.S. officials committed against U.S. citizens, as we
all know. And if there would be no sabotage in your government, Benny,
you would have resolved your problems with the Palestinians. Telling
them who is running them and using them, should do wonder for peace in
your region. You might become friends, because Israelis and
Palestinians are victims of this German still active Nazi secret
service.

If investigators would look into sabotage of NASA, they would find
that the Challenger and the Columbia shuttle "accidents" were none,
that contractors provide deliberately bad shuttle parts and that
maintenance of the shuttles is intentionally neglected and all ordered
by a German still existing Nazi secret service, that wants to set the
American Space back or cripple it for all times to come.

There are also whistleblowers that work for the contractors of the
U.S. Department of Defense. They told that their employer manufactures
deliberately missiles with bad batteries, that can miss their targets
in case of war or hit the wrong targets. If the United States should
lose its air wars or if the missiles and bombs hit civilian targets or
end up in countries that the United States don't want to antagonize,
you know why, Benny. And that all is organized by the still greatest
enemy the Americans, the Jews and other nationals still have, the
Germans.

I bet that the Germans have also access to weather satellites and
cause billions of damage to the United States corrupting the worlds'
weather. They can influence the weather during war to make USA, Israel
or their allies lose their wars. I am also convinced that they control
space and don't inform people on earth on what is really out there,
but plan to overtake all of the universe. I know it sounds like a
Science Fiction, but in order to get to the bottom of concentrated
evil on and around the earth, you have to leave box-thinking behind
you and think further and deeper, Benny, and not waste time attacking
Scientology. I lived amongst Germans for so long, that gives me the
advantage to know what they are capable of.

Shalom

Barbara Schwarz, very Jewish, very American, very scientological and
very smart!

And here as promised once again the list of the fanaticals and
extremists upon which you based largely your "essay".

Linda Anderson
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/andersenl1.html

Gerald Armstron

William Tcherno

Feb 27, 2004, 5:46:35 PM2/27/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

| William, learn English, it is world language number one.

This strange language is not rich enough to express all my opinion.
First does not mean best !
Cette langue étrange n'est pas assez riche pour exprimer toutes mes pensée.
Premier ne veux pas dire meilleurs !

|Your French will not get you far. Even Roger Gonnet had to learn English to
be
| able to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.

My thought is free. Can you say the same ?
Ma pensée est libre. Pouvez vous en dire autant ?

What is the scientology, a new religion? I do not know the scientology.
Scientology is a pretty name.
As I do not know the scientology, I cannot be against the scientology!
Think... if you can.
Qu'est ce que la scientologie, une nouvelle religion ? Je ne connais pas la
scientologie. Scientologie est un joli nom.
Comme je ne connais pas la scientologie, je ne peux pas être contre la
scientologie !
Réflechissez... si vous pouvez.

| And people like you, Willi, German oriented and controlled, are the
| reason that France did not succeed to fight the Nazis back.

Me? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...
Moi? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...

| Have a nice day, and let the Islamic girls wear their scarfs,
| otherwise one day somebody will come for your French little hat. :)

Have a nice day in your country of cheese without savour and let your
sciento-God bless you.
Bonne journée au pays du fromage sans saveur et que votre sciento-Dieu vous
garde.

Bill

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

William Tcherno

Feb 27, 2004, 5:51:07 PM2/27/04

"Truth Seeker" <doubledr...@yahoo.com> a écrit :

| The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:
|

| The church of scientology doesn't like the Germans because the
| Germans are STRONG minded people that are not going do bow down to
| scientology's mind control attempts and that's why they hate them.
| They hate anyone who gets in their way of trying to make this planet
| one big scientology org.

L'église du scientology n'aime pas les Allemands parce qu'ils de fortes
personnalités et qu'il ne vont pas se
prosterner devant les tentatives de manipulations mentales des
scientologues.

Tu m'étonnes...

Mike Gormez

Feb 27, 2004, 6:08:44 PM2/27/04
>doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth Seeker) wrote in message news:<403daf36...@news.individual.net>...
>> The real reason Scientology hates the Germans:

Do Scientologists "have something" about Germany?

Well, yes, it seems so. A transcript of a 1961 Hubbard lecture strongly
suggests that Hubbard had personal views on the subject of the Germans. It
boils down to (a) that Hubbard was a Roman fighting Germans in a past life
and that (b) Germany has a national problem with "havingness" which makes
the country perhaps uniquely prone to neurosis and psychosis. It is
probably no accident that this lecture is being re-circulated in leaflet
form at this present moment.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/hitler.html

As always, if scientology is against something, it is so because Hubbard
was against something. And he did not need a reason based on reality.
The sad part is that fools like you, are wasting your life on the theory
of a mentally ill fuckwit who had too much booze and dope.

Mike Gormez

- Scientology and health http://www.whyaretheydead.net/
- 'Religious' child abuse and neglect http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/
- Visit Occupied Clearwater with Nessie http://nessie.psychassualt.org/
- Hubbard on psychs http://whyaretheydead.net/misc/scientology_hatred_of_psychiatry.html

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Feb 28, 2004, 12:38:14 PM2/28/04
"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c1ohmd$j0e$2...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> "The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :
>

> | William, learn English, it is world language number one.
>
> This strange language is not rich enough to express all my opinion.

English has a lot more words that German and French! You just don't
speak English well enough, instead of blaming yourself here, you blame
the English language. :)

> First does not mean best !
> Cette langue étrange n'est pas assez riche pour exprimer toutes mes pensée.
> Premier ne veux pas dire meilleurs !

> |Your French will not get you far. Even Roger Gonnet had to learn English to
> be
> | able to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.
>
> My thought is free. Can you say the same ?
> Ma pensée est libre. Pouvez vous en dire autant ?

