Back in Hemet

1 view

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
\

I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.

This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
look bad.

I saw Ken Hoden this morning as he was walking across the plaza toward the
west underpass. He said something to me, but traffic noise kept me from
hearing it. I saw him at a distance, but it looked like he was in better
shape than the last time, i.e., his face was not the pasty white. On the
other hand, maybe he has been running around a pole and got some sun that
way.

I have become so used to the west underpass not being used that I was not
even looking at the stairs which go up the hill to the north of the road
as I walked by. An older, grey haired woman called out to me. And when I
looked that direction she said I should *not* be there. It *was* kind of
hot by that time, but I don't think she was concerned about my health.
She just insisted over and over like a broken record that I should not be
there and then went stomping up the stairs.

The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

I have held off on complaining to Ken Hoden about the weeds along the road
but they are getting ridiculous. Some of them are over 5 feet tall, and
you just have to get those tumbleweeds out before they go to seed. Long
as I am complaining, the open ditches for sprinklers behind the curb on
the west end should be filled. They have been open since I started
picketing in May. Think about the liability if someone broke a leg.
Also, Ken, you should get the sandpile moved off the edge of the north
side of the road, and fill and smooth out the mess where Richardson took a
spill just east of the west entrance on the south side of the road.

Back out this afternoon.

Keith Henson,
Reporting from the Hemet front.

Phil Scott

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>\
>
>I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
>heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
>disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.
>
>This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
>another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
>black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
>stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
>most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
>look bad.

they let the TREES die! Thats a 6th dynamic overt act. it seems
they don't care about anyting but covering their espionage operations.
Then before they left a wheel barrow full of cement to harden. They
must be in total chaos over there.

You should maybe tell to relax of something yet.

>I saw Ken Hoden this morning as he was walking across the plaza toward the
>west underpass. He said something to me, but traffic noise kept me from
>hearing it. I saw him at a distance, but it looked like he was in better
>shape than the last time, i.e., his face was not the pasty white. On the
>other hand, maybe he has been running around a pole and got some sun that
>way.

snip

>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
sewer or utilities man holes.

Phil Scott

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Phil Scott <phils...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
snip

>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

> Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
> motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
> you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
> sewer or utilities man holes.

Boxes for the plant watering system. They are the ones which were
leaking and turning a section of the side of the road into a swamp
some time ago. Keith Henson

ptsc

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
Phil Scott wrote:

>On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.

>Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
>motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
>you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
>sewer or utilities man holes.

Apparently being a "church" they're allowed to do anything.
OSHA just doesn't give a shit about blatant disregard for anything
even resembling safety. They're exempt. Being a nut-cult
means nothing you do will ever be investigated.

The local law enforcement people decided on no investigation and
just declared it accidental. Do we hear whether Stacy Moxon
Myer was wearing a boiler suit, or had a grey rag on her arm?
No, of course not, we hear nothing, it's just an accident and
some cop somewhere buys a new car.

I'm glad it's the CHP who are checking up on Keith's
picketing. I'm pretty disappointed at the apparent total
lack of an investigation of this bizarre death.

I am certain the cult put her in that transformer vault,
or ordered her into it. Her job title at the cult compound
sounds like the sort of job title they give RPF prisoners.

ptsc

Phil Scott

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
On 19 Jul 2000 22:03:02 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>Phil Scott <phils...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
>> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> snip

>>>The OSHA people don't want to hear about chain lockers, so I guess they
>>>would not be interested in a pattern of leaving covers off either. I have
>>>seen four or five examples of lids being left off at gold base. This
>>>morning I put two of them (right on the road) back on.
>
>> Now thats interesting! were these where someone in a car or on a
>> motorcylce could have caught a wheel and caused a crash? I hope
>> you got photo's and give them to the CHP... Were these storm drain,
>> sewer or utilities man holes.
>

>Boxes for the plant watering system. They are the ones which were
>leaking and turning a section of the side of the road into a swamp
>some time ago. Keith Henson

ah... a bad plastic pipe glue job maybe.

When I was at flag in 84 or so, the crew was putting some 2" pvc
cooling tower water lines to an HVAC unit in the FH lobby mezanine
area..(north side), and apparently didnt use primer or whatever and a
2' connection came appart and flooded the lobby. a little later a
boiler blew up, we never got the complete data on that, something
about a high limit switch, these boilers have redundant controls to
prevent that sort of thing. Id guess they put jumpers across the
safety limit switches to get the temperature up. (if the boilers
were maintained like the water sofeners they would have been full of
sludge and not heating properly, the hotels hot water at the time was
just barely warm.)

Phil Scott

Keith Henson

Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
It is really too hot to picket through the middle of the day--but we had a
mid day adventure anyway. Turns out that the neighbors have been watching
the PIs who are watching Ida's place (where I stay in Hemet) much like my
neighbors do in Palo Alto--or maybe even more since Ida lives in a
retirement community and this is the most exciting thing which has
happened around this neighborhood in a *long* time. We were out switching
some cars around in the driveway and I decided to go check out the PIs and
give them a Xenu flyer. I wound up behind one of them and they tried to
get away.

Jeeze, from the effort they went to you would think I was going to take
their heads off and freeze them. They even tried the trick of going
around a corner and pulling into a driveway hoping I would lose them.
They finally went north on Kerby and hit a dip so fast that their heads
must have banged the roof of the car. No use, a long red light at Florida
(Hwy 74) let me catch up. I got their license number, California 4LHP
287, in the Walmart parking lot then let them go.

Say, guys, next time stop and let's talk. I'm sure we can work something
out. It's really too hot in Hemet to do surveillance from a car in the
middle of the day. We could all spend the afternoon over in an air
conditioned pizza place. Or you could, and I could give you a call before
going over to gold base for a picket.

Keith Henson
Reporting from the (increasingly weird) Hemet front

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Unarreste?

Got out to gold base again around 5 pm. It was still hot, but I had my
water spray. I got my thugs back. Just after I parked, Edwin Richardson
and thug 2 (we really need to put a name on him) came tearing up in a big
SUV, passed my parked car and jumped out. Before I could see them, I was
not sure what was going on, so I jumped back in my car. But since was
just them, I got back out and started picketing.

Richardson and thug 2 were doing the usual provocations to get me to take
a swing at one of them, and complaining about my taping them. (I told
them that if they talked, they were going on tape).

I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which I had
parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by the name of
Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me. Richardson and thug 2
started bitching to him about me taping them when he blew them off by
saying they had no expectation of privacy out on a public road, and to
stuff it. I don't think they knew this arrest was coming down or why.

I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested, since I
don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any statue of
limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and off to the new
sheriff station we went.

As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a *citizen's*
arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In theory, that puts all
legal risk, including death, on the one who has asked the deputy to
arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*)
and scn! You remember that posting where I said modern missiles are more
accurate than someone else posted about? Well, that and the section out
of the Gilliland book were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption
of the internal ways they do things (what was not specified).

It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
being carried off by eagles. Deputy Rowe read me Maranda rights
(something the LAPD did not do when they arrested me at scn's request a
few years ago and asked if I wanted to talk to him about this series of
postings. He held out the possibility that he and the sargent would
decide the charges were silly and let me go. (Later he admitted that this
was not the case and that he had absolutely no choice but to book me
because scn said they wanted me citizen's arrested.)

So, figuring there was nothing I could say re such an entirely silly
business (I mean, did he frisk me for MIRVs?) which would hurt my case, I
tried to educated a guy who knew *nothing* about the cult, computers, or
net.culture. What a way to spend an evening in handcuffs. As a
cautionary tale, I told him about Steve Jackson Games and the fun *that*
caused because not one of the Secret Service agents had the slightest clue
about computers, role playing games, or cyberpunk science fiction. At
the end, he allowed as how since scn was actually doing the arresting, I
would have to be taken over to Riverside, 30-40 miles away and booked.
They might or might not let me bail out. Now, this generated a problem,
because I take a serious mix of drugs to hold down my blood pressure,
skipping a dose causes high rebound problems, and I had last taken them
very early in the morning. Of course, they could not just stop by Ida's
and let me take them because prisoners cannot take prescriptions other
than ones given by the county (I think the fear is someone might get high
in jail).

It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I
could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
(sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the
county with all the false arrest liability, not to mention who would get
sued if anything happened to me while in custody. (I didn't mention it,
but about ten years ago I sued Riverside county over the excesses of some
coroner deputies and won.) So I was "unarrested" (Deputy Rowe really used
that word) and stuffed in an ambulance to be checked out at the nearest
open emergency ward. This was most of the way to Riverside and part way
there we were diverted because one hospital would not take anyone who was
originating from the Sheriff's office.

It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
favorite cult (as did the paramedics).

On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear
full and it turned out he knew the Shaner family and was familiar with her
senseless death, but he did not know the complex had anything to do with
scientology. All together I would estimate that another 30 people were
educated about Xenu, the cult and the cult's presence near Henet. You can
bet they will be talking about this to their friends tomorrow.

Sorry I don't have time to do a polish on this report, I only have a
few hours before I will be out there again.

Keith Henson,
Reporting from the Hemet front

PS If this report gets upstaged by the Macgoo defection, count me
among those cheering.

PPS I suspect scn did not gain any points by jerking the Sheriff's office
around with the on/off citizen's arrest business. Also, knowing this
rule, even if it was not applied here, you can skip the interogation
unless you think it worth the educational effects.

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Phil Scott wrote:

> On 19 Jul 2000 19:49:07 GMT, Keith Henson
> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> >\
> >
> >I came down to Hemet yesterday, but the press of other entheta (and the
> >heat) kept me from getting in a picket. I suspect they were seriously
> >disrupted anyway, just from the nearby presence of an SP.
> >
> >This morning I was out at 6:40 for an hour and came back about 9 for
> >another 45 minutes. No thugs following me this morning. They took the
> >black plastic off the tree planters and the 40 plants in two gallon cans
> >stacked around the trees over the east underpass are dead or dying. Also
> >most of the hedge plants which attempt to block the view from (*)'s house
> >look bad.
>
> they let the TREES die! Thats a 6th dynamic overt act. it seems
> they don't care about anyting but covering their espionage operations.
> Then before they left a wheel barrow full of cement to harden. They
> must be in total chaos over there.

They have no Grounds Maint. Manager any more.

--
barb

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does wierd and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com (see live Scientologists in their natural state!)

Eric Bohlman

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:
: It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I

: could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
: (sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
: paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
: but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
: with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the

Good judgment on the scns' part. If they had signed a formal complaint
stating that you had threatened to launch ICBMs and cruise missiles at
Gold, the officer handling the papers might have had the phrase "Baker
Act" running through his head and might have done something that would
have turned the complainants into illegal PCs.

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00

LOL! Did I restim his bunny engrams? ROTF!

Wow, Keith! Despite the inconvenience for you, you turned it around in a
really positive way! I hope you checked your car for bugs, potatoes in
the tailpipe, a weird box stuck to the engine, brake lines, etc.

ptsc

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.

The cult refused to sign the arrest papers, that
sounds like guilty knowledge to me. Is scienter the
word for that? Why wouldn't they sign it?

Probably because they knew what an illegal clusterfuck
it was, after consulting someone uplines. And if they
pulled this "citizen's arrest" WITHOUT any signed papers,
then they are fully liable.

The cult's agents are also fully liable, for having
coerced them into doing it.

It sounds like you could pretty much sue anyone who
had anything remotely to do this, and probably get
un-bankrupt pretty quick.

I hope you don't discount this possibility. If you
don't want to antagonize the police too much, you could
probably stand a good chance of getting their full
cooperation in a civil suit against the cult and its
agents in return for releasing them from liability.

>Unarreste?

>Got out to gold base again around 5 pm. It was still hot, but I had my
>water spray. I got my thugs back. Just after I parked, Edwin Richardson
>and thug 2 (we really need to put a name on him) came tearing up in a big
>SUV, passed my parked car and jumped out. Before I could see them, I was
>not sure what was going on, so I jumped back in my car. But since was
>just them, I got back out and started picketing.

>Richardson and thug 2 were doing the usual provocations to get me to take
>a swing at one of them, and complaining about my taping them. (I told
>them that if they talked, they were going on tape).

So, harassment, as another cause of action. "Fighting words"
aren't constitutionally protected. Plus you have tape.

>I was starting on my second or third round and was near my car which I had
>parked just beyond the east overpass when a Sheriff Deputy by the name of
>Rowe pulled up. He jumped out and put cuffs on me. Richardson and thug 2
>started bitching to him about me taping them when he blew them off by
>saying they had no expectation of privacy out on a public road, and to
>stuff it. I don't think they knew this arrest was coming down or why.

