Describe your JOY of being, somehow, as Evil, as mean, as repulsive, as treacherous, as deceptive and destructive, as l. ron hubbard ('Scientology') (Version 4)

To You

Apr 13, 2008, 12:01:58 PM4/13/08
Describe your JOY of being, somehow, as Evil, as mean, as repulsive,
as treacherous, as deceptive and destructive, as l. ron hubbard

(Version 4)

You must understand, that these things are not a matter of opinion:

Truth is absolute - truth, as any child knows, is what happened.

'

Describe your JOY of having been and being and intending to continue
to be as Evil, as mean, as repulsive, and also as treacherous, and as
deceptive as l. ron hubbard is and has been and will be

- and describe also your JOY of making yourself in the same way
Unaware and falsely "aware" as l. ron hubbard does and did and will
continue to do to himself and others.

This of course DOES include, as well, your JOY of being as Evil,
as mean, as repulsive, as treacherous, and as deceptive, as
l. ron hubbard has been to me and tries to be to me, and,

it of course includes making yourself and others Unaware and
falsely "aware" - just as l. ron hubbard does and did and will
continue to do, to himself and others, about me.

'

This is for the "critics"-'mafia,' as well as for the 'mafia' of the
Scientologists themselves, as well as for the Ex-Scientologists.

'

'

'

Now I AM asking you a specific question, and so you may answer
THIS question, specifically: **

Describe your INTENSE JOY of being (made, or making others)
very Blind, very Unaware, very Euphoric, very Stupid,

of being (made, or making others)

very much Lying, extremely Mean to others,

of being (made, or making others)

very Ugly, Sick, Hateful, in Pain, or Suffering.

'

What's the REAL FUN of it for you? Please describe...

I repeat: Now I AM asking you a specific question, and so, anyone may
answer THIS question specifically. **

'

'

_______________
I wrote earlier:

Also Jerry Seinfeld entering a Scientology space, INSTANTLY becomes
Insane, Why - (not a joke)

(Version 2.0.1
on 31 Mar 2008)

'

Jerry Seinfeld's Insanity,** his cowardice and arrogance fed
by his connections to 'Scientology,' is all too obvious,

and, of course, not related to any amount of income
(popularity),

even Hollywood fans could agree to that.

'

This always amazes me - those Celebrities who find it
"necessary" to be cowardly and to be arrogant - especially
to me.

Obviously, they can not see or do not want to see
(sense, feel, perceive, examine, inquire)

who is an actual friend to their life, and who is an
actual enemy to their life:

They rather judge others by the force and the
penetration of (very debilitating, Drugging,
blinding)

ADMIRATION Energy others are projecting at them.

Which is utter Insanity** in itself,
to "judge" someone by - you no doubt can
understand if you want to.

'

'

Entering a Scientology space INSTANTLY makes one Insane, Why - (not a
joke):

'

The moment, one declares l. ron hubbard to be
"SENIOR" or "above" oneself,

one INSTANTLY has become severely Insane *(0)

(should you be able to define 'Insane' - quod
non - see 'Definition of Insane, Relation to
Humor' *(0))

the biggest Criminal Mind of all, being
l. ron hubbard - as published extensively by me.

At the same time as one declares l. ron hubbard to
be "senior" or "above" oneself or others, one has
destroyed or blotted out a big part of one's own
and others' Beauty,

because - behind his mask of stolen Energies -
l. ron hubbard is about the most UGLY individual
you can possibly imagine, and treacherous and
vicious very far beyond your or any Hollywood
writer's imagination

- as published extensively by me.

'

_____________________
I wrote earlier still:

While l. ron hubbard IS tremendous Ugliness, extreme Hate, and
insidious and vicious Lies, with the most ingenious and forceful
Deception - together making Unawareness, and he is "living" from
and destroying the Life Energy of others,

it is so, that the complete opposite, Koos Nolst Trenite, is vast
Beauty, unimaginable Love, and penetrating, life-bringing Truth and
connection to Life - together making true Awareness and GIVING TO,
AND ENHANCING the Life Energy of others, restoring tremendous Joy
of Life.