I don't think so. All the people are runned with ear implants and
codes. Everybody's mind is controlled. Your thoughts are not free. A
computer records it right this minute.

> What is the scientology, a new religion? It is rather old. I know it was around for centuries just under other names.

>I do not know the scientology.
> Scientology is a pretty name.

It sure is. But it is a word from the English language. I am glad you
can live with that. :)

> As I do not know the scientology, I cannot be against the scientology!
> Think... if you can.
> Qu'est ce que la scientologie, une nouvelle religion ? Je ne connais pas la
> scientologie. Scientologie est un joli nom.
> Comme je ne connais pas la scientologie, je ne peux pas être contre la
> scientologie !
> Réflechissez... si vous pouvez.
>
> | And people like you, Willi, German oriented and controlled, are the
> | reason that France did not succeed to fight the Nazis back.
>
> Me? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...
> Moi? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...

Most people who don't think they are. The Germans leave nobody
uncontrolled. Sorry to tell you that, so better watch out for them.

> | Have a nice day, and let the Islamic girls wear their scarfs,
> | otherwise one day somebody will come for your French little hat. :)
>
> Have a nice day in your country of cheese without savour and let your
> sciento-God bless you.
> Bonne journée au pays du fromage sans saveur et que votre sciento-Dieu vous
> garde.
>
> Bill

Sounds not very French to me, your name.

Barbara Schwarz

William Tcherno

Feb 28, 2004, 4:14:37 PM2/28/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

| English has a lot more words that German and French!

This is not really true.
The Second Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary contains full entries
for 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. To this may be
added around 9,500 derivative words included as subentries.
the rest is made up of interjections, conjunctions, prepositions, suffixes,
etc.
Le Grand Robert de la langue française contains more than 80 000 words, but
it however seems that one could quantify to approximately 500 000 the number
of terms or terminological syntagms attested in the large language
dictionaries...
French is none as the language of the diplomacie and love, also in the USA.
Some english words are french. for exemple "flirt" comes directly from the
old french word "fleureter". it means "Conter fleurette", you would
translate "to tell flower". As you just speak english, you can not
understand the deep sense of this expression.
English is easy to learn, this is why 500 000 000 people speak english as
second language over the world.
Don't forget there are around 7000 languages spoken on earth.

| You just don't speak English well enough, instead of blaming yourself
here, you blame the English language. :)

I don't. I know I don't speak (write) english very well. This is difficult
for me because I must think in english. But I have the same problems when I
speak spanish (322,200,000 to 358,000,000 first language users, 417,000,000
including second language users) or portuguese (176,000,000 first language
speakers).

Do you speak french, spanish, portuguese or italian ?

| > | ...to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.

I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...

| All the people are runned with ear implants and
| codes. Everybody's mind is controlled. Your thoughts are not free. A
| computer records it right this minute.

I think by myself... And you can record all I say, all I write, it does not
mean you control what I say or what I write.

| > Scientology is a pretty name.
|
| It sure is. But it is a word from the English language. I am glad you
| can live with that. :)

I think I can live with or without...

| > Me? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...

| Most people who don't think they are. The Germans leave nobody
| uncontrolled. Sorry to tell you that, so better watch out for them.

Don't forget Germany was ennemy with France in the second world war. We,
French people, know we are free thanks to USA and Great britain. But we are
independant. We decapitated our king, we have our atomic bomb, we have our
language. And personally I do not understand German !

| > Bill
| Sounds not very French to me, your name.

I am not chauvinistic.

| Barbara Schwarz

And schwarz is the German word for black... LOL

Have a nice day in the country of hamburger, a German invention... LOL²

Millwatts

Mar 1, 2004, 7:32:14 AM3/1/04

William Tcherno <tchern...@everyday.com> a écrit dans le message :
c1r0g1$dcj$1...@news.tiscali.fr...

> Don't forget Germany was ennemy with France in the second world war. We,
> French people, know we are free thanks to USA and Great britain. But we
are
> independant. We decapitated our king, we have our atomic bomb, we have our
> language.

Le régicide n'est pas l'apanage des français mais plutôt de ceux qui veulent
les controler.

Millwatts

William Tcherno

Mar 1, 2004, 8:53:41 AM3/1/04

"Millwatts" <de...@goloka.vr> a écrit dans le message de news:
c1v6ht$q94$1...@news.tiscali.fr...

Non, en effet, et je crois que les anglais avait décapité leur roi avant
nous.
Mais nous ne sommes pas le Xième état d'une quelconque grande puissance.

Bill

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

Truth Seeker

Mar 1, 2004, 9:12:00 PM3/1/04
[...]

*- "7 good reasons why you should stay away from Scientology"

*- "The FAQ for Alt.Religion.Scientology"
*- "When does a Scientologist cease to be a Scientologist?"
*- "Never reveal your true identity on this newsgroup!"
*- "The injustice that was leveled against me by the Church of Scientology"
*- "Names the Church of Scientology is posting under on this newsgroup"

*- "The Real Source of Happiness"

[...]

RandomThoughts and Actions

Mar 1, 2004, 6:08:47 PM3/1/04

"Millwatts" <de...@goloka.vr> wrote in message

> William Tcherno <tchern...@everyday.com> a écrit dans le message :
> c1r0g1$dcj$1...@news.tiscali.fr...
> > Don't forget Germany was ennemy with France in the second world war. We,
> > French people, know we are free thanks to USA and Great britain. But we
> are
> > independant. We decapitated our king, we have our atomic bomb, we have
our
> > language.