Second cause of action, unauthorized whatever-he-did.
He apparently had no papers authorizing his action.

>I was more than a bit mystified as to why I was being arrested, since I
>don't have much on my conscience that is not well beyond any statue of
>limitations. However, it was lock my signs in my car and off to the new
>sheriff station we went.

>As near as I can paste it together, Rowe arrested me as a *citizen's*
>arrest on the say so of someone in scientology. In theory, that puts all
>legal risk, including death, on the one who has asked the deputy to
>arrest. And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*)
>and scn! You remember that posting where I said modern missiles are more
>accurate than someone else posted about? Well, that and the section out
>of the Gilliland book were what scn was claiming has caused a disruption
>of the internal ways they do things (what was not specified).

>It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
>being carried off by eagles. Deputy Rowe read me Maranda rights
>(something the LAPD did not do when they arrested me at scn's request a
>few years ago and asked if I wanted to talk to him about this series of
>postings. He held out the possibility that he and the sargent would
>decide the charges were silly and let me go. (Later he admitted that this
>was not the case and that he had absolutely no choice but to book me
>because scn said they wanted me citizen's arrested.)

Interesting to read you a Miranda warning when you supposedly
weren't arrested. Since you weren't arrested, just reading
you the rights isn't really relevant.

>So, figuring there was nothing I could say re such an entirely silly
>business (I mean, did he frisk me for MIRVs?) which would hurt my case, I

Geez, you oughtta know by now that saying almost anything can
hurt your case, especially when a nutbag who is totally clueless
doesn't understand it and then either unintentionally or
maliciously reinterprets it in court, and I don't know what
effect Mirandizing you has on that.

>tried to educated a guy who knew *nothing* about the cult, computers, or
>net.culture. What a way to spend an evening in handcuffs. As a
>cautionary tale, I told him about Steve Jackson Games and the fun *that*
>caused because not one of the Secret Service agents had the slightest clue
>about computers, role playing games, or cyberpunk science fiction. At
>the end, he allowed as how since scn was actually doing the arresting, I
>would have to be taken over to Riverside, 30-40 miles away and booked.
>They might or might not let me bail out. Now, this generated a problem,
>because I take a serious mix of drugs to hold down my blood pressure,
>skipping a dose causes high rebound problems, and I had last taken them
>very early in the morning. Of course, they could not just stop by Ida's
>and let me take them because prisoners cannot take prescriptions other
>than ones given by the county (I think the fear is someone might get high
>in jail).

Hmm, possibly endangerment. Probably not, though.

>It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I
>could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
>(sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
>paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to jail,
>but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
>with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left the
>county with all the false arrest liability, not to mention who would get
>sued if anything happened to me while in custody. (I didn't mention it,
>but about ten years ago I sued Riverside county over the excesses of some
>coroner deputies and won.) So I was "unarrested" (Deputy Rowe really used
>that word) and stuffed in an ambulance to be checked out at the nearest
>open emergency ward. This was most of the way to Riverside and part way
>there we were diverted because one hospital would not take anyone who was
>originating from the Sheriff's office.

Not signing the papers after requesting it indicates bad faith
and supports a claim that they did this maliciously, knowing full
well it was illegal. Then they deliberately dumped it in the
lap of the county.

Further the hospital's actions may have been illegal, too.
Hospitals can refuse to sign *agreements* to take patients
from particular locations (abortion clinics often are unable
to get legally-required transfer agreements), but hospitals
are not allowed to refuse emergency care, and lack of
life-sustaining medication is an emergency.

Jeez, Keith, you can sue just about everyone in the
county but involving the hospital is probably a waste
of time.

>It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
>and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
>reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
>presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
>checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
>out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
>listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
>favorite cult (as did the paramedics).

>On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear
>full and it turned out he knew the Shaner family and was familiar with her
>senseless death, but he did not know the complex had anything to do with
>scientology. All together I would estimate that another 30 people were
>educated about Xenu, the cult and the cult's presence near Henet. You can
>bet they will be talking about this to their friends tomorrow.

Well, ok, you probably couldn't sue the cab driver, but he's about
the only one.

>Sorry I don't have time to do a polish on this report, I only have a
>few hours before I will be out there again.

>Keith Henson,
>Reporting from the Hemet front

>PS If this report gets upstaged by the Macgoo defection, count me
>among those cheering.

>PPS I suspect scn did not gain any points by jerking the Sheriff's office
>around with the on/off citizen's arrest business. Also, knowing this
>rule, even if it was not applied here, you can skip the interogation
>unless you think it worth the educational effects.

Personally, I think this could very well be your
"get out of bankruptcy free" card.

ptsc

Baba ROM DOS

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...

>It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
>being carried off by eagles.

Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
surprise?

I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...

Mike O'Connor

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
In article <8l6n4o$ohj$8...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, eboh...@netcom.com
(Eric Bohlman) wrote:

>Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:
>: It was, therefore, a total unknown as to how long it might be before I

>: could get medication. Since none of them could check blood pressure
>: (sheesh) they had to call the paramedics to do it. About the time the
>: paramedics said I really should not just be transported directly to
>: jail,
>: but should stop by a medical facility first, something had come unglued
>: with the scns refusing to sign the citizen's arrest papers. This left
>: the
>

>Good judgment on the scns' part. If they had signed a formal complaint
>stating that you had threatened to launch ICBMs and cruise missiles at
>Gold, the officer handling the papers might have had the phrase "Baker
>Act" running through his head and might have done something that would
>have turned the complainants into illegal PCs

They never intended to sign in the first place IMO. The purpose of the
arrest was to harass and discourage rather than to win.

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"The purpose of a lawsuit is to harass and discourage rather than to
win.... Don't ever defend. Always attack. Find or manufacture enough
threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Originate a black
PR campaign to destroy the person's repute and to discredit them so
thoroughly they will be ostracized...."

"The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on
somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, will knowing that he is
not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional
decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

" . . . it is an entirely moral duty to be punitive against strangers
and outsiders who would stop the progress of this [Scientology]
civilization."

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
cause them to sue for peace. Peace is bought with an exchange of
advantage, so make the advantage and then settle. Don't ever defend.
Always attack. Don't ever do nothing. Unexpected attacks in the rear
of the enemies front ranks work best."

"people attack Scientology: I never forget it, always even the score."

-- L. Ron Hubbard
Sacred scripture excerpts

SCIENTOLOGY IS SECRETLY A UFO CULT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Mike O'Connor <mi...@leptonicsystems.com>
<http://www.leptonicsystems.com>

El Roto

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
In article <mike-512F36.11240520072000@news-
server.optonline.net>, Mike O'Connor
<mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote:

> They never intended to sign in the first place IMO.
> The purpose of the arrest was to harass and discourage
>rather than to win.

Exactly. One can only wonder what laws are in place to
puninsh anyone that abuses the citizen's arrest statutes.
As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

Steve G.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

barb

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Baba ROM DOS wrote:

> Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> >It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
> >being carried off by eagles.
>
> Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
> we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
> pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
> these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
> surprise?
>
> I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
> everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...

Paint 'em green and teach 'em to talk. "Just out walking my parrot,
officer!"
"Squawk! Xenu!"

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
El Roto <gopackN...@sprintmail.com.invalid> wrote:

snip

> As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
> detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
> goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
> that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

Hey, knock it off. Deputy Rowe was exploited and jerked around by the
scientologists, but there is no call to refer to him this way.

Keith Henson

Phil Scott

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 10:08:27 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

Good Going KIETH..!!!! .. very nice, and under pressure too!

I dd the same thing when they had me hauled off, everyone got an
earful and list of URL's.... Too bad you could nt get a cell phone
call out like I did to Grady.... they'd have gotten calls from critics
around the world educating the rest of the staff.

Phil Scott

Phil Scott

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 04:57:16 -0700, ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.
>
>The cult refused to sign the arrest papers, that
>sounds like guilty knowledge to me. Is scienter the
>word for that? Why wouldn't they sign it?
>
>Probably because they knew what an illegal clusterfuck
>it was, after consulting someone uplines. And if they
>pulled this "citizen's arrest" WITHOUT any signed papers,
>then they are fully liable.

Exactly, but out of deference to the good men at the sheriffs dept
Keith will probably not sue, unless of course that office turns out to
be infiltrated or compromized by the cult.

According to the McClaughry testimony that is quite likely the case.
then there would be firm basis for a lawsuit, especially if this
happens again. It could get real messy in Riverside county politics.

>The cult's agents are also fully liable, for having
>coerced them into doing it.

Exactly.... maybe that should be persued.

>It sounds like you could pretty much sue anyone who
>had anything remotely to do this, and probably get
>un-bankrupt pretty quick.

un-bankrupt is good.

>I hope you don't discount this possibility. If you
>don't want to antagonize the police too much, you could
>probably stand a good chance of getting their full
>cooperation in a civil suit against the cult and its
>agents in return for releasing them from liability.

I think so.
good idea.

Phil Scott

El Roto

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith, my humblest apologies to Deputy Rowe and you. I
misread your post and thought Rowe was one of the OSA
goons, thus the unkind characterization.

Again, I'm very sorry for this unfair besmirching of Deputy
Rowe. Thank you for pointing this out.

Tilman Hausherr

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 19 Jul 2000 22:36:43 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote in <8l5ahr$s19$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

>Turns out that the neighbors have been watching
>the PIs who are watching Ida's place (where I stay in Hemet) much like my
>neighbors do in Palo Alto--or maybe even more since Ida lives in a
>retirement community and this is the most exciting thing which has
>happened around this neighborhood in a *long* time.

LOL! If they're retired, many of them have children and grandchildren
and will warn them about the UFO cult!

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/bookstore.html

Tilman Hausherr

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
On 20 Jul 2000 10:08:27 GMT, Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com>
wrote in <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>:

>It was a long ride, but I used it to fully inform the two paramedics, BobF
>and Bob, about our favorite cult. When we reached the hospital, the most
>reasonable thing for me to have done was split AMA and go take my blood
>presure medications. I offered to go take them and come back, to be
>checked out, but as it was I spent a few hours there before I could sign
>out and get a cab back to my car. While I was there I had a rapt bunch of
>listeners, a good number of whom had horror stories of their own about our
>favorite cult (as did the paramedics).
>
>On the way back to pick up my car, Carl, the cab driver, got the an ear

Will the county pay the cab?

mimus

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> posted:

Get depositions quick--not just Deputy Rowe but who got called in the
first place, and who called Deputy Rowe.

Next: How to suck eggs.

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1

Keith Henson

Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
After a short night I was out again at 7 am. I got thugs again and taped
them. They kept up an intermittent chatter while I said only one
sentence. It was all I could do to keep from laughing out loud at some of
the odd distortions of things out of my past. I will only give one
example, Dora Kent. Dora was a case where a clueless Riverside coroner
got carried away and charged my cryonics organization. The funny part is
that associating *me* with this event is totally silly because the Dora
Kent events happened before I got active in cryonics (as anyone who reads
Great Mambo Chicken and the Transhuman Condition would see).

Thug 2 was more active today, getting in front of me and slowing so much
that I had to step out in the road to get by him. I have some photos of
him too close. They also tried to block me taking photos of the largely
empty plaza. I can tell when I am way to the east of the plaza (near the
main gate) that there are lots of people crossing the plaza and going into
the underpass. But when I get there, very few people can be seen on
either side of the road. I suspect they are huddling in the underpass
till they get the all clear signal that I have moved on. OTs, heh.

I put in an hour, left heading into town, stopped on the far end and got
out a sign. I gave Richardson and thug 2 just enough time to run up to
the main gate and get a ride and then left.

Shopping and other entheta kept me busy the rest of the morning.

I will say that a remarkable number of local ministers have been
discussing the cult of Xenu lately. This might have something to do with
a certain person who mails a lot. Of course, when the ministers start
talking, some of the most amazing stories come out. One of them, Bob
Beckett from Dwelling Place tells of phone taps (RF kind) which were found
on both the church phone and his residence. Another tells that it took
less than half an hour from the time I visited his office to an agent of
scientology showing up and trying to get an interview with him. Whatever
scientology has been trying to do, it seems to have had the effect of
giving me an astonishing level of credibility among the local minsiters.
Keep it up fellows.

They are still loading Ida's neighborhood with PIs. I mostly ignore them
unless they get to obvious and then I chase them to get license numbers.
Incidentally, the license from yesterday was indeed a PI outfit. I am
going to call them before putting the name on the net.

