The obscurity of the newsgroups 'debates'

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 1:06:40 PM5/8/06
Appears that various are unwilling to be pertinent or clarify (substantiate)
the things that they say. Most of the time you get a generality thrown at
you not clarifying anything. It is the usual respons of those that have
their beliefsystem, the one they want to hold on to, no matter what. One may
be should address it as the Tory approach. So far she is the most evident
one. Others may do like Ramona, they got this fixed idea to turn things
around and go ahead with accusing me for the things they do themselves.

Time for a low profile.

RR

zo...@yahoo.com

May 8, 2006, 1:11:13 PM5/8/06

Roadrunner wrote:
> Appears that various are unwilling to be pertinent or clarify (substantiate)

Generally people aren't pertinent, their remarks are.

> the things that they say. Most of the time you get a generality thrown at
> you not clarifying anything. It is the usual respons of those that have
> their beliefsystem, the one they want to hold on to, no matter what. One may
> be should address it as the Tory approach. So far she is the most evident
> one. Others may do like Ramona, they got this fixed idea to turn things
> around and go ahead with accusing me for the things they do themselves.

How about a recommendation of a book on scientology? Got one?

Can you recommend a critical website?

> Time for a low profile.

Oh I see. Let me know then, when you're ready to discuss things
yourself. Rather ironic considering the subject of your post, don't
you think?

> RR

zeeorger

May 8, 2006, 1:23:56 PM5/8/06

> ... they got this fixed idea to turn things around and go ahead

with accusing
> me for the things they do themselves.

Look RR, this concept of "they accuse me of things they do themself"
is an LRH datum that was shoved into your mind early on. Its part of
the PTS/SP and O/W 'tech' - then they have you confess a few sins
and you feel better and then you think this LRH stuff must be "ALL
TRUE" ~ It twists you mind into mush.

Not everyone who accuses another is guilty of the same sin.

Me saying "Hitler was Nazi" does not make me a nazi.

Now: LRH was a con man, cheap sci-fi (space opera) writter and a
hypnotist.

Get it !

You have been had my friend.

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 1:26:29 PM5/8/06

<zo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Roadrunner wrote:
> > Appears that various are unwilling to be pertinent or clarify
(substantiate)

> Generally people aren't pertinent, their remarks are.

It usually comes from 'within', not 'without'. This may remind you of Eric
Hoffer as well.

> > the things that they say. Most of the time you get a generality thrown
at
> > you not clarifying anything. It is the usual respons of those that have
> > their beliefsystem, the one they want to hold on to, no matter what. One
may
> > be should address it as the Tory approach. So far she is the most
evident
> > one. Others may do like Ramona, they got this fixed idea to turn things
> > around and go ahead with accusing me for the things they do themselves.
>
> How about a recommendation of a book on scientology? Got one?

Science of Survival

> Can you recommend a critical website?

Critical sites are not the same as antagonistic or those that indulge in
adoration. Both of these are for the larger part quite useless. Critical
sites are those that invite you to consider as opposed to adopt something
blindly. It will challenge your intelligence.

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/index.html
http://www.algonet.se/~tourtel/INTRO.html

> > Time for a low profile.
>
> Oh I see. Let me know then, when you're ready to discuss things
> yourself. Rather ironic considering the subject of your post, don't
> you think?

You are playing.

RR

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 1:33:57 PM5/8/06

"zeeorger" <zeeo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

A 'con man' will make money of things. Pricings within the organization were
low and reasonable prior to 1980. Hubbard at that time was 70 years of age.
Get my drift?

'cheap'? Why then did they published so much of his articles and stories?

'sci fi'? A known bibliography gets you to about 25% of SF amongst his
fiction.

'hypnotist'? Are you kidding me? Processing in Scientology is diametrically
opposed to that. Everything is done so that you are in present time.

You got more nonsense to share? Do your homework better next time my friend!

RR

Zinj

May 8, 2006, 2:08:52 PM5/8/06
In article <445f...@news.wineasy.se>, Ro...@runner.com says...

> <zo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> > How about a recommendation of a book on scientology? Got one?
>
> Science of Survival
>

> RR

"In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not have, in any
thinking society, any civil rights of any kind, because by abusing those rights he
brings into being arduous and strenuous laws which are oppressive to those who need
no such restraints."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, 1989 Ed., p. 145

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone
Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or
listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the
Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid
processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the
Tone Scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the
cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may
have entered."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 170

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his
country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all
the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 171

"Unfortunately, it is all too often true that suppressors to a creative action must
be removed before construction and creation takes place. Any person very high on
the Tone Scale may level destruction toward a suppressor."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL, p. 159

Zinj
--
There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive phenomenon.

roger gonnet

May 8, 2006, 2:48:46 PM5/8/06
"You like dogs, don't ye?"

that's the sort of question he asked publicly to one girl who was a student...

For more, take a look at his own rants about virgins to be raped.

If it's too ... obscure, ask Gerry to describe what he got from Hubbard's
archives.

Android Cat

May 8, 2006, 2:58:41 PM5/8/06
Roadrunner wrote:
> "zeeorger" <zeeo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> 'sci fi'? A known bibliography gets you to about 25% of SF amongst his
> fiction.

Only if you accept the Magicians' Force that Bridge Publications publicist
William Widder handed you.

If you look at the number of words published in each category, it's quite a
bit different. On straight facts, William Widder's book might be correct,
but his agenda and conclusions involve weighting an adventure short-story
the same as an eight-hundred page sci-fi novel. (I'm not sure if it was he
or you that also tried to include Hubbard's _unpublished works_ in the
totals.)

There's other metrics that could be used like book sales. (Hopefully the
sales figure cooking by Bridge/Galaxy would balance out on both sides.)

What Mr. Widder has done, and you have bought, is find the one single
contrived interpretation where Hubbard wasn't mainly a sci-fi writer, and
then insist that it is the *only* possible interpretation.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 3:45:05 PM5/8/06

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Roadrunner wrote:
> > "zeeorger" <zeeo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > 'sci fi'? A known bibliography gets you to about 25% of SF amongst his
> > fiction.
>
> Only if you accept the Magicians' Force that Bridge Publications publicist
> William Widder handed you.
>
> If you look at the number of words published in each category, it's quite
> bit different. On straight facts, William Widder's book might be correct,
> but his agenda and conclusions involve weighting an adventure short-story
> the same as an eight-hundred page sci-fi novel. (I'm not sure if it was
he
> or you that also tried to include Hubbard's _unpublished works_ in the
> totals.)

We can also get into if it was really Hubbard that wrote Mission Earth and
Battlefield Earth. Robert Vaughn Young had quite a bit to do with them.

> There's other metrics that could be used like book sales.

That only measures popularity of some genre. Got nothing to do with what he
actually wrote.

> (Hopefully the
> sales figure cooking by Bridge/Galaxy would balance out on both sides.)
>
> What Mr. Widder has done, and you have bought, is find the one single
> contrived interpretation where Hubbard wasn't mainly a sci-fi writer, and
> then insist that it is the *only* possible interpretation.

I believe these fiction novels are dipslayed in som Scn museum in LA.

RR

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 3:45:52 PM5/8/06

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

What he stole you mean.

RR

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 3:50:39 PM5/8/06

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Your point? Are you forgetting that we are living in a society that sends
rapists back out on the street, raping again, captured and send back out on
the streets again, time after time. If you hit a thief that is attempting to
rob you in your own shop one time too often that you instead can be send to
jail.

RR

roger gonnet

May 8, 2006, 4:18:20 PM5/8/06

"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
445fa10f$1...@news.wineasy.se...

> "Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> In article <445f...@news.wineasy.se>, Ro...@runner.com says...
>> >
>> > <zo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> <snip>
>
> Your point? Are you forgetting that we are living in a society that sends
> rapists back out on the street, raping again, captured and send back out on
> the streets again, time after time. If you hit a thief that is attempting to
> rob you in your own shop one time too often that you instead can be send to
> jail.

and yours is the one of any totalitarian cdangerous psycjhopaths: kill them all.
That's what Hubbard wanted definitely: no longer agreeing with him?

A dangerous psych case, he said, while HE was the psychopath.
*

roger gonnet

May 8, 2006, 4:19:08 PM5/8/06
You have so few good sense, RR, that I'm adding you in my scarce kill file. You
look a desperate case.

roger gonnet

May 8, 2006, 4:21:40 PM5/8/06

"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
445f9ff0$1...@news.wineasy.se...

You're no more than a criminal and one who knows he is, and is satsified to be
one. F*

You're juste one more attempot from ytour criminal masters to disrupt any
critics aghains your venerated criminal founder, con-man, abuser, thief, lioar,
and worse of all, a COWARD like no others.

He showed it so much that he was the best illustration of what he described in
his foolish SOS book.

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 4:29:42 PM5/8/06

> "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 445f9ff0$1...@news.wineasy.se...
> >
> > "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message
> >> "You like dogs, don't ye?"
> >>
> >> that's the sort of question he asked publicly to one girl who was a
> > student...
> >>
> >> For more, take a look at his own rants about virgins to be raped.
> >>
> >> If it's too ... obscure, ask Gerry to describe what he got from
Hubbard's
> >> archives.
> >
> > What he stole you mean.
>
> You're no more than a criminal and one who knows he is, and is satsified
to be
> one. F*
>
> You're juste one more attempot from ytour criminal masters to disrupt any
> critics aghains your venerated criminal founder, con-man, abuser, thief,
lioar,
> and worse of all, a COWARD like no others.