Duh, we also totally saved your asses in World War One, and were duped into
you Indochina war, also known Viet Nam. More than once France would not
exist were it not for the USA. And as for the nukes, they came from the USA.
Your nation is out exchange with the USA and that causes you to resent your
benefactors. What has France done to benefit the world lately? Napoleon?
Americans had no antagonism toward France till your nation started opposing
the USA every chance you got to in public. Now all I have seen when in
france is rudeness in restaurants and hotels and shops. What sort of people
treat tourists or people trying to do business with France so rudely? Yes I
have been there, but will not return till the French mature. America is a
mature nation that takes the freedom of mankind more on a serious note. The
USA does make mistakes, and like most nations (perhaps all) it is best not
to trust politicians or petty bureaucrats, but the people here are not your
enemy. The planet Earth would be a total dictaorship were it not for the
existance of the USA. Anyone who complains about her has overts and missed
with holds is what I see.
FWD

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mar 1, 2004, 6:49:24 PM3/1/04
William Tcherno wrote:

> French is none as the language of the diplomacie and love, also in the USA.
> Some english words are french. for exemple "flirt" comes directly from the
> old french word "fleureter". it means "Conter fleurette", you would
> translate "to tell flower". As you just speak english, you can not
> understand the deep sense of this expression.

Thanks for explanation, makes perfect sense to me :)

> English is easy to learn, this is why 500 000 000 people speak english as
> second language over the world.
> Don't forget there are around 7000 languages spoken on earth.
>
> | You just don't speak English well enough, instead of blaming yourself
> here, you blame the English language. :)
>
> I don't. I know I don't speak (write) english very well. This is difficult
> for me because I must think in english. But I have the same problems when I
> speak spanish (322,200,000 to 358,000,000 first language users, 417,000,000
> including second language users) or portuguese (176,000,000 first language
> speakers).

From where do you got these numbers? A UN website?

> > ...to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.
>
> I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...

Ignoring the problem does not make the problem cease to
exist, so that is most certainly not the best approach.

\V/ PointedEars

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 1, 2004, 7:32:03 PM3/1/04
"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c1r0g1$dcj$1...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> "The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :
>

> | English has a lot more words that German and French!
>
> This is not really true.
> The Second Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary contains full entries
> for 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. To this may be
> added around 9,500 derivative words included as subentries.
> the rest is made up of interjections, conjunctions, prepositions, suffixes,
> etc.
> Le Grand Robert de la langue française contains more than 80 000 words, but
> it however seems that one could quantify to approximately 500 000 the number
> of terms or terminological syntagms attested in the large language
> dictionaries...

I have to do some research hereto, but you counted all the dirty
French words too, didn't you? You did just check the Second Edition of
the Oxford English Dictionary? Fact is that English has a lot more
words than German language. I figured that out by writing in German
and in English.

> French is none as the language of the diplomacie and love, also in the USA.

I know. There is nothing better than a french kiss after having eaten
a french fry, pardon me, freedom fry.

> Some english words are french. for exemple "flirt" comes directly from the
> old french word "fleureter". it means "Conter fleurette", you would
> translate "to tell flower". As you just speak english, you can not
> understand the deep sense of this expression.

Don't take it personal. It sounds nice, although, sometimes I get
headache from it when too many speak to much and too long French
around me.

> English is easy to learn, this is why 500 000 000 people speak english as
> second language over the world.
> Don't forget there are around 7000 languages spoken on earth.

Yes, and most people speak Mandarin.

> | You just don't speak English well enough, instead of blaming yourself
> here, you blame the English language. :)
>
> I don't. I know I don't speak (write) english very well.

Your English is not bad.

> This is difficult
> for me because I must think in english. But I have the same problems when I
> speak spanish (322,200,000 to 358,000,000 first language users, 417,000,000
> including second language users) or portuguese (176,000,000 first language
> speakers).
>
> Do you speak french, spanish, portuguese or italian ?

What do you do with those languages? I had not much time learning
other languages, as I am always on the run of the Germans. That kept
me busy. (They hate that I am a Scientologist.)

No. Only English and German. And Scientology language. :)

> I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...

That is no good idea.

> | All the people are runned with ear implants and
> | codes. Everybody's mind is controlled. Your thoughts are not free. A
> | computer records it right this minute.
>
> I think by myself... And you can record all I say, all I write, it does not
> mean you control what I say or what I write.

No, and I have no intention to.

> | > Scientology is a pretty name.
> |
> | It sure is. But it is a word from the English language. I am glad you
> | can live with that. :)
>
> I think I can live with or without...
>
> | > Me? German oriented and controlled? The joke of the day...
> | Most people who don't think they are. The Germans leave nobody
> | uncontrolled. Sorry to tell you that, so better watch out for them.
>
> Don't forget Germany was ennemy with France in the second world war.

I know, but if France would not have been infiltrated by the Germans
from the inside, you would have done a better job in defeating them.
America had to come to salvage you guys.

> We,
> French people, know we are free thanks to USA and Great britain. But we are
> independant.

You think you are.

We decapitated our king, we have our atomic bomb, we have our
> language.

That with the bomb is likely a German idea.

>And personally I do not understand German !

That doesn't matter. They run you through a French speaking computer.

> | > Bill
> | Sounds not very French to me, your name.
>
> I am not chauvinistic.
>
> | Barbara Schwarz
>
> And schwarz is the German word for black... LOL

I have the name from a German guy.

> Have a nice day in the country of hamburger, a German invention... LOL²

You are right, and so is the Frankfurter.

Barbara Schwarz

Zinj

Mar 1, 2004, 7:44:10 PM3/1/04
In article <16d1deb5.04030...@posting.google.com>,
whosteals...@myway.com says...

> What do you do with those languages? I had not much time learning
> other languages, as I am always on the run of the Germans. That kept
> me busy. (They hate that I am a Scientologist.)
>
> No. Only English and German. And Scientology language. :)

Good call Barbara, although I'm a little confused as to why you
are 'on the run' from the Germans, since you don't seem 'on the
run' from anybody, even those who torture you with itchy trained
germs.