There is one other item which I should mention. The rental car company I
have been using put me on the refuse to rent to list. Why? They had no
problem with payment and I never even scratched a car. But every time I
rented, they got several phone calls asking about me, last time a woman
came in asking about me, sometimes people call up claiming to be me who
are not, and (according to national customer service) the Ontario police
called. The last was easy to check out, records at the police dept in
Ontario has no records with my name, so the chances are that they were
scammed by the scientologists. Company name in a later post after more
investigation.

Keith Henson

Starshadow

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00

"barb" <bw...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> Baba ROM DOS wrote:
> >
> > Keith Henson wrote in message <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>...
> > >It was more than a little unclear, but (*) may also be worrying about
> > >being carried off by eagles.
> >
> > Dammit Keith! Who tipped him off on that one? I thought
> > we had a tight lid on, and the diversionary programs were
> > pretty damned convincing. Now what am I going to do with
> > these damned birds, now that we've lost the element of
> > surprise?
> >
> > I'd say it's a bowl of Whole Track Sec Chex for breakfast for
> > everyone with telnet accounts on Umbra Xenu...
>
> Paint 'em green and teach 'em to talk. "Just out walking my parrot,
> officer!"
> "Squawk! Xenu!"

"Squawk! Www.xenu.net! Squawk!"

--
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow (SP4, KoX) (Yes, I have an @home account now. )
(stars...@starshadow.net still works)

"Feminism--the radical notion that women are people, too"

Dorothy West

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <8l7rbj$brm$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>,
> discussing the cult of X lately. This might have something to do

Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Dorothy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Captain Nerd

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com

El Roto

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Dorothy West <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <8l7rbj$brm$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>,

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a
>sock puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug

>tunnels under his house. Maybe that was connected to the child
>molestation. Who knows.

Dorothy, you should go back to the computer store and demand a
keyboard with a "?" key. It'll make your posts more readable.
Not any closer to being based in reality, mind you, but readable.

Steve "Go punctuate yourself" G.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*) and scn!

Good grief. Scientology nuts do it again. Did you get the name of the
person who filed the false complaint? And di you ditch all those
intercontinental balistic missles you had hidden in your back yard?

You and I both know that Miscavage ordered a cultist to make these false
accusations against you. He would obviously assign someone to take the
fall for making false claims to the police. Hopefully you're asking Mr.
Dandar about going after the crooks.

--- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted --- Descartes
24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet 1:218/890.0) SP4
The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/ http://www.nots.org/
"I offered him an OT3/Xenu flyer. It was somewhat like offering
garlic to a vampire..." - Keith Henson (http://www.xenu.net/)

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>El Roto <gopackN...@sprintmail.com.invalid> wrote:
>snip
>> As was previously stated, Keith was basically unlawfully
>> detained at the behest of someone at Hemet through the Rowe-
>> goon and has to be held responsible, or am I forgetting
>> that responsibility and the Co$ are strangers.

>Hey, knock it off. Deputy Rowe was exploited and jerked around by the
>scientologists, but there is no call to refer to him this way.

I agree completely. The cops out there have a hard enough time keeping
the peace in the middle of all that heat, Saturday nigh drinking, and a
nut cult up the hill. It sounds to me like the cops are totally
professional and good.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.

Oh man I hope the crooks got photographs and will add them to their hat
web site at parish.org! I'd love to be able to get a copy and add it to
my web site: Scientology critic Keith Henson arrested for getting ready
to launch ICBM's at Scientology cult! <rofl!> Allowing the insane nuts
to expose themselves like that is the best innoculation.

Podkayne1

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <3bains4p8o4cv5bld...@4ax.com>,
t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> In <sni47d...@corp.supernews.com>, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
> L. Rice) wrote:

> >ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> >
> >>This sounds like a complete clusterfuck, Keith.
> >>If they dragged you off in cuffs and *didn't* arrest
> >>you, they had no cause whatsoever to do it.
> >

> >Oh man I hope the crooks got photographs and will add them to their hat
> >web site at parish.org! I'd love to be able to get a copy and add it to
> >my web site: Scientology critic Keith Henson arrested for getting ready
> >to launch ICBM's at Scientology cult! <rofl!> Allowing the insane nuts
> >to expose themselves like that is the best innoculation.
>

> "Officer! Officer! He's got a rocket in his pocket!"
>
> When I'm picketing the nazi amusement park, and if anyone asks me if
> I've got a rocket in my pocket, I promise to do nothing more than
> smirk. Real broadly.

One of the BE reviews said that a Harrier-flying cavemen apparently
*did* have a rocket launcher in his pocket.

Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
and who knows what they'll believe.

Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?

--
And as far as the statistics on Scientology [membership] those are correct...
they are the the factor that the statistics have been rising at for about 50
years..not the # of people involved. - "expert" Scientologist at askme.com
"You have angered the hedgehog, and now you must pay!"

ptsc

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
"Dotty" West wrote:

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Why do you say this not only hiding behind an alias, but
also using a proxy to hide your location? Are you afraid
of the libels you're committing?

What are you talking about hallucinations for, anyway?
You worship a drunken madman who thought he went to Venus
to get run over by freight trains.

ptsc

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Podkayne1 <podk...@aol.com> wrote:

>Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
>and who knows what they'll believe.

>Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?

We could wear snot ropes hanging from our noses when we picket.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
>me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
>"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
>the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
>bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
>with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
>running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

You should file a complaint with the local police. If these crooks are
impersonating officers, the local police will want to know about that
very badly. Keith, you need to take these crooks more seriously. The
next time one of these crooks claims to be a police officer, they may do
it to gain access to murder someone. You know this criminal cult, and
you know what they're capable of.

>in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
>place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda). The guy
>got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
>clams/clam PIs too seriously.)

<rofl!>

What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:46:44 GMT, Dorothy West
><doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

>>Dorothy

Posted as well as mailed.

>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>matter.

The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs. They're exactly equal
to the Creationists who want to demand they have evidence that the Earth
is only 6,000 years old. They start with an insane belief and then work
diligently to contrive evidence and ignore the relevant facts which debunk
their notions.

So this Scientologist cultist could be one of those tunnels-under-McMartin
nuts. But I think that all of those flavor nuts are extremist Christians
and the cultist code-named "Dorothy" can't be a Christian since he or she
is a Scientologist.

In the end, it's freakish, huh?

Starshadow

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00

"Dorothy West" <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
> puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
> his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

Do keep showing everyone what type of nut cult you belong to, Dorothy.
Keep posting. Each one hammers one more nail into the coffin...

Aren't you out of feet yet?

Keith Henson

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Today . . .

One of Ida's neighbors, Bill, has been watching the PIs for a few weeks.
He was uncertain if the PIs broiling in the sun were related to my being
here, so he wanted to set up a test. There was one out there this
morning. Immediately after I drove off, the PI went after me. Bill is
hard to convince, so we will do it again in the morning.

I got out to gold base at 7. I parked on the extreme east end this time.
I got my thugs again, with slightly modified abuse today. I only had half
an hour, and from that end to the Ashlee Shaner memorial and back took all
the time I had. In fact, I had the thugs out of breath by the time I got
back to the car.

I went back to Ida's to stash signs, and find out the result of the PI
test. I had a mission which took up the major part of the day, so I
headed out. This time I went south to pick up the next major east/west
road, Stetson. Just across Stetson two of the PIs were talking from one
car to another. (The built-up area ends at Stetson.) So instead of just
turning to the west I went across to give the PIs some friendly
directions. The one in the gold car with no license (new from a dealer,
Villa Honda) responded in a friendly way, but the other one in a white car
was either a clam or *really* sick of being roasted in the heat. I told
both I was off to the airport (true) and got a comment that I should go
back home. I asked if he worked for XXXX since that was the last license
which came up. He was not pleased to be asked such a question and claimed
not to be working for anyone. After I got his license, Cal 2ZDA834, and
started down the road so I could get a place to do a U turn, he pulled
along side my car, forcing me to the side of the road. Between some
braking and accelerating, I got behind him far enough to do a U turn and
headed back to Stetson.

When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

Traffic cleared at that point and I turned left heading west on Stetson.
I had an interesting conversation with 911 about dangerous driving thugs.
This one was in a white car, and he might have realized he had stepped
over the line because I didn't see him again.

At least three of them followed me over to Ontario to the airport where I
picked up my wife and daughter. My daughter is going to a nearby college
this fall, and we were going there to discuss the hard-to-believe threats
(made by Rosen on the last deposition transcript) against her with the
university administration. I made a few tries to shake them in the
airport and got the airport police to stop one of them and shake him down
for identification. My wife was very, very annoyed at these bozos, and
tried to confront one of them, but when she got near he backed up, then
drove ahead. She worked off some of the energy by chasing him down the
freeway shoulder for a quarter mile or so. At that point she jumped back

in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda). The guy
got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
clams/clam PIs too seriously.)

This dude took the I 15 exit, so we followed him north a few exits, while
on the phone with the California Highway Patrol. They couldn't get a unit
in place and in any case, following someone is not a crime if you have a
PI license. Eventually we went back to I 10 and on out to Redlands with
at least two and I think three PI cars following.

We wondered if the streets in Redlands college were private and the PIs
could be told by campus security to knock it off, so we called them as we
were turning onto the campus. Boy, did we get a response! I managed to
get one of the PIs tangled up on a narrow road and the campus security
trapped him there. Edwin Richardson was in the other car which came by to
bail the first one out of this jam. The campus security called the
Redlands cops and a number of them responded. It was a zoo for a while
with 2 or three PIs, four cop cars and about 6 cops. As usual the cops
concluded that there was nothing they could do about it, but the hoorah
sure solved our problem of getting the university people to *believe* our
mad story about being hassled by the evil cult and the threat Rosen made
against our daughter. (I got a bunch of names of security people and
cops, but it seems pointless to include them.) Anyway, the university
people were boggled by the trapped PI story which rapidly spread around
campus, and had no problem believing our story, especially when the
administration got a phone call within ten minutes of the confrontation
with campus security asking if my daughter was enrolled there. The
University does not give out such information, so the only thing the phone
call confirmed was the ugly nature of the cult of scientology.

We didn't see any more of them, though they might have followed us back to
Ida's.

Keith Henson
Reporting from the Hemet front.

(If you wonder why this is better grammar/spelling than usual it was)

--Edited by the Madwoman of Palo Alto

J. R. Ford

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
<doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>

>Dorothy

Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
matter.

Prignillius

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <8lb5l3$l29$0...@63.78.119.122>,

J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:

No, no, John, you don't understand.

All the English-speaking OSA-ers were out running around poles or
harrassing Bob Minton, so they dredged up this poor soul. She was
probably handed a card with 3 topics for dead-agenting printed on it,
and the poor thing strung them together as best she could.

Now she'll probably be out running around a pole for not being able to
make a coherent dead-agenting sentence go right.

Prignillius

+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +
| Prignillius (email still broke, sorry) |
| |
| Always push power in the direction of anyone on whose powers |
| you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, |
| or a snarling defense of the power to a critic, or even the |
| dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious |
| blaze of the whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise. |
| - L. Ron Hubbard |
+ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - +

Tommy

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> Today . . .
>
> One of Ida's neighbors, Bill, has been watching the PIs for a few weeks.
> He was uncertain if the PIs broiling in the sun were related to my being
> here, so he wanted to set up a test. There was one out there this
> morning. Immediately after I drove off, the PI went after me. Bill is
> hard to convince, so we will do it again in the morning.
>
> I got out to gold base at 7. I parked on the extreme east end this time.
> I got my thugs again, with slightly modified abuse today. I only had half
> an hour, and from that end to the Ashlee Shaner memorial and back took all
> the time I had. In fact, I had the thugs out of breath by the time I got
> back to the car.

Pretty good for an "old man", eh?
:-)

> I went back to Ida's to stash signs, and find out the result of the PI
> test. I had a mission which took up the major part of the day, so I
> headed out. This time I went south to pick up the next major east/west
> road, Stetson. Just across Stetson two of the PIs were talking from one
> car to another. (The built-up area ends at Stetson.) So instead of just
> turning to the west I went across to give the PIs some friendly
> directions. The one in the gold car with no license (new from a dealer,
> Villa Honda) responded in a friendly way, but the other one in a white car
> was either a clam or *really* sick of being roasted in the heat. I told
> both I was off to the airport (true) and got a comment that I should go
> back home. I asked if he worked for XXXX since that was the last license
> which came up. He was not pleased to be asked such a question and claimed
> not to be working for anyone.