He is a thief anyway you turn it, who made a lot of money from what he
stole.

RR

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 4:30:17 PM5/8/06

> You have so few good sense, RR, that I'm adding you in my scarce kill
file. You
> look a desperate case.

I am a threat to your existence.

RR

Muldoon

May 8, 2006, 4:30:32 PM5/8/06

Roadrunner, would you have preferred that relevant biographical
information about L. Ron Hubbard, such as his revealing "real goal"
August 1938 "Skipper Letter," and his "Affirmations," not been known?

Don't those who are being invited to become involved in Scientology
have a right to know its founder's actual intentions, and his actual
background?

Or would you prefer that the lies and cover-ups continue?

And are you some sort of hybrid semi-"Bernie"/semi-"member," sent to
a.r.s. by Scientology Inc. to waste peoples' time?

Roadrunner

May 8, 2006, 4:31:42 PM5/8/06

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

Please come down to planet earth! The psychopath is the one that sets
criminals loose, not who wants them locked up.

RR

Gerry Armstrong

May 8, 2006, 5:05:47 PM5/8/06

You're lying, Roadrodent.

Scientology is a murderous philosophy as you know. Virtually all of
its practitioners are *contracted* to suppress and destroy basic human
rights.

Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was a judicially declared
pathological liar. He was also a clear sociopath.

Present cult head David Miscavige, who has his hand up under
Roadrondroid's skirt and constantly puppetizes this dummy, is also a
clear sociopath.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/index.html

But okay, Roadreprobate, you've made the charge. Now prove it. Prove I
stole anything from Hubbard's archive.

You can't, Roadretard. You're a two-bit Miscavige black PR puppet.

>RR

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

barbz

May 8, 2006, 5:07:35 PM5/8/06
Roadrunner wrote:

Most of the time, you demand things that you are perfectly capable of
looking up yourself, if not Able to.

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Gerry Armstrong

May 8, 2006, 6:49:11 PM5/8/06
On 8 May 2006 22:29:42 +0200, "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote:

>"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 445f9ff0$1...@news.wineasy.se...
>> >
>> > "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

>> > student...

>Hubbard's
>> >
>> > What he stole you mean.
>>
>> You're no more than a criminal and one who knows he is, and is satsified
>to be
>> one. F*
>>
>> You're juste one more attempot from ytour criminal masters to disrupt any
>> critics aghains your venerated criminal founder, con-man, abuser, thief,
>lioar,
>> and worse of all, a COWARD like no others.
>
>He is a thief anyway you turn it,

Well Roadrupture, you made the charge. Now turn it anyway and prove
it.

Oops, you can't because you're lying.

>who made a lot of money from what he
>stole.

Another lie. But okay Roadrumpranger, prove it.

But you can't. You're just DM's stinking finger puppet.

On the other hand, it is certainly possible to prove that Scientology
is a murderous philosophy.

And although David Miscavige got the Clear Sociopath cert
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/index.html
it's also easy to prove that as his little black PR dummy you,
Roadrutter, are equally clearly certifiable.

>RR
>

>> He showed it so much that he was the best illustration of what he
>described in
>> his foolish SOS book.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

John

May 8, 2006, 7:13:07 PM5/8/06

"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Is apparently beyond your capability to comprehend.

Zorg

May 8, 2006, 7:47:59 PM5/8/06

RR: Bullshit! Prices were still astronomical at that time. Hubbard
programmed us at that time to believe that if something was very
expensive a student or preclear would not screw around and try and get
their money's worth. He also programmed us into thinking he had
discovered that nothing free is ever valued. Obviously not true, but we
hung on ever scrap of baloney he fed us... some of us were starving, in
more ways than one..

> 'cheap'? Why then did they published so much of his articles and stories?

RR: Bullshit! Hubbard never made the sci-fi scene to the degree that
the masters did (Heinlein, E. E. Doc Smith, others). That makes him a
'cheap' sci-fi writer.

By the way, all you Scientologists out there... try reading Hubbard's
'Typewriter In The Sky' - you'll get so engrossed in the book that you
will not be surprised when at the end of the book he announces himself
as God.

> 'sci fi'? A known bibliography gets you to about 25% of SF amongst his
> fiction.

LOL! That's about it RR! 75% of his works are fictional
(Scientology)and 25% are science fiction stories.

> 'hypnotist'? Are you kidding me? Processing in Scientology is diametrically
> opposed to that. Everything is done so that you are in present time.

RR: Bullshit! Everything is done, yes in present time but over and over
and over and over again until a partial hypnotic state is achieved.
Anything is possible after that point.

> You got more nonsense to share? Do your homework better next time my friend!

Who's bought the nonsense here RR? You need to do your own homework of
'attack, attack, attack' a little better to cloud the truth and reality.

barbz

May 8, 2006, 8:18:25 PM5/8/06
Gerry Armstrong wrote:

This entity may well be just another performance by Bill Yaude, who has
wasted who knows how many days of his life hacking away at a keyboard to
Save Mankind.

Way to go, Bill. Will you ever take your life back before it's too late
to enjoy it?

barbz

May 8, 2006, 8:24:45 PM5/8/06
Zorg wrote:

I think that Scientology's script for Roadrunner, or Bill Yaude maybe,
is still operating under the misconception that nobody here was ever
inside Scientology save a handful of disaffected ex-members.

Of course, this is not the case. And in the future, never-been-ins will
perhaps be outnumbered by people who "been there, done that." So, RR's
feeble attempts to manipulate perception of the cult and its practices
are almost an amusing window into OSA's take on the composition of ARS
participants. If it's Yaude, he knows better than this. Which makes one
wonder, "Bill, why are you still in and wasting your life this way?"

Zorg

May 8, 2006, 8:33:37 PM5/8/06
Roadrunner wrote:
(snipped)

> He is a thief anyway you turn it, who made a lot of money from what he
> stole.

I'm surprised with you RR, turning on Scientology like that and
admitting that Hubbard stole most of the baloney he called 'tech' and
reworded it into Scientologese to further remove Scienologists from
their life and reality around them.

Hopefully you are just beginning to see the light.

barbz

May 8, 2006, 8:43:19 PM5/8/06
Zorg wrote:

If he's Bill Yaude, the light is totally beyond his reach.

zeeorger

May 9, 2006, 2:24:23 AM5/9/06

> RR

You are certainly quite skilled in your Q&A.

The questions is, are you in agreement with LRH's views on
ethics - this is a pure black/white yes/no question.

Do you consider that LRH was 100% correct in stating that
those that accuse others are themselfs guilty of crimes.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 9, 2006, 2:26:37 AM5/9/06

barbz wrote:
snip

> This entity may well be just another performance by Bill Yaude, who has
> wasted who knows how many days of his life hacking away at a keyboard to
> Save Mankind.
>
> Way to go, Bill. Will you ever take your life back before it's too late
> to enjoy it?
>
> --
> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC
> xenu...@netscape.net
snip

Anyone can phone 818-995-3460 and ask for Bill Yaude, and ask him if
he's posting as RoadRunner.

Hubbard's ideas at all levels prevent wide public support from the
intelligent and able people in the world.

The mental hurdle a Hubbardite eventually must leap back over, is to
get back to recognizing the smarter minds in the world.

I recommend Road Runner get a subscription to the New York Times, and
read it regularly.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87
Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
412-260-1170 (I'll be happy to network anyone to anyone)
(media call me from time to time, and I will
network anyone to media so people with firsthand
experiences can anonymously or publicly help
expose things that obviously should be changed
inside the movement.)

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:43:34 AM5/9/06

"John" <ju...@junk.com> wrote in message

Now listen for a minute. All you offer is some remark. That's all! You ain't
got ANYTHING else to offer! You analyze nothing. You do even more. You just
wipe out the remainder of my post.

Requoted:

Are you forgetting that we are living in a society that sends rapists back
out on the street, raping again, captured and send back out on the streets
again, time after time. If you hit a thief that is attempting to rob you in
your own shop one time too often that you instead can be send to jail.

Now we know what you are about too!

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:51:02 AM5/9/06

"Zorg" <zo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Your documentation please! How much is astronomical?

> Hubbard
> programmed us at that time to believe that if something was very
> expensive a student or preclear would not screw around and try and get
> their money's worth. He also programmed us into thinking he had
> discovered that nothing free is ever valued. Obviously not true, but we
> hung on ever scrap of baloney he fed us... some of us were starving, in
> more ways than one..

Your documentation for the claim, I would not care less for your opinion.
Get and offer the documentation!!!

> > 'cheap'? Why then did they published so much of his articles and
stories?

> RR: Bullshit! Hubbard never made the sci-fi scene to the degree that
> the masters did (Heinlein, E. E. Doc Smith, others). That makes him a
> 'cheap' sci-fi writer.

Meaning if you are not as Heinlein etc. you are 'cheap'? Meaning only the
big shots of SF are not 'cheap'? Interesting reasoning. Are you not at least
a little bit presumptuous?

> By the way, all you Scientologists out there... try reading Hubbard's
> 'Typewriter In The Sky' - you'll get so engrossed in the book that you
> will not be surprised when at the end of the book he announces himself
> as God.
>
> > 'sci fi'? A known bibliography gets you to about 25% of SF amongst his
> > fiction.
>
> LOL! That's about it RR! 75% of his works are fictional
> (Scientology)and 25% are science fiction stories.

