Process R2-45—-An Inside Joke, or The Ultimate retribution?

roger gonnet

Jun 30, 2006, 9:07:09 AM6/30/06
Process R2-45—-An Inside Joke Or The Ultimate Retribution?

(Clearwater Sun, 1973)

Through "auditing" (counseling), a Scientologist strives to
separate the spirit from the body.

The most mysterious—and potentially most macabre-
auditing process is R2-45.

Though a Scientology spokesman savs it should not be
taken seriously, auditing process R2-4S is a special order
directing scientologists to shoot disruptive foes.

John McLean, a former Scientologist, said he saw the order
while a member and believed that is what it meant.
His mother Nan, also a former Scientologist, said she was
told R2-45 "was taking a Colt .45 and putting it to a guy's head
and pulling the trigger and blowing his brains out".

According to a policy statement given the Clearwater Sun
by members of the Fort Harrison group, R2-45 does not mean
killing anyone.

Scientology spokesman Arthur Maren acknowledged that
meaning, however, although he said Scientology founder L.
Ron Hubbard first suggested the practice as a joke during a
lecture in the 1950s.

Mrs, McLean said that though it may have started as a
joke, many Scientologists now consider it policy. She pro-
vided the Sun copies of documents branding 16 Scientologists
as 'suppressive persons" and ordering any member of the
group's sea organization to use R2-45 on them upon contact.

Maren libels as "garbage" any consideration that R2-45 is
formal Scientology doctrine. He said it was one of several
jokes Hubbard used in his writings, although be acknowl-
edged some may not find it humorous.

According to Scientology tenets, adherents try to free their
"thetans." or souls, from their bodies, allowing them to ''ex-
teriorize," or 'roam free'.

In his book "The Creation of Human Ability" Hnhharf'
referred to R2-45 as "an enormously effective process for
exteriorization." but said "its use is frowned upon by this
society at this time."

==
PS:
Questions:
Has Artie Maren been R2-45d?
Has Marty Rathbun been R2-45d?

Scamology

Jun 30, 2006, 10:19:08 AM6/30/06
New people may think this post is a joke. But it is indeed true. Look
in the book 'Creation of Human Ability' and you will see it is there.
Newer copies have the page there with the R2-45 title. But the text of
the process is omitted because it caused such a public relations stir.
If you can find an older copy of the book, it will be in there as
stated in the post. Look for pre 1970 copies on the net or library.
Maybe someone can scan the page from an older copy and put it on
xenu.net if it is not there already.

xenu.net
xenutv.com

roger gonnet wrote:
> Process R2-45--An Inside Joke Or The Ultimate Retribution?

> (Clearwater Sun, 1973)
>
> Through "auditing" (counseling), a Scientologist strives to
> separate the spirit from the body.
>

> The most mysterious-and potentially most macabre-

morgan

Jun 30, 2006, 10:36:09 AM6/30/06

Scamology wrote:
> New people may think this post is a joke. But it is indeed true. Look
> in the book 'Creation of Human Ability' and you will see it is there.
> Newer copies have the page there with the R2-45 title. But the text of
> the process is omitted because it caused such a public relations stir.
> If you can find an older copy of the book, it will be in there as
> stated in the post. Look for pre 1970 copies on the net or library.
> Maybe someone can scan the page from an older copy and put it on
> xenu.net if it is not there already.

I looked on ebay and there are a few older versions available. I also
found someone selling it new, but only to clams:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Creation-of-Human-Ability-L-Ron-Hubbard_W0QQitemZ4610136862QQihZ002QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out the notice in the Seller's payment instructions section:
"Buyer MUST not be in bad standing with E-bay or the CofS To qualify as
eligible to bid on LRH materials with me. Seller reserves the right to
refuse shipment and refund payment."

With 45 copies to sell, do you think the seller can even find 45 active
scientologists, much less find some with money to spend? Good luck,
moron.

Hahahahaha! :)

Scamology

Jun 30, 2006, 10:41:53 AM6/30/06
That sounds like a church offloading old book stock. Churches are
forced to buy books when they are reprinted. They often store the old
books in their basement or storage. Of course parishioners are
encouraged to buy the new books. So it leaves churches with tons of out
of date books in their possesion. (like 45 in this case)

morgan

Jun 30, 2006, 10:52:38 AM6/30/06

Scamology wrote:
> That sounds like a church offloading old book stock. Churches are
> forced to buy books when they are reprinted. They often store the old
> books in their basement or storage. Of course parishioners are
> encouraged to buy the new books. So it leaves churches with tons of out
> of date books in their possesion. (like 45 in this case)

Yes, that makes sense. I wonder how many they bought in the first place
to have 45 left over? I still think they won't sell many of them, even
if they sell to wogs. You'd think they'd *want* to sell to wogs since
buying a book would then make the wog a Scientologist (by their
definition) and therefore they would be contributing to *expansion*.
Plus, the Ontario org would have some fresh names to add to their
database to pad their numbers. Stupid clams.

Barbara Schwarz

Jun 30, 2006, 8:09:59 PM6/30/06

roger gonnet wrote:
> Process R2-45--An Inside Joke Or The Ultimate Retribution?

Former or current psychiatric infiltrators talk like this. They lie
that L. Ron Hubbard made these jokes. He had a very fine sense of
humor, not the anti-religious extremist and psychiatrists kind of
bloody "humor".

> Has Marty Rathbun been R2-45d?

Course not, but I believe if some of you would know where he is, you
would R2D2, I mean R2-45d him to blame in on Scientology. You might
plan to do it also to me.
How disgusting! How lawless!

Barbara Schwarz

roger gonnet

Jul 1, 2006, 2:57:32 AM7/1/06

"Scamology" <scam...@hush.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1151678513....@x69g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

anyway, that's highly illegal and can't be accepted by E-Bay rules.Could you
imagine that a sale is forbidden in E-bay because you're not catholic enough, or
a satanist, or that you don't like Frank Sinatra or whatever?

These cretins are insanely brainwashed into believing they are the only ones
having any human rights and the only ones who could avoid to follow all legal
laws and stuffs.

r>

roger gonnet

Jul 1, 2006, 2:58:53 AM7/1/06

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1151712599.2...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

> roger gonnet wrote:
>> Process R2-45--An Inside Joke Or The Ultimate Retribution?
>
> Former or current psychiatric infiltrators talk like this. They lie
> that L. Ron Hubbard made these jokes. He had a very fine sense of
> humor, not the anti-religious extremist and psychiatrists kind of
> bloody "humor".

Sorry, since you pretend to be the daughter of criminal hubbard, we have to add
that you're defending not only an arch-murderer, but also, one of the very top
liars of this planet since its birth.

Povmec

Jul 1, 2006, 9:45:27 AM7/1/06

Here is a fair use scan of the paragraph:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/r2-45-2.html

Ray.