Probably all he could come up with when the hare turned on the dogs. The
dogs never expect it.
Maybe he was just following you for a hobby? His employers *can't* be
happy about the way their PIs are getting made and the way you're
rubbing their noses in it.

> After I got his license, Cal 2ZDA834, and
> started down the road so I could get a place to do a U turn, he pulled
> along side my car, forcing me to the side of the road. Between some
> braking and accelerating, I got behind him far enough to do a U turn and
> headed back to Stetson.
>
> When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
> me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
> "quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
> the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
> bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
> with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
> running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

He tried to run you off the road, then told *you* to quit bugging *him*?
And told you he was a cop? Is he Freebie? Or the Bean?

> Traffic cleared at that point and I turned left heading west on Stetson.
> I had an interesting conversation with 911 about dangerous driving thugs.
> This one was in a white car, and he might have realized he had stepped
> over the line because I didn't see him again.
>
> At least three of them followed me over to Ontario to the airport where I
> picked up my wife and daughter. My daughter is going to a nearby college
> this fall, and we were going there to discuss the hard-to-believe threats
> (made by Rosen on the last deposition transcript) against her with the
> university administration. I made a few tries to shake them in the
> airport and got the airport police to stop one of them and shake him down
> for identification. My wife was very, very annoyed at these bozos, and
> tried to confront one of them, but when she got near he backed up, then
> drove ahead. She worked off some of the energy by chasing him down the
> freeway shoulder for a quarter mile or so. At that point she jumped back
> in the car and we chased him down I 10 to the west. (There was no license
> place on this one, new car, gold color, which said Villa Honda).

No plates?
That's illegal, isn't it?

> The guy
> got tape of her shaking a fist and yelling at him. (My wife tends to take
> clams/clam PIs too seriously.)
>
> This dude took the I 15 exit, so we followed him north a few exits, while
> on the phone with the California Highway Patrol. They couldn't get a unit
> in place and in any case, following someone is not a crime if you have a
> PI license. Eventually we went back to I 10 and on out to Redlands with
> at least two and I think three PI cars following.

A friend of mine who grew up on a farm told me that she would drop a
piece of bacon fat on a string into the yard (holding on to the end of
the string) and watch the geese descend on it. The first one there would
gobble the bacon, and since "like grease through a goose" is not just an
aphorism, out it would pop in a few minutes. Another goose would snap
the bacon fat up, then another, and another, and before long, she had a
long line of geese bill-to-butt that she could lead around on a string.
Sounds kinda like your situation.

> We wondered if the streets in Redlands college were private and the PIs
> could be told by campus security to knock it off, so we called them as we
> were turning onto the campus. Boy, did we get a response! I managed to
> get one of the PIs tangled up on a narrow road and the campus security
> trapped him there. Edwin Richardson was in the other car which came by to
> bail the first one out of this jam. The campus security called the
> Redlands cops and a number of them responded.

My wife worked campus security of a university in Texas (OSA, please
file this) before working as a peace officer in City Police. Campus
security get more action that one would suppose, and (perhaps because of
the money universities generate for the community) get quick response
and full cooperation from the Police - well, compared to security
guards, anyway.

> It was a zoo for a while
> with 2 or three PIs, four cop cars and about 6 cops. As usual the cops
> concluded that there was nothing they could do about it, but the hoorah
> sure solved our problem of getting the university people to *believe* our
> mad story about being hassled by the evil cult and the threat Rosen made
> against our daughter. (I got a bunch of names of security people and
> cops, but it seems pointless to include them.) Anyway, the university
> people were boggled by the trapped PI story which rapidly spread around
> campus, and had no problem believing our story, especially when the
> administration got a phone call within ten minutes of the confrontation
> with campus security asking if my daughter was enrolled there. The
> University does not give out such information, so the only thing the phone
> call confirmed was the ugly nature of the cult of scientology.

"Quick - get on the phone and get me some intelligence about that son of
a bitch's daughter!"

"What do you mean, 'they hung up on you'?"

> We didn't see any more of them, though they might have followed us back to
> Ida's.
>
> Keith Henson
> Reporting from the Hemet front.

The Keystone Kult strikes again!
Seriously, Keith - they're hiring PIs this incompetent, one of them
might try to play Mannix and actually harm you. The business of trying
to force you off the road troubles me.
Please don't take chances with these goons.
The amazing thing about all of this is that the Co$ doesn't cut these
sorry excuses for PIs loose - this op must be costing a fortune, and all
they're getting for it is laughed at.

Tommy
--

'I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys.'
Hubbard, 1967 letter to his wife submitted to the court in the

Ed

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Dorothy West is a real person, an oldtimer from England who was at
Saint Hill and I believe in the GO in the 60s and 70s. Please correct
me if I'm wrong about this.

Ed

ptsc wrote:

> "Dotty" West wrote:
>
> >Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
> >puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
> >his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.

barb

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Fredric L. Rice wrote:

> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > And get what for--ICBM and cruise missile threats against (*) and scn!

> Good grief. Scientology nuts do it again. Did you get the name of the
> person who filed the false complaint? And di you ditch all those
> intercontinental balistic missles you had hidden in your back yard?
>
> You and I both know that Miscavage ordered a cultist to make these false
> accusations against you. He would obviously assign someone to take the
> fall for making false claims to the police. Hopefully you're asking Mr.
> Dandar about going after the crooks.

There must be a desk log at the Sheriff's station that would
possibly show who demanded the arrest. Often these logs are
posted on the Internet--- I'll have a look if/when I get home
from Barb's. The same department also posts the coronor's
log, so I assume the police activity log might also mention
Keith Henson's being arrested. Maybe. If it is on the internet,
it will only be there for 14 days, like the coronor's log.
---- SD

William Barwell

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <8lacrf$vam$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
Dorothy West <doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>> called. The last was easy to check out, records at the police dept in
>> Ontario has no records with my name, so the chances are that they were
>> scammed by the scientologists. Company name in a later post after
>more
>> investigation.
>>
>> Keith Henson
>

>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>

>Dorothy

?????
This doesn't make sense.
Dorothy, do you know what a "sockpuppet" means on the net?
Probably not. Child molestation? libel seems to be
a Scientology sacrament.

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope of Houston
Slack!

Joseph Voigt

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:01:52 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:46:44 GMT, Dorothy West
>><doroth...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>>>Or it is all a bad case of hallucinations being spouted by a sock
>>>puppet. Who is to say this in Henson's case. He also dug tunnels under
>>>his house. Maybe that was connected to the child molestation. Who knows.
>>>Dorothy
>

>Posted as well as mailed.
>

>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>matter.
>

>The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
>were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
>of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.
>
>There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
>underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
>hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs. They're exactly equal
>to the Creationists who want to demand they have evidence that the Earth
>is only 6,000 years old. They start with an insane belief and then work
>diligently to contrive evidence and ignore the relevant facts which debunk
>their notions.
>
>So this Scientologist cultist could be one of those tunnels-under-McMartin
>nuts. But I think that all of those flavor nuts are extremist Christians
>and the cultist code-named "Dorothy" can't be a Christian since he or she
>is a Scientologist.
>
>In the end, it's freakish, huh?

Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for
the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
do the trick easily enough.

Joe

Podkayne1

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <snjm9l...@corp.supernews.com>, fr...@skeptictank.org
wrote:

> >Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
> >us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
> >would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
> >matter.
>
> The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
> the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
> McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
> that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which
> children
> were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for
> purposes
> of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.
>
> There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
> underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
> hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs.

The meme is older than that - extreme anti-Catholics insist that there
are tunnels between monasteries and nunneries full of the bones of nun's
aborted babies.

This has some tiny basis in fact - old catacombs do tend to have many
tiny bodies, but that's generally considered to be due to the high
infant mortality rate.

Podkayne1

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <chiins03bfpc9u7at...@4ax.com>,
t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> In <podkayne1-F2FB0...@nntp.lightlink.com>, Podkayne1

> <podk...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <3bains4p8o4cv5bld...@4ax.com>,
> >t...@ibexbsc.com wrote:

> ... snipt ...

> >> "Officer! Officer! He's got a rocket in his pocket!"
> >>
> >> When I'm picketing the nazi amusement park, and if anyone asks me if
> >> I've got a rocket in my pocket, I promise to do nothing more than
> >> smirk. Real broadly.
> >
> >One of the BE reviews said that a Harrier-flying cavemen apparently
> >*did* have a rocket launcher in his pocket.
> >

> >Combine a lack of critical thinking with too many repeat viewings of BE,
> >and who knows what they'll believe.
> >
> >Any other silly bits of BE we can taunt them with?
>

> Well, in BE, did it look like a "stunt rocket", or did it look like
> the real thing?

Ask Raptavio, who wrote:

"Well he crashed his ship through the dome and it was stuck there. He
had a handheld rocket launcher and self-sacrificingly aimed it at the
explosive weapons on his own ship... and in a
not-as-dramatically-as-planned moment,
said, "Piece of cake." and pulled the trigger. Boom, crash, etc. "

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
joev...@texas.net (Joseph Voigt) wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:01:52 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
>Rice) wrote:

>>J. R. Ford <jrf...@atlascomm.net> wrote:
>>Posted as well as mailed.

>>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>>matter.
>>The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>>the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>>McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>>that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which children
>>were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for purposes
>>of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

...cuts...flr

>>In the end, it's freakish, huh?

>Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for
>the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
>woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
>oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
>now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
>believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
>do the trick easily enough.

Oh but believers in repressed memories have an answer for that, too.
Not only does all physical evidence on chilfdren's bodies disappear when
they repress the memories, all physical evidence (such as tunnels) also
disappear when the children suppress the memories.

I've read "Satan's Silence" and, well, about a dozen books which covered
this "Satanic Panic," and every last one of them covered in loving detail
the need for the extremists to default to magic when all was said and done.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
Podkayne1 <podk...@aol.com> wrote:

>In article <snjm9l...@corp.supernews.com>, fr...@skeptictank.org
>wrote:

>>>Just how do tunnels equate with child molestation? Please enlighten
>>>us since you must be an expert on this subject. I mean, who else
>>>would have connected the two except someone with experience in the
>>>matter.
>> The Scientology cultist code-named "Dorothy" is apparently a believer in
>> the world-wide Satanic conspiracy that was wonderfully exposed in the old
>> McMartin Preschool fiasco where extremists Christians were making claims
>> that there were underground tunnels under the preschool from which
>> children were being transported to airports and local Satanic churches for
>> purposes of 'Satanic' ritual abuse.

>> There are _still_ insane nuts that are demanding that there _were_
>> underground tunnels at McMartin Preschool, and these nuts have tried very
>> hard to mock up evidence to support their beliefs.

>The meme is older than that - extreme anti-Catholics insist that there
>are tunnels between monasteries and nunneries full of the bones of nun's
>aborted babies.
>This has some tiny basis in fact - old catacombs do tend to have many
>tiny bodies, but that's generally considered to be due to the high
>infant mortality rate.

I didn't know that. I could see the need for esacpe tunnels for a
priesthood that has appealed to superstition and, when calamity strikes
and the priesthood is blamed (for not appeasing the gods) there's a need
to escape quickly. (Of course in these more enlightened days, the
priesthood just demands more money to appease the gods so that _next_
time they'll drop a tornado on someone else.)

This "Dorothy West" cultist is a Scientologist, though. I seriously doubt
whether he or she actually believes in the World Wide Satanic Conspiracy
since Scientologists already believe that Marcabs are taking over the
Earth with the help of the mental health industry (and Lord Xenu.) That
would add another layer to the conspiracy and the nuts already have a
difficult enough time keeping their Marcabian invasion straight.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Keith Henson wrote:
>>Fredric L. Rice <FR...@skeptictank.org> wrote:
>>snip

>>> What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
>>> to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
>>> to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
>>> complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

>>The trouble is that PIs have a license to stalk in CA. Keith Henson

>It would be a nice thing if someone would hire a PI to stalk
>around a Scientology cultist so blatantly and illegally that
>the cult could sue and win a case creating a precedent that
>PIs can't stalk people.

All it takes is money. Hire a PI to photograph as many people leaving and
entering the crook's properties in Gilman Springs, and it costs something
around a grand a day, I would expect -- or more.

Eric Bohlman

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
Joseph Voigt (joev...@texas.net) wrote:
: Yes, very freakish! The whole McMartin thing was such a travesity for

: the adults involved and now some nuts keep crawling out of the
: woodwork claiming tunnels were built to spirit off the children...
: oddly, those 'tunnels' seem to have been made miraculously invisble
: now. LOL. What nuts! One always wonders -how- cultists are able to
: believe nonsensical things into existence... guess indoctrination will
: do the trick easily enough.