Opinion, association and smear. The facts are as I related them and I can
substantiate that with documentation.

> > 'hypnotist'? Are you kidding me? Processing in Scientology is
diametrically
> > opposed to that. Everything is done so that you are in present time.
>
> RR: Bullshit! Everything is done, yes in present time but over and over
> and over and over again until a partial hypnotic state is achieved.
> Anything is possible after that point.

Sorry guy, that statement is absurd. Processes are run till 'floating
needle' and that is not synonym to 'hypnotic state achieved'.

> > You got more nonsense to share? Do your homework better next time my
friend!

> Who's bought the nonsense here RR? You need to do your own homework of
> 'attack, attack, attack' a little better to cloud the truth and reality.

I have the documentation, you got opinion. Poor, poor soul!

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:52:50 AM5/9/06

> I think that Scientology's script for Roadrunner, or Bill Yaude maybe,
> is still operating under the misconception that nobody here was ever
> inside Scientology save a handful of disaffected ex-members.
>
> Of course, this is not the case. And in the future, never-been-ins will
> perhaps be outnumbered by people who "been there, done that." So, RR's
> feeble attempts to manipulate perception of the cult and its practices
> are almost an amusing window into OSA's take on the composition of ARS
> participants. If it's Yaude, he knows better than this. Which makes one
> wonder, "Bill, why are you still in and wasting your life this way?"

Are you people totally nuts? You run from personal experiments and
firsthand observation, you in fact admitted that!

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:53:54 AM5/9/06

"zeeorger" <zeeo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ask Dr. Phil, you may get surprised.

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:55:59 AM5/9/06

"Zorg" <zo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Support the claim.

RR

roger gonnet

May 9, 2006, 3:57:22 AM5/9/06

"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
445faaae$1...@news.wineasy.se...

HE WAS LOCKING THEM! YOU are one of the thousands of sSea Orgers having been
assigned to worse than jail: gulags called RPFs. You are a criminal for
scientology AND for outsiders, the best is that you're uanble to realize this.

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 3:58:28 AM5/9/06

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

> Roadrunner wrote:
> > "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message
> > > "You like dogs, don't ye?"
> > >
> > > that's the sort of question he asked publicly to one girl who was a
> > student...
> > >
> > > For more, take a look at his own rants about virgins to be raped.
> > >
> > > If it's too ... obscure, ask Gerry to describe what he got from
Hubbard's
> > > archives.
> >
> > What he stole you mean.
> >
> > RR
>
> Roadrunner, would you have preferred that relevant biographical
> information about L. Ron Hubbard, such as his revealing "real goal"
> August 1938 "Skipper Letter," and his "Affirmations," not been known?
>
> Don't those who are being invited to become involved in Scientology
> have a right to know its founder's actual intentions, and his actual
> background?

All we need to know if what he writes about is usable and is for the
betterment of man.

RR

roger gonnet

May 9, 2006, 3:59:31 AM5/9/06

"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
445faa59$1...@news.wineasy.se...

You are a threat to my existence?
Still a menace against me?
You're just a mere scientology asshole criminal, RR.
Come on, boy, and we'll see if you're such a menace, while you're not even able
to realize facts.

Spit!

Muldoon

May 9, 2006, 4:33:14 AM5/9/06

Roadrunner wrote:
> "Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Roadrunner wrote:
> > > "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

> > > student...

> Hubbard's
> > >
> > > What he stole you mean.
> > >
> > > RR
> >
> > Roadrunner, would you have preferred that relevant biographical
> > information about L. Ron Hubbard, such as his revealing "real goal"
> > August 1938 "Skipper Letter," and his "Affirmations," not been known?
> >
> > Don't those who are being invited to become involved in Scientology
> > have a right to know its founder's actual intentions, and his actual
> > background?
>
> All we need to know if what he writes about is usable and is for the
> betterment of man.
>
> RR

Limiting people's freedom to know - what kind of purpose is that?

But it doesn't matter now, Roadrunner, the facts have been revealed,
and there is nothing that you can do about it.

"For the betterment of man"?

After 25 years "IN," has it not occurred to you that maybe, just maybe,
it's not quite that simple?

Maybe you should poke your head OUT and take a look around.

Each day that you dishonestly participate in this NG, you lose
something.

Here's some good advice: Quit with this ridiculous "Roadrunner"
game-playing, step back from it all, and re-evaluate.

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 4:43:44 AM5/9/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

> barbz wrote:
> snip
> > This entity may well be just another performance by Bill Yaude, who has
> > wasted who knows how many days of his life hacking away at a keyboard to
> > Save Mankind.
> >
> > Way to go, Bill. Will you ever take your life back before it's too late
> > to enjoy it?
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Barb
> > Chaplain, ARSCC
> > xenu...@netscape.net
> snip
>

> Anyone can phone 818-995-3460 and ask for Bill Yaude, and ask him if
> he's posting as RoadRunner.
>
> Hubbard's ideas at all levels prevent wide public support from the
> intelligent and able people in the world.

Is intelligence defined as being opposed to Scientology? More opposed equals
more intelligent.

> The mental hurdle a Hubbardite eventually must leap back over, is to
> get back to recognizing the smarter minds in the world.

Which are?

> I recommend Road Runner get a subscription to the New York Times, and
> read it regularly.

Do they also say that Cruise wanted to eat placenta?

That'll be the day.

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 4:45:54 AM5/9/06

> This entity may well be just another performance by Bill Yaude, who has
> wasted who knows how many days of his life hacking away at a keyboard to
> Save Mankind.
>
> Way to go, Bill. Will you ever take your life back before it's too late
> to enjoy it?

Wasn't I from Europe? Is it not claimed that English is not my mother
tongue?

Discriminate Barbz. You are not using your intelligence.

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 5:07:13 AM5/9/06

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

I've in fact read it in some court papers. Below Steve Fishman tells about
it. People who want to know more may do a websearch.

RR

<start quote>
Now as to Omar Garrison, I do have some data on that.

Garrison was given hundreds of cartons, containing biographical data on
Hubbard. Gerry Armstrong was assigned to help Garrison write Hubbard's
authorized biography.

No one had pre-screened the contents of these boxes. Garrison went
through them, either on his own or with Gerry's help. My recollection
of how Lavenda got them from Gerry Armstrong is also a bit sketchy and
I am not certain about it so I don't want to say anything, and in that
regard you might ask Lavenda. We were told that she stole them, but
there may have been more to it than that. I would ask Gerry and
Lavenda both and see what they say.

I do know that whatever was in that envelope was obviously so powerful
that it caused Omar Garrison to abandon the project of writing
Hubbard's biography in disgust, and shortly thereafter, Gerry Armstrong
left Scientology in disgust. But to my knowledge, neither Garrison nor
Armstrong have ever spoken about the contents of the envelope, and the
Church obviously wants this information kept secret because they paid
Gerry Armstrong a settlement of $ 800,000 and his lawyer Michael Flynn
received over $5,000,000 and both were required to sign gag orders
never to speak out against Scientology.

With Best Wishes,

Steve Fishman
<end quote>

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 5:16:52 AM5/9/06

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

Where? How? Are you aware of the 'Creed of the Church of scientology'?

> But it doesn't matter now, Roadrunner, the facts have been revealed,
> and there is nothing that you can do about it.

You got opinion and some peoples' doings. i say to yu waht I said to Ramona,
you may as well burn your Holy Scriptures as the inquisition represent these
per your reasoning.

> "For the betterment of man"?
>
> After 25 years "IN," has it not occurred to you that maybe, just maybe,
> it's not quite that simple?
>
> Maybe you should poke your head OUT and take a look around.
>
> Each day that you dishonestly participate in this NG, you lose
> something.
>
> Here's some good advice: Quit with this ridiculous "Roadrunner"
> game-playing, step back from it all, and re-evaluate.

It is not me playing games, dear friend.

Do you really think that freedom is so easily achieved?

Rr

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 5:18:31 AM5/9/06

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

Did you not say in the above: "I'm adding you in my scarce kill file". How
come you can respond to my post?

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 5:22:46 AM5/9/06

"roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

You have the right to recourse. How come that I never have been on RPF? None
of the FO 3434 series were in fact even written by Hubbard. I do know
however that persons could get on the RPF for entirely silly reasons.
Enforce recourse, use your rights.

RR

Povmec

May 9, 2006, 8:24:05 AM5/9/06

Well, here I am asking him:

Dr. Phil, are human rights activists guilty of the wrongs and abuses
they help expose?

Ray.

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 8:43:38 AM5/9/06

"Povmec" <pov...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

Ask fair questions, not preconceived ones. You play games.

RR

Muldoon

May 9, 2006, 8:44:11 AM5/9/06

Hey, Roadrunner, tell them about how Hubbard was opposed to the RPF,
didn't like it at all, but the others wanted it so much that he went
along with the idea.

And the RPF's RPF, tell them about how Hubbard didn't like that at all,
but the others wanted it so much, that he went along with it.

And, Roadrunner, how do we even know that Hubbard wrote the Fair Game
Law? May be, say, oh, Reg Sharpe wrote it, and Hubbard didn't like it
at all, but others wanted it so much, that Hubbard said, "Well, OK."

And the Sea Org itself, Hubbard didn't want to be a "Commodore." I
mean, how silly! But the others said, "Please become the 'Commodore',
please!!!" And Hubbard said, "Well, if you want me to that much, sure."