Good call though on recognizing 'Scientologese' as a language
discreet from 'english', since despite its deliberate
masquerade, it's Scientology's 1984'ish perversions of english
that represent one of its major 'mind control' elements.

In a way, it reminds me of a great SF novel by Samuel Delany,
'Babel 17', which uses the structure of a language itself as its
control mechanism.

Zinj
--
You can lead a Clam to Reason, but you can't make him think

Millwatts

Mar 2, 2004, 5:59:10 AM3/2/04

RandomThoughts and Actions <fda...@iquest.net> a écrit dans le message :
c20g2j$lu2$1...@news.iquest.net...

> Duh, we also totally saved your asses in World War One,

America had better to save his own, considering the increasing gay power ;)

and were duped into
> you Indochina war, also known Viet Nam. More than once France would not
> exist were it not for the USA. And as for the nukes, they came from the
USA.

As for AIDS hoax? What a glory! Exhausting people until they bomb you right
back, it is your fate.

> Your nation is out exchange with the USA and that causes you to resent
your
> benefactors. What has France done to benefit the world lately? Napoleon?

We are well feeded and self-suficient. We do not want to eat your grub.
France is preventing the world from your so-called *new order*
misconceptions. Napoleon (Rest in peace) is dead and burried. .

> Americans had no antagonism toward France till your nation started
opposing
> the USA every chance you got to in public.

You mean opposing your masters: the Tel Aviv's butchers

Now all I have seen when in
> france is rudeness in restaurants and hotels and shops. What sort of
people
> treat tourists or people trying to do business with France so rudely?

Yankees authorities are so sweet in borders that we better stay at home for
now.

Yes I
> have been there, but will not return till the French mature.

So bad! . We'll miss so much your forged currency before they follow our
former Assignat 's fate .

America is a
> mature nation that takes the freedom of mankind more on a serious note.

Particularly with Mexico. Maturity means knowing what is the goal of life.
Your are missing it tremendously.

The
> USA does make mistakes, and like most nations (perhaps all) it is best not
> to trust politicians or petty bureaucrats, but the people here are not
your
> enemy.

that we do know it, against the massive jewish media propaganda who are your
own ennemy by forcing you to eat hormoned beefs and to watch hundreds of
crimes each and every night on tv.

>The planet Earth would be a total dictaorship were it not for the
> existance of the USA. Anyone who complains about her has overts and missed
> with holds is what I see.
> FWD

The planet will be free when USA 's citizens will be free themself from
their own misconception to think it is good for America to control the world
at any means.

Millwatts

Don't tease frenchies unless you speak french yourself.

Truth Seeker

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 2, 2004, 1:34:44 PM3/2/04
Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1aad78b5d...@news2.lightlink.com>...

> In article <16d1deb5.04030...@posting.google.com>,
> whosteals...@myway.com says...
>

> > What do you do with those languages? I had not much time learning
> > other languages, as I am always on the run of the Germans. That kept
> > me busy. (They hate that I am a Scientologist.)
> >
> > No. Only English and German. And Scientology language. :)
>

> Good call Barbara, although I'm a little confused as to why you
> are 'on the run' from the Germans, since you don't seem 'on the
> run' from anybody, even those who torture you with itchy trained
> germs.

I run from the German psychs, Joe Lynn, as you very well know. I can't
run from the SEGNPMSS as they follow me around, but at least I am not
in one of their German butcher institutes just for having voiced my
opinion about them!

> Good call though on recognizing 'Scientologese' as a language
> discreet from 'english', since despite its deliberate
> masquerade, it's Scientology's 1984'ish perversions of english
> that represent one of its major 'mind control' elements.

Scientology is not mind control. Psychs do mind control.

> In a way, it reminds me of a great SF novel by Samuel Delany,
> 'Babel 17', which uses the structure of a language itself as its
> control mechanism.
>
> Zinj

There is a code in the language that should mislead people. However,
if you crack it, as I did, you know exactly that the Germans are
behind the evils of the world.

You speak some German. You should have noticed that the letters "ver"
are very much used in the German language. Sounds subconciously like
"fair" right?

Vergessen, verrueckt, verdammt, verlassen, vergifted, ect. Just look
at the many "ver" words in a German dictionary and notice that nothing
in Germany is fair or "ver" but they try to use the language as
control mechanism. People should think that the German world is the
best there is, and there is nothing better and fairer out there.

But that is not all to the Code. I could write volumes and volumes
about just the secret code in the German but also other languages. I
rarely come over a word that I can't de-code.

Barbara Schwarz

KONCHOK PENDAY

Mar 2, 2004, 3:29:30 PM3/2/04
>>PRIOR POST PROFILE<<
DATE: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:08:47 -0500
MESSAGE ID: <c20g2j$lu2$1...@news.iquest.net>
NEWSGROUP: alt.clearing.technology
THREAD: Re: The real reason Scientology hates the Germans
POSTER: "RandomThoughts and Actions" <fda...@iquest.net>

>>NOW DISTRIBUTION<<
[emailist: "UCP-list" <ucp...@yahoogroups.com>
[newsgroups:
alt.ucp,alt.clearing.technology,alt.religion.scientology,alt.consciousness,alt.meditation,alt.self-improve,alt.spiritual.enhancement,alt.religion.buddhism

>"Millwatts" <de...@goloka.vr> wrote in message
>>
>> William Tcherno <tchern...@everyday.com> a écrit dans le message :
>> c1r0g1$dcj$1...@news.tiscali.fr...
>> > Don't forget Germany was ennemy with France in the second world war. We,
>> > French people, know we are free thanks to USA and Great britain. But we
>> are
>> > independant. We decapitated our king, we have our atomic bomb, we have
>our
>> > language.