In cases like McMartin, ordinary social pressures are enough to keep the
beliefs alive. There's a reason why demagogues are so wont to make claims
that their opponents pose a danger to children: parents react emotionally,
not rationally, to perceived threats against their kids. If it involves
perceived threats to children, a rumor-panic can be sustained on attitudes
no stranger than "better safe than sorry." See Jeffrey S. Victor's book
_Satanic Panic_ for more information on the dynamics of rumor-panics and
the whole Satanism scare (incidentally, neither CAN nor the AFF come off
looking very good in their reactions to the hysteria, though I understand
that they've (they'd in the case of CAN!) gotten better about such
things). Victor's main thesis is that rumor-panics are *social* processes
which cannot be attributed to pathological characteristics of the
*individuals* involved. The people involved in the Satanism hysteria were
not for the most part lacking in intelligence or emotional stability.
Keith Henson would probably tell us that our evolution makes us
particularly susceptible to certain memes which can lead to out-of-control
behavior at times.

Keith Henson

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00

shy__...@my-deja.com

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
In article <8ldp1e$6mu$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>,

Law enforcement especially around there must be in the tank.

Keith Henson

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
I didn't picket today, though I did accomplish a certain amount of other
entheta before coming back to Ida's place.

Brent Stone came down, so tomorrow they get two picketers. But tonight we
went out walking to have fun with the PIs who are staking out Ida's
neighborhood. We watched one of them park on Elk on the far side of
Stetson, about three blocks away. Then we walked around to the far side
of the #3 clubhouse and walked up behind one which was parked there with
the motor running (just about 10 pm). I had earlier talked to the Hemet
cops after making up a large www.xenu.net bumper sticker. The cops said
that sneaking up on one of the PIs and putting a sticker on his car was
just a little over the line and though he thought it would be really
funny, he did not recommend it. So, I might have crawled up behind the car
and made a little mark with a ball point pen on the "Barwick Buick"
cardboard in the license plate holder. (The cop I talked to did take down
www.xenu.net and said he was going to research it on his web browser, so
it was far from a wasted call.)

About 11 pm I thought of going out and taking a flash photo of the parked
PI car, but decide against it since making fools of PIs is not the main
point of the exercise.

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:55:23 GMT, FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

> Keith Henson <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

> >When I got to Stetson, and was in the left turn lane, he pulled along side
> >me and informed me that if I ran his plate it would come back police, so
> >"quit bugging me." I was surprised by such a claim, so I said "You with
> >the police?" Too which he replied "Yeah, now knock this shit off, quit
> >bugging me." To which I replied, "Which police? Which police are you
> >with? He made some comment about showing me his badge and a threat about
> >running his license. Ok, I won't. Someone else can run it. :-)

> You should file a complaint with the local police. If these crooks are

> impersonating officers, the local police will want to know about that
> very badly. Keith, you need to take these crooks more seriously. The
> next time one of these crooks claims to be a police officer, they may do
> it to gain access to murder someone. You know this criminal cult, and
> you know what they're capable of.

California Private Investigators must have 2000 hours of law
enforcement experience before they are allowed to be PIs. This means
that most PIs in California are ex-cops. That means ex-cops are
working for a crime syndicate, and they do not even know it. Pretty
sad, really. These PIs need to be educated on why they are stalking
critics of the crime syndicate's gross human rights abuses.
---
"I want to dance." --- Lisa McPherson, 18 Nov 95 http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm
Me: SP4, PTS256, Unloved, Unwanted, and UGLY!

Phil Scott

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
On 23 Jul 2000 06:31:07 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

bwahahahaha ha caugh, sputter.... gasp... ROTFLMAO.. the part about
the bumper sticker was pretty funny Kieth. Seems like the local
police are now going to get filled in on the cult.

I did the same thing when they had me hauled off to the mental
hospital... by the time I got out the next morning EVERYBODY had
www.xenu.net and www.lermanet.com written down. it was a
real hoot.

My hat is OFF to you friend.

Phil Scott

ptsc

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
Keith Henson wrote:

>Fredric L. Rice <FR...@skeptictank.org> wrote:

>snip

>> What do these insane nuts think they're trying to do? They're not going
>> to get any dirt on you. The Scientology crooks are just paying these nuts
>> to harass you. Shouldn't it be time to file a stalking or harassment
>> complaint against the crooks and get an injunction?

>The trouble is that PIs have a license to stalk in CA. Keith Henson

It would be a nice thing if someone would hire a PI to stalk

around a Scientology cultist so blatantly and illegally that
the cult could sue and win a case creating a precedent that
PIs can't stalk people.

ptsc

El Roto

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
In article <sni43hl...@corp.supernews.com>,
Fred, look back to Thursday afternoon and you'll see I've
already apologized for getting Rowe confused with one of
the goons at Hemet. I was NOT trying to insult the Deputy,
I used his surname by mistake.

Again, my sincerest apologies for this stupid error.

Steve "Backing the Blue" G.

FR...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:

snip
> I agree completely. The cops out there have a hard
> enough time keeping
> the peace in the middle of all that heat, Saturday
> nigh drinking, and a
> nut cult up the hill. It sounds to me like the cops
> are totally
> professional and good.

> --- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted ---
> Descartes
> 24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet
> 1:218/890.0) SP4
> The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/
> http://www.nots.org/
> "I offered him an OT3/Xenu flyer. It was somewhat
> like offering
> garlic to a vampire..." - Keith Henson
> (http://www.xenu.net/)

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Starshadow

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00

"Keith Henson" <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote in message

> I didn't picket today, though I did accomplish a certain amount of other
> entheta before coming back to Ida's place.
>
> Brent Stone came down, so tomorrow they get two picketers. But tonight we
> went out walking to have fun with the PIs who are staking out Ida's
> neighborhood. We watched one of them park on Elk on the far side of
> Stetson, about three blocks away. Then we walked around to the far side
> of the #3 clubhouse and walked up behind one which was parked there with
> the motor running (just about 10 pm). I had earlier talked to the Hemet
> cops after making up a large www.xenu.net bumper sticker. The cops said
> that sneaking up on one of the PIs and putting a sticker on his car was
> just a little over the line and though he thought it would be really
> funny, he did not recommend it. So, I might have crawled up behind the
car
> and made a little mark with a ball point pen on the "Barwick Buick"
> cardboard in the license plate holder. (The cop I talked to did take down
> www.xenu.net and said he was going to research it on his web browser, so
> it was far from a wasted call.)
>
> About 11 pm I thought of going out and taking a flash photo of the parked
> PI car, but decide against it since making fools of PIs is not the main
> point of the exercise.
>
> Keith Henson
> Reporting from the Hemet front

Keith, you are wonderful. Such a bright spot!

I love your reports even more than I love seeing how much you are freaking
out our favorite nut cult.

Keep 'em coming.

Keith Henson

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
Sunday July 23 2000

Brent Stone and I got out there about 7:30. All four of the buses were
out picking up staff who had to work on Sunday. Right away we saw
Richardson and thug 2 walking down from the main gate. We walked apart a
ways, Richardson went with Brent and thug 2 stayed with me. As usual I
told him he on tape and he told me "you do not have my permission to
record my voice and it is illegal to record my voice in the state of
California." to which I replied "You are in a public place and have no
expectation of privacy." A little later one of them made some comment
about me asking for 5 million. (Actually what I did is suggest they offer
me the same settlement Dennis got, which is thought to be 5 million. We
may now have a better idea of how much it cost to get Dennis out of the
fight.) When one of the cars going by honked, thug 2 said "the honk of a
horn is not going to make you famous." Richardson's patter include "what
kind of drugs are you on?" and one about having hurt people and deserving
to be in jail. He said this near the little memorial for Ashlee Shaner
for a heavy dose of irony.

I got tired of thug 2 and after there first time he blocked me and forced
me to walk out in the street to get around him, I called the sheriff's
Dept. about this behavior. Told the sheriff to put my complaint on the
bottom of the priority list, and started walking fast enough to wear out
thug 2 (who is heavy set).

Eventually two deputies pulled up to the main gate just after Brent and I
had passed it (it is an indication of how they feel that they arrest me
with *one* deputy and come out for Golden Era people in no fewer than 2
cars, and often 3 or four). They asked me, and I told them that I didn't
want thug 2 slowing down and forcing me into the roadway to get around
him. They said this call would generate an incident report, warned thug 2
about blocking and left.

Incidentally, the cult might not be in lock down mode, but the whole thing
looked nearly deserted this morning.

It was starting to get hot out there so Brent and I quit after an hour.
We were parked headed west, but turned around and went easst through the
compound to east overpass where we parked for a minute and I got a good
picture of more green screen tech, this time shielding the view of some
walkways below (*)'s house. Of course, within a few seconds Richardson
and thug 2 come roaring up in a black SUV. The SUV dropped Richardson and
thug 2, took off, and thug 2 yelled at us to come back as we were leaving.

After a cold drink at a local entheta center (Jack in the Box) we were
headed back to Ida's, going back through the cult compound and down
Sanderson. But Brent wanted to see the cult apartments, so we turned
around. That happened to put us behind one of the cult buses. I told
Brent they would turn either east or west at Menlo because the apartments
are to the east and west of State Street. They realized we were behind
them because the bus didn't turn and went all the way to Florida (Hwy 74)
before turning to the west. I think we got more PIs who were in a new
black pickup. The bus started to turn up Kirby (where the cult apartments
are which look like a medium security prison) but the turn signal went off
and the bus went on down to Sanderson and then turned north. We were
mainly going somewhere else, so we continued to down Florida. Later I
took Brent by both sets of apartments, the one on Kirby twice. When we
went by the Kirby apartments the second time, the same bus was loading
parked over on Menlo pointed back toward the cult compound. I don't know
what to make of this, since the bus normally loads inside the gates.

On the way back I got a picture of one of the cars which was tailing us.
Later I went out for a few minutes to play with the PIs who are staking
out Ida's house--in 100 plus degree weather. I *really* wonder what sort
of tale they have told the Hemet police. Perhaps I should try to find
out.

Keith Henson and Brent Stone

Keith Henson

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
4 pm Sunday 7/23/00

It was still too hot to go picket, but we figured we would have a few
minutes of fun with the PIs. (nothing like Shy David though) We both took
off, Brent found four of them, and I spotted one. I got the license
number for mine, 4GQU 909 (CA). Two of them which went after Brent were
new cars which did not have license plates, the gold Honda and a silver
car. Brent located a second silver one and a green SUV. Besides these
they have at least one other. I think the formula is 3 PI vehicle's per
sp vehicle.

Imagine 20 SPs running around Hemet.

Dobe R Mann

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Keith,

Could you post (to ABS) some kind of sketch/drawing of the overpasses,
underpasses, and roads at 'Gold'. I'm trying to get an idea in my
head .... alas I'm not an OT .... that would help me (maybe others?)
when you report from the front. Even just lines and 'Xs' to show
roads, and landmarks (like the poodle-boy's dog house).

Thanks,

Dobe

PS. Please GPS coordinates down to the 100th of a second ... T-hawk
is fickle that way, you know.

On 23 Jul 2000 20:44:54 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

>Reporting from the Hemet front.

Dobe R Mann
SP4 Tone 1.95

Read www.xenu.net
See www.xenutv.com

INCIDENT 4

LOUD SNAP (Bones breaking)
CHEVROLETS COME OUT
BURN RUBBER
FISHTAIL RIGHT
DO U-TURN
STALL
FLAT TIRE (No motion)
BLOWS HORN
BLOWS MISCAVIGE
CRASH

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
On 24 Jul 2000 00:06:40 GMT, Keith Henson
<hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

Gee, at US$20.00 a day per PI, that's really cutting into the crime
syndicate's pocket book.

But what's the point? Why have six Pis loitering around? It makes no
rational sense.

> Keith Henson
> Reporting from the Hemet front

David Gerard

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 07:45:18 -0500, Tommy <Tommy_Sp**ges...@Xs.net> wrote:

:A friend of mine who grew up on a farm told me that she would drop a

:piece of bacon fat on a string into the yard (holding on to the end of
:the string) and watch the geese descend on it. The first one there would
:gobble the bacon, and since "like grease through a goose" is not just an
:aphorism, out it would pop in a few minutes. Another goose would snap
:the bacon fat up, then another, and another, and before long, she had a
:long line of geese bill-to-butt that she could lead around on a string.
:Sounds kinda like your situation.