Yea, tell them that Roadrunner; yea, that'll "work."

Glen (Scientomogy.info)

May 9, 2006, 8:45:32 AM5/9/06
Roadrunner wrote:

Oh, the irony!

--
Glen
http://scienTOMogy.info

The Chief Instigator

May 9, 2006, 9:24:57 AM5/9/06
"Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> writes:

>> This entity may well be just another performance by Bill Yaude, who has
>> wasted who knows how many days of his life hacking away at a keyboard to
>> Save Mankind.

>> Way to go, Bill. Will you ever take your life back before it's too late
>> to enjoy it?

>Wasn't I from Europe? Is it not claimed that English is not my mother
>tongue?

>Discriminate Barbz. You are not using your intelligence.

You wouldn't be able to post anything if the criminals running the "Church" of
Scientology didn't dictate it to you...because you don't have the brains to
think for yourself. (That's why your Houston mission is one person away from
non-existence, these days.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Muldoon

May 9, 2006, 9:45:50 AM5/9/06
> Where? How? Are you aware of the 'Creed of the Church of Scientology'?

You bet!

And, you sure do get a lot of mileage out of that 'Creed'. Hubbard
wrote it as a PR display gimmick. And it "works!"

And what about the giant Cross displayed on the Blue Buildings? Have
you seen it? The thing is BIG. It must weigh a couple of hundred
pounds, easily!

Now, that's gotta be a "Church"!!! (Or, at least, it kind of l o o k s
like one - from a distance.)

See? That giant Cross "works" too!

The 'Creed' "works"! And the giant Cross "works"!

> > But it doesn't matter now, Roadrunner, the facts have been revealed,
> > and there is nothing that you can do about it.
>
> You got opinion and some peoples' doings. i say to yu waht I said to Ramona,
> you may as well burn your Holy Scriptures as the inquisition represent these
> per your reasoning.

Now you are babbling incoherently about "burning Holy Scriptures."

Sad. With this thread alone, you've really disgraced yourself.

> > "For the betterment of man"?
> >
> > After 25 years "IN," has it not occurred to you that maybe, just maybe,
> > it's not quite that simple?
> >
> > Maybe you should poke your head OUT and take a look around.
> >
> > Each day that you dishonestly participate in this NG, you lose
> > something.
> >
> > Here's some good advice: Quit with this ridiculous "Roadrunner"
> > game-playing, step back from it all, and re-evaluate.
>
> It is not me playing games, dear friend.

Whatever you say, sweetie poo.

> Do you really think that freedom is so easily achieved?
>
> Rr

You know, you have a point there. LRH instructed, "Dispose of them
quietly and without sorrow," and that sounds easy enough. But the body
disposal part is going to take a lot of work.

When the time comes, maybe you can be put in charge of that part of
"clearing the planet."

And I'm sure, if you receive that assignment, that you'll do an
efficient job of it.

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 9:55:59 AM5/9/06

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

Respons: You are totally unable to separate the actions of person's with
that which is written. No wonder you play dumb.

RR

Muldoon

May 9, 2006, 11:18:30 AM5/9/06

Wow, what a great response!

Well, Roadrunner, you, no doubt, are a master debater.

Gerry Armstrong

May 9, 2006, 11:28:55 AM5/9/06

Another lie, Roadreamer. Clearly, as everybody with a clue knows,
lying is a Scientology sacrament, as are hate, abuse, violence and
death. But why do clams like you, when faced with a public challenge
to your obvious lying, just keep lying? LF

Because you always retain the hope of murder. LFBD F/N

If you Scientologists can murder the people you're lying about you'll
never have to tell the truth about your victims. F/N

But what court papers, Roadreceptacle? Something written by a
pathological liar like your dirty little puppet master David
Miscavige, or one of his pet prevaricators like yourself, or maybe
pathologically lying pettifogger Andrew H. Wilson of Sausalito,
California?

Come on Roadreject, what court papers?

For everyone, wog or clam, here are some real court papers that prove
this op is lying about what it's lying about:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

It's actually because of the facts and truth in these court documents
that Miscavige's cultists want me obliterated.

Roadrenegade's continuing lies about me, and the refusal to correct
the lies when publicly challenged on them, demonstrate his intention
to obliterate me. Miscavige's continuing lies about me, and the
refusal to correct the lies when publicly challenged on them,
demonstrate his intention to obliterate me. Scientology and all
Scientologists' continuing lies about me, and the refusal to correct
the lies when publicly challenged on them, demonstrate their
intention to obliterate me.

They all live the dream that I'm obliterated before they have to admit
that they lied. They have a constant hope that I'll be obliterated
before they have to tell the truth. That is the reason all
Scientologists lie about any wog. But Scientologists don't idly dream
or hope for things; they intend or postulate them.

Scientologists are organized under DM to lie about his cult's victims.
They are organized around the intention to obliterate. They are taught
to never fear to obliterate persons in their cause. Because of this,
their cause is patently and completely unjust.

Until Roadripper corrects all his lies about wogs, know that his
intention is obliteration.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/sp/pl-1969-02-16-battle-tactics-reiss-87.html

> Below Steve Fishman tells about
>it.

Another lie. In this statement you attribute to Fishman, it's Lavenda
Van Schaick who, he says, may have stolen some documents.

You're lying just like Miscavige lies, even right down to the lies
themselves. Of course your op is to dramatize you're the little cult
head's puppet.

>People who want to know more may do a websearch.

Run Roadrabbit -- run Roadrabbit -- Run! Run! Run!
Run Roadrabbit -- run Roadrabbit -- Run! Run! Run!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Goes Elmer Miscavige's gun.
Run Roadrabbit, run, Roadrabbit, run.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Ramona

May 9, 2006, 12:09:26 PM5/9/06
Roadrunner wrote:
> "Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Roadrunner wrote:
> > > "roger gonnet" <r...@antisectes.net> wrote in message

> > > student...

> Hubbard's
> > >
> > > What he stole you mean.
> > >
> > > RR
> >
> > Roadrunner, would you have preferred that relevant biographical
> > information about L. Ron Hubbard, such as his revealing "real goal"
> > August 1938 "Skipper Letter," and his "Affirmations," not been known?
> >
> > Don't those who are being invited to become involved in Scientology
> > have a right to know its founder's actual intentions, and his actual
> > background?
>
> All we need to know if what he writes about is usable and is for the
> betterment of man.
That would ONLY be the case, if ONLY the "tech" was the issue. You
seem to have forgotten that Hubbard ALSO created a whole cult, er umm,
I mean "religion" called the Church of $cientology complete with RPF,
mandatory disconnections, SP declares, illegal declares, D/A, Fair Game
even if you believe it is now cancelled.

Ramona

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 12:22:49 PM5/9/06

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

Respons: Applaud, applaude, yes, thank you, I knew you would get it some
day.

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 12:26:00 PM5/9/06

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

It is documented. It is as legal as all these court documents as you have on
your site. Naturally only those that support your story you will approve of.
Any idea what kind of impression you make around here with such reactions.

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 12:28:27 PM5/9/06

"Ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The believing part is your expertise, not mine. How come I survived through
all that?

RR

Muldoon

May 9, 2006, 12:34:50 PM5/9/06

Gerry Armstrong tells the truth.

Roadrunner can't even see the truth if he bumps into it.

Zinj

May 9, 2006, 12:40:45 PM5/9/06
In article <1147190966.1...@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
atlr...@gmail.com says...

Not only that, by Hubbard's *own* definition the 'philosophy' and 'The Tech' are
not Scientology *unless* they're applied.

And, it's the application of both that is objectionable.

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

Zinj

May 9, 2006, 1:00:39 PM5/9/06
In article <4460c32b$1...@news.wineasy.se>, Ro...@runner.com says...

> "Ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> > That would ONLY be the case, if ONLY the "tech" was the issue. You
> > seem to have forgotten that Hubbard ALSO created a whole cult, er umm,
> > I mean "religion" called the Church of $cientology complete with RPF,
> > mandatory disconnections, SP declares, illegal declares, D/A, Fair Game
> > even if you believe it is now cancelled.
>
> The believing part is your expertise, not mine. How come I survived through
> all that?
>
> RR

We have only your claim that you actually did, and, your input here on ARS is
convincing evidence that you did *not* survive your time in Scientology without
severe damage to your cognitive abilities and/or honesty.

Zinj
--
Scientology: Come for the placebo; stay for the mind fuck.

Zinj

May 9, 2006, 1:02:19 PM5/9/06
In article <1147192489.8...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>, brian9511
@dslextreme.com says...

<snip>

> Gerry Armstrong tells the truth.
>
> Roadrunner can't even see the truth if he bumps into it.

Roadrunner can't even see the truth as he dodges around it.

Gerry Armstrong

May 9, 2006, 1:18:23 PM5/9/06

What document? X No read.

It figures. F/N

You're lying Roadredtag.

>It is as legal as all these court documents as you have on
>your site.

Can't be.

This is the law on the subject:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

>Naturally only those that support your story you will approve of.

There are only these:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

>Any idea what kind of impression you make around here with such reactions.

You mean there under your puppet dress? LF

It's obvious that David Miscavige is the one that makes the real
impression in you. F/N

Remember Roadrestimulator, lying becomes you. F/N

But don't forget that the truth is there to tell any time you stop
this lying. F/N

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 2:15:22 PM5/9/06

"Muldoon" <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote in message

Respons: You can't see documents when you have them lying in front of you.
All you can say is. "He tells the TRUTH!"