Fuck Wank Davis:

>Duh, we also totally saved your asses in World War One,

And thus caused WW2.

At least the Germans didn't
bring McDonald's to Paris!

>and were duped into you Indochina war, also known Viet Nam.

France was smart enough to get out! You were the dupes!

>More than once France would not exist were it not for the USA.

Did you forget the USA might not
exist but for France, who befriended,
educated and supported such great
men such as Jefferson and Franklin?

France threw off her oppressors
before the British Colonies, and
supported those colonies in their
war for their own freedom.

France's Liberty L!ves on our coins now.

Now we are her new oppressor!

>And as for the nukes, they came from the USA.

Along with Micky Mouse and McDonalds.

>Your nation is out exchange with the USA

But the USA has no culture left to destroy:
The middle class has been slaughtered.
It's becoming underclass and overlord.

Even our Statue of L!berty
was a present from France!

Maybe they should take it back!

>and that causes you to resent your benefactors.

Most of the world resents the "benefits" of being
owned, colonized, threated or exterminated!

Your CAN'T HIDE HALLUCINATIONS compel
you to spew the most psychOTic pUke frOTh!

>What has France done to benefit the world lately? Napoleon?

Come up to present time!
France gave up her colonies!
The US conquers ever more!

France is not the Storm Trooper to the world!
France is still the best place to find French Women!

>Americans had no antagonism toward France till your nation
>started opposing the USA every chance you got to in public.

Most of the world opposes the US/I,
which attempts to conquer the world
and destroy G'O'Y!M*US*L!M culture
in obedience to Jehovah's Genocide.

>Now all I have seen when in france is
>rudeness in restaurants and hotels and shops.

Wherever yoU go
someone is rUde!

Mais tu ne sais pas pourquoi!

>What sort of people treat tourists or people
>trying to do business with France so rudely?

People who don't l!ke yoU!

W!ld Cheering @ L'Arc de TriOomphe!

>America is a mature nation that takes the
>freedom of mankind more on a serious note.

YOU HAVE A SENILE NOTION NOW!
SHE IS DESPERATE TO DESTROY IT!

The United States of Israel enslaves
more people than any other. We also
train and equip most of the torturers.

>The USA does make mistakes, and like most nations (perhaps all) it is best not
>to trust politicians or petty bureaucrats, but the people here are not your
>enemy.

Hexactly!

It's the government,
and it's owners, the
Global Banksters

>The planet Earth would be a total dictaorship
>were it not for the existance of the USA.

The US is the second most
belligerent dictator on earth.

They are the main reason
earth IS a total dictatorship
with some rebel resistance.

>Anyone who complains about her has
>overts and missed with holds is what I see.
>FWD

Because you are an idiOTic blind
hallucinating clueless pyschOTic!

That ClUe repellant works good!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!

--- )
\

Konchok Penday
K...@net-prophet.net
http://net-prophet.net/
alt.ucp is my conscious newsgroup
Research & Technical W'RIghT'ER:
Integrator: Universal Conscious Plot:
http://net-prophet.net/ucp/nuchart15.htm
Formulator: Universal Conscious Practice:
http://net-prophet.net/ucp/
InventoRevolutionary Architecture System: SUBS:
http://net-prophet.net/subs/

{ucpeons: feel free to fly y'our sp!r!t'u'all freedom flag:}
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

N-L!GHTENMENT! . . . R!GHT! . . . *NOW!*
*TOTALLY FREE!* @ http://net-prophet.net/ucp/
Unmoderated public usenet newsgroup = alt.ucp

*DO* THE UN!VERSAL CONSC!OUS PR'ACT'!CE!
*COMPARE* PAST AND FUTURE TO P'R'E'SENT!

UCP !S THE FUNDAMENTAL PATTERN OR
BAS!S OF *RAT!ONAL THOUGHT* !TSELF!

THE UCPLOT !S THE ROSETTA STONED
OF UNDERSTANDING CONSC!OUSNESS!

alt.ucp = THE UN!VERS!TY OF CONSC!OUSNESS!
YOU CAN RA!SE YOUR OWN AWARENESS NOW!
ACCELERATE YOUR OWN SP!R!TUAL EVELUTION!
USE THE FREE V!RTUAL W!TNESS ONL!NE NOW!
ONE S!ZE F!TS ALL SELF TAUGHT GOD LESSON!
!NQU!RE W!TH!N, ABOUT BECOMING YOURS'ELF!
P!NNACLE PATHS P!TCH PERFECT PER!METERS!

THE PR!ZE PATH !S A PATTERN: *UCP!*
ENHANCING GLOBAL N-L!GHTENMENT
BY BUILDING BETTER BODH!SATTVAS
S!NCE THE SECOND M!LLENN!UM
ONE BODH!SATTVA AT A T!ME!

UCPLAYERS W!N!
*DO* UCP TO *KNOW!*

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Your KosmiK K'!'C'Kb'ACK to K...@net-prophet.net via
paypal.com will Help KeeP from dumpster-diving-dinner!

ab...@ftc.gov, sp...@ftc.gov, u...@ftc.gov

William Tcherno

Mar 2, 2004, 5:28:33 PM3/2/04

"RandomThoughts and Actions" <fda...@iquest.net> a écrit :

| Duh, we also totally saved your asses in World War One.

Nobody saved my ass, because in 1945 my father was 7 years old.
And I would like to know what or vho YOU saved.

| More than once France would not exist were it not for the USA.

Would you say Clovis was American ?

| Your nation is out exchange with the USA and that causes you to resent
your
| benefactors.

