Dear Scientologist

goo...@draemr.com

Apr 19, 2005, 6:57:16 PM4/19/05
Dear Scientologist,

Scientology books and lectures contain observations on and technology
to handle the subject of life and all its aspects.

In the technology, LRH stresses the importance of confronting what is
actually in front of you, what you actually see around you.

The TRs are about confronting anything and being in communication.
Being able to observe, to look without flinching away. And being able
to communicate to anything.

In auditing a PC who won't confront his bank is said to be rabbiting.
One who makes up incidents or content is said to be "dubbing in". An
auditor who cannot confront the PC or the PC's bank, no matter how
entheta or horrible, is not much of an auditor.

In fact, confront of such things is said to be without injury, as long
as one is truly confronting.

Another aspect of the tech is "look, don't listen". An auditor is
expected to look at the PC's indicators, at the meter phenomena and not
just listen and accept the PC's explanations or justifications.

As well, in organizations Executives look at an area to observe things
that shouldn't be. Such as backlogged communications or enmest. Looking
reveals clues to situations that cannot be detected from reports or
possibly falsified statistics. Looking to see what is actually there is
part of the tech of management. Looking for yourself, not just
accepting someone's explanation or story about a problem or "dubbing
in" your own reason why it must be OK, is part of the tech of
Scientology.

LRH went into detail about how data and reports can be false or
distorted, resulting in errors in thinking. The Data Series contains a
lot of his writing on this subject. Using this tech, one can detect how
reports or data are illogical or wrong. Something that is wrong or
illogical in some way is termed an "outpoint". This tech is where you
use the fact of being wrong to guide you to an area that needs
inspection or handling.

Outpoints can be things like "contrary facts", where two statements or
statistics or reports cannot both be true at the same time. Or things
not being in the proper sequence. There are a number of ways things can
be outpoints.

You have probably studied some or all of this tech. Perhaps you have
had the experience of seeing something that was just a little bit
wrong, and instead of explaining it away to yourself or accepting
someone's explanation, you "pulled the string" to find out what was
behind the outpoint. In short, you looked for yourself. Perhaps you, as
LRH describes, pulled the string by looking, research and collecting
evidence, to find the "General Sherman Tank", the actual situation
behind the string of outpoints.

The tech of outpoints and investigation are for use in life, as any
Scientology tech is for use in life. It applies to the world just as it
applies within Scientology.

There isn't any part of Life that cannot be addressed with Confront,
Noticing Outpoints, Investigation and Looking, not listening. In fact,
if you found an outpoint and someone told you to NOT LOOK, you'd be
suspicious. Because that in itself is an outpoint.

You use this tech all the time in Scientology, such as noticing your
stats are down, an outpoint. Rather than explain it away with "I'm just
tired", instead you look for your Misunderstood!

So, I want to encourage you to use this tech. Look around you and at
the things you experience in Scientology.

When you observe things that make don't make sense, that don't add up,
do something about it. Don't just invent a reason that it must be
alright. Don't "shine it on" and forget about it. Instead find out for
yourself what is behind the outpoint.

I ask some questions here, not to make you 'list', but rather to look
around yourself and confront some outpoints you might see.

Are there as many students on course as there used to be? I mean in
your org, on your schedule? As many as a year ago? As 5 years ago? 20?
What is YOUR observation? And does that add up to expansion or
contraction?

If you have been in Scientology for years, is your "Ruin" now handled?

Are you redoing courses that you did years ago? If you got it back
then, why would you have to re-do the course?

Do you know people who have had permanent certificates for training and
internships canceled because they did not pay for and re-do courses?

Are more or less auditors auditing in the field?

When you are in the org, have long term stable and loved staff members
left or been removed? Who holds those posts now?

Are staff more or less competent than a year ago? 5 years? 20?

Are you confident that your problems will be handled with understanding
now or is it more rote? Is that different than in the past?

Is there now more pressure or less when you get regged? Does it seem
more about the money now than before? What about the tone level? Are
you being handled with stories of danger and threats? Is that different
than before?

The events these days contain much loud music and flashing lights and
pomp and ceremony. Does that seem right to you? Are you made to feel
guilty for not going? Do you like the events now or did they used to be
more enjoyable?