Grand!

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 2:17:04 PM5/9/06
Well people, let these responses of Gerry speak for themselves. I'll rest my
case.

RR

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 2:20:37 PM5/9/06

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are invalidating. Report to Ethics!

Do you honestly think that you are able to create any effect at all on me?
Your scheme is known dear Zinj!

RR

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 2:21:50 PM5/9/06

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually no, he does not say that. You really can't get a single thing
right.

RR

Gerry Armstrong

May 9, 2006, 2:46:20 PM5/9/06

You can show everyone the way. Here are the documents that prove
Roadreaction is lying:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

Oh, and if those documents aren't definitive enough, there's this one:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17.html

>All you can say is. "He tells the TRUTH!"

Well in this case, he documented the truth:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17.html

But RoadRSer just keeps lying. F/N

Why does Roadrockslammer lie? LF

Because it's DM's little dummy. LF

Because DM's a little dummy. LF

Because DM sucks little dummies. LF

Because Scientology sucks in dummies. LF

Because Scientology sucks, dummy. LFBD F/N

>Grand!
>
>RR

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Gerry Armstrong

May 9, 2006, 3:07:20 PM5/9/06
On 9 May 2006 20:17:04 +0200, "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote:

>Well people, let these responses of Gerry speak for themselves. I'll rest my
>case.

Yes. You'll rabbit.

You can't handle the truth.

Cowardice is Scientology's valuable final product.

These are the documents that prove Roadreverseprocessing is lying:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

This document shows that Miscavige Scientology cultists dramatize an
organization-wide evil purpose of obliterating good people.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/sp/pl-1969-02-16-battle-tactics-reiss-87.html

Scientologists lie about the persons whose obliteration they
prostulate. The Scientologists' reasoning, as Roadrollercoaster
demonstrates, is that through their vicious lying they can, as cult
founder Hubbard ordered, bring the public into a frenzy of hatred
toward the persons the cultists want to obliterate, so that when these
persons are obliterated the public will cheer the obliterators and
won't feel any sorrow for the obliterators' victims.

Scientology is a murderous philosophy. L. Ron Hubbard made it
murderous, and David Miscavige and his obliterators like
Roadrecurringwithhold keep it so.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Ramona

May 9, 2006, 3:16:57 PM5/9/06
Nope, you are the card carrying cultist, not me. You are the one who
sits idly by as people are illegally declared, forced to disconnect,
sent to rpf, d/a, fair gamed and doing nothing to change that reality.

>How come I survived through
> all that?

I pity you for remaining in an organization that the most expected and
received is survival...sometimes.

lisamcpherson.org

Ramona

Roadrunner

May 9, 2006, 5:30:35 PM5/9/06

"Ramona" <atlr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And you have burned your bible and propagate anarchy.

> >How come I survived through
> > all that?
> I pity you for remaining in an organization that the most expected and
> received is survival...sometimes.

You don't know if I remain or not remain in some organziation or any
organization.

RR

Zinj

May 9, 2006, 5:43:08 PM5/9/06
In article <446109fb$1...@news.wineasy.se>, Ro...@runner.com says...

<snip>

> You don't know if I remain or not remain in some organziation or any
> organization.
>
> RR

Yes we do Spacey. You told us.
You said you were staying 'anonymous' because you are still in 'good standing' with
'The Church' and wanted to stay that way...

Why you would have to be anonymous to do that, since you've told us you can read
and say *anything* as a Scientologist, might be a little weird, but...

What about Scientology *isn't* weird?

Zinj
--
Remember: Last rat off the ship goes to jail

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 10, 2006, 1:44:51 AM5/10/06

Roadrunner wrote:
snip

> Do you really think that freedom is so easily achieved?
>
> Rr

Heady concept: "freedom"

LRH in his brash sloppy ignorance redefines words extensively, witness
the Tech and Admin dictionaries, chock full of absurdly high-sounding
grossly inadequate and odd redefinitions.

When I supervised courses, the smarter administrative trainees
repeatedly politely suppressed their disbelief at LRH's inadequate and
oddball thoughts that are presented as definitions in those
dictionaries.

LRH is a compulsive no-answerer, weaver of false hopes, misdirector off
valid criticism of his ideas, and offers inane concepts of "freedom"
and makes through his penalty rules his faithful to buy into his world
of requisite conformity to his views, or else faithful are penalized
his prolific array of misdemeanors, crimes and high crimes that
faithful must dodge or be ultimately ousted and excommunicated never to
get a shot at LRH's claims of "freedom."

Scientology is a one-man-band self-contained self-enforced faulty
system, that validates faithful adherents for being "on source" and
penalizes followers for being "off source."

There are so overwhelming numbers of crimes and penalties LRH wrote for
being off-source, out-tech, out-ethics, other-intentioned,
false-data-prone, evil-purposed, other-fish-to-fry, squirrel. The
longer one reads LRH, the more the "channels" for keeping in ethics
appear out of his writings to keep one going right down HIS idea of how
to get to "freedom."

LRH's research proved LRH's conclusions were correct, and thus the
errors and faults are NEVER with LRH.

It is now permanently set up, no altering of it all is allowed.
Followers stay "on source" or they fall off the bridge, and won't get
their "freedom."

Keeping Scientology Working and in Safeguarding Technology policy
letters say it about as clearly as any policies.

That's LRH's road to freedom and truth.

Challenging LRH is directly on his claims is suppressive, about as
suppressive as one can be.

Yet, that is what unfortunately is the real truth, and the real freedom
that an individual gives up, when they go into LRH's world.

One is punished for disagreeing too harshly with LRH.

That's wrong. One loses one's freedom when LRH's rules punish one for
disagreeing with LRH.

LRH's ideas lead to LRH's definition of freedom, which works for those
in tune with LRH's world of ideas that align with LRH's views on
freedom for mankind.

Scientologists become faithful Scientologists and gain the group
comraderie and friendship by concluding for themselves that LRH's views
are rock solid facts, and the group and LRH validate those that do so.

The higher one rises in the movement, the more of LRH's writings and
orders one gets exposed to. Int staff get exposed to even greater
volumes of LRH's opinions about administrative details of all aspects
of the bureaucracies and his plans for all of the whole Scientology
movement and LRH's grand goals.

Same pattern over and over, people get word cleared, false data
stripped, audited, disagreement checks (remember them?, used to be part
of the Danger Condition Handling), their out-ethics why's found,
service facs handled, and if you are "bad" enough and utter some "false
vilification of a well intentioned person" you become RPF bait and are
headed for the "Truth Rundown" (doubt you will know of that great tech,
but you must have heard of it, it is what gets you 180 degrees reversed
on any disaffection and "black propaganda" you might have uttered or
communicated in some way.

LRH's tech and ethics writings lead a faithful follower to align their
views with LRH's views, and when that is done, all is well.

Lost in this shuffle is one's freedom to be honestly in disagreement
with LRH, as that's not an LRH allowed option.

It's off source to be off source. And being in disagreement with
"good" LRH ideas leads to cramming, ethics, auditing, sec checking,
false purpose rundown, Truth Rundown, false data stripping, more of the
above, ousting, excommunication, etc., in various combinations and
sequences.

LRH's unstated views are that his views about it all are the best
mankind has come up with in all of history.

That is NOT born out when one compares the 56 years so far of the
Scientology movement to reality.

That's again why I suggest Roadrunner get a few Sunday New York Times,
and read them cover to cover, or get a 3 month subscription.

Compare the ideas being tossed around, in the NY Times Book Review, in
the NY Times Magazine, in the NY Times Week In Review, in the other
sections of the Sunday NY Times, and do that for a couple months. Get
a grip of the ideas and minds that are dealing with the world's
problems, and the discussions about the major issues of today.

Compare how those people talked about are dealing and writing books
about life.

It is quite humbling when you do this. LRH will be brought down to
size if one does what I suggest.

Long time Scientologists usually realize things are NOT going the way
LRH claimed they would be, and they usually come to terms with LRH's
decades of hype about his ideas and usually they admit the lack of
results, and get a glimpse of how things are NOT turning out as grandly
as LRH hopefully says they will if people just "follow" his "carefully
marked path."

It is no shame to recognize the world as it really is, and see LRH in
correct perspective.

It's pretty simple to do so, just start reading a bit outside the box,
and the New York Times Sunday edition is a good start.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
412-260-1170 (I'll be happy to network anyone to anyone)
(media call me from time to time, and I will
network anyone to media so people with firsthand
experiences can anonymously or publicly help
expose things that obviously should be changed
inside the movement.)

John

May 10, 2006, 2:33:51 AM5/10/06

> Roadrunner wrote:
> snip
>> Do you really think that freedom is so easily achieved?
>>
>> Rr
>
> Heady concept: "freedom"
>
> LRH in his brash sloppy ignorance redefines words extensively, witness
> the Tech and Admin dictionaries, chock full of absurdly high-sounding
> grossly inadequate and odd redefinitions.
>
> When I supervised courses, the smarter administrative trainees
> repeatedly politely suppressed their disbelief at LRH's inadequate and
> oddball thoughts that are presented as definitions in those
> dictionaries.
>
> LRH is a compulsive no-answerer, weaver of false hopes, misdirector off
> valid criticism of his ideas, and offers inane concepts of "freedom"
> and makes through his penalty rules his faithful to buy into his world
> of requisite conformity to his views, or else faithful are penalized
> his prolific array of misdemeanors, crimes and high crimes that
> faithful must dodge or be ultimately ousted and excommunicated never to
> get a shot at LRH's claims of "freedom."