Benefactors...

| What sort of people
| treat tourists or people trying to do business with France so rudely?

What sort of tourist ?

| America is a
| mature nation that takes the freedom of mankind more on a serious note.

Tell me more about freedom in Vietnam, Irak, Cuba...

|The
| USA does make mistakes, and like most nations (perhaps all) it is best not
| to trust politicians or petty bureaucrats, but the people here are not
your
| enemy.

It is true.

But we just have generally accepted ideas that are falses, french against
americans and american aginst french, and two visions of the freedom that
are not exactly te same.

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

William Tcherno

Mar 2, 2004, 5:54:00 PM3/2/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

| > | English has a lot more words that German and French!
| > This is not really true.

| Fact is that English has a lot more
| words than German language. I figured that out by writing in German
| and in English.

I can not say anything because I do not speak German

| > French is none as the language of the diplomacie and love, also in the
USA.
| I know. There is nothing better than a french kiss after having eaten
| a french fry, pardon me, freedom fry.

You can call it as you like, the taste does not change, just eat it !

| Don't take it personal. It sounds nice, although, sometimes I get
| headache from it when too many speak to much and too long French
| around me.

It is because you brain is working and then it consumes much glucose. It is
necessary to eat sweetened things or
noodles. The brain needs you to drink much water to.

| > English is easy to learn, this is why 500 000 000 people speak english
as
| > second language over the world.
| > Don't forget there are around 7000 languages spoken on earth.
| Yes, and most people speak Mandarin.

Yes...

| > | You just don't speak English well enough, instead of blaming yourself
| > here, you blame the English language. :)
| > I don't. I know I don't speak (write) english very well.
| Your English is not bad.

Thank you

| > Do you speak french, spanish, portuguese or italian ?
| What do you do with those languages? I had not much time learning
| other languages, as I am always on the run of the Germans. That kept
| me busy. (They hate that I am a Scientologist.)

the knowledge is a richness which come with its owner everywhere.

| No. Only English and German. And Scientology language. :)

There is a scientoly language ?

| > I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...
| That is no good idea.

Why ? A new sort of hell watches for me ?

| > I think by myself... And you can record all I say, all I write, it does
not
| > mean you control what I say or what I write.
| No, and I have no intention to.

You can try, you will fail.

| (...) we have our atomic bomb,

| That with the bomb is likely a German idea.

I would say that the best scientists were German, but they did not want to
create the bomb. They just found a relation between matter and energy.

Bill

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

William Tcherno

Mar 2, 2004, 6:34:32 PM3/2/04

http://www.ethnologue.com/language_index.asp

| > > ...to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.
| > I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...
| Ignoring the problem does not make the problem cease to
| exist, so that is most certainly not the best approach.

Somehone said that scientology is dangerous. But my research tells me that
scientology is a danger for scientologists.
Then I do not see the problem for me and my familly.
Would you like me to make war against scientology ?

Bill

---
Ce courrier à été testé contre les virus connus.

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 3, 2004, 1:22:46 PM3/3/04
"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c233lm$t12$1...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> | > This is not really true.
> | Fact is that English has a lot more
> | words than German language. I figured that out by writing in German
> | and in English.
>
> I can not say anything because I do not speak German
Alright. Too bad that this does not protect you from their ear
implants and from invading your mind and personality.

> | > French is none as the language of the diplomacie and love, also in the
> USA.
> | I know. There is nothing better than a french kiss after having eaten
> | a french fry, pardon me, freedom fry.
>
> You can call it as you like, the taste does not change, just eat it !
>
> | Don't take it personal. It sounds nice, although, sometimes I get
> | headache from it when too many speak to much and too long French
> | around me.
>
> It is because you brain is working and then it consumes much glucose. It is
> necessary to eat sweetened things or
> noodles. The brain needs you to drink much water to.

We Scientologists say that words that you don't understand make you
headache. It's true. But I agree that the body and the brain needs
water and nutrition, however, real nutrition, no junk food.

> | > English is easy to learn, this is why 500 000 000 people speak english
> as
> | > second language over the world.
> | > Don't forget there are around 7000 languages spoken on earth.
> | Yes, and most people speak Mandarin.
>
> Yes...

> | > here, you blame the English language. :)
> | > I don't. I know I don't speak (write) english very well.
> | Your English is not bad.
>
> Thank you
>
> | > Do you speak french, spanish, portuguese or italian ?
> | What do you do with those languages? I had not much time learning
> | other languages, as I am always on the run of the Germans. That kept
> | me busy. (They hate that I am a Scientologist.)
>
> the knowledge is a richness which come with its owner everywhere.
>
> | No. Only English and German. And Scientology language. :)
>
> There is a scientoly language ?

Yes, sort of. But it is not a completely different language. It is
only that if you hear two lawyers or doctors talking, you don't
understand all they are saying as they have words they use that you
are not used to.

> | > I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...
> | That is no good idea.
>
> Why ? A new sort of hell watches for me ?

No, original Scientology is great. You don't know what you are
missing.

> | > I think by myself... And you can record all I say, all I write, it does
> not
> | > mean you control what I say or what I write.
> | No, and I have no intention to.
>
> You can try, you will fail.

Why would I want to try? I am no psychiatrist or mindcontroller.
However, they invade people's mind and people don't even know what
they orginially wanted. They know how to manipulate the minds of
humans and animals like nobody else.

> | (...) we have our atomic bomb,
> | That with the bomb is likely a German idea.
>
> I would say that the best scientists were German,

That is what they make you think. They are not. I bet they stole
everything from other scientists and claimed it was their idea. I am
also convinced that they re-wrote history and that they still are at
it.

>but they did not want to
> create the bomb. They just found a relation between matter and energy.

Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!