KNT hrp&p

Copyright 2006-2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')

'

_____________________
I wrote still earlier:

> I quote from ('Textnote' *):

> They [here, the followers of l. ron hubbard] are immersed in a
> cocoon, or encapsulation, if you like, that is made up of
> "perceptional" (Poisoned Life Energy) walls - that tell you
> (that are Energies that contain and thus cause the perception
> and sense of) "now you perceive all, now you know all, and now
> you are alive, and 'one with all':"

> Yet THEY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PERCEPTION ITSELF, NOR ABOUT
> AWARENESS ITSELF, NOR ABOUT MEMORY (let alone about the actual
> past, which they do however claim to be "the experts" in)

> - so they very easily get trapped in such illusions -

> nor do they WANT to know (about the mechanisms of perception
> itself, nor about how awareness or memory actually does
> function)

> because that - ACTUAL knowledge - would break their deadly
> illusions,

> deadly illusions and PRETENDED "knowledge" as promoted in
> Hinduism and Buddhism and its various "modern" off-shoots,
> 'spiritual sciences'

> - that claim to "know (all) about life." (*)

> [End quote]

> '

> We are here, NOT TO FURTHER AND TO HIDE THAT EVIL, nor any evil, but
> to OPPOSE those who promote evil.

> '

> This I wrote earlier:

We are not here, to promote your agendas of evil, but to expose
and dismantle 'Scientology' in its current form.

You be warned accordingly.

> '
> '
> Agendas of evil are:

> 1. Reversals of bigger or major truth **

> 2. Hiding or denial of bigger or major truth

> 3. Drawing attention to some small matter in order to hide the bigger
> or major truth.

> _____

*** Truth is defined as 'that what happened, who caused it and with
what intentions.'

> KNT hrp&p

> '
> ___________
> Issue Notes:

> I was previously, from December 2007 till March 2008,
> posting as "To You" <ro...@local.host>, via wanadoo.nl

** Note further, that Demonic creatures, mental street bums,
maliciously autistic psychopaths and the like, have NO
PERMISSION to communicate to me, not now and not ever,
unless very specifically approached by me with very specific
questions - quod non.

> _________
> Footnotes:

(0) 'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (DOI)
{HRI 20030205-V2.3.3}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.3.3 on 13 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.martial-arts/msg/83cdfa7c46d584d1

(*) Quoted from:

'Explaining The Scale Of Sanity'
{HRI 20040619-V4.1}
(19 June 2004 - Version 4.1 on 16 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/0106a24825d74cc2

Copyright 2006-2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright conditions as usual ('learnware')

To You

May 2, 2008, 10:32:38 AM5/2/08
Describe your JOY of being Admired by Criminal Minds, for - in
exchange to them - your being treacherous, ugly, mean, unaware and
malicious, etc..

(Version 5)

(not for sociopaths,
but for their friends)

'

Describe your liking to be Admired by Criminal Minds, for - in
exchange to them - your being treacherous, ugly, mean, unaware and
malicious, shameless and without conscience, and entirely lacking in
respect for others.

This appears to be a MORE COMPLETE package of Energy that is the basis
of your 'Pig Latin' as you, being an avid reader and/or poster to this
newsgroup, exhibit and practice it.

Of course you will never be Admired by Criminal Minds, when you
are being decent and truthful and caring and respectful to those
who earn it,

that will only earn you tremendous Hate and searing
contempt and ridicule from them, even if only unspoken by
them and only radiated (projected) by them at you and at
others.

'

You want to be admired by - you want to get some admiration Energy
from - Criminal Minds:

This gives you a feeling of friendship and of group connection,
of "being part of it."

But you do get the Admiration only, if you make yourself blind to
feeling the Criminal Mind(s) and his or her (their) evil.

'

'

In order to feel 'being liked or admired by Criminal Minds,' you HAVE
to - obviously, in order not to see the treachery and evil of the
Criminal Mind of whom you want, that "he or she is friendly to you" -
obviously you then have to be mean and ugly and treacherous yourself,
else you would see the Criminal Mind(s), and thus not want his or her
(their) admiration.

So that is the "exchange" - you get friendship Energy that you are
desperate for,

because the Criminal Minds deny it to you when you are decent
and caring and truthful and beautiful,

and they only give you the friendship and kindness you crave, WHEN you
agree to not look at them, and thus also not at non-Criminal people.

Describe your JOY of being admired (and thus "not hated") by Criminal
Minds and being treacherous, mean, ugly and unaware, in return.

'

'

'