He was smart enough to have read "1984" and realise that you can constrain
peoples' thoughts by enforcing your own rigid and self-referencing
definitions for the vocabulary they use.
If you can't say it, you can't think it.

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 2:38:09 AM5/10/06

snip

> >Gerry Armstrong tells the truth.
> >
> >Roadrunner can't even see the truth if he bumps into it.
> >
> >Respons: You can't see documents when you have them lying in front of
you.

> You can show everyone the way. Here are the documents that prove
> Roadreaction is lying:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html
>
> Oh, and if those documents aren't definitive enough, there's this one:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17.
html

And what are these supposed to counteract? I've scanned through them, it
doesn't address the issues you taking money, and it doesn't counteract it as
far as I can see.

You may be want to guide us little?

RR

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 2:42:10 AM5/10/06

> In article <446109fb$1...@news.wineasy.se>, Ro...@runner.com says...
>
> <snip>
>
> > You don't know if I remain or not remain in some organziation or any
> > organization.
> >
> > RR
>
> Yes we do Spacey. You told us.
> You said you were staying 'anonymous' because you are still in 'good
standing' with
> 'The Church' and wanted to stay that way...

Where may I have done so?

RR

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 2:59:19 AM5/10/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

You write too much. I only wish to say that I do not agree with you. Most of
that you tell is your opinion and seems based only on how people have dealt
with the Scientology materials. You have every possible right to disagree
with Hubbard. If you could not it would not be Scientology.

RR

Barbara Schwarz

May 10, 2006, 3:14:55 AM5/10/06

Roadrunner wrote:
> Appears that various are unwilling to be pertinent or clarify (substantiate)
> the things that they say. Most of the time you get a generality thrown at
> you not clarifying anything. It is the usual respons of those that have
> their beliefsystem, the one they want to hold on to, no matter what. One may
> be should address it as the Tory approach. So far she is the most evident
> one. Others may do like Ramona, they got this fixed idea to turn things
> around and go ahead with accusing me for the things they do themselves.
>
> Time for a low profile.
>
> RR

You are very accurate with your perceptions, RR. I noticed the same
things.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb

Brian J. Bruns plays a "cop" on the net but he is a felon (computer
crimes), a spammer, an anti-free speech activist, and the abusive AHBL
website is his. He lies about me on his website. He is the abuser!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/70fdd710bf99c37a?dmode=source&hl=en

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

May 10, 2006, 12:30:47 PM5/10/06

Roadrunner wrote:
snip

> You write too much. I only wish to say that I do not agree with you. Most of
> that you tell is your opinion and seems based only on how people have dealt
> with the Scientology materials. You have every possible right to disagree
> with Hubbard. If you could not it would not be Scientology.
>
> RR

Dear RR,

Thanks. Yes, I do write alot. After 27 years in the Sea Org, and
being a person who read and read and read Hubbard's writings, and now
I've read and read and read, almost non-stop after leaving, there is a
lot to consider.

But I've not come anywhere close to writing as much as the thoughtful
people who sit down for the months and sometimes years it takes to sort
through all the voluminous writings of LRH's, and come to the overall
conclusions that are stated so far in all the books and writings that
are on the Internet.
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/

There is much to discuss. There is weeks and months of materials to
read and absorb, truly, if one is gonna take LRH's writings to task.

I'm not one for the short tit for tat arguments, since that style isn't
very satisfying for me.

I lept into Scientology in 1975 sensing the downsides, and the article
on me, by the newspaper I now work for, gets my story pretty correctly:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm

I do look at Scientology historically, in comparison with the bigger
issues and I contrast it with other similar groups within my limited
(stunted) education.

I went from college student to lifetime career Sea Org member and a
one-man (LRH) idea absorber as a Sea Org staffer for 27 years. Now I'm
back exposing myself to the world's ideas again.

Scientology's relevance and role in the world, is pretty much dictated
by LRH's views.
A faithful Scientologist is guided to be sympathetic and even more
closely aligned to LRH's views, as one gets deeper into the Scientology
administrative bureaucracies.

You sound like a Scientology idea supporter, the ideas of Scientology
that are more tolerant.

If you were really an official member, there would be org or mission
Ethics Officers advising you NOT to converse with the "SPs" on ARS.

If you were open with your course supervisor or org staff, you would be
told that your only allowed service in a mission or org would be PTS
materials to study or PTS auditing services, so long as you converse
hear on ARS.

I assume you believe in Scientology ideas, the more tolerant views from
Hubbard's earlier and later years, and you seem to omit dedicated
following of Hubbard's extensive penalty rules particularly related to
associating with the "SPs" that are blatantly obviously here on ARS.
There are multiple crimes you are committing by unauthorizedly
communicating here. You either aren't an advanced official
Scientologist, or are an ex official Scientologist, or as speculated,
you are a concocted identity doing duty here for purposes you would
understand if you are indeed an identity role being played here.

Persons posting here on ARS are non-stop committing "suppressive acts"
from the following choices:

"Holding Scientology materials or policies up to ridicule, contempt or
scorn."
"Causing severe and disreputable disturbances resulting in disrepute."
"Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing
with Scientology organizations."
"Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to
Committees of Evidence duly convened."
"Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving
anti-Scientology or anti-Scientologist data to the press."
"Continued membership in a divergent group."
"Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a suppressive
person or group by HCO."
"Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person demonstrably
guilty of suppressive acts."
"Being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons."
"Engaging in malicious rumormongering to destroy the authority or
repute of higher officers of the leading names of Scientology or to
'safeguard' a position."
"Receiving money, favors or encouragement to suppress Scientology or
Scientologists."

RoadRunner, if you were "on lines" at a Mission or Org, and had an
Ethics Officer at one of those who knew you were engaging in
conversations here, you'd be advised to cease.

Official Scientology only allows veteran top level "OTs" who are
familiar with the LRH materials on handling the hard-core "suppressive
persons" onto ARS for their activities of trying to disrupt and
neutralize the actions of the "suppressives" who communicate their
opinions here.

By the Scientology rules, you are either sufficiently "off-lines" so as
not to be worried about an Ethics Officer catching up with you, or you
are an elaborately concocted identity working sympathetically to absorb
people's time and energy, distracting the critics off of other hotter
topics that are going on at present, diverting their sharp minds from
stirring up other problems.

I think you might be the innocent you claim to be.

Even though I don't agree with almost all of Hubbard's package of ideas
now, I do notice that ex Hubbard followers who get out of official
Scientology's constraining and in my opinion harmful rules (the penalty
system that boxes them into their self-recoiling predicaments), I do
think the independent and freezone Scientologists who've discarded the
harsh Hubbard pentalty ideas are more tolerant and more normal people.
If official Scientology is gonna progress at all, it will be when
official Scientology turns more into acting like what already the
independent movement has turned into for decades now.

Seems you might be sort of a Hubbard idea absorbing person,
disconnected from official Scientology's constraints, or you're just
pretending that, on project, the new style OSA guided volunteer, or an
identity that just innocently presenting itself here to see who the
active ARS critics are.

Whatever, your role supports reality, which is that official
Scientology will have to evolve away from its intolerance of criticism
of its practises (namely the injustices due to LRH's massive amounts of
counter-attack rules and penalties to those that vehemently disagree
with LRH's claims and writings), and become like you either truly are,
(or as you are pretending to be if you are an elaborate OSA run
operation).

Chuck Beatty
412-260-1170

Gerry Armstrong

May 10, 2006, 12:42:32 PM5/10/06
On 10 May 2006 08:38:09 +0200, "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote:

>snip
>> >Gerry Armstrong tells the truth.
>> >
>> >Roadrunner can't even see the truth if he bumps into it.
>> >
>> >Respons: You can't see documents when you have them lying in front of
>you.
>>
>> You can show everyone the way. Here are the documents that prove
>> Roadreaction is lying:
>> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
>> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html
>>
>> Oh, and if those documents aren't definitive enough, there's this one:
>>
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17.
>html
>

>And what are these supposed to counteract?

Let's go back through the materials, Roadretread.

You generated certain lies. I pointed out your lies. You refused to
correct your lies despite my continuing to point them out.

I also pointed out that such behavior is a dramatization of
Scientologists' universal evil purpose to obliterate people.

Scientologists also have a universal purpose to love people, a purpose
that everyone, wog or clam, possesses.

Scientology psychophilosophically is an effort to suppress into
nothing Scientologists' intention to love people and to postulate into
everything the intention to obliterate people.

It is enough to get a Scientologist to want one person obliterated for
the ev purp "to obliterate people" to grow in seeming power and
effect, and the intention to love to be suppressed.

This produces in Scientologists what Judge Breckenridge observed in
his decision in the Scientology v. Armstrong case as schizophrenia and
paranoia.
"The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this
bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder LRH. The
evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar
when it comes to his history, background, and achievements. The
writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egoism,
greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness
against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile."
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html#paranoid

When the intention to obliterate so dominates a person that it sticks
on and the intention to love is so suppressed that it is never on,
sociopathy has been attained.

As I also pointed out, Hubbard was a sociopath and present cult head
David Miscavige is a clear sociopath.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/fun/index.html
Mouse over the pic of DM receiving his certificate to enlarge the
cert.

