Wow.....

Skip to the first unread message

Shawn the Bastard

24 May 2008, 11:14:0924/05/2008
Does TOM NEWTON think there's only 2 users [him and 1 person(seth?)]
on this board or something? If so I find it funny that he even bothers
trying to fuck with the supposed 1 person. Fails go to go Tommy-Boy.

But then again, this is the guy who thought that Anons were Sci-Sci's
trying to make themselves look bad enough to increase their recruiting
rate.

For his sake, I hope he doesn't piss off the oldfag anons on their
imageboards. Could get messy >_>

Shawn the Bastard

24 May 2008, 11:20:0424/05/2008
On May 24, 11:14 am, Shawn the Bastard <ThatBastardSh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

He also said that Sci-Sci's DON'T use E-meters. Epic fail much?

Tom Newton

24 May 2008, 12:49:1524/05/2008
On 2008-05-24, in
<3db916c7-a6a1-4134...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.co

Thanks for wasting my time with another bitchy, childish post.

And for once again publishing the ludicrous idea that members
of "Anonymous" are something to be afraid of.

You are a bunch of cowardly and ignorant and stupid rotten children,
regardless of your chronological ages.

I know little old ladies in wheelchairs that are a lot more
frightening than the pathetic losers of "Anonymous".

I've been hearing these stupid threats since I got here.

I'm still here.

"Anonymous" is nothing but a big, bitchy mouth.

The nastiest, backstabbing gossips on the plaet.

Tom

--
The Truth will set you free:
http://www.sethcenter.com

redco...@gmail.com

24 May 2008, 12:50:3424/05/2008
On May 24, 8:14 am, Shawn the Bastard <ThatBastardSh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Tom is a stupid pussy.

Less said the better.

Shawn the Bastard

24 May 2008, 13:11:0224/05/2008
On May 24, 12:49 pm, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> On 2008-05-24, in
> <3db916c7-a6a1-4134-87cc-58a737210...@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.co

Childish? This is from the guy who thinks it's a good idea to spray
insecticide on people?

and I wasn't reffering to the anons protesting Scientology. If you
knew anything about Anonymous, you would know the difference.

Tom Newton

24 May 2008, 14:25:1124/05/2008
On 2008-05-24, in
<4669e700-36c6-4764...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.co

m> Shawn the Bastard <ThatBast...@gmail.com> wrote:

Such a typical "Anon" you are. You simply lie whenever you feel
like it.

Usually, the lies are about the Church of Scientology.

I never suggested spraying insecticide on people.

> and I wasn't reffering to the anons protesting Scientology. If you
> knew anything about Anonymous, you would know the difference.

Okay. Tell your 'oldfag anons' that I have invited them to
line up and take turns kissing my ass.

I don't think they could find their own assholes with a GPS
unit, but I'll be happy to show them where mine is.

wheat...@googlemail.com

24 May 2008, 14:36:4424/05/2008
'oldfag anons'
Do you have any concept of what that means? Seriously?