Back when he was a kid in Tasmania, Errol Flynn (the action hero with the
big dick) used to do the same trick with the family ducks. Then he'd charge
the local kids sixpence to see them.

--
http://xenu.netizen.com.au/ http://www.caube.org.au/
"I fully expect that when the DSM V comes out, Net Kook will be a documented

Keith Henson

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
Shy David www.xenu.net <shy_...@nospam.org> wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2000 00:06:40 GMT, Keith Henson
> <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:

snip

>> Imagine 20 SPs running around Hemet.

> Gee, at US$20.00 a day per PI, that's really cutting into the crime
> syndicate's pocket book.

> But what's the point? Why have six Pis loitering around? It makes no
> rational sense.

Exactly. Keith Henson

Keith Henson

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00
I am back in Palo Alto (as the PIs have not doubt reported) and the
piled up entheta action items are so deep I really don't have time for
this, but will do it anyway.

After Brent and I ran the 5 PIs around in mid afternoon, and I generated
a KR, we went back out, trailing a bunch of them, in fact, they might have
had as many as 9 cars involved. We were headed in the direction of gold
base, but had another mission. We got some good pictures and more license
numbers, for example 4JNB781 (CA) on a green vehicle.

After accomplishing our first mission, we headed back to Ida's, stopping
for gas. The PIs seemed to have lost track of us, at least I saw
Richardson driving by as if lost. We decided to see if they had really
had lost us and went on hwy 74 to the west. Turned north at Warren, and
sure enough here came the red SUV. Brent pulled on the inside of a curve
where we could not be seen and 15 seconds later the red SUV went by. (I
took what might be a good picture.) We pulled out behind it, a ways down
the road it turned on Espanade to the east. Country is the pits for PIs,
I could see him over the fields go down the road and make a U turn.

Long as we were going that way, and the PIs who dog us on the picket were
way behind us, we decided to put in another round at gold base. So cut
over to Sanderson (print a map of the local area if this helps) went
north, got onto Gilman Springs Rd, went through the base and parked just
beyond the east overpass. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the row of
hedge plants on the top of the dirt berm in front of (*)'s house had been
pulled out. I guess scn has black thumb tech down pat. I had walked
about a quarter way toward the main gate when thug 2 was let out of a car.
He tried the same, walking slow in front of me, so I went out in the road
to get around him, and walked fast enough he could not get around me.
This also cuts down on the bull baiting he was able to do. I went as far
as the Ashlee Shaner memorial and back, walking fast. Gold base looked
close to deserted, but it might have been the effect of Sunday combined
with them hiding. Brent, who is not as used to hiking fast in the hot
sun, went far enough with his giant letters NO OTS HERE sign and then
turned around to get back to the car exactly as I did. He picked up
Richarson at some point. The PIs wanted to talk more, but we ignored them
and went back to Ida's trailing a whole bunch of them.

We packed up, stowed the picket signs for the next crew and said good by
to Ida. At least two and more likely three PIs trailed us over to
Ontario where I left my rental car and for many miles on our way back to
the bay area.

Now the clams have several things to worry about. Who will be coming
next, when will they come. Further, will they have ICBMs, cruise missiles,
or eagles with them? :-)

Keith Henson

Thomas J Best

Jul 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/24/00

> 4 pm Sunday 7/23/00

<snip>

Two of them which went after Brent were
> new cars which did not have license plates,

<snip>

> Keith Henson
> Reporting from the Hemet front

Let me get this straight - these guys are tooling around in cars
which have NO registration plates? Here in Oz, they'd be hauled
off the road quick smart, new cars or no. <shakes head, shrugs>

tam

Eric Bohlman

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:

Money laundering? Maybe the PIs are getting paid out of tax-exempt funds
and kicking some or all of it back into a for-profit entity? I've had
hunches that that's the rule purpose of all the money spent on lawyers.

Dave Bird

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
In article<8lif3o$mbc$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, Keith Henson

<hkhe...@netcom17.netcom.com> writes:
>I am back in Palo Alto (as the PIs have not doubt reported) and the
>piled up entheta action items are so deep I really don't have time for
>this, but will do it anyway.
>After Brent and I ran the 5 PIs around in mid afternoon, and I generated
>a KR, we went back out, trailing a bunch of them, in fact, they might have
>had as many as 9 cars involved. We were headed in the direction of gold
>base, but had another mission. We got some good pictures and more license
>numbers, for example 4JNB781 (CA) on a green vehicle.
>
>After accomplishing our first mission, we headed back to Ida's, stopping
>for gas. The PIs seemed to have lost track of us, at least I saw
>Richardson driving by as if lost. We decided to see if they had really
>had lost us and went on hwy 74 to the west. Turned north at Warren, and
>sure enough here came the red SUV. Brent pulled on the inside of a curve
>where we could not be seen and 15 seconds later the red SUV went by. (I
>took what might be a good picture.) We pulled out behind it, a ways down
>the road it turned on Espanade to the east. Country is the pits for PIs,
>I could see him over the fields go down the road and make a U turn.

I really enjoy reading your picket antics, they are the greatest
show on ARS. Licence plates are all very well but (if they have
any sense) the PIs will use hire cars. I hesitate to suggest
inducing dangerous manoeuvres so the cars come back dented as
this is illegal and you could be hurt. But, if it happened, it
would be nice to circulate with their I/Ds round the car-hire firms;
maybe no more hired cars for them?

But a better thing to do is get Mark to lend you a camera with
a good zoom lens, so you can get good close-up FACE pictures.
These could go on a website somewhere. It would be a good idea
to print up posters with a face and "this guy follows people
round / who protest lawfully against Scientology", with a request
for info sent to the LMT address. Post them up round town, and
watch the PIs run round to take them down. Even better, get
sympathetic bars and diners to post them up where customers can
see but not remove them and the bartender can keep an eye on them.

Most PI work is undercover, to catch false insurance claims or go
in and spot recurrent theft from employers. Identifying these
chumps and circulating it round likely clients e.g. major insurance
companies would help deter others from working for scum like Cof$.
It is also a demonstration of what the Internet is good at, spreading
information and ordinary people helping each other out.

-- . : : ,; . : ' ___.
uno, due, tre, FUEGO! .:. .:. .:': :' .:':' :. . : (") #oH|
' :' : :' : .::. H_ ~~~|
< > __ ,;;,. \\::// R_) |
'-|"""(") {__}::===== ....'''' ' ' ' ___..\||/....L\. ...|
____||--|_'--/__\___ '' .--''':::::::::::::::::::::
\ / /////////////S.Coronado/////
;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^';-._.-;'^
LRon Hubbard is shelled by goats in hell. www.xemu.demon.co.uk/clam/

Chris Leithiser

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Thomas J Best wrote:

> Let me get this straight - these guys are tooling around in cars
> which have NO registration plates? Here in Oz, they'd be hauled
> off the road quick smart, new cars or no. <shakes head, shrugs>
>
> tam

New cars in California, not yet issued license plates, have a small
paper temporary registration affixed to the windshield. Gotta get
_real_ close before you can read them...but the upside is that you _can_
read the owner's name off the paper. If that paper has been removed,
law enforcement should be called.

Interesting that the PI's can afford new cars? Sitting out in the
broiling sun watching the wrong house pays well, I suppose.

Unless they're running a scam on local dealers to get those cars...they
aren't on test-drives or they would have dealer plates attached.

ptsc

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Chris Leithiser wrote:

>Thomas J Best wrote:

>> Let me get this straight - these guys are tooling around in cars
>> which have NO registration plates? Here in Oz, they'd be hauled
>> off the road quick smart, new cars or no. <shakes head, shrugs>

>New cars in California, not yet issued license plates, have a small

>paper temporary registration affixed to the windshield. Gotta get
>_real_ close before you can read them...but the upside is that you _can_
>read the owner's name off the paper. If that paper has been removed,
>law enforcement should be called.

>Interesting that the PI's can afford new cars? Sitting out in the
>broiling sun watching the wrong house pays well, I suppose.

>Unless they're running a scam on local dealers to get those cars...they
>aren't on test-drives or they would have dealer plates attached.

Why not try dialing up traffic cops on a cell phone and reporting
an erratic driver, possibly drunk, describe the vehicle, and
mention it has no license plate, either, and you think the
driver is armed?

If nothing else it should lose the tail pretty rapidly.

ptsc

Chris Leithiser

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00

Um, because filing false police reports is a heavy-duty offense, unless
you're a member of a criminal UFO nut-cult with its own tame lawyers?

> If nothing else it should lose the tail pretty rapidly.

Naw, I'm sure they could tail you from outside the jail...

(Now, if they _do_ drive erraticly, I see nothing wrong in reporting
that.)

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> In alt.journalism.gonzo Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote:
> > Keith Henson wrote:

It's amazing how the Internet and freedom of speech issues spill
out of the virtual world and into the real meat world, isn't it? If
the cultist Helena Kobrin hadn't of tried to attack the Internet in
1995, you wouldn't have cared what the cult does, Keith. Thanks
to the repeated attempts by the cult to silence critics on the
Internet, wonderful adventures like yours wouldn't exist.

> snip
> > Great job, Keith. You're a hero.
> Well, maybe, but your brother is more fun to read.
> This is long, 360 lines, but (the first half anyway) will become a
> *classic*. Think Neal Stephenson. Coke and coffee warning!

I saw this, yeah. David goes off to protest the killing of Ashlee
(which was an accident) and the killing of Moxon's daughter (which
was not an accident -- the cult claims squirrels ultimately killed her!)
and the cult's response? Hire a bunch of PIs to find out which
government is paying him to protest -- and to make it more amusing,
they hire _pathetic_ PIs to find out who's paying him. How utterly
insane -- but amusing! (After all, they merely need to just ask me.
I would be happy to rat David out. Mom liked him more.)

Shydavid does a great job in his write-ups, yep! He ranks #1.
His web site is great, too, which is what pissed this cult off in
the first place. HolySmoke.ORG was always a great site yet he
added the Unofficial Bob Minton bobminton.org web site and
that must have caused David Miscavage and Friends to blow
their anal gaskets.

> From: shy_...@nospam.org (Shy David www.xenu.net)
> most seedy of seaport towns. The guy was swarthy, sweaty,
> chubby, and greasy-looking. But then I could be wrong: he was
> like a shy, blushing maiden on the first night of her
> honeymoon--- coquettish, demur, and crimson behind his hands
> and camera. He seemed unwilling to have his photograph taken,
> which is odd since he was so willing to take mine.

And now that PIs' photographs are routinely getting posted to
the Internet, the agencies that they work for face the serious
difficulty in keeping the identity of their PIs secret. Now that the
Internet came along, anyone can post these PIs' photographs to
the Internet for everyone else to see -- and recognize.

Thank Xenu for the Internet! This intimidation and harassment
and sheer insanity gets wide coverage thanks to the Internet.

> So I walked up to my car at Barb's place at 5:44PM and looked
> around to see if anyone was watching the building (which is now
> a habit of mine), and hark! What do I see?! Mister Swarthy in a
> pale tan Dodge Challenger mini van with California plates
> 4KOY___ (full data has been ommitted from the a.r.s. posting)

<laughing> But the PI's licenseplate and vehicle photograph got
posted to the Internet already, adding to the Internet community's
ability to spot the PI. The web site with all the photographs and
license plates needs to be annotated and sorted by the last known
agency which employed them.

Now anyone who keeps track of such stuff will recognize this
guy when he bends over to tie his shoe while he's tailing them to
try to blend in. Now anyone can keep up on the PI's web site
and download faces. More: Flyers with their faces on them can
be posted around campus.

> ground. If he was happy and willing to drive into the Badlands
> after me, well, I'm sure the buzzards who would pluck out his
> eyeballs in the desert would be most appreciative. (I always
> carry spare water, oil, coolant, shovel, plywood, and tire
> chains just in case I find myself in the desert.) This mini van
> would never be able to go where my pickup can go.

I have to wonder: If someone deliberately leads a stalker into the
deserts of Mexico and the idiot expires, is that manslaughter?

And a cultist collapsed from heat stroke out in front of your house,
Keith. I wonder if you could get arrested for complicity if the
poor silly nut had expired. }:-}

Oh: And when Barb was protesting, she _deliberately_ tried to
run FatBoy#1 up and down the street in the 105 degree weather
to try to kill him. <-heh-> If FayBoy#1 had expired, would she
have been charged with manslaughter?