Clear sociopathy is a highly desired state in Scientology that
Scientologists call "OT."

Scientologists are organized around the intention to obliterate. This
produces the group state of war and a criminal conspiracy.

The "reason" for Scientologists to obliterate people and the "reason"
for Scientology's war are found in Hubbard's "Suppressive Person"
doctrine. The people whom Scientologists like DM and yourself lie
about, hate, attack, victimize and seek to obliterate comprise the
class of persons called SPs.

So the Breckenridge decision counteracts many things, the appellate
decision affirms Judge Breckenridge, and the California Supreme
Court's denial of review shows that the appellate decision is final.

Among the things that these documents counteract are your lies in this
thread that I was pointing out were lies.

> I've scanned through them, it doesn't address the issues you taking money,

There are no issues of me taking money. Nice try black propagandist.

There is your *charge* that I "made a lot of money from what [I]
stole." The Breckenridge decision demonstrates that I had not stolen
anything. Therefore I could not have made any money, let alone a lot
of money, from what I stole.

You have made the charge. It is up to you to support it. I know you
can't because it's a lie.

> and it doesn't counteract it as
>far as I can see.

The problem is you're glib.

>You may be want to guide us little?

That will be fine.

Your first step is to acknowledge that you lied about me, acknowledge
that I did not steal what you publicly stated I stole, and acknowledge
that having stolen nothing I could not have made the money you falsely
stated I made from stealing it.

>RR
>

>> >All you can say is. "He tells the TRUTH!"
>>
>> Well in this case, he documented the truth:
>> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html
>> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html
>>
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17.
>html
>>
>> But RoadRSer just keeps lying. F/N
>>
>> Why does Roadrockslammer lie? LF
>>
>> Because it's DM's little dummy. LF
>>
>> Because DM's a little dummy. LF
>>
>> Because DM sucks little dummies. LF
>>
>> Because Scientology sucks in dummies. LF
>>
>> Because Scientology sucks, dummy. LFBD F/N
>>

>> >Grand!
>> >
>> >RR
>> >

>> © Gerry Armstrong
>> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 1:06:01 PM5/10/06

"chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

Then you would have seen a development in organizing. Fair Game came, was
gotten rid of, then some still played some nasty tricks although it wasn't
called Fair Game.

> I went from college student to lifetime career Sea Org member and a
> one-man (LRH) idea absorber as a Sea Org staffer for 27 years. Now I'm
> back exposing myself to the world's ideas again.

This may be the difference between us, as I absorbed only with a very
critical attitude. For me it was never a one-man idea, although one man set
the line.

> Scientology's relevance and role in the world, is pretty much dictated
> by LRH's views.
> A faithful Scientologist is guided to be sympathetic and even more
> closely aligned to LRH's views, as one gets deeper into the Scientology
> administrative bureaucracies.
>
> You sound like a Scientology idea supporter, the ideas of Scientology
> that are more tolerant.
>
> If you were really an official member, there would be org or mission
> Ethics Officers advising you NOT to converse with the "SPs" on ARS.

How would I know who are declared SP's. Various are anonymous, others are
obvious pro-Scientologists.

> If you were open with your course supervisor or org staff, you would be
> told that your only allowed service in a mission or org would be PTS
> materials to study or PTS auditing services, so long as you converse
> hear on ARS.

I wouldn't know on which refrence it would be based as per given reasons in
the above.

> I assume you believe in Scientology ideas, the more tolerant views from
> Hubbard's earlier and later years, and you seem to omit dedicated
> following of Hubbard's extensive penalty rules particularly related to
> associating with the "SPs" that are blatantly obviously here on ARS.

I regard it more like insanity. Roger Gonnet, Zinj, Ramona, Gerry Armstrong,
... . You don't get much sense out of either one of them.

> There are multiple crimes you are committing by unauthorizedly
> communicating here. You either aren't an advanced official
> Scientologist, or are an ex official Scientologist, or as speculated,
> you are a concocted identity doing duty here for purposes you would
> understand if you are indeed an identity role being played here.

Per the Creed of the Church of Scientology I may decide with whom I wish to
communicate. Communicate may not mean that I have relations with them.

> Persons posting here on ARS are non-stop committing "suppressive acts"
> from the following choices:
>
> "Holding Scientology materials or policies up to ridicule, contempt or
> scorn."
> "Causing severe and disreputable disturbances resulting in disrepute."
> "Public disavowal of Scientology or Scientologists in good standing
> with Scientology organizations."
> "Public statements against Scientology or Scientologists but not to
> Committees of Evidence duly convened."
> "Writing anti-Scientology letters to the press or giving
> anti-Scientology or anti-Scientologist data to the press."
> "Continued membership in a divergent group."

> "Continued adherence to a person or group pronounced a suppressive
> person or group by HCO."

This one may apply. But continued adherence? Let's say I use my time here to
get a grip on how to deal with these socalled antagonistic individuals. You
get to know how the enemy thinks and reasons.

> "Failure to handle or disavow and disconnect from a person demonstrably
> guilty of suppressive acts."
> "Being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons."
> "Engaging in malicious rumormongering to destroy the authority or
> repute of higher officers of the leading names of Scientology or to
> 'safeguard' a position."
> "Receiving money, favors or encouragement to suppress Scientology or
> Scientologists."
>
> RoadRunner, if you were "on lines" at a Mission or Org, and had an
> Ethics Officer at one of those who knew you were engaging in
> conversations here, you'd be advised to cease.
>
> Official Scientology only allows veteran top level "OTs" who are
> familiar with the LRH materials on handling the hard-core "suppressive
> persons" onto ARS for their activities of trying to disrupt and
> neutralize the actions of the "suppressives" who communicate their
> opinions here.

Am I not doing a great job at that? (patting myself on the shoulder)

> By the Scientology rules, you are either sufficiently "off-lines" so as
> not to be worried about an Ethics Officer catching up with you, or you
> are an elaborately concocted identity working sympathetically to absorb
> people's time and energy, distracting the critics off of other hotter
> topics that are going on at present, diverting their sharp minds from
> stirring up other problems.
>
> I think you might be the innocent you claim to be.

Yes, I am.

> Even though I don't agree with almost all of Hubbard's package of ideas
> now, I do notice that ex Hubbard followers who get out of official
> Scientology's constraining and in my opinion harmful rules (the penalty
> system that boxes them into their self-recoiling predicaments), I do
> think the independent and freezone Scientologists who've discarded the
> harsh Hubbard pentalty ideas are more tolerant and more normal people.
> If official Scientology is gonna progress at all, it will be when
> official Scientology turns more into acting like what already the
> independent movement has turned into for decades now.

I don't think that it is really about the harsh penalty system as you refer
to it. It is more about that the systems are not used properly as they
should. KR's are often written with the purpose to nail someone and so on.
Very few people also do not use their right to recourse, although one has to
be very persistent with it.

> Seems you might be sort of a Hubbard idea absorbing person,
> disconnected from official Scientology's constraints, or you're just
> pretending that, on project, the new style OSA guided volunteer, or an
> identity that just innocently presenting itself here to see who the
> active ARS critics are.

Hmm, this may very well fit the description.

> Whatever, your role supports reality, which is that official
> Scientology will have to evolve away from its intolerance of criticism
> of its practises (namely the injustices due to LRH's massive amounts of
> counter-attack rules and penalties to those that vehemently disagree
> with LRH's claims and writings), and become like you either truly are,
> (or as you are pretending to be if you are an elaborate OSA run
> operation).

I make up my own mind about things. I think you know that my intent is well.

RR

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 1:16:42 PM5/10/06

> On 10 May 2006 08:38:09 +0200, "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote:
>

> >snip

> >you.
> >>
> >> You can show everyone the way. Here are the documents that prove
> >> Roadreaction is lying:

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/283cal.rptr.917.html

> >> Oh, and if those documents aren't definitive enough, there's this one:
> >>

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/appeal/rev-denied-1991-10-17
.
> >html
> >

> >And what are these supposed to counteract?
>
> Let's go back through the materials, Roadretread.
>
> You generated certain lies. I pointed out your lies. You refused to
> correct your lies despite my continuing to point them out.

I've read various about you taking money in court papers a while back. Steve
Fishman also acknowledges that.

> I also pointed out that such behavior is a dramatization of
> Scientologists' universal evil purpose to obliterate people.
>
> Scientologists also have a universal purpose to love people, a purpose
> that everyone, wog or clam, possesses.
>
> Scientology psychophilosophically is an effort to suppress into
> nothing Scientologists' intention to love people and to postulate into
> everything the intention to obliterate people.
>
> It is enough to get a Scientologist to want one person obliterated for
> the ev purp "to obliterate people" to grow in seeming power and
> effect, and the intention to love to be suppressed.
>
> This produces in Scientologists what Judge Breckenridge observed in
> his decision in the Scientology v. Armstrong case as schizophrenia and
> paranoia.
> "The organization clearly is schizophrenic and paranoid, and this
> bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of its founder LRH. The
> evidence portrays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar
> when it comes to his history, background, and achievements. The
> writings and documents in evidence additionally reflect his egoism,
> greed, avarice, lust for power, and vindictiveness and aggressiveness
> against persons perceived by him to be disloyal or hostile."

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/breckenridge-decision.html#pa
ranoid

I judge per what have right in front of me. I find Hubbard pretty sane of
mind. I also find that your communications are kinda incoherent, and not
following the lines of logic. I note a fix-idea of the word 'lie'. You use
it fat too often.