Why are the renovations of the Pacific Complex not done for years?
Isn't that out PR?

What about the OTs, people you know who have attained OT III, OT V, OT
VIII? Are they well, happy? Do any get sick, die from cancer or other
ills? Do the ones you know pay their bills, or are they in financial
trouble?

Have you or any of your friends had problems, "Justice Cycles" that
didn't turn out right? That you couldn't get corrected no matter what
you did? How did what actually happened compare to what the ethics book
says should happen?

What about the honor status lists in "Impact". Are there long time
upper level Scientologists who have disappeared from those lists? How
many? Why?

Did you know personally OTs who left? Do you know why they left? From
their own words?

The former head of the Scientology Parishioners League, Tory Christman,
left the church. She had been on OT VII for years. Isn't it an
outpoint that someone who was a Scientologist for so long, who was so
trusted and admired, left? Are you allowed to find out from her exactly
why or do you have to agree with what someone else tells you?

Do you remember the Los Angeles Religious Freedom Crusade? The "Not
one thin dime for Wollersheim!" slogan? The church settled with Larry
Wollersheim, paying him over 8 million dollars. Why? Do you know what
the judge said in the decision?

The church settled with the IRS in 1993. It was heralded as a big win
for Scientology. Why was the actual agreement secret? Why did the
church pay the IRS 25 million dollars, if it was a "win"?

The Supreme Court decided in the "Hernandez" decision that fixed
donations for Scientology Services were not deductible. The IRS took
the church to the Supreme court and that was the decision. It becomes
ruling law because that is what the US Supreme court decided. It has
not been overturned or removed. How then is it legal that the IRS,
under the jurisdiction of the government and the Supreme Court could
grant that fixed donations were deductible?

LRH's doctor, Gene Denk, recently died from cancer. Does that make
sense to you?

Do you know about the long time Scientologist Reed Slatkin? How long
was he running the financial investment scam while he was auditing on
OT VII? Why wasn't his overts discovered at flag during the many six
month sec checks he received?

Why did Tony Hitchman, an OT VIII, go to South Africa rather than face
the courts about his involvement with Reed Slatkin?

Has the church paid back all the money it received as a result of Reed
Slatkin's criminal scam? If not, why not? If they didn't, does that
seem right?

Super Power is going to open the door to world clearing. You have heard
how important it is. The Super Power building is not finished yet, has
not been for years.
Is that an outpoint? Why would Super Power require a building?
Couldn't it be delivered with existing facilities to ensure expansion,
while the building was being finished?

How much money has been collected for Super Power? You could add up the
contributions list to see how much there has been, at a minimum. Isn't
that enough to finish the building, or at least continue construction?
Why are they still collecting that money? The church has told the Media
that they have plenty of money to finish the building. Isn't saying
they have enough money to Media and telling Scientologists more is
needed an outpoint?

The release of OT levels IX and X have been talked about for years. How
many different targets have been given for their release? If they are
so important to the survival of the planet, indeed the universe, why
are they not being delivered to those ready for that level? Is it a
case of "having to have before you can do?"

The books, policy and bulletins and lectures are being edited and
changed from what they were during LRH's lifetime. Does that seem odd
on the face of it? Have you compared word for word books like New Slant
on Life, or the articles in the Ethics book with the original many
times reprinted earlier versions? What chapters and words have been
deleted? Added?

The Freewinds was originally built in an era when Cruise ships were
loaded with tons of Asbestos insulation. It is now known that Asbestos
is very dangerous to one's health. Few, if any Cruise ships that had
Asbestos in them are now in service. Was all the Asbestos removed from
the Freewinds? Is there testimony that it wasn't and that the Freewinds
is an Asbestos hazard to it's passengers and crew? Were you told that
it was removed when you went to the ship? How would you find out the
truth if someone didn't want you to know?

And finally, there is one important outpoint that I noticed myself. I
didn't think that the explanations given to me about LRH's death added
up. It bothered me for years. You are probably familiar with what the
church says about it.

I was so bothered by it that I obtained official copies of LRH's death
certificate, toxicology report on blood taken from his body and the
text of the coroner's investigation. To prevent any interpretation or
falsification of these, I got them direct from the San Luis Obispo
County Clerk in person, and from the Sheriff's Deputy at the San Luis
Obispo Sheriff's Office. By direct, I mean I went there personally and
received them in person from the Clerk in the office and the
Deputy/Coroner.