> So I waited and plotted my revenge. I figured that around San
> Onofre the traffic would bunch up because of the Boarder patrol
> check point, so my tail would have no choice but to pull in
> tight behind me to keep track of me--- which is exactly what he
> did. Once we hit the waiting line at the check point (about
> three miles of cars) he was then five feet behind me. Our
> average speed was perhaps 3 miles per hour, with stop-and-go
> movement. Problem is, I felt the urge to get behind him and
> follow HIM for a while just for the fun of it. "A MiG on you
> at high six is better than no MiG at all," as the fighter pilots
> say.

_Professional_ PIs that know how to follow people in vehicles
get in front of their object and slip behind when an off-ramp is
approaching, returning to the fore after it passes. To follow someone
in a car, people with experience have the object follow _them_.

> ahead of me, the guy had to drive past me. He sure as hell was
> trying not to! He was hanging back and moving so slowly that
> people were honking at him to get moving. So he HAD to drive
> past me.

I love that photograph posted to the Internet showing the Internet
guy's shadow taking a picture of the PI trying desperately to follow
him back to his foreign government agency. <rofl!>

> struggling to keep behind me. Then in a dastardly, sinister
> move, I pulled off the freeway and PARKED in the emergency
> "break down" lane. His angst seemed to double. No, I mean
> triple. My Machiavellian craftiness meant he would either have
> to pull off the freeway behind me, which meant having a wee
> chat with me and suffer a stunning photo shoot the likes of
> which only Vogue Magazine could equal, or drive past me just
> ten feet away at a turtle's pace, and thus have his every
> orifice photographed as he was helplessly caught in a snarl of
> traffic.

It's a great photograph. It should be posted to Time Magazine.
I kid you not, it should.

> So now I wonder what the hell all this was supposed to
> accomplish. WTF follow me?! It makes utterly no sense! I do not
> have bad breath. I bathe regularly. I'm kind to animals and
> children. I fornicate with practiced perfection. I feed wild
> birds and leave fresh water out for them. Even the street
> people like and respect me. Who would want to stalk me?

The Scientology cult wants to shut down his web sites.

> "Rowe arrested me as a citizen's arrest on the say so of someone in
> scientology. That puts all legal risk on the one who has asked the deputy
> to arrest. And get what for - ICBM and cruise missile threats against
> Scientology! You remember that posting where I said modern missiles are
> more accurate than someone else posted about?

<rofl!> That went into the ARSCC(wdne) biannual report, by the
way, and will be part of the Internet's fight against the Scientology
cult's mythology for centuries to come.

Hey Keith! Is that a _rocket_ in your pocket? <rofl!>

> custody. So I was 'unarrested' and stuffed in an ambulance to be checked
> out at the nearest open emergency ward."

The nut cultist that thought you were going to throw ICBMs at them
needs to be checked into a _mental_ emergency ward.

> got his license, Cal 2ZDA834.

Another plate that goes onto the PI web site.

--
The Skeptic Tank http://www.skeptictank.org/ fr...@skeptictank.org
http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/ http://www.crackpots.org/

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/25/00
Chris Leithiser <clei...@bc.cc.ca.us> wrote:

>Interesting that the PI's can afford new cars? Sitting out in the
>broiling sun watching the wrong house pays well, I suppose.

They don't have to be new to have plates missing, though. And the
new ones which were reported is an old dodge that PIs do all of the
time: Lease a new car for a very short duration and then turn it in
for another.

--- "de omnibus dubitandum" All is to be doubted --- Descartes
24-hour file archive access: (626) 335-9601 (FidoNet 1:218/890.0) SP4

The Skeptic Tank: http://www.skeptictank.org/ http://www.nots.org/

mimus

Jul 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/26/00
eboh...@netcom.com (Eric Bohlman) posted:

>Keith Henson (hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com) wrote:
>: Shy David www.xenu.net <shy_...@nospam.org> wrote:
>: > On 24 Jul 2000 00:06:40 GMT, Keith Henson
>: > <hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>:
>: snip
>:
>: >> Imagine 20 SPs running around Hemet.
>:
>: > Gee, at US$20.00 a day per PI, that's really cutting into the crime
>: > syndicate's pocket book.
>:
>: > But what's the point? Why have six Pis loitering around? It makes no
>: > rational sense.
>:
>: Exactly. Keith Henson
>
>Money laundering?

Errr, "noisy investigation"? Isn't that a policy? And--typically--a
dim one?

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1

ptsc

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:17:03 -0700, Chris Leithiser
<clei...@bc.cc.ca.us> wrote:

>ptsc wrote:

>> Chris Leithiser wrote:

>> >Thomas J Best wrote:

>> Why not try dialing up traffic cops on a cell phone and reporting
>> an erratic driver, possibly drunk, describe the vehicle, and
>> mention it has no license plate, either, and you think the
>> driver is armed?

>Um, because filing false police reports is a heavy-duty offense, unless
>you're a member of a criminal UFO nut-cult with its own tame lawyers?

A false report has to be false. Those PIs are often reported as
driving erratically. And it is POSSIBLE that they're drunk. If it
has no license plate, that's true too, and if it's Gene Ingram,
he's probably packing. PIs often carry weapons, so I'd say
one would have reasonable cause for it.

>> If nothing else it should lose the tail pretty rapidly.

>Naw, I'm sure they could tail you from outside the jail...

>(Now, if they _do_ drive erraticly, I see nothing wrong in reporting
>that.)

They are indeed often reported as driving erratically, read Shy's
recent report.

ptsc

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/27/00
ptsc <pt...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>A false report has to be false. Those PIs are often reported as
>driving erratically. And it is POSSIBLE that they're drunk. If it
>has no license plate, that's true too, and if it's Gene Ingram,
>he's probably packing. PIs often carry weapons, so I'd say
>one would have reasonable cause for it.

In the military we call that "Worse case, best survival" thinking and it's
something that is seen in felony stops enacted on vehicles in the United
States. Expecting the worse case yields the best survival. Hell, it's a
survival attitude expressed with every Second Chance life vest worn by the
cops.

Keith Henson

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
At:

http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate

4KOY 604

Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
house tonight.

Keith Henson

shy_...@nospam.org

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
On 28 Jul 2000 07:20:48 GMT, Keith Henson

see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm

> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> house tonight.

What a startling (cough) coincidence! :-) I suspect that the
same PI firm bought a fleet of new vehicles and registered them
at the same time.

For the crime syndicate's circus freak show, I've tossed up the page:
http://holysmoke.org/cos/nazis.htm

> Keith Henson
---
"Shy" David Rice. A proud supporter and defender of religious rights.
Help fight Neo-Nazi businesses: http://holysmoke.org/theta.htm

Baba ROM DOS

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
shy_...@nospam.org wrote in message <39813bd9...@news.ktb.net>...

>On 28 Jul 2000 07:20:48 GMT, Keith Henson
><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> At:
>> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
>> 4KOY 604
>
>see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm
>
>> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
>> house tonight.
>
>What a startling (cough) coincidence! :-) I suspect that the
>same PI firm bought a fleet of new vehicles and registered them
>at the same time.

It is far, far more likely that the PI firm has a leasing
arrangement with a leasing company that buys and
registers cars in quantity.

Boudewijn van Ingen

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:55:15 GMT, shy_...@nospam.org wrote:

>On 28 Jul 2000 07:20:48 GMT, Keith Henson
><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> At:
>> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
>> 4KOY 604
>
>see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm
>
>> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
>> house tonight.
>
>What a startling (cough) coincidence! :-) I suspect that the
>same PI firm bought a fleet of new vehicles and registered them
>at the same time.
>

>For the crime syndicate's circus freak show, I've tossed up the page:
>http://holysmoke.org/cos/nazis.htm

At the very end of the first segment of the video, a $cientologist
lady with a German accent explains to Mark what they mean when they
are chanting about "freedom". She explains that they want "freedom for
good people, not for <almost inaudible, possibly 'those' or 'sick'>
people"...

That sums it up quite nicely, for me.

Groeten,
Boudewijn.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> At:
> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
> 4KOY 604

> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> house tonight.

And all because you demand freedom of speech on the Internet.
How amusing. The three to four million dollars (of tax exempt
money) the nuts have already spent trying to silence you wasn't
enough, I guess.

A grouping of license plate numbers would indicate that it's likely
a fleet vehicle purchase. If you can think of a way to find out who
the insurance carrier is on those vehicles, an information package
sent to the insurance carrier containing photographs and write-ups
on what they're doing with their vehicles might prompt an inquiry
into the possibility that these anti-Internet nuts are engaged in is
unacceptable vehicle use which invalidates their insurance coverage.

I would expect that fleet vehicle coverage for PIs is more
expensive than normal business coverage. Perhaps their carrier
would be interested. If the PI company lied or didn't inform their
carrier about what they do with their cars, their insurance carrier
could file criminal charges, perhaps. It's worth a shot. Also, if
PIs are using their own personal vehicles to tail people as a
business, their insurance carriers would probably be interested.

And, of course, copies to your IRS contacts covering what the
Scientology cult does with its tax exempted revenues might help.

You know, you might contact Arnie Lerma and forward through
him information about these scumbags to the FBI Domestic
Terrorism Task Force contact I believe he has. Hireing people to
try to follow you to intimidate you into giving up your freedom to
speak might be of some interest to them given the information the
TF already has about the Scientology organization.

There are also RICO elements you might consider inasmuch as
you have offered testimony in a number of cases and the cult is
employing retribution and retaliation against you.

oberon

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Baba ROM DOS wrote:

> >On 28 Jul 2000 07:20:48 GMT, Keith Henson

> ><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> >> At:
> >> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
> >> 4KOY 604
> >

> >see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm

> >> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> >> house tonight.
> >

> >What a startling (cough) coincidence! :-) I suspect that the
> >same PI firm bought a fleet of new vehicles and registered them
> >at the same time.
>

> It is far, far more likely that the PI firm has a leasing
> arrangement with a leasing company that buys and
> registers cars in quantity.

I have totally lost track of this thread and the original messages have
expired. What the hell are you talking about? Are you being silly or is
there some serious consequence of the PI firm [hired by COS?]

--
- = - = -
IAU #1 SataniCon #1 EAC #-69 AA #?

- = - = -

oberon

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
"Fredric L. Rice" wrote:

> Keith Henson wrote:
>
> > At:
> > http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
> > 4KOY 604

> > Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> > house tonight.
>

> You know, you might contact Arnie Lerma and forward through
> him information about these scumbags to the FBI Domestic
> Terrorism Task Force contact I believe he has. Hireing people to
> try to follow you to intimidate you into giving up your freedom to
> speak might be of some interest to them given the information the
> TF already has about the Scientology organization.

This is probably the best response for anyone who is harrassed by any
organisation! The FBI has already run several probes on the CoS and will I
imagine continue to do so. The more information you give them the more
effective that they can be in bringing this cult to its knees.

oberon

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
Boudewijn van Ingen wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:55:15 GMT, shy_...@nospam.org wrote:
>

> >On 28 Jul 2000 07:20:48 GMT, Keith Henson

> ><hkhe...@netcom3.netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> >> At:
> >> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
> >> 4KOY 604
> >

> >see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm

> >> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> >> house tonight.
> >

> >What a startling (cough) coincidence! :-) I suspect that the
> >same PI firm bought a fleet of new vehicles and registered them
> >at the same time.
> >

> >For the crime syndicate's circus freak show, I've tossed up the page:
> >http://holysmoke.org/cos/nazis.htm
>
> At the very end of the first segment of the video, a $cientologist
> lady with a German accent explains to Mark what they mean when they
> are chanting about "freedom". She explains that they want "freedom for
> good people, not for <almost inaudible, possibly 'those' or 'sick'>
> people"...
>
> That sums it up quite nicely, for me.
>
> Groeten,
> Boudewijn.

Like any cult, CoS must fight aggressively against any rational thought. No
one must be permitted to think. The mind is the enemy, for the mind can see
the truth. You must be taught to think with your heart, so they can take
all your money and your life too while you smile beatifically.

Keith Henson

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
In alt.religion.scientology Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote:
> Keith Henson wrote:

>> At:
>> http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
>> 4KOY 604

>> Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
>> house tonight.

snip

> And, of course, copies to your IRS contacts covering what the
> Scientology cult does with its tax exempted revenues might help.

Sure. Back three months ago I sent a followup letter to a high
level Treasury official. Today I to the letter back--unopened.

Gives you a feel about how much they want to deal with a group which
forced the IRS to overrule the Supreme Court, and send religiou
tracts all over the world for scientology--at taxpayer expense.