I've read the papers. Steve Fishman who is supposedly on your side also
tells about it.

> There is your *charge* that I "made a lot of money from what [I]
> stole." The Breckenridge decision demonstrates that I had not stolen
> anything. Therefore I could not have made any money, let alone a lot
> of money, from what I stole.

did you take 21 (or so) boxes which were not yours to have?

> You have made the charge. It is up to you to support it. I know you
> can't because it's a lie.
>
> > and it doesn't counteract it as
> >far as I can see.
>
> The problem is you're glib.
>

> >You may be want to guide us little?
>
> That will be fine.
>
> Your first step is to acknowledge that you lied about me, acknowledge
> that I did not steal what you publicly stated I stole, and acknowledge
> that having stolen nothing I could not have made the money you falsely
> stated I made from stealing it.

See, here you go astray. I relate from what I have read.

RR

Skipper

May 10, 2006, 2:24:22 PM5/10/06
In article <44621ffa$1...@news.wineasy.se>, Roadrunner <Ro...@runner.com>
wrote:

> I note a fix-idea of the word 'lie'. You use
> it fat too often.

You're in over your head, you $cientology simpleton. You can't spell or
even use a spell-check. You have no logic. It's just the typical
$cientology point a skeletal finger and accuse tactic.

You're as dead in your head as the Vistaril-laden burnt particles of
Lafyette Ronald Hubbard that were spit out universally by fish off the
coast of California after his cremation.

Take a couple of days to try and figure out that last paragraph. You
might have to go to cramming. Maybe Tom Cruise will be there right
behind you.

Roadrunner

May 10, 2006, 11:41:50 PM5/10/06

"Skipper" <skipsp...@charter.net> wrote in message

Generalties, crap and smear. Bye!

RR

Barbara...@gmail.com

May 11, 2006, 8:25:02 PM5/11/06

> "Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
>> On 10 May 2006 08:38:09 +0200, "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote:

I just say a few words:

1) Gerry Armstrong said that he doesn't have to prove a thing, all he has to
do is to allege (to ruin L. Ron Hubbard's and Scientology's name).
2) Convicted felon Steve Fishman is also a liar. Even his therapist said
that Steve will lie till to the end of his days.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No

(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, wants to hurt the
American tourism.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/_vti_bin/shtml.dll/search.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Barbara...@gmail.com

May 11, 2006, 8:17:10 PM5/11/06

> "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message

Can you post your SP declare and expulsion order, Chuck? How long did you
infiltrate and what exactly where your mission orders?

How come you have no problems referring to Dave Touretzky's website by
knowing despite the lies about L. Ron Hubbard and SCN that he also links
from his website to his beloved bomb instructions?

Eru Ilúvatar

May 11, 2006, 9:01:45 PM5/11/06
Barbara...@thunderstar.com <Barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I just say a few words:

Yeah, right. That's why you're called Babbles.

Message has been deleted

Michael Pattinson

May 11, 2006, 10:37:56 PM5/11/06
Very well said Chuck!!

So true!!

Michael

Ramona

May 12, 2006, 10:06:32 AM5/12/06

Barbara...@thunderstar.com wrote:
> "Roadrunner" <Ro...@runner.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckb...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> Can you post your SP declare and expulsion order, Chuck?

You claim to have been "kicked out" by Birgitta (the psych
infiltrator), so post yours.

Ramona

> Barbara Schwarz

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 2, 2006, 8:51:36 AM6/2/06
Good news:

www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/

"This page is currently under construction.. please visit again
later..."

Guess there's an ARC-Break between Andy Hoare and Barbara Schwarz.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

barbz

Jun 2, 2006, 9:15:33 AM6/2/06
Tilman Hausherr wrote:

> Good news:
>
> www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
>
> "This page is currently under construction.. please visit again
> later..."
>

> Guess there's an ARC-Break between Andy Hoare and Barbara Schwarz.

She's vanished, and her foul, libelous site is gone. Aw, nuts. Here I
was waiting for her to put up some pages on me as she threatened.

Seriously though, I have this mental picture of her raving off in a room
somewhere, denied the only thing that gave her life meaning. Usenet,
that is. Is it possible that such a person can just drop off the face of
the earth without anyone ever knowing what happened?

If she were found slaughtered in an alley, it would be in the news. But,
if the men in the white coats took her away...?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC
xenu...@netscape.net

"Every week, every month, every year, every decade and now
every century, Scientology does weird and stupid things
to damage its own reputation."
-Steve Zadarnowski

"Comparing Scientology to a motorcycle gang is a gross, unpardonable
insult to bikers everywhere. Even at our worst, we are never as bad as
Scientology."
-ex-member, Thunderclouds motorcycle "club"

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

Zinj

Jun 2, 2006, 9:43:07 AM6/2/06
In article <2SWfg.1361$sP1.399@fed1read07>, xenu...@netscape.net says...

<snip>

> But,
> if the men in the white coats took her away...?

Her page wouldn't be gone. Nor would it be if ICE finally picked her up.

It's speculation, but, it accounts for all the known facts; she's had a
falling out with her 'Church' sponsors, and, they've pulled her plug.

She might return in some reduced form when she gets access to some public
computer, or, possibly the falling out includes some more dire consequences.

Zinj
--
There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive phenomenon.
It's even worse than I think; and worse than I think I think it is.

barbz

Jun 2, 2006, 9:57:24 AM6/2/06
Zinj wrote:
> In article <2SWfg.1361$sP1.399@fed1read07>, xenu...@netscape.net says...
>
> <snip>
>
>>But,
>>if the men in the white coats took her away...?
>

> Her page wouldn't be gone. Nor would it be if ICE finally picked her up.
>
> It's speculation, but, it accounts for all the known facts; she's had a
> falling out with her 'Church' sponsors, and, they've pulled her plug.
>
> She might return in some reduced form when she gets access to some public
> computer, or, possibly the falling out includes some more dire consequences.
>
> Zinj

Yeah, I thought of that. However, the website could also be removed for
legal reasons, libel and such. Then again, she might have accused the
wrong clam of being an infiltrator.
But all clams are infiltrators...it's how they feed.

Dave Touretzky

Jun 2, 2006, 11:49:11 AM6/2/06
In article <MPG.1eea0a764...@news.day.sbcglobal.net>,

Zinj <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>It's speculation, but, it accounts for all the known facts; she's had a
>falling out with her 'Church' sponsors, and, they've pulled her plug.

I think she's finally found the real Marty Rathbun, and has chosen (or
been sentenced) to share his fate, which includes erasure from the web.

True love conquers all!

-- Dave

Message has been deleted

realpch

Jun 2, 2006, 1:25:14 PM6/2/06

She mentioned posting at Kinkos. Is that free? I've never checked it out.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

barbz

Jun 2, 2006, 1:36:29 PM6/2/06
realpch wrote:
> Zinj wrote:
>
>>In article <2SWfg.1361$sP1.399@fed1read07>, xenu...@netscape.net says...
>>
>><snip>
>>
>>>But,
>>>if the men in the white coats took her away...?
>>
>>Her page wouldn't be gone. Nor would it be if ICE finally picked her up.
>>
>>It's speculation, but, it accounts for all the known facts; she's had a
>>falling out with her 'Church' sponsors, and, they've pulled her plug.
>>
>>She might return in some reduced form when she gets access to some public
>>computer, or, possibly the falling out includes some more dire consequences.
>>
>>Zinj
>>--
>>There is one eternal truth about Scientology:
>>It's *always* worse than you think. This is a recursive phenomenon.
>>It's even worse than I think; and worse than I think I think it is.
>

> She mentioned posting at Kinkos. Is that free? I've never checked it out.
>
> Peach

The Kinkos here charges, even if you need to use a computer to print out
a file! I'm sure they'd charge a huffing crazy lady to hang around there
all day stinking up the place and scaring away customers.

Android Cat

Jun 2, 2006, 1:48:21 PM6/2/06
barbz wrote:

> realpch wrote:
>>
>> She mentioned posting at Kinkos. Is that free? I've never checked it
>> out.
>
> The Kinkos here charges, even if you need to use a computer to print
> out a file! I'm sure they'd charge a huffing crazy lady to hang
> around there all day stinking up the place and scaring away customers.

She mentioned Kinkos and Internet Cafes at one time, but what she was
actually doing was slipping into the university and that LDS place.

Loss of connection *and* the Thunderstar web site going down certainly
points to CoS.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Eru Ilúvatar

Jun 2, 2006, 12:21:41 PM6/2/06
barbz <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Yeah, I thought of that. However, the website could also be removed for
>legal reasons, libel and such.

Thunderstar could have pulled her access for TOS violations. Here's
one of their rules:

Do not post anything or distribute anything via a Thunderstar
connection or across a Thunderstar network that in any way malign
or attacks a minority, gender, race or any religion or religious
belief of an individual or group.

Zinj

Jun 2, 2006, 3:04:02 PM6/2/06
In article <666$H3.43f60.515O.MiNISGaY.10u1604.K$030bcF1.020$f00J47600418@
8g436f70403.4b2305046d2>, alsima...@yahoo.com says...

Andy Hoare and his Thunderstar are pure Scn, plus, as you'll note, there's
nothing in the TOS about maligning wogs, SPs or 'anti-religious extremists'.

Zinj
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Cult

It is loading more messages.