You can do the same. They are public documents. Don't believe what I
say. Look for yourself and confront the implications.

The Death Certificate says LRH died from a cerebral vascular accident.
In other words, a stroke. The Death Certificate was filled out by Dr.
Denk, who was a Scientologist.

The Coroner's report says that Dr. Gene Denk, LRH's doctor, told him
that LRH had suffered the stroke approximately 8 days prior to LRH's
death. It also says that LRH was suffering from problems with verbal
communication after the stroke.

The Coroner's report notes the condition of LRH's body, including a
number of needle marks, covered by a bandage on his buttocks.

The WILL provided to the Corner was dated and signed the day before LRH
died. Seven days after his stroke.

The Toxicology report on the blood taken directly from LRH's body by
the Coroner shows the presence of "Vistaril". Please look up in the
Physician's Desk Reference the entry on Vistaril and note what it is
used to treat and who or what kind of doctor would usually be
administering it.

The vials of LRH's blood given to the Coroner for testing by Dr. Gene
Denk did not contain Vistaril. Blood taken directly from LRH's body
did.

All this is a lot to confront. I assure you, if you honestly follow the
strings revealed by these observations, by digging up the actual data
wherever you might find it from following the outpoints, you will find
the General Sherman Tank of your own. But only if you are honest and
don't make up reasons why they are not outpoints or let them be
explained away rather than find the information yourself. It will take
a lot of confronting. The most you have ever had to confront in your
Scientology experience. At least that was the way it was for me.

You should be able to confront anything, communicate with anything, to
find out the truth. Your TRs and training should have prepared you. You
should be able to search out information, on the Internet, in libraries
or from anyone in your search for answers to your questions. You should
be able to look at the information on both sides of any issue. I would
see it as an outpoint if someone or an organization told me I could not
look somewhere because it was "entheta" or lies. An auditor has to
confront lies and entheta all the time. His training protects him. Your
training should protect you as you search out truth, no matter where
you look.

Two years ago, I published initial results of my own confronting of the
outpoints I had found. It was a big step for me. It was my doubt
formula. You can look it up on the net.

I wish you good looking.

Michael Leonard Tilse

Copyright 2005, Michael Leonard Tilse
This letter may be republished not-for-profit, freely by anyone, with
the requirement that the entire text, copyright notice and this notice
is included. All other rights Reserved to the Author.

Message has been deleted

Dave Touretzky

Apr 19, 2005, 8:10:04 PM4/19/05
In article <ue5b61lmbuhmf19s7...@4ax.com>,
Jamshed Javed Shahrokh Dara <Jam...@Shahrokh.com> wrote:

>goo...@draemr.com wrote:
>>Do you know about the long time Scientologist Reed Slatkin? How long
>>was he running the financial investment scam while he was auditing on
>>OT VII? Why wasn't his overts discovered at flag during the many six
>>month sec checks he received?
>
>So how was it discovered then?

Some of his non-Scientologist victims asked for their money back, and
when they didn't get it, they forced him into bankruptcy.

Read all about it at SlatkinFraud.com.

Reed Slatkin is currently serving 14 years in federal prison.

-- Dave Touretzky: "My money's with Reeeeeed!!!!"
http://SlatkinFraud.com http://LisaClause.org

Lermanet.com

Apr 19, 2005, 9:53:20 PM4/19/05
On 19 Apr 2005 15:57:16 -0700, goo...@draemr.com wrote:

Dear Mr Tilse,

This is an extraordinarily good letter, and should be sent to all
scientologists....

Sincerely

Arnie Lerma

Arnaldo Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON

I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speake

If the Borg were to breed with the Ferengi you'd get Scientology!

The only real product of Scientology is More Scientologists
That is the etiology of cancer.

The only thing that works in scientology are its lawyers

The internet is the Liberty Tree
http://www.lermanet.com/faqs.html
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hubbard-the-hypnotist.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/altreligionscientology-killfile-settings.htm

NEW at Lermanet.com Exposing the CON THIS WEEK
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/crowley-hubbard-666.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/ex-members-express-bitterness.htm
both with IMAGES!!