> You know, you might contact Arnie Lerma and forward through
> him information about these scumbags to the FBI Domestic
> Terrorism Task Force contact I believe he has. Hireing people to
> try to follow you to intimidate you into giving up your freedom to
> speak might be of some interest to them given the information the
> TF already has about the Scientology organization.

I have a direct contact, but no time to play telephone tag. Ask
me for it in email

> There are also RICO elements you might consider inasmuch as
> you have offered testimony in a number of cases and the cult is
> employing retribution and retaliation against you.

Sure. The quoted price for RICO is 2.5 million, but as Arnie pointed
out hat is down from 5 million a few years ago.

Keith Henson

shy___...@my-deja.com

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
Well - the way you speak about MIRVs and ICBMs and cruise missiles one
could get the impression you know what you are talking about when you
know that is not the case.

In article <8l6j2r$ovo$1...@slb7.atl.mindspring.net>,
> [...]
clue
> about computers, role playing games, or cyberpunk science fiction. At
> the end, he allowed as how since scn was actually doing the
arresting, I
> would have to be taken over to Riverside, 30-40 miles away and
booked.
> They might or might not let me bail out. Now, this generated a
problem,
> because I take a serious mix of drugs to hold down my blood pressure,
> skipping a dose causes high rebound problems, and I had last taken
them
> very early in the morning. Of course, they could not just stop by
Ida's
> and let me take them because prisoners cannot take prescriptions other
> than ones given by the county (I think the fear is someone might get

Shy David www.xenu.net

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:07:16 GMT, shy___...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Well - the way you speak about MIRVs and ICBMs and cruise missiles one
> could get the impression you know what you are talking about when you
> know that is not the case.

Golly. I must have suffered some kind of Twilight Zone other-world
attack, since obviously the above came from my evil crime syndicate
twin (Mike) and not me. Makes me wonder why the crime syndicate is
afraid of me.

---
"I want to dance." --- Lisa McPherson, 18 Nov 95 http://holysmoke.org/lm/lm.htm

Killer Kult Klowns: http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm
"If we suffer tamely an attack on our liberty, we encourage it, and involve
others in our doom." -- Samuel Adams, 1771.

R.A. Johnson

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
oh lovely....more cross posting wingnuts....isn't usenet cluttered enough as
it is? the grey's are getting pissed off!...now shut up!

Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote in message

> Keith Henson wrote:
>
> > At:
> > http://holysmoke.org/cos/on-his-6.jpg we have the license plate
> > 4KOY 604
> > Oddly enough, one only about 30 numbers away is parked in front of my
> > house tonight.
>

> And all because you demand freedom of speech on the Internet.
> How amusing. The three to four million dollars (of tax exempt
> money) the nuts have already spent trying to silence you wasn't
> enough, I guess.
>
> A grouping of license plate numbers would indicate that it's likely
> a fleet vehicle purchase. If you can think of a way to find out who
> the insurance carrier is on those vehicles, an information package
> sent to the insurance carrier containing photographs and write-ups
> on what they're doing with their vehicles might prompt an inquiry
> into the possibility that these anti-Internet nuts are engaged in is
> unacceptable vehicle use which invalidates their insurance coverage.
>
> I would expect that fleet vehicle coverage for PIs is more
> expensive than normal business coverage. Perhaps their carrier
> would be interested. If the PI company lied or didn't inform their
> carrier about what they do with their cars, their insurance carrier
> could file criminal charges, perhaps. It's worth a shot. Also, if
> PIs are using their own personal vehicles to tail people as a
> business, their insurance carriers would probably be interested.
>

> And, of course, copies to your IRS contacts covering what the
> Scientology cult does with its tax exempted revenues might help.
>

> You know, you might contact Arnie Lerma and forward through
> him information about these scumbags to the FBI Domestic
> Terrorism Task Force contact I believe he has. Hireing people to
> try to follow you to intimidate you into giving up your freedom to
> speak might be of some interest to them given the information the
> TF already has about the Scientology organization.
>

> There are also RICO elements you might consider inasmuch as
> you have offered testimony in a number of cases and the cult is
> employing retribution and retaliation against you.

ptsc

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:07:16 GMT, shy___...@my-deja.com wrote:

>Well - the way you speak about MIRVs and ICBMs and cruise missiles one
>could get the impression you know what you are talking about when you
>know that is not the case.

Actually, you don't know shit.

I seem to recall that Mr. Henson is an explosive expert and has even
designed an implosion lens device of some sort. (Nuclear weapons
fall into the same class.)

ptsc

Baba ROM DOS

Jul 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/31/00
ptsc wrote in message ...

And, unlike L. Ron Hubbard, Mr. Henson knows that radiation
is not soluble in water!

R.A. Johnson

Aug 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/1/00
Its difficult to tell what is worse....the conspiracy mongers, or those who
react to them...I mean I would expect this kind of thing looking at the
newstands whilst waiting in line at a grocery store..or maybe on IRC...but
come on guys,grow up, this is usenet

oberon <user...@uswest.net> wrote in message

> Boudewijn van Ingen wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:55:15 GMT, shy_...@nospam.org wrote:

> > >see also http://holysmoke.org/cos/pi-fun.htm

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
Keith Henson wrote:

> In alt.religion.scientology Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote:
> > Keith Henson wrote:

> > And, of course, copies to your IRS contacts covering what the
> > Scientology cult does with its tax exempted revenues might help.
>

> Sure. Back three months ago I sent a followup letter to a high
> level Treasury official. Today I to the letter back--unopened.
>
> Gives you a feel about how much they want to deal with a group which
> forced the IRS to overrule the Supreme Court, and send religiou
> tracts all over the world for scientology--at taxpayer expense.

It could be that you're on their nut list -- and I would further expect
that anyone who has written to politicritters about freedom of speech
on the Internet gets added to the politicritters' nut lists automatically
as a matter of course.

The fact that you sued the IRS because the Scientology crooks
are using tax-exempt money to violate your Constitutional rights
could also account for them putting you at the top of their nut list.

> > There are also RICO elements you might consider inasmuch as
> > you have offered testimony in a number of cases and the cult is
> > employing retribution and retaliation against you.
>

> Sure. The quoted price for RICO is 2.5 million, but as Arnie pointed
> out hat is down from 5 million a few years ago.

That could explain why the Federal agency put the cult's alleged
sporgery attacks on the Internet onto the back burner just lately.
The cost of the damages that the Scientology crooks allegedly did
when engaged in their alleged attacks against the Internet might not
have exceeded their financial boundary.

I suspect that if all of the Internet Service Providers they allegedly
attacked were to contact that Federal agency directly and offer the
dollar amount of the damages, it would easily exceed 2.5 million
since so many of the ISPs have policies which charge their user a
set amount of money for each violation of their Terms of Service,
and since customer support isn't cheap. Some of the ISPs charge
their users a set dollar amount for every complaint and some of
the bigger ISPs got thousands of complaints.

Only the ISPs which acquired the identity of the alleged
Scientologists contacted the Federal agency, it looks like. It's hard
-- impossible -- to tell since the Feds only take in information, they
don't offer it. }:-} Most of the ISPs that they allegedly attacked
just ate the damages, sent in a complaint to their Federal contacts,
and then just walked away from following up the complaint.

I suspect that when the alleged Scientology crooks allegedly resume
their sporgery attacks, the dollar amount requirement will be set aside
and they'll go after the crooks. That's my gut feeling from talking
with the agency since there's been some changes in laws over the
past year which would make it financially agreeable to the Feds to
go after the Scientologists.

But the IRS needs to be made aware of every infraction of the
cult's tax exemption status. Every count strengthens the IRS's case.

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
"R.A. Johnson" wrote:

> Its difficult to tell what is worse....the conspiracy mongers, or those who
> react to them...I mean I would expect this kind of thing looking at the
> newstands whilst waiting in line at a grocery store..or maybe on IRC...but
> come on guys,grow up, this is usenet

You speak from ignorance -- which is understandable. You have
no idea what's been going on in Gilman Springs and in San Jose. It
isn't a secret, however. You can disabuse yourself of that ignorance
by reviewing the alt.religion.scientology newsgroup.

Ed

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
Just a dumb question, but was the letter to IRS sent by registered or
certified mail?

Ed

"Fredric L. Rice" wrote:

> Keith Henson wrote:
>

> > In alt.religion.scientology Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org> wrote:

No User

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
I see that you are perfectly capable of posting a message with the correct
time and date on it when it is a thread that you have created.

Otherwise you always make sure that your time and date precedes the
original author so that it appears that YOU have had an original thought.

How are the skeptical powers developing? Have you managed to doubt your
own opinion yet? Or does it just apply to others?

---
This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was posted with the use of anonymizing software at
http://anon.xg.nu
---

R.A. Johnson

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
apparently Internet freedom of speech includes spam...too bad usenet is
turning into the national enquirer of the net, certainly wasn't the intent
but you have to expect it I guess...one day in a cafe in seattle someone
asked me what it was like to "work on the internet"...I told them it was
akin to the tv, radio, newspapers and magazines all hitting the caveman all
at once....and, of course, the caveman is having a difficult time getting
past the underwear ads.

> Keith Henson wrote:
>
> > In alt.religion.scientology Fredric L. Rice <fr...@skeptictank.org>

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/2/00
No User <no....@anon.xg.nu> wrote:

>I see that you are perfectly capable of posting a message with the correct
>time and date on it when it is a thread that you have created.

I see that you're a fucking moron. Different computers in different
time zones were used, you fucking moron. You _must_ be a Scientologist.

Captain Nerd

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com
"By the taping of my glasses, something geeky this way passes."

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
"R.A. Johnson" wrote:

> apparently Internet freedom of speech includes spam...too bad usenet is
> turning into the national enquirer of the net, certainly wasn't the intent
> but you have to expect it I guess...one day in a cafe in seattle someone
> asked me what it was like to "work on the internet"...I told them it was
> akin to the tv, radio, newspapers and magazines all hitting the caveman all
> at once....and, of course, the caveman is having a difficult time getting
> past the underwear ads.

Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone asking about
"working on the Internet" yet I suppose that the large commercial
spammers could be considered to be doing just that. I see in the
FTC.GOV web site that they go after only those spammers that
are strongly fraudulent.

In this "sporgery" case, followers of the Scientology cult _allegedly_
employed software which injected (from September 19'th, 1998
through October 4'th, 1999) over one million "spam forgeries" into
a number of newsgroups to try to drown-out the discussions taking
place. The suspects used from 200 to 300 different ISP's around
the United States, systematically purchasing access through money
orders, cash, and in a few cases, bad checks and credit cards which
didn't match the names they were giving to the ISP's. A few times
the suspect's real name was offered to the ISP. (Didn't matter -- the
identity of most of the suspects were eventually acquired anyway.)

This was the second largest ideology-motivated attack of its kind.
The first was a systematic effort to remove Japan from the Internet.
The software was updated and distributed to all the suspects, and
funding for the sporgery attacks was provided by perhaps only two
offices. Account information was distributed among the suspects
and there were concerted efforts in that suspects in different cities
accessed the same accounts at the same time to increase the number
of sporgeries they could inject at any given time.

The Dallas FBI was concerned about the financial damages which
the ISPs incured and they apparently decided that the costs didn't
meet their financial boundary. If the spam floods resume, that'll be
added to the overall cost and they may go after the suspects. (And
there are some good reasons to expect the attacks to resume in
September.)

The Scientology cult's public excuses for attacking the Internet have
included demands that they're trying to defend _their_ freedom of
speech -- which they demand is some how violated when others
discuss their criminal history, their on-going criminal trials, their
racketeering, and the basis for their once-secret in-house documents.
They haven't admitted to these sporgery attacks, however, and
now that they know there's been a Federal eye looking at them,
it's likely they'll never admit to it -- until one of the suspects leaves
the organization and talks to the press, perhaps.

So to safeguard their "freedom of speech," followers allegedly
flooded newsgroups with over a million spams -- which required
well over a million additional cancelation messages to clean up (and
DejaNews had to store all that spam.)

Fredric L. Rice

Aug 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/3/00
Captain Nerd <cpt...@nerdwatch.com> wrote:

>In article <sohtio...@corp.supernews.com>, fr...@skeptictank.org wrote:
>> No User <no....@anon.xg.nu> wrote:
>> >I see that you are perfectly capable of posting a message with the
>> >correct time and date on it when it is a thread that you have created.
>> I see that you're a fucking moron. Different computers in different
>> time zones were used, you fucking moron. You _must_ be a Scientologist.

> You're 24 hours behind.

Send Jesus over to set my computer's clock.

Thanks. <smile>