Barbara Schwarz

Millwatts

Mar 4, 2004, 5:41:05 AM3/4/04

The only real Barbara Schwarz <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit dans
le message : 16d1deb5.04030...@posting.google.com...

> Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
> want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
> gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!
>
> Barbara Schwarz

6 is a number claimed in Nurnberg trial with no proof at all. It has never
be revisited even after the statistics about the survivals.
Ovens was not using the gas Zyklon B but fuel. This gas was used for the
alleged gas room. Try to be precise if you want to argue against the actual
innocent Germans. Most of the Nazis are dead.
Oh those innocent Jews! Let me recall you the death of 90 millions of
africans for 10 millions of slaves. They crawled all by themselves in the
gallions . Jews has been envolved in this most uggly holocaust and not a
cent is getting out of theit pocket .

Millwatts

Dicktop_Stud

Mar 4, 2004, 11:36:40 AM3/4/04
whosteals...@myway.com (The only real Barbara Schwarz) wrote in message news:<16d1deb5.04022...@posting.google.com>...

> "William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c1llse$hmc$7...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> > "The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :
>
> William, learn English, it is world language number one. Your French
> will not get you far. Even Roger Gonnet had to learn English to be
> able to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.

Hey, Boob, learn English grammar. You, obviously, never got beyond the
2nd grade.

> And people like you, Willi, German oriented and controlled, are the
> reason that France did not succeed to fight the Nazis back.

And people like you, Psychotic Boobie, Mentally retarded and
uncontrolled, are the reason that asylums for the criminally insane
exist.

> Have a nice day, and let the Islamic girls wear their scarfs,
> otherwise one day somebody will come for your French little hat.

Your English grammar sucks, and it is "scarves", not scarfs, you twit.

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 4, 2004, 1:54:07 PM3/4/04
"Millwatts" <de...@goloka.vr> wrote in message news:<c26t5c$m7g$1...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> The only real Barbara Schwarz <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit dans
> le message : 16d1deb5.04030...@posting.google.com...
> > Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
> > want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
> > gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> 6 is a number claimed in Nurnberg trial with no proof at all.
I think there were a lot more dead Jews and other minorities.

> It has never
> be revisited even after the statistics about the survivals.
> Ovens was not using the gas Zyklon B but fuel. This gas was used for the
> alleged gas room. Try to be precise if you want to argue against the actual
> innocent Germans.

That was irony. I am the last person who thinks that the Germans are
innocent. Read my e-mails to Benny Hallahmi as posted in Google. "Part
I: Hi Benny" and "Part II: Hi Benny".

> Most of the Nazis are dead.

Not the psychs behind the Nazis. They moved in protective
bunkers/environments and continue with atrocities.

> Oh those innocent Jews! Let me recall you the death of 90 millions of
> africans for 10 millions of slaves. They crawled all by themselves in the
> gallions . Jews has been envolved in this most uggly holocaust and not a
> cent is getting out of theit pocket .

Now you are blaming the Jews for slavery? Give me a break, Herr
Millwatts. The Jews and the Black people have the same enemies,
power-hungry, insane Germans, controlled by their psychiatrists.

Barbara Schwarz

> Millwatts

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Mar 4, 2004, 4:05:33 PM3/4/04
William Tcherno wrote:

> "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" <Point...@web.de> a écrit :

>>> [...] But I have the same problems when I speak spanish

>>> (322,200,000 to 358,000,000 first language users, 417,000,000 >
>>> including second language users) or portuguese (176,000,000 first
>>> language speakers).
>> From where do you got these numbers? A UN website?
>
> http://www.ethnologue.com/language_index.asp

Thanks.

> > > ...to spread his anti-Scientology hate messages.
> > I don't hate scientology, I ignore scientology...
>
> Ignoring the problem does not make the problem cease to
> exist, so that is most certainly not the best approach.
>
> Somehone said that scientology is dangerous. But my research
> tells me that scientology is a danger for scientologists.

For them, *too*.

> Then I do not see the problem for me and my familly.

Some day even you or (a) member(s) of your family could
become Scientologist(s) if not well-informed. And what
about your relatives, friends, colleagues? Do you want
them to be brain-washed while they give away all their
money for it?

> Would you like me to make war against scientology ?

No, I would like you to

1. repair or exchange your newsreader simulation, since, e.g.,
its borken quotation mechanism makes postings hard to read:
<http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/>

2. learn how to post in Usenet:
<http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post>

3. get informed more (these groups and homepages of their regulars
are a good start) and then tell others what you know about the
dangers of Scientology. Truth shall prevail.

In that order :)

TIA

F'up2 poster

PointedEars

Millwatts

Mar 4, 2004, 5:32:36 PM3/4/04

The only real Barbara Schwarz <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit dans
le message : 16d1deb5.04030...@posting.google.com...
The Jews and the Black people have the same enemies,
> power-hungry, insane Germans, controlled by their psychiatrists.>
> Barbara Schwarz

You are crazy; Blacks will never trust the wicked men.

Millwatts

Millwatts

Mar 4, 2004, 5:36:11 PM3/4/04

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <Point...@web.de> a écrit dans le message :
40479A1D...@PointedEars.de...

right

William Tcherno

Mar 4, 2004, 5:10:00 PM3/4/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :

| > I can not say anything because I do not speak German

| Alright. Too bad that this does not protect you from their ear
| implants and from invading your mind and personality.

I have other protections.

| > | ...sometimes I get

| > | headache from it when too many speak to much and too long French
| > | around me.

| > It is because you brain is working and then it consumes much glucose. It
| > is necessary to eat sweetened things or
| > noodles. The brain needs you to drink much water to.

| We Scientologists say that words that you don't understand make you
| headache. It's true. But I agree that the body and the brain needs
| water and nutrition, however, real nutrition, no junk food.