"Scientologists believe that most human problems
can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial
people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million
years ago. These spirits attach themselves by "clusters"
to individuals in the contemporary world, causing
spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives
of their hosts"
[Judge Leonie Brinkema 4 Oct 96 Memorandum Opinion]

What do we get from getting people out of scientology?
We create an individual who has become a Houdini of
all mind traps.. folks who won't be fooled again.
People who can DE-program, People who can spring mental
traps..

We create, by freeing someone of scientology, a being
who has the ability to break the strongest slave chains
of all.

Those forged of lies. (c) Arnaldo Lerma

Phil Scott

Apr 20, 2005, 11:22:54 PM4/20/05

"Jamshed Javed Shahrokh Dara" <Jam...@Shahrokh.com> wrote in
message news:ue5b61lmbuhmf19s7...@4ax.com...

> goo...@draemr.com wrote:
> >Do you know about the long time Scientologist Reed Slatkin?
How long
> >was he running the financial investment scam while he was
auditing on
> >OT VII? Why wasn't his overts discovered at flag during
the many six
> >month sec checks he received?
>
> So how was it discovered then?

Slatkins ponzi scheme began maxing out and he was in modest
trouble covering the mess up..but was still getting new
'investors' so it was all afloat. then the stock market
crashed.. and even though he didnt have much of the money in
the market, that was enough to cause him to be unable to make
pay outs when demanded.

He was probably also playing the market (on margin) and margin
calls would have hurt him noticeably.

So one of his victims after hearing one too many excuses from
Slatkin started asking questions, then catching Slatkin in
lies..then panic'd and demanded all of his money now...
slatkin didnt have it. The guy hired attorneys who
investigated and found the larger mess.. then the other
investors were contacted and made so much noise the FBI was
forced to investigate (after the SEC already knew of the fraud
and had failed to take any significant action even when they
knew FDIC banks were involved)

This lack of govt action speaks to Slatkins other connections
,,with the likes of Mike Baybak and Mike Kobrin..Kobrin
founded a scam called ATEG (a fake clone of the real ATEG
listed on the DOW) run by guess who.....

come on now.. guess.

who would ol' Mike have running his fraud?
that would insure no prosecution when caught?

who could that possibly be?

Could it be the same folks that insured the officers of the 4
banks in bed with slatkin didnt get prosecuted.?..

could it be the same folks that insured Slatkins Judge, a
woman who use to work for a law firm that worked for
Scientology gave him a lighter sentence than a car thief even
though he stole 250 million dollars? (watch Slatkin will be
out on parole in two or three years max)

Who might that be? Who could it be?

The janitor?
Lemme see... some flat foot cop?

Col Wm Odom, was former head of the NSA (top US intelligence
agency).. he ran Kobrins operation for a 40 million dollar
stock fraud... the mast head used to list approx 20 'retired'
CIA people.

these can insure against criminal prosecution of any of their
operations.

Amazin' ain't it?

Phil Scott

> --
> jjsd

ida...@aol.com

Apr 21, 2005, 1:19:02 AM4/21/05
Tils I have copied your post and will keep it in my files to forward to
those I write in
the future about those who have left LRH's cult. I wish you the best
and
want to thank you for this great post.

Ida Camburn

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he
uses to frighten you
Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983)

Message has been deleted

Phil Scott

Apr 24, 2005, 10:19:47 PM4/24/05

"Jamshed Javed Shahrokh Dara" <Jam...@Shahrokh.com> wrote in
message news:0ibg61575acsbd039...@4ax.com...

> "Phil Scott" <philsc...@sf.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> >So one of his victims after hearing one too many excuses
from
> >Slatkin started asking questions, then catching Slatkin in
> >lies..then panic'd and demanded all of his money now...
> >slatkin didnt have it. The guy hired attorneys who
> >investigated and found the larger mess.. then the other
> >investors were contacted and made so much noise the FBI
was
> >forced to investigate (after the SEC already knew of the
fraud
> >and had failed to take any significant action even when
they
> >knew FDIC banks were involved)
>
> Thanks Phil - some interesting information.
>
> What was the name of this guy?

www.slatkinfraud.com lists the running history.. this guy was
the opening lawsuit.

Phil Scott