Tilman's Question Re 1982 PI Harassment of G Armstrong

1 view

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

(posted and e-mailed)

In <340b84e3...@news.rapidnet.net>, arms...@ntonline.com (gerry
armstrong) wrote:

>I have photos (not with me) of four of the PIs and a detailed
>chronology of these events and the rest of the harassment from that
>period.

You might want to get this sent to your favourite netizen with a
scanner. Jim Lippard has a page with scientology PIs. (I don't know if
he has a scanner himself)

Tilman

--- Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP4]
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/#cos

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

NEW: Disenturbulate your website with "Xenu's Link Sleuth"!
http://www.snafu.de/~tilman/xenulink.html

Message has been deleted

gerry armstrong

Sep 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/2/97

Tilman asked the following question which I found on Deja News. (I
don't get all ars posts on my news reader.)

In <3403bcf7...@news.rapidnet.net>, arms...@ntonline.com
(gerry
armstrong) wrote:

>also hired individuals who followed and surveilled GA, assaulted
>him, struck him bodily with a car, and attempted to involve him in
>a freeway accident.

Can you tell us more about this? I would like to hear the name of
these
people.

The PIs hired by Scientology who harassed my wife Jocelyn and me in
the summer of 1982 were from the Tin Goose Agency in southern
California.

I think the principles in the company were Gene Tinch and Henry
Goosen, who, I also think, they were ex LA law enforcement officers.

Scientology had PIs stake out our home, follow us and generally
terrify us around the clock for about a month period in 1982, until a
LA Superior Court judge let them know they better knock it off.

I was never able to get the names of the individuals who made the
criminal contact with me, although I saw one of them later by chance
on TV.

I picked up surveillance outside my home in Costa Mesa, California
sometime in or around May, 1982. In August I was able to detain a PI
by putting my leg under his car wheel and having Jocelyn call the
local police. I was able to get this person's name through the police,
although I don't have it with me at this time. Greg something, I
believe.

Later in August I again spotted surveillance across the highway from
my home; a guy with binoculars in a car. I slipped out of my home with
a camera, without the guy knowing. I approached him, taking his photo
as I moved toward him. He moved toward me and pushed me around with
his hands, striking my chest. I yelled assault, told him to take his
hands off me, waved at passing traffic, and yelled to Jocelyn, not
knowing if she could hear me. The guy then began pushing me around
with his body. I figured he wanted to maneuver me behind nearby
buildings out of sight of passers-by, where he could take care of me.
I can't help being unlarge, unintimidating and unable to beat on much
bigger bullies. Thankfully Jocelyn rolled up in our car, and the guy
took off.

Some years later I saw the guy on TV acting as corner man for Michael
Nunn. Nunn was a world class boxer, I think middle weight, and may
have held a title or two. He was then managed by the Tin Goose group.
Tinch and Goosen had apparently branched out into training/managing
professional boxers. The corner man, who had assaulted me in 1982,
was identified by the commentator as a brother of Henry Goosen.

On another occasion, also in August, 1982, another one of the PIs was
following Jocelyn and me during our lunch break from our work. We
both were very weary and distraught from the 24 hr a day following and
spying on us. I stopped and got out of our car and approached his
vehicle. He swung toward me and smacked my elbow with the side of his
car.

The same guy later got right in front of us on the highway and slammed
on his brakes. We had an old Datsun 510, in not very good condition.
A first car after the Sea Org; which other SO escapees would
understand. So the incident was pretty terrifying.

We went past the guy; then he came along side and crossed into our
lane as if to force us off the highway. I think we all were very
fortunate that no crash occurred, because this guy was doing things
which were reckless and criminal.

I have photos (not with me) of four of the PIs and a detailed
chronology of these events and the rest of the harassment from that
period.

That period, by the way, is during David Miscavige's running of
Scientology, and running of its PIs. These events cannot be ascribed
to the criminal Guardian Office.

roger gonnet

Sep 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/3/97

Dave Bird---St Hippo of Augustine wrote:

> In article <340c657b...@199.4.94.14>, Grady Ward
> <gr...@tidepool.com> writes
> >
> >Some blood will be on Honorable Ronald M. Whyte's hands for this.
> >
> >With luck these related cases will kill his career.
>
> I hesitiate to suggest work for other people but....has anyone though
> of doing a webpage on the Dishonourable Ron in a free country e.g. in
> mainland Europe; complete with his photograph, his blunders in your
> case, and his general appeal record. Plus address and fax contacts
> where to write to the justice dept people who appoint & remove judges.

> Looks an excellent idea; my page being in french would not do... perhaps Cornelius or Tilman's ones??? héhéhé!

roger

Tilman Hausherr

Sep 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/3/97

In <340c657b...@199.4.94.14>, gr...@tidepool.com (Grady Ward)
wrote:

>Some blood will be on Honorable Ronald M. Whyte's hands for this.
>

>With luck these related cases will kill his career. One hopes before a
>critic is maimed or killed by the agents of the criminal cult of scientology
>emboldened by his emphasis that allegations of copyright infringement
>are more significant than allegations (and admissions) of bank, wire, and
>mail fraud.

I doubt he would bother. What will ultimately shorten his career is that
he can't keep keep order in his court cases. Judge Whyte will simply die
or retire early because of being overworked. He wasn't smart enough to
move the case to LA, where they identify crap when it comes sailing in,
wrapped in a scientology court filing.

I remember the judge in the civil OJ case who basically told the parties
"you file a motion with more than 3 pages without asking -> you die".
That's a Judge! The judge in the McVeigh case was also good, he
prevented "trash evidence" from being used, like the "Strassmeir theory"
(the theory that the OKC bombing was actually done by a right-extremist
Berliner, because he was in a camp where McVeigh was also).

Dave Bird---St Hippo of Augustine

Sep 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/3/97

In article <340c657b...@199.4.94.14>, Grady Ward
<gr...@tidepool.com> writes

>Some blood will be on Honorable Ronald M. Whyte's hands for this.
>
>With luck these related cases will kill his career.

I hesitiate to suggest work for other people but....has anyone though

of doing a webpage on the Dishonourable Ron in a free country e.g. in
mainland Europe; complete with his photograph, his blunders in your
case, and his general appeal record. Plus address and fax contacts
where to write to the justice dept people who appoint & remove judges.

Just a thought.

|~/ |~/
P | Woof Woof, Glug Glug ||____________|| 0 | P
O | Who Drowned the Judge's Dog? | . . . . . . . '----. 0 | O