I say (but this is my own experience) that the brain need glucose (found in
noodles and bred not only sugar) and water (pur water, not soda) every time
it makes a work. Listening to a foreign language is a strong work for the
brain. And when your brain heats and requires glucose, you have an headache.

| > There is a scientoly language ?
|
| Yes, sort of. But it is not a completely different language. It is
| only that if you hear two lawyers or doctors talking, you don't
| understand all they are saying as they have words they use that you
| are not used to.

It is a specific vocabulary, in french we say "jargon".

| > Why ? A new sort of hell watches for me ?
|
| No, original Scientology is great. You don't know what you are
| missing.

Everybody says the same thing...

| >but they did not want to
| > create the bomb. They just found a relation between matter and energy.
|
| Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
| want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
| gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!

The scientists did not create the bomb, because it is a military invention,
from USA.
The nazi, and there chief, were not enough clever to see the military and
politic power of this weapon.

William Tcherno

Mar 5, 2004, 3:02:41 PM3/5/04

"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> a écrit à "The only real
Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> :

| | We Scientologists say that words that you don't understand make you
| | headache. It's true. But I agree that the body and the brain needs
| | water and nutrition, however, real nutrition, no junk food.
|
| I say (but this is my own experience) that the brain need glucose (found
in
| noodles and bred not only sugar) and water (pur water, not soda) every
time
| it makes a work. Listening to a foreign language is a strong work for the
| brain. And when your brain heats and requires glucose, you have an
headache.

I would like to add that if you are convinced that you will have a
headache, you will have a headache.

Friendly.

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 5, 2004, 5:03:27 PM3/5/04
"William Tcherno" <tchern...@everyday.com> wrote in message news:<c289gg$i54$1...@news.tiscali.fr>...

> "The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit :
>
> | > I can not say anything because I do not speak German
> | Alright. Too bad that this does not protect you from their ear
> | implants and from invading your mind and personality.
>
> I have other protections.

That is not good enough.

> | > It is because you brain is working and then it consumes much glucose. It
> | > is necessary to eat sweetened things or
> | > noodles. The brain needs you to drink much water to.
>
> | We Scientologists say that words that you don't understand make you
> | headache. It's true. But I agree that the body and the brain needs
> | water and nutrition, however, real nutrition, no junk food.
>
> I say (but this is my own experience) that the brain need glucose (found in
> noodles and bred not only sugar) and water (pur water, not soda) every time
> it makes a work. Listening to a foreign language is a strong work for the
> brain. And when your brain heats and requires glucose, you have an headache.

Or germs bite in my veins.

> | > There is a scientoly language ?
> |
> | Yes, sort of. But it is not a completely different language. It is
> | only that if you hear two lawyers or doctors talking, you don't
> | understand all they are saying as they have words they use that you
> | are not used to.
>
> It is a specific vocabulary, in french we say "jargon".

Yes, there is a Scientology dictionary.

> | > Why ? A new sort of hell watches for me ?
> |
> | No, original Scientology is great. You don't know what you are
> | missing.
>
> Everybody says the same thing...
>
> | >but they did not want to
> | > create the bomb. They just found a relation between matter and energy.
> |
> | Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
> | want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
> | gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!
>
> The scientists did not create the bomb, because it is a military invention,
> from USA.

The Germans invented the atomic bomb, not the Americans.

> The nazi, and there chief, were not enough clever to see the military and
> politic power of this weapon.

Yes Hitler was dumb, but some of his mindcontrollers still run the world.

Barbara Schwarz

William Tcherno

Mar 5, 2004, 5:40:37 PM3/5/04

(wrote):

| > | Alright. Too bad that this does not protect you from their ear
| > | implants and from invading your mind and personality.

| > I have other protections.

| That is not good enough.

Do not be anxious for me.

| > I say (but this is my own experience) that the brain need glucose (found
in
| > noodles and bred not only sugar) and water (pur water, not soda) every
time
| > it makes a work. Listening to a foreign language is a strong work for
the
| > brain. And when your brain heats and requires glucose, you have an
headache.

| Or germs bite in my veins.

This is another possibility. But if it is so, I can not help you. You may
see a doctor.

| > |
| > | Yes, sort of. But it is not a completely different language. It is
| > | only that if you hear two lawyers or doctors talking, you don't
| > | understand all they are saying as they have words they use that you
| > | are not used to.
| >
| > It is a specific vocabulary, in french we say "jargon".
|
| Yes, there is a Scientology dictionary.

How many words ?

| > | Oh, those innocent Germans! They did not want to! They also did not
| > | want to kill six millions Jews. They crawled all by themselves in the
| > | gas ovens and asked the Germans to please kill them!

| > The scientists did not create the bomb, because it is a military
invention,
| > from USA.

| The Germans invented the atomic bomb, not the Americans.

you can say and believe what you want. The history will not change for you.

| > The nazi, and there chief, were not enough clever to see the military
and
| > politic power of this weapon.

| Yes Hitler was dumb, but some of his mindcontrollers still run the world.

I believe that it are too old to be harmful.

Philippe Camus

Mar 6, 2004, 11:04:49 AM3/6/04

"The only real Barbara Schwarz" <whosteals...@myway.com> a écrit
dans le message news:

| The Germans invented the atomic bomb, not the Americans.

No, that's completly wrong. This is an hoax.

Philippe Camus

The only real Barbara Schwarz

Mar 6, 2004, 6:20:43 PM3/6/04
"Philippe Camus" <cad...@club-internet.fr> wrote in message news:<4049f7a7$0$5910$7a62...@news.club-internet.fr>...

Yes, sure, just as Holocaust was only a hoax. The Germans try always
to whitewash themselves, and often they do it by using french poodles.

Barbara Schwarz